The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Who Wants to Rule The World — Part 3

By Farleven

Chapter 1

Sarah stayed curled up in a little ball in a recessed portion of the harem, trying to avoid the depravity around her. She had anxiously awaited Jenny’s return, but Jenny’s behavior had scared Sarah as soon as Holli had closed the harem doors again. Jenny was still in her pixie slave trance, and had put the moves on her friend. Only after Sarah shirked away did Jenny stop, and in mere moments she spotted a group of women entwined in passionate endeavors and ran off to join them. Sarah sobbed as she watched her friend give into every depravity two women could share. Finally, she’d seen enough and Sarah turned away and hid herself off to the side of the room to avoid further notice as best she could.

“Hello, there, are you okay? Well, okay for being here anyway.” Piped up a slight but clearly concerned voice. Sarah turned from her own thoughts and looked up at another naked young woman, thankfully lacking the obvious distortions of a pixie. This girl looked every bit natural, though certainly lovely, with a shapely figure, firm breasts and a darling face all draped with her long brown hair. Sarah had gotten somewhat used to the nudity surrounding her, but that didn’t stop her from recognizing beauty either. The best part was the look of concern and not lust in the girl’s eyes. Obviously she wasn’t another of the man’s sex toys who just wanted to fuck.

“I guess.” Sarah replied, still curled up.

“I’m Molly, do you mind if I sit here?” Molly asked and patiently hovered over a cushion.

“No.” Sarah replied simply. She realized then how rude she was being, especially to someone who hadn’t come over and felt her up. “I’m Sarah.”

“Nice to meet you, Sarah.” Molly smiled and sat down. “I understand the first day jitters, I had them too. I lost a girlfriend to that damn pixie maker too and I just wanted to tell you I’m sorry.”

“Jenny’s gone, then, isn’t she?” Sarah felt herself start to tear up. Jenny had been such a good friend and to be able to do nothing but watch as she was transformed was wreaking a terrible vengeance on Sarah. “Mostly, I know Amber still knows who she is, and everything, but she’s totally a pixie now. Jenny will fade in and out depending on how aroused she gets. Eventually she’ll stop caring about anything but being a pixie. I wish I didn’t have to tell you that, but it’s easier to hear than it is to watch it.” Molly answered. She’d shown up here under much the same circumstances as Sarah, having been captured with a friend. Molly had been forced to watch her friend fade away and become an unrestrained pixie slave. Molly had done everything she could think of to slow down the process, but in the end Amber had simply given in to the pleasure.

“How could you stand to see that?” Sarah asked. She’d been wracked by grief since Jenny had first been changed, and she couldn’t see herself feeling better any time soon.

“I broke down and cried for days. Then Master took me to his room and fixed me, well he made me okay with the new Amber anyway. I still haven’t decided if I should be mad at him about that or not. He’ll probably do that to you too, if he thinks he has too. Just keep that in mind.” Molly explained. She could still summon up the anguish she’d felt at watching Amber fade, but it was hollow now. Molly wasn’t happy about what had been done to either her or Amber, but she didn’t feel ripped apart about it either.

“How long have you been here?” Sarah asked, suddenly curious about her new friend. Somehow, she knew that Molly was just that, and in this moment of need Sarah couldn’t have asked for anything more than someone to help bare the pain.

“About three months. It’s amazing how you get used to being here, waiting to get fucked by some sicko and avoid the constant lesbian orgy. Still, you’re the first real person I’ve talked to except for Holli, and she’s even more twisted than Master is.” Molly said. She did find it hard to believe how used to being some man’s sex toy she’d become. Of course she knew part of that was because of Master tweaking her thoughts to not mind her enslavement. It didn’t make her like it, though Molly was slowly coming to grips with the fact that certain parts of her stay had been most enjoyable.

“I don’t think I’ll ever get used to this place. Or this Master guy.” Sarah grimaced just thinking of the fact that some guy had made her his sex slave. She fought back the sudden surge of need from between her legs and the memories of pure pleasure from her first day here.

“Well, he’ll make sure of it eventually, either you get used to it or he kind of forces it on you. I’m sure you know that already. It could be worse though, at least he’s not into bondage or torture or anything, just a little humiliation. It sucks, but at least it’s pleasure.” Molly replied. There wasn’t much doubt about that. In her first few days she’d been concerned that Master would be into such things, and was relieved to no end to find that he almost exclusively enjoyed basic pleasure inducing sex. That didn’t cut down on the negative aspects of being a sex slave, but at least it wasn’t another horror.

Sarah finally started to relax a bit with Molly. Strange as this place was, it was good to have someone relatively normal to talk to. Even though she was still stark naked and could hear the din of a lesbian orgy nearby, Sarah started to feel almost normal again.

The two girls continued to chat for a while. Molly told of how she’d ended up as another of Master’s prisoners, which was much like Sarah’s recollection. Before that Molly had been a college student as well, though not with any real direction in her studies. Still, that didn’t leave her any more willing than Sarah to be turned into someone’s toy.

“Hello, Molly, I see you’ve made a new friend.” Holli chirped as she walked up to the two girls. She was naked as usual, but carrying a shimmering white garment in her arm.

“Bitch!” Molly grunted as she rolled onto her hands and knees and promptly started to lick Holli’s toes. She tried to fight against the waves of pleasure that rolled through her with every lick, but she had barely started tongue Holli’s big toe when Molly snaked a hand between her legs to start stroking herself. Since her first day, Molly had an instant dislike for Holli, strong enough that she had many outbursts in front of Master. In the end, he had decided to deal with it by making Molly worship Holli’s feet whenever Holli was near, unless she told Molly to stop. Every lick Molly made would bring her nearly to orgasm, and she would linger on that edge as she worshiped, until Holli gave her permission to cum, something Holli rarely did.

Holli smiled at the naked girl at her feet, then turned her attention to Sarah. “Molly has always been temperamental, but Master was kind enough to show her who the true mistress of this harem is. Now, Sarah, he wishes for your company, please put these on and I will take you to him.”

Sarah gingerly accepted the garments from Holli and stood up solemnly. She knew she didn’t have a real choice, but she didn’t want to do this either. She opened up the garments to see what she had, and whimpered. Sarah held out a sheer white chemise that she could easily see through and a frilly pair of crotchless white panties. “I can’t wear this! It’s indecent!”

“Of course, sweetie, it’s just wrapping for your sexy little body to show it off. Now hurry up, Master doesn’t like to be kept waiting.” Holli ordered, savoring Molly’s degradation and Sarah’s obvious dismay. Sarah was not only being dressed up in revealing clothes, but she knew she was about to be used again and Holli loved watching her squirm.

Sarah weighed her option for only a few moments. If she resisted, it wouldn’t be for long and she’d loose another part of herself, her modesty. Not that it was helping her much right now, she didn’t want to think about having more of her mind messed with. On top of everything else, she could feel her pussy stirring in anticipation of getting a real cock soon, further sapping Sarah’s will to resist. In the end she surrendered, pulling the top over her head and slipping on the panties. Sarah frowned at how lewdly her breasts tented out the smooth chemise all the way from the tips of her already hard nipples. She had to admit that the fabric felt wonderfully enticing as it flowed over her skin, and if not for the current circumstances she might even have enjoyed it. Sarah didn’t like the fact that the top was essentially transparent though, or that her puffed pussy lips were sticking out lewdly from the hole in the panties she was now wearing.

“Oh, you look just darling, Master will love it. Come on now.” Holli turned back towards the harem room door. She pushed away Molly’s face with her feet, the long established way of telling Molly to stop licking. Molly looked up with a scowl, still fuming about being made to service Holli in such a degrading way. Holli loved it, but Master had sent her on a mission, and that took precedence over her own indulgence.

Sarah sulked as she strolled along after Holli, dreading what was about to happen and how she knew she’d react. She was already sopping with heat between her legs in anticipation, and that just reinforced for her just how wicked her situation truly was. Not only that, but she had never paraded around in anything this revealing, especially in front of a man. Even though she’d already been stark naked and thoroughly ravished by him, Sarah was still thoroughly embarrassed about showing off her nearly naked body like this. The jiggling of her unrestrained breasts against the fabric just reinforced how indecently dressed she felt, a final indignity against everything else.

Holli knew all of this as she walked just ahead of Master’s new pet. Sarah was just the kind of woman that Master always enjoyed, shy, reserved and hiding a radiant beauty. These kinds of girls all had the same flavor, and reacted in much the same way to Master’s indulgences. With Sarah, however, Holli would get one additional pleasure before throwing the girl into Master’s waiting arms. As they walked up to the doors of Master’s room, she pulled around behind Sarah and reached up between her legs, enjoying the silky smoothness of Sarah’s inner thighs.

“Hey!” Sarah objected as Holli cupped her quivering mound. Sarah squirmed as she felt fingers parting her nether lips and playing with her clit. Then Sarah mewed as Holli’s fingers sank into her pussy and pulled the walking dildo from Sarah’s folds with one smooth motion. The feeling of movement inside her pussy sent shivers of pleasure through Sarah, and moments later a profound emptiness between her legs filled Sarah with renewed longings.

“You can’t very well see Master with your pussy plugged,” Holli remarked as she licked Sarah’s toy with a long run up the side. “You taste wonderful, we’ll have to play sometime and I can show you how much fun two girls can have.”

Sarah was too shocked to respond, totally overwhelmed by the whole notion that she was being used and she could barely find any will power to resist. She already felt the urges being to overwhelm her again and she expected that it wouldn’t be long before she would be begging for his touch and for him to ravish her flesh.

Holli saw the look of reluctance and arousal competing on Sarah’s face and quickly embraced the girl in an almost tender way. “Don’t worry, you’ll do fine and Master will love you, you’re just his type. Play along and you’ll have the ride of your life, believe me.”

Sarah fought back a whimper. She didn’t want Holli to see so much of her inner turmoil. The Master’s assistant was the last person she wanted to see her weakness. There would be time for that later with Molly. Her new friend was just what she needed now. Whatever happened here, no matter far she let herself fall, she knew that Molly would understand and comfort her until she could find a way out of this place.

“Alright, honey, time to go, you’ve kept Master waiting long enough.” Holli pulled open the door to his room and quickly shoved Sarah inside.

Sarah felt the rush of airflow over her as Holli closed the door. Instantly, Sarah felt her vulnerability again, and moved to cover herself with her hand and arm. No sooner had she done so than she heard him howl with laughter.

“Hello, Sarah, feeling a little self conscious today?” He smiled as he surveyed her shivering form. He could tell from just looking at her that she was bouncing between passion, fear and humiliation. This was perfect for him, he loved his girls like this.

“Why are you doing this to me?” Sarah whined, regretting it almost instantly. She just felt so utterly overwhelmed that she didn’t know what to do. This wasn’t what she should have wanted, yet she could feel the growing need from between her legs taking its toll on her will. She couldn’t fight that feeling, and even though she like the idea of being turned into a toy for someone else’s pleasure, but she the ecstasy he could give her made it hard to resist.

“Oh, Sarah, please, come here.” Master bowed his head and looked genuinely concerned. He was too, in a way. He certainly didn’t want Sarah to be upset, not this way at least. He was used to it though, as most girls took a few sessions to work past the core of their old moralities.

Sarah stood still for a moment, weighing her options. She knew he still held the ultimate trump card, the ability to change her thoughts at his whim. So, she moved to him, though she still kept strategically covering herself.

“You don’t have to cover yourself like that, Sarah. You have a lovely body and you should allow others to enjoy it.” Master prodded. He didn’t prefer to be very direct with his own girls. If Sarah resisted enough, he could force her, but he knew that the punishment he could offer was good enough to convince most girls easily, at least at this point in their use.

Sarah let his words sink in, knowing exactly what he wanted. She again ran over the potential punishments he could offer, wondering if it wouldn’t almost be better to have her fears and embarrassment washed away. Then she remembered what Holli had said about the girls that he no longer had interest in, and Sarah didn’t want to speed along the process of being sold into even more remote slavery.

Master smiled as Sarah’s arms crept to her sides, slowly uncovering her charms. She blushed deeply as he took in the sight of her nearly naked form, nicely displayed through the sheer material. He motioned for her to come to his side. She hesitated for a moment, but then walked up beside where he was sitting on a bed of pillows.

This was the moment that Sarah realized he was completely naked, as she found her place beside him. She couldn’t keep her pussy from clenching in need as she saw his erect member standing out. Sarah knew just how good it would be to have its thick length fully inside her and the part of her that had forgotten her modesty was already looking forward to being fucked again.

Master smiled as he saw Sarah’s face contort with lust and trepidation as she stared between his legs. No doubt her unrestrained views on being fucked were conflicting with the rest of her mores that were still in place. He enjoyed the conflict, but he also had a beautiful and nearly naked young woman standing at his side, and he wanted very much to give her a far more personal experience.

Sarah squealed in surprise as he wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her down beside him. He seated her at his side and reached up to cup her rounded breasts through her top. Sarah failed to fight down moans of pleasure as he gently fondled her. Her arousal had been unleashed from the moment Holli had unplugged her and now Sarah couldn’t suppress her body’s reaction to the tender attention she was receiving.

“You should be proud of your body, Sarah. There isn’t a man alive that wouldn’t want to enjoy your beauty.” Master whispered into her ear as he continued playing with her soft mounds. He enjoyed the feeling of real breasts far more than the perfectly molded orbs on his pixies and Sarah’s were perfect, still firm and perky with youth. He could spend all day enjoying them, and he was in no hurry today.

Sarah just sat there and endured, trying not to let him think she was enjoying his massage as much as she truly was. Most of the boys she’d been with had appreciated her breasts, but getting her in the sack was their true interest. Master was different, she noted as he took his time caressing her twin orbs. He was slow, patient, and seemed to savor her pert pair. Before today, Sarah wouldn’t have believed she could be brought to orgasm just from having her breasts played with, but he was teaching her a lesson today. His fingers seemed to know just how to squeeze and rub and press her tender flesh, and occasionally she would gasp as he tweaked or rubbed one of her hardened little nipples.

“Do you like this?” He whispered again as he continued. He’d already noticed Sarah had ceased to shrink from his touch and was actually pressing her chest into his hands openly and wiggling into his fingers. Fucking a girl to orgasm was easy, especially in the state Sarah was in, but breasts were a far more challenging avenue, and Master enjoyed the challenge.

“Mmm hmm” Sarah hummed, not wanting to put her true feelings into words. Somehow, expressing how much she was enjoying his touch in words would violate her honor more than any other way. She’d never been stimulated this way before, and her breasts were simply sparkling with energy with his every caress.

Master could feel his new pet quivering on the verge of release and continued molding her flesh with his hands. With just one orgasm like this, Sarah would be putty in his hands for the rest of the day, regardless of her previous misgivings. With any luck she might even become enthusiastic over their coupling, but Master wasn’t expecting that from Sarah quite yet. A few more sessions with her and she might become that pliable. Still, he was more than willing to enjoy her just as she was now and let her progress as she would.

By now Sarah no longer repressed any of the moans boiling up through her throat. She was in heaven, and for the moment, everything else around her fell away. Even the empty need from between her legs was dwarfed by the fires being lit on her chest.

Then he took both of her quaking orbs in his hands and squeezed the firmly. Sarah cried out as she felt her body explode in a mass of pleasure all coming from her chest. She fell back onto him as a wave of raw energy crashed through her wiping all remaining thought from her mind.

Master held her comfortably against himself as Sarah enjoyed the feeling he had stirred within her. He enjoyed playing with tigers, and enjoyed taming them just as much. He was already slipping his hand between her legs and parting them so he could explore her mound. He smiled when Sarah opened herself for him with no more than a casual touch at the top of her mound. She would be tame for his pleasures tonight, he thought as he slipped his fingers between her damp folds.

Sarah mewed at his explorations, still too awash in pleasure to object to his indecent advancing. In fact, she found herself enjoying his touch between her lower lips. He had just primed her body for sex, and Sarah didn’t want to stop now. Her pussy was aching to be filled and her body was still rippling with the pleasure his touch had stirred. Sarah knew her inhibitions dropped once she was aroused, and she was burning with heat now.

“Did you enjoy that, Sarah? Are you ready to serve me?” Master asked as his fingers ruffled the engorged petals between her legs.

His question brought Sarah a little bit of clarity back to her against the backdrop of passion. Still, while she now remembered how she came to be in this man’s arms, she couldn’t deny the pleasures she’d just enjoyed or the needs she now had. Even if she was not under the cloud of soul robbing punishment, Sarah wouldn’t have been able to stop herself from doing just what he wanted her to. She turned to look up at him shyly while she sent a hand between his legs to take hold of the hard shaft resting there.

“I liked it, sir,” Sarah whispered meekly as she wrapped her fingers around him, “And you can do whatever you want to me.”

Master looked down into her sheepishly lustful eyes, and broke out laughing. The sight of such lust and shyness combined was more than he could fight. Sarah looked up at him in surprise at his rather unexpected roars of laughter, but he didn’t give her long to consider it. He fell back into the pillows and picked Sarah up by the waist and deposited her on his stomach with her legs straddling his sides. He took a moment to enjoy the sight of this lovely girl, lost to the ravages of lust resting for a moment atop him, her breasts still proudly tenting out the sheer fabric of her top. He didn’t regret choosing her for a moment.

He looked up into her eyes and smiled. She nodded warmly in response and lifted her hips and moved to ride him just as Jenny had done only days before. Sarah wasn’t thinking of that now, rather her entire attention was on the man beneath her, and the wonderful cock that was about to satisfy the horrible emptiness in her pussy. Master watched Sarah position herself with merrily, looking forward to a very enjoyable afternoon with his latest toy.

Chapter 2

“Master?” Wendy asked draping herself seductively against Marcus’s side and looking up at him with her best-lost puppy pout.

“Yes?” Marcus prompted as he tried to walk with her clinging to him.

“Do I really have to wear these clothes, Master? They’re so itchy and I know I look much better without them!” Wendy whimpered. She was dressed in a simple silk dress, the smoothest, most comfortable fabric that could be found. It showed off Wendy’s form nicely as well, hanging from her spherical breasts and slinking against her legs. Marcus had tried to get her into more conservative clothes, but she came as close to outright refusal as a slave could get. In the end he didn’t have the strength to force it on her, and instead made her wear this dress. Wendy wasn’t pleased exactly, but after looking in the mirror, she ceased her more severe resistance. Marcus figured that this was part of her slave training, not to dress decently. It would cut down on the chance that she could easily escape if she somehow regained the will to do so. Aside from that, she did have a stunning body, and if it wasn’t for the other agents, Marcus would have been content to let her exhibitionist streak rule her.

“I told you, that is not appropriate when we’re out like this. If you don’t want to wear the dress you can go back to your room.” Marcus replied calmly. He hadn’t even wanted to take her out of her room given her behavior, but after a few hours by herself, Wendy had started crying to see him. Finally, it was decided that she could tag along with him so long as she behaved, and part of that was wearing clothes.

“Okay, Master.” Wendy smiled, snuggling into him even more fiercely. She only wanted to be naked because she knew he would enjoy her sexy body all the more that way. Wendy knew girls didn’t normally go around in the nude, but she didn’t mind, anything she could do to please her master was acceptable to her.

Marcus just shook his head in frustration, not knowing what to do with his new sex slave. That was something he never thought he’d have to deal with. Through all the cases he’d dealt with, he’d wistfully thought about the good side of having a sex slave. That was all fantasy, however, and even though Wendy certainly fit the mold in terms of performance in bed, Marcus had never considered the ramifications of having a clinging, adoring girl latched onto his side while trying to do his work.

“You haven’t had her surgically attached have you?” Mel quizzed as she saw her partner’s predicament. She wanted to break out laughing, but she’d already done enough of that in the last day watching the pair going all over the Bureau together.

“Of course not. She just likes my company.” Marcus tried to put a good spin on having his new companion latched to him at the hip.

Wendy suddenly pulled away from him and stepped in front of Marcus, thrusting out both her chest and her hand to Mel. “Hi! I’m Wendy Braumer, and I am Master’s new slave girl.”

Mel looked at the perky girl in front of her with an odd wonderment. She’d seen mind control work before, yet she couldn’t recall ever seeing something this outwardly entrenched. Mel had to fight off the notion that this girl truly wanted this existence. Wendy was that convincing. “Yeah, I know, we met earlier. I’m Mel, Marcus’s partner.”

“I guess, but that was before. I’ve only really been alive for two days, since Master claimed me.” Wendy chimed back, smiling fully as she shook Mel’s hand.

Marcus rolled his eyes again. This wasn’t anything new to him, Wendy had been going on like that since he’d freed her tongue. After he’d recovered from their first coupling, Marcus had done what he could to free Wendy from her programming. He gave her back her name, and gave her free rein over her actions. Still, Wendy had been fully conditioned to be a sex slave, and even when given the choice, she would submit joyously to Marcus. He learned that she remembered everything about her old life, but she didn’t care, nothing mattered except for Marcus.

“So, how is she?” Mel asked her partner. She didn’t want to be rude, but something about Wendy just sent shivers up her spine. Mel knew what it was, the fact that a girl could be so completely subverted, and that notion scared her. Mel carried a deep hatred for mind controllers from all the damage they’d done, but Wendy was a sick work of art compared to the rest, a testament to the depths of evil in the world.

“We have a couple more sessions with the telepaths later today. They think they’re making progress, but I haven’t really noticed. Otherwise, we’ve about pumped Wendy out of all the information she knows.” Marcus replied.

“Yeah, and I knew a lot of good stuff, didn’t I, Master?” Wendy beamed. She didn’t understand it, but her master had almost been happier when she told them of all the details of her trainer’s facilities than he’d been after she’d pleasured him. Wendy didn’t worry herself about it. Anything that made him happy was good to her.

“You certainly did.” Marcus patted Wendy on the head like she had been a good puppy then looked up to Mel. “We don’t have a precise location yet, but we got positive ID’s on several of the people there, though not the man in charge. Unfortunately, all of them were other slaves, but it confirms our earlier data on who’s been taken in. There was one woman who was flagged though.”

“Holli Chapel. She was kidnapped about six years ago. She wandered back into a town in western Nebraska about a year later, seemingly none the worse for wear. Since then she’s distanced herself from her family and taken a personal assistant job for an unknown employer somewhere in northern Kansas. She shows up in the local towns to pick up supplies, do deliveries and such every few days.” Mel rattled off. She’d watched the interview as well and had already done the legwork. It wasn’t common practice to keep track of recovered kidnap victims, but Holli’s case had been tracked since no one had ever been caught for the crime, and the fact that Holli herself discouraged the investigation. The local law enforcement had figured Holli had just eloped or something, but her case had wound up at the Bureau and though they didn’t find anything they were not so quick to close a case.

“Holli was nice, and very pretty, but I have better boobies.” Wendy piped up, somehow hoping to contribute as she thrust her chest out to show off her own globes.

Marcus shook his head and tried to ignore her. “And that area corresponds to the Nanotech supplies and equipment we traced was shipped to that we couldn’t find in use. And the two agents that disappeared in the Nebraska area a few weeks ago. An awful lot of coincidences.”

Mel nodded. “That’s what we thought. We’ve got agents moving into the area to try and track down Holli and see if she leads us back to anything. An assault team is being readied right now to go in as soon as we have a something. We’ve been asked to go with them. They need a pair of experts on the equipment to make sure nothing is damaged so we have a chance at helping the victims.”

“I’ll get myself ready to go. How long before a staging area is ready?” Marcus asked.

“We’ll have a place west of Lincoln set up in less than six hours. They’ll need us there as soon as we can get there.” Mel replied. It would take them about three hours to travel there, so they still had a bit of time to get their stuff. Operations like this weren’t uncommon, and both partners were well prepared to go with such little notice.

“Alright, I’ll see you on the runway in two hours.” Marcus said, head on his way. He didn’t have too much time to assemble his gear, and he had to deal with his new tag along.

“Where are we going, Master?” Wendy chirped as she swayed behind him, doing her best to keep up with his determined pace while still appearing graceful.

“You can’t come with me, Wendy. It’s not safe for you. I’ll leave you with Agent Poe. You’ll do everything he tells you to do, alright?” Marcus instructed. He only hoped she wouldn’t object too much.

“Yes, Master, but I really don’t want to stay behind. Who’s going to fuck you if I’m not around?” Wendy whimpered, hoping to convince him that he really did want to take her along.

“I’ll be fine, I just don’t want to put you in danger. We’ll have plenty of time for sex when I get back.” Marcus answered. He laughed at himself for the kind of promises he had to make. In truth, this was the one thing about having Wendy around that he did enjoy, the fact that she would never turn down his advances. It did take away the thrill of conquest, but she did make up for it with raw determination.

“Okay, Master, I can’t wait then!” Wendy squealed, already looking forward to getting to fuck her master again. “Do you have time for a quickie before you go, Master? I’d really like to send you off in style.”

“I wish I did, but I barely have enough time to get my equipment ready as it is. I’ll make it up to you, later.” Marcus replied. The notion was tempting, and if he pushed it, he could make the time. Still, he had far more important things to worry about right now than the extremely tempting little vixen swaying behind him.

“Alright, Master.” Wendy finished her attempts. For now she simply accepted that her master didn’t want her attentions until he returned from his trip. Wendy wished she would have the chance to please him one more time, but she was learning when to cut her invitations short. Her master would use her when he wished, and was fully aware of her willingness and desire to please him at his whim.

Marcus noted as Wendy ceased her appeals, and realized that she was learning to accept his style of domination. She had obviously been programmed for someone far more intent on using her constantly, but she was adapting to his preferences quickly. Marcus figured that within a few more days, she would settle into being his faithful slave so well that he might not even find her role distracting, aside from the sex of course. He wasn’t sure whether the idea of getting used to having a sex slave was good or bad.

Now there were far more important concerns. He had to prepare himself for his next test, unsure of what he was going to be walking into within the next few days. His standard field lab would already be on the plane along with most of his gear. Only his personal kit would need to be put together and there wasn’t too much to worry about there. This wasn’t a vacation, clothes and basic hygenics where all he needed in addition to the case background information. There was no doubt this organization was dangerous, Marcus only hoped they weren’t ready for the Bureau.

Chapter 3

Holli walked into Master’s chambers without knocking, not that it would have been heard over Molly’s cries of pleasure. Being his personal assistant did give her some privileges, including the discretion to interrupt him when something important was happening. Holli was hardly surprised to see Molly stark naked and hard at work pumping her pussy on Master’s hard shaft while he lay beneath her, obviously enjoying her performance. Nor was she shocked to find Sarah equally naked with her mouth, sucking on Master’s balls and shaft as well as Molly’s pussy. Master certainly did enjoy having multiple slaves attending to him, and these two had obviously been busy judging by the sheen of sweat on them and the thick musk of feminine arousal in the air.

“I’m sorry to disturb you, Master.” Holli chirped from the side of his bed, enjoying the sight of his cock at work in Molly’s pussy. The next best thing to being fucked by him was knowing that his cock was being properly pleasured by another slave even if it wasn’t her. She wasn’t even jealous of the other slaves, one of Master’s gifts, but Holli was envious, and she wanted more chances to pleasure him herself. Still, she knew he enjoyed the attention of new slaves better than her, and that made up some for her own need to pleasure him, since she was the mistress of the harem and she had some part in preparing slaves that he would enjoy

Molly instantly quieted her unrestrained moans of passion to mere whimpers so that Holli and Master could converse. She didn’t shift her pace any though, being sure to give Master the fucking he desired. For a fleeting moment Molly realized just what she had done and why, recognizing just how much a plaything she’d become. That thought drifted away in mere moments, however, as she focused on the wonderful shaft she was pumping herself on.

“Yes, what do you need, Holli?” Larange asked, his attention still focused mostly on the lovely girl humping his shaft and the equally beautiful girl busy sucking and licking his balls. Sarah had come far for being a new slave, but today he hadn’t been in the mood for playing with her. She’d initially resisted his commands to pleasure his sack while he fucked Molly, and now she had a new need to do just that. Master smiled at the thought, Sarah was certainly much better with her tongue when she wanted to be licking him.

“Our sentries have reported a number of government agents inquiring about me in the surrounding towns. The agents have not said why, but they have been tracked, and it appears that a staging area for an assault team is being prepared.” Holli reported. The notion that anyone could have tied her back to Master concerned Holli. That she could be the one to bring danger to him made her nearly nauseous, but for now she had to serve him. Hopefully she could make up for her failings.

“I see. This is not unexpected. Have you finished making the preparations we discussed?” Master asked. After he’d taken the two agents who had been sneaking around his compound a few weeks before he’d been expecting their controlling agency to come. He was surprised that it was Holli that proved to be the draw, but that was of no concern now. After initially converting the two agents he probed them for their secrets and beyond the volume of general data about the organization, he was able to develop a defensive strategy for his facility.

“Yes, Master, everything has been done as you ordered. Should I prepare for your relocation?” Holli asked. Once the Bureau’s forces found his compound it would no longer be safe. This was something he’d known for some time, and had long since constructed other compounds to retreat to, all maintained by other slaves.

“Yes, but I won’t be leaving until I’ve had a chance to greet our guests. Do send the Harem off as soon as you leave. Prepare a space for these two on my personal transport, they’ll leave with us.” Master ordered. He’d miss his harem for a few days, but Sarah and Molly would keep him entertained, he had no doubt. He looked forward to doling out his next move with the Bureau. Since the moment he’d learned of it, he knew he’d have to deal with them, show them just how much of a threat he was. It was a gamble, they might not be willing to back down, but he had plans for that as well.

“Of course Master, are there any other instructions you have for me?” Holli asked. She’d have plenty to do just looking over the relocation, but this was a crucial time and she could not allow anything important to be overlooked. The defenses were in order, now all that was left was plotting the escape.

“No, Holli. Just keep me informed of any developments and any visitors to our compound no matter how expected. Now, attend to your duties.” Master dismissed his assistant. He had no doubt that Holli would get things organized in ideal fashion. She’d shined in that role since he loosened up on his control of her several years ago. Sometimes he’d idly wonder about just what she’d been in her old life, but it didn’t really interest him that much.

“Of course, Master, enjoy yourself.” Holli chimed and then trotted out of the room. She smiled as she heard Molly’s cries of passion fill the air again as she closed the door on Master’s chambers. Holli didn’t doubt that her Master was going to have a pleasurable afternoon.

Chapter 4

Marcus shot back to consciousness as he felt a needle pull out of his neck. The operation had not gone well, the team had no more then entered the top level of the compound than they had been ambushed. Marcus did his best to cover for the team, but the robot like defenders didn’t flinch. It was only moments before he noticed that the team was being taken down with some kind of tranquilizers. No sooner had he ordered a retreat, then he felt something pinch his leg and he drifted off.

“Hello, Mr. Shon, or should I say Felix Horner. It is amazing the lengths your Bureau will go to hide its agents. I must admit that I am impressed, but I have certain persuasive capabilities that allow me to sift through such deceptions. I hope you don’t mind your accommodations.” Master smiled as he looked at his catch from across his desk. His ambush had worked perfectly, the entire team had been captured and as he’d hoped Marcus had been part of the team.

“I’m honored, why the interest in me, Larange?” Marcus asked. Just like any of the other agents his past had been cleaned to prevent him from being tied back to anyone or anything in the regular world. Given what he knew about this man none of that would matter, he had the capabilities to pull whatever information he needed from others.

“I see you do your research well, but that’s why I expected you to be part of this team. I’m interested in you only because I know you can appreciate the quality of my work. You see I need a messenger, and I know you can understand the message.” Larange replied. He wasn’t surprised by Marcus’s knowledge of his identity. It had only been by luck that he’d been able to disappear as well as he had, and Larange knew a determined search would likely turn him up. Of course, he expected it and knew that he would have to meet with anyone who would go to the trouble.

“I’m not a messenger.” Marcus replied curtly. He looked to his sides and noticed a seductively clad woman to each side pointing a gun at him. This certainly wasn’t a social call, that much he knew, and he was not the man in control of the situation.

“I’m sure you would prefer this fate to the one I have chosen for the other members of your team.” Larange replied, waving his hand towards a large monitor on the wall beside him.

Marcus gasped as he saw it come to life. The scene was panning across an open room filled with pillowed beds, ferns, and the Bureau assault team. Each one of them was naked and in the midst of a very involved orgy. The camera zoomed in for a moment on one group and Marcus quickly saw that the females of the team had received the same treatment as Wendy had, and the men had been modified in an equivalent fashion. The thing that truly scared him though, was the blank look in their faces as they fucked each other. Marcus couldn’t suppress the notion that they’d all been mind wiped and were now nothing more than toys for this demented man.

“You bastard!” Marcus screamed and tried to lunge at Larange. He was stopped by someone holding onto his shoulders and the two women stepped clearly into his vision to remind him of his position.

“Where’s Mel?” Marcus demanded as he sat back down. He hadn’t noticed her on the screen and only hoped that she hadn’t become another fuck toy. He was incensed about the fate of the team, but Mel was his partner and that was a bond that would demand revenge before any other.

“No need to worry, she was not part of that conversion. I only converted the rest of your team because I couldn’t very well have them harass me again. You would have joined them if I didn’t need a message delivered. Of course, I understand the bonds that partners share, and I would have neglected my purpose if I’d done anything severe to dear Mel.” Larange replied. He had enjoyed watching the agents as they were converted, realizing what they were being turned into. He wished he could have joined in the fun more personally, but he didn’t have much time to finish his business and leave. Doubtlessly another assault was being planned and he didn’t have any need to be present for that.

Larange bent over his intercom and pressed a button. “Holli, would you please show Miss Fisher in?”

The door behind Larange’s desk opened a moment later and Holli led Mel out into the room. Marcus looked on in shock as he saw his partner walk in. Mel was dressed in a lacy white teddy and nothing else. Not only that, but she was standing so that her well-rounded breasts were thrust out while she blushed furiously. Marcus couldn’t remember a time when Mel had ever been embarrassed, and he’d walked in on her in more than one compromising position. Finally Marcus could swear that the crotch was wet and her nipples were erect beneath the teddy’s cups.

“What did you do to her?” Marcus asked as he regained his focus.

Larange simply smiled for a moment and let the question hang in the air.

Mel shivered as she stood there, trying to make sense of the new feelings coursing through her. She had woken up naked, confused and oddly calm. Mel knew the mission had failed and she’d been hit with a tranquilizer and for a moment feared the worst. She hadn’t been able to keep focused on that, however, in fact she found it hard to think at all, like she was fighting some kind of fog in her head. Even so, Mel couldn’t summon any concern about it. Soon she found herself simply staring up at the ceiling, content in thoughtlessness. Some time later Holli came to her and told her to put on the teddy. Mel did so without complaint, though internally she tried to figure out why she was doing so and why she liked putting it on so much. Holli told Mel that she was going to be taken to see Marcus and Mel suddenly felt herself flutter. She wasn’t sure where that came from, but quickly followed Holli to see her partner.

Now she was standing nearly naked in front of him, presenting herself like some kind of lamb to the slaughter. Mel knew this wasn’t like her at all, but the most she could summon was a deep blush as she presented herself.

“Marcus, I think they did something to me.” Mel chirped meekly. She’d never felt so small before. Mel had always tried to control her situation, but now she could feel it controlling her. She was engulfed by a powerless feeling, that her fate wasn’t her own. It disturbed her that she found the feeling so wonderfully natural that she had to fight hard not to just give into it. The urge to bare herself in front of these men surged through her as well and she had to catch herself more than once to keep from pulling down the shoulder straps of her teddy. It was so unreal, Mel thought, that she both wanted to show off her body and knew that she shouldn’t want to at the same time. Below that maelstrom was another brewing desire that she noticed every time she looked at her partner, and she couldn’t deny the strength of that passion either as she felt her pussy quiver.

“Are you feeling a bit uncomfortable, dear?” Larange asked as he eyed Mel again fiddling with the straps of her teddy. He enjoyed seeing her like this, and considered the possibilities for future conversions. “I don’t think anyone would mind if you made yourself more comfortable.”

“You fucked with my head didn’t you, sir?” Mel whimpered as she finally grabbed onto the straps and pulled down. It felt so good as she pulled the garment down with a long smooth motion slowly uncovering herself. First she noticed her breasts pop free of the confining cups and smiled happily as she thrust them out in front of her proudly.

“Oh yes, that feels much better!” Mel cried out as she jiggled her chest a little, for the moment not caring just how out of character her actions were. Having her breasts jiggling freely in the open air was just so wonderfully natural that she couldn’t help herself. With that wonderful feeling of freedom driving her, Mel pulled down the rest of her teddy, and peeled its crotch away from hers, and gasped as she looked between her legs to see that she was completely hairless between her legs. She thought about it for a moment as she stepped out of the teddy, and couldn’t think of a reason why it wasn’t better to be hairless down there. Mel knew that wasn’t right, but she couldn’t summon up any good reason to support that feeling, especially in the light of how nice her naked pussy looked without any hair. Her thoughts quickly drifted to other more important things to do with her newly hairless pussy and Mel’s attention fell on her partner sitting before her. She’d flirted with the idea of coupling with him before, but now the notion was wrapped in need and somehow she knew only Marcus could fill it.

“Better?” Larange asked as he looked at Mel’s smiling face and the rest of her lovely form. She certainly had a nice body and those years of agency training had left her nicely toned. He wished for a moment that he could indulge, but this prize wasn’t for him. She had other responsibilities.

“Much, thank you, sir.” Mel chimed. In her reply she found focus again. “This isn’t right, sir, I shouldn’t like being naked so much or want Marcus like this. Why did you do this to me?”

Larange was enjoying the game, and doing his best to play Marcus as best he could. “I need you as an example, my dear. You were infected with my latest work, a viral nanobot. It behaves much like any virulent infectious disease except that its effects are related to your personality rather than your general health. Don’t worry, I’ve deactivated and cleaned the infection from your system so you aren’t contagious.”

Mel shivered as she heard his explanation. She knew it was all true given her current behavior, and even knowing she was under his control, she couldn’t find the will to fight these feelings. Now that she was naked, her focus was quickly turning from her own predicament to her partner and the more interesting parts of his anatomy rather than how she ended up in this situation.

“What do you want?” Marcus demanded, still struggling with his own fury to keep from trying to rip this man apart. He had little doubt the women guarding him would shoot him dead if he tried it though. The thought that Mel had been messed with like this simply infuriated him, though, and for a moment he considered it might be worth the risk if he could actually manage to kill Larange.

“This is simply a demonstration that I wish your Bureau to see. I have readied agents of my own to distribute the viral agent into major population centers around the world if I should suddenly disappear or order them to do so. Insurance, I would say, against what you attempted to do to me yesterday. I want nothing more than to be left alone, I am willing to keep a low profile and to release my pets when I am finished enjoying them. All I require is that the Bureau leaves me to my indulgences. I will give your people a week to consider my proposal and to weigh the consequences.” Larange explained. He’d planned for this day almost since he started. He knew someone would come for him eventually, and he only hoped that he was holding a trump card that even the most foolhardy wouldn’t risk letting him play. He really didn’t want to rule the world, it was far too much trouble simply maintaining a small harem. Everything he’d done aside from enjoying his toys was to acquire the resources necessary to head off his potential adversaries, and he was more than pleased that they seemed to have given him enough time to put all his pieces in place.

Marcus mulled Larange’s words as he thought about his partner. She was obviously in the midst of Larange’s influence, naked, clearly aroused and devoutly attentive to Marcus. He’d seen a look similar to that in Wendy in her time with him, the only difference was that Mel still held on with a small sparkle in her eye and a confident if alluring pose. He had no idea what the Bureau chiefs would say about this, but if this madman could do what he did to Mel across the globe, there didn’t seem to be much choice.

Mel had tried to pay attention to the words being exchanged around her, but she’d lost the fight to more important drives. As the two men talked, she couldn’t help but walk slowly closer to Marcus, and she swore she could smell him in the air somehow. Mel’s mind was in turmoil, still trying to regain control, but these needs she felt were all so overwhelming that it was a struggle simply for her to recognize that she shouldn’t want this much less actually do anything. As she heard Larange finish his explanation Mel was kneeling in front of Marcus and reaching for his belt.

Marcus jumped back in his seat as he felt Mel between his legs. He reached down and grabbed her by the arms and forced her to look up. “Mel, get a hold of yourself, you can fight this!”

Mel shuddered in ecstasy at his touch, astonished that anything could feel this good. It took a moment for his words to sink in and though she knew why he said such things, she couldn’t find it in herself to fight this. She looked into his eyes and pleaded with her partner. “Please, Marcus, I need to taste you so bad, I know how wrong it is, but I just have to have your cock in my mouth. Please, Marcus, let me, I know you’ll enjoy it.”

Marcus pulled away from her in shock at her words. Mel had always been the tough one, and to see her reduced to this scared him. He certainly didn’t want to let her give in like this, but he didn’t know what he could do.

“Please, Marcus, enjoy her. I can imagine you’ve had your eye on her for some time. Her needs will only grow more intense the longer they go unfulfilled. Eventually she will burn out with pent up desire, and I’m sure you wouldn’t want to see that happen to your sweet little partner, would you?” Larange laughed as he watched Marcus fend off Mel’s incessant assault on his crotch. If nothing else, Larange was pleased to get this much of a show. He knew that Mel would adjust to her new needs in a few days, and he diligently made sure that her original personality was left intact and functional except when her new desires would take over. He hoped that the Bureau would take her as the warning, he meant her to be, and do the right thing, if not he’d have the responsibility for caring for the whole world and not just a small harem.

“Please, Marcus? Don’t you care about me, partner? All I need is to suck on your cock, can’t you do that for me after all we’ve been through?” Mel begged. She was blushing furiously the whole time as she tried to open up his jeans and free his cock. She could already see that he was hard by the outline in his crotch and Mel could barely contain her anxiety to wrap her lips around it as quickly as possible.

Marcus surrendered, not knowing what else to do. It took Mel only a moment to tear open his pants and extract his manhood. She stared at it dreamily for a moment as she caressed it with her fingers, then bent in and engulfed it in one gulp. Marcus groaned, amazed that Mel seemed as adept at oral sex as Wendy had been before realizing where that knowledge must have come from.

Mel was in heaven as she savored the taste and feel of Marcus’s cock inside her mouth. She’d never really given oral sex before, but from noises Marcus was making she had little doubt that she was doing it right. Mel was happy about that and turned her full focus to giving her partner the best blowjob she could.

Larange watched the two agents and considered just how convincing an example Mel would be. Once she regained her composure, she’d probably express the danger herself and that alone should prove his case. Larange already had a helicopter waiting to take them back to their base and his own escape was ready as well. It wouldn’t be long and he’d have his answer, he only hoped that the Bureau made the right choice.

Chapter 5

“Oh god, Marcus, that was so good!” Mel cooed as she felt her partner’s shaft softening inside her. She pulled his hands back up to her naked breasts as she sat on his lap. “You know I’m going to have to tease you for taking advantage of me like this, don’t you?”

“You’re the one who can’t stop! Are you sure you’re alright?” Marcus asked, doing his best not to enjoy his partner’s attention too much as the chopper they were on flew towards the Bureau’s staging area. This was one of Larange’s helicopters, but it didn’t matter, there wasn’t anyone left at the staging area that could do anything to stop it from going back to his base. Mel was his current concern, she was simply insatiable right at the moment, and he worried about just how deeply Larange had affected her.

“Aside from not being able to stop acting like a nymphomaniac? Other than that I’m fine, and with your nice hard cock inside me, I’m great.” Mel giggled another bizarre sound to come from her. She couldn’t help herself, which surprised Mel as much as anything else. It was like her impulse control was gone, and even Marcus’s attempts to stop her didn’t do anything to slow down her advances. Mel knew her mind had been toyed with, that she wasn’t really herself, but none of that helped her regain enough control to do anything other than try to get Marcus hard again so they could keep playing.

“What are we going to do? That maniac wants to fuck up the whole planet just like he did to you and I don’t see how we can stop him.” Marcus lamented as he felt Mel’s pussy rippling on him, getting his shaft hard again.

“I don’t know, Marcus, I really can’t keep my attention on anything except your sexy bod.” Mel replied as she started to hump herself on his hardening cock. She was worried about Larange’s plans as well, but she couldn’t keep her focus on it. Not enough to help Marcus anyway. The only thing she could help him with was another orgasm.

“Please Mel, can you be quiet, I need to think.” Marcus asked, caressing his partner’s cheek as he did so.

“Sure, so long as you don’t make me stop humping you.” Mel giggled again. She quieted herself down after that and worked on pumping herself on her partner with long, slow strokes so he could think.

If having Wendy following around and calling him master was strange, having Mel behaving like a complete slut was scary. He didn’t know what to do, and every attempt he’d made to slow her down just reduced her to begging until he gave in. If this was what Larange’s virus could do to the world, there wouldn’t be much of civilization left after it was done. He didn’t like the idea of letting a madman like that run free, but letting him destroy the world wasn’t very appealing either. He was glad he didn’t have to make the final decision, and as soon as he gave his report, he’d turn his focus back to helping Mel and Wendy. Marcus simply hoped things would work out, he didn’t know how just yet, but he couldn’t believe that everything around him could fall apart.

Chapter 6

“Hello, um, Ladies and Gentlemen.” Mel stammered as she gripped the podium. She closed her eyes for a moment to focus again, or rather to get her focus off of thoughts of her partner. She breathed in and out with several labored breaths, and felt the silky fabric of her dress run over her sensitive breasts as her chest heaved. Mel knew everyone in the room could see her hardened little nipples through the soft fabric. In fact, she was happy about it, both because it showed off how cute her nipples were and just how thoroughly her mind had been fucked with.

It hadn’t even been a week since she’d been captured and infected with the Bimbo Virus as it was being affectionately called around the Bureau. Mel had barely been able to think straight her first few days, except in a few moments of wonderful clarity after her partner Marcus had thoroughly fucked her. Every cell of her body was focused on sex, and all of that energy was focused on Marcus. Mel knew just how screwed up she was, just how wrong she was behaving, but she couldn’t control herself. If she was around Marcus, all she could do was paw and plead until she could pleasure him, and if she was away from him all she could think of was how to seduce him next.

The Bureau’s telepaths worked with Mel after she and Marcus had spent a couple of days in quarantine. No one was willing to trust the word of a madman that Mel wasn’t contagious. Mel remembered the days fondly, or at least the new part of her that was a completely unashamed slut did. She’d spent the entire time fucking Marcus in full view of the staff on the other side of the isolation chamber. The dual thrill of pleasuring Marcus and showing off her sexy body could still send ripples of heat through her. The telepaths had helped her gain some ability to suppress her new desires, not completely, but enough for her to do some work, and enough for this very important presentation.

All of the heads of the Bureau were in the room, along with several representatives of other top-level government agencies from around the world. The threat that Larange represented was one that everyone would have to deal with, and as such, all responsible parties had been gathered for a conference on the matter. They had already been presented with information regarding the threat Larange represented. Mel’s job was simple, to further detail the events of the virus and demonstrate its effectiveness. It hadn’t been easy for Mel to pull herself together for the presentation. With only days to prepare, she didn’t have very much information to present, aside from her affliction, and the fact that she was barely in control of herself. Even her dress had proven to be a problem, just like Wendy, Mel was terribly uncomfortable in anything except the most sheer and light fabrics. The long silky dress Mel was wearing now was something more akin to sleeping wear than anything else, but it was the most Mel could tolerate putting on. The truth was it didn’t really matter, the very fact that she couldn’t wear anything more modest was part of the presentation.

The crowd was quiet now. Mel didn’t know just how long she’d been standing there regaining her focus, but she knew she had to do her job before she succumbed again. “Sorry about that, I’m here because I’m the only person who’s been exposed to the Larange Nano Virus, or the Bimbo Virus as our sexually repressed lab staff call it. Of course it is a fair description, given its effects.”

Mel turned on a screen showing a picture of her from the Bureau’s archives. She was modestly dressed and looked every bit the professional agent. “I am one of the Bureau’s investigative agents, and was recently put on the trail of a slave ring operating in North America. During the course of our investigation, we tracked the source of this ring to Patrick Larange, and I was captured during a raid on one of his facilities. My partner Marcus,” Mel suddenly stopped and started doing her breathing exercises again. Just the fleeting though of him had her reeling in lust. She felt her entire body flush and she wanted nothing more than to feel him ravaging her willing flesh right that instant. It wasn’t easy, but Mel refocused on her current task. Marcus had fucked her furiously right before her presentation and had promised her a good fucking afterwards.

“Sorry about that, I got kind of distracted.” Mel smiled weakly. She could see the look of concern on the faces of the people watching her. They’d all read the reports, but seeing a nearly naked woman who had an established agent record nearly collapse with lust right before them was jarring. Mel only hoped it would spur on a decisive decision.

“My partner and I were captured as were the rest of our team. My partner and I were allowed to return, after I was infected, to deliver Larange’s ultimatum. He kept the rest of our team as slaves, transforming their minds and bodies much as he did with Wendy Braumer. We don’t know their fate beyond that.”

“The virus is very effective, if my demeanor hasn’t made that point clear. In fact, I’m barely keeping myself together right now and this is the hardest part of my presentation. As far as we can discern, all the effects of the Larange Virus are mental, aside from an increased sensitivity to the sense of touch. The mental effects are significant. I am in a nearly constant state of arousal, and it is only with the help of the Bureau’s trained telepath staff have I been able to keep myself coherent this long. I am constantly horny, and I dearly want to tear this dress off so that my body can breath properly. My sexual attention is fully locked on my partner, though we believe that the virus was modified slightly in my case to create this effect rather than have my affections turn to any available sex partner. I could go on, but I think you all get the idea. Are there any questions?” Mel huffed, trying to retain control after rambling over her current state. Just thinking about her condition made her horny, and as she waited for questions she couldn’t help but reach up and squeeze on one of her breasts and pinch a nipple. It was horribly immodest, but she found it somewhat calming, as an act of masturbatory foreplay to the main event that Marcus would be beginning shortly.

Her sudden display of inappropriate behavior seemed to silence the crowd. They all just looked up rather stunned as Mel openly fondled herself. It wasn’t until Mel realized what she was doing and jerked her hand away that anyone stood to ask her a question. She blushed in embarrassment, but felt herself quiver with renewed lust as well. Mel was well aware that humiliation now made her even more aroused than before, and it made it very hard for her not to do even more embarrassing things. Even so she knew she was standing there with her nipples poking out of her dress as her chest heaved with each deep breath she took.

“Do you believe Larange will carry through with his threat?” Director Carol McConnel from MI-5, British intelligence.

“I didn’t really have a chance to interact with him, but given his general behavior, I believe he will try to carry out his threat if his demands are not met. Knowing just how completely he can control people, his agents likely don’t even know their mission until they have to execute it.” Mel replied. This was the toughest question of the whole operation. Was Larange really a threat, and could he be stopped. Even more importantly, would he keep his promise not to release the virus if he was left alone? No one could answer that question. He would almost certainly release it if he could, but would he not try to take over the world if simply left to his own devices?

The chief presenter walked up and grabbed Mel by the shoulders, and the startled agent let out a moan at the unexpected contact. Even if her primary focus was her partner, she was still a woman, and with her heightened sensitivity, close proximity to any man was enough to spark a reaction. At least she knew this ordeal was over, she was happy to have done it, but now Mel was drawn to her reward.

“Thanks, Mel, Marcus has been waiting for you outside.” The presenting agent informed her. She bowed slightly to the crowd and excused herself, only half trying not to race out of the room and into her partner’s arms.

“Hey there, you did great!” Marcus congratulated Mel as she raced towards him. No sooner had he gotten the words out than she had wrapped herself around him. Anything else he wanted to say was smothered by her lips as she ground her entire body against him.

“Hurry,” Mel huffed, pulling herself away just long enough to say it. Marcus took the hint and pulled away before bolting towards their quarters. Mel raced after him, knowing this was both a game and necessary, if he hadn’t broke away, she would have fucked him right out in the open. Mel didn’t really care, but she knew it would get Marcus in trouble, and she didn’t want that to happen.

“Hi Master!” Wendy squealed as Marcus ran into the room, with Mel right behind him. Wendy giggled and bounced gleefully over to her master and started to undress him quickly. She did her best to rub her naked flesh against his as she did so, but her duty was most pressing, she had to get him ready to give Mel a good fucking, then she would have her turn. As she pulled down his shorts she took a brief moment to wrap her delicate little fingers around his shaft. Wendy cooed, relishing the hardness she held in her hand and wishing she didn’t have to wait to service it more fully.

While Wendy was stripping her master, Mel was doing her own job on her dress. She was so horny she tried to just rip herself out of the sheer garment the moment she had the door closed behind her. It didn’t work out so easily though, and she found herself struggling a bit to get herself out of the torn up rags of her dress. Finally, Mel looked down at the remains of her clothes on the ground around her feet and stretched out, enjoying the wonderful feeling of being naked. It was amazingly refreshing, no more constraining cloth hugging her chest and the tickle of cool air against her womanhood. Her revelry at being naked again melted away as she looked up at Marcus and his little slave girl. Mel was still a bit unnerved by the girl, even if they were both in much the same place now. Still, the sight of Marcus’s hard cock standing up from between his legs quickly gained her full attention. She could feel her inner fires glowing brighter with just a glance, and now all she wanted to do was feel it inside her.

Marcus shuddered as Wendy expertly fondled him, yet another example of her perfect programming as a sex toy. He still couldn’t help but wince a bit at that thought. Certainly, he loved the sensual pleasure of having a sex slave, but he knew deep down that Wendy couldn’t have wanted this life for herself. It was the same for Mel, she didn’t want to be driven by lust. At least with Mel she was still herself aside from her uncontrollable urges.

Mel looked up at his partner and his cock twitched in appreciation of the ravishing woman before him. Her body was well toned and well rounded. Marcus couldn’t even count the number of times he’d had lewd thoughts about his partner. Until her infection, he’d never acted on them. Now, though, he hardly had a choice, Mel was almost physically dependent on his attentions, and Marcus had to admit that he didn’t really mind all that much.

“Oh, God you look so nice and hard!” Mel giggled as she took in the sight of her naked and very much-aroused partner. She’d never been greatly attracted to Marcus, he was pretty average after all. Now, though, she couldn’t get enough of him, every bulge and line on his body just sent quakes to the core of her being. She knew it was all part of her reprogramming, but it still felt so real, so absolute that she couldn’t even consider fighting it. Instead, Mel found herself uncontrollably horny and willing to do anything to fill the empty space between her legs.

Marcus simply nodded as Mel threw her naked form against his. He held her close as she ground her body into his, pressing her breasts into his chest. Without another word Mel reached up and grabbed his head and guided her lips to his. She couldn’t believe just how wonderful it was just to kiss him, to have his lips pressed against hers. Mel needed more though, her body crying out for fulfillment.

They fell onto the bed a moment later, each having propelled the other. The couple tumbled for a moment before coming to a rest. Mel smiled as she found herself on her back and wantonly spread her legs for the man resting atop her. Marcus didn’t need any more encouragement and each of them moaned in ecstasy as he drove his shaft into Mel’s ready folds. Mel cooed as she felt her lower lips part and let the invader in again, letting it claim her most intimate flesh and prove once more that she was now owned. Mel hadn’t told Marcus that yet, she didn’t know if he’d understand, but she was every bit as much his willing slave as Wendy was, and right now she was absorbed by her need to serve. She could hardly have been happier than she was right at the moment, submitting to Marcus and filled with his cock.

“Aww, Mel, you are such a whore! Now hurry up so I can play with Master! My pussy hasn’t gotten to play with him all day!” Wendy pouted as she shamelessly pumped a dildo into her pussy and watched her Master and Mel begin their latest fucking. Since Mel and Marcus’s return Wendy had felt somewhat deprived, though she rarely spoke of it. Before she’d had Marcus all to herself, but now she had to share, and like any woman, she hated to share. It didn’t help any that Mel was more aggressive about her needs than Wendy could be. Mel asked, pressed, pleaded, while Wendy couldn’t be as forceful, her slave submissiveness keeping her desire to mimic Mel at bay.

“You heard her! Fuck me Marcus, hammer that wonderful cock of yours into me!” Mel cried out as she squirmed against the hardness inside her depths. She couldn’t get over just how wonderful it felt with Marcus insider her. Certainly, she’d enjoyed sex and all its wonders for most of her adult life, but nothing has come close to the feelings stirred within her since her change. Now she was savoring the cock inside her, focusing her whole being on caressing that wonderful organ within her pussy.

Marcus didn’t have to be told twice and he started thrusting into his partners writhing flesh. In moments like this he could hardly believe his luck. Mel was a pure tiger in bed, and she knew just how to use her sexy little body to full effect. If he didn’t know her better he would have thought she’d gotten some of Wendy’s sex ed programming, but he’d known a couple of Mel’s past lovers and with her now a simpering sex toy they weren’t shy about sharing tales of her past behavior.

Wendy moaned in time with her master’s thrusts. She couldn’t take her eyes off of his cock as she watched it pump in and out of Mel’s pussy. Wendy was thrusting her dildo with his rhythm as well, though it wasn’t even close to the same feeling as being under her master’s muscular body, but for now it was all she could do. It was practice too, matching her lover’s rhythm and studying his actions to clue her in to how close to cumming he was. Wendy had never been much for classrooms before, but she was a very devoted student when it came to learning about her Master and how best to please him.

Mel thrashed beneath Marcus, bucking her hips up to meet his thrusts. Her legs were wrapped around his thighs, Her breasts squished against his chest and her lips mashed against his. Every fuck was like this, amazing beyond any experience Mel could remember, including the last time Marcus had his flesh pressed into her. This was heaven, she mused between passion swept breaths, nothing had ever been this good, and she knew every time was better than the last. How she got here didn’t matter, only the fact that she was being so wonderfully, perfectly fucked by the hottest man she had ever known.

The couple continued like this for some time. Marcus had gotten plenty of practice in the art of sex during the last few weeks. Wendy had been an excellent teacher, and now Mel was reinforcing all he had learned. His stamina was substantial now, but he had to be careful not to think too much about how he was fucking his partner or he’d lose control prematurely. Mel had been forbidden fruit for so long that just the thought of her change in status was enough to get Marcus off. When he had her bucking and moaning passionately beneath him, it took great control not to give in to his cock and just shoot off into her welcoming flesh.

Pleasure could not last forever though, and the passion of their embrace was also bringing both partners to their climax. Mel could sense the increased urgency in Marcus’s thrusts, and he could hear her pants getting shorter and harsher as she climbed closer to her peak. Each of them tried to hold back, working to savor every passion filled moment locked together like this. They couldn’t hold it forever though, Mel’s warm, tight depths only grew tighter as she ascended, just as Marcus’s shaft only grew harder at her intimate grip. The cycle drew them ever closer until the final moment. They cried out as one when Marcus rammed himself fully into Mel’s depths and began to fill her with his seed. The sudden full penetration and warm spurts within her sent Mel over the edge and she descended into her own glorious orgasm. Her body milked his shaft as she quaked with pleasure. Nothing could be better than this, she thought as she felt her insides filling with manly warmth. Mel pressed her lips to his again and they shared a long passionate kiss as they finished their latest wondrous coupling.

“That was wonderful.” Marcus smiled as he rubbed the side of Mel’s face. They were still locked together, sharing this moment of gentle intimacy while they could. It was the one problem Marcus faced with having his own harem, there was always another horny woman wanting his attention.

“My turn! My turn!” Wendy giggled and started bouncing a bit on the bed. She’d gotten a small orgasm off of watching her master enjoy Mel, but now Wendy wanted her own fucking. She gave the pair a few minutes to savor their coupling, but now it was her turn to pleasure their master.

“I guess we can’t keep her waiting.” Marcus smiled and rolled off of Mel.

“I know you just want some slave girl action you pig!” Mel giggled. As soon as he rolled onto his back, she got up and bent down over his soft cock. Mel licked her lips looking at the pussy slickened shaft hanging limply before her. She’d acquired quite a taste for cock since her change, especially one dripping in pussy juice. “Well, let’s get you all tuned up so you can be a good pervert.”

Marcus groaned as Mel wrapped her mouth around his cock and started sucking. He was glad she could still laugh about her new position, though occasionally her comments did spawn a bit of guilt in him. Marcus knew he didn’t have much choice. Wendy had been forced on him due to the investigation and Mel was his because of Larange’s plans. If he stopped it would only hurt the two women more, since they were almost physically dependent on his attentions. Still, he knew that this wasn’t right, that he shouldn’t have two women as programmed sex slaves, not that he didn’t enjoy it. Rather, he wished they were free from the control but since they weren’t Marcus wasn’t about to make them suffer for his own morals.

It didn’t take long for Mel to bring Marcus back to life. She was quite the adept cocksucker, and she loved teasing him back to full hardness with her mouth. While Mel was busy getting his cock ready, Marcus was enjoying the flesh of his other slave girl.

“Oh, Master!” Wendy cried as Marcus fondled one of her slave tits. He still couldn’t believe just how soft Wendy’s impossibly round globes were. They didn’t sag or even bounce really, but they were perfectly soft and pliant to the touch. He could roll them in his hands for hours, savoring Wendy’s silky smooth skin and tender nipples. Of course Wendy loved every second of his attention, her body had been made for her master’s pleasure, and his every caress sent shock waves of ecstasy through her.

“What position would you like today, Wendy?” Marcus asked as he brought another joyous moan of pleasure from Wendy’s lips with a squeeze of her breast.

“Hmmm.” Wendy thought for a moment, working to keep her mind on her choice and not on Marcus’s wonderfully powerful hands as they roamed her flesh. Still, it took only a few moments for her to decide. “Doggy! I feel like a bitch in heat today!”

“Doggy it is then.” Marcus smiled. He still found it hard to believe a woman could act like such a sex-crazed creature. He knew why it was this way, but that didn’t suppress his bewilderment. Now he had a job to do, or rather a sex slave to enjoy, and he was quite up to the job now. Mel sensed he was ready and pulled back so he could get up.

“Okay, Wendy, get in position like a good puppy.” Marcus instructed. He watched as the naked woman got onto her hands and knees in front of him. She spread out her legs and shifted her hips, presenting her shaved and dripping pussy for her Master. Wendy loved being like this, and she swooned at the notion that her master was ogling her flesh right now and could see just how wet and horny she was.

“Okay, Mel, why don’t you do the honors.” Marcus instructed again. He positioned himself behind Wendy and let his hard cock just dangle between them.

“What a pig!” Mel barked as she crawled up to Marcus’s crotch. She reached up and cupped Wendy’s pussy and started stroking the girl’s clit. Mel smiled as she felt the slave girl’s pussy gush with fresh arousal as Wendy’s squirmed against the probing hand. Wendy was just a wonderful slut, Mel mused, somewhat envious of the girls factory made pussy, perfectly built for pleasuring her Master. Mel let her fingers explore that perfect passage for a moment, letting Wendy practice gripping her fingers as Mel parted the girl’s smooth outer lips and sank them into her depths.

“Oh, Mel!” Wendy cooed. She just loved it when Mel played with her like this. Being a woman, Mel knew just how to caress Wendy for the most pleasure. They didn’t get to play that often though, since master was the true center of their affections. Now was no different, Wendy enjoyed the feeling of Mel’s delicate fingers toying with her sensitive folds, but they both knew Wendy was simply being prepared for her greater duty.

“So you like fucking helpless little women, don’t you Marcus?” Mel growled softly as she stroked Marcus’s shaft fondly. Her saliva still left him slick and so she had no trouble running her fingers over him, keeping him hard and allowing her to savor every ripple on his cock from its base to its cute little head.

Marcus nearly groaned from her treatment and waited for her to continue. If he hadn’t already came once he’d have probably shot off just from Mel’s expert handling. Still, he had more to enjoy, and he kept his control as Mel guided him towards his target. He watched as Mel pulled him down and started to rub his shaft against Wendy’s shining lips, gently parting the fleshy folds with his tip.

“I bet you want to sink all the way into her don’t you? Oh, you’re twitching now, you pervert, having your big hard cock parting a sweet innocent woman’s pussy lips. Just look at her, she’s just a helpless slut, spreading for her master, and it’s your big hard shaft that’s splitting her open.” Mel teased as she guided Marcus to Wendy’s entrance. She loved doing this, every part of it, from picking on Marcus to watching the excruciatingly sexy sight of Wendy’s feminine lips parting for his shaft.

Wendy was merrily cooing as she felt her Master’s cock parting her outer lips and finding its way to her entrance. Mel liked her games, but Wendy loved fucking, and did everything she could not to simply push back and impale herself on his shaft before he was ready.

Marcus felt Mel guide him into Wendy’s gateway. She stroked his shaft twice more and pulled her hand away. It was time to watch and Marcus didn’t make her wait. He pushed forward and all three moaned as he impaled Wendy with one long thrust. Marcus savored the warm, soft depths of his pleasure slave as she rippled her passage around him. As he did, Mel pulled up behind him and pressed her naked flesh against his back. Marcus was in heaven, sandwiched between two wonderfully sexy women. Nothing except the pure passion swirling around him even passed his mind as he took his first stroke inside Wendy’s welcoming passage. For now the only thing that mattered to Marcus was enjoying himself to the fullest.

Continued in Part 4...