The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Addcited to Pleasure

Disclaimer: This story contains depictions of hypnosis and lesbian sex. If you are under 18 or whatever the legal age in your area is, or if you are offended by this type of material, please do not continue reading. All characters and events in this story are fictional. Any similarity to actual persons or actual events is purely coincidental. I hope you enjoy and if you have any comments or feedback please let me know!

Copyright © 2022 All rights reserved.

* * *

Christine gripped the arms of her chair tightly and gritted her teeth. Her tanned body glistening with sweat under the light coming from her computer screen in an otherwise dark room reflected the effort of edging for the tenth time in half an hour. At her mid-twenties, it was a practice that, incredibly enough, she had just discovered, and one she now wished she´d known about sooner, but nevertheless, she was getting surprisingly good at it very quickly. Then again, she couldn’t take all the credit for that.

“Poor thing, this must be really hard for you. But don’t worry, we’re almost there. Start rubbing firm circles over your clit, but this time use your free hand to slide two fingers inside your pussy. Shouldn’t be a problem with how wet you are right now, isn’t that right baby?” The naked woman on screen gestured with her hands as she spoke, describing the exact movements she expected her agonized viewer to make. She had spent the whole time sitting cross-legged, her long blonde hair falling in a way that it only allowed for small glimpses of her pink areolas while clearly showing the outline of her round breasts.

It was a beautiful way of teasing Christine, who followed to the letter the instructions given to her by the video. While she worked her way to probably another denied orgasm, she couldn’t help thinking on how funny the situation was. More than anything right now, she wished for the woman in the video tp toss her hair aside and show her tits, or to open her legs even just for an instant to show her pussy when in reality, she had seen, touched, and even tasted both countless times on the very bed the blonde was sitting on. It was, after all, the same bed she had been sharing for many nights with the one that was now expertly controlling how she played with her pussy—her girlfriend Jocelyn.

* * *

It all started a couple months ago. Both girls had been traveling from club to club almost the entire weekend in celebration of Christine’s recent promotion in her job, but while they were no strangers to night life, they were definitely not ready for so much partying and got carried away. So much in fact that by the end of it, Christine was so drunk that it was nothing short of a miracle she remembered their address for the cab taking them back home, and Jocelyn was in no better condition, looking completely out of it like a zombie ever since their visit to the last club.

Night was of little help to recover and when monday morning finally came, Christine felt like she had been ran over by a train. She did her short dark hair and her makeup as best as she could, but she knew no amount of outward beauty would help her with the hangover. She headed to the kitchen, only to find her girlfriend already making breakfast. “You’re up early baby. How are you feeling after yesterday? At least I know I’m feeling like shit,” Christine said, grabbing just a cookie from the jar. She could buy something else on the way to her job.

Jocelyn, on the other hand, looked as fresh as a daisy, full of energy and far from the spaced-out woman from last night. “Yesterday I was so exhausted that I fell asleep instantly the moment I hit the bed, but even though I had only like a couple of sleep hours I feel as if I had a full night rest.”

“Lucky you. Well, I better get going. Unlike you, I don’t have the luxury of an evening shift job.”

“Yeah, I get it. My job always becomes the best job in the world every time you get drunk,” Jocelyn said as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

“Well, I mean, I do prefer working through the morning, you know, like normal people do,” Christine jokingly remarked, “but it would be very convenient having a shift like yours in moments like these.”

“For you maybe. If I keep feeling like this after so little sleep I won’t even need to drink coffee anymore.”

“Yeah, well. I better get going now. If I arrive late it’ll be a very short-lived promotion. We’ll continue this later when you get back from work hon.” She gave Jocelyne a quick goodbye kiss and headed to the door.

“We’ll do more than talk. Yesterday we were both wasted, but I’m not letting you off the hook so easily tonight. After all, with the additional responsibilities you will have in your new position, I think you deserve a little...incentive.” Jocelyne licked her lips seductively as she mentioned that.

Christine wasn’t sure what the other girl had in mind, but she was already eager for the night to come and find out. Her girlfriend had a knack for making her horny with simple teases like this and, while she felt inclined to forget about work and make love all day long to the beautiful blonde tempting her, she knew the wait would be worth it. “Looking forward to it.” She closed the door and left the apartment.

As the brunette left the apartment, Jocelyne drank her coffee with a smile on her face. She loved the way Christine could be so mature and still get turned on like a horny teenager at the slightest provocation. To be fair though, she was also very excited about the surprise she had prepared for tonight. She had just bought a new strap-on for the occasion that Christine would surely love and on top of that, she was feeling so full of energy since waking up that she was sure she could ram the lithe girl with it all night long if she wanted to.

There were still a few hours left before she had to leave for work too, and since Christine would get back home first, she had to make sure to leave everything ready before leaving. She headed for the bedroom and opened her drawer, taking out different pieces of underwear until she found the set she had been looking for.

“Finally! This should be perfect, but it’s been a while since I used it. Let’s see if I still got it,” Jocelyne said to herself. She quickly undressed and put on the black lingerie set that she saved for special moments. When he looked at the mirror she couldn’t be happier. The laced bra gave her a nice enticing cleavage, and her ass looked just as good and round in the matching panties.

“Ok, now that that’s settled, I better—“ before she even had the chance to change back to her regular clothes, she heard the phone she had left forgotten in the kitchen ringing, and that particular ringtone belonged to Christine, but why would she be calling so soon after just leaving a few minutes ago? No doubt she had forgotten something after going out in a hurry.

Jocelyne picked her cell phone from the table but, much to her shock, the caller ID name wasn’t ‘Christie’ as it should have been. Instead, the name on the screen was just ‘Alice’, but as far as she knew she didn’t know any Alice...did she? Even if she did, why would she assign this Alice the same ringtone that was supposed to be just meant for her girlfriend. She decided to not take the call and wait for this Alice to hang up. Maybe she’d just made a mistake assigning that ringtone to a telemarketer or one of those people making phone surveys, but whatever it was, searching for the number on the web would probably give her an idea of who—

“Is anybody theeeere?” A loud female voice brought Jocelyne back to reality. Suddenly, she realized that she had answered the call and was already holding the phone to her ear. She couldn’t even remember doing this, but she could still end the call before the girl on the line kept harassing her with questions.

“Hello, this is Jocelyne,” she blurted out. Somehow she couldn’t stop herself from telling her name to someone who, despite being in her contact list, remained a complete stranger to her, and even though she knew something weird was going on, she couldn’t summon the will to lower her phone, much less to cut the call.

“Are you alone right now?” The girl asked in much lower voice.

Even little kids knew that coming from an unknown person such question was a big no-no, but…

“Yes,” Jocelyne said, without any hesitation in her voice. The answers came out of her mouth before she even had time to think about it.

“Awesome! That means we can get right down to business,” the girl at the other end said with barely contained excitement, “but for that I think you’ll need to go a little deeper, don’t you agree? Lucky for you, this will be much simpler and faster than yesterday. Just listen carefully to my next words...”

* * *

Just as Christine expected, the first day in her new position had been a nightmare. Having to move to a new work area, meeting new people from other departments, dealing with new responsibilities from day one, all made worse by her lack of sleep. At first, Jocelyne’s idea of a weekend-long celebration had sounded like fun and, truth be told, it really was, but feeling her head as if it was being crushed in a vice wasn’t something she was so eager to repeat. At least now that she was out, she could leave all of that behind for today and enjoy the so much needed incentive her girlfriend had promised.

The first thing she did as she set foot into the apartment was to look around for her girlfriend. She would’ve felt bad if Jocelyne missed her work only for the sake of celebration, but fortunately she was nowhere to be found, which meant she was working as usual and would be back in a few hours. That was more than enough time to get ready for her surprise, even if it could hardly be considered one. Christine was ninety nine percent sure that sooner or later, it would involve fucking like crazy. Not that she was complaining of course. The anticipation of knowing what awaited her only helped to get her even hornier.

After doing some chores and taking a bath, she decided to kill some time checking her email and maybe watching some videos on the shared computer they kept in the living room. Unfortunately, she did have a couple of mails from her work. As part of her new tasks, she needed to resolve any issues that could arise with the company’s clients at any time, even if that meant working from home. On the bright side, it would be a productive way to kill time until Jocelyne’s arrival.

She downloaded the attachments from her mail, but as she was searching for them in the documents folder of the PC, she noticed a file she didn’t remember being there before. It was a video titled “Jo 0001 FMI” and sure enough, according to the properties, the file had been created just hours ago. With her curiosity piqued, she double click the video, but what she saw next left her speechless. On screen, Jocelyne was sitting on their bed using only a black lingerie set that Christine knew all too well.

“Hello baby, you have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for this,” the blonde said in a seductive tone, “but now that we’re both here, I promise we will have a lot of fun.”

Christine had seen the sexy side of her partner many times before, but right now there was a tantalizing aura about her, almost as if she was a completely different person. The video was just beginning, but the stupefied brunette could feel her nipples already hardening under her clothes.

“Do you like what you see?” Jocelyne squeezed together her tits with hr arms. “You can look all you want honey. I’m not going anywhere, and if I do, you can be sure you’re coming with me.”

Christine definitely liked what she was seeing and what she was hearing, with just one little exception. The wall behind Jocelyne was filled with concentric circles made up of multicolored led strips blinking in what seemed like pre-programmed patterns, lighting the whole bedroom. They looked like quality lights and they were really eye-catching, but that was exactly the problem. She just wanted to admire her gorgeous girlfriend, but then the lights behind her would blink in unpredictable ways, pulling her gaze from the one thing that was worth looking at.

As if sensing her annoyance, Jocelyne addressed the issue. “Oh, and don’t you worry about the pretty lights behind me. I can assure you that in a few minutes, you won’t even notice them.”

That seemed like a stretch, but Christine was willing to put up with a minor distraction for the sake of finding out what was in store for her.

“But enough of that, I’m sure you’re eager to start aren’t you? So why don’t we start by getting you more comfortable. You can remove all of your clothing, but I want you to keep your bra and your panties for now.”

Almost automatically, Christine’s hands lifted the hem of her shirt, when a sudden realization brought her to a halt. It just dawned on her that that the video she was watching was probably the so-called surprise her girlfriend was preparing for her, and if she watched it now, not only she would be spoiling it, but she would probably get even more turned on and, without Jocelyne for relief, satisfying herself would be a waste of energy better spent with her partner. With more effort than should have been necessary Christine stopped the video and resumed her work, hoping that would be enough to cool her off, at least for the next couple hours.

* * *

After what seemed like an eternity, Christine heard the apartment door unlocking. The person who came inside was a far cry from the girl full of energy she’d seen just this morning. Given where they left off their conversation, she felt the temptation to tease her about it, but Jocelyne seemed too tired to even make a sharp retort.

“Hey baby, rough day?” Christine asked with sympathy in her voice.

Jocelyne leaned in to kiss the brunette. “Not really. I guess the lack of sleep is just catching up to me,” she grabbed a snack from the table, before finally saying what the other girl wanted to hear, “but don’t think that’ll stop me giving you what I promised.” She undid her blouse to reveal the same black bra she was wearing on the video as she made her way to the bedroom. “When you’re done with your work, I’ll be waiting for you.” she said before leaving.

As much as Christine wanted to just throw the keyboard and go after Jocelyne, she knew that ultimately duty came first. She willed her fingers to type as fast as she could knowing that, if everything went well, they would be put to better us in just a few moments. Even if she had kind of spoiled her surprise, she was still looking forward to find out what her girlfriend had planned to do with it.

Immediately after sending her last mail, Christine jumped out of her chair and headed straight for the bedroom, throwing her clothes on the way until she was only in her underwear. When she arrived, the lights were off and the only illumination was the moonlight coming from the window, but that was more than enough to make out Jocelyne’s silhouette laying face down on the bed, her ass standing out in her black lingerie. Christine approached her girlfriend slowly trying to catch her off guard, but just when she was about to jump her, she heard a soft noise coming from the woman on the bed. It sounded almost like…snoring?

She laughed softly, expecting Jocelyne to join her, but there was no response from her girlfriend. She poked her a little, but again, the sleeping girl didn’t even react. You gotta be kidding me! Christine could barely believe all her expectations had been dashed, but after thinking back on how exhausted Jocelyne looked when she arrived, she couldn’t bring herself to wake her up just to get a release for all the pent-up sexual energy she had accumulated throughout the day.

But of course! There was still another way. Christine jumped out of the bed and almost ran back to the computer. After all, the video was the surprise Jocelyne was talking about right? She probably wanted to show it to her personally, but since the end result would be the same, there was nothing wrong with taking advantage of it now that she really needed it. She could apologize later for opening her gift early. She quickly moved the slider on the video until she found the point she had left off, and with a swift move, the hand that was holding the mouse was now inside her panties rubbing her already soaked pussy.

“I want you to start by tracing slow circles on your nipples with both hands, but always over your bra. There’s no need to rush things, right?” Jocelyne started rubbing her nipples just as she had described, making sure to lead by example.

Sorry Joss, too horny for that. The only place where Christine’s hand needed to trace circles was on her clit, and definitely not slowly. She wasn’t going to last much longer at this rhythm but it didn’t matter, it wasn’t like she could only have one orgasm. She would cum as many time as she could as long as her girlfriend was on screen. If this was her gift it was only fair to give it its intended use.

“Slow circles...round and round. Take a good look at how I do it, and you’ll realize how easy it is to follow along.”

As Christine drank the image in front of her, she noticed the more she focused her eyes on Jocelyne, the less distracting the lights behind her were, just as the blonde had mentioned before. It had been almost a minute of her girlfriend drawing circles on her nipples over her bra without saying another word, but even so she couldn’t bring herself to jump to another part of the video. Dimly, Christine realized she hadn’t blinked for a while, and even though she was hornier than ever, the hand that had been desperately stroking her pussy was now rubbing it in roughly the same rhythm as the girl on screen was teasing herself.

“Wonderful. Now let’s take this off.” Jocelyne unclasped her bra and let it slide off her arms slowly revealing her gorgeous breasts. “You love what you see. Now start massaging your tits for me, and as you do, you’ll notice how aroused that makes you feel.”

The last thing Christine wanted to do right now was to stop masturbating to fondle her breasts, but looking at Jocelyne so confident and full of authority made her want to follow her lead. Reluctantly, she pulled her hand out of her panties, and even though her sex ached to be touched, she removed her bra and started groping her tits just as she was told. To her shock, she could feel the heat in her body rising even more, just like her girlfriend had suggested. Maybe Jocelyne’s idea of roleplay was really getting to her.

“Following my words makes you feel really good, much better than doing this all by yourself, isn’t that right?” Christine was about to nod her head, before realizing how silly answering to a screen would be. “Now I want you to use one finger to gently rub your clit, just like this.” Jocelyne laid back on the bed, supporting herself with one arm to keep looking at the camera while letting her crotch as the main attraction, and also offering a clearer view of the circles of light behind her.

Christine’s finger moved almost on its own to slowly rub her clit through her panties the way she had been instructed to. She was so turned on right now she wanted to tear apart her underwear and masturbate her brains out, but the more she watched the video, the more she enjoyed playing along. If she really wanted to, she could just stop this game and get the orgasm she desperately needed, but there was no need for that yet, not when she was feeling so good and besides, doing this with Jocelyne, even if it was only through a video, was much better than doing this all by herself.

“Feeling all the heat in your pussy almost ready to explode. So close now, ready to cum for me any moment now.” It was true. Christine could feel the muscles in her body tensing ready to convulse in pleasure, and her pussy beginning to palpitate as she felt the point of no return closing in, when Jocelyne spoke again. “Stop touching yourself.”

Despite being so close to cumming, Christine quickly pulled back her hand from her sex. Somehow disobeying Jocelyne felt very wrong. Her back arched almost against her will, desperately trying to find anything to rub against to reach her climax, but while she couldn’t do anything about that, nothing stopped her from touching the rest of her body. She let her hands roam her thighs, her belly, her breasts, her neck, and every other erogenous zone she could think of, but it was of little help to suppress the heat burning inside her. It was agonizing, but there was no denying this was her first time experiencing something like this. Not even sex had made her feel the special tingle in her body she was feeling right now.

So lost was she in her newfound pleasure, that it took Christine longer than it should have to realize that for a couple minutes, her girlfriend had been whispering something. She tried to focus on her words, but between the luscious body on screen, the dazzling lights dancing on the wall and her own unsatisfied lust, gathering her scattered attention into one single task felt like a colossal effort. After a moment, Jocelyne spoke out loud again, taking center stage in Christine’s mind once more. “You’ve done well in making it this far, and for that, I think you deserve a reward.” With a swift motion she took off her panties and began rubbing her clit with one hand while she pumped two fingers inside her with the other hand. “Come on, let’s do it together baby.”

Christine didn’t need to hear anymore. She unceremoniously took off her own underwear as fast as she could and joined the blonde, masturbating in the same way. For a moment, she thought she had ruined her orgasm denying it when it was so close before, but she couldn’t have been more wrong. All the sensations she had felt in that moment now were twice as intense, and she was certain that, even if she somehow had the crazy idea of stopping, it would be impossible to command her body to do so.

“You’re gonna love cumming for me. It’ll be the best orgasm of your life, and your little horny brain will always remember that only I can make you feel like this.”

“Uh-huh.” Christine could hear herself responding, but the only thing that mattered right now was the climax building up within her and, once again, her body was more than ready to welcome it, but no matter how desperately she rubbed her pussy, something was still holding her back.

“You can cum for me now, my little slut.”

“Fuck yesssss!” Before Christine’s mind even had time to process Jocelyne’s aggressive approach, the biggest orgasm she’d ever felt erased everything else from her mind, sending ripples of pleasure through her body. As she threw her head back and relished the feeling, she could still faintly hear a voice coming from the computer. “Deeper and deeper,” were some of the words that Christine thought she heard from her girlfriend, but it was almost impossible to be sure through the fog of lust that was clouding her mind.

As her orgasm started to subside, an overwhelming feeling of sleepiness and relaxation invaded her. It wasn’t uncommon for her to feel a sense of relief and a little tired after such endeavors, but right now it felt like the hours of sleep she’d lost during the weekend had come down on her all at once. She tried lifting her head to look at the screen again, but it was useless. After such an incredible experience she felt too exhausted to move any part of her slumped body from the chair, but it was okay. She deserved a rest. It was easy to picture the pattern of swirling lights in her mind even with her eyes closed and listen closely to every word as she let herself sank deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper…

“Deeper and deeper,” Jocelyne was still speaking in the video, “and as you keep spiraling down into this wonderful relaxation, let your tired mind soak up my words.” Even if she had wanted to, Christine didn’t have the strength to dislodge her girlfriend’s words from her head. She happily fell into a sweet slumber.

“This was the best sexual experience in your life and you want to keep feeling this pleasure, but you will realized that watching the same video again won’t feel even close to this.. But don’t worry, if I’m in a good mood I’ll make another one of these. You will be looking forward for when that happens and you will crave the sensation of touching yourself for me in any way I tell you to, like a good horny bitch, isn’t that right?”

“...yessss…” Christine answered with a barely audible voice.

“Of course, if you want to improve your chances of seeing me sooner, gift cards, money, jewels, and any other small valuable presents that you can send my way could help improve my mood. Once you awaken, You can find down below my email, post office box and any other information you may need to send me your gifts. Just remember, all of this is out little secret, and you can’t talk about these videos with anyone, even with me if we happen to cross paths somewhere, do you understand?

“...I...understand…”

“When you wake up you won’t remember anything that happened after you came, but my commands will be etched into your subconscious and you will always obey them, because deep down you remember how much pleasure you can receive by being a good girl for me.” Jocelyne made a brief pause before speaking again in a firm voice. “Wake up.”

Christine jumped in her chair, feeling as if someone had dropped an ice bucket on her. She rubbed her eyes, trying to recover a little from the fatigue. Had she fallen asleep? She didn’t think so, but her head felt fuzzy. It took her a moment to notice she had been unceremoniously sprawled on the chair, nude and still wet between her legs.

“I hope you had fun sweetheart.”

When she heard Jocelyne’s voice, all the drowsiness Christine was feeling instantly vanished. She turned in alarm, expecting to see her girlfriend standing right next to her. Being found nude by her wouldn’t be anything new, but explaining why she was also dozing off on a chair coated with her juices definitely would be a little awkward. However, she was somewhat confused once she made sure there was no one in the living room but her. “Well, I hope we can do this again soon. See you later, cutie pie.” With her awareness completely back, Christine instantly recognized the source of the voice and with that, she also remembered what she had been doing before drifting off.

As she vividly recalled the experience, she couldn’t stop thinking about how awesome that had been. She thought for a moment of getting up to clean herself and get dressed, but before anything else, she should...she should...yes, she should show Joss her appreciation for taking the time to make such a wonderful video. Maybe she could give her a gift card? Or perhaps some money so she has more freedom on what to buy? No, a new necklace would be better. Knowing how much she loved jewelry, that was probably the best bet to make her girlfriend happy, and there was nothing she wanted more.

There was only one more thing before she could get to choosing the perfect necklace for Jocelyne. She needed to...check the information she required to send her the gift? Wait, that couldn’t be right, could it? Of course not, that was just silly. Why would she need any information when they both lived in the same apartment. Wherever that thought had come from, she could dismiss it now that she was certain she could give Joss whatever she wanted with no issues. Tomorrow she would choose the most beautiful necklace she could afford.

* * *

While she was never a fan of necklaces, rings, earrings or any kind of expensive jewelry, it was still surprising for Christine to look at the showcase and realize she knew almost nothing about brands, precious stones or carats to make a decision. Thankfully, the store clerk was really helpful and she left the place with a lovely, albeit rather expensive piece. Now the only thing left was to give it to her girlfriend.

When she saw Jocelyne coming through the front door back from work, she rushed to greet her. “Hey there, got something for you.”

The blonde had a puzzled expression on her face when she opened the box and saw the jewel inside. “Wow, this is..it’s beautiful, but it looks really expensive.”

“Only the best for you hun.”

“I ummm.. I don’t know what to say,” Jocelyne noticed the slight dissapointment in Christine’s eyes, “I mean I love it, but you took me by surprise and...wait, I didn’t forget an important date, did I?”

“Of course not! I guess it’s just my way of saying thanks for...”—I can’t talk about the videos with anyone, including Joss— “...for the awesome weekend celebration you gave me. It was a lot of fun!”

“Just knowing you liked it it’s more than enough for me, but thanks for this, it’s really lovely.” Jocelyne still looked a bit confused, but it was obvious she wasn’t going to complain about getting a new necklace. After taking a quick bath, she and Christine shared dinner and a few stories from work before getting ready for bed.

“Go on ahead without me. I’ll join you once I check a few emails,” Christine said. To be fair, it wasn’t a complete lie.

“I’ll be waiting for you. Don’t take long, we still have some...unfinished business,” Jocelyne said with a wink as she left for the bedroom.

Christine felt thrilled, but it wasn’t because of Jocelyne’s promise of intimacy. She was looking forward to joining her girlfriend, but the powerful emotions rising inside were sparked by the hope of seeing her not on the bed, but on the computer screen just like yesterday. She could feel her body trembling in anticipation as she sat on the same chair she had made a mess of not too long ago, but sadly there was nothing new today. It was disappointing but understandable. After all, Jocelyne probably wasn’t in the mood to record immediately after she had just made one video, but hopefully the gift she had received today would help with that.

Of course, she could always tell Joss how much she enjoyed the last video and ask her directly to make a new one. If she had taken the time to do that for Christine, she would probably agree to do at least one more, right? I can’t talk about the videos with Joss. No, that wasn’t a good idea. Part of the fun had come from acting as if the Jocelyne on screen was a different person from the Jocelyne she lived with. Besides, who knows how much effort preparing something like that had taken. Even if she had plans to make another one it would be better not to rush things.

With that settled, Christine went through her mails and after replying a few of them, she left for the bedroom. That night the sex she and Jocelyne had was usually the type of sex they only had when they were drunk or just extremely horny. It was rough and intense, both moved more by pure animal instinct than anything else. Discretion thrown out the window, they both let their cries of pleasure fill their apartment and beyond as they reached their climax together.

As far as the sex was concerned it had been a nice outlet for Christine’s sex drive, but there was still something missing. She couldn’t quite put her finger on it, but for some reason she didn’t feel completely satisfied and even though her orgasms were enjoyable, they lacked that certain spark that yesterday had felt almost like a thunder. She could only hope Jocelyne would grace her with another video soon.

It wasn’t until two days later that Christine’s wish was finally granted, and she found a new video file on the computer, this time called “Jo 0002 FMI”. She opened it and, as expected, Jocelyne and her light show appeared on screen. Christine still had no clue how her girlfriend was able to fill the wall with leds and seamlessly remove them before she got home, but that was a mystery she could live with as long as she kept the videos coming.

Just like with the last one, Christine’s masturbatory efforts were guided by Jocelyne until the brunette reached a powerful orgasm, and inevitably drifted off into sleep immediately after, only to wake up a few moments later feeling like she just had the best sexual experience of her life. And just like before, she was overwhelmed by the need to thank her girlfriend for such a wonderful moment with another gift.

Almost without realizing it, this pattern would repeat itself several times over the next days. Once—or sometimes twice a week, if Christine was lucky—Jocelyne would leave a new video in the computer, always featuring the same lights spiraling on the back while giving very visual instructions on how to masturbate. Christine was being gradually trained to edge more easily and, in doing so, building up a more powerful release, and she loved every second of it. As her orgasms grew stronger with each passing video, she became aware of how increasingly spent she ended up after each one of them and how it was becoming easier to give into that sleepiness that always seemed to engulf her at the end. It was only natural to take a little rest after such an intense ordeal.

It also became part of Christine’s routine to spend a good amount of money on a gift the next day after watching a new video, and while it didn’t bother her, she still had to make sure to save something for the daily expenses. Sometimes she wondered why she felt the need to buy presents so often, but whenever that happened she quickly remembered how perfect and beautiful Jocelyne was. It didn’t make sense to worry about little details when it was obvious that her girlfriend deserved all the things she could give her.

Two months went flying by.

* * *

The first thing Christine did as she got home was to check the computer. Unfortunately, she had been warned by her boss to expect an important mail, and that still came first, at least if she hoped to keep enough income to give her girlfriend her well-earned presents.

She opened the internet browser and clicked on the quick link to her mail hoping to get this over with as soon as possible, but instead of the sign in page, what appeared on screen was her inbox, or at least that’s what she thought at first. Upon closer inspection, Christine realized she didn’t recognize most of the mails before her except for a few ones with her own name as the sender, and that could only mean one thing. Her suspicions were confirmed when she clicked on the profile picture and the email address was displayed—this was Jocelyne’s mail.

Yep, this is totally something she would do. Jocelyne had probably just turned off the computer before signing off, leaving her session active. Just when Christine was about to close it and jump to her own mail, the subject on one of the messages caught her attention. It just read ‘Good girl’, and had just been sent a few hours ago by someone called Alice.

Christine hesitated for a moment. It wasn’t ok to pry just because she could, especially if it was her girlfriend. The email could be just about anything and it would just really show that Christine didn’t trust Joss enough if she had to make sure what it was but still...those two simple words, even if they weren’t even spoken, gave out an air of familiarity that didn’t sit well with her. She knew that if she just ignored it, the doubt would be constantly on her mind. After a moment, Christine decided to open it, but to her disappointment there was nothing else on it. When she was about to give up, she noticed something else as she scrolled down. This ‘Good girl’ message had been a reply to another mail Jocelyne had sent first.

“I’m sending today’s files attached. My body remains at your disposal.” Christine’s stomach turned at the implication of that statement. There were indeed a few files included in this mail—a video and several images—, and while the fear of confirming her suspicions kept her frozen, she knew she couldn’t stop now. If what she was thinking was true, she had to make sure of it and if need be, confront Jocelyne with proof.

She clicked one by one on the attached images and, just as she thought, all of them featured Joss in all of her naked glory striking sexy poses in a clear effort to be as hot as possible for this Alice. As Christine slowly jumped from one photo to the next, she could feel her cheeks blushing and her body starting to heat up—probably in anger —but even though she could guess all the pictures were similar, that didn’t stop her from lingering on each one longer that she should.

Finally, all that was left was the video. She double clicked on the file to download it and, as it progressed, a three seconds preview of the video popped up. As small as it was, the clip was more than enough to confirm her suspicions. There was no sound in the preview, but her girlfriend’s face was perfectly visible, as well as her gorgeous bare breasts as she fondled them endlessly in the looped fragment.

Christine was in shock. She couldn’t think of anything as her unblinking eyes stared at Jocelyne touching her chest over and over. How could she have done something like this? Where had everything gone wrong? She didn’t even had a clue about who Alice was, but obviously she was important enough for Jocelyne if she was sending her all of this. But her girlfriend was so...so...beautiful...and perfect. The only thing a dumb whore like herself could do for Joss was to worship her and—

The loud ‘download complete’ notification brought Christine back to the real world. Somehow one of her hands was cupping her breast while the other had already unfastened her jeans. I don’t need to worry my silly little head with details of my actions while under trance. She could worry about trivial things later, but for now she had more pressing issues. She had just confirmed with the preview that the video was exactly what she thought it was and knowing that, she didn’t exactly feel like watching the whole thing, but there was still something else she needed to make sure of.

No longer concerned with violating Jocelyne’s privacy, Christine searched the inbox for every exchange between the two girls, but what she found was worse than she’d imagined. By the looks of it, Alice and Jocelyne had been in contact for at least two months and the very first mail...had attached the video Jo 0001 FMI and a set of pictures with Joss naked. Christine couldn’t believe it. All this time the videos she thought were meant for her were actually for some other woman. No wonder she’d never mentioned anything about them. Now that she had all the pieces of the puzzle, there was only one thing left to do…

* * *

The apartment door opened as Jocelyne arrived with a bag of groceries. “I’m home baby!”

A small part of Christine wanted to just pretend she didn’t know anything and act as if nothing had ever happened, but Jocelyne sharing porn of herself with someone else was something she definitely couldn’t overlook. She gathered her courage and spoke firmly. “Listen, I know what you’ve been hiding from me” She was purposely vague, hoping Jocelyne would at least had the decency to accept she had been doing something behind her back.

Jocelyne looked thoughtful for a moment, but then she seemed to remember something. “Oh crap, that was meant to be a surprise. But then again, I guess it wasn’t that very well hidden.”

“What the fuck do you mean it was a surprise!?”

“Y-yeah. I mean...what’s the big deal? We’ve used strap-ons before so I don’t really get why you’re so upset,” Jocelyne said, visibly thrown off by the brunette’s sudden outburst.

“I’m not talking about some stupid toy and you know it!”

“Then please enlighten me, because I really don’t know what’s gotten into you.”

“I can’t believe you’re still playing dumb after what you’ve been doing.” Christine had hoped for the other girl to confess and maybe even apologize, but now it was obvious they were not getting anywhere. “You want me to enlighten you? Fine. I found your...your…”

“You found what? I’m waiting.”

I can’t talk about the videos with anyone, including Joss. Christine had to say something, but mentioning the videos to Jocelyne felt very wrong, but that didn’t make sense. She was supposed to demand some explanation about them after all, wasn’t she? Even so, she couldn’t bring herself to say a single word about them, but there was something she absolutely could mention… “I found about you and Alice okay!? That’s what this is all about!”

“Alice…”

“Yeah, ring a bell?”

Jocelyne’s eyes glazed over for a second apparently lost in thought completely ignoring Christine’s question.

“So you have nothing to say??”

The impatience on the brunette’s voice made Jocelyne react. “Listen, I don’t know this Alice, and whatever you think happened between us it didn’t, okay?”

“Don’t lie to me! I saw the mails you sent each other!” And even though she was sure of what she’d seen, the look on Jocelyne’s eyes almost made Christine doubt herself. Those were the eyes of someone who was absolutely convinced of what she said.

“I’m not sure what you think you saw, but I don’t know any Alice, so why don’t you just calm down. I’m sure things must have been really stressful at work and sometimes that—“

“If that’s how it’s gonna be then I’m done here!!” Christine blurted out before storming off the apartment. Jocelyne trying to hide her cheating was one thing, but trying to imply that everything was just Christine’s imagination was something she just couldn’t take right now. She ran away from the building as far as she could, stopping only when she ran out of breath. She sat on a bench in the park and breathed deeply. She needed fresh air to clear her head and think of the best thing she could do. If Jocelyne didn’t even want to admit what she’d done then maybe there wasn’t much to do, but she had to at least try to get an honest explanation out of her.

After what seemed like an eternity, Christine’s anger finally subsided enough for her to feel in control of her emotions again. Her thoughts were still a mess, but she felt capable enough to try and have a civilized conversation with Jocelyne. She would show her the mails she’d seen and if Joss kept denying it with the proof in front of her, it would be a clear sign that this was truly over.

She looked at her watch. Almost two hours had passed since she left the apartment, and while she didn’t feel eager to get back, she needed to set things straight with Joss once and for all. She stood in front of the apartment’s door, only to realize she had left the place without her keys. She knew she had to talk with Jocelyne sooner or later, but she wished their first interaction wasn’t her knocking on the door asking for permission to enter her own place.

With no other alternative, Christine knocked on the door and, to her surprise, it opened almost instantly. She entered the apartment and heard the door close behind her. When she turned around to face Jocelyne she noticed that, instead of the regular comfy clothes she usually wore at home, she was wearing a bath robe. However, her groomed hair and flawless makeup revealed the fact that she had found time to do a lot of things after taking a bath, but not enough to get properly dressed. Christine was not naive, and it worried her that if Jocelyne was actually going to try to patch things up with sex, her girlfriend might have never been the person she thought she was.

“Welcome back baby. I’m sorry for what happened earlier,” Jocelyne said in a honeyed voice, “and I want to make it up to you, but I think you deserve an explanation first.”

Finally! Some answers. “Okay, I’m listening.”

“But...not here.” Jocelyne took Christine’s hand and led her to their bedroom.

Christine could almost feel the promise of intimacy Jocelyne’s touch held, and she couldn’t deny that a small part in her was intrigued by it, but that part was no match for the mix of disappointment, sadness and anger she was feeling. She would listen to her reasons—not that they would make any difference—and then probably just sleep on the sofa while she figured out her next step. She followed the blonde into the pitch-black bedroom, and although she couldn’t see a thing, she found her way to a chair close to the door with Joss’s help.

She still hadn’t decided on the exact words she could use to end their relationship, but as she was trying to come up with something that wouldn’t led to another fight, she heard Jocelyne locking the bedroom door. “Wait. Why are you locking us in? I hope you’re not planning on throwing the key under the door until we come to an agreement or some shit like that.”

“Now that you mention it, that would’ve been really funny.”

The sound of an unknown voice coming from the shadows startled Christine. But before she could say anything someone turned on the light, blinding her momentarily.

“I promised an explanation, but I’m sure you won’t like it...at first, so this was necessary to make sure you stay here until you understand everything. Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll come around once you meet her.” Jocelyne moved away from the light switch, revealing behind her the source of the other voice.

“Hi Christine! To be honest I didn’t think we would ever meet each other, but oh well. My carelessness caused this and I have to take responsibility,” the stranger said casually, as if this situation was completely normal.

“Who the hell are you and why are you in our bedroom?” Christine was in no mood for whatever this was supposed to be.

“Right, where are my manners. My name is Alice, nice to meet you!”

Had she just said Alice? The same Alice that Jocelyne was sending nudes to? Christine couldn’t believe it. The petite girl sitting in another chair across her wasn’t ugly—on the contrary, she was kinda cute, but that was it. Christine didn’t consider herself a shallow person, but at first glance, she didn’t see any obvious attribute that could have caught her girlfriend’s eye and yet here she was, in Christine’s apartment, acting like she owned the place. “So I guess bringing your lover here is your sick way of making fun of me,” Christine said, turning to Jocelyne.

“Of course not baby, I just want you to understand,” Jocelyne said as she climbed on to the bed. “Besides, Alice is not my lover.”

Christine felt so humiliated, like she was being the victim of a sorority hazing. “Yeah right, and I’m supposed to believe that. Listen, just unlock this damn door so I can get out of here and you can have the bedroom for yourselves and fuck all night long for all I care!”

“Come on now, why don’t you calm down a little so we can talk like civilized people,” Alice said, her even tone of voice getting on Christine’s nerves, “After all Jo is telling the truth you know?”

Jo? For someone claiming not to be her lover she sure didn’t mind showing the familiarity they shared. “I don’t care how you call it, you’re still dating my girlfriend.”

“Dating Jo? Now that’s an interesting thought but, as pretty as she is, I still prefer boys.”

If this was an elaborate ruse Christine wasn’t buying it. What would be the point of Jocelyne sending erotic lesbian videos to a straight girl? “Whatever you say. If you’re not her lover what’s your relationship with her?”

“I’m just her employer—her boss, if you will,” Alice leaned forward a little on her chair, “and I think I will be your boss too.”

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Of all the things she could make up she’d just come up with the dumbest excuse. Not only that, but somehow the bitch thought Christine was in need of a job, and even if she were, there was no way in hell she would be working with her girlfriend’s lover. “If that’s your stupid explanation then fine, but I’m leaving right now.”

“So soon? I haven’t even told you what you will be doing in your new job and to be honest, I think you will need a lot of training. Not everyone is a natural like little Jo here.”

“I already have a job! Why in the world do you think I would want to work with you!?”

“Well, actually you won’t be working with me but for me, and we can find out if you have a say in this matter if that’s what you want…” Alice leaned a little bit forward on her chair, staring deeply into Christine’s eyes. “Becoming a slut made you happy?”

What kind of absurd question was that? Christine didn’t know what gave Alice the impression she could decide for her, but enough was enough. There was no point in wasting more time with— “I am a happy obedient slut.”

Alice threw her dark ponytail back with one hand and leaned back on her chair again, seemingly satisfied with the answer.“Then I guess it’s settled. You will be working for me from now on. After all, you took the time to become a good slut.”

“W-What just happened?”

“You’re only accepting what you really are, and what you will be for as long as you’re useful.” Alice stood up, approaching Christine slowly.

Christine quickly regretted voicing her confusion. It made her feel even less in control of the situation and in turn, it gave the other woman the confidence to make her next move, whatever it was. It was the first time she’d seen Alice standing, and she was a little shorter than both she and Jocelyne but right now, the confidence emanating from her made Christine feel like the short girl was towering above her. “I-I’m sorry, but...you can’t—“

Alice interjected before Christine was even sure of what she was trying to say. “Of course you’re sorry, but you’ll make it up to me by working really hard, isn’t that right my obedient slut?”

An irresistible urge to agree grew within Christine, and she had to put real effort to resist the impulse to nod. She felt like she was in the presence of someone with authority, even though she knew that wasn’t the case. The woman standing so proudly in front of her would most likely fall like a lump of lead if she were to punch her in the face, and given how this was becoming very weird very fast, it was an option she had to consider seriously. However, she barely had enough strength to not happily accept being called a slut, so punching anyone right now was definitely out of the question. The submissive feeling inside kept her frozen on her chair, unable to do anything but stare back at Alice.

“I suspected you would put somewhat of a resistance to my direct orders because you weren’t trained by me personally, but that’s okay. We’ll do something about that.” Alice walked behind Christine’s chair before addressing Jocelyne. “Slut Jo, silent show.”

Even though Alice wasn’t in front of her anymore, her mere presence behind her was enough to keep Christine glued to her chair. She had no idea what those words to Jocelyne meant, but it couldn’t be anything good. Suddenly, she felt a gentle tap on her forehead. “Obedient slut, turn your chair to face the bed.” The unexpected touch destabilized her long enough to let the command slip through her resistance and she unwillingly readjusted her position at Alice’s behest. What she saw on the bed left her speechless—Jocelyne had opened her robe and was shamelessly masturbating and fondling her breasts as the lights that Christine was already so familiar with spiraled behind her.

Seeing it in person for the first time, Christine noticed that the lights weren’t mounted on the wall, but on a fiberboard that was resting on the wall—a detail that couldn’t be seen on video. Of course, Christine was only dimly aware of this, as her entire field of vision was dominated by the blonde touching herself. Everything happening around her was wrong, and she knew that of all the things she should be feeling, turned on shouldn’t be one of them, but it was impossible to deny the effect Jocelyne had on her.

“She’s beautiful, isn’t she?” Alice whispered behind Christine. “And not only that, but she is also very suggestible. Ever since I laid eyes on her that night on the club, the way she just closed her eyes and let her body move to the flow of the music, the mesmerized look on her face when the flashing lights danced around the place, all the little details that tell you how willing someone’s mind is to surrender to the person with the right words—they were all in there if you paid attention, and I’m a very good observer.”

That night? Christine and Jocelyne had spent every night at home for at least a couple of months. If Alice claimed to have met Joss at a club then that could only mean...of course! The weekend they had spent celebrating Christine’s promotion. But as drunk as she was during that time, she was sure she would remember someone like Alice, specially if she talked to Jocelyne. “N-no...you—nghhhh...you weren’t...there,” Christine barely managed to retort as she squeezed her thighs together in an attempt to quell the demands for attention between her legs. God, Jocelyne was so damn hot right now…

“Of course I was, but when you find someone so eager to listen as her, all it takes are a couple of minutes of their undivided attention. You know, the same couple minutes it would take for some girls to go to the restroom, isn’t that right Chrissy?” Alice said, her voice taking on a smug tone. “A few whispers in a place with loud music did wonders for making sure she had to use all of her concentration just to make out my words, and just like I thought, once she did she just couldn’t stop hanging on my every word. All I had to do was getting her number and give her a little trigger so I could take my time training her.”

Christine cursed to herself. She remembered going to the restroom at the last club they visited that night. She couldn’t have taken more than five minutes away from Jocelyne, but according to Alice that was all the time she needed to ensnare her girlfriend. She didn’t want to believe that could’ve happened, but she did notice Jocelyne’s weird behavior afterwards, like she was on autopilot for the rest of the night. “B-but why...why the videos?

“Your pretty girl was supposed to make lesbian erotic videos and send them to me. After that my only job was to edit and upload them to the most prominent porn sites with my information, so that anyone who ended up conditioned with the subtle hypnotic programming on the video could send me their tribute and, if need be, triggered at my whim. I already have a few mindless whores working for me, but the more the merrier, right?”

If this Alice bitch thought she could use people as her tools to make profit from lustful women she was wrong. If only Christine was able to stop squirming on her chair she would get up and show this girl a thing or two. She was already squeezing her hands into fists, though for the moment, it was only to keep them from mirroring her girlfriend’s masturbatory ecstasies. “Mmmmm you can’t…”

“My hard-working sluts say otherwise. You see, with some people you can use words to get into their minds, but for others…” Alice began to slowly massage Christine’s temples, “a nice pair of tits is enough to have them wagging their tail, wouldn’t you agree, obedient slut?”

At Alice’s touch, Christine’s body relaxed onto the chair letting go of all her tension. Alice insisted on calling her an obedient slut, but while Christine still wasn’t happy about it, she had to admit the other woman had a point—Jocelyne’s tits were absolutely perfect, as was all of her body. “...yeah, you’re right…”

“Unfortunately I wasn’t careful enough with my commands to slut Jo and she left evidence behind that neither of you were supposed to see, but as luck would have it, you mentioning the issue triggered her to call me and explain everything to me, and so here I am to fix this. It’s not how I’d planned to spend my evening, but I guess it’s a learning experience. Anyway, you shouldn’t worry about things like that right now.”

No wonder Jocelyne had been chosen for that job. Christine definitely could see her girlfriend mesmerizing other girls with her beauty, making them so mindless with arousal until all they could think of was to obey her—and by extension Alice—, and touch themselves in any way they were ordered to until they couldn’t take it anymore, but unable to cum without permission. To be used and treated like a whore only to capture the minds of horny girls. It all sounded so...so…

“Why don’t you get some relief? You don’t have to hold back in my presence. After all, you’re gonna be doing all kinds of naughty stuff from now on and, as your boss, I’ll have to check everything you make to ensure you’re following the scripts I’ll be sending you, so it’s not like you have to play the prude in front of me.”

If only her boss stopped massaging her head maybe Christine could think a little clearer, but there was nothing she could do about it now that both of her hands had slipped inside her panties. She wasn’t sure she wanted to do anything about it though—right now, she only cared about the burning pleasure she was feeling from watching Jocelyne. Thankfully she didn’t have to worry about touching herself with her boss right behind her. She probably wouldn’t mind anyway.

“It’s so much better like this isn’t it? And after you cum you will feel sooo relaxed and sooo tired that your eyes will just close and you’ll fall into a deep sleep for me, but you’ll still be open to my words, eager to receive your first instructions, and since I’m such a nice boss, I’ll let you film your first videos working for me alongside your bitch. I’m sure that’ll get girls more interested in an otherwise dull person like yourself, wouldn’t you agree?”

Christine was about to answer when her orgasm finally hit her, replacing whatever words she may have had with ecstatic groans, but even as the pleasure started to fade away and a heavy feeling of relaxation promised to send her into the same sweet dream she had enjoyed so many times before lately, one thought remained clear in her head while her boss whispered on her ear—with such a nice boss, she probably was the luckiest slut in the world.

THE END

* * *