The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adjusting her talent

Susan is a talented speed skater. After underperforming at the world championships her national federation offers her a talk to refocus on her career. Little does she know that its CEO has decided to use Susans body for a different purpose.

Susan was still sad. She went to the world championships to win gold. For herself, but also for her country. She ended up becoming ninth. Her national federation was harsh. They’d spend a lot of money to get her where she was. The last girl at her age of nineteen that didn’t made it into the top five was kicked out of the program and never seen again. But there was hope. The federation hadn’t kicked her out yet. Instead she was invited to a talk with some psychologist to find out how to get her back into line. She hoped they would give her another chance. Speed-skating. Sport. This was her life. It was all that mattered to her.

She opened the door of the new psychologic department and said hello. A maybe thirty year old man welcomed her, introduced himself as Dr Attila. Susan had never heard of him but he seemed like a nice guy. He told her that they would have a session in which she would have to rethink about the world championships. „First this might be strange but you will start to enjoy, I’m sure about that“ Attila said. Susan wondered why she would „enjoy“ this but decided not to ask. „When we’re done, I’m sure you will look forward towards the next steps of your career.“ Attila said.

He then told Susan that it would be necessary for her to put on a speed skating suit. „This will help you to really dig into your experiences“. Susan didn’t expected that. „Is this really necessary?“ „When was the last time you wore one?“ „During the championships.“ „See. This is why.“ Attila pointed towards a bag on the table. „Take this one. Redress and meet me back here!“

Susan took the bag and walked into the locker room. She undressed her street cloth and looked at the skating suit. It looked very familiar—nearly like the one she wore at the championships. The fabric feld a bit different but good. It had to be one of the new ones they’d be wearing next season, Susan figured out. There already was a new sponsor on it. Instead of the old milk-company there was a new logo reading „Dronetec“. Susan had never heard of it but didn’t care. If they gave her one of the new suits this had to be a good thing right? She started putting it on. When the fabric started touching her skin it felt very good. Better than ever before. Susan thought this would be relief. In fact it was the suit intoxinating her with a light dose of drugs already. It was a bug Attitla had to fix some time in the future as it could cause some of the subjects getting suspicious before the program had been activated.

Susan closed the tight, black suit and it twine around her sexy body. Her hips and tits were very much at display, but she was used to present herself like this. She went back into the office. When she arrived she noticed a big smile in Attilas face. He handed her glasses: „Those were the ones you wore during the championships, right?“ At least they looked like them. „Do I have to?“ Susan asked and Attila just responded „Please!“. Susan put on the glasses and the hood of her suit. There she was. Standing in Dr Attilas office wearing that tight catsuit all around her sexy 19-year old body. She waited for Attila to say anything but instead he walked to his laptop and pushed ENTER.

As he did a sudden warm, blissing feeling hit Susans whole body as the suit flooded her with endorphins and drugs. Within seconds she was no longer able to stand and fall onto the floor. Attila took out his phone and called Mr Bold, CEO of the speed-skating federation: „It started!“ He just said and Mr Bold told him that he would be with him in no time.

Susan struggled to concentrate. What was just happening? After the first dosis of drugs the suit started manipulating Susan further. Little signals injected her brain though the hood and the glasses. Susan started seeing images of dicks. She saw young girls getting fucked. And she had no choice but to enjoy it. She kept asking herself what was happening. But then she realized how good that suit felt on her skin and started to loose track of anything else. She noticed her nipples getting harder and harder and enjoyed how they touched the suit. It felt so good she had to moan.

While she did Mr Bold entered the room, but Susan didn’t notice. Bold looked at Susan, trembling on the floor. „How long will it take?“ He asked Attila. „Last one took about 15 minutes to erase her free will. This drone-tec-suits have become very efficient. I remember the first ones that needed like half a year to suppress the human mind“ Susan did not hear any of it. She was in sexual heat. Huge loads of drugs and hormones flooded her body and made it million time more horney than a human could naturally be. This caused her brain to readjust and forget anything else then sex and made it open to the signals send into her, connecting them with endless happiness, no matter what hood and glasses made her… …think. Dicks: They made her happy. Being dominated: It made her happy. Fucking strangers: It made her happy. Even getting raped: It made her happy. Susan forgot about her former desires, about her friends. Deep inside she knew something was wrong. What was happening? Where was she? Something about speed skating, yes! She tried to think about skating. While she tried to resist the suits attempt to replace her free will with sexual obedience she trembled even more.

„What is happening?“ Mr Bold asked. Attila looked onto his laptop. „Something very common. She tries to resist and thinks about something that gives her life meaning. Poor little girl: this will just help deepening the programming as the suit will rewrite this part of her brain next. Just a few more seconds and those memories will be replaced with sexual desire.“ Susan saw the images of herself speed skating vanish. Instead she saw herself kneeling in front of man, sucking their dicks. She saw herself getting fucked hard. She saw sex. Sex all over. Sex was something that was so good. Everything felt so good. She realized she would orgasm very soon. She needed to orgasm. She wanted to orgasm. Her moaning became more frequent and loader.

Attila noticed this with a smile. „Just watch the show. Now she will literally orgasm away her free will. The second she comes she will make her new life irreversibel. There is no chance to reestablish a free will into a brain experiencing this afterwards.“ Mr Bold smiled too: „Time to pay your bills, little slut!“ Susan came with a load „oaaaaahhh!“ and stopped trembling immediately. Her body just lay on the floor. Breathing, but not thinking. Attila lifted her glases so that he and Mr Bold could look into her empty, but happy eyes. Attila made one last check on his laptop, than turned to Mr Bold: „It has been turned into a drone! Have fun and make sure to pay your bill!“ With those words he left the office and Mr Bold was alone with that body that had been Susan just a few minutes ago.

„Stand up, little whore!“ he said. Although he called her whore Susan did not object. Instead, she stood up as told. „Race is finshed, Susan. Lift you hood!“ Again, she did as told. She lifted her hood and showed her long blonde hair. She also opened the zipper a little bit just like the young girl did many times after finishing her races. While she did, her face showed no emotions at all. Mr Bold was so happy to watch her being obedient. After her failure he decided to have her turned into a mindless drone. Since then he was looking forward for what was about to come next: „Kneel and suck my dick!“ he said and watched Susan fall onto her kneels, open his pants and start sucking Mr Bolds 30 year older dick with no hesitation. It felt so good. But he wanted more than watch and feel her do whatever he told her. He wanted to have her like her new life. „Enjoy what you’re doing, whore!“ he said. Her reprogrammed mind started to flood her body with endorphins and Susan began to moan and her sucking became intense and delightful. Everyone who would have seen her would have to believe that this would be the thing she always wanted: Sucking this mans dick. It wasn’t. But her melted mind gave her no choice but to want it now. Susan had no choice but to be happy. It felt so good to suck this mans dick. It was all that mattered.

She did like a pro and Mr Bold became harder and harder. Enjoying his power and realizing that this women sucking his dick was no longer a human being he lifted all his hesitation. He through her to the floor, opened her zipper and started fucking her wet pussy. The moment he pushed his dick into her pussy Susan spread her legs and moaned. „This is your life now!“ Mr Bold said. „You will only exist to be fucked!“ Susans mind was still foggy. But what she heard made her happy. She would be fucked a lot. It felt so good to be fucked. Fucking was all that mattered. She wanted nothing else then this.

A few seconds later Mr Bold fired a huge load into the young former speed-skater. She just moaned „yes!“ as he did. He ordered her to suck his dick clean and again she did like she had done this her whole life. At least she would do so for the rest of her life. Mr Bold then said: „Stand up, Susan!“ She did and was standing directly in front of him, obedient and happy. „I just raped you, Susan“ he told her straight into her face but all her persona, all her free will and pride was wiped away. She just smiled back. Then she said: „It felt so good!“ Mr Bold was getting hard again as he heard this and said: „My mistake. I didn’t rape you, I used you. Also your name isn’t Susan. It’s sexdrone!“ he said as he left.

„Sexdrone“ Susan whispered. That sounded so good. It was like a dream come true. Her name made her feel so happy. Everything made her so happy as she was standing still waiting for a man to tell her what to do next. As she did so, a small tear ran down her eye.