The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Series Title: The Adventures of Eggy Remixed — BOOK 4 — VICKY’S WEEK

Chapter Title: E3 — Tuesday Night — The Moon Rises

A ROLL CALL

  • The Egg aka Mr. EggA mysterious visitor—in the form of a purple-orange shelled enigma who arrived and changed both mentally and physically those in a suburban home circa late 1970’s. It narrates these tales for the sake of its future manifestations Which are recorded in a magic book disguised as a cheap paperback on a shelf in the Bullman’s basement. The Egg arrived as the result of an incomplete “summon a perfect man” spell attempted to be cast by...
  • Rose ParkerA tall full-bodied freckled red-head who’s once substantial breasts are now even more special. Looking forward to starting State College soon.
  • Rose’s best friend... StellaWho is short, dark complexioned, with a very pretty face and an ass that can draw stares from blind men. She’s more than a little vain.
  • The reason the spell failed was ... VickyAn orphan and high school drop-out. She was prone to fits of jealous rage, but now she’s “flexible” and has special properties when she cums. She recently returned to summer school to complete her high school credits, and has moved in with...
  • AndyWho never believed that the 60’s ended. Has artistic talents that have been underused until recently.
  • Sheila ParkerRose’s mother. A cougar before they became fashionable. She has a tricky tongue.
  • Carl Parker AKA Wild CarlSheila’s husband, a large man with lots of hair, open shirts and medallions. He and Sheila have had a rocky few years, though joining the swingers scene has made it tolerable for both. He’s hung like a horse.
  • Annette BullmanA wiry brunette with a strong natural libido, similar to Troy she finds the Egg’s edicts to be restrictions on her activities rather than the obliterating of social and sexual barriers that most of the others are experiencing. Eldest daughter of the Bullman Clan. In her early 20’s, has drifted along looking to party as much as possible while wrapping some poor goof around her finger, though she has recently found a new passion. She also shares an interest in common with her father...
  • Sam BullmanAnnette’s dad and alpha male of the whole tribe. Likes to lick snatch to an astonishing degree. Working with Annette on a “How to” guide, though they avoid doing each other.
  • Betty BullmanSam’s wife and mother hen—a great cook who’s powers of recipe reading and sex technique enhanced by the Egg to a fantastic level of competence.
  • Will BullmanAnnette’s younger brother, recent high-school graduate, mighty good tasting too.
  • MarcWill’s best friend and tenant in the Bullman’s basement. When he cums, he cums a lot, and shared the experience with his male friends in the group.
  • TroyOnce Stella’s long-term on and off again boyfriend. Tall, good-looking, easy-going and not particularly smart. Has always had a ready thing for woman, and it’s in his pants and it’s ready—now he especially appreciates those with a bit more experience, though he’s never known to turn down an opportunity.
  • AramA short, smooth caramel-skinned overseas student who has been caught up in this all, and is forever grateful. Can dance a little.
  • GailStella’s mother, recently divorced, taller and bustier than Stella. A real honey-haired beauty.

For more detail about the changes made and what is going on, read Book 1 and Book 2. Otherwise, just go with it and figure it out as it goes on. It’s not that difficult.

NIGHT — THE MOON RISES — 5 PM

Back to the present. Let me tell you what happened next. Age of miracles and fucking wonders at the Bullman’s. Thanks to certain humble and beautiful giant floating egg named me.

The group had stopped being troubled and learned to enjoy their new lifestyles, and this day I saw them embracing it with gusto. It’s sad that I’m almost done with fixing their mess, though they don’t know that. Still I had tried removing some of the alterations I had placed on their consciousness—like taking training wheels off a bike and been disappointed when Marc ducked out the back door when being sought by a horny Sheila instead of meeting her needs. Yeah, that woman is insatiable, but still it doesn’t suit my purposes to have them react that way. So the controls went back on and Sheila wasn’t totally unhappy to find a willing Will instead.

In the meantime for Annette there was the matter of her Dad’s book. She felt Sam had taken good notes, and his research was clear and clean, but it read like a shopping list—logical, but dry as dirt.

She rewrote the first two chapters and showed them to Sam. And he was blown away. He had not been sure of what to think of it when Annette started helping him with his research, but after some initial awkwardness, they had fallen into an ease of talking about cunnilingus that focused on technical aspects, and it no longer seemed so strange that father and daughter would become so mutually obsessed. And Annette had been very good with the lab rats as she called them, making the evenings in his special room seem more clinical—they even wore lab coats now, and discretely leaving when the lady of that night wanted to have some special wind-down time with Sam after they were done, though he may have had his tongue deep in the woman’s puss ten minutes earlier while Annette stood close by taking notes and measurements.

Sam never really thought much about the writing part, and it was obvious that Annette could do a really good job of it. What he wanted is for it to be accurate and clear, and she had done that and more, she gave it texture, reading her words, he could almost taste Gail’s succulent gash as it spewed into his maw. He was so proud.

They agreed that Sam would handle the factual content and have last say of what was in or out, and Annette the words, and have veto on all text changes. And split any cash—which Sam didn’t think there’d be much of—50-50. Annette then proposed bringing in Vicky as the proofreader and typist for ten percent, which Sam though may be too little or maybe too much, but as he didn’t want to do either himself agreed, with the proviso that Vicky act as assistant on lab nights when Betty was the specimen—she demanded her turn though it was something that hadn’t happened at that time, which had been bothering him and Annette both, though neither voiced this to the other. And so a book deal was struck.

* * *

That day was Vicky’s turn to act as testing specimen—special lady he called them—for Sam in his room. So after the writing session was over, Vicky was invited to join the Bullman clan for dinner. She showered and checked in the kitchen to see if Betty needed any help, but she was shooed out with the suggestion to go see what Marc and Will were up to in the basement, and that dinner would be in half an hour. Even her offer to set the table was waved away with a smile.

“Betty’s sure being mysterious,” she thought. In her brief glance into the kitchen, there had seemed to be an awful lot of pots and bowls and jars all set out.

Downstairs Stella, Will, Marc and Rose were playing strip Battling Tops. Both boys were naked to the waist, Stella was down to skirt and bra, while Rose had chosen to sacrifice her panties and keep her bra. Even so pulling the string set her breasts swinging back and forth, which worked strategically in diverting the guys concentration. Vicky couldn’t suppress a giggle—they were such kids.

Just for something to say, she tells them, “Betty says ‘Dinner in a half-hour.’”

“OK. Wanna play? Or just watch?” Marc asked.

“Watch, I guess. What are the stakes?”

“Not sure yet. Penalty tonight for first totally bare-ass. Most clothes left decides.”

“Cool.”

It’s a close game, a bad pull that upsets the plastic arena is an automatic loss, and an over-powered top will jump out, so the guys can’t pull with all their strength, but ultimately Stella loses with Marc winning.

Stella gets up from the table and walks around the room shaking her ass at the guys and strutting along to The Joker which burbled out of a small radio. She may have lost, but showing off like this made it totally worth it. And she’d win next time. She was sure of it. No doubt the penalty involved some kind of fucking, but that was to be expected. Anticipated even. She knew that with her magic tushie she could outlast all those boys with their wilting sticks, in fact she’d boasted to Rose that very thing a couple of days ago.

They dress, and as the Rose and Stella leave to their own dinners, Marc called, “Tonight. We’re going to play some Rock-Paper-Scissors. 7:30.”

Will asks him what he has in mind.

“You’ll see. Let’s get Troy and Aram to come over too.”

Just then Betty called them up for dinner.

* * *

Once again Vicky offered to help Betty with serving, and was sent away with a “you’re a guest.” Annette sulked a bit when she was made to do the fetching from the kitchen to the dining room instead. The four Bullman’s, Marc and Vicky sat down to what was possibly the finest meatloaf that any had ever tasted. The ingredients were simple and fresh, it was the gravy that had everyone moaning in gustatorial ecstasy, even Betty who’d been refining it and tasting all afternoon. “Mmmmmm”, “My god Betty that’s amazing”, “Mom, wow. Wow.” Betty flushed with pride, she’d worked hard on this, and knew it was good, but praise for the cook is never wasted.

They talked a little about their plans for the evening. Sam didn’t say anything about what he and Annette had dreamed up for Vicky later, he was mindful that Betty sometimes felt a little jealous on the nights when he was doing “research”, she always made sure that they made love before bed those nights, to remind him of their bond. This only made him love lab nights even more, a session of intellectually interesting and physically stimulating muff diving, followed by an eager and energized fuck with his best girl. With 50 on his not so distant horizon, he’s amazed by it all, no longer as resentful of giving up whatever limited control of his sex life he once thought he might have had. He was still fairly strict on other things, the kids were old enough to either go to school, work or move out. Alcohol, though they were of legal age, was limited, and certainly no drinking parties in the basement hang out—those got out of hand in a blink of an eye—he’d seen it often enough when in the Navy. He wasn’t totally clueless about the occasional use of jazz tobacco, but as long as they kept it out of his sight and didn’t let it interfere with their lives, he could ignore it.

Will and Marc mentioned that “the gang” were coming over to play games in the basement that night. Betty and Sam’s parenting philosophy has been that the kids will get in trouble, but if they are close the trouble won’t be too bad. Of course that thought was formulated before the Egg showed up because of them. That’s why their basement had been the hangout of choice, a least for Will’s friends. The only real strict rule other than no booze that Sam had was that no one drove home, with the girls escorted home if after 10 at night with a guy to walk with them; they all lived within a few blocks of each other and that made sure that everyone was safe even if they broke the no booze rule.

Given the nature of their lives, “Mom Bullman” had prepared the usual tray of snacks for the kids, which she’d done for them since kindergarten. Except now her nibblies were divided into two trays, one for nutrition and to cure the munchies, the other that had treats that stimulated the reproductive glands and libido. With a jug of revival tonic on the side plus another with some OJ and soda. For it was assumed that sooner or later the “games” would devolve into some kind of orgy—life was like that these post-Egg days, and the fact that no one was stressing over who was who’s boyfriend or girlfriend anymore is more of a relief than the constant drama of the last couple of years—and no one could catch any nasty VD, the girls couldn’t get knocked-up, and ultimately whatever manna their fucking generated went into getting themselves out of this mess were all bonuses. And Betty was very aware the more manna they generated, the slower they all aged.

“Mom, you’re the best,” Will said as he kisses her on the cheek and carried the first tray downstairs.

“Thanks, Mrs. B.,” Mark adds as he gathers up the last of the finished plates from the table and busses them to the kitchen, and then takes the second tray. He thinks for a second about kissing as well, they’ve been regularly enjoying each other’s charms in a fun, informal way for a couple of months now, and hiding that intimacy seemed odd given everything else that was going on, but with Sam there, it just seemed awkward. But when he returns to grab the drinks, Sam, Vicky and Annette have all headed off, so he pulls Betty close, grabs her ass and kissed her on lips hard, deeply and passionately, leaving her gasping for breath.

“That was the best thing I’ve ever eaten, including all you ladies. Thank you.”

All the flushed and pleased to her core Betty can do is stumble out a brief “You’re welcome,” before Marc disappears down the stairs.

She knows it’s going to be a good night, and it hasn’t even started yet.

SAM’S ROOM

In the hall off living room there’s a stretch of blank outside wall. The only thing to tell the observant stranger that something unusual is going on is right in at the floorboard, where a thick set of cables, electric and telephone disappear into—well, somewhere, the details are murky even when closely examined.

It’s I, the Egg’s greatest creation—at least so far. I have to tell you all about it.

To explain we have to go back to my second week birthday. I was having a party where I gave more gifts, not receive them, except for the sweet manna I’d hoped to harvest from my still not completely happy sex farm. I’d even been bopped by Sam with a wrench, not that he could hurt me.

The week before I’d done a couple of fancy tricks that impressed not only the herd of manna cattle, but myself as well. I hadn’t counted on having to extract the cancer from Gail though, and that left me depleted past where I wanted to be. So I fudged it, and my intricate plans of duos, triples and other configurations went out the window, instead I set them together in three groups for “dinner parties”, with all the spare manna I had invested in Gail’s sex-slave do. The other ones I relied on their lowered inhibitions, increased sex drives, and expectations of what was going to happen. And that worked out far better than I had expected. Each group had maneuvered themselves into a far more interesting squirmy heap than I had planned. Thus that became the MO—put them in situations and see what they came up with themselves, perhaps with a goose or two to their desire levels. But it took a bit to figure this out.

So there was some unfinished business from gift week, and now I had the manna to do something about it. Adjustments would be made.

Things weren’t going well that second week birthday as I watched them hump and bump. I thought the week before had gone really well, but while they did what I asked, there just wasn’t any heat, they were like machines, resigned, but uninterested. The manna production was pitiful, I called an early stop to it.

“Halt! Boring! This isn’t working. Let’s talk a bit.”

They disengaged with a wet plop, none even finished who they were doing. Not a good sign.

I was going to show them this as a reward for a good orgy, but instead I used the revelation to perk them up.

“It’s obvious that me just telling you what to do doesn’t interest you at all. But I don’t want you to be released from the controls that protect you from the direct energy flowing from the breech. It’s blocked now, but preventing a future blow out is critical. That means manna people!”

“So let’s revisit some things left undone last week. I’m making a minor adjustment in Vicky’s special squirting ability—it was that she came whatever she drank last, which caused some problems if it was Betty’s revival tonic. So now she has a choice, either what she drank last, or her natural self, with a slight vanilla flavor added for variety. You like vanilla Andy?”

“Love it. Yum.”

“Ok everybody try to get a taste sometime in the next week or two.”

Annette states, “That means girls too.”

Actually I hadn’t thought of that, but I had to agree, “Yup.”

“And there is a special surprise for Sam. For rent from us using his and Betty’s home. A place for him to work on his studies without losing another room in this crowded house. Come to the hall”

“Sam, say ‘Open Sesame Street.’ It’s not original, but hard to forget”

“Open Sesame Street.”

A faint glow appears on the wall, floor to ceiling, about four foot wide.

“Follow me,” I say as I float directly into the wall and into what is to be known as ‘Sam’s Room’. Like goslings the others come in behind me, and gasp, even the ones who saw it earlier in the week.

“This is for you. Your family has set it up, and Carl with Marc wired it personally so you get electricity and a phone back here. The door will not close as long as there is someone in here, but sound doesn’t penetrate, so there is some privacy. When it’s empty, you need to use the password again, and all here can use it, but no one else can.”

Sam is flustered, “I don’t know what to say.”

“Have a seat.” Sam sits on an old fashioned wood roller chair we’d found for him. Its height is adjustable, and can be cranked quite high while staying stable, and heavy enough at the bottom to keep balanced.

The room looks great, comfortable with a matching wooden desk having a high back full of cupboards, which is just as well, looking at the walls—or rather lack of walls is a bit disconcerting to those there. Just empty white space—endless space in fact. Troy has wandered off, and I call him back. “Don’t go too far, it’s infinite and there is no direction home” A large carpet defines the floor, otherwise is seems to be like walking in space.

We’ve set up some cubicle barriers around the edges, but I think that they should be taller screens. Soft white light that seems directionless provides illumination, there is an additional desk lamp to make writing easier and a couple of freestanding lamps on poles that can be moved as needed. An empty wooden door frame defines the exit.

The other furniture is a second, smaller desk with a typewriter, several assorted chairs brought in from the same used office furniture warehouse as the desk, a single bed with a mattress discretely tucked behind the high back of the desk and a high quality gynecologist bench with stirrups, electronic adjustments, and all sorts of fancy doo-dads including removable arms, and softness settings for long sits. Fortunately for Sam there’s an instruction manual. And Carl, who loves instructions manuals, offers to set it all up to Sam’s specifications and show him how to use it. In one of the drawers there’s a complete set of speculums, spreaders, other tools of the trade, brand new and still wrapped, and a sterilization kit.

A set of small but sturdy high work benches sits within reach of it too.

“It’s beautiful. But the cost...”

“Is paid for,” Betty tells him before I can say the same thing. She adds, “I didn’t think you are going to use your clothing credit from Mr. Egg after all.”

He grins, “Who knows now if I’d have bought the licorice underwear?” Most of the younger generation pretend they didn’t hear this.

Off the carpet, about fifteen feet behind the bench is a library type card file cabinet, with a bell on top of it. At least that’s what it looks like. The drawers are all different shapes, though most are quite small. A typewritten card has a date and a name, one of the groups, on it. We wander over to look at it.

“This is Stella’s ass,” I say. “Or at least what’s inside it. Go ahead and open a drawer.”

Rose pulls out one that says “Will” on the card. They all peer inside. There, encased is something that looks like clear amber is a white, sticky goo. “It’s cum.” She taps the top, but it’s solid.

They open one of the larger drawers, and it slides out easily, it’s full of water also encased in a hard shell.

I remind them that Stella’s ass is the portal to another dimension. And here it is. I had just repurposed it—I’ve only found one dimension I can use so far, so Sam’s room and her bum’s infinite extra capacity share space.

The cabinet has special properties too.

“OK, watch this. Stella, who do you want to butt fuck you? How about Marc?”

“Er OK. Here?”

“Why not on the bed?”

“Oh yeah.” They headed off. I tell the others to stay and watched the cabinet.

Some happy grunting is soon heard and a new drawer appears at the bottom right. The other drawers shuffle around to make room for it. “Open it”. Rose slid it out.

They gather around, and watch as a dick slides back and forth from the back of the enclosement. “That’s what’s going on across the room.”

Then I yelled at Marc, “Use the ‘Ripple’ command.” He does, and the seemingly solid amber started to jiggle like clear Jell-O. All the guys got a nice bonus from riding coattails of Marc’s orgasms, first Sam, then Troy, Aram and down the line. And despite the undulating surface, they all watched with fascination as Marc’s dick shot deep again and again, seven times.

“So much,” Sheila gasps.

Then the bell on top of the cabinet rang.

“Everyone stand back,” I warn. They retreat a few steps. Suddenly the drawer slams shut and the cabinet seems to swirl like a Moby Grape light show, or at least that’s what it reminds Andy of.

“Marc has exited the girl and left his gifts.” The drawer now has Marc’s name and the date on the outer card. It’s a bit larger than many, given the volume he produces. “The bell is a warning, it goes off every time just before a new ass deposit is completed. You really don’t want to be too close when that is happening,” I caution.

We head back to the desk area, where Stella and Marc sit in clean robes, look freshly fucked, happier than when I asked them to do it earlier. Will has lingered back at the cabinet, sneaking a peak at what Annette has placed up Stella’s ass after spotting her name on a good sized drawer. It looks like clothing, though exactly what is hard to tell. He also sees a drawer with Betty’s name. Cookies maybe?

“So you can hold your lab sessions here. What night is good?”

“Um, we thought Tuesday?” Sam asked, looking around. The ladies nodded agreement.

“Tuesday it is. Draw up your schedule, a different lady each week in rotation. Annette will act as your assistant. Let her know if you can’t make it so we can get someone else. No switching without good reason.”

And so it was.

* * *

“Betty is also helping us tonight. I hope that’s alright? It was her idea we’re testing,” Sam asked.

“Fine with me,” Vicky replied as she hangs her clothes on a coatrack that has been added to the growing collection of furniture, it now looks like half the Bullman’s basement junk has found a new home defining walls keeping the eerie white expanse out of sight.

“I want to show you something first.” She opened her case and takes out the drawings Andy had done on Sunday and lays them on a table. Sam recognized them immediately.

“That’s you, and Rose and Stella” looking at the charcoal pictures of their genitalia.

“Right. You know the argument that you’ve been having—well discussion is more like it, about using photos or drawings in the book?”

“Drawings make it too much like The Joy of Sex,” Annette chimes in. “But these are different. Who’s the artist?”

“Photos would make it too much like porn,” Sam replies. “I really like these. Is that a gorilla?” pointing to the signature.

Vicky explained about Andy’s past as a sometimes underground cartoonist, and that at least 500 more people would buy the book if it had his pictures in it, or so Andy guessed. And he could draw whatever diagrams as well they wanted.

“20% of net for however many drawings, including whatever new ones you want,” Vicky suggests, she’s picking up the business language.

Sam counters “18%, that way we each get a third, from the sale, including your 15% for proofing and typing. And paying the models comes out of your end, not the net. You have to ask all the girls if they want to be here and get their signed consent.”

“Agreed.”

He shook hands with the naked girl, wobbling her tits wonderfully. Annette hugs her too, and not wanting to feel left out so did Betty.

Vicky climbs up on the bench, and Annette straps her into the stirrups and winks at her.

“To keep you still. We need to start by shaving you. Squeaky clean or a tuft above? Your choice.”

“Tuft please.”

Annette got to work, first with scissors and then a lady Schick. and a bowl of warm water and some unscented shaving cream. “This might sting a bit,” she said as she wipes the now hairless cookie with hot water, then a mild vinegar solution, then water again. A thin strip of hair remained half way between Vicky’s lower lips and her belly button.

Betty entered with a tray, placed on the sideboard, and drafts Annette to help her carry another load from the kitchen.

“I want you to cum naturally now. Are you ready.”

“Sure.”

Sam starts with a nice slow tease and nip and lick method (pages 42-45) technique, no point in hurrying until the girls have brought in all the stuff from the kitchen. Desert. Annette stops to admire the technique while Vicky leans back, sweat breaking on her brow. Betty grabs Annette’s arm, “One more load.” and to Sam, “We’re almost ready, dear.”

Vicky encouraged him, “Yes, faster, Sam. Ahhh. Yes, there. Again.” and she cums, a nice solid squirt that Sam captures in his mouth. Instead of spitting it out or swallowing it, he rolls it on his tongue and used it to smear all over her pussy lips and across the newly shaved pubes.

He saved a little to swirl in his mouth before shoving it deep in her cunt.

“Delicious, thank you.”

She says nothing, just panted a bit.

Betty and Annette have returned.

He looks at Betty, “Do you want to explain?”

“No dear, you know what you are talking about.”

“Well it was Betty’s idea, After we tried some of those commercial edible oils”

“They tasted terrible,” she added.

“So with a master cook, we figured we’d do at least a simple and a complex recipe for the book. We’ve already done some other food items, like bananas and cherries with the other ladies. We’re doing to call the chapter, Eating Out.” Vicky knows Annette hates puns, and sees her wince.

“You’ll be our buffet table tonight.”

“Cool”

“Simple first,” Betty said as she started rubbing a tan paste over and around the left half of the strapped-in girl’s genitalia. A couple of fingers even slipped inside her. Betty, as the cook, she gets the first taste. “Not bad, needs something.”

Sam takes a try, “That’s pretty damn good.” Betty took a cloth and wiped Sam’s nose where the paste transferred from Vicky’s quim.

Annette sucked on Vicky’s belly above the lips and below the hair. “Mom’s right, needs something.”

“Thank you dear.”

“Ketchup?” Annette suggested, making Betty wince. That girl used to put ketchup on everything. She’s teasing, of course—Betty hopes.

The three Bullman’s stand around for a thoughtful second, Vicky is struck by the scene, she giggles.

“What dear?”

“The family that muff dives together... you know how it goes.”

“Ding!” the bell on Stella’s “ass cabinet” softly chimed from across the room. Vicky looks over her shoulder at it. Sam sees the look and said, “I barely notice that anymore. That girl gets her bell rung a lot.”

Betty then placed a dry towel under Vicky’s bum and takes oil from a stoppered vial and pours it over the right side of her puss and above.

Sam goes first this time. A long slow lick along her right pussy lip, “I don’t think so, sorry.”

Betty tries next, heading for Vicky’s clit which she sucks on long and hard, “Could be better.”

Annette agrees.

While Annette cleans Vicky off and replaces the towel she’s sitting on, she asks her, “Are we having fun yet?”

“Oh yes.”

Betty takes one tray back to the kitchen, “Give me ten minutes.”

Annette brings out a rack of stoppered vials. “The Egg helped mom with this. To keep them fresh. We’re going to test with a bunch of different flavors of girl juice. From the source, specially preserved. I could pour this on you, but I think it’d be more fun if we used your squirt powers. So drink up.” She removes the bung and hands it to Vicky, who downs it. Yep, it’s the fruit of female orgasm flavoring Vicky’s mouth and heading to her tummy.

“Who’s is it?”

“Not telling. I wanna see if Dad can guess. All done? This time let your squirt be last liquid drunk. My turn dad!” And with that Annette goes down of Vicky. “Hey, watch this, a page 74 Dad.” Sam comes over and watches his daughter do one of his soon to be patented special moves, and executes it flawlessly, a perfect 10. Like her father before her, she captured Vicky’s fluids in her mouth then spreads it across Vicky’s banquet table. It’s just starting to dry when Betty entered with the next tray.

Again the paste is spread on the left side and each Bullman tested it. “So who, dad?”

“Easy one, Gail,” Annette nods. “Better tasting paste, Betty,” Sam says.

Betty agrees after a lick that it’s closer to what she is after.

Annette thinks it tastes really good. “You don’t want to make it to complicated. Bad cooks should be able to do this too. Readers will try their own versions.”

Betty replied, “Of course. one more adjustment. Ok, the new oil”

“Ding”

Annette asks, “Are you OK dad?” of the suddenly flush-faced Sam.

“Sure, that must have been Marc topping Stella. Biggest one ever. Whatever are they doing?” he wonders aloud. “Having fun, I guess.” Because of the sharing, he suspects that Marc has been ringing Betty’s own bell on occasion, but a lot of his jealousy has faded as he has been exposed to the wonders of all these good looking women’s tasty snack trays. And they keep it discrete despite living under the same roof.

The recipe’s still not quite right, so Betty hustles back to the kitchen, “One more. I think I know what to do now. Won’t be long.”

After Annette has wiped Vicky clean again, Sam says, “My turn.”

Annette has to remind him that Vicky has to drink another vial first before her dad brings Vicky off again. He’s become eager, grinning when he asks, “Watch this and take notes, I thought of it last night.” So he gets his hands under Vicky’s bum and squeezes as he does a corkscrew motion around her clit. She cums in no time, a real screamer too. Again the squirt is spread around and Sam declared, “Rose. That was Rose’s cream.”

“Ding.”

They repeat this time and again, once Betty is satisfied with the base simple paste, she tried some variations, garlic, chocolate, spicy salsa and salmon. The salsa is Vicky’s favorite because it tingles so nicely. The oil recipe is more complex, but they get a good result in the end too.

“Ding.”

The only hitch is that neither Sam or Betty would taste when Vicky shot-drank Annette’s cum, so they had to take her word that it was delicious. She’d tasted herself on the lips of lovers, but this was a fair degree weirder.

After the second round Betty realized that Vicky wasn’t getting a taste, so was sure to get a fingerful up to her lips every new formula after that.

Then they were done, and Vicky headed up for her third shower of the day. “Use ours, dear”

“Ding.”

Annette sat at the desk while Betty dictated the final version of the recipes to her, then had a quick whispered talk with Sam.

“We’re going to ask Vicky to join us in our bedroom tonight. For a wind down. You’re ok on your own, right?”

“Yeah, I’m going to see what all those bells were about. Stella’s certainly getting Quasimodo’d up the ying-yang tonight. Or I’ll be next door looking in on Sheila and Carl”

Betty and Sam were shocked—not by the visit to the neighbors, Annette went to work off some steam with them after most lab nights, but the realization that the bell on Stella’s ass cabinet had been going off frequently all night, and that they had been concentrating so hard on the recipes that they’d barely registered it.

“Please clean up here first.” Surprisingly she did just that, without griping. It was part of what being a good assistant is all about. And she was conditioned to respect that without even thinking about it.

“Ding.”

* * *

THE BELLS ARE RINGING

When Troy and Aram arrived in the Bullman’s basement, Rose was sitting on Will’s lap on the couch with his arm around her while he gently cups her boob though her shirt with one hand and rubs her jean encased knees with the other. At the other end of the couch Marc and Stella are kissing, both clothed as well, but with buttons undone.

“Hi guys,” Aram called, and they break off. “What’s the plan?”

Marc stood Stella up and turned her around. She pulled her jeans up high and tight and buttoned them up again. “See this wonderful ass. Glory in its spectacular fullness. Wonder at its firm yet supple beauty. An ass like this deserves all the worship it can get. And, having lost our battling tops world championship this afternoon, it’s going to be fully used tonight, for tonight we will play the Rock-Paper-Scissors World Series and winner take ass. When done the lucky bum-fucker will get back at the end of the line, then the next contestants will Rock-Paper-Scissors for the next go around. We are going to stuff Stella and give her a cum after cum all night. One after another. Ten rounds with each or ten o’clock, which ever first”

Stella’s a little bit shocked by this, but isn’t totally displeased. She knows that with her butt powers she can take them all and win any endurance contest.

“What about Rose?”

“She didn’t lose. Will?” Marc gestured and Will held up one of Annette’s toys. It’s a strap-on belt with a dildo that also hooks back to slip against the wearer’s clit. “I hope she will join us in banging Stella. But the rules for Rose is no one can ask her to do anything, and she can ask anything from us, though no one has to do anything they don’t want to.”

“No ‘Milky Rose’?”

“Only if she suggests it. Her choice on everything all night.” That made Rose beam. “Anyone want a toke first?”

Of course they all do.

The girls brought over some sheer negligees and other sexy things, and go dress in Marc’s room to allow for a big reveal. The guys strip too. They’ve all taken to keeping robes down the basement to ward off the chill when they aren’t ‘sexercising’, which they throw on.

“Good idea dude,” Troy tells Marc.

Meanwhile Rose and Stella have a hushed conversation behind the curtain that separates out Marc’s room from the rest of the basement, and come out with an alternate plan.

They come out and the guys all cat-call and wolf-whistle. The girls look super-hot, Rose has a chocolate teddy and fishnet stockings, heels of course. Stella is naked on top and wears creamy white hose that come up to her waist, but are cut so that her entire bum is exposed in a big, beautiful round hole that emphasizes her curves. She has cute white mid-heeled boots that zip up above her ankle, pushing her butt out even further when she stands.

They girls primp and preen for a second. Rose takes the strap-on from the table and rubs it in her had a couple of times. “Magic Cream?” she asks Marc.

“By my bed,” he tells her. “But we don’t need it for Stella.”

“It’s for you guys. Stella accepts your challenge, but with a condition.” The girls cross their arms and try to look defiant. It’s so cute the guys stiffened even harder.

“You’ve been fucking her ass for months now,” Rose continued. “Mine too. You need to see what that’s like. I get to do yours first with this guy,” she holds up the strap on, “before you can enter the game.”

The guys all wilted a little.

“But...” Will said. “Is that OK, I mean is it gay?”

“Do I look like a guy to you?,” Rose asks and hefts one of her boobs.

He’s taken Rose to Babey Steps twice now, so the question isn’t as straight-forward as it seems, “Er, no.”

Rose continues, “And you’ve all fucked her butt in front of her mom, and mine in front of my folks and your folks too Will. So you should see what it’s like. We’ll use the cream and it’ll be pretty hot. Try it you’ll like it, or are you chicken?”

“I don’t know, in front of the guys and all.”

“Pwaaak! Pwaack!” Stella goes. “Cluck, cluck.”

“I’ll take you privately in the back on Marc’s bed if that makes you shy flowers feel better. Stella, shake it a bit to see what our contestants win behind door number 2!”

Stella struts around and sticks her ass right in Will’s face. It’s magic glamour is overpowering at that distance and Will bends towards it and kisses a cheek.

“Besides, you’ve all had my mum’s tongue up there, and it’s bigger than this. Troy first!” Rose points to Marc’s room. Troy looks around a bit like a deer caught in headlights. Rose takes his arm, “Come on dear, it’ll be special. We’ll respect you in the morning.” He lets her lead him back. She sings Rod Stewart’s Tonight’s the Night.

Away from the crowd, Troy confesses, “I’ve done this before, it’s OK.”

Rose is only partly shocked, “When? With who?”

“Keep secret?” She nods, “Well, you know I passed physics.”

“With Dr. Speedy? Oh my gawd!”

“Why do you think a PHD was teaching high school? It wasn’t so bad, but not my thing. He gave me a pretty good blow job afterwards though. Again not my thing, but...”

Rose then got another idea. “Would you prefer to have this happen with your dick up Stella’s ass?”

“Yeah, that’d be way better. Not as gay. Only half gay.”

“OK, then come out and do it with everyone watching. I’m right being you.” Rose slaps his ass then grabs the jar of cream and straps on the dildo and lubes Troy’s sphincter and then the dildo, then they head back to the main room.

“Done already?” Marc asks.

“Nope. Troy will get it here,” she grabs his cheek,“ as long as he’s into Stella.”

They’ve laid a blanket and pillow across the table and Stella bends over and rests on them, while Troy slowly enters in her from behind. Then he feels as Rose pushes in to him slowly, forcing him further into the brunette and putting him up on his toes. “Wooo!” they both go.

“Hold still and let me do the work,” Rose instructs. Troy feels as it goes in deeper and then back out again, With the cream it’s better than the last time, and it is smaller than Sheila’s tongue, which he has got quite used to. He reaches under Stella and plunges a couple of fingers into her cunt, causing a gasp as they rock slightly from Rose’s actions.

The guys all gape, nervously. They’re next.

Rose reaches under Troy and cuddles his balls, “I wonder if this works? Cilantro”

Immediately that not only gives Troy a full red faced orgasm, cumming as hard as he ever has, and it triggers Stella too. “Woooooooo-hoo! Oh my, my, my gawd.”

Pulling out of Troy, Rose says, “Guess so. Marc next, Chop Chop! Here or there?” she pointed to the bedroom.

“Um...”

Stella managed a weak “Pwaaak. Cluck.”

Stella has been bouncing back and forth between Troy and Marc as her “official” boyfriend for a couple of years now, and now it looks like Troy prefers the older ladies, and all that “is she or isn’t she” is over, but still he really doesn’t want to look weak to Stella, even if it means humiliating himself in front of the guys. Troy took it, after all, and Marc prides himself as always being the toughest guy in the room. “Here I guess.”

Stella stands up and stretches, wiggling her bum a bit, “Good choice”.

Rose washed the strap-on off in the laundry sink with soap and water, dried it and put some more cream on it. Marc is already has Stella bent over and is slowly stroking inside her when Rose gets over to the table and entered him. He let out a little pant, tenses, then loosens again as it rubs its way in. Will realizes there is no way he can take the bedroom option now, and not look “unmanly”. Oh the irony.

The ‘cilantro’ command works on Marc as well, and all seven guys he’s linked with feel an extra strong orgasm, though only Marc shoots, from his special bountiful gift. “Whew” he says as he collapses on Stella’s back, reaching around under her to cup her tits and kiss and nuzzle her neck. “Beautiful girl. You are a beautiful girl. That was beautiful.”

This is exactly what Stella wants to hear.

Aram turns the stereo up, if he’s going to get a butt pumping, he’s going to turn it into a dance.

He and Will are buggered by Rose in short order. Stella has a couple more mind blowing cums, and thinks, “I could get used to this.”

“That wasn’t so bad,” Will opines.

“Are you kidding, that was totally hot!” Rose exclaimed. Stella nodded. They’d been talking about using the strap-on with the boys for a while, and it seemed like a perfect opportunity tonight.

They take a break for some of Betty’s tonic and another ‘J’.

“Ready for the main games now?” Marc asks Stella.

“Let’s move to the couch,” she suggests.

“Sure. Ok, the rules are these. Marc and me first. Rock, paper, scissors. Winner takes ass. Loser can try next round, or Rose can fool around with him if she chooses, then to the back of the line. Strap-on ass here only by agreement,” he adds, rubbing his lower cheek, which is feeling a bit stretched. “When done, go to the back of the line. Starting order is same, Troy, Me, Aram, Will, and Rose if she wants to use the dildo on Stella.”

“Oh, I do!”

Marc wins the first round, Troy always takes rock first round, and everyone but him has figured that out long ago. The others sit around and shoot the shit while Marc and Stella go at it on the couch. Troy chooses to try again. Rose sits on Will’s lap while he gently cuddles her hangers, getting her nipples nice and hard. He whispered in her ear, “You are a dirty, perverted girl, doing that to us. Have you been taking lessons from your mother?” Rose blushed.

“Maybe.”

* * *

About 90 minutes later Annette peaked her head downstairs, and saw something shocking that she immediately wants to use—somehow—in one of her books. She sits on the stairs, and commits the scene to memory and Will catcher her eye. “Rose borrowed some of your toys. Want to join us?” She shook her head “no” and mouths “Have fun,” and exits for Carl and Sheila’s next door.

Carl greets her with a kiss, and so does Sheila. They’ve been waiting for her in their den, and have put on their best leather and lace and drinking from a cocktails with the tonic as mix, “Horny?” Sheila asked as she poured Annette a chilled martini glass full. Sheila is in the leather, Carl in the lace. Gail is sitting there as well in a new body-hugging forest-green peignoir. The three had obviously had a round together already. The smell of sex is in the air.

“Pretty,” Annette replied, “Pretty horny too. You know what I just saw?”

Carl answered, “I know that Marc is really getting his tonight.”

“Stella too. That damn bell kept ringing. Got me hot. But that’s not the odd part.”

“Yes?”

“You know the beast with two backs?” Carl and Sheila nod yes.

“Well it was the beast with five backs and some head, if you know what I mean.”

Carl and Sheila looked at each other. “Hmmm, I think we do. Back in our swinging days daisy chains happened.”

“Yeah, but this wasn’t so much a chain as a scrum.” She goes on to describe it. “Troy on the bottom on the floor, face down, and it looks like Stella had one of my strap-ons and was doing his bum. And Marc was doing hers on top of her. Rose was kneeling behind him with my larger strap-on—the one that vibrates, you know it, doing him, and then Aram was up her butt from behind. And Will was straddling Troy and Stella, getting a boob and blow job from Rose.”

“Those crazy kids. We need to invite them over again dear,” Sheila tells Carl. “Want to try it sometime, subbing for Rose? Carl for Will?” she asked Annette.

“Maybe.”

* * *

Meanwhile up in the senior Bullman’s bedroom Vicky, Sam and Betty are enjoying a slow gentle fuck. Usually Sam takes care of his Special Lady in the downstairs room, and then Betty later, but with Betty so closely involved tonight, that seems snobbish. “Besides,” Sam thinks, “Betty deserves an extra treat tonight.”

Vicky is also always up for any suggestion from the group, and wants to please this older couple, but has had a long day of fucking and sucking and being sucked on. Not to mention the bondage and the writing, which was hardest act of all, so even with a gulp of the tonic, she had a fairly short stay with the couple, a single mutual cum with each, before asking Betty if she has any more of the Spicy Salsa paste for her to take home to Andy. “It was fantastic.”

Betty’s pleased as punch at the complement at the throws on a robe and humming to herself goes down to put together a “take home” package for her, while Vicky enjoys one last fuck riding Sam from above.

“Nice girl,” Betty says to Sam when he returns from driving her home.

Thinking about the evening, and the final blow job in the car before she went in to Andy’s apartment, Sam agrees, “Yes she is something.” And he turns and kisses his wife and best girl with all the passion he has left in his middle-aged body. And they head back to their bedroom for another round of spousal bonding.

Was Sam a little late for work the next day?

Maybe.

NEXT — WEDNESDAY — OF COURSE