The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Airport Shuttle

The shuttle doors opened and the driver did not even acknowledge my presence or offer to take my suitcase. I tucked the money I had set aside for his tip back into my wallet and thought to myself that this was the first unfriendly driver I had encountered at this airport. At least I was saving a few dollars. Just as he was closing the doors to the shuttle a large woman approached the shuttle pulling two large suitcases behind her. He was nice enough to stop and wait for her but there was where it ended as he left her standing at the doors with both suitcases.

The woman waited for a moment fully expecting the shuttle driver to leave his seat and assist her with her bags but he just glanced back to see if she had gotten on and then said, “Are you going to the covered parking lot or not?”

I had seen enough and got out of my seat and headed over to the door. I grabbed her two bags and said, “Let me help you with that” and loaded her bags into the luggage area.

To my surprise she held out her hand and held it out for me to take it so I could assist her onto the shuttle. She only used me for balance and then as she went by me she brushed up against me pushing her large chest up against me. I momentarily stopped breathing and looked down at her cleavage. She sat down right where I had been seated and then patted the seat next to her signaling me to sit down next to her. The whole shuttle was empty so it was a little awkward taking the seat right next to her but I obliged her and took the seat she wanted me to sit in.

She turned to me and said, “Hello, my name is Lakeesha. You were so sweet to help me with my bags.”

I said, “My name is Curt and it was my pleasure.”

Lakeesha suddenly reached up and took my chin into her hand and spun my head towards her. Then locking eyes with me she said, “I could give you great pleasure.”

As I stared into her eyes visions of us together flashed into my head and I felt my body respond to the idea. She had to be twice my size so I tried to push the vision from my head and to stop the arousal process but I had never had a woman be so straight-forward and flirtatious in my entire life. I liked being pursued instead of being the one to pursue and I did not hide it well. My mind raced trying to find a response but no words came to mind.

She said, “Hmm. I can see I sparked your interest. When the shuttle arrives at your vehicle I want you to remove both your bags and my bags as well. After all, you want to spend more time with me don’t you?”

Before I could even answer she leaned forward and gave me a simple closed mouth kiss on the lips. Her thick luscious lips sent shivers down my spine and the only words that came out of my mouth were, “Yes, more time.”

She said, “Yes Lakeesha. Get used to saying that. Yes Lakeesha.”

Lakeesha was definitely comfortable being in charge but I was beginning to feel uncomfortable with how easily I was being led away. I went to protest but as I went to speak she leaned forward and kissed me again. Instead of protesting I said, “Yes Lakeesha.”

The shuttle came to a stop and I heard the shuttle driver saying, “Sir, is this truck your truck? Sir, is this truck yours?”

I felt as if I was waking from a dream as his words jerked me back into reality. I said, “Oh yes. Thank you.”

I grabbed my bag and set it outside the shuttle and then grabbed both of her bags. I turned to the shuttle driver and yanked her ticket from his hand as I said, “I’ll take that thank you.”

As soon as I stepped off the shuttle the driver drove off obviously upset that neither of us had tipped him and probably bewildered by Lakeesha getting off at my vehicle. By this time I was beginning to think about what was happening and where this was heading. I said, “Look Lakeesha, you are an attractive woman and I am flattered that you took such a liking to me but.”

She said, “No Curt, you look. Look into my eyes. Did you really think it was my kisses that made your head spin and convince you to invite me back to your truck? That was only the deal sealer. It was turning your head and forcing you to gaze into my eyes that left you speechless and following my every command. You can see that now. Can’t you my pet?”

I had that floating sensation again but I knew there was nothing unusual or remarkable about her eyes. I tried to think back to the moment she had left me flustered and aroused and it was when she had brushed up against me. Even the way she had beckoned me to sit next to her had been a somewhat rousing experience for me and I realized that from the moment we had met she had been playing me. Time had passed since she had posed her question and the entire time I had been staring into her eyes. I replied, “Yes Lakeesha.”

Lakeesha laughed at my answer and said, “You are almost too easy. I tell you that my eyes have intoxicated you and you agree knowing full well it was not just my eyes. My entire persona and my femininity draw you in like a lone lamp in a forest draws bugs. You just could not help yourself could you? Tell me you could not help yourself.”

At this point I wanted to tell her to just let me take her home. The game was over and she had won. I wanted her and there was no denying that. Instead I stood there in the outdoor parking lot staring into her eyes and said, “I could not help myself.”

Somehow saying the words made it even more real. I was losing control to this woman and my desire to sleep with her was clouding my thoughts and causing her words to become my words. She reached into my pocket and pulled my keys out and said, “Put the bags in the back of the truck and climb into the back seat.”

She climbed into the backseat of my truck and I put our bags into the back of my truck. As the cool night air blew in my face I glanced into my truck and saw the large woman sitting waiting for me to climb in. I said to myself, “What am I doing here? I need to snap out of this and get her out of my truck.”

Instead of opening my door and climbing in I opened her door and said, “I don’t want to be rude Lakeesha but I think I would just like to go home and get some sleep. How about I just drive you to your car?”

Her tone was almost as if she was unaccustomed to being questioned and with an indignant air she said, “You think you would just like to go home? What you meant to say is that you want to go home and you want me to go with you but only after we have spent some time in the back of your truck.”

I did not want to look into her eyes so I looked at her cleavage. I immediately found myself longing for her so I quickly diverted my eyes upward and my eyes came to rest on her lips. I could almost feel the pleasure of her previous kisses and I became even more aroused so I looked up and into her eyes. As soon as our eyes met I heard myself say, “I cannot help myself. I want to go home with you after we spend some time in the back of my truck.”

Lakeesha said, “I thought that was what you were thinking. Now climb in and kiss me.”

There is a feeling I get sometimes in the morning when my alarm goes off and I go into what I like to call auto-pilot mode. I shower, shave, get dressed, eat my breakfast, pack my lunch and I’m halfway to work before I become aware of myself and my surroundings. This was one of those auto-pilot moments as I climbed into the truck and waited for her lips to meet mine. As we kissed I knew without a doubt that I would be taking her home. I definitely did not anticipate what was coming next.

The kiss ended and I was floating in my truck. My eyes were closed and my lips were still pursed up for the next kiss when she said, “Open your eyes and look deeply into my eyes.”

I looked into her eyes and she said, “Each time I kiss your lips you will feel ten times more relaxed and ten times more open to my words.”

Her hand came up behind my neck and gently pulled me into her for a second even more tantalizing kiss than the first. I felt my body slump sideways into my back seat and my mind melt. Each time I came up for air she kissed me again. After several minutes of this she said, “You are falling deeper and deeper under my control surrendering to my hypnotic power.”

Again another round of kisses and I felt any semblance of resistance wash away from my mind and body. Then after several minutes she said, “When you know you belong to me you will close your eyes and fall into a deep hypnotic slumber. You will hear my voice and only my voice and will obey me without question.”

I had never felt so helpless to control my circumstances yet at the same time I felt at peace with my inability to resist her kisses and her words. As the words she had just spoken soaked into my mind I felt her kiss me again. Somewhere around the fourth or fifth kiss I knew I belonged to her and my eyes simply closed. My body seemed to fall forward in slow motion into her waiting arms and then she guided my head onto her shoulder and said, “That’s a good boy. Sleep in my power and obey.”

Her hand came up and then I felt her run her fingers through my hair. She said, “Well today is my lucky day and your lucky day as well. I was returning from a conference in Chicago where we spent the week discussing the merits and use of treating patients with hypnosis. All week long I imagined hypnotizing and enslaving some unsuspecting man into being my love slave and when I got to the shuttle there you were just waiting for me to take you.”

Lakeesha giggled and then said, “Of course I wasn’t sure until I pushed my body up against you in the shuttle and heard you stop breathing that I knew you would be putty in my hands. You are now my love slave and you exist for my pleasure and my enjoyment. Now tell me my pet; what are you and why do you exist?”

I was the CIO for a good sized technology and part of me wanted to respond that I was nobody’s slave but that part of me lost out as I replied, “I am your slave and I exist for your pleasure and enjoyment.”

She said, “Excellent. Now we are going to take your truck to my house. I will drive and each bump the truck hits will cause your desire to serve me will increase tenfold.”

By time we reached her home I was oblivious to anything except my intense desire to serve her. She led me into her house and said, “Now remove your clothing so I can inspect my new toy and pull you by your new leash.”

I am usually a bit bashful but next thing I knew I was standing in front of her completely naked and unable to hide how truly aroused I was from this whole experience. She grabbed my erection and said, “Follow me slave” as she led me into her bedroom.

We went into her bedroom and then she removed her clothing. She was large but surprisingly had a lot of curves in all the right places. She turned her back to me and put her elbows on the bed. Then she said, “Now get on your knees and kiss my ass as you tell me how you belong to me.”

My knees were bent before I even had time to think about what she had said. I crawled to her and as I kissed I said, “I belong to you.”

Lakeesha said, “You will address me as Mistress when we are alone. When I take you out to show off to my friends you may address me by my name. Is that understood slave?”

I kissed her butt again and said, “Yes Mistress.”

She said, “I am going to put you under even deeper than I have you now. I want to remove any possible resistance you have to my power and control. Now tell me you want to go deeper.”

I immediately replied, “I want to go deeper Mistress.”

Lakeesha said, “When I snap my fingers you will lie down on the bed. As soon as you lie down you will feel as if your hands and feet are tied to the bed posts. There is no rope but you will still be unable to move a muscle as if you were actually tied up.”

She snapped her fingers and I climbed onto the bed. As soon as I did I felt like a rope had been tied around each wrist and each ankle and had been pulled tight to the post. She looked down at me and said, “So helpless and so vulnerable; I love it. You will not orgasm until I command you to do so.” Then she slid herself down on top of me.

The pleasure was immediate and intense and my body immediately started to go through the motions of a full release but then nothing happened. The pleasure just continued to intensify but I could not alleviate the pressure and the pleasure almost became pain. She looked down at me and said, “Your erection is like an oil rig and each time I go up and down you are drained more and more of your ability to think for yourself. Up and down, up and down as you succumb to the pleasure and surrender all control to your mistress.”

My eyes started to roll into the back of my head when she said, “Look into my eyes. You are falling deeper and deeper under my control. When I lean forward my breasts will smack you in the face. As soon as you feel their soft flesh on your face you will orgasm for me and will fall into a deep deep deep hypnotic sleep.”

I saw her chest coming towards my face and the next thing I could remember was slowly coming to from the deepest sleep I had ever experienced as she counted numbers out loud. She snapped her finger and said, “Fully awake.”

Lakeesha took a napkin from the night stand and said, “You were drooling” as she wiped my face. I looked up at her and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I would do anything for her. I had never felt such overwhelming feelings of devotion and adoration as I was feeling at that moment. I had no memory of what had occurred or how long I had been out but whatever she did to me it worked.

I said, “I would do anything for you Mistress.”

She said, “Would you now? Well, let’s test your obedience shall we? I do believe you just came inside of me without asking for permission first. Now get on your knees and clean me up. You will not stop until I am completely clean.”

There was not one ounce of self-dignity or resistance in my mind or body. I immediately fell to my knees and began licking her clean. When I finished she said, “That’s a good slave. I own you now and you will be loyal to me forever.”

Still kneeling I looked up into her mesmerizing eyes and happily said, “Yes Mistress, I am yours forever.”