The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Acme Incident

Synopsis: It isn’t as famous as it’s near neighbour (Roswell, NM)… when aliens abduct Beth and Greg Taylor this mother and her son will soon remember Acme, NM for the rest of their lives…

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

“Why are you two…different?” A1 said to Beth…

“How do you mean?”

She didn’t understand how they could speak directly into her mind. She understood them as if they were speaking directly to her, verbally.

She looked at her son as he stood there like her, tapped by some unknown hand that held them to the spot on this strange alien craft…

“You don’t have the same things… there…as the other one…,” it said and she looked to where its cold black eyes gazed… at her crotch.

“Could it see through my clothes?” she wondered.

“That thing…,” A1 said…

“They’re talking about genitals, mom…,” Greg said… “I don’t think they understand male and female…”

“We have no ‘male’ and ‘female’” A1 said.

The strange lithe blue-green aliens were naked. They had a slit in their groins and Beth had therefore assumed they were female.

She could not know that each had a tube within and sometimes one used its tube and placed its DNA in the other’s slit, and sometimes they reversed the role… thus each could be both a ‘father’ and a ‘mother’ (though they could not inseminate themselves).

It seemed to the aliens a curiosity that humans had to be either one or the other.

The two aliens (which Beth called A1 and A2) turned and gazed for a moment at each other. Beth correctly guessed that they were communicating with each other…

It seemed a world away… Beth had gone to her son’s house to pick him up. He was to go with her to a mediator who was going to settle the estate they were disputing after Beth’s husband died. She’d hoped at the very least that driving him she could have a talk and soothe things with him. They’d had some bitter correspondence.

Greg was upset that his mom had cheated on his dad… leading his dad to off himself.

There they were, in the car… their conversation getting rather heated… when a blinding light…

A1 turned to Greg and approached him. As it did its groin slit opened up and out slid a snake-like appendage that seemed to sway like it had a mind of its own.

A2 waved a device and suddenly Greg and his mom were naked. Beth’s first instinct was to cover herself but her arms were held in place.

A1 drew closer to Greg when its snake like thing, like a trunk of an elephant reached out and drew Greg’s cock into its eye.

Greg looked at his mom helplessly, unable to speak. But then he noticed a burning in his loins. His cock grew harder. A1’s appendage started to suck on Greg’s cock. Greg couldn’t believe how good it felt. He closed his eyes to try and block it out.

Beth turned her head away as she heard Greg come… She cried. Unable to help him.

She felt for him, how humiliated he must be…

A1 returned to a conference with A2. A2’s slit opened and its appendage slid out and the two joined closer as their ‘cock’s kissed and then seemingly merged into one flesh.

A2 turned to Beth and then separated from A1. “Is this all your species produces?”

“What do you mean?”

“I believe you call it… sperm?”

“I don’t understand…,”

“Your species… produces such a small amount…”

“It’s sufficient for our species!” she said proud of her come-back.

A2 thought about this… it was logical. The male’s ‘appendage’ may not have been as big as its own, and the amount of ejaculate not as much, but obviously it was indeed sufficient for procreation because the species of humans numbered in their billions.

A2 approached Greg and tried to do the same as A1 had done, its appendage taking in Greg’s cock and sucking on it… Greg sighed. It felt so good… but he couldn’t come.

“Why don’t you ejaculate?” A2 asked him in his head.

“I… I can’t…,” Greg gasped.

“You’ve just made him come!” Beth said defending her son… “He… he’s a man… and…”

“This is insufficient!” A2 said and released Greg.

“What if you try it?” A2 asked Beth.

“What?”

“Well the male perform for you?” A1 asked.

“We need more sample” A2 said…

“He’s… he’s my son!” Beth said…

“Make him perform!” A2 said and suddenly Beth was able to lurch forward, released from the constraints.

“Make him perform…” A2 said.

“No… he’s my…,”

Suddenly A2 waved a hand in front of her…

“Yes…,” she said as she turned and went to Greg

“Mom?”

“I… I must take your come…,” she said.

“Mom… please… what are you?”

Beth got to her knees.

“Mom! Stop!” Greg said as she took hold of his cock

“Need your come…,” she moaned as her mouth went down over him.

“No! Mom! Stop this…!” Greg began

A2 waved its hand “You will perform!”

“Yes… I… I want to come, mom!” Greg said

“Want so bad…,” she moaned as she sucked his cock.

“Oh, yes Mom!” he gasped “Suck the tip…”

“Mm-mm-mm-mmmm!” she moaned as she sucked on the tip before her mouth dived down over his length.

“You two will enjoy each other…sexually…,” A1 said

“Yes…I… I want it, Mom”

“So good,” Beth moaned as she suddenly rose up, turned around and ground her hips back against his hardening cock.

A2 waved a device… “This will aid him in performing…,” it said.

Greg’s cock went rock hard. “Oh, fuck, Mom” he gasped.

“Let me feel you inside me!” Beth sighed as she eased back, taking her son’s turgid cock into her dripping pussy.

“Oh, baby… oh, fuck… you feel so good…”

“Yeah, Mom.. oh your pussy… how’s it so tight….?”

“I don’t know honey, they.. they did something… Oh, God! This…! This is so wrong… But… oh, fuckkkkkkk!”

“Oh, Mom!” he cried “I’m going to come… I’m going to come in my Mom’s cunt…!”

“Yeah honey!” Beth cried “Oh, fuck… I feel it…”

“Shittttt!” Greg cried as he came… it was the hardest orgasm he’d ever felt …

“Oh, babeeeeee!” Beth screamed as she came too….

After a moment they came down… Still Greg’s cock spurted occasionally in his mom…

“I’m so sorry, Mom…,”, Greg cried… “I… I shouldn’t…”

“I know honey,” Beth moaned “So wrong… But… it’s okay… they forced us too, didn’t they?”

“Um… yeah, Mom” Greg gasped… But he knew how good his mom’s pussy felt…

And A1 came forward and drew Beth away. Its probe pushed up into her snatch and started sucking, drawing all the sperm out of her. She looked back at Greg… how handsome and muscular he felt… and… she smiled at him.

He smiled too.

She stood passively as the alien’s proboscis hoovered out her son’s jizz. A part of her wanted to fuck her son again…She closed her eyes trying to shut out such thoughts… but she opened her eyes to seem him… so handsome… so… desirable. A part of her knew that the aliens had made her want this… but it didn’t matter…When her son had come in her she felt so good… like she knew he really loved her. It wasn’t just the feeling of the sex… it was the feeling of sex with her boy… now a man… and a closeness that she’d never felt with him before…

They both knew what they had done was so very wrong… but they also knew how good it had felt.

She returned without prompting to her place and resumed her captive stance as A1 and A2 began to experiment and observe the samples they’d collected.

“Mom…,” Greg said.

“What is it honey?”

“I… I know it’s wrong… but… I wanna fuck you so bad…”

“I know baby!” Beth pined. She felt so horny. Greg’s cock seemed larger than before… maybe from whatever the aliens had done to him and as he gazed at her he grew hard again.

Already ready to fuck her again.

She felt so proud seeing his hard-on. She felt a flush in her cheeks. Not only was she happy he was such an amazing stud with a huge proud cock that any man would envy, but that he was so attracted to her… She felt so proud. Every woman loves to be desired by someone they love… and in this case it was her son…

A1 returned and its abdomen was bloated.

“What’s happening?” Beth asked.

“The seed you have helped harvest… is suitable to match with ours…,” it said.

Beth couldn’t believe it… but… A1 was pregnant.

A2 returned but without the bump. “Your species should be so different from ours…,” it said “But there’s enough there that your DNA and ours can combine… we will see what kind of hybrid this pairing will create…”

“And what of us?” Beth asked.

“What are you asking?” A1 asked for clarification.

“Me and my son…what..? What are you going to do with us?”

“You will be released…”

“Will you… make us forget?”

“Do you want to forget?”

“No, mom!” Greg shouted “I want to fuck you forever…”

“You heard my son…,” Beth smiled “We… we want… both of us… to continue with what you’ve given us…”

“Very well”…

There was a blinding light…

Beth felt a massive head ache and when she opened her eyes she realised she was sitting in the front of her car… out on the desert… where they’d been abducted. They were both dressed as they had been too…She turned to look and there was her son, rubbing his eyes.

“I’ve got such a fucking headache” he gasped as he shook his head.

“Son?”

“Yeah, Mom?”

“Look at me…,”

He turned to see her.

“What…?” she asked nervously… “I… I mean… how do you feel?”

“I want to fuck you so bad, Mom…” he said.

Her face lit up into a smile.

She climbed out of her seat and twisted around and sat down on him, her crotch pressing up, finding him hard. They kissed, full on the lips.

As they kissed she helped him take his cock out. She pulled her panties aside and slid onto him. “Oh, God…,” she moaned as she took her son into her vagina.

“Fuck, Mom!” he gasped as she embraced him with her body…

“Oh, baby!” she gasped. She looked into his eyes. They laughed. “Fuck you feel amazing…,” she sighed and she began humping him…

They kissed. He grabbed a handful of his mother’s tit and squeezed it. They fucked hard, fast, with a wildness that was born from their heightened desires.

And he soon came in her. “Oh, babyyyyyyy!” she cried, thrusting down hard onto her son’t twitching cock as he shot a load of hot sweetness into her….

They both came and then stayed embraced with each other…

“That was so amazing, Mom”

“I… I want you to come back home with me… to live…”

“You mean it, Mom?”

“Sure honey…”

“I… I want you to be my wife, Mom…”

“You want to marry me?” she sighed

“Yeah, Mom…”

“I… I want that… I want that so bad… I’ll be a good wife and mother to you honey…Always…”

“Always, Mom… You and I…”

“I love you…”

“I love you too, Mom.”

She pulled up off him and wiped his cock with some tissues… but they stuck. “I’ll shower you when we get home…”

“Yeah, Mom…,” he smiled…

They drove up onto the road… and headed home.

Epilogue

For twenty years Beth and Greg lived in sin. Their fucking was still as wild and vibrant and perverse as it had been from the time the aliens had taken them.

They’d explored each other… and different sexual games, anal, oral, back to vanilla again… Water sports… it seems they couldn’t stop their perversion.

They’d not been able to have kids… Beth kinda was glad of that… It had been hard to hide their sin from others and having a baby would have seriously complicated matters…

Then, she arrived.

The doorbell rang as Greg was ploughing his mom’s asshole.

“What the fuck?”

“Don’t stop, baby!” she moaned as she pushed her hips back against his groin.

He looked down at her back and felt under her, grabbing her swinging tits as he pushed deep into her rectum

“Oh, fuck, yessssss” she moaned as her son filled her anal cavity…

The doorbell rang again.

He started to come….

The doorbell rang again.

Then again and again and again

“For fuck’s sake!” he said grabbing his dressing gown and pulling out of his mom so fast she let out a come-fart

He opened the door and he saw her…

Something about her he recognised right away.

“Hello, dad” she said.

“Who is it?” Beth called from upstairs…

The alien woman looked far more human than A1, and A2… and coming here as she did, to their front door was so very ‘normal’ as to belittle the fact she was the product of his sperm, his mom’s egg… and something of the alien that incubated her.

She was a hybrid.

“Can I come in?” she asked.

“Um…?” he said and stepped aside.

She stepped in past him.

Immediately she sniffed the air.

“Is that ass I smell?” she smiled

“Who is it, baby? Beth called again.

“It’s…,” Greg began… “Um… what do I call you?”

“I have a human name… Gina…,” she said.

“Gina?” he was taken aback…

“Yes” she said.

“Um… what is it you want?”

“Honey?” Beth said, now in her dressing gown too, as she came down the stairs.

“Who is…?”

Gina turned and looked at her.

“You want to fuck me…,,” Gina said.

“I… ah….want to fuck me…”

“You both do…,” Gina said as she gazed into Greg’s eyes…

“Yes… I…want to fuck you…”

“Good” she smiled “Let this experiment continue…”

She lead them back up to the bedroom…

And what would be created from this union…?

The End