The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Absence of All Morality (Chapter 17)

After one of the worst motel stops in human history, Debra and I were on the road again.

Because of our super-stellar luck, and my awesome decision-making skills; we had just added a second, easily-solvable murder to our criminal charges.

All bets were off. Debra and I both knew that if the police caught us now, we were guaranteed to get multiple decades behind bars. Possibly even life sentences.

But despite all that, I was happy.

Yes, I was happy. Super-duper happy. Overjoyed, in fact.

Why, you ask?

Because Debra was showing! Debra was 4 months pregnant at this point, and her pregnancy was finally noticeable!

Ever since we had first hit the three-month period in Debra’s pregnancy, I had been impatiently waiting for Debra’s belly-bump to arrive. However, because Debra was a bigger-girl, it took a little longer for her pregnancy to show, but that was ok.

This was worth the wait. Her round, belly-bump combined so well with her chunky, curvy body.

It was beautiful!

Plus, it was so deeply fulfilling to see Debra have to involuntarily carry my baby around inside of her own body’s womb.

The visible baby-bump really showed off just how much I had invaded Debra’s life. The way I had violated this woman was so intimate. It was so personal. So intrusive. So absolute.

Even if she’d never met John, Debra still wouldn’t have given me a chance. No way in hell she’d date some trashy, broke, drug-using loser like me.

Class, wealth, and status is all that matters to these suburbanites. Debra never would have let someone like me anywhere near her. That’s what made her pregnancy so special.

Debra used to be a respected person. Especially in her church, to her family, and at her work. She was basically an instruction manual on how to be a ‘good’ person. Basically, Debra was the culmination of everything society told us to be.

But now? Now, this law-abiding, christian-mom was a fugitive.

I had reduced her to nothing more than a pregnant criminal in high-heels.

We drove on the highway with no end in sight. We only made stops for fast food, refueling, napping, and bathroom breaks.

Besides that, the only other stops that were ever made were when I got horny. I wouldn’t even say anything. I would just pull off the highway and drive into a secluded area. Then I would turn to face Debra and give her a longing, hungry look. Then, Debra would just huff a heavy sigh, turn her body sideways in her passenger’s seat, and calmly spread her legs.

Carly’s dashboard had tons of scratches and scrapes all over it.

That was because whenever Debra spread her legs for me, her right heel would always scrape up against the dashboard as I fucked her in the car.

Other than that, Debra positioned herself perfectly. My slave knew how to be a good little pit-stop for me.

Constantly having to drive was annoying at first, but I got used to it. You never realize just how big the United States is, until you start actually driving through it. The country is fucking HUGE.

However, I came to really appreciate the country’s vast size. The further we traveled across the country, the less likely we were to be recognized, and the less likely the local police were to be on alert for the two of us.

The further we got from home, the safer I felt.

I had just taken an exit. It led to a seemingly desolate place. Perfect for what I had in mind.

“Are we stopping here for the night?” Debra asked me.

I shook my head.

“You have to pee?”

I shook my head again.

“Food?”

I shook my head once more.

“You want my body?” Debra asked sadly.

I smiled and nodded.

“I HATE MY LIFE!” Debra shouted, punching the glass of the passenger window.

I pulled over on the side of the street.

Debra and I unbuckled our seatbelts. She then turned sideways, pulled up her dress, and spread her legs apart.

I reached into her dress and freed her breasts from her dress. I wanted Debra’s girls to be able to flop around freely.

I slowly slid the head of my penis back and forth across Debra’s pussy lips. Debra’s body instantly betrayed her as she grew wet with anticipation.

I pushed my cock into her slowly, but once I was in about halfway, I simply jammed it in the rest of the way.

I grabbed Debra by her wide hips and began fucking her.

Debra’s large breasts bounced as I pounded her.

Debra’s right heel began to scratch up against the car’s dashboard again, and her left leg rested on the car’s backseat.

I looked into Debra’s eyes as I pumped into her pussy. I smiled out of the corner of my mouth.

Debra knew that I wanted eye contact, so in order to deny me as much satisfaction as she could, she looked away.

I made sure to give Debra all my cock. I gave her every inch of me. I liked it when my balls slapped up against her taint.

Debra’s lip violently quivered as she heard my breathing become slower and louder. She knew what was coming.

“Er-UNGH! Er-UNGH! Er-UNGH!” I grunted as I ejaculated in Debra, “Yeah, bitch...”

I gave Debra a super-sloppy kiss on her lips. I tasted her dark-red lipstick.

Debra immediately wiped my saliva from her lips with the back of her hand.

I inhaled a deep breath and pulled my cock out of her vagina.

I then lunged my face into the side of Debra’s neck and made sure to leave a nice hickey.

“I love having sex with you.” I mumbled to Debra.

Debra remained silent. She just slowly closed her legs, pulled her dress down, and turned to face forward in the car.

“Debra, you’re REALLY easy to cum in, you know that? Always have been.”

Debra didn’t respond. She just pulled out some baby wipes from the glovebox and began cleaning herself.

“Yeah, clean your hole out! I love stuffing you with baby-batter!” I chuckled.

Once Debra cleaned her pussy, she turned and looked for a place to throw out the baby wipe.

“You do know you’re eating that semen, right?” I asked Debra.

“I hate you.” Debra whispered mekely.

Debra began to slowly suck my still-moist semen off of the baby-wipe. I laughed again as she slowly swallowed it.

I put the car in drive, left the deserted street that we were on, and got back onto the highway.

“Now Debra, we have a very important matter to discuss. I just needed to bust a load in you first so that I could think with a clear head.”

“Important matter?” Debra asked.

“Yes. Very important. Tell me EXACTLY how you resisted the ISA that day.” I ordered Debra as we drove.

“Practice. I just attempt to say the words I want to say, even if it’s against the rules. Sometimes, the words will come out if I struggle with all my might. It took weeks and weeks of practice, and tons of mental fortitude, but sometimes I can get it to work.” Debra said robotically.

“Have you discovered any way to move your body or attack me?” I asked seriously.

I tried to hide the fear and uncertainty that I felt. I was afraid that Debra would hear it in my voice.

“No, I still haven’t found a way to muster that level of resistance. Although, I do attempt to attack you every single day.” Debra said robotically.

Debra constantly tries to attack me? Every single day?! I guess that was to be expected, but still, that was very concerning. But it was nice to know that Debra still couldn’t gain control of her body.

But she could still gain control of her voice. Occasionally. Ugh.

I sighed and rubbed my face with one of my hands while I drove.

“I spent multiple years doing the calculations. No human brain should be strong enough to resist. The ISA overrides your brainstem, Debra. You shouldn’t have been able to speak to that tattoo artist that day. It just doesn’t make any sense.” I said, obviously frustrated.

“Have you seen all those videos of mothers lifting up entire cars in order to save their babies?” Debra asked, “You separated a mother from her own children. Mothers gain incredible strength when it comes to their family. I bet your fancy math equations didn’t account for THAT!”

“Don’t go getting a big head, Debra. The main base of the ISA is wrapped tightly around your spinal cord. So, you may be able to barely speak, sometimes, but no way in hell you’ll be able to put up a strong enough resistance to gain access to the rest of your body.”

A look of sheer panic filled Debra’s eyes.

“Oh my god! What are you doing!?! Slow down! And get out of the left lane, dumbass! There’s a cop under that bridge. Right up ahead!” Debra yelled.

Debra pointed with her finger to the hidden cop. There was a speed trap up ahead, and I almost fell right into it.

“Whoa, I didn’t even see him! If we would’ve gotten pulled over, we’d have been fucked! Nice save, babe!”

I changed lanes and quickly slowed down to the speed limit.

“Hey um, I’m confused. Why’d you warn me, Deb? Don’t you WANT us to get caught by the police?”

“I did at first, yes. But I’ve come to my senses. I can’t do prison. Especially not for years.” Debra said quietly.

“Yeah, there’s no way someone like you would last in there.” I agreed, “Not a chance in hell.”

“Thank you for not letting me turn myself in.” Debra said sincerely.

“I’ll always keep you and the baby safe, Debra.” I said, getting a warm, fluttery feeling in my stomach as I said that.

Yes! Family obligations. Responsibilities. A woman and child to look after. This was really happening! It’s what I’ve always wanted!

I reached out and slowly rubbed Debra’s pregnant belly as I drove with one hand.

Debra looked down. She stared coldly at my hand as I continued to rub her pregnant belly. Tears welled up in her eyes.

“I can’t… I can’t… keep... doing... this!” Debra said as she broke out into a sob.

“Quit saying what you can’t do, Debra. You said that about my basement, too. You kept saying that you couldn’t live your life like that down there, but you did. You cried. You suffered. You struggled. But you survived. Day after day after day, I watched you survive down there.”

“But I tried to hang myself!” Debra said over her own sobbing.

“Yeah, so? You also wanted to turn yourself in to the cops. You’re allowed to have moments of weakness, Debra. You’re only human.” I said.

Debra wiped away some, but not all, of her tears.

“You’ve put me through so much!” Debra shouted as she smacked my hand away from her stomach.

“You’re strong, Debra.” I said, “You’re so much stronger than you know. And I’m going to need you to be strong now, too.”

“How the hell am I supposed to live like this!?!” Debra asked.

“Take it one day at a time. Just like you did in my basement.”

“I’m miserable! And... And I’m just so fucking scared!” Debra said.

“That’s nothing to be ashamed of. The prospect of going to prison for the rest your life is fucking terrifying. I’m scared too.”

“And after all this… you’re STILL raping me!” Debra scream-cried, “Oh my god! I HATE YOU!”

“We don’t have to be friends, but we can’t be enemies. We have to work together or we’ll never make it through this. We’re all that each other has.”

“All I want is to be able to pick up the desecrated shambles of my old life.” Debra said quietly, “I only want to reconstruct what I once had. I want to reclaim what was taken from me.”

“You can’t. You’ll be wanted by the law until the day you die. Your life has been completely destroyed. You’ll never be able to get it back. I couldn’t fix it, even if I wanted to. The old Debra is gone. Forever.”

“I know.” Debra said gently.

* * *

I continued to drive until it was morning. The hot summer sun was out, bright, and shining. The A/C was on full blast.

Debra scowled at me and crossed her arms.

I was making Debra feel indignant by constantly staring at her belly-bump. I was looking at it more than I was watching the road.

“Oh my god! I get it, I’m pregnant! Now, quit staring at my stomach! PLEASE!” Debra yelled, her cheeks turning red.

I reached out my hand and caressed Debra’s belly-bump while keeping one hand on the steering wheel.

“I have to pee.” Debra said.

I drove for a few more minutes until I got off the highway and pulled over at a closed beach.

I illegally parked Carly’s car right outside of the locked gate.

“Why didn’t you just stop at a McDonald’s or a gas station?” Debra asked, annoyed.

“With the police hunting us, any day could be our last one together. I want to create memories with you.”

I slowly rubbed my hand along Debra’s baby-bump. She frowned at me.

I smiled at the chubby, suburban mom, “C’mon Deb! The sun’s out. It’s a nice morning. I want to walk on a sandy beach with you!”

I got out of the car and began walking towards the locked gate. I looked over my shoulder and realized Debra wasn’t walking with me.

She didn’t even exit the car.

I spun around on my heel and walked back over to the car. I looked into the passenger side window and stared at Debra.

“Debra, I know you heard me. Come walk on the beach with me.”

“I don’t want to.” Debra said.

“Well, I do. Now let’s go.”

Debra still didn’t move.

“C’mon Debra. I COULD just beat you, or order you around, but let’s not make me expend the effort, okay?”

Debra sighed loudly and exited the car. She angrily slammed the door shut.

Debra walked next to me as we approached the locked gate.

“So, what’s the plan, genius?” Debra asked sarcastically.

“We’ve got to climb the gate, babe.”

“Are you insane? There’s no way I’m climbing that! Mind control or not.” Debra said, looking up and down at the large gate.

“Nonsense. Of course you can.” I said, smiling.

I gave Debra a boost and helped her to get onto the gate.

Debra really struggled to climb the gate. It would’ve been funny if it wasn’t so pathetic.

She was unable to find decent footing while wearing her stupid-ass heels. Plus, Debra’s arms were too weak to be able to lift herself upwards. But with a whole lot of effort on my part, and tons of failed attempts, she was finally able to get herself over the gate.

I then climbed the gate myself. It wasn’t even that hard! It only took me like 10 seconds! Debra was a nice piece of ass, but she was embarrassingly out of shape.

Once I hopped over the gate, Debra wasted no time leading the way to the beach’s restroom.

The lower-third of Debra’s ass-cheeks hung out of her way-to-small dress as she walked to the restrooms. I couldn’t resist giving her a slap on the ass as hard as I possibly could.

Debra yelped, and her jiggly ass-cheeks rippled from the slap, but she kept right on walking.

Debra tried the handle on the door of the ladies’ room, but it was locked.

“Can’t get in, baby? Don’t you worry, Debby-bun!” I said, displaying a cocky smile.

I waited until Debra turned around to look at me.

I took a few steps backward, sucked in a breath of air, charged the door, and kicked it clear off its hinges.

“Aren’t you glad you’ve got yourself a big, strong man?” I said with a shit-eating grin.

I flexed my arm muscle and winked at Debra.

“Woooow… I’m SO impressed.” Debra said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

I slapped Debra’s ass again.

Debra didn’t yelp this time, because she saw it coming; but her ass-cheeks jiggled just the same.

I followed Debra inside as she entered the bathroom.

Debra carefully and meticulously covered every single piece of the toilet seat with toilet paper.

“Do you mind?” Debra asked as she looked at me.

“No, I don’t mind.” I said sarcastically.

Debra huffed a sigh and pulled up her small dress completely above her ass.

Debra’s face burned with shame as she began peeing right in front of me.

Once Debra finished peeing, she reached for the toilet paper.

“Want me to wipe your pussy, babe?” I asked.

“I think I’ll be able to handle it.” Debra spat.

Debra washed her hands and we stepped over the destroyed bathroom door.

We walked across the sand of the completely empty beach. According to the sign, the beach didn’t open for another hour and a half. We made our way to the edge and began walking mere inches from the water.

“This is nice, isn’t it?” I asked.

“It’s whatever.” Debra said disinterestedly.

“Try to enjoy yourself, Deb.”

“I don’t particularly enjoy being kidnapped, raped, and impregnated against my will. It rather dampens my capacity for beach-enjoyment.” Debra said.

We took our time as we slowly walked on the sandy beach. I was right next to the water. The water was to my right, and Debra directly beside me, on my left.

“Hey, can I… Nevermind.” Debra said.

“What is it, baby?” I asked.

“It’s stupid, really. Just forget it.” Debra said.

“Debby-bun, tell me.”

“Trust me, it’s nothing!” Debra shouted angrily.

Ugh. Women.

“Oh my, now I’m curious! Now you’ve just gotta tell me.” I said, “Don’t make me have to order you. I hate having to do that. Just tell me.”

“It’s just… I wanted to ask if I could take these stripper heels off.” Debra said.

I cocked an eyebrow at her.

“Only temporarily.” Debra quickly added, “I’ve always loved the feeling of sand between my toes since I was a little girl. These heels are so stupid! I just wanted to walk barefoot in the sand. But I know it was a stupid question.” Debra said disappointedly.

“You’re right. That WAS a stupid question. Now, I do agree with you that the heels are stupid. But what you don’t seem to realize, is that they look VERY nice on you.” I said, “They make your long legs, longer; and your nice butt, nicer!”

Debra stared blankly at the warm sand that her feet couldn’t touch. Debra began taking short, rapid breaths. She was about to cry.

I sighed loudly.

“You can take them off, Debra.”

Debra looked up at me with big eyes.

“Really?!”

“Yeah, babe. We’ve been through hell. You’ve earned a little sand between the toes.”

“Oh, wow! Thank you, daddy!”

Debra took off her heels and carried them in her left hand as she walked. Once again, Debra surprised me with how much shorter she actually was.

Debra and I continued to walk along the sandy beach.

Debra sighed with relief while looking at her bare feet, “I love taking these things off. They hurt my legs and feet SO badly.”

“Yeah, I’m sorry Debra. I know that those 10-inch heels hurt your feet and legs. But you’re attractive in them, so I’m gonna keep you in them.”

“Because who cares about how much pain I’m in, right?!” Debra said sarcastically.

“Exactly.” I said with a douchey smile.

Debra looked around the beach with a sad look on her face.

I saw her throat tighten up.

“John and I went to a beach for our honeymoon. We walked together in the sand, close to the water, just like we’re doing now. In fact, I was pregnant then, too. That’s when I was pregnant with my first child.”

Debra looked down at her stomach with sad eyes.

She then slowly rubbed her right hand along her pregnant belly. GOOD GOD! Oh, how I loved it when she did that!

“How far along were you, then? Were you about the size you are now?” I asked.

“My pregnancy wasn’t showing at the time of our wedding and honeymoon. I was pregnant, but only John and I knew. John and I tried to be good christians and save ourselves for marriage, but we just couldn’t wait. We rushed into marriage, because we wanted to avoid being judged for not waiting.” Debra admitted.

“You’re a nice, chunky package. I can see why John was so eager to get in your guts. I don’t blame him.” I said.

“His pressuring was relentless. But premarital sex is a sin. I tried to calm his sexual urges by giving him handy’s. But that wasn’t enough. So then, I eventually began sucking his dick. And once we started doing that, we opened the floodgates. I couldn’t stop; so I began sucking him off, routinely. It got to the point where I was giving him oral, almost daily. That kept John’s urges at bay for a decent while. But eventually he talked his way into my pants.”

“To be honest, I never would’ve seen John as the type to pressure you into sex. I’m shocked.” I said.

“I don’t regret any of it. And I’m not mad at him. Unlike YOU, everything with John was consensual. He never did anything to me that I didn’t want.” Debra spat.

Debra slowed her pace, so I did as well. She began to squish her toes in the sand with every step she took as we continued walking.

“John… our two, beautiful children… my house.” Debra’s throat tightened again as she looked at me, “You had no right to do this! You had no right to rip my life away from me!”

“You’re right. But I did. And I’d do it again.”

“Fuck you.” Debra spat.

“I’d do anything to keep you, Debra. I’ve already killed one man in order to protect our little secret. And I’d kill one-million more; just to keep having sex with you!” I said, meaning it.

Debra stopped walking with me. She took a fearful step backwards.

“Was that… supposed to make me feel flattered?!” Debra said, fearfully, “You’re such an obsessive creep!”

I grabbed Debra tightly, pulled her close, and gave her a deep kiss on the lips.

“Oh god, you’re obsessed with me.” Debra whispered.

“What was your first clue?!” I asked, bursting with laughter.

I gave Debra another deep kiss. I slid my tongue into her mouth and licked every square inch of Debra’s tongue.

Debra pulled back, breaking the kiss.

I pulled her close again and shoved my tongue into her mouth once more. I fished out Debra’s tongue with mine and continued licking and playing with it inside Debra’s mouth.

I grabbed Debra’s ass and squeezed it. Then I broke the kiss.

“I love you, Debra. No matter how awful I am to you, just know that I love you.”

“You don’t love me. Not even a little.” Debra replied.

I stared at Debra in her eyes, “I saved you from that creepy motel guy! I killed a man just to protect you! I’m in love with you!”

“That doesn’t mean you’re in love with me. You just didn’t like the idea of another man having sex with me. You’re possessive. You’re obsessed. You see me as your property. Oh, and news flash buddy: Just because you stopped someone from stealing your belongings, doesn’t mean that you’re ‘in love’ with said belongings.”

“Bitch, I literally killed a man to protect you!” I snapped, “You’re welcome for that, by the way!”

Debra sighed, “I truly am grateful that you didn’t just hand me over to that guy. You could’ve let him do anything he wanted to me. For that, I do thank you.”

“I’ll always protect you, Debra. Always.”

I got another warm feeling in my stomach.

I loved that Debra and the baby were my responsibility now. For the rest of my life, they always would be.

“I guess you do have some weird… SOMETHING… for me. But it’s not love.” Debra said.

“It IS love, Debra.” I placed my hand on Debra’s baby-bump, “Love for you, and the precious baby inside you.”

Debra angrily shoved me. I didn’t fall, but I lost my footing and accidentally took a few steps into the water. My shoes and pants legs were now wet with beach water.

“Whoa, you’re mad! Must be the pregnancy hormones, eh?” I burst with laughter at my own joke.

“You’re loving this!” Debra accused.

“I am. I really am. But I will take care of you, because you’re my baby-momma now! Is there anything I can do for you, Debra?”

“Yeah, actually there is something you can do. Let me abort this demon-baby that you planted inside my body against my will!” Debra yelled.

“I thought that you christians didn’t believe in abortions.” I countered with a chuckle.

“I’m pretty sure that God will make an exception for this one.” Debra spat.

Debra angrily looked at the stripper heels that she was carrying in her left hand. Then, she took her right hand and rubbed it along her developing baby-bump with pure disgust on her face.

Debra and I resumed walking on the sandy beach.

I knew that Debra was super pissed at me, but I still enjoyed these peaceful moments like these. No police. No death. No perverted motel owners. Just me and my Debra.

Soon, we would have to get back into the car and keep moving. I knew that. This peaceful moment couldn’t last forever. But for the time being, it felt nice.

I reached out to hold Debra’s free, right hand. She swatted it away. I reached again. She swatted it away again.

“If I’m going to be walking beside you, I want to be holding your hand.” I growled.

I reached again, and this time she let me. I happily interlocked my fingers with Debra’s.

“I feel bad that you’re taking all of this so hard. I feel bad that your family ended up getting involved. I feel bad that I made you a fugitive. I really, really, do.” I used my thumb to massage Debra’s hand as I held it tightly with our interlocking fingers, “But I DON’T feel bad for enslaving you. Even after everything that’s happened.”

“I just… I just want to go home.” Debra cried, “I just keep thinking I’ll wake up in bed next to John. I just want this to be a bad dream!”

“Nope. Not a dream. This is real. And this is happening.” I said, giving Debra’s hand a super-tight squeeze.

“I’m just a random, chubby, christian-woman from the midwest. What are you going to do with me?” Debra asked.

“I’m glad you asked! I’m going to take you far away, Debra. Somewhere quiet. Somewhere that’s really rural. Somewhere isolated. Somewhere boring. You’ll have and raise our babies there. I’ll keep on raping you. Forever. It’ll be just like you’re in my basement all over again. Except this time, you’ll be raising my children while doing it. And THIS time, there’ll be no end in sight. Not even a distant, vague, ten-year promise. No, we’ll live like that until one of us dies of old age.”

“That… that sounds horrible!” Debra cried.

“I need a woman with a fertile womb who is unable to resist getting my semen planted inside of her. You can somewhat speak freely. So, you can no longer be trusted around people. So I’ll account for that by making you a stay-at-home mom in a rural, isolated area. For the rest of your life, you’ll just cook, clean, birth my babies, and spread your legs for me.”

“You… you can’t just make me live like that! I have rights!” Debra scream-cried.

“I’m sorry, Debra. I can’t control how I feel about you. I have a strong, burning, passionate desire to make you my submissive, mentally-broken, housewife. I want this. I’ve never wanted something like this so badly in my entire life.”

“No.” Debra whispered.

“You’ve proven to me that your will is too strong to be broken by brute force. But I know what WILL break you. After 10, 20, 30 years of getting raw-dogged, beaten, and drilled in the ass, do you really think you’ll have any fight left in you? No. You won’t. You’ll be broken. You’ll finally shut up and just take the cock.”

“You don’t have to do all that! I’m broken now! I’m already broken!” Debra screamed in fear and desperation.

“You resisted, and revealed our secrets to that tattoo artist. You roll your eyes, huff, and sigh all the damn time. You didn’t even get out of the fucking car when I asked you to! You even have the audacity to attempt to attack me every single day. You aren’t broken, Debra. Not even close!”

Horror flashed Debra’s eyes as she knew what I was saying was true.

“Living in a dry, boring, rural area, not being allowed to talk to anyone else ever again... All while doing nothing but feeding you, cleaning your messes, having your babies, and giving you my body. Oh god…” Debra said, horrified.

“Yes, Debra. You described my vision PERFECTLY. That’s EXACTLY what I want.”

“Just kill me. Death seems so much better than a life in prison, or a life with you.” Debra said coldly.

“Ouch. That hurts, Debra. My cock can’t be THAT bad!” I said with a laugh.

“Just let me die!” Debra cried.

“You see, we humans are too sophisticated for our own good. You and I will return to a simpler way of life. All we will ever need to do is eat, sleep, and breed. Just like the animals do.”

“Don’t do this to me! NO, NO, NO!” Debra scream-cried.

Debra shook her hand free of mine and fast-walked away from me. I followed her, easily keeping pace.

“Stop! Get away from me!” Debra screamed.

Debra continued to speed-walked away, but I easily kept up with her.

“Your fear turns me on! Let’s have sex right now!” I said happily.

“You are SO WEIRD! You’re such a CREEP! Go away!” Debra begged.

“I want to pound your pussy, Debra!”

Debra made a sharp turn, so I did as well. There was no way Debra’s fatass would be able to juke me.

“Quit following me! I want to be left alone!” Debra cried.

“I’M HORNY! I want us to BREED! I want us to MATE!”

“GET AWAY WEIRDO!” Debra screamed.

Debra tried to break off into a run. However, it was a rule that Debra could never run away from me. Her legs wobbled, as she tried to resist the ISA and failed. Debra tripped over her own feet and fell down, face-first, into the sand.

I got into position behind Debra. Pulled off my pants and started stroking my cock.

“Yeah… this spot is perfect. Good choice, Debra.” I grumbled.

“I can’t do this! I can’t do this! I’m not strong enough! I can’t live like this! I can’t! I CAN’T! I CAN’T!” Debra scream-cried.

I licked my lips.

“Lift yourself up a little bit, Debra.” I ordered, “I want to ‘doggie you in the sand.”

Debra lifted herself up and I grabbed her by her sides.

“I can’t live my life like this! I’m not strong enough!” Debra cried.

“You’re so much stronger than you know, Debra. SO much stronger.” I said softly.

“I’m nobody special!” Debra whimpered.

“You’re special to me, Deb.” I said quietly.

“Just let me go free!” Debra begged.

“Never, Debra. NEVER.”

I pushed my cock in. Debra’s pussy was very stiff, so I went very soft and slow.

It took a few moments for Debra to wetten up, but we eventually got a good rhythm.

After a half-dozen strokes, Debra’s over-lubricating vagina was wet enough for me to shove the entire length of my cock into her.

Debra didn’t resist as I pumped into her doggie-style. She scuttled her legs back and forth slightly in the sand as I fucked her, but that was it.

Debra’s tits flopped back and forth as I drilled her doggie-style. They looked sexy as they easily bounced free of her wrinkled, sand-covered dress.

I yanked down on Debra’s tubeless dress. I could see the ‘PROPERTY OF THE ISA’ tattoo as I doggied her in the sand.

It was a very nice tattoo. Although it certainly wasn’t worth the hassle we were put through to get it made.

“Mate with me, Debra! Yeah! Yeah! Mate with me!”

Debra let out a sob as I continuously reamed her pussy from the back.

“Yeah, bitch… yeah, bitch… MATE!” I groaned.

“Yeah, Debby-bun! Yeah…” I moaned.

“Oh god… It’s coming… UNGH!” I groaned.

Debra began to cry once she felt my warm semen drenching her insides.

“My seed… my seed… take my seed…” I moaned, “Feel it, Debra. Feel it go inside you… feel it enter you!”

I pulled my cock out of her and gave her a very hard slap on her sandy ass-cheeks.

Debra got to her feet and angrily pulled her dress down. She ignored my trail of cum. She just let it drip down her inner thigh and didn’t even bother to acknowledge it.

“You can’t just keep doing this to me!” Debra screamed, her face bright-red.

“I can, and I will. You have a responsibility to take my seed, Debra. It’s your slavely duty.”

I grabbed Debra tightly by her wrist, “And please don’t waste my healthy semen, Debra. I find that incredibly disrespectful.”

Debra reached her hand into her inner thighs, scooped up my dripping semen with her fingertips, and swallowed it.

I stared at Debra’s wide hips, huge breasts, and her long, sand-covered legs, “Oh yeah, Debra. You’re the one. You’re the one I’m keeping. You’re the one I’m in love with.”

“Why do you even want me?! Why would you love someone who doesn’t love you back?!” Debra demanded.

“I don’t get to pick and choose who I love. My heart doesn’t work that way. My heart doesn’t give out love expecting a return on its investment. It just gives.”

“Why didn’t I just cancel my hair appointment that day?I” Debra cried, “We never would’ve met!”

“It was destiny. It was fate. You were put in my path for a reason. You weren’t even my initial target, Kim was. The universe friggin’ SHOVED you into my path, and knocked me off course. I truly believe in my heart that the universe willed you to me, Debra.”

I ran my fingers through Debra’s sand-riddled hair.

“You’re a grown woman, Deb. However, you simply aren’t mature enough to accept that your life with John is in the past; and that your life with me is your future. You aren’t mature enough to surrender to me. I can see it in your eyes. You still WANT to resist. Despite the fact that your resistance has already caused men to die on two separate occasions. You’re a baby. A petulant, immature, spoiled, naive woman. You really annoy me, Debra. Constantly. But I love you anyways.”

“I… I can’t just surrender myself to you!” Debra shouted defiantly.

“You’re STILL doing it! Even after all of this! You’re so fucking immature!” I yelled, “Look at the pain you’re creating! Look at the trail of death and destruction that your resistance is causing! Look at all the pain that you’ve made for yourself!”

Debra grit her teeth, but said nothing.

“Quit fighting it. Just accept your role as my housewife, maid, child-rearer, and sex slave.”

“Never.” Debra whispered.

I sighed and shook my head disappointedly.

“Aggressiveness isn’t the way to break you, Debra. But it’s okay. I completely realize that now. What you need Debra, is for it to be long, slow, and drawn out. Day after day, year after year, decade after decade. No end in sight. Just rape, rape, rape, and more rape. That’s what it’ll take to break you.”

“No…” Debra mumbled, “I’m not strong enough… I can’t… I can’t…. I can’t…”

Debra fell to her knees. She then layed on her side. She curled her body up on the sand and began having a panic attack.

I bent down beside her, and slowly rubbed my hand along Debra’s back. I made sure to give her plenty of breathing space, and allowed her to recover from the attack.

“Are you okay now, Debra?”

“Yeah, I think I’m okay now. Nice to know that there’s some things you aren’t a total bastard about.” Debra said.

I decided to hold my tongue and just let Debra’s words hang in the air. Maybe moments like these would finally help her to realize that I truly loved her.

Debra began to stand up, I offered her a hand and helped her shakily get to her feet.

“We should hit the road again.”

Debra wiped her misty eyes.

“Constantly living on the run... I don’t want this life!” Debra cried.

“Remember what I said about your immaturity? If you would’ve just shut your mouth, quit resisting me, and been a good slave; I would’ve eventually freed you. I would have given you back to John after ten years. You would’ve gotten your life back. But now? Now, I will never free you. Congrats Debra!”

“Just let me go free! Debra begged, “Please. I mean, come on… Just take a look around at the mess you’ve caused. It’s over.”

“As long as I’m still in control of your brain, it’s not over.” I said darkly.

Debra dusted some of the sand off of her arms, legs, face, hair, and dress. She got some of it, but a lot was still there. She looked so utterly miserable.

“Can I stop in the bathroom again real quick?”

“There’s no way you have to pee again already.” I said.

“You just ejaculated inside of me, douchebag! You ever stop and consider that maybe I might want to wash that slime out of me?!”

“Too bad. I like the fact that you’re filled with my DNA right now.”

Debra looked towards the sandy ground of the beach with big, sad eyes. She quivered her lips.

I sighed, “You’re such a baby, Debra! I want to get out of here before the beach opens! I don’t want us to get caught! Just use the baby wipes in Carly’s glovebox, ok? You can wipe once we’re back on the road.”

I let Debra take the lead as we made our way back to the gate.

Debra was carrying both of her extremely high-heels in her left hand as she walked barefoot in the sand. Her dress was wrinkled and sandy. She had sand all over her long legs, her ass-cheeks, and her arms. Her red hair was messy and tangled, and had sand in it, too.

I took a mental snapshot of Debra’s beach walk. It was so obvious that she had just been fucked. I wished this exact moment could last forever.

Getting out of the beach was a lot easier than getting into it.

Debra stood and waited patiently as I dragged a few beach chairs over to her. She was able to step on top of them and get over the gate with much less hassle.

We got into Carly’s car and I began driving. Debra immediately began wiping her vagina with more baby wipes.

Once Debra finished wiping my semen out of her body, I looked at Debra’s sandy, bare feet.

I stared at Debra and cocked an eyebrow.

“We’re just driving in the car. You’re keeping me enslaved for the rest of my life. We JUST had sex. Please, don’t make me wear them right now. I’m not in the mood.” Debra said dryly.

“Whatever,” I sighed, “Get comfy, Debra. Because I have no idea where we’re going.”

Debra kicked her bare, sandy feet on the dashboard and sighed, “Well, turn on the radio then.”

* * *

Several hours of highway driving later, I was exhausted. The entire day had passed, and it was now night time. Debra had fallen asleep in the passenger’s seat.

Debra yawned and stretched her arms as she woke up.

“Is that clock correct?” Debra asked me.

“Well, it used to be. But I’m pretty sure we changed time zones.”

“Well, what state are we in?” Debra asked.

“I don’t know.” I said.

“Weren’t you looking at the highway signs?” Debra asked.

“I kept staring at your belly, not gonna lie.”

“You’re really creepy.” Debra said.

“What’s wrong with me being a loving father?” I asked with a sarcastic chuckle.

Debra rolled her eyes.

“Let’s find a motel. I need some sleep.” I said.

“Do you seriously want to go to another motel after what happened last time?!” Debra demanded.

“No, you’re right. I’m being cheap. Let’s just shell out the money for a nice hotel. John gave me all this cash for a reason. I should be treating you right, not crashing at sketchy motels. John would want me to be doing better for you.”

“Yes. Yes, he would.” Debra agreed.

* * *

Debra and I walked down the hotel halls and reached our room.

I had both of our suitcases. One in each of my hands.

Debra had her large, black purse on her shoulder. She was still carrying her pair of stripper heels in her left hand.

When we got to our hotel door, I stared at Debra in disgust.

“I’m upset with you, Debra. VERY upset. You know better!” I shouted angrily.

“You mean my heels?” Debra asked.

“You mean my heels?” I mocked in a distorted voice, “Yes, I mean your heels! Why aren’t you wearing them?!”

“You said I could—” Debra started.

“I GRACIOUSLY said you could take them off to feel the sand between your toes. AND I even let you take them off as we rode in the car. I was being lenient! I was being generous! I was being nice!”

“I just thought that—” Debra started again.

“That tiled floor in that hotel lobby was smooth, polished, and hard. Your heels would’ve made such a LOUD, distinguished, clicking sound. People would’ve heard your heels click and turned to stare. I LOVE the way your clicking heels make every head turn our way. But you weren’t wearing them, so we completely missed our moment!”

“I’m sorry, daddy.”

“You took gross advantage of my leniency. Now, whenever you want me to be lenient with you again, I’ll remember this very moment.”

“I… I just… I… GODDAMNIT!” Debra screamed.

Debra slammed down both of her heels on the ground, covered her face with both of her hands and began crying.

“I’m sorry, ok?! It’s not fair! I didn’t mean it! I wanna go home!” Debra whined.

“You sound like a fucking toddler! Your immaturity is REALLY starting to piss me off, Debra.”

I unlocked our hotel door with the key card and held the door open for Debra.

I dramatically pointed my finger inside the hotel room. Debra slowly walked inside, still covering her face and crying.

I stepped into the lobby and collected the heels that Debra threw on the ground. I walked back into the room and threw the shoe-monstrosities at her feet.

“Put them on! NOW!”

“Yes, daddy.”

Debra put on her heels and stood up straight. She made eye contact, but didn’t move a muscle.

“Much better.” I grumbled.

I stared into Debra’s hate-filled pupils.

“Now, get on your knees. I’m about to fuck your face. You won’t complain. You won’t struggle. You won’t whimper. You won’t roll your eyes. You won’t cry. You’ll just let me drill the fuck out your face, and then you will swallow all of my seed.”

“Yes, daddy.” Debra said in a cracked voice.

I stepped out of my pants and got close to Debra as she got onto her knees. I used my hands to brush the tangled, sandy, red hair out of her face, and shoved my cock into her mouth.

I grabbed Debra by the back of her head with both of my hands in a tight grip and began drilling her throat.

Debra grunted in pain as I drilled the back of her throat, no doubt making it sore.

I pumped and pumped my shaft into Debra’s throat. It felt good to dominate her.

“Drool. I want more drool.” I said calmly.

I could feel Debra’s mouth quickly filling up with saliva, instantly becoming wetter and wetter.

“Hold still! Hold steady! Yeah… Just let me fuck this face...”

Her saliva soaked my penis and balls. As I fucked Debra’s face, my now-wet ball sack repeatedly slapped her in the chin and upper neck.

“Perfect.” I whispered.

I groaned and squeezed Debra’s head harder. I gripped her head tightly in my hands as I fucked her face.

“Fuck...” I whispered as I bubbled up, “Fuck…”

I loved the sheer degradation of my wet ball sack smacking Debra in the neck and chin.

“Yeah… That’s right… Just let this happen, Debra.” I grumbled.

Debra let out a high-pitched, distressed grunt.

“Shhh! No noises, Deb! Just let this happen…” I groaned.

I squeezed Debra’s head with all my strength. I was paranoid that Debra was going to try to pull away.

I began to squirt my load into Debra’s throat. Debra hated it, but she didn’t resist. She just let me nut inside of her throat.

“Yeah! Swallow it! Every-fucking-drop! Swallow it ALL! Down your throat, bitch! Yeah!” I yelled as I jizzed down her throat.

I sighed with relief and pulled my cock out of Debra’s mouth.

Debra closed her eyes tightly and began to slowly massage her sore neck.

“Look at me, Debra.”

Debra looked at me with annoyed, disgusted, hate-filled eyes.

“Wipe that stupid look off your face! Why do you STILL act like you’re too good for my cock?!” I demanded.

“Fuck you, rapist.” Debra spat.

“I shouldn’t HAVE to rape you! You’re just some random, fat woman! I’m a fucking genius! You’re not too good for my cock, Debra! YOU’RE NOT!”

I brutally kneed her in the face. With Debra on her knees, she was at the perfect elevation for a good knee to the face. She fell over backwards and sideways.

“You stupid bitch!” I yelled, “You’re just a fat, midwestern suburbanite! There’s a million of you! I’m a genius with god-like technology! You should be jumping at the chance to have sex with me! FUCK YOU!”

Debra clutched her face and stayed on the ground.

Debra had been so difficult all day today. I was just about to give Debra a beating, but my eyes stared at Debra’s pregnant stomach.

I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. Not because I’m too moral to hit a pregnant woman or anything, I didn’t care about that. But with Debra’s pregnancy now visible, and the knowledge that her belly-bump contained my baby, I couldn’t do it.

“Now go take a shower. You’re tracking sand everywhere, you dusty bitch.” I spat.

“Yes… yes, daddy.” Debra whispered.

Debra shakily got to her feet.

“Debra, wait.” I said, quickly.

I placed my hand around Debra, pulled her in close, and gave her a deep kiss. I shoved my tongue into her mouth, and Debra tenderly licked up and down the sides of it.

“Debra, I’m sorry I snapped at you. I love you, ok?! I fucking LOVE you! I’m just a little self-conscious because I know you don’t want to fuck me.”

Debra rolled her eyes.

“I deserve more respect than this. I’m a genius. I’m clearly one of the smartest people in the world. You? You’re nothing. You’re no one. It pisses me off that you think you’re too good for my cock.”

“I just don’t want your cock in me. What’s so hard to understand about that? Ya know, for a smart guy, you’re pretty dumb.” Debra said.

I was about to deliver Debra a smack for giving me lip, but stopped my arm mid-swing. My eyes fell on Debra’s damn belly again!

“What’s the matter?! Can’t hurt your precious rape-baby?” Debra said, realization striking her face, “You small-dicked, drugged-addicted, rapist BITCH!”

I grabbed Debra in a chokehold and slammed her up against the wall.

“What the fuck did you just call me?!”

Debra pushed her stomach forward so that her pregnant belly was brushing up against me.

“Go on! Beat me! KICK MY ASS! Come on, tough guy! Fuck me up! That’s right, get rough with me! Hurt your child!”

I took a deep breath and swallowed my rage.

I released Debra’s throat from my grip and spat on her face.

“Just go take your shower.” I spat.

Debra smirked and walked past me.

She entered the bathroom, and soon after, I heard the water in the shower running.

I opened the bathroom door.

“You’ll be back to your normal morning routine, soon.” I said over the sound of the shower water, “We’ll stop by a Walgreens to purchase you some more enema.”

“And lube, too. Right, daddy?” Debra asked pitifully.

“Nah, I don’t think we’ll need to get any of that!” I said with a laugh.

I picked up Debra’s sand-riddled dress that she threw on the bathroom floor, combined it with all our other dirty clothes and dumped it all in the washing machine the hotel provided for us.

I sat on the edge of the bed and waited for Debra to finish taking her shower.

After so much constant driving, and bickering with Debra, I just wanted to pretend our problems didn’t exist for tonight.

I was exhausted physically and mentally. I was actually excited to just snuggle with Debra’s chunky body in the soft hotel bed.

I smiled when Debra walked out of the shower. She was only wearing her 10-inch heels and had a towel wrapped around her body. Her red hair was straight, washed, and ran past her shoulders.

“Debra… You’re beautiful.” I said quietly.

I meant it.

“Thanks, daddy.”

“I’m so happy, Debra. You’re the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.” I said in a hushed voice.

Tears streamed down Debra’s cheeks.

Debra began to walk towards her suitcase.

“No dresses tonight. I’m glad that you’re naked. Stay that way. Now come give me my nighttime-cuddles.” I said.

Debra stayed in place. She stared at me with hatred from the middle of the room.

Debra didn’t move. She just clenched her fists, allowed her tears to stream her cheeks, and glared at me.

“Come on, Debby-bun! Please.” I said, almost begging.

Debra gritted her teeth and continued to stare with hate in her eyes.

“Don’t do this right now. Don’t make me hurt you while you’re carrying our child! DON’T DO THIS. Just come to bed. Please.”

Debra wiped her tears, hung up her bathroom towel, neatly placed her heels by the foot of the hotel bed, and crawled her naked body onto the hotel bed.

We snuggled under the covers together.

I moved and adjusted myself so that Debra could get one of her arms and one of her legs underneath me. She wrapped her body around mine, and curled up to me. She then placed her head on my chest.

I began to slowly rub my finger’s through Debra’s now-clean, now-straight red hair.

I planted a kiss on Debra’s forehead.

“See what happens when you follow instructions? Now you get a nice sleep, warm cuddles, and semen-free booty hole.”

I turned off the lights and pulled Debra even closer to me.

“Debra-baby. You cooked the meals for your family, right?” I asked in the pitch-darkness.

“Yes, I cooked for them, daddy.”

“Mmmmm,” I purred, “That’s good Debra. That’s really good.”

I twirled a strand of Debra’s hair in my finger. I couldn’t see her hair in the total darkness, but I still enjoyed playing with it.

“As for me, I can’t cook for shit.” I chuckled, “Once I force you to have a family with me, we’re going to need a new chef now that Kim’s gone. So yeah, I’m REALLY glad you can cook.”

Debra shivered, despite me sharing my body heat and the blanket with her.

“And you were good at cleaning? You spent a lot of time tidying up your old three-story house, right baby?” I asked.

I felt warm, wet droplets of water fall onto my bare chest.

“Aw, don’t cry Debra!” I said fake-soothingly, “Be excited. I’m going to make you a mother again! It’ll be magical.”

“Don’t do this to me.” Debra whispered.

“You know that I’m going to.” I said softly.

“No...” Was all Debra could think to say.

“I can’t wait until all the hope, life, and resistance is completely drained from you. It might take a decade or more to break you entirely, but it’ll be worth it. Debra, I can’t wait to see you completely broken. Can’t. Fucking. Wait.”

I felt more and more warm droplets of water drip onto my chest.