The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Accidentally Kinky

Chapter 11

Sarah wasn’t sure what had roused her, but she was suddenly completely alert in a dark room. She felt truly awake and whimpered very quietly as she contemplated her outrageous behavior. She glanced over at Jeanette, whom she had apparently stopped thinking of as her mistress, and noticed that she had rolled away and was no longer spooning Sarah. She must have awoken at some point in the night, though, since both women were now covered by the stained and still-damp blankets.

An urge to flee rose up within Sarah, but she forced herself not to panic, determined not to leap out of bed screaming or do anything else that was likely to wake her erstwhile lover. Very carefully, she slid out from under the covers and tip-toed around the bed. There was just enough light leaking in around the curtains for her to make out the plastic bin that contained her belongings.

Holding her breath, Sarah slowly unsnapped the clasps that held the lid on, then lifted it free. She hesitated for a moment, undecided about the best way to proceed, but finally just scooped up everything and crept stealthily toward the door to the hallway. As quietly as she could, she opened it and peeked outside, making sure no one was there.

Seeing that the coast was clear, Sarah darted into the hallway, still completely nude except for the bundle of her belongings that partially shielded her breasts. She ran for the elevators, but as she heard the door to Jeanette’s room close loudly behind her, she abruptly changed her mind and fled toward the stairwell, thinking it was less likely to be occupied.

Sarah’s bare feet slapped loudly on the concrete stairs as she darted up several flights in a blind panic. When she had to stop to catch her breath, her anxiety about her nudity reasserted itself. Dropping the pile on the landing, she hurriedly grabbed her shirt and pants, scrambling into them without bothering about underwear. She made a new bundle with the remnants and scooted out of the stairwell, worried that she’d made too much noise and was being followed.

Sarah stepped into the hall and scurried along it until she found the room with the icemaker and vending machines, which she ducked into and waited anxiously to see if anyone would accost her. She nearly jumped out of her clothes again when the ice machine loudly dispensed more chips, but after a few minutes of nothing else happening, Sarah slowly crept back out of the alcove.

Noticing that she was only two floors above the one she was staying on, Sarah went to the stairwell at the opposite end of the hallway and snuck down it, peering anxiously out to make sure her floor was deserted. Card in hand, she rushed to her door and fumbled to get inside. Once safely beyond the barrier, she dropped her bundle and slid down to the floor, almost crying with relief.

Sarah permitted herself only a couple of minutes to recover. She quickly started packing her things up, very haphazardly, even though it galled her to be so messy. She paused only long enough to change into her most modest outfit and the heaviest underwear she’d brought.

Peeking into the hallway once again and finding it still deserted, which wasn’t hugely surprising given the early hour, Sarah decided to risk the elevators and summoned one to take her to the lobby. She forced herself to walk slowly and calmly to the desk, not wanting to attract attention to herself. The attendant did give her a strange look as she checked out, which made her extremely nervous and self-conscious, but she couldn’t bear to ask why he was staring.

To her considerable relief, several taxis were staged near the entrance, presumably waiting for people with early flights to catch. Even though her plane didn’t leave until that evening, Sarah had no intention of lingering anywhere near the hotel, so she hopped in the closest one and asked the driver to hurry as fast as he could. He, too, gave her a funny look, but perhaps her anxiety and urgency convinced him not to explain or ask questions.

The cabbie knew his job, at least, and Sarah gave him a very generous tip in her haste to get away. Entering the airport, she made a beeline for a restroom, where she thought she might hide for the next several hours, especially after she noticed several more people giving her odd looks while she navigated through the uncrowded main area.

It wasn’t until she was washing up that Sarah finally noticed what people had been staring at. Somehow, in all her rush and anxiety to get away, she hadn’t noticed that she was wearing her collar again. She knew it had been taken off before she showered, and she hadn’t been wearing it while Jeanette had given her the best fuck of her life. Shivering with a thrill of unwanted arousal at the memory, Sarah concluded that her mistress… that the woman in question… must have put it back on her while she slept.

A flare of anger at the presumption boiled through Sarah and her hand went to the offending piece of leather and chrome. As her fingers tightened around it, however, the heat of her ire transitioned to lust with alarming abruptness. She gasped and blushed as she felt her loins quiver and her sex spasm. She hastily withdrew her hand and leaned against the sinks, breathing as heavily as if she’d just run up another flight of stairs. Her eyes seemed suspiciously bright in her reflected image.

Sarah finally tore her gaze away from the mirror and opened her luggage, cursing herself again for not packing neatly. She eventually found what she was looking for, a turtleneck sweater she’d packed in case the air conditioning was too strong for her comfort. Although she still felt a little feverish from her unexpected arousal, the extra layer at least concealed the fact that she was wearing a collar she couldn’t bear to take off yet.

As Sarah went through the process of getting to her proper concourse, resigned to a very long wait for her flight, even assuming it wasn’t delayed, she wondered just how deeply her experiences with Jeanette had affected her. Although every memory of the dominant woman provoked a mix of shame and anxiety, she realized that fascination and lust were lurking beneath, possibly just biding their time before they overcame her inhibitions once more.

Sarah did her best to put such thoughts out of her mind as she settled in for her lengthy vigil. She tried to distract herself by reading the news on her phone, but her mind kept wandering, and soon she was lost in a mix of memories and fantasies, absently toying with the neck of her sweater and what it concealed.