The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Agent Lost

MC, MF, FF, MD, FD

Lacy Rains is a beautiful, intelligent, young woman. She is a well-trained, highly skilled, dedicated and caring FBI agent. She is investigating the disappearances of several young women. Will she find them or will she join them?

FBI Special Agent Lacy Rains is a beautiful, sexy twenty five year old woman. She stands five feet, four inches tall and weighs in at one hundred and ten pounds. She has an olive complexion, small 34B breasts, dark blonde hair that reaches half way down her back and sexy, magnetic green eyes that pull you in completely. Between her honest, intelligent and caring personality and her bright, warm smile, she can light up any room she enters and usually does. She is the cheery, genuinely supportive little sister you never had. But, don’t let that fool you. When she has to, she can and has more than held her own with men twice her size. Go ahead, test her. I’ll call the ambulance.

And for those of you who think she’s strictly eye candy, be advised. She graduated high school at fifteen, completed her bachelor’s degree in Psychology at Harvard at seventeen, her master’s degree in Forensic Psychology at Columbia before she was twenty and at twenty two was already a very capable, accomplished and proven FBI field agent.

The only problem is, if you didn’t know her or how old she was, you’d card her for... well, for anything actually. She may be twenty five years old, but she could still easily pass for a high school student.

Which explained why she was in a dark dance club on a Wednesday afternoon. She was working another undercover assignment as part of a months long FBI investigation of this particular club’s owner. Or rather the former owner. Interestingly enough, the now previous owner seems to have suddenly sold the club and left town? The new owners were an interesting couple to say the least. “On paper”, they seemed to be completely legitimate and law-abiding business owners, but the senior agent in charge of the investigation didn’t like the coincidence of a known criminal so suddenly selling a popular, successful, money-making dance club and then disappearing? No sir, I don’t think so!

There had been several reports over the last few months of a number of young women disappearing after being seen AT this club. But there was never any evidence to physically place even a single one of them IN the club. No credit or debit card receipts, none of them ever appeared on the club’s video surveillance footage, there was simply nothing! Only third party reports from friends that had claimed to be with them or said they had seen them there. Definitely not enough evidence or cause to get a search warrant.

New owners or not, the club was still the focal point of an investigation into possible kidnapping and sex slavery. Over the last six months, the FBI had sent a number of two person teams comprised of one female “target” agent and one male back-up agent into the club several times but they never saw anything or turned up anything out of the ordinary, even as young women continued to disappear.

That was why Lacy had agreed to go in alone with no badge, wire or radio. Being a well trained and experienced field agent, she thought she could stay alert to her surroundings and watch out for herself. She didn’t have her badge or radio, but she did have her cell phone and her weapon with her in a small, maroon hand bag. She also knew at least most of the tricks and hadn’t accepted a drink from any other customers, male OR female, had kept a watchful eye on her waitress, was drinking only sodas and always got a fresh glass after she came off the dance floor or went to the bathroom and kept in constant text contact on her phone with her partner who was parked across the street and could see the front AND back of the club from his vantage point hidden among the many cars in the parking lot across the street. She’s done rather well considering that she’s been in the club for nearly three hours already.

So, she couldn’t understand why she was suddenly having trouble concentrating on... anything the man she was talking was saying. Wait a minute. Man? What... man? When did she start talking to him? Considering where she was and why she was here, it was unbelievable that it hadn’t even occurred to her to ask who he was, why she was talking to him so casually or why she was suddenly so willing to move to a private room in the back of the club that not only separated her from the crowd but put her much closer to the back door. She also didn’t realize that she left her hand bag with her phone and weapon at her table or that the waitress now had it. She absolutely couldn’t understand why she didn’t resist at all when, once they were alone in the back room and sitting on the black, leather couch against the far wall, he blatantly unzipped his fly, reached over, grabbed her by the hair, pulled his dick out and pushed her face into his crotch. Then, to her own stunned amazement, and without the slightest resistance, she calmly opened her mouth and found herself sucking his dick right there on the couch.

When the reality of what she was doing registered in her mind, she finally tried to resist. She tried to stand up and get away from him. She knew she had to get out of that room! That’s when he grabbed her by the back of her head with one hand, took her by the bottom jaw with the other, looked into her eyes and, after smiling rather... possessively at her, told her to calm down, relax, and get down on her knees.

In the span of only a few very confusing, unreal and terrifying seconds, Lacy went from being sexually assaulted, fighting to get free and wanting to tell him to go fuck himself as she looked for her bag and her weapon, to instantly relaxing and obediently slipping to her knees to kneel before him. He smiled down at her as he told her to suck his dick. She offered no further resistance when he shoved his dick back in her mouth and told her to suck him off until he came in her mouth. Instead, she simply relaxed and did as she was told. She knelt there before a man she had just met and sucked his dick until he shot his load down her throat.

Then she sat back on her ankles, put her hands on her knees, swallowed his cum and just... waited to be told what to do next. In her mind, she knew exactly what she had just done. Of course she didn’t want to do it, but for some reason she absolutely couldn’t resist! She could not fight the powerful compulsion to obey him! She now realized something was very wrong, but not only could she not resist, she found that she couldn’t even move her body of her own accord. It was as if she was trapped in place. She remained on her knees, kneeling before him as he took a deep breath, slid his pants and underwear down around his ankles, told her to stand up, strip off her dark blue, pencil skirt and her panties and told her to straddle him. Her now panicked mind was spinning in confusion as she felt her body move of its own volition to obey his commands. She found herself absolutely unable to resist as she stood there and almost... robotically removed her short, black heels, her skirt and the black lace panties she was wearing under it, fully exposing her trim pussy to his view. She felt like a puppet as she climbed on his lap and gave herself to him. She quickly found herself being literally fucked right there in the back room of a dance club by a man she didn’t know, but who seemed to somehow have her completely under his control!

As he continued to fuck her, he laughed as he reached up and pushed her tight, bright blue, short sleeve top and her grey lace bra up to expose her small tits. Lacy was screaming in her mind as she “rode along” while this man started callously groping, kissing and biting her tits as he crudely sucked and played with them, stopping only to grab her by the face, shove his tongue in her mouth and kiss her as he continued to roughly fuck her.

After experiencing several minutes of sheer hell, she mentally screamed to herself one last time as she felt him explode, cumming inside her. He had forced her to suck him off and swallow his first load and now he had fucked her and cum inside her a second time with absolutely no concern for her at all.

Apparently finished with her, he literally just tossed her small body aside. She landed next to him with her body seemingly back under her own control, but instead of fighting, running or even screaming for help, she just sat there, meekly turned herself away from him, leaned against the back of the couch, drew her legs up against her body, wrapped herself in her arms and began to cry.

He laughed at her mockingly as he stood up and got dressed. He obviously saw nothing wrong with what he had just done to her.

“Damn! You are a satisfying, little piece of ass, aren’t you?! Stop crying, you little cunt. You have nothing to worry about. You’re going to be very popular!“

Once he was dressed, he grabbed the glass he brought with him and tossed the last of his drink back as two expensively well-dressed people entered the room. He turned his attention to the man as he spoke.

“How was she, sir? I trust she was fully... compliant? She has more than enough of the formula in her system. And considering the fact that she has no alcohol in her system to counteract it’s effects, she should be very obedient by now.“

“Yes, she was very agreeable. I would say she is completely tamed.”

“Very good, sir! Now, shall we...”

As he speaks to the other man, Lacy continues to mentally close in on herself. She is still aware of who she is, where she is and what has happened to her, mostly, but her mind is... lost otherwise. She can’t focus her thoughts or even form a coherent, new thought of her own. It’s like she’s watching a movie and the actress looks like her, but she isn’t her. While it DID happen, it happened to someone else. And if it isn’t her, then she’s safe. If she’s safe, then she doesn’t have to fight.

She’s still lost in her slow, murky thoughts when the woman walks up to her, snaps a narrow, black leather collar around her neck, takes her by the chin, lifts her head to look into her eyes and speaks to her.

“Look at me, girl! You will address me only as Ma’am. You are a slave and you will obey! For now, you will simply sit there and be silent. Do you understand?”

Looking into the unknown woman’s eyes, Lacy understands her. Her words are almost the only thing she does understand... now.

“Yes, Ma’am. I understand. I am a slave and I will obey. I will sit here and be silent.”

The woman takes a minute to look into Lacy’s clearly dazed eyes.

“I know that look. You’ve definitely been tamed, haven’t you, girl? You won’t give us any trouble will you? You will simply obey, won’t you, slave?“

Lacy looks into the woman’s eyes. Almost unable to even think for herself now, she can only agree.

“No, Ma’am. I won’t give you any trouble. I will obey.”

The woman laughs as she straightens up and steps back to join her companion as he talks to the man that just... used Lacy.

“... me know when this one’s finished and ready for auction. I’d LOVE to own this one myself. In fact, if you’re willing to skip the auction, I’m sure we can come to terms and a number that will satisfy both of us.”

The woman meets her associate’s gaze as she covers her mouth to stifle a grin.

“I appreciate your... obviously strong interest in this item, Mr. Williams but as I’m sure you understand, new merchandise is always shipped to another country to avoid any negative attention or other such issues.“

“I DO understand, Mr. Jones! But you need to understand me. I live in West Palm Beach, and considering how far that is from where we’re standing in this room, I would call that a more than sufficient distance away. I am also a long-term, top tier client of your still... unknown organization. Simply stated, I WANT this girl! Do you understand me, Mr. Jones?“

Mr. Jones, not his real name, turns to look at Miss Thomas. Silently understanding what he is almost forcing them to do next, Mr. Jones turns back to speak to Mr. Williams.

“Yes sir, Mr. Williams. I understand perfectly. Please return to your hotel. Someone will be in contact with you shortly. I have little doubt that you will get everything you’ve asked for.“

“That’s Better. See that you do, Mr. Jones.”

Mr. Williams puffs up his chest and locks eyes with Mr. Jones for another few seconds then charges out of the room and the club as he makes his way out to his limo and then on to his hotel room. Before he’s even out of the club, Mr. Jones is on his cell phone and speaking to someone.

“Good evening, Ma’am.... Yes, I’m afraid we have an issue... Mr. Arthur Williams... Yes Ma’am, it is indeed unfortunate... Very well, Ma’am... No, I understand completely... Rest assured, I shall sterilize things on this end... Yes, Ma’am... No, thank you, Ma’am. Yes, I believe you will be very happy with today’s acquisitions... Four, yes... Good night to you, Ma’am.“

As Mr. Jones deals with the issue of Mr. Williams’ clearly reckless and unfortunate conduct and the required response to his implied threat, Miss Thomas, also not her real name, walks back over to deal with Lacy.

“Slave, stand up and put your clothes back on.”

“Yes, Ma’am! I obey!”

Little more than a passenger in her own body at this point, Lacy simply does as she’s told. She stands up, pulls her bra and her top back down to cover her tits, then puts her panties and her skirt back on. After putting her low, black heels back on, Lacy stands up straight with her arms to her sides and waits for her next command.

Miss Thomas smiles as she watches the new slave get dressed. She would definitely agree with Mr.., well, the soon to be late and almost certainly unlamented Mr. Williams, this one will definitely be popular! She will unquestionably be one of the top bid items after she has been fully conditioned for her new existence and put up for sale at an upcoming auction. Mr. Jones steps up to join her right as Lacy finishes strapping her heels on and straightens up to stand perfectly still. She smiles as she turns to her associate.

“Want some, Mr. Jones?”

“Honestly, yes. I have little doubt that I would enjoy this one. But, we both know what happens to managers that sample the merchandise and that is not a fate I would welcome at all. So, if you would, miss Thomas, call the van to pick this one up, take her and the other three and see that they are delivered to the compound and I will start the clean up.“

“My pleasure, Mr. Jones.”

Miss Thomas laughs out loud even as she admires Mr. Jones’ self-control. More than a few managers have indeed gone... missing themselves after it was discovered that they had “sampled” their product prior to conditioning and or sale. And knowing firsthand what has happened to a few of her very former associates..., no, that is NOT a fate she would wish on anyone!

Miss Thomas walks over to Lacy and after tossing a wink at her associate, gives Lacy a long, hot kiss. She turns back to him.

“What? Considering what she’s about to go through over the next several days, one little kiss will hardly make a difference, right? She won’t remember it anyway after the doctor is finished with her. Hell, she won’t even remember who she was!”

Alexander Jones simply laughs as he looks at miss Marie Thomas. They have been together for several years and know each other very well. Professional sex slavery has been a very profitable, if unplanned, even surprising, if not totally accidental, career choice for both of them. They, unlike most of their peers in this extremely unusual industry, have thought of and conducted their operation as a business from day one. They have done extremely well for themselves as a result.

He leaves Marie to handle the discrete transport of today’s inventory as he, once more, goes through the required steps to make certain that Mr. Arthur Williams was not in the club today. After reversing all charges to his credit card, making sure to “congratulate” the very attentive waitress that noticed that the credit card one of her customers was using may have been “stolen” and making certain that their very professional staff had NOT seen the real Mr. Williams today, he makes his way up to the combination security and D J booth to speak to Hannah, the club’s resident computer genius, digital animation expert and D J. He waits while she switches music tracks and introduces the Sabretooth Remix of “Free Will” to the club’s regular dance crowd. After turning to face him with her ever-present and well-chewed swizzel stick in her mouth, he tells the tall, sexy brunette to review the night’s security tapes and scrub both Williams AND the young woman from every frame of today’s footage.

“No probs, boss man. That asshole was never here! Neither was the little snack cake.”

“Thanks Hannah. You are truly a maestro with all this high end computer, digital animation and music stuff. God knows, I don’t understand ANY of it!”

“Careful boss man. Keep talking like that and you’ll make this little girl all wet. And one of these days, you WILL have to fuck me dry!”

“Very funny, Hannah. And as truly tempting as that may be, we both know which team you play for my dear.”

“Hey, I still “go rogue” on occasion, boss man. My Sheila baby knows how insatiable I am sometimes. She doesn’t mind if I “switch teams” once in a while. She knows I’ll always come home to her! Besides, it gives her an excuse to remind me of her “gold star” status.“

“Gold Star? I thought they stopped using that phrase?”

“Yeah, mostly. Seems you can’t even be a proud, confident lesbian these days without fucking offending ssoomme... baaa... ddeee!! But when we’re home alone? Oh Yeah! She still rubs my face in it, you know, before she... rubs my face in it.“

Mr. Jones can’t help but laugh out loud as the very clear image of the five foot, nine inch tall Hannah Murray with her obvious strong, swimmers’ physique laying on her back on the bed while her girlfriend, the much smaller and very petite five foot, one inch tall but equally lovely miss Sheila Garret straddles Hannah, grabs her by the head and grinds Hannah’s face in her pussy. It’s still difficult for him to fathom that the much taller, stronger and, to look at her, one would assume, the dominant one in her relationships actually loves being dominated by her petite girlfriend, but it works for them and he would certainly never judge others.

“Hannah, dearest. You are truly something special!“

“Mmmm! Here come the water works! One day, boss man. One day.”

Leaving Hannah to her work, he steps out of the booth, closing the door behind him. He laughs to himself as he pauses by the door and actually considers the idea of going back in and finding out once and for all just how serious Hannah might actually be. Shaking his head over the risk of ruining things between them, he makes his way to the office to check on Marie.

Having easily walked the obedient new slave out to the waiting cargo van and watching it fade from view, Marie was sitting at her desk in the large office they shared and going through the girl’s bag that the waitress had taken from her table and delivered to her bosses. When Alexander walks in, he instantly recognizes her expression.

“And what’s the problem?”

“It seems our newest selection may have been a damn cop!”

“Oh, why is that?”

She simply tosses the bag to him.

“See for yourself.”

Alexander catches the bag, unzips it and looks inside. He pulls out the pistol, tosses the bag back to Marie and points the pistol toward the heavy, overstuffed, cloth couch sitting to her left. The couch that Marie just happens to love. A Lot. Making certain the weapon is on safety, he ejects the magazine and pulls the slide back to eject the chambered round and slowly returns the slide. He repeats his actions a second time to make certain the weapon is cleared and safe. He takes a minute to look at it.

“Hmm. A Glock Gen 5 9mm. Well, since most U. S. Gov’t, Military AND law enforcement units are switching to or going back to the Glock series pistols, she could be almost anything. But, if I had to guess, I would say our newest “item up for bid” was FBI. Have you...”

“..called the van and told them to check their six for a Fed tail? Yes, I told them to burn some gas and keep their eyes open for a while before they make our delivery to the compound. I’m waiting for their call back as we speak. I also told Hannah to check the security footage and see if any cars left when the van left and I have Sampson sweeping the parking lots for any vehicles with someone in them. He’s not back yet.”

Alexander sat down, took a deep breath and rubbed his short goatee. He did so hate the disruptions that the various law enforcement agencies caused them. It was just so... irritating. As he ponders their options, Hannah’s sultry voice comes through the desk speaker in perfect digital quality.

“Hey bosses. I Ff’d through the video and that’s ten, count them, ten boreo minutes I won’t get back, but hey, at least you two can relax. Just so you know, the van has no fans. But I think your little, blonde snack cake in the blue, glow shirt did have a partner. A guy has been sitting in an unmarked “here come the feds” black dodge charger in the parking lot across the street for over three fucking hours and there’s been no head bobbing happening either.”

They look at each other and just laugh. They both love Hannah dearly. She’s the quirkiest, lesbian genius they know. Hell, she’s the only quirky, lesbian genius they know! She is, without question, one of a kind.

“Tell Sampson to...”

“Hold up boss man. Looks like he’s coming our way. My guess, he’s finally decided to personally check up on his precious, little partner.“

Alexander looks at Marie and takes a deep breath as he stands up.

“I’ll take care of him. You should call HER and apprise her of the situation before they get started with that one.”

Marie simply laughs as she reaches for her sterile cell phone.

“She won’t be the first local or state cop or Fed to end up a sex slave. If anything, it’ll only raise her price.”

Alexander rubs his eyes as he goes out to deal with what is almost certainly a senior FBI agent looking for his junior, probably “green” partner. He laughs out loud as he runs the same conversation he’s had a few dozen times through his mind. It’s fortunate for him that he enjoys the coming verbal “fencing match.” While they will both know what’s going on, the agent can’t very well introduce himself and just come right out and ask where his partner is. While he has to find her and make sure she’s safe, he can’t expose who she is until he finds her without potentially putting her at further, more serious risk. Ah, the beauty of a catch—22. It gives Mr. Jones all the leverage he needs to play and win the game. They both know she was here, they both know what game they’re playing and they both know she was taken. Unfortunately, he can’t come back with fifty agents to search for her or any sign of her because that will almost certainly get her killed.

* * *

It’s two years later, and Mr. and now Mrs. Jones are living very well in Osaka, Japan. They moved to Japan two months after FBI Special Agent Lacy Rains went missing. Their club quickly became and remains one of the city’s hottest and most popular dance spots. The drinks and the money are flowing. Hannah Murray, their resident tech genius, her girlfriend, Sheila Garret, Mr. Sampson, their very large security chief and most of their staff all moved with them.

The disappearance of the lovely young FBI Special Agent Lacy Rains was on every local and cable news channel twenty four hours a day, seven days a week for weeks right up until the next pretty girl went missing. Then she slowly and quietly faded out of the news cycle entirely.

The FBI is, of course, still searching for their missing agent. They are actively searching the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, as well as Africa and the Far East. Every office in the world has her picture and file. Her disappearance is still an open and active investigation.

Her partner, one Mr. Tim O’dell, has never stopped looking for her. He blames himself. He feels guilty and ashamed by the fact that she was kidnapped right out from under him. He can only imagine what hell she’s been going through. He swore to her parents and her little sister that he would find her and bring her home safe! He is absolutely determined to do just that!

Meanwhile, in Osaka, the music is pulsing, the drinks are flowing, the people are dancing and the club is packed. Marie is in the office. She is sitting on a dark grey, overstuffed cloth couch that she loves very much. It’s very similar to the couch she had in Vegas. While Alexander continues to “be seen” in the club, she needed a break. At the moment, she has her Dolce and Gabbana black, lace trim, plunging corset mini dress hiked up around her waist and her very sexy black I. D. Sarrieri L A Nights Chantilly lace panties are laying on the floor while she gets a little satisfaction from their beautiful, deeply devoted and utterly obedient, little slave girl.

“Mmmm! Ooohh... yeesss. Ffuuck mmee!! Ooohh Goood! Thaaat’ss... it. Fuck... ing eat me, slave! SShheee... iiitt, oh you little!! I’m... I’mm... gooiinng to ffuuuck... iinng... ccuuumm!!!”

Marie cums. Hard! Again!! In the last ten minutes, she has cum so hard and so many times her fucking hair hurts! Her loving slave is getting better all the time. This session is a new record for her. For both of them. As she melts into the cushions of the couch and rides out the after effects of this latest orgasm, her slave swallows her Mistress’s cum and juices as she silently sits back on her ankles, puts her hands behind her back, right hand in her left, and bows her head. She obediently awaits her Mistress’s smallest command. Marie takes another deep breath and smiles as she looks at the girl. She was Alexander’s surprise wedding gift to her when they got married about a year and a half ago.

Being the loving, smart, clever and sneaky... bastard that he is, he had the slave naked, collared, and on her knees with her head bowed and looking so damn sexy with a short, chain leash hanging between her small breasts and waiting for them when they entered their suite at the Hotel Santa Caterina in Amalfi, Italy after the wedding. When Marie recognized her, she quickly hugged him tight and gave him a loving, deep and passionate kiss.

“Oh.. my.. God.., baby!! H-HOW??!! How... where did you find her? How could you possibly have...?!”

“Simple, my love. I kept track of her. When we decided to cash out and retire from the business, I contacted her owner and made a rather substantial offer to buy her. It took some... negotiating, but I managed to acquire her. I even had her put through a complete medical check and had her conditioned again. We are now her entire existence! She has no memory of her previous owners or her real life. In her mind, she she is our slave. And, as you can see, she’s here and she’s all yours, my love.

“She’s all ours, baby! She’s yours to enjoy as well.”

Marie stepped up to their new slave, whispered in her ear then turned to face her husband. Smiling a hungry, lust-filled smile of her own, Marie quickly stripped out of her wedding dress, her wedding veil and gloves, her satin bra and everything else she was wearing except her white thong panties and the tall, strappy, white heels she had concealed under her dress. Marie gave him a devious smile as she moved around behind their sexy, little slave girl, put her hands on her shoulders, pushed the slave to her knees and stood over her, her hands still on her shoulders.

“Come and get us, baby. We’re all yours!”

THAT was one damned fun night of very satisfying sex!

Marie laughs as she rubs her sore but very satisfied pussy. Taking another deep and much needed breath, she pulls herself up, takes her slave by the chin and gives her a long, passionate kiss of her own. She moans into the slave’s mouth as she tastes her own juices. Again.

“You’re such a good girl, my pet. Once more, you have satisfied your Mistress completely!”

Looking into her Mistress’s eyes with only the deepest love and devotion possible, the slave is happier than she’s ever been!

“Thank you, Mistress!! I exist only to serve and obey you and my Master! I love and worship you both more than anything! I am your slave forever, my Mistress!”

Marie stands up and walks slowly over to the well stocked bar on the other side of the large office and pours herself a glass of what, in her opinion, is the best bourbon in the world, Woodford Reserve. After slowly drinking half of the iced bourbon and enjoying the smooth burn at the back of her throat, she turns around, heavy, cut crystal Glencairn whiskey glass still in hand, leans back against the bar, looks down at her slave and smiles.

“Yes you are, Lacy. You certainly are.”