The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ability Rescue Chapter 7

“You really fucked me over last night…” Alicia reprimandingly told Jasmine, as they spoke following their escapade at the dungeon the prior night.

“I didn’t, technically it was the hot girl in pink who certainly did AllieCat,” Jazz corrected, as she opened up her laptop and began opening tabs. “It was necessary, and you understand why.”

“Yeah I know but fuck you,” Alicia said. “I can’t help what I’m doing and you know it. Fucking opportunist taking advantage of me.”

“I am, and I know that you love me darlin’,” Jazz replied, looking through the laptop. “Now tell me you love me…”

“I love you,” Alicia answered, without choice. “And still fuck you…did you find anything out while I was being used, bitch Mistress?”

“I hate to tell you this but no,” Jasmine began, “These aren’t the people we are looking for. They are really fucked up, but not what we are looking for.”

“So I got used for nothing,” Alicia said with a glare.

“It wasn’t for nothing, we learned that these are not the droids we are looking for,” Jasmine said. “But you were certainly a good kitty.”

“Fuck you!” Alicia said as she headed out of the room.

“Not right now kitty, you need some time to rest up after that amazing performance last night,” Jazz said with a smirk. “Did you enjoy every second?”

Alicia refused to answer and instead held up her middle finger as she left to head to the bathroom to shower.

“I’ll take that as a yes!” Jasmine screamed down the hall after her submissive.

Jasmine’s blood went cold as she opened a tab, ‘what the hell is this…” she wondered as she looked at an invoice from the care facility her grandmother was living in.

“Please be advised that the care for Ms. Irene A. Ryan will expire for non-payment in 7 days. Please call this number for arrangements to meet with billing to take care of this matter. Failure to remit payment will result in the patient being sent to a state facility…”

Jasmine stared at the screen in disbelief, she had set up payment through an online bank account for the monthly payments to care for her maternal grandmother, who suffered from Alzheimer’s disease in her advanced age. She picked up her burner phone and called the number on the invoice… and wondered.

Following her phone conversations with the facility manager, the bookkeeper at the facility and corporate billing, Jasmine learned the account was 6 months in arrears. Despite her knowing that could not be true- it had to be a mistake- the facility was adamant and would not accept any online payments from Jasmine- based on the recent history, as wrong as that seemed to Jasmine, who was sure she had the perfect and undetectable setup.

“What’s wrong?” Alicia asked when she rejoined Jasmine after a long shower.

“Look at this…” Jasmine explained. “My grandmother’s care facility says there haven’t been payments for 6 months…”

“So….” Alicia said, unsure what that meant.

“I set up a direct payment plan from an untraceable account,” Jasmine said. “This shit is not right, something is way off here.”

“So…. what are you going to do?” Alicia asked her Miss.

“I have to go there and pay with a money order… they say they won’t take any online payment from me because of outstanding insufficient funds charges…” Jasmine replied exasperated.

“Oh shit, what does that mean for what we are doing here?” Alicia asked.

“It means I am going to take care of my grandmother, and you are staying here,” Jasmine said matter of factly.

“I don’t have any choice, I have to go,” reasoned Jasmine. “It’s my only family.”

“Then I am going too,” Alicia replied.

“No. You will stay here,” instructed Jasmine. “This is the plan.”

“I’m going with you,” interrupted Alicia.

“Kneel,” Jasmine ordered as she watched her submissive fall to her knees. “I don’t have time or interest to argue with you. Repeat your mantra.”

“Love Jasmine, obey Jasmine…” Alicia began as she looked at the woman standing before her with contempt.

“It’s for your own good, let’s get you good and compliant before I explain everything,” jasmine said, patting the slave on her head as she knelt and repeated her mantra.

“Love Jasmine, obey Jasmine…”

“Love Jasmine, obey Jasmine…”

“Love Jasmine, obey Jasmine…”

After an indeterminable amount of time, Jasmine finally told her submissive to stop.

“Come with me,” Jasmine ordered, taking Alicia to the kitchen island. “Sit.”

Alicia sat across from her dominant and looked at her adoringly, as she was instructed to behave with her mantra repetitions.

“I have a feeling this situation with my grandmother is a setup,” Jasmine said. “I know there is no way what they are saying is true. I set up the untraceable account and never got any notification of missed payments until this one just now.”

“Well…. What are we going to do?” Alicia asked.

“We aren’t going to do anything,” Jasmine replied. “I told you I was going to handle this personally. I am being set up, and I am going to find out who it is. My guess is the same people who are the slavers.”

“Isn’t that dangerous?” Alicia asked.

“Fuck yeah, but it won’t be the first time,” Jasmine said.

“So, you are going to stay here,” Jasmine said as she pulled out a bag from under the counter. “Open it.”

Alicia opened the bag, and her eyes went wide.

“There’s a shit ton of cash in here….” Alicia said. “How much and why?”

“Cash is untraceable. If I am being set up, then there’s a chance you are too,” Jasmine replied. “One million cash.”

“Why so much? How did you get it?” Alicia had more questions but stopped there.

“How? I have my ways, kitty,” Jasmine began. “Why so much? You have to only use cash from now on. Untraceable. I honestly wish it were more. If you have to run, you should survive on that.”

“Ok….” Alicia replied.

“When I leave here, you do too. Get a bag together and go somewhere else. I can’t know where you go,” Jasmine said. “Worse case is I tell whoever is setting me up about you. And probably your ex-girlfriend too. Sorry, that’s just the truth. So I can’t know where you’re going.”

“Fuck,,,,” Alicia said as she continued to look in the canvas bag. “What is this?”

Alicia pulled out a smaller bag and placed it in front of Jasmine.

“This is old technology,” Jasmine said, placing two small, gray boxes on the counter between them. “This is a way for us to communicate in a way they won’t ever be looking for.”

“What the fuck is this?” Alicia asked, holding up a small rectangular box with a small display screen.

“That is a pager,” Jasmine said. “It can receive text messages from this sending device.”

The Domme picked up the other gray box and showed her submissive.

“This is the sending device,” Jasmine said. “I will take this with me. You keep the receiving pager.”

“Wait… so how does it work?” Alicia asked.

“I send messages to you with this, using radio waves,” Jasmine said, holding up the sender half of the pager pair. “You receive the text I send you with the one you have in your hand.”

Jasmine reached out and turned on Alicia’s receiver, then typed in a message. The pair stood and waited a few moments.

“Keep this with you at all times, and on at all times. When the green light goes out, change the battery,” Jasmine ordered. “It works through high frequency radio waves. There are radio towers everywhere. I have this set so you only receive messages I send through my half. It’s untraceable. Unless you’re in the middle of nowhere or the middle of the ocean, you will get my messages.”

The receiver beeped after Jasmine finished her explanation.

Alicia looked at the text message.

“Tell me you love me AllieCat,” the message said.

“I love you,” Alicia said immediately.

“That’s how it works,” Jasmine said. “I have made a few additions to the technology and have a few preset messages ready to go to you in case of emergency, sort of like a speed dial. The messages will clearly tell you what you need to know or do at that moment.”

“Ok…” Alicia replied. “I understand, I think…”

“I leave in a few hours,” Jasmine instructed. “I realize you are a little sore after last night, but I do love that Barbie body you have AllieCat. Get excited for your MIstress now…”

Jasmine led her submissive to the bedroom, where she planned on using her before tending to her Grandma issue.

* * *

Nicole Harrison faced a dilemma. She noticed something off when she met Marcus Kingsman, and didn’t know what to do about it. Her research was going well enough, studying the brain impulses as a precursor for nanobite technology, but she couldn’t shake the look of KIngsman, or the way she went blank for a moment at his touch. She was aware her former girlfriend had contact with him, and that this was the man that essentially ruined the Phillips family entirely.

In a panic, she got a new number, shut down her social media- which mostly included images by, for and with Alexis Phillips. She didn’t want or need the attention- she was a true loner- but she felt she needed to do something to try and locate or connect with her former social media star girlfriend- knowing it could be stupid, dangerous or both.

With trepidation, she took out her cell phone and reinstated her social media accounts. Golgengirl was back online. And she noticed the volume of requests about information regarding Alexis Phillips had tapered off. She looked for her girlfriend’s accounts, and none were active, even the private ones.

“Shit… what did I just do?” she thought as she tucked the phone into her bag and resumed her research.

* * *

“So when I go, you have an hour to pack and go somewhere else, and you won’t tell me where that is,” Jasmine instructed Alicia.

“Yes, Mistress, I understand,” Alicia replied, sore, sated and used again.

“Keep that receiver on and make sure the green light is always on. If it isn’t, change the battery. Keep it with you all the time,” Jasmine reminded as she picked up her bag and headed toward the door.

“I will, I have it, Mistress” Alicia replied.

“Now come here, AllieCat, tell your Mistress how you feel about her,” the dominant instructed.

“I love you,” the submissive replied as she hugged and passionately kissed her Miss.

“I know you do, AllieCat,” Jasmine said as she broke the kiss and headed to the parking garage.

As her Mistress left. Alicia put together a bag, and placed it by the front door with the canvas bag of cash left for her.

“Where am I going to go where they won’t find me,” Alicia said to herself as she called an uber for a ride.

* * *

“Jeez, I hope this works…” Jasmine said as she looked at her disguise in the mirror of the nondescript restroom at the gas station. Her reflection showed a gray haired, glasses wearing female in an oversized dress, face devoid of makeup and large glasses framing her face. Worry and lack of sleep aided the aged look she aspired to, which in a strange way was comforting.

Jasmine looked at her ticket, which was for an “Elizabeth Bethune”, flying from Miami to Philadelphia. Her ID was flawless, set up as an ‘in case of emergency’ situation, which this certainly was. Figuring her potential adversaries were looking for someone her age, she instead decided to fly, not drive, to Philadelphia using the aged emergency ID, which was 15 years older than her actual age.

“Here goes nothing,” the computer expert said as she exited the restroom.

As she exited the restroom, a woman in her early 20’s entered and nearly collided.

“Excuse me Ma’am I am sooo sorry I didn’t see you there, OMG sorry!” the young woman said to Jasmine, who simply smiled.

“Well, so far so good….” Jasmine thought as she headed to the airport.

Her ID included prescreening through security, and she never even got a second look from anyone she showed her ID to as she passed right through.

On the flight, she noticed more than a few women her actual age on the flight, which meant the field of potential people to look for was higher in case someone was looking for her.

As the plane landed, she took her cell phone, turned it off and held it in her hand as she headed toward the overhead compartment where her carryon bag was residing. No checked luggage meant a quick exit from the airport. As she went to pull the bag from the overhead, a young man pulled it down for her.

“Here you go, Ma’am,” the young man said, handing Jasmine the bag.

“Thank you young man,” Jasmine replied slowly.

In front of her, she noticed a pretty brunette, about her age pulling her own bag from the overhead. As she leaned up to grab the bag, she noticed the girl’s purse was open and exposed. Jasmine expertly slipped her phone into the pocket of the grey bag hanging off the woman’s right shoulder.

“Well, if they are tracing phone calls, I won’t have it,” Jasmine thought as she pulled a second burner phone from her carryon bag and turned it on as she readied to be on her way.

As she left the plane, she noticed at least two men and one woman who appeared to be some type of security or agent types. Each of them seemingly only looked at the young women as they exited the plane, and none gave her a second look. She opened the Uber app as she walked toward the exit, and called for a car to take her to her destination- a hotel nowhere near where her grandmother’s nursing home was located.

Jasmine walked slowly to the street level where the arrival pickup was located. Around her were 3 brunette women, all waiting for their rides. Two women took a Lyft, and entered the back of the car for their exit from the airport. The woman she slipped her phone to was still waiting, and she ended up leaving in an Uber.

Finally, her car pulled up and she saw the make and color of the car and license plate and her driver got out and opened the door for her. The driver reached out and as he held the door, accidentally knocked the gray wig slightly askew on her head.

“Shit….” Jasmine thought as it happened. She continued in the car and hurriedly fixed her wig as the driver stood outside the door apologizing. In order to fix the wig, Jasmine needed to remove the large frame glasses. As she put the glasses on the back seat to fix the wig, she did not notice the driver point his phone at her and take a photo.

The driver apologized, asked if she was ok and ready to go.

“I’m fine, let’s just go please!” Jasmine said, more in her normal cadence and temperament than the older, slower woman she was trying to become with her disguise.

As the driver got in the car, he uploaded the picture into a software program to identify the person. He smiled as he saw the result.

“We will be on our way, Miss Bethune,” the driver said as he sent a text with his phone.

“Target acquired…” was all the text said.

As the driver pulled onto the highway, he locked the rear doors and pressed a button to close the space between the driver and passenger seat.

“What are you doing?!?” Jasmine yelled as the bulletproof glass rose up from the seat in front of her.

She tried the door, to no avail, then the window, which didn’t work either. She reached into her bag and pulled out her pager. She pulled out her pager and frantically pressed it in an effort to warn Alicia as gas poured into the back seat. She passed out and the pager rolled on the floor of the car.

The driver looked in the back, and saw Jasmine passed out on the back seat.

“Subject out, heading to plane now,” the driver called into his phone. Some 20 minutes later, the driver was pulling onto the tarmac of the small private airport in New Jersey where he was met by three other agents, who opened the door and stepped away to let the remnants of the gas escape before moving into action.

They pulled Jasmine and her bags out of the car and put her into the plane. An agent picked up the pager and put it into the bag with other contents that had spilled on the floor as Jasmine passed out from the gas.

“Joe’s Junk, they are ready for you. This car’s getting crushed,” the man in charge told the driver, who got into the car and headed to take the car to its final destination.

The three men then placed Jasmine into a seat, and zip tied her arms to the armrests. One man then pulled out a small black bag, took a rubber hose and tied it around Jasmine’s upper arm, prepared a syringe, took out a vial of clear liquid then filled the syringe with the liquid.

“This won’t hurt a bit, Miss Ryan,” the man said as he plunged the syringe into the arm of the passed out woman.

“Who’s that?” the agent said as he prepared a second syringe for the second passenger, also passed out and zip tied to the seat.

“Accomplice, maybe? She had this one’s phone. Better safe than sorry,” a second man replied, pointing to Jasmine.

* * *

“What the fuck…..” Alicia Anderson said from her suite at the B&B she was renting as she heard the beep of her pager. She raced over to see what was going on with it. She read the message.

“Oh my god…”

* * *

“It’s nice to see you are awake, Miss Ryan,” Jonah Hale said as Jasmine tried to shake the sluggish, drugged feeling that made her head heavy and her body feel slow. “I went to a lot of trouble to find you.”

“Fuck. Jonah Hale. I heard the rumors about you,” Jasmine spit out.

“Well I am afraid some of them are true, Miss Ryan,” Hale replied as Jasmine tried to free herself from her bonds as she lay strapped to the gurney used to bring her from the van to where she was now in Dr. Sorina’s domain. “I went to a bit of expense to find you.”

“Yeah I noticed,” Jasmine spat out. “How about a fair fight, let me off this thing.”

“I don’t think so, Miss Ryan,” Hale said. “I do like your fight, and your skills are incredibly impressive. Which is why you are here, I want you to work for me. My people have the best equipment and technology, yet you outshine them at every turn. I need that for my team.”

“I don’t want to be part of any team you run,” Jasmine said. “Especially if this is how we meet.”

Jasmine held up her hands and strained at the bonds holding her to make her point.

“Admirable, Miss Ryan,” Hale replied. “But futile. You seem to think you have a choice.”

Hale pressed at his phone, and the door opened.

“I believe you know this fine gentleman, Miss Ryan?” Hale asked as Marcus Kingsman walked arm in arm with Dr. Sofia Sorina. “This is Dr. Sofia Sorina, my partner.”

Jasmine looked at Kingsman who made his way to the gurney, where Jasmine recoiled as much as she could.

“Hello Jasmine, wonderful to see you again,” Kingsman said. “Excited to see me?”

“Not with these scary assholes,” Jasmine said. “Knowing you has been the worst experience of my life.”

“Well, no worries, you won’t have much choice soon,” Kingsman said. “This beautiful woman is your soon to be Mistress, Dr. Sofia Sorina.”

“You mean the ‘Mental Mangler’?” Jasmine said with disdain.

“That’s one of the better names, my dear,” Sofia said as she cupped the chin of the woman who helplessly laid on the gurney.

“Come, we have something to show you, I think you’ll be very interested in,” Sorina said, nodding to Kingsman to push the gurney. “Jonah, she is a lovely thing. I think when she comes on board she should be all yours.”

“I agree, Sofia,” Hale said. “She is exactly my type, brunette, stunning, and faithfully obedient.”

“Fuck you, I am right here assholes,” Jasmine said.

The three laughed as they entered the room where the computerized machinery was set up to facilitate their drugged brainwashing program.

In the room was another brunette. Also laying on a gurney. Also strapped helplessly. Hysterically crying and scared.

“Fuck… ” Jasmine said as she recognized the pretty brunette from the flight to Philadelphia, the woman she slipped her phone to.

“I take it you know this woman, Miss Ryan?” Hale interrogated.

“Yes….. well no… we were on the same flight to Philly,” Jasmine explained. “And I slipped my phone into her bag…. Shit this isn’t about her , let her go… you have me…”

“I am afraid that isn’t possible, Miss Ryan,and you understand that,” Hale said. “My boy, would you pulse a little truth into the pretty Miss Ryan, here?”

“Of course, Master,” Kingsman said, as he reached out and gently pulsed into Jasmine.

“Jasmine, you must tell the truth, whenever Mr. Hale, Dr. Sorina or I ask you a question,” KIngsman stated as he watched the face of Jasmine go blank. “You are incapable of lying to any of us.”

Kingsman repeated the statements twice and then let go of Jasmine’s hand. Slowly the captive regained her senses.

“Fuck… that was more intense than I remember….” Jasmine said as she looked at Kingsman.

“I am much more proficient, thanks to the beautiful Mistress, here,” Kingsman replied, pointing to Sorina.

“Now, Jasmine, focus, do you know this woman?” Hale asked again.

“Nnnnoo… I just slid my phone in her bag as we left the plane in Philly….” Jasmine replied.

“Well, Miss Ryan, now she is acceptable collateral damage,” Hale said. “Fortunately, she is pretty enough to be sold.”

Sofia Sorina made her way to the crying woman, black bag in hand.

“What’s your name darling?” Sofia asked the crying woman. “Tell me your name now.”

“Kkkkkarina…..” the woman cried out.

“Well Karina, that is a lovely name for a lovely woman,” Sofia reassured. “Now, unfortunately Miss Ryan here got you involved with something you should never have been involved with But no matter, people disappear all the time. I can tell you darling you won’t be going back to your old life, but will have a new, exciting life. I promise, you are going to love it. A pretty, submissive sex slave, Karina.”

The woman wept uncontrollably, screaming “NO! NO! NO!”

Gently the psychiatrist wrapped the rubber hose around the upper right arm of the pretty Karina.

“This will sting only a second, darling,” Sorina said. “This will make you nice and compliant as we put you in to be reprogrammed. And to think, it was all by accident. A pity, darling.”

Sorina looked at Jasmine, her mind games devastating the usually feisty brunette computer programmer, pushing her to tears as well.

Hale and Kingsman smiled at the display of psychological terror Sofia was showing.

Sofia caressed the cheek of the crying woman as the drug began its journey through her bloodstream, then wiped away the tears on her left cheek.

“Now, let’s wipe away the tears Karina and I promise, your new life will be exciting and fulfilling,” Sorina said as she motioned to Kingsman to assist in placing the drugged woman in the computer chair to be reprogrammed.

Once strapped in, Sofia completed the programming, narrating the process for Jasmine as she went through the procedures.

“Thank you for her, Miss Ryan, she will be a wonderful sale,” Sorina said. “How does that make you feel?”

“Horrified by you fucking monsters…” Jasmine replied, still incapable of lying.

“She will be baking there for about 6 hours,” Sofia said. “Standard slave protocol, sexually promiscuous, bisexual, submissive, obedient. Isn’t that fun, Miss Ryan?”

“No, you fucking deviant assholes, it isn’t fun….” Jasmine spit out with venom.

“But enough about how you ruined her life, Miss Ryan,” Hale interjected, raising a hand to hold his partner off. “Where is the mercurial Miss Alexis Phillips?”

“I left her in Miami,” Jasmine said, having to answer but trying to say as little as possible.

“Where in Miami, Miss Ryan?” Hale said. “As you are aware we are in Miami now.”

“The condo I had her buy,” Jasmine said.

“Would you be so kind as to tell me that address, Miss Ryan?” Hale continued.

“Beachcomber Arms, #113,” Jasmine answered, unable to stop herself.

“Thank you, I do love it when interrogations go so smoothly,” Hale laughed. “I assume you left her instructions?”

“Yes…” the captive answered, again being intentionally short with her answers.

“Clever, Miss Ryan, would you please tell me those instructions?” Hale furthered.

“I told her to go somewhere else, to not tell me where she was, and to keep the pager receiver with her at all times,” Jasmine replied without hesitation, and with a glaring look at Kingsman.

“Ah, very ingenious, Miss Ryan,” Hale said. “That would explain this.”

Hale took out the pager receiver and held it up in front of the captive Jasmine.

“Fuck….” Jasmine sighed.

“Soon enough, Miss Ryan,” Hale assured. “Thank you for your cooperation. What questions do you have?”

“What’s next, you sick son of a bitch?” Jasmine asked.

“Hire you, use your seemingly limitless computer and technology skills, and use you endlessly as my submissive lover,” Hale replied calmly. “It will be such a joy, seeing you submit willingly, and be so in love…”

“You are some sick motherfuckers….” Jasmine said, a tear rolling down her cheek.

“Thank you, my soon to be slave,” Hale replied. “And just think, you dear old friend Marcus Kingsman will be programming you, no drugs for you…”