The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Aemilie’s Island

Synopsis: A small island in the Baltic Sea inhabited by a strange young woman.

Wanted for anti-Russian sedition Rasmus and his colleagues Artjom Põder and Romet Lõhmus had been caught in a building in Tallinn

The grandly named Department for Protecting the Public Security and Order, known also as the Okhrana (the Imperial Secret Police) had done its work and found the young group urging independence for Estonia.

The printing-press had been smashed. The leaders arrested. The three young men had escaped across the square that was now surrounded by troops.

The Russian Pytor Bogrov called out for them to surrender

“Never!” Romet called “Long live freedom”

Bogrov enjoyed his work. He set out orders and his men acted swiftly.

But as the building was set alight Romet’s revolutionary heart had changed and he and Artjom walked out and surrendered. Hands in the air.

Rasmus watched on.

The young men were summarily shot by Bogrov with his Smith & Wesson Model 3.

Rasmus cried out in a wail of passion, and gave himself away. Bogrov ordered his men into the burning building but they refused

Rasmus made his way up onto the roof and with a great effort launched himself across to the neighbouring building.

A foot chase. Then a horse chase. Rasmus got down to the Sadama (the harbour). He found a small sail boat and with a favourable breeze headed north out into Tallinn Bay.

Bogrov argued with the captain of a steamer; the Imperial Navy’s Bayan,(a screw-Corvette). The captain was not prepared to chase a small target with such a ship. But Bogrov flashed his Okhrana credentials and threatened to shoot the captain’s family

Rasmus had a good head start as he turned west into Lohusalu Bay but he could not keep pace with a steamer and he drew his revolver out, vowing to take his own life rather than surrender

As luck would happen, fog rolled in. Thick fog.

Rasmus Karu checked over his shoulder but he could not see the pursuing steamer. The fog had saved him.

He could hear the engines as they moved off away from him. He continued on in silence as their paths continued to diverge. The fog seemed to become thicker and thicker.

Rasmus thought of putting in at Lohusalu but decided instead to cut his losses and take the dangerous voyage to Sweden. (Finland was closer, but also part of the Russian Empire).

As night set in Rasmus was stirred out of any lingering slumber by the sound of his small boat running aground

The wooden keel was torn and water poured in.

Rasmus feared he’d struck a reef and as he gazed out into the gloom saw it was in fact a small island, and he was only about 10m from a pebbly beach.

Rasmus jumped over, and although water was up to his shins, he was on firm ground. He knelt down in the water and cried, and prayed thanks for his deliverance.

He strode ashore in the dark.

Shivering he made his way into the bushes he saw there. He gathered some dry wood and with matches he had in his top coat pocket began a small fire.

He decided to quickly stamp this out lest his light serve only as a beacon to draw Imperial forces down on him.

And so he shivered through the darkness into the dawn

Making himself into as small a ball as he could, and covered as best as could be done with leaves he shivered through what was the longest night of his twenty-four years.

He woke.

The figure standing over him made him jump up

He realised it was a girl. She was naked.

She was only a little over 5ft. Her small nipples jutted out firm. She had long hair so light as to almost appear white. This was unusual, but for him seeing her thick white bush between her legs was the most odd.

“Tere.(Hello)” he said

“Tere. (Hello)” she smiled.

“Minu nimi on Rasmus (My name is Rasmus)” Rasmus said.

She stood there and smiled as a reply

“What is your name?” Rasmus asked

“I do not know” she said

“What?” he gasped “You don’t know what your name is…?”

“Where did you come from?” she asked

“I am… from Estonia”

“Where is that?”

“What?” he gasped again “You don’t know where Estonia is?”

“No”

“But you’re speaking Estonian!” he said

“Because you are…” she said

He stopped to think. It didn’t make sense

“Do you live here by yourself?”

“Yes” she smiled

Her teeth were perfect, ivory white.

“Well, I’ve got to call you something…” he said

She just smiled.

He noticed her eyes were the palest of blue. He found himself gazing into those eyes for way too long. For a second he thought he heard her say “Fuck me?”

He shook his head.

She stood there smiling as if nothing had happened. But he was confused. The voice had sounded so clear…. was it just in his head?

“Can I call you Aemilie?” Rasmus asked

“If you like” she said

“Very well… Aemilie” he said

She laughed. “My name is Aemilie”

“Can I offer you my coat?” he asked

“Why?”

“Because you’re… you’re naked”

“Oh?” she asked… not because she didn’t realise but because for her it didn’t matter.

He looked at her

“No, I don’t need a coat” she said.

“Do you live near here?”

“I live here…” she said holding her hands out to her side and turning around slowly.

“No, I mean…” he felt a little exasperated “Do you have a house?”

“Yes”

“Where?”

“Here, on the island”

“No… I mean… “ he signed “Can you take me there…?”

“Yes” she said and she took his hand and lead him into the bushes

He felt her hand, so soft. But cool. Her hand closed around his and he felt a strength in that soft hand.

She skipped as she took him along.

“How long have you lived here…?”

“On the island?”

“I mean.. in Estonia”

She stopped and looked at him puzzled. “I don’t know.” she said “I come from Kurzeme originally”

He was about to say something when she dragged him on “Come, my house is near…”

He thought about what she said. Kurzeme (or Courland) was the name of an area in Latvia. but hadn’t been called that since the Middle Ages…

Her house was a small wooden cottage. She opened the door and invited him in.

Inside there was a single bed, a table and two chairs and a stone fireplace to heat and cook

There were some shelves. Some pictures. The pictures drew his attention and he went to one near the ‘kitchen’.

It looked like a picture of her—Aemilie, but in Medieval garb. “No” he said to himself. This made no sense. She looked like she was in her teens, but the picture—and the fact she called a place Courland—would have dated her to 500 years earlier—and as he knew—that was impossible.

He went to the large pot sitting in the fireplace. He noticed now that there was no fire, and the pot was empty

This also made no sense. Surely she’d have the fire going just to keep up the heat

“Do you have any food?” he asked

“I do now” she smiled

He looked about and couldn’t see anything to eat.

“We fuck now…” she said as she went over to the bed.

“What…? Nooooo”

“Please…” she said as she sat on her bed and opened her legs… “Do you not like girls?”

He looked at her as she opened her legs and through her strangely white pubes he could see her pink lips… she looked to be a virgin.

Next thing he realised he had crossed thef floor and she was undoing his pants

He actually turned around to look to check the distance he’d just gone without realising it. It confused him

“I am what you want…” she said

“What?”

“When you came… I took this form because you want it…”

“No… I…”

“Even my name…Aemilie… you gave me” she said as she dropped his pants.

“You gave this body form” she whispered, “You can have it…to fuck”

“I…” he began, scratching his head.

“I am what you desire” she said as she lay back

Rasmus’ cock was rock hard. Despite his confusion his cock knew what to do.

“Come” she urged as she ran her fingers between her thighs.

“This isn’t….” he gasped but found himself climbing up onto the bed.

“That’s it” she mewed “Fuck me…”

She was soft, but cool to the touch

Her pale skin was coloured only at her lips, and at her nipples, small puffy erect things that they were.

“Fuck me” she begged

He pushed his cock towards her opening. And then he went into her.

She opened up easily, around him. She was soft and moist

“Ooooooo” she sighed as he entered her

“Fuckkkkkk” he gasped. He looked down as he felt something odd

Suddenly, as if a hand grabbed his cock he was pulled into her deep and hard.

“What the …” he gasped

He looked at her gentle eyes, but between her thighs it was like a hand was working up and down his shaft.

“Fucckkkkkkk” he gasped… it was amazing

“Feed me” she whimpered.

Again he looked confused, and into her eyes they gave no sign of what was about to happen

A part of him screamed “Get away” but she felt so amazing

His cock twitched “Fuck, I’m going to come” he cried

The twitch turned into a spasm and he unloaded into her.

“Yesssssss” she screamed in orgasm as his ejaculate pumped into her.

His eyes rolled up into the back of his head

Her hips pumped him

“Ohhh” his mouth hissed

She released him as his body fell onto her, her thighs still milking him, draining the last vestiges of life force from him

She rolled out from under his corpse

She stretched… feeling so alive.

She ignored his form now as it seemed to implode in on itself; a desiccated mass.

She laughed. She loved the life force coursing through her…

Epilogue

Leninets was an L-Class Submarine of the Soviet Baltic Fleet. It was hit by a mine.

Vladimir Semenov, Senior Redfleetman made it out alive with fifty-three of a crew of eighty-eight.

In his one-man raft he tried to paddle with his hands over to the rest of the survivors when a fog came out of nowhere and blanketed the area.

He shouted out to his comrades but soon the current drew them apart.

He kept looking at his watch and noticed that two hours had passed since the sinking.

There was very little light. The fog was so thick

His raft suddenly hit a jagged rocky outcrop and was holed.

Vladimir feared he’d struck a reef and as he gazed out into the gloom saw it was in fact a small island, and he was only about 10m from a pebbly beach.

Vladimir jumped over, and although water was up to his shins, he was on firm ground.

He strode ashore in the dark.

Against the fog he made out a silhouette. It approached. A woman, tall, dark with long dark flowing hair. She was naked. Her skin was perfect.

“Inessa?” he called out (in Russian) “Inessa Sidorov?”

“Yes” she smiled (replying in Russian) as she approached and embraced him

“How can it be?” he asked.

She appeared to be Inessa Sidorov—a woman he knew from his village of Butyrki, (near the city of Arkhangelsk).

Her voice was the same. She kissed him and he returned the kiss.

She looked so much like her… Only her eyes were so pale… He found himself gazing into those eyes for way too long. For a second he thought he heard her say “Fuck me?”

He shook his head. “What?” he asked as if he’d heard her say it.

“Come” she said “My house is near-by…”

She took his hand in hers. He suddenly realised that the woman appeared exactly as he had known Inessa—fifteen years earlier. “This can’t be” he said to himself.

He noticed how soft she felt, but how cool too…

And she led him away to her house.

The End