The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ability Rescue Chapter 3

When all of Alexis Phillips’ things were in the car, the newly christened Alicia Anderson placed the keys in the glove box and turned and stood staring, tears welling up, as if to say goodbye to her old life, identity and self. She took a deep breath, turned away, sighed heavily and headed back into the hotel room that was rented for her.

Once inside, she gathered the envelope and read her ‘new’ life story. She was an only child, her parents were deceased, she inherited the businesses, all of which were sold, and her estate was valued at $10.4 million, including bank accounts and all properties. As part of her last task, this became her new public persona, the new her. She was saddened at the parallels to her old life, as she truly no longer had parents or family. And the only family she wanted to have wasn’t able to contact her to see how she was doing, or what she needed, and now would have no way to contact her at all as she became this new identity.

She took the charged phone, and looked at the contacts. Contact. One. She bristled at the emptiness of the contacts, accustomed to having thousands of contacts from influencers to businesses to makeup artists to her girlfriend safely stored away there. New identity. One contact. And right on task, she called that contact.

“Hello Alicia,” the voice on the other end of the phone said, pausing and hearing only silence. “Might as well get used to it, this is who you are now.”

“I guess…..” the newly named girl replied.

“Guessing might get you killed, and now since Kingsman dragged me into it- maybe me too,” the woman said. “He gave me a copy of the letter he sent you, and I set up your identity. I also set up his identity years ago, and because of my relationship with him from then, now I have no choice but to help him whenever he asks.”

“Ok….” Alicia, formerly Alexis, replied.

“And I know you will follow all of my instructions, whether you want to or not,” Jasmine said. “It will keep us both alive.”

“That’s what it says I have to do,” Alicia replied.

“So, you have about 3 hours until checkout, correct?” Jasmine asked.

“Yes, checkout in this backwoods shack is 12 noon, it’s almost 9 now,” Alicia said.

“Good, I like that you tell me the details, keep doing that whenever you can, I need as much information as possible,” the hacker and creator of identities continued. “You have one immediate task. Take cash out of the envelope Kingsman gave you, and go to the drug store in town and buy a hair coloring kit, you can’t be seen until we figure out what is exactly going on. I suggest blonde, make sure you can complete the coloring in less than 2 hours. Get yourself food on your way back. In the envelope is a smaller envelope marked ‘eye wear’. Take out the contact lense cases and put in the colored lenses that are in there to change your eye color before you go. Since you will become blond, the lenses will change your eyes to blue. Get back to this room and dye your hair and checkout before noon. Got it?”

“Yes, I have it,” Alicia replied. “Not like I have any fucking choice…”

“Then tell me what you are doing in order,” Jasmine demanded. “And you should be used to obeying commands sweetie, you were doing Kingsman’s bidding…”

“Put in the contact lenses from the eye wear envelope, take cash and buy a blonde hair dye kit that can be done in less than 2 hours, get food, come back here to dye my hair, then check out before noon,” Alicia responded.

“Sounds like Kingsman trained you to follow orders well,” Jasmine replied.

“Yes, I guess so…” Alicia replied. “Not like I could do anything about that…”

“I understand that part. Call me before you check out, or if there are any issues, Alicia,” Jasmine said.

“Ok….” the girl said, as she hung up and began her list of tasks to obey. To her, it felt like old times to obey, but distinctly different to do for a new person.

“Good girl, do what I say and things may just turn out fine,” Jasmine said. “Remember, it was your Master who set this whole thing up and who made me like I am today.”

“And how is that?” Alicia nervously asked. “What the fuck do you mean, exactly?”

“Kingsman was just learning what he could do. So he changed me to be lesbian, dominant, lover of big breasts, corrupter of young women….” Jasmine said, half kiddingly. “You’ll adjust, you don’t have a choice.”

“I fucking know I don’t have a choice, don’t be a bitch about it…” Alicia replied.

“I don’t want this more than you don’t want this, you spoiled little bitch,” Jasmine derided. “Now do what the fuck I tell you so we both can stay alive. Say ‘yes Mistress I obey’. Now.”

“Yes, Mistress, I obey…” Alicia said, following the instructions from the letter. “Fucking bitch..”

“Maybe later, get to work, now, you spoiled brat,” Jasmine commanded.

And so it began for the former Alexis Phillips, changing her identity and look- a look she had carefully been cultivating as a social media influencer. All gone as a result of her parents, and now she did not know who to trust or who may or may not be looking for her because of her parents. But in a sense she felt a bit lucky- she didn’t have to deal with the fallout and she was again task focused, one task at a time.

So she went to the drug store, got a blonde dye kit, then picked up junk food. She returned to the room and followed the instructions on the box and became blonde, or the version of blonde the box permitted in the short time frame. Finishing her task, she gathered her things in her small bag for her next task, which she knew was now coming as her new phone rang. Out of habit, she looked at the contact- understanding there was only one person who it could possibly be.

“Hello,” the new blonde said into the phone.

“Hey Blondie, how’s the hair?” Jasmine asked.

“It’s not orange.” Alicia replied.

“Well that’s good. We will fix that when you get here. Get your shit together and check out, follow the route I am sending you. Don’t stop unless you have to, and make sure you drive the speed limit, Alicia,” Jasmine said.

There was no reply from the girl on the run. Just silence.

“You need to answer me when I tell you something, Alicia,” Jasmine reminded. “Say ‘yes Mistress’ if you understand your task.”

“Yes, Mistress,” the now blonde, now former influencer replied with a sigh.

“Get used to it, Alexis Phillips has disappeared. You are Alicia Anderson now. You may resemble the old you, but you can’t be her,” Jasmine said. “It’s for your own protection, Alicia. And if you are going to be a bitch about this, I can turn you into a stupid little bimbo slut slave. Don’t make me do that. I need you to work with me so we both survive.”

“I understand,” Alicia replied.

“We have work to do when you get here, so see you later this afternoon, I sent the route to your new phone, drive safely Alicia,” Jasmine said.

“Yeah, got it,” was the short reply, as the former Alexis Phillips world was now down to one person, a stranger set up by her now former Master. A woman she did not know, but now had to follow her every instruction. She sighed, then checked out and began her task of following the route as ordered.

Hours later after a scenic drive, Alicia Anderson arrived at the destination sent to her from her new protector and de facto mistress, Jasmine Ryan. At least that was how she thought of the new and currently the only person in her life, the person whose instructions she had to follow.

No sooner had she arrived at the destination did she hear the phone ring, which played over the car audio. On answering, she heard her next instruction.

“Pull the car in the garage, I will meet you there.” Jasmine said.

“I understand,” the driver replied, as she saw the garage open as she pulled in the driveway.

Waiting inside was Jasmine Ryan. Petite, jet black hair, looks of middle eastern descent, with dark eyes, pretty face and overly large breasts.

“Welcome Alicia, to your new life,” Jasmine began. “I am sure you have a million questions, but let’s get inside first.”

Alicia followed the pretty Jasmine Ryan into the home, and wondered what was in store next.

“Throw the bag in the laundry room here,” were her instructions as she literally threw the bag with all her new belongings in the room. “Come on, have a seat here.”

Alicia Anderson took a seat and looked at her new lifeline.

“So, where to begin. Your parents, rather Aliexis’ parents, were into some seriously deranged and dangerous shit,” Jasmine began. “Kingsman has kept me informed the entire time, and I have been doing some computer hacking for him. That’s how we met, by the way a long time ago. He needed a new identity, and I set his Kingsman identity.”

Alicia looked crestfallen when hearing of her parents activities.

“Sorry kid, your parents were serious fucking psychopaths, and it was more like over 40 women, not just the five they say in the news. Kingsman sent me shit about that, nothing I can substantiate but there is evidence of that many, just no idea who or where they are,” Jasmine said. “The people your parents were hooked up with? Dangerous as hell. What we don’t know is if they want anything from you- either to kill you, sell you or make you some kind of porn addicted sex slave. So here you are, under my watch courtesy of Kingsman. Because he fucking trusts me.”

“So you met Master?” Alicia asked.

“Well first, call him Kingsman, he is not your master any more, and we have no idea what the fuck happened to him. He let me know that he released you in the letter in his contacts with me,” Jasmine said. “And yes, I met him a long time ago when he needed a new identity, he found me when I was a kid hacker, barely 19, doing all kinds of illegal things like fake ID’s and siphoning cash from wealthy people.”

“OK…” Alicia responded.

“And then we met in person, and the next thing I know, he used his ability on me. Weird as fuck. He made me go legit, develop a computer company that was legit, and he had me get these,” Jasmine said, holding up her larger than her frame should have breasts. “He was new in his power then, and still a guy, so there I was, 19, nearly broke but getting my boobs done because of his ability. Of course lesbian leaning, and dominant because of my personality…”

“Wow,” Alexis said.

“And now I like women with big breasts too, he was so new with his ability he passed that thought on to me,” Jasmine said. “So, now that you are Alicia Anderson, you will completely change your look. I have set up a few things already for you. How weird was his ability on you?”

“OMG well I met him at my parents, my dad said he was an old college friend. Dad acted weird around him, Mom was like who the fuck is this guy a first… then she changed her mind. I blacked out, then when I woke up my dad put my hand in his…. OMG he used it on my dad shit that makes sense…then he changed me. Made me his slave, made me start smoking, a lesbian, shit my mom hated….” the girl recalled.

“And you had no choice and thought it was your own idea,” Jasmine asked.

“Yeah, something like that…” the former Alexis Phillips replied.

“What was it like, living like that?” Jasmine asked.

“Like it was my idea, but obeying him was so normal,” the girl replied. “Weird though, I think I became a better person after meeting him, and omg I still love my gf…”

“That’s cute, what happened with her?” Jasmine asked.

“She hasn’t called or texted since this shit about my parents came out, but of course now she fucking can’t because I can only use this fucking new phone and number…” the girl said. “And she had a job interview in Miami… fuck with the Mason group…”

“Yeah, the Mason group, which is owned by Jonah Hale, the same place your ex-Master is recovering…small world isn’t it?” Jasmine said. “What does your ex do?”

“She’s not my ex, dammit, we just haven’t talked for a few days,” Alicia responded. “She’s a fucking genius, she wrote some paper on humans and artificial intelligence and electromagnetic shit- I don’t understand one word of it but they called and asked to interview her. In Miami.”

“OK, well, first of all, she is your ex, Alexis Phillips is gone. Unless you want to meet the same fate as your parents…. Second, I need to see what you are talking about. Third, does Kingsman know your girlfriend?” asked the hacker.

“No, not really, I don’t think they ever were introduced to each other or were together ever,” the former social media star said. “He knew who she was for sure though.”

“Ok, that may be good,” Jasmine said. “So, Kingsman has not contacted either of us, meaning he may be compromised by a group that is professional slave traders and brainwashers, but we dont think he is dead, no reports on that in the news. The news calls him a hero, fucking saved this one girl Jessica something, news tells us some shit about getting married... He may tell them everything about us, which puts us in danger. You are a loose end, and I am the hacker who created his identity that they could not figure out was fake… what do you want to do about things?”

“Well you make things look so fucking positive, but what the fuck are our options?” Alicia asked.

“Run and hide and always look over our shoulder, or find out what the fuck is up with Kingsman,” Jasmine said, “It could be bad- they could control him and then were are we?”

“I don’t wanna hide,” Alicia said. “We are fucked either way.”

“I don’t want to hide, either,” Jasmine replied. “So you know what that means….”

“I’m afraid to ask…” Alicia answered.

“Makeover, and we are moving to Miami,” the hacker responded.

“He sent me a few cash accounts to work from. I changed them all and relocated the funds to be untraceable. I also have a new identity for myself, and yours is set. Kingsman has no idea what your new identity is- and he won’t know about the money or my identity change,” Jasmine said as she took out a piece of paper to show to her new friend. “Read the highlighted area for me.”

“You will follow all of her instructions,” Alicia read aloud.

“Who is the ‘you’ in this sentence referring to?” Jasmine asked.

“Me,” the girl said.

“Who is the ‘her’ in this sentence referring to?” Jasmine asked with a sly smile.

“You,” Alicia answered.

“So who’s instructions do you obey?” the hacker asked with a smile.

“Yours,” the girl responded with a confused look.

“I always wondered what it was like to have a slave ever since Kingsman zapped me and changed me,” Jasmine said. “And now I actually get to find that out! It’s going to be so much fun!”

“No, please I literally just was a slave…” Alicia pleaded.

“Oh don’t worry, you’ll love everything I make you do- remember it may keep us both alive,” the girl said. “We are heading to Cleveland tonight. I have everything set for us when we get there. Now strip down. Let me see what I am working with, we have an appointment to fix your hair and also at the plastic surgeon’s tomorrow. Then after Cleveland, we can set up in Miami.”

Alicia shook her head as she began to strip, “I really have little choice, so fuck you…”

“Maybe later,” Jasmine responded with a laugh. “Now it is time to learn your new truths. Kneel.”

Alicia slowly knelt.

“Perfect,” Jasmine responded. “You are Alicia Anderson, you will only talk about Alexis Phillips when I directly ask you, understood?”

“Yes,” Alicia answered, unable to disobey despite an intense desire to do so.

“Now, you are my lesbian submissive girlfriend, and you will yield to me in all decisions, won’t you?” Jasmine asked.

“Yes,” the new Alicia responded, trying desperately not to.

“Now, you want to change your look, almost like a Barbie,” Jasmine teased. “Blonde, and you need to get your breasts done, don’t you?”

“Yes,” Alicia answered.

“It’s all for your own good, sweetie, tell me why you are doing everything I tell you,” Jasmine required.

“It’s for my own good,” Alicia replied, with a sigh, feeling on some level relieved to just obey, but feeling like a pawn in a chess game she didn’t want to play.

* * *

“It has been a while now, has the police investigation on Phillips wrapped up yet?” Sofia Sorina asked Jonah Hale in the time after they orchestrated several big moves as their slave ring progressed to new dimensions.

“Should end soon, the feds want to take their time, but as of now, everything looks good, the evidence we established all points to Phillips and five women,” Hale said. “And those five are either untraceable or deceased.”

“And the world can’t seem to get enough of our little dancer,” Sorina said, referring to Jessica Jensen, who was saved from being sent remotely to be enslaved, but who now was controlled by the shadowy figures who discreetly ran the show behind the scenes in Hale and Soria.

“Well, pretty plays well to the masses, especially one with a touching story,” Hale reminded. “Her updates about our boy have been very positive. As have her reviews with the show she is currently traveling with.”

The psychiatrist nodded.

“So how has our weapon been faring? The softer approach is continuing to work?” Hale asked.

“Very well, brain waves and brain functions are all staying the same, after these last few weeks, this may be his new baseline, the new normal.” Sorina said. “Giving up responsibility for his powers has made him a new man. His intimate need for me as a lover has really expanded my control of him.”

“Or made him a fucking, compliant boy,” Hale said with a smile.

“Yes, I have to agree,” The psychiatrist added. “I have set up a demonstration for him, I think you’ll enjoy it.”

“Excellent, if you feel he is ready,” Hale said. “If this is positive, after the investigation we can go full speed ahead.”

“That is the goal, Jonah,” the psychiatrist said with a smile. “We have the technology, we just need the raw materials to use it effectively. Our boy is the perfect tool to bring us raw materials to work with.”

“I can’t wait to see what you have planned for him,” Hale said. “And we need caution before we begin to sell customized materials in mind and body.”

The pair chuckled in a disturbing fashion for any sane person, and went their ways as the Phillips Slave Ring investigation neared its conclusion.

Dr. Sophia Sorina readied her plans, and brought in KIngsman for a pep talk to prepare him for his task at hand. She began by removing his collar, which was used as a way to send him into hypnosis with sounds if he went into an area he was not supposed to, all attached to the phone of the Romanian psychiatrist. The collar also served as a reminder of his new submissive nature, reinforced by his giving up responsibility as to when to use his power. The psychiatrist put the collar in her purse, with a smile.

“I will keep this close by,” she said, kissing him gently.

“Yes, Mistress,” Kingsman replied, looking like a teenager with a crush.

“We have a task to complete tonight, Marcus,” the dominant said, with a smile. “I will tell you when and how to use your ability, just like we have practiced here, do you understand?”

“I understand, Mistress,” Kingsman responded, without emotion.

“And just like here, you will enjoy using your ability, when I tell you,” the Doctor continued.

“Of course, Mistress,” Kingsman answered.

“Come on, Marcus, let’s head to your room. Now, in your room is a nice outfit for you to put on, we will be heading out tonight, we have places to be and people to meet,” the doctor replied. “I will come for you in an hour, shower, shave and dress.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Kingsman said, as he was led to his room.

As the pair headed to the elevator, the psychiatrist and Kingsman noticed a young woman in a lab coat being escorted to Jonah Hale’s office, so Sofia made her way over to see her.

“Oh, hello there,” the psychiatrist began. “How is the young prodigy doing in her research?”

“Oh ummm well mostly finding what doesn’t work so far, Ma’am,” the girl replied, her name tag reading Nicole Harrison, as she recognized the psychiatrist in charge of the Mental Health side of the Mason Group.

As the pair conversed, the young researcher noticed the man with the Doctor give her a cursory glance, and for a moment maybe thought the man recognized her from somewhere. Nicole knew who he was from the news reports- and that he was the man who took down the Phillips Slave ring as it was being called in the news- the parents of her former girlfriend Alexis. She hoped to not be recognized and just go about her work, burying herself in her lab.

“Well that is what most research is like, Miss Harrison,” the Doctor said. “Though I am eagerly awaiting what wonderful things you discover, your papers were amazingly well thought through.”

“Thank you, Ma’am,” the girl replied. “Nice to chat with you but I need to get in with Mr. Hale- you know how he is with schedules…”

“Now that,” Sorina laughed. “Is something I understand completely. Good luck with your research.”

“Thank you Dr. Sorina,” Nicole replied.

As she walked to the office with her escorts, Nicole could not help but notice the odd, distant look and faraway gaze on the face of Marcus Kingsman. It chilled her to her core, for reasons she did not know.

An hour later, the newly obedient Kingsman was dressed and ready for his venture out of the Mason Institute building. The psychiatrist led her submissive to the underground garage, where they got into a nondescript dark sedan, with the psychiatrist driving.

“Now, Marcus, you just follow my instructions and do exactly as I ask, and you will enjoy using your ability for me tonight,” the brunette Romanian said.

“Yes, Mistress,” Kingsman responded.

“And while we are out, you may refer to me as Sofia,” the psychiatrist commanded.

“Of course, Sofia…” Kingsman said, thinking it sounded strange using her first name for the first time.

“Ah, here we are,” the psychiatrist said, as they entered the fancy restaurant and bar, sitting at the bar after checking in with the well dressed model like hostesses. “Tonic water only for you, Marcus.”

“Yes, Sofia,” Kingsman responded.

“Now, my dear, do you see the young couple in the corner booth?” Sofia said, nodding ever so slightly over her left shoulder.

“Yes, Sofia,” Kingsman responded.

“That is our target, my dear, just listen to me for now, not a word,” Sorina said, noticing Kingsman was focusing more clearly. “They are on vacation here for another week, and they have some very interesting skills that I can use.”

Kingsman observed the pair, a young male probably around 30, well dressed, muscular, black hair and dark eyes, and the likely younger woman sitting across from him, petite, blonde, light eyes and small figure, a cute LBD accentuating her curves.

“He is Adam Franco, a chemist,” the psychiatrist said. “And that is his wife Amanda. She is the national director of a college sorority. Before they leave for their nightly walk at the beach, he will head to the restroom, then she will head to the restroom when he returns. He will pay the check then wait for her outside. That has been their pattern for the past week. When he heads to the restroom, you will meet him there, lock the door and ensure he will obey you. When he is ready you may release him, then wait for the wife. You will take her outside the ladies’ restroom, then ensure her cooperation and release her and return to me.”

Kingsman sitting in rapt attention, nodded his head to indicate he knew his task. The pair sat silently and casually looked about the place, where eventually the couple asked for the check. And right on schedule, Adam Franco got up and headed to the mens room. Dr. Sorina nodded, and Kingmam was off, following the handsome chemist into the mens room. As the man did his business, Kingsman entered and locked the men’s room door. By the time anyone would get the key, his task would be complete.

“Our boy is on his first task now, Jonah,” the doctor said into her phone. “I don’t foresee any issues, I will keep you posted.”

In the mens room, Kingsman smiled and started with small talk as Franco turned and headed straight for him, unaware the door was locked and not really paying Kingsman any attention.

“It’s quite a nice place, don’t you agree?” Kingsman said, as Franco pulled up to the bank of sinks in the restroom.

Franco never answered, just gave a puzzling look at the uncomfortable exchange he wanted no part of as he tried to wash his hands and exit as quickly as possible.

As the chemist reached for the towel dispenser, Kingsman reached up and grabbed his hand. Hard. Adam’s first instinct was to recoil his arm- but there was not any active thought. Franco’s mind blanked, and his vision saw a flash of white like a heat lightning strike. That brief millisecond of a thought was to escape, but that quickly turned to a topsy-turvy, sinking, floating feeling where there was no thought. Just blankness as if in deep, suggestible hypnosis.

Kingsman held up the young muscular man as his eyes rolled back in his head as complete blankness and the flash of white consumed his mind, all the while Kingsman’s hand held firm the wrist and hand of Adam Franco.

“Very good, just stand there for me,” Kingsman instructed. “Look at me.”

Franco, his mind reeling and needing stimulus, followed the instruction and his eyes slowly focused on the man who held his wrist firmly and blanked his mind through the contact.

“Excellent,” Kingsman said as Franco stood there and looked directly at the man with ability, in the state his mind was in at that moment, Franco could only obey.

“From this moment forward, whenever I give you a command you will obey it immediately and without hesitation, won’t you,” Kingsman ordered. “Always answer me.”

“Yes….” Franco responded, eyes glassy but looking at Kingsman.

“Yes Sir, you will always refer to me as Sir, won’t you?” Kingsman required.

“Yes… Sir…” Franco replied.

Kingsman let go of the wrist of Franco, leaving him for that moment to try and regain his senses.

“Take my hand,” Kingsman said as he held out his right hand, palm up.

Adam Franco, still looking at the man in the restroom with him, placed his left hand into the awaiting right hand of Marcus Kingman, who smiled as he was enjoying using his power. For his Mistress. Powers that were enhanced since being with Her.

“Excellent,” Kingsman said. “Following my commands is always correct, and always exciting.”

Kingsman then pulsed excitement into the young married man, and smiled as the man’s pants tented at the pulse. That smile widened as he pulsed more pleasure,

“Kneel.” Kingsman ordered, increasing the pleasure of the man he literally just met.

“Yes…. Sir,” Franco replied.

“Excellent,” Kingsman said. “You want me to control how much pleasure you feel, don’t you, Adam.”

“Yyyesss….. Sssirr…” the man stuttered out, endorphins popping in sync with his pants.

“Good, always remember that I control your pleasure and you will always obey,” Kingsman said with a sneer. “Tell me you will obey.”

“Iii wwwiiilllll ooobbbeeeyyyy….” Franco admitted, his pants tented as he knelt on the restroom floor.

“Of course you will,” Kingsman laughed. “Feels so good, doesn’t it?”

“Yyyyesssss….SSssirrrr…” Franco said, realizing he never felt the amount of pleasure he felt in that moment ever before.

“One last thing,” Kingsman taunted. “You may never cum without my permission, is that clear?”

“Yyyyesss…… Ssssirrrr…” the chemist answered.

“You will always obey me, any thought of disobedience will never materialize in your mind,” Kingsman continued. “You are my obedient submissive, tell me what you are.”

“I am your obedient submissive…. Sirrrr….” Adam Franco the handsome, muscular, married man replied.

“Very good. After I leave, you will count to ten, get off your knees, and feel normal again and go about the rest of your night as you would normally, forgetting what I have taught you until you see me again, when you will realize you are my obedient boy,” Kingsman smirked, as he leaned in and poked a finger on the forehead of the confused, aroused kneeling victim. “Got it?”

“Yyyesss…Sssirr…” Adam replied, his arousal reaching its height, with no relief coming without permission.

Kingsman turned and left, waiting outside the door to not allow anyone to enter until his submissive completed his 10 count, before heading toward the women’s restroom across the hall. Feeling the door open, KIngsman hurried to get out of the sight of the chemist as he exited the restroom.

“That was fun,” Kingsman said as he waited for Adam’s wife near the ladie’s restroom. Unfortunately for Kingsman, the pattern was broken, and Mrs. Franco did not head to the restroom. Realizing that the wife would not be heading his way, Kingsman returned to the Doctor at the bar.

“There they go, Marcus,” Sorina said. “The wife did not follow her normal pattern.”

“Yes, I see that.” Kingsman said.

“Any ideas, Marcus?” the psychiatrist asked, testing the conditioning of Kingsman.

‘Let’s go,” the man said, taking the hand of the Doctor and heading for the door. Once outside, Kingsman said. “We follow and take the next opportunity.”

“OK then, Marcus,” the doctor said with a wide smile. “I like this initiative you are showing to help me get what I want.”

“Any time,” Kingsman replied.

From their unmarked car, Kingmsan and the psychiatrist followed the chemist and the national sorority chair at a distance, watching the pair pull into a parking lot at the waterfront walk.

“You stay here,” Kingsman told his Mistress. “I have this.”

“Good boy, Marcus,” Sorina praised. “I know you won’t disappoint. Hale is telling me there are no cameras once you are away from the parking lot, 100 feet beyond in either direction.”

“Good to know, not that she has any chance to get away,” Kingsman replied.

“I want them in my office. Tonight,” the psychiatrist demanded.

“No problem, Mistress,” the controlled controller replied, slipping into using ‘Mistress’ even though instructed to use her name for the evening.

KIngsman exited the sedan, as the psychiatrist monitored his progress from the car, chatting with Hale as he monitored the police, emergency services, and cameras in the area.

“He seems confident,” Sofia told Hale as they watched and waited.

“As of now, clear sailing, no cameras have him or the targets on sight as of now,” Hale replied. “I trust you know we can’t allow failure, or let him escape…”

“No worries, Jonah, I have safeguards in place,” the psychiatrist offered. “In his pocket is a phone, and one press of a button from my phone and his sleep tones go off. He has no way of turning it off.”

“Excellent, now where are they?” Hale asked.

“He’s approached them, engaging now,” Sorina replied.

“Lovely night for a walk, don’t you think, Mr. and Mrs. Franco?” Kingsman asked with a knowing smile.

“How do you know our names….” Amanda Franco asked, backing away slightly.

“Adam and I have become acquainted, isn’t that correct, Adam?” KIngsman said, looking at the husband.

“Yes, Sir,” Adam replied.

“Sir?!? What’s going on Adam…” Amanda asked, grabbing his arm.

“Adam, be a good boy and grab your pretty little wife so she can’t escape please,” Kingsman asked calmly, with a smile.

“Yes, Sir,” Adam replied, grabbing his wife around the waist, her arms firmly wrapped against her body as he lifted her off the ground.

“ADAM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” she screamed as she was grabbed from behind.

Before she could let out another word, Kingsman grabbed her head with his hands and pulsed calm, and Amanda’s world went blank. Where she was screaming just seconds ago, Kingsman’s ability now sentenced her to silence. She knew something was wrong, but no coherent thoughts or ideas formulated in her mind, any thought dissipated before becoming concrete.

“Stop screaming and thrashing now, Amanda,” Kingsman ordered, as the wife slowly stopped her physical movements at escape.

Kingsman, out of the corner of his eye, noticed the tent forming again in the pants of Adam.

“Adam, I am glad you enjoyed that instruction and i see you are excited by following my instructions, but for now just hold on and remain silent,” Kingsman said with a laugh noticing the husband’s tented trousers..

“That’s better Amanda,” Kingsman said as Amanda Franco stopped any attempt to escape. “For now, just be quiet and listen, following my voice. My instructions are important to you.”

The thrashing and flailing wife stopped her kicking and screaming, as a blank emptiness focused only on the voice and feelings the touch of Kingsman mattered.

“Much better, Mandy. Now Adam, you may let go, and when he does, Amanda you will take my hand and we will take a walk, Adam, you will follow like a good boy,” Kingsman ordered.

Adam let his wife go, and Amanda took the hand of Kingsman. The pair began to walk, with Adam dutifully following.

“Excellent,” Kingsman said, a wide grin on his face, leading the pair temporarily away from their cars and out of camera range. “Now, Amanda, you find my touch amazing and exciting, and you will find that following my instructions will be the most important thing in your life, like a slave obeys a master, no questions, only obedience, do you understand?”

“Iiiii uuuunnnderrsstandd…” Amanda responded, confused at her new allegiance and aroused by the exciting touch of Kingsman.

“I can see my touch is exciting you already,” Kingsman said confidently, as he pulsed a burst of arousal before backing off.

“OOoohhh…” Amanda replied, making Kingsman laugh.

“Being obedient has rewards, Amanda,” Kingsman said. “And you will always want to obey because of it, right Adam?”

The husband nodded, still in silence and still aroused with pants tented.

“Now, here is what you will do….”

* * *

The Franco’s followed the sedan containing Dr. Sorina and Kingsman and pulled into the parking garage at the building that hosted Hale’s business and the Mason institute. Wordlessly, Adam and Amanda exited their rental and followed the pair into the building, where they made their way into the elevator with the mind controller and the psychiatrist.

“Kneel,” Kingsman said as he pointed to the center of the floor in the elevator. “Here they are, Mistress.”

Sofia looked at Kingsman, who had a very satisfied smile on his face.

“Did you enjoy bringing them to me, Marcus?” the psychiatrist asked as she approached KIngsman.

“Yes, Mistress, very much,” Kingsman said enthusiastically.

“No worries about using your ability?” Sofia asked, as she stroked his cheek, as if the married kneeling couple was not even there.

“None, Mistress,” Kingsman said, as the elevator door opened.

“Very good, Marcus,” Sofia said as she moved to stand in front of the kneeling couple, handing Kingsman a small bag. “Break them. Here. Now. Enjoy doing it, you earned it.”

“With pleasure, Mistress,” Marcus said, his voice dripping with a tone that was scary and satisfied. Looking in the bag he saw a pink collar and leash and a black collar and leash.

Kingsman took out the pink leash, held it out to Adam with the simple instruction to put on the collar and attach the leash. He then did the same to his wife, handing her the black leash and collar.

“You both will be fully aware of everything I am doing to you,” Kingmsan told them both as he had one hand on each of the Franco’s heads.

Once the leashes were secured, Kingsman had them stand, place their hands behind their back, and then walk on their leashes into the office of Jonah Hale.

“Our new recruits, Doctor?” Hale asked.

“Yes, Our chemist, Adam, and our new recruiter, Amanda.” Sofia said with a smile, as Kingsman held the pair in place on leash standing before Hale.

“Finish breaking them, Marcus, darling,” Sofia cooed with anticipation.

“WIth pleasure, Mistress. Strip your wife, now,” Kingsman said with a smile as he instructed Adam, hand on the leashed man’s head. “Amanda, feel free to fight back.”

Adam moved over to his wife and reached for her sexy little black dress, as she backed away. Eventually, the taller, more powerful husband overpowered his smaller bride and removed her top, ripping it slightly in process, then tore her bra from her body.

The stunned wife hardly made a sound, but wept quietly.

Next he physically placed her on her back on the floor and removed her shoes, then her thigh highs and roughly ripped the panties down her legs, leaving her exposed.

Kingsman smiled at the show, Dr. Sofia Sorina was beaming at her submissive’s demeanor and temperament- at how much he was enjoying the debasing show she demanded.

“Very good Adam, way to be a good boy.” Kingsman said in a mocking tone.

Amanda Franco was left naked, and now hysterical and crying.

“Very good boy, Adam,” Kingsman praised, as he reached out and touched the man on the shoulder, pushing arousal onto the sub. “Your wife no longer arouses you, you are only aroused with my permission when and how I say, is that understood?”

“Yes…Sir…..” Adam said, his pants tented fully.

“Doing as you are instructed arouses you, Adam,” Kingsman said, “As for you, pretty little wifey, you are going to have a brand new career.”

Kingsman pushed arousal onto the pretty Mrs. Franco, who responded with a moan, a whimper, a curled lip and a shudder.

“You are going to use your position as the national sorority chair to find women for us to convert to slaves,” Kingsman said matter of factly. He glanced at his Mistress, who nodded with approval and smiled.

“Nnnooooo….” Amanda said, tears in her eyes, her hands trying frantically to cover her nakedness.

“Awww, that’s a cute look, Amanda,” Kingsman laughed, pointing at Adam’s pants as they tented. “Adam, you can stay aroused watching me play with your wife, it’s very hot to watch, as we can all see.”

“I tell you what, Amanda, I will give you a chance,” Kingsman said. “If you can hold out and not ask to cum, I will let you both go, would you like that?”

Amanda Franco frantically nodded in the affirmative, her hands still trying to cover her nudity, tears still streaming down her face, leaving her makeup a runny, but sexy, mess.

“Adam, be a good boy and strip for me,” Kingsman ordered.

Adam Franco stripped as fast as he could, and his arousal and excitement was fully on display as he followed the orders of his new dominant. Once finished he looked for further instructions as the arousal at obeying overwhelmed him.

“Look at that, Amanda,” Kingsman said. “Just a few commands, and he does what I want him to, just look. Adam, kneel for me.”

The well built muscular husband knelt, naked, fully aroused for all to see.

“Amanda,” Kingman said to the wife, his hand on her head. “Look at his arousal, look at how hard he is, all from obeying me. Kneel next to him.”

Amanda took to her knees next to her husband.

“Now Amanda, all you have to do is hold out and not cum,” Kingsman said. “But if you do cum, you and your very aroused husband will become slaves, do you understand?”

Amanda nodded as Kingsman pushed a heavy dose of arousal into the naked wife.

“Outstanding Amanda,” Kingsman began, one finger under the chin of the woman, pulsing arousal and obedience. “Now Amanda, you are going to give your husband a blowjob. However, you will feel twice the arousal he feels as you give him your very best oral performance, do you understand?”

The wife nodded.

“Excellent. Now, when you are ready, simply remove your mouth from your husband and ask permission to cum. In order to cum you must ask permission. And you know what cumming will result in you both becoming. Stand Adam, hands behind your back. Get to work, my pretty little slave to be,” Kingsman said mockingly.

Amanda, as much as she dreaded it, moved her way over to her husband, and began her oral ministrations.

“Adam, no cumming without my permission,” Kingsman said, hand on his head.

Adam looked at Kingsman, his eye contact enough to let the dominant know he understood.

Amanda began slowly, but soon was at her peak performance, head bobbing in a quick rhythm, tongue working overtime. As she moved faster, her own arousal increased seemingly exponentially. Visible signs indicated she was fully accepting twice the arousal she was giving, which on one hand confused her immensely, but aroused her as she had never been before.

“Wow Amanda, such talent! I bet you want to cum.” Kingsman said. “All you have to do is ask permission.”

Amanda was in a catch 22. She wanted to hold on, but the talent of her mouth and the suggestion of Kingsman made it impossible to hold out, and all she could think of was how aroused she was. How much she enjoyed feeling this aroused. It both excited and scared her.

Moaning, she still hoped that there was a way out. She did vow to herself to hold out as long as possible.

“Wow Adam, ever get a better blow job?” Kingsman said sarcastically.

Mr. Franco nodded his head side to side, his eyes nearly completely rolled back in his head.

Kingsman smiled as he watched the increasingly intense head bobbing Amanda work on Adam, the more aroused and excited she became herself.

“Amanda, you look like you are about ready to burst…” Kingsman teased. “Are you ready to cum?”

Amanda fought as hard as she could for as long as she could, her skills were pushing Adam to his limit, and at the same time the suggestion had her well past her own limit. Her will kept her there longer than she thought possible. But she was spent. Physically. Mentally. Emotionally.

“Amanda, you know all you have to do is ask permission, and you can finally get what you deserve and cum for me,” Kingsman teased. “Just ask.”

Broken, Amanda cried a single tear down her left cheek.

“Ccccannn Iiiiii cccummmm…” she stuttered out.

“Of course Amanda, after you say ‘please master may I cum’, after saying that you will cum and then you will be a slave,” Kingsman said with glee.

“Ppppleaasseee, Mmmmmasssterrr, mmmayyy Iiiii cccummmm….”

“Very good Amanda, slaves who obey get rewards,”

Kingsman put one hand on each of the married couple’s heads.

“Cum for your Master, slaves,” Kingsman ordered.

Amanda, still pumping away orally, felt the results in her mouth as well as between her legs.

Mr. and Mrs. Franco came like they never had before, and were welcomed into their new lives by their new Master after recovering.

“Very good, slaves, welcome to your new existance, it feels wonderful to obey doesn’t it?” the new Master asked.

“Yyesss…” the married couple said in unison.

Sofia smiled as she watched the final result play out before her.

“Marcus, that was wonderful,” she said as she walked over and kissed his cheek, handing him his collar. “Now turn them over to me…”

“Of course, Mistress,” Kingsman replied, as she put the collar around his neck smiling.

“Mr. and Mrs. Franco, meet Dr. Sorina, she is your new Mistress, obey her without question,” Kingsman said as he held the pair under their chins and pulsed them once again.

Kingsman removed his hands from their chins, then gently pushed the pair over after their display and smiled at his Mistress after her praise. His Mistress looked back with a wide smile, delighted at her control over Kingsman, elated that he used his talent as she instructed, but ruthlessly and with joy.

At his Mistress’ command.