The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ability Rescue 12

“Mistress, I have set the transmitter to send messages to the receiver every 2 hours, hopefully if they still have it and turn it on we can get a hit of some sort,” Jasmine Ryan said in the meeting with Sofia Sorina, Jonah Hale, Marcus Kingsman and Cass Doherty, who had adapted to the role of Hale’s personal guard. “It depends if they turn it on or not, but if we can locate a radio tower we can get a general location. I am also working on adjusting the server that houses information within the laptop the researcher stole.”

“Excellent, good to see that you are being proactive,” Sorina said, leading the meeting once again. “If you do find them, feel free to punish Miss Phillips, but I have a better fate for our wayward researcher.”

“May I ask what that is, Mistress?” Kingsman asked.

“Of course, darling, Miss Harrison will be herself but watch as MIss Phillips becomes an escort and personal whore as she researches and develops new and better ways to brainwash people,” the psychiatrist replied with a smile. “With Miss Phillips as her test subject.”

For a moment, it appeared as if Kingsman bristled at that comment, which did not go unnoticed by the crafty psychiatrist.

“You do not approve, darling?” Sofia said as she looked her submissive mind controller in the eye.

“It is not my place to say, Mistress,” Kingsman replied, in an attempt to recover from the minor infraction, showing affection for his former slave.

“No, it is not your place, slave,” Sorina said, walking over to Kingsman. “I think we need a little refresher as to who is in charge darling, Sleep for me.”

Kingsman’s eyes shut as the fingers of the doctor snapped in his face.

“Miss Ryan, good work,” Hale interjected, trying to change the feel of the room. “I am sure you relate, remember when you first got here?”

“Yes, Master I do,” Jasmine said. “I am glad you did, I do love everything going on. I can’t believe I even wanted to resist.”

“Resistance isn’t in you, Miss Ryan,” the Doctor responded. “Now get under the table and help your Master enjoy the meeting a bit more. Jonah, enjoy your slave’s talent. And for your information, not that I need to tell you, but I am going to be testing the next business model we will move forward with as soon as I am done here.”

Jasmine Ryan smiled as she got to her knees and crawled under the table, where she proceeded to undo her Master’s pants and enjoy her duties. Hale just looked at the Doctor and said nothing, seething somewhere where his mind knew this was not normal.

“Marcus darling,eyes open, remain silent, take my hand, it’s time to go,” the psychiatrist ordered of her hypnotized submissive. “We have work to do on that mind of yours.”

WIthout a sound, Kingsman opened his eyes and did as he was instructed.

“Each step taking you deeper, darling, you remember how,” Sorina demanded, leading him to his room.

Once inside, she ordered her slave to strip.

“Good boy, darling,” Sofia praised. “Now it is time to get rid of that silly little soft spot you hold for that little loose end, Alexis Phillips. Grab your ankles, darling,”

Kingsman did as he was told and bent forward and grabbed his ankles.

“Good boy,” Sorina said as she lubed up a remote controlled vibrator and inserted it into the ass of her slave.

“Sit,” Sorina ordered, pointing to the chair in the room as she took the remote and had the vibrator buzz to life in the ass of her slave.

“Darling, you will now pulse pleasure and obedience as you stroke your cock for me,” Sorina ordered. “Every up stroke will pulse pleasure, every down stroke obedience. Nod if you understand your task.”

Kingsman nodded affirmatively.

“Start stroking darling, no cumming until the words I give you are permanently embedded in your mind,” the psychiatrist demanded, smiling at her control.

Kingsman started his stroking. Up for pleasure. Down for obedience. Sorina let him get into a slow rhythm before speaking.

“Good boy, Marcus,” She cooed in his ear from behind. “Now start repeating this for me, darling.”

Sorina gave him a moment to slow his rhythm as she adjusted the vibration in his ass.

“Alexis Phillips must be captured, enslaved and humiliated,” the doctor called.

“Alexis Phillips must be captured, enslaved and humiliated,” Kingsman responded.

“Alexis Phillips and anyone associated with her must be punished,” the psychiatrist called.

“Alexis Phillips and anyone associated with her must be punished,” the enthralled Kingsman parroted back.

“Now repeat your phrases, obey your pleasure and obedience strokes, and tell me when these thoughts become permanent in your mind and become unbreakable, darling,” Sorina ordered.

“Alexis Phillips must be captured, enslaved and humiliated…”

“Alexis Phillips and anyone associated with her must be punished…”

Up for pleasure. Down for obedience.

“Alexis Phillips must be captured, enslaved and humiliated…”

“Alexis Phillips and anyone associated with her must be punished…”

Up for pleasure. Down for obedience.

“Alexis Phillips must be captured, enslaved and humiliated…”

“Alexis Phillips and anyone associated with her must be punished…”

Up for pleasure. Down for obedience.

“Alexis Phillips must be captured, enslaved and humiliated…”

“Alexis Phillips and anyone associated with her must be punished…”

Up for pleasure. Down for obedience.

The cunning psychiatrist watched as her thrall looped these new thoughts into his own mind using his ability against himself, as he slowly stroked his manhood up for pleasure, and down for obedience.

“What a wonderful performance,” the doctor thought to herself, as she looked on as her submissive ‘darling’ brainwashed himself new thoughts. “Brainwashing as performance art…”

Every so often the Doctor would praise her thrall, commenting “good boy, the more you repeat the more it becomes part of you.”

“Alexis Phillips must be captured, enslaved and humiliated…”

“Alexis Phillips and anyone associated with her must be punished…”

Up for pleasure. Down for obedience.

Sorina kissed her submissive’s forehead, praising his efforts, “Look how excited you are for me, darling, such a good boy…”

Kingsman stroked and repeated at a slow, steady pace, pulsing his ability into his cock with every stroke as he repeated his new truths given to him by the Doctor.

Kingsman knew he could not cum until these ideas were permanently embedded into his mind, and he slowly moved himself in that direction, not worried about pace, but making sure he solidly embedded these new ideas, as ordered by his lover and Mistress.

“Alexis Phillips must be captured, enslaved and humiliated…”

“Alexis Phillips and anyone associated with her must be punished…”

Up for pleasure. Down for obedience.

The doctor enjoyed her power, and smiled widely as a powerful mind controller sat before her naked, stroking his own cock and brainwashing himself with her ideas as a vibrator thrummed in his ass.

Eventually, the mind controlled mind controller indicated he was ready to cum.

“Good boy, darling,’ Sorina praised. “You may cum when ready.”

Rope after rope fired, as the Doctor stood behind and smiled as her submissive finished his task.

“Wonderfully done, darling,” the doctor whispered seductively in his ear. “What should we do with Alexis Phillips, darling?”

“Capture, enslave and humiliate her, Mistress,” Kingsman answered as he finally started slowing his breathing from his efforts.

“Good boy, darling, good boy…”

* * *

In another room in the facility Caroline Haskins walked on a treadmill wearing a garish workout uniform leaving nothing to the imagination, while wearing a collar that tracked her every movement. She was angry and scared at her predicament, and certainly looking for a way out, thinking of possibilities of escaping. But none came to fruition.

“How lovely you look, my dear,” the ever-present Sofia Sorina said, enjoying the look on the face of the young woman who instead of being interviewed for a job as a fitness trainer, instead found herself drugged and controlled by the psychiatrist. “That outfit is adorable.”

Caroline inhaled deeply at the comment, knowing she was wearing workout gear that didn’t fit and left her exposed. Yet she was unable to say a word as she kept walking, working to complete her task set earlier in the day.

“You may stop now, you got to 5 miles, very nice my dear,” Sofia instructed as she held out a leash for the girl. “Put this on.”

The young, fit girl took the leash and attached it to the ring of the collar that adorned her neck. Sofia brought her to the mirror and had her look at herself.

“Such a lovely pet you are, my dear,” the psychiatrist teased. “Tell me how are you feeling, being unable to resist any command I give you?”

“Scary, Mistress….” the girl replied. “I can’t resist…”

“Smile my dear be proud,” the psychiatrist said, manipulating the emotions of her new toy. “You represent me as my slave.”

Caroline couldn’t help the wide smile and sense of pride that she displayed. Somewhere in her mind she understood, but had no relief or recourse. And it was scary.

“Good girl,” Sofia said as she patted her on the head. “You must be thirsty after that run.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Caroline replied.

“Another test my dear, come along, we have to prepare you for tonight’s assignment,” the psychiatrist noted, taking a bottle of water with her from the refrigerator in the workout space. “You may drink when we get back to your room, I have everything prepared for you.”

Caroline did not speak, simply looked with as much glare as she could muster in her compromised position. Dr. Sorina tugged on the leash, and led the college student through the corridor to her room at the facility.

“Have a seat at the table,” Sofia instructed as they entered her small quarters, where the girl followed the command and sat down, where she placed the bottle in front of the 22 year old. “That bottle has more of the drug I gave you to control you. Open it and take a big drink. Resist, if you can…”

Caroline’s emotions went haywire, as she glared at the doctor controlling her and began to tear at her predicament. She looked at the bottle and then opened it and took a drink. She was crying as she took the drink, and was waiting for the dulling of her senses and slowing of her mind which never came.

The Doctor simply looked at her with an amused smile.

“Good girl, Caroline,” the doctor told the girl. “You were ready to willingly drug yourself at my command. Obviously there is no drug in there, it is actually plain spring water. But now you know the depth at which I control you. Delicious, isn’t it?”

“No.. it’s evil… you’re evil…” the girl stammered out.

“Oh how defiant! Such bravery for a slave,” the doctor teased. “Here my dear, your date for the evening requested this.”

Sorina places a pack of cigarettes, an ashtray and a lighter in front of the fitness instructor.

“Have a cigarette my dear, I will tell you what you are doing tonight,” the doctor said. “In fact, you will start smoking from now on until I allow you to stop.”

Caroline took out a cigarette and lit up. She looked at the cigarette in her hand like it was going to explode.

“Now, my dear, hold it like it is part of you, get comfortable with it, your first appointment requested that you smoke,” the doctor noted cryptically. “Come, Caroline.”

The psychiatrist tugged on the leash, pulling the girl up from the table toward the bathroom. Hanging in the bathroom was a tiny black top and micro mini skirt, on the vanity sink a black thong and black push up bra with fishnet thigh high stockings.

“You are being an escort tonight, Caroline, you have an appointment at a five star hotel in 2 hours.” the Doctor told the girl. “Shower and shave everything now. Wash your hair, leave it wet. I have a stylist coming for you.”

Caroline moved slowly after her Mistress removed the collar and leash, putting out her cigarette before slowly removing the workout gear that left nothing to imagination.

“My dear you may move slowly, but you will move. I suggest you move more quickly now, you don’t want to keep your client waiting,”

Despite trying to fight the commands, there was nothing that the pretty college student had in reserve as she picked up the pace to begin her preparation for her first client as an escort.

Once out of the shower, Caroline dried herself off and wrapped herself in the towel and walked out of the bathroom, where Sofia was waiting.

“Towel off, my dear, you need to be inspected,” the Doctor instructed. “Let’s see how well you shaved. Stand up straight, hands at your sides, feet apart.”

The Doctor then ran her hands over and around the young woman, who followed her instructions to shave everywhere perfectly, flinching a bit when the inspector got to her ass and between her legs.

“No flinching my dear, your body is mine to do with as I tell you,” the Doctor said, finishing her inspection. “Now you may get dressed. Your stylist will be here momentarily.”

Caroline picked up each item, seemingly too small for her, and proceeded to put on each item delicately, trying to cover as much as possible with the small articles of clothes. Sofia watched as the college girl tried to cover as much as possible.

“Let’s see you, my dear,” Sorina said, handing the girl a cigarette as she pushed her to a full length mirror. “Look at you, such a pretty little thing aren’t you. You completely look the part dont you?”

“Yes, Mistress…” the pretty without makeup college girl replied, staring at her reflection.

Sorina adjusted the clothes, then watched as the girl simply stared blankly, just holding her cigarette.

“Don’t just hold that cigarette Caroline, you know what to do,” the doctor teased. “Now, as an escort you will be a sexy, playful object obeying what your client wants, do you understand?”

“Yes, MIstress, I understand..” Caroline said quietly after taking a drag on her cigarette.

“You are a very high priced and obedient escort, my dear, so act like one,” Sorina instructed. “One who loves her job and obeys her clients very much…”

“I understand, Madam,” Caroline said, her mind putting her into character immediately. Somewhere she knew something was off, but her reflection gave a picture of a woman who may truly enjoy her work- even if this was her first night on the job.

* * *

Wearing big floppy sun hats and huge sunglasses, Nikki and Alicia walked into the diner as obscurely as possible, perhaps more than a little paranoid about being found by Jonah Hale and company.

Once inside, Nikki scanned the place where she found a lone male, seated with his back to the entire restaurant. The former Hale employee tugged her girlfriend toward the table, and as they approached the man rose to greet them.

“So little Nikki has grown up…” the man said, hugging the research scientist.

“Hi Uncle MIke,” Nikki said, breaking the embrace. “This is Alicia, my girlfriend.”

“NIce to meet you,” Mike replied, trying very hard not to stare at the barbie-esque figure standing before him.

“Yeah, I get that a lot,” Alicia joked as she noted the staring.

“Uncle Mike served with my granddad in the service then at the bureau,” Nikki interrupted, trying to get things on track.

“Yes, your granddad saved my ass twice, so I always told him if his family ever needed anything, to let me know,” Mike said earnestly.

“And here we are, Uncle Mike,” NIkki said seriously.

“So you have trouble with that bastard Hale, tell me about it…” Mike said as the three sat down.

Nikki led the story telling with Alicia filling in all the missing parts when needed. Parts of the story were hard to believe, like the ability of Kingsman and where he fit in, their belief he was compromised, and parts where Mike knew that was a thing Hale would do in a heartbeat- like hire a stone cold psychopathic psychiatrist like Sofia Sorina to control people.

“I don’t doubt you girls have a big problem,” Mike said. “And I will help you. But there is only so much I can do.”

“Anything would be a help,” Nikki said, slipping a ‘shopping list’ to the man at the table. “I do have a plan, and I need a few things, I think you can help there.”

“I can, and I have a small group of associates who would like nothing better than to stick it to that bastard Hale,” Mike replied, as he nodded at the items on the list. “But there are limits.”

“Well we have money,” Nikki said, looking at Alicia.

“One MIllion,” the busty blonde said.

“There are still limits,” MIke said. “You need to know Hale has a stealth group he uses in public when he is going after something. They are the best in the world at what they do. He will use them to find you if that is what he wants.”

“How do you know about this group?” Alicia asked.

“I wrote the blueprints for this group for Hale,” Mike replied. “I am sorry to say I fucking created it. Whatever you do, I can take them out, but after that I don’t think there will be anything left for me and my group to do to be able to help any further.”

“Well I think our plan fits that, if you take them out, I think we can handle the rest,” NIkki said. “Divide and conquer.”

“Tell me your plan…” Mike said, a wide smile on his face.

* * *

“I don’t really care what you think, Jonah, I am running the show, I just need you as the figurehead here,” Sofia Sorina said indignantly. “We have enough security to handle these tests.”

“Again I have gotten here through caution…” Hale replied before being cut off.

“Enough, Jonah, stop talking….” the psychiatrist replied, using her power over the security expert and former agent accrued through her use of her loving submissive Marcus Kingsman.

Hale stopped talking.

“Now, here is what we are doing, tell me what you recommend for security so I may decide what is best, Jonah,” Sorina said. “Marcus will be bringing our new escort here in a moment.”

Hale just silently seethed.

As Hale seethed, the door finally opened and in walked Kingsman with the pretty college student, barely decent enough to be considered dressed, and made up with a look that was somewhere on the slutty scale.

“Have a seat darling, Caroline,” Sorina instructed. “Let’s go over what will happen tonight.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Kingsman said.

“Whatever you say Madam,” the college girl, repurposed as an escort replied.

“Now, here is your client, Caroline,” Sorina began, pushing a picture across the table. “He has paid very good money for your service, my dear. Nothing is off limits.”

“Yes, Madam,” the new escort, dressed in the tiniest of black dresses replied.

“You will meet him in the bar, then take him to this room for the evening,” the psychiatrist continued, passing a keycard with the room number across the table. “When there, you will do everything he instructs you to do. Nothing is too humiliating or embarrassing, is that understood?”

“I understand, Madam,” Caroline replied, nodding affirmatively.

“Marcus, you will be in the adjoining room, where you will use this computer to watch the proceedings of our little escort here,” Sofia said, handing over the technology. “If anything goes wrong, use your ability to straighten things out, is that clear?”

“Crystal clear, Mistress,” Kingsman answered with a smile.

“The room checkout is 10am tomorrow, we have the cameras in there set, and Marcus next door,” Sorina continued. “Jonah, is there anything else we need security wise?”

“We need my stealth alpha group on the grounds, with eyes on the girl and the room,” Hale said. “Just in case there is something he can’t handle alone.”

“Thank you Jonah, that will not be necessary, I have done my homework on this client,” Sorina said. “He is no threat.”

“Caroline, here is your purse, read the instructions in there as you go to the hotel,” the doctor ordered. “Everything you need is in there. I know you won’t disappoint me.”

“No Madam,” the soon to be escort responded.

“Very good,” Sofia replied. “Marcus, Caroline, the car is ready for you. I will watch from here. Jonah, you will watch with me. This is part of the future of our business model.”

All three nodded and moved, Marcus leading the college girl to the cars, Sofia Sorina leading

Jonah to the conference room to watch the show. Caroline read the instructions from Sorina as they made their way there. The driver dropped Kingsman and the girl at the hotel lobby door, as Kingsman let the girl enter first. She made her way to the bar, where she saw her client.

Kingsman made his way to the elevator and on up to the room next to the one rented for Caroline.

“Hello there, handsome,” cooed the sexy coed.

“Well I’ll be damned,” the client said.

“Most likely you will, if you believe in those things,” Caroline replied with a sexy laugh.

“Very sexy and with wit,” the client said. “Total package.”

“Speaking of packages…” Caroline said as she reached between the client’s legs and gave a gentle grab. “You ready big fella?”

“That I am,” the client replied, being led out of the bar by the new escort to the elevators.

Once in the elevator, Caroline wasted no time and reached in his pants and started stroking him. Hard. She did not stop when an older man stepped in the elevator, though the look on the client’s face indicated she should. Instead, she smiled wickedly and carried on. The man got off the elevator a floor before the pair, and after the lewd display, the man had a bit of tenting in his pants.

The doors opened on their floor, and Caroline grabbed the man by the cock and led him to the room, where she already had the keycard. Once opened, the new escort led the man inside the expensive suite.

“Strip,” Caroline said as she let go of his cock and grabbed her purse, taking out a cigarette and lighting it in one of the few smoking suites in the hotel.

“So you like hot girls who smoke,” Caroline said to the man, who slowly stripped and watched as Caroline handled the cigarette deftly and sexily.

“Iii… do…” the man stammered as he hurriedly removed his shoes, pants and underwear.

“So the man in the elevator… he looked at you like he knew you,” Caroline said, as she stood in front of her client. “Or he knew who you were…which is it?”

“He may have known who I am….” the client said.

“And who are you? Besides my very hard client…” the pretty college student asked as she reached out and started stroking him again, facing him.

“I’m your client….” the man said, as Caroline stopped stroking his cock long enough to unbutton his shirt and remove it, then remove the white tee shirt beneath it.

“Obviously…” Caroline said, taking a long, sexy drag on the cigarette and seductively exhaling as she started to rub her free hand on his chest, focusing on his nipples. “But are you someone famous?”

“I’m running for office…” the man admitted, his companion smoking and rubbing his nipples as he stood at full mast.

Caroline stopped, grabbed his left hand and tugged at the ring on his left ring finger.

“I bet your wife lives that you’re a politician,” the girl said, noticing the fetish of smoking and her teasing was working to make him incredibly aroused.

“Yeahh…. She’s a politician too….” the man stammered, as Caroline began alternating from his chest to between his legs in expert fashion.

“Ohh, a real power couple,” Caroline teased. “She know your dirty secrets?”

“What secrets…” the client asked.

“These secrets, silly,” Caroline said as she pulled down the barely there dress to release her C breasts, as she pushed him to the bed, where he fell and landed on his back, full mast to the ceiling.

“There you go Mr. Politician,” Caroline said. “Now that’s what I call a favorable pole…”

Caroline continued the work on the politician as Kingsman watched from next door, as Sofia Sorina and Jonah Hale watched from his office.

“See Jonah? Nothing to worry about,” Sofia said. “I told you as much. I told her she was a high priced escort who loves her job, and that looks like she does, doesn’t it Jonah?”

“Yes, Doctor, it does,” Hale replied, still watching as the compromised college girl continued her task. “But do you know who that client is?”

“Of course I do, Jonah,” Sofia said. “What is the use of power if you can’t use it to your advantage?”

“This isn’t a good idea, if anything happens there will be too many people involved to keep us out of it,” Hale remarked.

“Have faith, Jonah,” the Doctor said knowingly. “We can use sleeper agent college kids vacationing to create a rapid cash flow among the very wealthy, then send them home thinking they had a great vacation, none the wiser of what really went on.”

“That isn’t what I mean, Doctor,” Hale interjected. “I mean the client…”

Sorina chuckled out loud. She pointed to the screen and watched as ropes shot up in the air from the good work of the lovely mind altered Caroline.

“I know exactly what you mean, Jonah,” Sofia answered. “Now be quiet and just watch.”

Caroline smiled a wide smile, happy with her work so far.

“I hope that was fun for you,” The pretty girl said. “But we have so much more fun yet to come. You wait right here, I will get you a drink. I used to be a personal trainer, you need to stay hydrated, big boy.”

She reached into her purse, took out another cigarette and lit up as she also retrieved a small bottle of clear liquid, unseen to her client. The topless girl walked to the mini bar and took out a bottle of water, opened it, and poured in the clear liquid, recapped it and shook it up.

She sauntered over to the bed, where her client was still laying, wearing only his socks.

“Scoot up here,” she said, tapping the pillow on the left side of the bed as she sat on the right side, which he did immediately. “Here you go, after that you need to drink this.”

Caroline handed him the water, which he took and immediately had a big gulp.

“That’s good,” Caroline said, taking a drag of her cigarette and blowing the smoke above his head, playfully tapping the bottom of the bottle. “You will need your strength. We have all night.”

Another big drink as Caroline stood and removed her dress completely.

“You look about ready for the main event,” Caroline said, noticing the man’s eyes starting to glaze over. The man blinked heavily, trying to shake the feelings of lethargy he was feeling, as his blurry vision watched the naked girl bring over her purse and take out a piece of paper.

“Finish your water, Brian Murphy,” Caroline said to the man, who did exactly that. Moments later, the man could not focus any longer, his glazed eyes blinking slowly as the escort prepared to read the words on the paper in her hand.

“Brian Murphy, you have been given a powerful drug, one that will alter your thinking, You are a slave… obedient and loyal to your Mistress….”

In Hale’s office, the cunning psychiatrist smiled and looked at Jonah Hale.

“I now control the next Attorney General of this state,” the Doctor crowed. “I own the top law enforcement officer in Florida. And he will gladly turn over his Congresswoman wife to me….”

“Have a cigarette, Jonah and enjoy the show,” Sorina said, placing a pack in front of the ex security director. “I control him just like I control you. I want you to imagine being him as the pretty little slave continues her work. Stroke, Jonah. When he cums, you cum. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Doctor,” Hale said, lighting the cigarette and feeling himself get aroused, despite his efforts to the contrary.

Sofia Sorina headed to the door of the Conference room, and thought about her plans and her power.

“Oh and one more thing, Jonah,” the Doctor said. “Every time you cum, your submission for me becomes twice as deep.”

Hale watched the screen, cigarette in one hand, his other hand in his pants,resigned to slowly eroding away his free will.