The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ability Rescue 16

“Wow, you never told me it felt this good….” Nikki said as she stood next to Kingsman after he placed her under his control using pleasure as a motivator.

“Yeah…. Well this isn’t how I remembered it…” Alexis replied as the three moved through the building to recover Jasmine Ryan and the federal agent Cassidy Doherty, both of whom were a bit tied up after their interaction with Alexis.

“Of course it isn’t how you remember it. But for now I need you two to be happy and compliant while we execute my plan against Hale and Sorina. I left you both aroused, and as you obey that arousal increases,” Kingsman said. “It’s a fun little loop that you get to experience, more obedience is actually more pleasure. More pleasure leads to a desire for more obedience.”

The girls looked at each other and communicated uneasiness without saying a word.

“So we obey ourselves into pleasure whores…” Alexis commented.

“Cute phrasing. Damn Alexis, you left her a babbling, drooling mess….” Kingsman laughed as he reached down and connected with the computer specialist Jasmine Ryan, who was beaten, tied up and drugged by Alexis. “You are a vindictive little bitch. This may take a little effort. Why don’t you two just stand there and play with yourselves while I work. I need to get you in the expected condition so there are no suspicions. Who knows you may even like fingering yourselves deeper into slavery.”

The girls looked at each other and immediately shot their hands into the pants and obeyed. For Alexis, it was like old times, which made her nervous as to how she immediately obeyed, and her activity made her wonder if trusting Kingsman was the right idea. As she looked at her girlfriend, Nikki was immediately lost in her obedience. And the intensity of the pleasure.

The girls moaned as Kingsman worked on Jasmine Ryan, setting her to be another of his thralls in their takedown of the leaders of the slavery ring. They had no idea how long they were lost in their loop of pleasure and obedience, but by the time Kingsman was through and took the pair out of the loop they were long gone and into their loop of pleasure and obedience. Obedience and pleasure. Neither knew which was first, and to them that didn’t even matter.

“Come on ladies, you may stop now. Let’s get Agent Cassidy now,” Kingsman said. “And I am sure you did a number on her too, Alexis. I’m glad I am the one in control now…Show me where the agent is, Miss Phillips…”

All three women were in the same mental and physical state- obedient to KIngsman, and obeying him would increase their heightened arousal leading them to want to obey more simply for the pleasure it brought them.

“Another fine job by Alexis I see….” Kingsman reached down and began his work as he instructed the three already under his control. “Ladies, please do your best work and play with yourselves. I want you to stay on edge though, no cumming. Focus on that for now until I tell you otherwise.”

All three stood in what looked like formation as they each reached a right hand into their panties and began working. Kingsman laughed at the visual. For the second time in a short span, Alexis and Nikki were deep into the pleasure of masturbating and obeying at the command of their new Master, and enjoying every second of it. For Jasmine Ryan, it was her first activity like this, and she reached an eager aroused state rapidly. The three had no idea how long they stood and obeyed, fingers working marvelously to maintain an edged state.

Once the Agent was under the control of Kingsman, he instructed the three to stop their work and focus on him.

“Good work, ladies. Now, everyone will have assignments when we reach Hale’s headquarters. Hale and Sorina will be separated until the threat is dissipated, and I will be able to do that when we arrive,” KIngsman began. “I will give each of you specific instructions in the car on the way back to headquarters. Pay careful attention, you all have very important assignments to carry out. Do you understand?”

Nikki, Jasmine and Alexis let out a defined “yes”, while Agent Doherty, with her military background, let out a firm “yes, Sir.”

“Excellent. Let’s move. It’s about 25 minutes to Hale HQ. When we get there, I will escort Miss Phillips and Dr. Harrison to Hale’s office. Agent Doherty, you will go to the lab and then to Hale’s office,” the mind controller said. “Miss Ryan, you will go to the security office and assist Meeks and send him to Hale’s office when he is called. Details for all of you when we get in the car so focus.”

All four women nodded their understanding of the assignments so far as they moved with pace to the sedan Kingsman drove to the warehouse.

“Pay attention ladies,” Kingsman began. “Miss Phillips, this is what you will do….”

* * *

“I thought that would never end,” Sofia Sorina said to Jonah Hale as the two conferenced before exiting the Man of the Year celebration for Hale. “We will follow Protocol Level 4 until we hear from Kingsman.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Hale said as they walked off the stage following the event, each going out separate doors with separate security details after the evening’s event with Kingsman and the girls. “You will be taken to the safe house, I will return to headquarters.”

“Excellent, Keep communications open, I need to know what is going on at all times…” Sorina responded.

“Yes, until the threat is cleared and security gets you, that’s the safest place for you to stay…” Hale answered. “I will stay in touch…”

The leaders of the slave ring, not truly believing they were in serious danger from the two young women they were seeking, were going to follow protocol to err on the side of safety.

“We are ten minutes out, Mr. Hale,” the driver said as Hale sat in the rear of the armored sedan he used in security crises.

“Excellent, Have the elevator ready to get me to my office when we arrive,” Hale instructed. “Leave a channel open to communicate with Dr. Sorina’s security team.”

“Yes, Mr. Hale,” the driver replied, following the assignment as two other security personnel rode in the vehicle.

In Dr. Sorina’s vehicle, security instructed they were 15 minutes from the safe house location on the opposite side of town from headquarters.

“Very good. Is there a line open with Hale and his team?” the doctor asked.

“Yes, Ma’am, And one with headquarters too,” the driver responded, as the two passengers in the vehicle each had one line open, one security guard with HQ, the other with Hale’s team.

“Excellent,” the Doctor said as she looked out at the cityscape as it passed by her tinted window.

* * *

“We are here, Mr. Hale,” the driver said as they pulled into the underground garage where a few men were stationed after the threat level was posted. “Elevator’s waiting Sir.”

“Good work boys,” Hale said. “This is why I hire only the best…”

Hale was whisked to the elevator, then to his office, where he connected with Meeks immediately and got a status update.

“Sir,” Meeks began. “We have movement of Kingsman’s sedan. Looks like 5 passengers, unable to determine who based on tinted windows. Kingsman, Doherty and Ryan left in this vehicle earlier tonight.”

“Looks like Kingsman may have solved our little problem, I’m betting he has Phillips and Harrison with him…” Hale surmised.

“Sir, we have no communication and no way to ascertain that information as of now,” Meeks said.

“When they get here, allow them into the sub basement only, have security close off any other entrance, Now.” Hale ordered.

“Yes, Sir,” Meeks responded, setting things in motion for just that.

“Did you copy that, Doctor?” Meeks asked.

“I did copy, let’s see who the cat dragged in, shall we?” the psychiatrist said with a laugh.

* * *

“Two minutes out, everyone, stick to your instructions. Everyone is set?” Kingsman asked as he got closer to the building.

“Yes Sir,” the four replied almost in sync.

“Anyone have questions?” Kingsman asked.

“I do,” Alexis asked. “Do you want a big show when we enter or a little show?”

“What do you have in mind, Miss Phillips?” Kingsman responded with a knowing smile.

“A show to put everyone at ease,” Alexis began. “Collar and leashes to show we are controlled and no threat.”

“Let me guess, you have them in that back pack of yours?” Kingsman asked with a chuckle.

“I do, actually…” Alexis replied. “You can never be too prepared...”

“Why am I not surprised?” Kingsman said, shaking his head. “Yes, for you and Dr. Harrison.”

“Pink or purple, Nik?” Alexis asked as she pulled two collars and matching leashes from her magic bag of apparently kinky tricks.

“Fuck,” Nikki replied in disbelief. “Purple…you do know I am not a doctor don’t you?”

The girls each affixed the collars and leashes on themselves as the car neared the entrance. They had obeyed Kingsman, and were rewarded with increased feelings of pleasure. They squirmed just a bit in their seats as they sat collared and leashed. Controlled. Waiting.

“What is going on here…” Kingsman surmised as he saw the entrances blocked, leading them to the sub basement parking garage area. “They know the car, they know I am coming, everyone follow your tasks and my lead.”

* * *

“Mr. Kingsman, Mr. Hale wants you upstairs, now…” the black clad weapon brandishing man who approached the car instructed.

“Of course, tell Mr. Hale I have a present for him,” Kingsman answered. “Two, actually. I would have called ahead but there was an issue in picking up these presents, they jammed and ruined all communication we had…”

“I see Mr. Kingsman, I am to take you upstairs, now,” the security team leader stated.

“Excellent, Let’s go….” Kingsman replied. “I will need one of your team to escort Agent Doherty to the lab, there is something we need from there for when we get to Mr. Hale’s office.”

“Copy that, Mr. Kingsman, I have to clear that access with Mr. Hale,” the security team leader said.

Kingsman, after leaving the car to discuss procedures, then opened the back door and grabbed the leash of Nicole Harrison, and brought her around the car, where he then pulled Alexis Phillips from the car by her pink leash.

“As you can see I have some important cargo to get up to Mr. Hale,” Kingsman offered. “So get someone from your team to take the Agent to the lab.”

Stunned by the show before them indicating Kingsman as being in control and the desired targets on the end of the leashes, the security team relented.

“Jeremy, Hale says the lab is a go, don’t let her out of sight- take the Agent to the lab, then right up to the office,” the security lead instructed.

“Agent, if you please,” Jeremy offered, leading Cassidy to the second elevator.

“Mr. Kingsman, let me get you to Mr. Hale,” the leader of the small security team offered.

“Perfect,” Kingsman replied. “Miss Phillips, Dr. Harrison, Miss Ryan, let’s go see the boss.”

* * *

Kingsman held the leash of the pair they had been hunting, and Hale immediately let out a laugh.

“Was there any trouble in landing these two?” Hlae asked with a laugh.

“They did have cameras all over the place and they did capture Miss Ryan and Agent Doherty after knocking out communications,” Kingsman started. “They were pretty ingenious in their plan, but I was able to take them down one at a time. Miss Phillips used the drug on our Agent and Miss Ryan, but I rectified that.”

“Are there any potential issues I need to know of that need immediate attention?” Hale asked, as Dr. Sorina listened in on the call from her safe location.

“Minor reprogramming for Miss Ryan and Agent Doherty, but I removed all the suggestions from this little one,” Kingsman said as he lifted the chin of Alexis Phillips.

“I must say, the pair looks good on leash,” Hale said. “I will end the protocol and have everyone return to HQ now, if you are sure. We can have the Doctor back in 25 minutes.”

“Oh, I am sure,” Kingsman said. “Very sure.”

Hale instructed security to return to regular detail as Agent Doherty returned from the lab with a small case that she placed on a table in the corner.

“Agent, please guard the office and wait for Dr. Sorina,” Hale ordered.

“Yes, Sir!” Cassidy Doherty replied as she exited and stood guard outside the office, as Kingsman immediately smiled as Hale was doing things by the book.

“Jonah, put me on speaker,” Sofia Sorina chimed in from her safe location.

“You are on…” Hale said.

“Marcus darling, very good boy bringing in these two, I am sure they look good on leashes and collars.” Sofia instructed. “You do remember what we discussed in detail don’t you darling? Why don’t you tell me now…”

“Of course Mistress….” Kingsman said, his eyes slightly glazing. “Alexis Phillips must be humiliated and controlled…”

“Excellent, darling, do start without me,” Sorina said as she clicked off the communications.

“Miss Phillips, strip,” Kingsman ordered. “Leave only the collar and leash on. And you will call me Master from now on.”

“Yes, Master,” Alexis said as she began stripping by removing her shoes and socks.

“Dr. Harrison, crawl over to Mr. Hale and get under his desk, between his legs,” Kingsman ordered.

The researcher stood and walked over to the desk, then got on her knees and crawled under. Hale looked at Kingsman puzzled.

“I think you need to relax, Jonah,” Kingsman said, putting Jonah Hale into a more relaxed state. “but this time let Miss Harrison do the fun part. Miss Harrison, I believe you know that Mr. Hale needs your mouth to help him relieve his stress, so do get started. Now.”

Hale just nodded as Kingsman placed his hand on the back of his neck. Hale relaxed further as Kingsman started working his magic, and soon his pulses were in sync with Nikki’s rhythmic mouth moving up and down on Jonah Hale.

“Jonah you are simply going to think of one thing while you are getting this amazing blow job from Miss Harrison,” Kingsman told the man of the year. “You will confess all that you have done regarding the slavery ring, every detail, every person enslaved, everyone involved with knowledge and you will write it all down after you cum. You will leave two details out- you will not mention me or my ability, or anything about Anastasia Phillips.”

Jonah arched his back in the chair attempting to get up, and tried to push down on the arm of the chair with his hands, but he simply could not complete the tasks. Between the recent sessions of the conditioning with blowjobs by Kingsman, aided by the fact Kingsman was pulsing as he held Hale’s neck made it impossible to get up.

“Jonah, please,” Kingsman laughed. “We both know you are not the man you used to be, and you have no shot of escaping.”

Hale grunted as Kingsman teased and increased his pulsing.

“Now Jonah, repeat after me,” Kingsman ordered. “I will confess…”

“Iiii….. wwwwilllll……..ccccconfesssss….” Hale finally replied, as he struggled to disobey.

“That’s a good boy Jonah,” Hale said. “Don’t stop repeating that until you cum, Jonah.”

“Iii… wwilll ccconnfessss….”

“Ii… wwill ccconnfess….”

“Ii… willl cconnfess….”

“I will confess….”

“I will confess….”

Kingsman smiled as the words began to effortlessly flow from the lips of the man behind the slavery ring. Broken. Beaten. The goal Kingsman had from the beginning.

“Now watch as Miss Phillips humiliates herself. Miss Phillips, do put on a good show for Mr. Hale, start playing with yourself and don’t cum without permission.”

“Yes, Master,” the naked Alexis Philips replied as she started her play, her right hand snaking between her thighs as her left played with her silicone enhanced breasts. Before long, Alexis was deepening her loop with intense arousal.

Kingsman continued his assault into Hale as all his thralls completed their current tasks. Nikki expertly obeying and giving a blow job to Hale, Alexis, naked and collared fondling herself into oblivion, Jasmine Ryan working in the security lab to copy files for Kingsman, while deleting others, and Agent Cassidy Doherty diligently waiting for Dr. Sofia Sorina to arrive.

Over the air communications indicated that Dr. Sorina, the dominant force of the slavery ring, was a few minutes out from reaching HQ. Kingsman smiled as he listened to Hale continue his mantra while everyone else obeyed as instructed.

“You’ll get to cum soon, Jonah” Kingsman teased as he leaned down to whisper in his ear. “I bet you’ll be a very popular boy in prison…”

Hale never flinched as he continued his mantra, but his eyes gave his fear away. Agent Doherty knocked on the door to indicate Sofia Sorina’s imminent arrival.

“Welcome back, Dr.,” Agent Doherty said loudly as the psychiatrist entered the hallway leading to the office of Jonah Hale.

Inside, Kingsman put the plan into action.

“Jonah, repeat your mantra quietly in your head,” Kigsman ordered as he picked up the phone and dialed security.

“Meeks, Mr. Hale’s office in five minutes,” Kingsman instructed as he called the security office. “Dr. Harrison, come out now.”

As she approached Agent Doherty, Sofia Sorina stopped dead in her tracks, looking at the agent as if something were wrong.

“Doctor?” Sorina said questioningly. “That’s something I need to look into… are you well, Agent?”

“Yes, Ma’am, perfect,” The Agent said as she opened the door to escort the Doctor in. “Never better.”

As she stepped into the door, she saw Hale seated at his desk, pants at his ankles, as Nikki Harrison, former researcher for Hale and Sorina, and the girlfriend of Alexis Phillips crawled out from under the desk. The psychiatrist was soon standing over Alexis Phillips, who was still pleasuring herself senseless on the floor.

“I see you did start without me, Marcus,” Sorina said as she stood over Alexis. “You were gone a long time, did these two give you much trouble, darling?”

“No Mistress, none at all, I thought you would like a little ‘showtime’ when you walked in,” Marcus said with a smile. Two of the three thralls of Kngsman moved into action.

As she stood there, Sofia Sorina’s senses took over, as she saw Nikki bolt at her while the Agent moved to the table where she laid the case she retrieved from the lab. Alexis continued her diversionary masterbating while chaos enveloped her.

“Sleep for me darling…” Sorina called out as she was grabbed by Nikki and wrestled to the ground. Marcus Kngsman was triggered into trance. Sorina looked at her hypnotized mind controller, but was rapidly overcome by the researcher, who quickly placed her hand over the mouth of the psychiatrist making her commands a jumbled, unintelligible cacophony of sound.

Agent Cassidy Doherty opened the small case and took out a syringe filled with a clear liquid. She quickly walked over to where Nikki had subdued the Doctor, and plunged the contents into her ass.

Nikki felt all resistance fall from Sorina, who lay in a heap on the floor next to the still masterbating Alexis, who never broke rhythm as the commotion proceeded around her. Nikki retrieved a ball gag from Alexis’ backpack and secured it into the mouth of the doctor.

Nikki walked over to Kingsman, slapped his face and said, “Awaken now.”

Slowly Kingsman opened his eyes, and came back from the depths his trance trigger had sent him to.

“Thank you Dr. Harrison,” Kingsman said. “I knew Mistress would sense something was off. Miss Phillips, stop now and kneel and listen. Jonah, stop and listen, Dr. Harrison, Agent Doherty, at attention and listening.”

Kingsman looked around and saw that his plan had come together. Jonah sat at his desk, aroused and listening, Alexis scrambled to her knees, arched her back and presented her breasts as she was taught. Nikki and Cassidy were perfect soldiers at attention. All focused on Kingsman.

He walked over to Sofia Sorina, who lay motionless on the floor. With his foot he rolled her on her back so she could look up at him.

“Don’t worry, your conditioning is still in here,” Kingsman said as he tapped his head. “And Alexis Phililps will be controlled and humiliated.”

The psychiatrist could only muster the strength to blink in response, as Kingsman bent down and cuffed her hands together in front of her.

“Your conditioning is deep in my mind, how I want to humiliate and control Alexis, how I love being a mind controller,” Kingsman continued. “But I could not let you control me any longer. Yes, there were a few problems capturing these two, but I did complete that task. And dammit, it felt so good to do..”

Sorina took a breath as fear showed in her eyes. She tried to speak but the ball gag, tightly fit into her mouth, muffled the sound.

“The ingenious Dr. Harrison here brilliantly assessed my ability came from the electrical impulses of the nerve-ous system. She shocked me a few times, but never really cleared any programming. But I did gain clarity on two things,” Kingsman continued in his monologue. “One, your conditioning is still heavy in my mind. Two, I gained clarity enough to develop a plan to take you and Hale down- even more deeply seated in my mind to end this slavery ring. I tricked these girls into believing their plan had worked and I was free from you. Sorry ladies, deep hypnotic conditioning can’t just be fried out of the brain, it doesn’t work like that.”

Sorina was still unable to move, try as she might.

“The drug is the paralytic you keep in the lab for difficult patients,” Kingsman said. ”Even in your control I was paying attention, trying to figure out a way to get out from under your control.”

It was at that time that Meeks, former head of security, former fiance to Agent Doherty entered the office.

“Am I interrupting something here?” He asked cautiously.

“Not at all, Meeks, you are part of the festivities,” Kingsman said as he gently took hold of Meeks hand to shake. “A fun part, to be honest. Stand over here behind Mr. Hale.”

Kingsman led Meeks behind Hale, and continued to pulse into Meeks. Arousal, obedience, trance all at the same time.

“Meeks, in your head just keep repeating ‘aroused and obedient’ for me,” Kingsman instructed. “As you repeat it your arousal will increase your desire to obey me, and as you desire to obey me, you wish to get more aroused. But you will not touch yourself, you will not cum, do you understand?”

“Yyyyesssss….. Sssssiirrrr,” Meeks replied as his pants started to tent.

“Sir, already,” Kngsman laughed, “Gotta love the weak ones.”

“So everyone, here is what will happen. Everyone focus and pay attention,” Kingsman said, gazing around the room as all eyes focused on him. “Jonah, when you cum, you will write your confession. Meeks, when everyone leaves, you will bend Jonah over the desk and pound the confession out of him. Take your time, Meeks, enjoy the ride. When Meeks cums, you will cum Jonah then you may write your confession. After you write the confession, you will both go to bed and act normal and return to the office in the morning and wait for my next instructions. You boys have all that?”

“Yes, Master,” the pair said almost in sync.

“Agent Doherty, you will assist Miss Ryan with her tasks, follow her instructions as if they were mine, you will be the cleaners, cleaning everything I need to make sure nothing comes back to me,” Kingsman said. “Do you understand, Agent?”

“Yes, Master,” the pretty agent replied.

“Miss Phillips, Dr. Harrison,” Kingsman said. “You will remain by my side, obeying my every command until further notice. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master,” the couple said in unison.

“Any questions?” Kingsman asked. Most everyone shook her head, save for one.

“Yes, Miss Phillips?” Kingsman requested, a wide smile on his face.

“How long will that be, Master?” the pretty, naked, collared girl asked.

“A very long time, Miss Phillips,” Kingsman replied. “MIstress’ conditioning is very deep, and while I know it is there and try to fight it, I cannot, hypnosis and her conditioning won’t let me stop thinking about it. That is the way it is.”

“Yes, Master,” Alexis Phillips said from her knees as a tear fell from her right eye.

“Look on the bright side, Miss Phillips,” Kingsman said as he walked over and wiped her tear.

“Bright side, Master?” Alexis said looking up.

“Yes, Miss Phillips. You no longer have to fear running from Hale and Mistress any longer. You have saved countless people from being enslaved in the future,” Kingsman said. “I accomplished my goal, taking down this slave ring. I could not have done that without you and Dr. Harrison’s help. That will go a long way, Miss Phillips. Your slavery, accompanied by these other ladies, should stem my thirst for expanding on Mistress conditioning. I love being a mind controller, and you being my playthings will prevent others from that fate.”

“Yes, Master, it just doesn’t seem fair…” Alexis replied.

“It never seems fair, Miss Phillips. ‘Fair’ is a relative term,” Kingsman answered. “What’s been the best thing to happen in your life?”

“Meeting Nikki…” Alexis answered.

“Who was responsible for that?” Kingsman asked.

“You were, Master,” was the response.

“When did you have your greatest success as a social media star, Miss Phillips?” Kingsman asked.

“When you were in control, Master,” the former social media starlet answered honestly.

“Did you think you were better off being that bullying bitch from high school or the one dating that loser who mistreated you?” Kingsman reasoned.

“No Master,” the kneeling girl answered.

“Remember, I did free you once,” Kingsman stated. “But for now, this is the best solution possible. You are all very pretty martyrs.”

Alexis took a deep breath and tried to stifle her emotions. Kingsman took her by the chin and had her look up.

“You will be humiliated and controlled, I cannot help that, you cannot help that, that is my conditioning, and your fate,” Kingsman repeated. “But I do have a soft spot for you. You will be with your girlfriend, and who is to say I won’t allow you to enjoy things?”

“Yes, Master, thank you I guess,” the girl replied.

“Any more questions?” Kingsman asked.

“Yeah, Master,” Alexis Phillips said loud and clear. “What are you going to do with that bitch?”

“Don’t you worry your pretty little head,” Kingsman said. “I have a very special fate for her where she will never bother any of us again.”

“Agent Doherty, be a good girl and get a gurney from the recovery room please,” Kingsman said as he walked over to his Mistress. “If you can’t talk, you can’t control me. Or condition me any further.”

Kingsman reached down and put his hand on the doctor, who felt nothing as he pulsed into her. Her eyes betrayed her fear, she would have flinched had she had the capacity to move.

“Enjoy feeling nothing now, Mistress, while the paralytic drug is still affecting you,” Kingsman teased. “Don’t worry, we will have plenty of time for lots of feelings when it wears off…”

* * *

“Thank you Agent Doherty, return the gurney and then go to Miss Ryan and follow her instructions,” Kingsman ordered. “Oh and make sure Miss Phillips and Dr. Harrison have their bag of toys. They earned a night of fun alone tonight. Guest Suite North.”

“Yes, Master,” Cassidy replied as she looked down again at Dr. Sofia Sorina, who she helped her Master be tethered to the bed as she left the suite in the Hale building that the psychiatrist had been calling home.

“Well, Mistress, that just leaves us….” Kingsman said as he pulled a chair up next the bed. “And your feeling and mobility should return soon, and we can get on with our fun.”

Kingsman undid the zipper on the skirt of the doctor as she lay motionless on the bed, where he carefully uncuffed one leg, then the other as she lay motionless and he took down her skirt and panties before retethering her to the bed.

“You are far too dangerous for prison, my god think of the damage you could do to the minds of the women incarcerated there….” Kingsman mused. “Unfortunately, to make sure your control ends, you have a different fate than the prison system that awaits Hale.”

Slowly, feeling returned to the psychiatrist, who began to tug at her bonds ever so slightly.

“I’ll bet you wonder what my full power feels like, I know you have felt the pleasure when we fucked,” Kingsman continued, pulsing pleasure into the doctor in a rapid, large burst. “We didn’t make love, we fucked, because I have no feeling for you but contempt…”

Kingsman stopped the pleasure and instead sent a large burst of pain. Sorina screamed into the ball gag, and her eyes got wide as her body stiffened.

“Pleasure and pain are great motivators,” Kingsman declared, before alluding to his own training at the hand of the psychiatrist bound and gagged on the bed. “LIke love and belonging…”

Kingsman had the psychiatrist on a yoyo pattern of pleasure and pain in extremes, all the while taunting and teasing the psychiatrist who had conditioned him so deeply.

“It’s time to end this game, Mistress,” Kingsman declared. “Time to meet your fate. Do you remember one of the early times I surprised you and pulsed pleasure into you as we fucked? Remember what you said?”

Sofia Sorina’s eyes got wide and she started shaking her head violently side to side as she screamed into the ball gag.

“Good to see that you do remember,” Kingsman replied as he took down his pants and underwear as he climbed on the bed. “Kingsman sat on the doctor, and massaged her breasts as he pulsed obedience and pleasure into her in large quantities.

“This is what obedience feels like, nod your head up and down if you understand, Mistress,” Kingsman said, straddling the woman beneath him, as she nodded furiously up and down in the familiar ‘yes’ pattern.

Kingsman smiled.

“Very good Mistress,” Kingsman said, as he began to mount his Mistress. “Like a live bobblehead… stop nodding now.”

“You said, and I quote “I could fuck somebody to death’,” Kingsman said, repeating the words of Sofia Sorina from an earlier love making session.

Sofia Sorina was in the throes of heightened arousal when hearing those words hit her like a freight train.

Kingsman looked into her eyes with disdain as the realization hit her, as she shook her head no in spite of the heightened feelings Kingsman had coursing through her body. .

“And now you know your fate. I want to be the last thing you see before you go to hell,” KIngsman said as he began his heavy, rhythmic pounding of the doctor mercilessly, increasing her arousal, and her heart rate, to higher than normal levels. The slow, steady, deadly process continued and the Mistress was helpless to stop anything.

“When you cum, your heart will stop beating, you fucking bitch….”

* * *

“The Verdict is just in, Jonah Hale, one time man of the year has been sentenced to life in prison with no option for parole in his much publicized slavery, kidnapping and murder case…” the blonde reporter said into her microphone from outside the courthouse. “Back to the studio.”

“How the mighty have fallen, Jim,” the brunette anchor said.

“ANd to wrap this case up, his partner, the mercurial Sofia Sorina, was found dead of a heart attack the day Hale was arrested,” the male anchor replied. “Still missing is Anastasia Phillips, presumed to be on the run.”

“And let’s not forget,” the brunette newscaster added. “Marcus Kingsman was again the hero…”

From their beachfront home, Kingsman, Alexis Phillips, Nikki Harrison, Jasmine Ryan and Cassidy Doherty all watched.

“Master’s a hero, yay,” sarcastically said Alexis Phillips.

“Cute, Alexis,” Kingsman said. “I am their hero, you ladies are the real heroes. You took one for everyone. Though you are all thriving, aren’t you?”

“I must say my lab is amazing and I have the ability to continue my research, this time for science, not some crazy mind controllers…” Nikki replied. “Shit… unless you take all my research, Master…”

“It’s been great living here, especially after my grandmother passed away,” Jasmine said. “I never really had a family… as fucked up as this is, Master.”

“Master, I am so focused on my work, I am rapidly moving up the ranks with the Agency,” Cassidy Doherty replied. “Never would have happened any other way.”

“And what about you, Alexis?” Kingsman asked.

“I love everything I am doing,” Alexis replied. “Whether it is because you make me love it or not, the reality is that I do…. And I live with my gf in a beautiful house on the beach.”

“Alright ladies, get back to it, everyone,” Kingsman said. “Alexis, wait one moment, please.”

“Yes, Master?” Alexis asked after everyone left.

“What do you want to do about your mother,” KIngsman said, holding a folder in his hand before tossing it on the table in front of Alexis. “I will do whatever you want… it’s your call.”

Alexis began to reach for the folder then stopped.

“I choose nothing. I choose this family as fucked up as the situation is,” Alexis said. “Leave her wherever the fuck she is. THIS is my family.”

“Are you sure?” KIngsman asked one last time.

“Fate brought us together, and fate keeps us together,” Alexis said. “That’s what some guy told me anyway.”

“Some guy…” Kingsman replied, laughing.

“I choose this fate, now,” Alexis said, ending the conversation.