The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Series Title: The Adventures of Eggy Remixed — Book 5 — Annette’s Harem

Chapter Title: E2 — Troy And The Four-Headed Woman

Part 2 — Troy And The Four-Headed Woman

“Wait here,” Vicky said at the top of the apartment building’s third floor stair where they couldn’t be seen from the hall.

“You’re the boss,” Troy replied, putting on a goofy grin then frowning slightly when Vicky took a small felt bag out of her purse, “Hey! I don’t see why...”

With a quick dip into the bag she had a small amount of a purple and orange crystal powder pinched between her fingers. “You lost. Remember. Are you going to welch? No? This will help you behave; this could be tricky.”

He thinks, unconsciously moving his lips as he does, which gives Vicky a pretty good idea of what’s going on in his head, “This’ll make me... behave. Hell! It’ll make me do anything Vicky says. But, that was the bet. I lost and I ain’t no welcher. She should trust me, except oh yeah, that time. And that other time. But I’m pretty sure Vicky’s going to get me laid soon even if she has to do it herself. Hey! She pointed out some babe who wanted to help me join the mile high club on the way here. Vicky’s a great bird-dog. That was sweet. Julie, remember her name, Julie the Vegas dancer, on her way to a TV job in LA. Leg muscles like tree trunks and a firm squeezable ass. I got her number in my pocket too. Could have bigger tits...”

“Snort this,” she orders, and he leans forward and she brings her hand under his nostril. With a mighty suck the powder disappears up his sinuses.

“Repeat after me, ‘I pledge to do whatever Vicky says until the flight home or if we get back to Wisconsin sooner. I pledge to not talk about what I see or hear about Annette unless Vicky says I can, now and forever in the future.”

“Hey, forever is like way past the end of the bet!”

“Sure is. Now say it.”

And unable to resist, he did. And so he was pledged.

“Wait out of site and I’ll come and get you. If you hear screams come running. If it’s more than ten minutes do whatever seems right.”

He nods and she grabs her suitcase and knocks on the second door on the right.

“Vicky!” Annette exclaims as she takes her in a bear hug. “You didn’t let me know! Come in.”

Vicky eyed the two women hovering behind Annette. Their faces seemed to echo the joy on Annette’s.

“Vicky this is Sylvie and Nameless. Sylvie and Nameless, this is my best friend Vicky. I want you to treat her right, if she asks you to do anything it’d make me happy if you did it. Right?” Smiles wide they nodded.

Annette snapped, “Nameless, take her bag to my bedroom. Sylvie say ‘hi’ and get her a drink. Geeze, come take a load off. I’m running out of chairs. Do you want to freshen up?”

Vicky shakes a “No”.

Sylvie says, “Pleased to meet you Miss Vicky. What can I get you, coffee, tea, soda, water?”

“7Up if you have it please—I’m drinking for two”, she pats her still flat belly. “And you can call me Vicky.” She turns to Annette. “We’d have been here sooner, but it took a couple of days to get the ducks in a row.”

“We?”

“Better get a beer too,” Vicky tells Sylvie, then opens the door and calls down the hall, “Come on in now.”

Troy gets a huge hug from Annette, which he returns, pulling her close to his chest.

Vicky says, “I thought you might need a friendly guy after all you’ve been through. You know, to work off some tension.”

“Oh wow, you know me so good. And just look at that uniform. What’s up with that?”

Troy answers, “I’m going to be a flight attendant. Just finished training. See the world and all that. Start next week.”

“Wow, so you’re going to be a stewardess...”

“Nope, I’m going to make a lot of stewardesses happy though.”

“I bet you are.” Annette nodded approvingly. Damn he looks hot in the uniform and hard-peaked cap. Like a Ken doll she once had.

Vicky saw the same almost leer as Annette had on both Sylvie and Nameless’ faces, and all three were leaning towards him at almost the same angle. Weird.

Annette had stepped back but threw her arms around him again, “Wow, you came for me. When you heard I was in trouble.” Sylvie and Nameless stepped forward and put their arms around Troy as well, forming into something between a group hug and a football huddle.

“Ahem,” Vicky cleared her throat, “Not exactly. I didn’t tell him until after he lost a bet to me and has to do anything I tell him all weekend. Tell Annette you wanted to come.”

“I wanted to come.” he echoed, which was good enough for the girls. Initially he had been shocked when surrounded, but now he’d relaxed some and was feeling more than happy with the soft female flesh boxing him in like a human-sized dick-he anticipated doing it again later with everyone naked.

Vicky stood aside and watched, hand on hip. “I figured you might be a little delicate after your, you know, your ordeal, so I pledged him to do everything I say. Troy, I say you do everything ’Nette says too.”

“Pledging? That’s pretty extreme. That’s 100 percent control. Troy, honestly tell us if this is alright with you.”

The basement gang invented pledging as a way to enforce the penalties for bets, a way of doubling down. If it’s a pledged bet then there is no way to weasel out of it or minimize it. They called me down one day when Troy didn’t want to pay up by streaking totally nude through a Mary Kay convention. He wore a sock, and not on his foot. Which probably saved him when it went before the judge who made him personally apologize to the MK convention organizing committee, where he made several new friends. Mostly divorced suburban women who recently reentered the workforce but not wanting full time though with flexible hours. Perfect for some afternoon delight while the kids are as school with a handsome young hunk willing to scratch their itches. Mostly it made Troy very happy. Though he didn’t like how the Mary Kay Cosmetics women he streaked all wanted to spank him while saying, “Bad Boy!” (Will suggested this to me, and I passed it on to Vicky who laughed and uses a bit of her manna reserve to set it up.)

Speaking of Troy suggestions I asked Vicky if it was worth putting any glamor at all into the pull Troy had with those women. That he really didn’t need it. She actually put the business skills she learned on Wild Carl’s, er, lap and did a cost benefit analysis and determined that at the levels the manna currently used on goosing Troy’s attraction to older ladies generated about 10 per cent more manna than it cost as an ROI. It was moving the tipping point between “I could never” and “Why the hell not?” on taking Troy’s rocket out of his pocket for a test blast off in the women’s minds enough times to be worth the investment. Which was about as much as the horndog could handle, tonic or not. There’s only 24 hours in a day.

So one Saturday the kids asked that pledging be made a rule. I had put a bunch of caveats on it but if it was clearly stated that it was a pledge then they pretty much had to follow through the penalty of loss whatever the wager. Annette just thought of it just a stupid thing her brother and his friends did.

With the three women still pressed against him, he looked down directly in Annette’s eyes and declared, “Honestly Annette. I had other plans because when Vicky wins a bet the penalty is usually pretty wham-bang. But now I’m here I think it’s going to be... interesting.” He took a look down at the two new targets for his flesh arrow. For the most part he saw eyes, one pair big and brown, one icy blue, and tits, as they both were pressed close and wore open tops, Sylvie a colorful frilly peasant blouse that was thin and loose enough to reveal her lack of a bra. Nameless was taller, nearly Troy’s height, her hard nipples poked through her cotton pull-over tee with a neck that dipped low and tight, pushing her round but small breasts up and out. Nameless’ back was arched, her chest greeting the world before her face. Troy grabbed Annette’s ass and pulled her even closer. “I trust Vicky and you for, well for a bunch of reasons. So it’s all good, back to work, my first real flight is on Tuesday, so I have to fly home early Monday, and that’s all set. And I always pay off my bets, don’t I? This ain’t so bad… remember what Rose had to do last Superbowl party after she lost one, man I never seen such freaky-big bouncy...”

“Ahem!”

Vicky agrees that Troy pays his lost bets, and then tells Annette, “After what you went through I figured you might need to be in total charge. And this way he won’t tell your folks even by accident. Though they will find out, you know.”

Annette sighed as she stepped back. She motioned with her hands to the other women to move back too. Finally after a long day Troy’s crisply pressed new uniform looked like it had gone through a million flight miles. His hat sat crooked and there was some oily red lipstick on both his cheeks.

“Yeah, but not today. Today I need a fuck. Do anything? Come on big boy.” Annette stops a disappointed Nameless from following her and Troy into her bedroom. Sylvie hadn’t yet started to move, watching the reaction to Nameless’ gambit. “Vicks, the bathroom and shower is down the hall if you want it, girls, be nice to Vicky here, whatever she wants. We’ll talk once I’ve worked out a few kinks... Anything?”

“Yes anything.”

Troy takes Annette’s hand as she leads him into her bedroom and closes the door behind them.

Vicky sits at the kitchen table and motions Sylvie and Nameless to join her. She wants to get their stories to figure out what is going on, and after some initial pleasantries both break out laughing.

“Wha..,” Vicky puzzles, and then the loud sound of an adult male human making chicken sounds comes from Annette’s room, “Braaaak! Puk puk puk puk,” and she understands and starts laughing as well.

* * *

After the laughter peters out Vicky smiles in what she hopes is a friendly fashion and asks, “So Silvie, who the heck are you? How did you end up here? You from LA?”

“Mexico. Vera Cruz. My mom was from Guatemala working in VC; my dad was American, retired there. I came to LA for school, there was a bad fire, and I became an orphan. No home, no relatives, not finished school.”

“Sad. And now?”

“I don’t really knoooooooow. Whoa. Ahhhh!” Suddenly her face went flush and she was breathing hard.

Vicky looked over at Nameless, who was also in the throughs of passion with an invisible lover.

“Now...now your man friend is deep in Annette and pushing haaaard. So haaard,” Sylvie pants.

Nameless bites her bottom lip and then shouts, “Oh my gaaawd! Oh my gaawd, gaawd, gawd.”

Vicky watches as both young women breath in time, chests puffing way out. From down the hall through Annette’s bedroom door come the sounds of squeaking bed springs and the scraping of the bed legs against the hardwood floor, slightly out of sync with the panting.

With a mutual lengthy exhale, a wide grin Sylvie and Nameless slump back with huge smiles, “Annette came,” Sylvie grins at Vicky. Nameless nods agreement.

“So you feel everything she does?” Vicky asks.

“No, not everything. Strong emotion. Hunger. Pain. Happiness. I really want to make her happy. Really really want.” Nameless bobbed her head enthusiastically. “It seems to make our leashes glow. Can you see them? For some reason Annette thought you might. She says she’s seen ‘Some weird shit.’ I thought you might have too.”

“Yeah weird shit, no, what leashes?”

“There’s like these glowing cords from Nameless and me, and Cindy too who is across town, another woman at that place in Brentwood hooked to the machine at the same time we were when it went kablooey. They go from around our necks to Annette’s wrist. No one else seems to see them but they kind of throb when something is happening to Annette or us. And we all seem to be doing whatever Annette asks, not that she’s asked much more than some cleaning and laundry. And sex, but that seems to be something we all want. I guess it’s like being in the Navy, my dad was a Korea War vet and he ran a tight ship at home, but it’s not like that. I want to do it. I don’t know why, and it’s not like that hypnosis or whatever your guy is under, it’s just like she’s in command. Both me and Nameless have nowhere to go, we were given some money from victim services but it seemed natural for us to come home with Annette rather than get hotel rooms until it is all straightened out. We’re all getting—and ignoring—a whole bunch of calls from ambulance-chasing lawyers who saw our story and see a big payout—they didn’t give out our names but the sharks seem to have got them from cop finks-er, let’s get into that all once Annette’s around.”

“OK. Let me try something. May I have those glasses? This may break them.” She points to a pair of plastic framed cat’s eyed specs on the kitchen counter.

“Sure. They’re just drugstore magnifiers.”

Vicky takes out her small cloth bag and pinches a small amount of the purple and orange powder on the lenses and puts them on. The lenses now have patterns that slowly swirl like 50’s cartoon x-ray specs. Through them Vicky sees the ribbon-like leashes—call them that because they encircle Sylvie and Nameless’ necks and run slackly but not touching the floor down the hall into Annette’s room. A third one comes down the hall and out the kitchen window. They look like leather leashes too, tan-brown with a stiffness, not limp as a ribbon would be. “I see them now.”

A slight bulge ran down the leads like a mouse going through a rattler, but much faster. Both Sylvie and Annette swallowed. “She sucked him off and didn’t spill a drop,” Sylvie says.

“Can you taste it too?”

“Oh yeah. Those guys kind of made us all crave a little spunk now and then. But that was better than any of them. We have to help get Annette laid a lot, Nameless.” Again the mute girl smiles and nods in agreement.

Looking through the specs at the leash that extends to Sylvie’s neck Vicky saw that it was made up of several multi-colored strands, each one pulsing in one direction or another. Carefully she reached underneath and was able to lift it closer, but when she moved too fast it seemed to dissolve through her hand with a slight chilling sensation. She lifted it again carefully. “Do you feel this at all?” Vicky asks as she tugs gently.

“No,” Sylvie replied. “It seems to grow and shrink. Cindy’s far away and it doesn’t seem to matter. It grows and shrinks a whole lot.”

“Have you tried to take it off? Tried to break it?”

Nameless recoils in horror and waves her hands crosswise.

“Yes. Very painful for all of us, even those who are on different, I don’t know, but I guess we can call them leashes. And ooooooh.”

Nameless echoed Sylvie with a low moan. Both woman twisted and were grinding in their chairs. “That...boy’s...ahhhh...got some... stamina.”

“Indeed he does,” Vicky acknowledged. “I take it he’s pleasuring another of Annette’s openings... she always liked him to do that.”

“I like it tooooo... I mean I like it when he does herrrr. It’s niiiice. I can feel her liking iiiit all the way inside.”

Vicky returned to observing the leashes, green strands in each throbbed quickly in time with Sylvie’s exaggerated speech.

“Oh my gawd.” Nameless cries as Sylvie and her went flush. Both had sweat dripping from their foreheads, Vicky hands them a Kleenex box, and they wipe their faces and take more to sop up the moisture leaking from more intimate places. Nameless collected the used tissues and threw them into the kitchen wastebasket with a basketball hook shot. The wad made a slight slorshing sound as it rebounded off the edge of the basket and dropped in.

“Does this happen every time?”

“Don’t know, this is a first. Cindy has been fucking her husband and Annette seems to sense it, but we don’t. I don’t think she’s getting it as strong as with us from her.”

“Do you want to fuck Troy?”

“Oh yes. Not just that he’s so good looking, but I think we feel Annette’s desire. But it’d be awful if it made her jealous. We’d never do that.” Sylvie looked at Nameless who nods agreement. “But I think she wouldn’t as she would be getting laid second hand through the leashes. And no risk of getting knocked up.”

Vicky didn’t tell them that Annette was already sort of expecting, but that wouldn’t trigger for a few months. She’d keep the secret, yet Vicky intended to press Annette to tell some other mysteries if these women were going to be connected for any length of time. The two should fuck Troy soon, that’s one reason she brought him, so that his special sauce could do its magic, clear up any “female problems” they might have, though they’d have to be careful with birth control during and forever afterwards.

A short while later they heard the bedroom door open and close and feet in the hall headed towards the bathroom where the shower started running.

While it became obvious to Vicky that Annette was getting soaped and stroked all over in the after-sex cleaning from the squirms and wiggles of the pair sitting with her, she slowly was told the rest of Sylvie’s story of how she ended up prisoner in Brentwood where she met the already captive and brainwashed Nameless.

By the way, I, Eggy your humble narrator, didn’t learn any of this until after Vicky and Troy returned to Wisconsin, both called me up and filled me in and let me read their memories, I was keeping my promise to Annette not to directly interfere with her life unless asked. She was still pretty pissed off at me, but had started realizing that there were in fact things far worse than a lot of admittedly initially coaxed, though never unpleasantly coerced—I think of it as free choice with a predetermined outcome—which led to ultimately rewarding sexual fun and games. And Annette secretly hoped that I might be willing and able to help her.

Of course what saved Annette and her women was the extra protections that Vicky suggested and I put in place when we had generated the Scarface cocaine mountain sized amount of manna on the day all the women became pregnant. By being connected on the machine the captive women were also covered when the feedback on the attempt to brainwash Annette backfired and the shock wave turned all the guys in the house’s brains into something resembling Cheeto’s in a blender on puree. If I had been there I could have prevented all that death, but I wasn’t too upset—fuck with one of my gang and you get what you deserve. Despite being captive for a couple of days Annette hadn’t been connected to the machine yet as Markus the inventor had been away, so she spent a couple of uncomfortable days drugged or bound and gagged while they waited for his return. When he phoned to say he was heading back, they connected her with all the others to his device, which sort of resembled an HVAC unit with tentacles, leading to a row of commercial hair driers. On hooking Annette up the protections detected malevolent intent, and “BLAMO!” The house blew its top as did all the guy’s noggins. The former brought firetrucks and ambulances to unhook the women and bring them to the hospital. Markus hadn’t yet arrived at the house, and was lucky enough to get away clean. On figuring all this out Vicky set up a watch for him if he ever again entered the vicinity of Annette and her friends. More good planning on her part.

And later she figured out a way to store manna so that they could all use it and it lasted much longer than the method I had used to store it raw. I could turn the raw manna into this powder and it wouldn’t decrease or lose it’s potency the way raw manna did. But it took about five times as much raw manna to make a single unit of the powder, so for things like anti-aging and their gifts that ran all the time it wasn’t economical, but Vicky saved some each week for trips like this, were I had declined her invitation to come. I didn’t know I could do that, but I told her, “Annette has to decide to invite me back into her life first.” And it stuck.

* * *

Troy and Annette came out of the shower, Annette ducking into her room to put on a terry bathrobe, Troy with a towel wrapped around his waist and tucked into itself, his beautifully-masculine bare chest fully exposed, with enough hair to promise virility without becoming a wet Brillo pad. With his hair soaked it became obvious to Vicky that he was in early stages of male pattern baldness though only just in his 20’s. She should be able to fix that, and if he continued to be good through this trip she would find a way, running through the possibilities of how to lever some of the manna he generated to that end. Maybe something to do with him rubbing his bald or thinning patch against a hairy pussy to snatch some of their vitality. No, better, actually stealing some of their short and curlies, so after the transfer she’s thinner thatched and he has a little fresh and healthy new pubic hair planted on his bald pate where he skull-fucked her. With some kind of special reward for the woman being rubbed so they’d ask for it again, like some unique kind of a moist orgasm, “Yeah,” she thought, “That could work.”

They both joined the girls at the kitchen table, Troy pulling up a chair from the other room as there were only four in the kitchen set. His towel fell open across his leg and all the women were aroused by his solid upper leg musculature, and somewhat disappointed that his cock remained covered. He smiled at them all broadly and looked at Vicky questioningly. She nods and tells him, “If you want. I don’t think anyone will object.”

Troy undoes the tucked end of the towel so that he’s sitting naked on it, he’s soft but when Sylvie goes “Ooooh,” he stiffens slightly and sits up straighter. Annette laughs, “Thanks, I really needed that.” and pecks him on the cheek. Sylvie and Nameless then felt the affection and at some level ownership of Troy that Annette had fostered since before I arrived when she was fucking him on the sly, him cheating on his then girlfriend Stella.

Vicky smiles at him, “We’re having a nice conversation here. I’m sure there are lots of questions about us that Sylvie and Nameless have, but I think we have to let Annette decide what to tell them and when. But let’s be honest, and if we get into anything—you know what I mean—that hadn’t been mentioned before think before you say anything. So, did you have a good time?”

“Yeah, Annette is so fucking hot, you know, and I want to help her out if I can, better if it means using my, my tally-wacker. And yeah, I had a date I missed with my old grade ten math teacher, ” he stares proudly at Annette, “remember Mrs. Wilkinson, she’s still super—hot, missing it pissed me off a bit, but you know she’ll still be there and wet for me when I get back. I can tell she wants a fuck not a relationship. Maybe two fucks. All I got from her so far is a blow job in the back of my van. And that was after I told her I had to break our date.” He smiles at the thought, which sends shivers through all the women, including Vicky who isn’t mainlining Annette’s emotions.

Vicky turns to Annette, “I’m going to tell these girls a bit, OK. I’ll be careful.”

“OK Vicks, don’t mention you know who, I’ll get to that when I figure out how I want to do it.”

“Right.” Vicky explains, “Something happened and Me, Troy and Annette were changed along with some other people. All of us in both similar and different ways. All having to do mostly with sex. We’re all really good at it because we practice a lot. Lots of energy and we all recover fast.” She reaches down under her ankle and bends her leg up and out at an impossible angle. “I’m like a human flex doll, bend and not break. Troy, well he has a kind of magnetic sexual attraction to woman a few years older to himself-he always did, but now it’s really ramped up, which is just as well as now he also gets extra horny from them too. Troy what do you think of, say a three way with Joan Collins and Linda Evans?”

Troy’s dick hardens at the thought, “Like this weekend?”

“No. But you’d go for it.”

“Oh yeah.”

“Do you want to fondle yourself while you think about it? You can if you want, we won’t mind. Right Annette?”

“Go ahead. Just don’t cum. No stroking, just squeezing and rubbing.”

“Alright!” He reached down and cupped his nuts then grabbed his red joystick and gently massaged it.

Vicky turns her eyes away to Annette, who also looks up. Vicky holds up the glasses which now have a permanent purple and orange frame “I used these to see your ropes, we’ve agreed to call them leashes, if you don’t mind.” Annette agrees. “These two sure felt you and Troy going at it. Did you know this?”

“Er, sort of. I feel something when Cindy, that’s the other woman who was hooked up to that machine when it went kablooey, when she fucks her husband. We should talk to her...”

Just as she says this the phone rings. Sylvie answers it, “Si.. It’s Cindy,” she says wonderingly.

“Put her on speakerphone. Hi Cindy. I’m here with the girls and a couple of old friends.”

A puzzled woman’s voice came out the small speaker on the base of the code-a-phone unit, “I just felt the urge to call.”

“We were just talking about you, can you come over later or tomorrow?”

“Right now if you want. I have to cancel...”

“No need, tomorrow is ok, I want you to meet my friends from home. How about lunch? You have anything booked?”

“I have a table at Gino’s with someone who wants some money from the studio. I was going to make them pay and then say no. I can cancel, but that’d make it hard to get a table next time.”

“What if I brought my friends, and Sylvie and Nameless? There’d be six of us including you. Doable?”

“Yeah, I can cancel the date but not the table. I’ll call them and book one of the booths. Can I make an observation?”

“Sure.”

“Your friend, you know I assume it’s a he.”

“Yeah.”

“And you like him a lot.”

Annette smiles fondly at Troy stiffy, “Oh yeah, say hi to Cindy Troy, he’s sitting here naked in front of us all.”

“Hi Cindy.”

“Hi Troy. You gave me a very nice morning, good thing I wasn’t driving though.”

Annette winces, “Hadn’t thought of that, sorry.”

Vicky pipes up, “Hi Cindy, I’m Vicky, Annette’s other friend. I’m hoping we can find some way to tone that down a bit when it’s troubling.”

“Hi Vicky. Yeah, that’d be good. Not that it wasn’t appreciated.”

Annette adds, “Probably going to happen a few more times today, any problems?”

“Nah, now I know what’s going on. Bang away.”

In the background over the phone came the sound of a door slam and a male voice calling, “Cindy!”

Annette tells Cindy that she’ll see her tomorrow, and hangs up.

“Wow, Gino’s. Like it takes a month to get a reservation there. I bet there’ll be movie stars. We all need to go shopping for fancy duds. How are you fixed for cash, Vicks?”

“I have a pretty good stash of mad money, we used Troy’s new job to fly here free. I took up one of his guest passes, and if he’s in uniform and helps out a bit with the service and in emergencies he can fly anywhere his company does if there isn’t someone with more seniority who wants to go.”

“I can dip into my cash stash to get something nice for Sylvie and Nameless too. They should save for now. I think we’re going to be offered a bundle soon, but let’s talk about that with Cindy tomorrow.”

“I have a surprise for you. Another royalty check, they’re going into another printing in France and Sweden. Still banned in Portugal and Spain, so it’s selling pretty good there too. Don’t know how much it’s for, it’s in an envelope in my purse. Didn’t want to peek, but probably as much as the last one. Your dad got paid too and now he’s looking at buying a fishing cabin, that’s how I know what it is—not to guilt you out but your folks would appreciate a call.”

“Wow, I was going to live for a year on the first one. Something nice to wear for lunch tomorrow, let’s knock them out. I’ll call home later.”

“Cool beans. Can we hit up Frederick’s of Hollywood while we’re here? I want to bring back something for Andy, if you know what I mean.”

“Sure.” Annette explains, “Andy is Mr. Vicky. Troy, get dressed, let’s go shopping.”

Troy looks down and made a comic frowning face, disappointed at his stiff one’s inattention. Annette takes pity.

“Ok, hands up. Who wants to suck Troy soft?” Annette asks. Both Sylvie and Nameless arms shoot up like eager first graders.

“Nameless was first, go at it.” She kneels between his legs and pops the head of his cock in her mouth, slobbering a bit. “Oh yeah, tasty” Annette grins looking at Vicky, “You know we are sharing some feelings, and I love sucking him off like I love giving you head, in fact I want to try something with you, OK?”

“OK,” Vicky agrees.

“Sylvie, I love eating Vicky out, she likes it good and strong with lots of tongue. Why don’t you give it a try while Nameless does Troy. It’d be like me doing a guy and a girl at the same time but not doing anyone at all. No fingers, just mouth. Like a race, who’s first across the finish line.” She turns to Vicky, “I’ve been giving them lessons. Troy’s the first dick since, well since we were rescued, but these two seem to have caught some of my horniness. Or they had it already.”

“Both I think,” Sylvie says, putting down a couple of dish towels in front of Vicky’s chair to kneel on.

With a little hesitation for Vicky to nod her head at her, Sylvie lifts Vicky’s dress and slides off her panties and buries her face in the neatly trimmed bush.

“It’s good! So good, so good, I’m so happy you came, my friends....Ahhhh!” Annette swallows cum by proxy, her mouth filled with saliva in the place of Vicky and Troy’s juices which fill the other women’s maws.

After Troy and Vicky orgasm, he blurted before a California aftershock second spurt, “I’m real happy I came too. Best three-day weekend ever.”

Next: Lunch