The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Who Wants to Rule The World — Part 2

By Farleven

Chapter 1

A rush of cold air across her chest woke Jenny from another slumber. After the Larange had left, Jenny and Sarah had each cleaned the other out, though Jenny had to fight down her revulsion at tonguing her friend’s sticky slit. They’d waited patiently for Holli to return as they’d been told she would, but after a while they both drifted off to sleep on opposite sides of the bed. Neither was incredibly comfortable with the other after their shared humiliation and intimacy, and few words were spoken till they drifted off. They both rested, but strange dreams flowed through them, and though neither girl could remember, they each had shivers just from the thought of them.

“Hello again, girls.” Holli smiled. She was still naked, aside from her glasses, and standing off to the side of the bed. “I’m sorry I was so late, but I had more important duties to attend to. Unfortunately, that doesn’t leave me much time right now, but I will answer whatever questions you have before we have to be moving again.”

Jenny lifted out of her waking haze fastest and sifted out her most important questions. “What is going on? Why are we here?”

Holli grinned and sat down on the side of the bed. “That’s simple, you two caught Master’s attention when he was out and he acquired you. You are here to provide entertainment for him and I think you’re already well aware of how he intends to use you. Your first time is always under his full control, just so you know how much power he has, and how good he can make you feel. After that you can choose to resist, sometimes he will allow it and sometimes he will punish you. Punishment is always the same, making you want the very thing you resisted, you can recognize that it isn’t how you should feel but you won’t want to feel differently.”

“So he wants us as some kind of sex slaves?” Jenny continued. It was just too much to believe, but her memories of her last encounter with him didn’t give her reason to doubt it. She winced as she thought about what she’d been made to do, and wondered how she could choose not to resist such degradation even if it was the only thing that would keep her from having her mind messed with like Sarah’s head.

“Yes, and you will serve him one way or the other. You’ll get used to it, or you’ll be made to love it. Eventually he may tire of you and then you’ll be sold to the highest bidder or given away. Whether you like it or not this is your life from now on.” Holli continued. She leaned back a bit and spread her legs, talking about this always made her very horny. Holli reached between her thighs and quickly found the small outer hook of her walking dildo. She gasped openly as she pulled it out and began slowly fucking herself with it. “Please excuse me, but all the talk of sex slaves really gets me horny and I need to indulge myself. I know how weird all of this must be for you, but that’s how it is here.”

Jenny just sat on the bed awestruck as Holli fucked herself as if it was perfectly normal to do such things openly. “Doesn’t any of this bother you?”

“When I think about it hard, I know that it should, but Master has removed all of my reservations so I can be a good assistant. I’ve been here for almost five years now, and I’ve been his assistant for the last three. It is strange, but I can’t think of any other life for myself than watching over his harem and getting to feel his nice big cock fuck me when I do a good job.” Holli answered. She parted her legs some more to get better access and pumped herself even harder. She had a life before Master had claimed her, but Holli never really thought about it much anymore except at times like this. In a word she had been a librarian, and aside from that word, Holli didn’t choose to further explore the dull life she led before being claimed.

“Oh, please don’t say that.” Sarah moaned. Her own pussy was aching with need. It had been too long since it had been wrapped around his shaft and Holli’s talk of being fucked just reinforced the need that Sarah was feeling. Sarah considered masturbating, but she somehow knew that only something hard and thick up her pussy would satisfy her craving. It was an irresistible craving and she felt her pussy just drool as she watched Holli using a dildo on her own sopping pussy.

Holli turned to look at Sarah. She smiled at the girl’s flushed body, obviously Sarah was ready to be fucked by Master like a good slave. Holli knew her Master enjoyed playing with shy girls, and Sarah looked like an excellent toy for him.

“What? You want me to deny just how wonderful it feels to have Master’s cock stretching my pussy with long hard thrusts?” Holli asked, her tone honest. She wasn’t mocking Sarah, rather she was trying to bring Sarah to the brink of asking for what she needed. Sarah’s need would only eat at her sanity unless it was satiated, and there were ways aside from a good fucking to do that. Sarah needed to know them since Master enjoyed his toys at his whim, not theirs. Finally, forcing slaves to ask for their own humiliation was one of Master’s favorite hobbies, and one that he’d imprinted into Holli once she started managing his harem.

Sarah moaned, spreading her legs instinctively as thoughts of being ravished again coursed through her mind. It had been so wonderful, and now there was only a painful emptiness between her legs. Sarah blushed at her actions, knowing just how lewdly she was displaying her need, but she couldn’t control herself either.

“You resisted him didn’t you? Lied to his first question? I know just how much it hurts right now for you. I did the same thing after he claimed me. That yearning will be with you from now on, but there is a way to deal with it when Master isn’t ready to use you.” Holli explained as she eyed the quivering girl before her. She really did sympathize with Sarah’s plight. Holli had lied to him after he’d claimed her, and though his methods were far cruder back then, the result had been the same. Holli stopped fucking herself for a moment and pulled the dildo fully from her pussy. She regretted doing so, but she would be able to get another and Sarah would need the toy right away.

“Please, please tell me. I feel so empty.” Sarah cried. She felt so utterly out of control that it scared her. It was even worse than earlier since she had the full opportunity to consider her behavior without his intoxicating presence. Being fucked wasn’t the issue, it was how she needed to behave because she wanted to be fucked that frightened Sarah.

“Here, it’s a walking dildo for girls like us who have to have something in our pussies all the time. It’s nothing special, but it will help you suppress the urges to a tolerable level.” Holli handed Sarah her well lubricated toy. Sarah took it and looked at it for a moment before spreading her legs wide and sinking the toy into her folds. She cried out in fulfillment, savoring the feeling of having her pussy wrapped around an invader just like it was supposed to.

“Thanks.” Sarah whimpered, still ashamed of her behavior, but relishing the nice full feeling in her pussy. As Holli had said, the ache didn’t disappear, but it was dulled to a tolerable level. In the end it left Sarah feeling like she did whenever she’d spy a cute guy between classes and her pussy would heat up. It wasn’t the most dignified feeling, but it wasn’t all consuming lust either.

Jenny just watched the whole scene in silence, hardly believing what was happening to her and Sarah. It was all so unreal, and watching Sarah’s lip turn to a big happy smile as she impaled herself on Holli’s toy didn’t help any either.

“So is this all there is? Just sit around waiting for this guy to humiliate us and fuck us whenever he wants and if we fight any of it we’ll just end up craving it? Isn’t there some way to escape?” Jenny groaned. Something in her told her that escape wasn’t a likely possibility. Anyone who could mess with your mind this much had to be able to prevent escape.

“You can walk outside anytime you like. If you leave the grounds, you will automatically punish yourself. You’ll be made to love being a slave, and though a few girls have fought that feeling, every escapee returned after no more than a week. Both of you are Master’s toys, and he’ll enjoy you however he wishes. If you accept that or openly resist his commands your life will be pleasant, if not it will be a constant torment. One warning, Master does enjoy challenges, and once he breaks a girl, he quickly loses interest. After that happens, it’s only a matter of time before you’ll be sold and there are far worse owners than Master.” Holli explained. A slave’s existence certainly wasn’t without its difficulties, and this was one of the largest about being owned by the Master. He didn’t mind tossing away toys that no longer interested him and their sale brought in lots of money to boot.

Both Jenny and Sarah sobbed at that, everything Holli had told them built up to that point of hopelessness. They both believed her too, there was something about her that made them believe her. That and the things they’d both done and been through left both girls with little hope and plenty of apprehension. They seemed to be locked into a fate of utter degradation, no matter whether they resisted or not, eventually this man would lose interest in them and sell them. There was no escape, or hope only an existence of intimate servitude or worse at the hands of this man or others.

Holli looked over both of the new girls and quickly surmised that there weren’t about to be any more big questions from them for the moment. She got to her feet and turned back towards them. “Alright, it’s time to go, Jenny needs to go through processing and Master wants you to watch, Sarah.”

Both girls found themselves following Holli out of the room. Neither wanted to, but both came to their feet before Holli had walked more than a few steps. Jenny stepped up her pace a bit and turned to Holli. “What is this processing?”

“You’ll find out. Master doesn’t want you informed till the procedure is under way.” Holli answered. Master liked to watch and videotape slave processing, and enjoyed it, especially when the girl didn’t know what was being done to her. It titillated Holli as well, watching an unprepared girl being made into an even better servant for Master always aroused her. She truly did love her work.

Sarah looked at the decorations with the same morbid fascination that Jenny had earlier. The scenes of fucking sank into her more thoroughly though, and she found herself instinctively squeezing down on the toy lodged comfortably inside her. Sarah could scarcely believe that she was walking around naked with a dildo stuffed between her legs, but in light of everything else she almost didn’t mind. Only a day before her life had been terribly mundane, and now she was some kind of slave, a toy for a sick man to use and she could do nothing to change any of it.

The trip didn’t last long and Holli lead the two girls into another small room off the main corridor. A slightly inclined table rested in the midst of a huge array of electrical coils. Jenny and Sarah looked on in wonder at the sight for a moment before realizing that this was where Jenny was about to be processed.

“Jenny, please lay down on the table and be sure to place your feet in the footrests.” Holli instructed. She walked over to a control panel and began entering the configuration information Master had given her for Jennifer’s processing. It wasn’t unusual for Master to process new girls, especially when they were picked up in pairs or groups. Some girls didn’t stack up to Master’s high standards and sometimes he simply enjoyed watching their reaction to the changes in their body while he played with them. Sarah was the pure catch here, and Jenny just a convenient, and enjoyable addition that would be molded for more specific service to Master.

“Please, you don’t have to do this to me!” Jenny whined as she walked over and stepped onto the table, being sure to place her feet appropriately. Once she did, she felt horribly exposed, but as earlier she couldn’t find any will power to resist Holli’s instructions. This must be one case where their supposed freedom to resist wasn’t granted, and Jenny could understand it. There were some things that resistance just prolonged that weren’t choices, and Holli probably didn’t have all day to deal with unruly slaves. None of that helped Jenny feel any better as she felt the table being moved into a horizontal position. She wondered just what was going to be done to her, she remembered him saying something was going to be done about her breasts and Jenny figured that was what the processing was going to be about.

“Of course I do, it is Master’s will. This is going to feel strange, but it won’t be painful.” Holli told the new slave as she activated the processing mechanism. She quivered with anticipation, watching a slave’s processing always got her hot. It was as much a display of Master’s power as when he fucked his slaves, and Holli couldn’t help but respond to displays of Master’s power.

Jenny flinched as she felt and heard an electrical hum coming from the coils ringing the table. She wondered just what was going to happen when she felt a tingle flow through her entire body. If she could have, Jenny would have been squirming, but her body was locked in place. The strange sensations quickly intensified, especially in her breasts, between her legs and through her waist. Jenny also felt the tingle in her throat as she wondered just what was happening to her. Then, suddenly Jenny felt her entire body quake with a massive orgasm that simply consumed her entire being.

Holli watched as Jenny’s eyes rolled back in her head as the changes to her body started. Holli knew from experience just how pleasurable such changes could be. She had found herself on that table many times since she had been claimed, and each time was a wonderful experience. Silently, Holli wondered just how long it would be till she would be honored with another visit of her own. At least until then she had the chance to live vicariously through all the girls she processed and that was a pleasure of its own.

With everything else that had happened to her in the last day, Sarah didn’t think she could be surprised again. Watching Jenny’s flesh being molded right before her was enough to shock her, though, and Sarah shuddered at the callous way such miraculous technology was being used. Sarah only hoped that Jenny would be all right and that she wouldn’t have to be next any time soon.

The process didn’t last very long, and Jenny found herself drifting out of a seemingly perpetual release. She opened her eyes and was pleased that she had control of herself again. Jenny waited until the table had been leaned back into a nearly standing position before she dared to look down at her body. She still felt rather normal, so she could only hope it was not very drastic.

The first things to greet her were her breasts. Jenny had always had firm little breasts, they suited her frame well, but didn’t grab attention. The breasts that Jenny saw rising from her chest now were certainly not anything like the ones that used to be there. They were two impossibly perfect half globes, each slightly larger than a softball, tipped with rather large perky nipples at their peaks. Jenny cupped them with her hands to confirm they were real with a gentle squeeze. Her tits were perfectly smooth now, and still felt firm to the touch, what surprised Jenny the most was that her touch no effect on her libido even though she watched as the already stiff nipples poked out even more lewdly. She’d always been very sensitive to having her breasts caressed and now she didn’t feel anything as she squeezed into the twin orbs on her chest.

With her first obstacle down, Jenny bent over and looked down at between her legs. Her old furry slit had been replaced with two hairless and engorged looking lips. The real shock was the rather large nub at the top of her slit that Jenny knew had to be her clitoris. With her apprehension already consuming her, Jenny quickly ran a hand down between her legs to confirm her worst fears. She ran her hand over her new slit, find her pussy already leaking with her juices, but no matter where her fingers ran or what they did Jenny could feel nothing more than the immediate tactile sensation of her finger’s exploration. Even the slick bulbous head of her new clit didn’t react as she rubbed her fingers across it.

Jenny turned towards Holli and Sarah. She could hardly believe just how radically her body had been changed, but was truly bothered that she couldn’t feel anything from it. She looked at Holli with her concern burning in her eyes.

“May this slave know why she has been denied the pleasures of her own flesh?” Jenny heard a light, nearly angelic, voice say from her own throat. Jenny instantly threw her hands around her neck in shock both at the sound of her own voice and the strange words she’d spoken. “Why does this slave’s voice sound so wonderfully sweet and lovely and say things in this strange way?”

Holli smiled as she watched Jenny’s reaction to her changes. Most girls had much the same reaction, but it was something that Holli always enjoyed watching. She knew it was another of Master’s modifications that she loved being a part of enslaving other women, but she was happy she could enjoy it. “You have been processed to be a pixie servant for Master. Your new body is designed to demonstrate his power and his prowess for his enjoyment and that of his guests. Your voice and mannerisms have been changed so that you will more ready fulfill your duties regardless of your willingness to resist him. Now come here.”

Jenny pulled herself from the table and found herself strutting sexily over to Holli. She tried to walk normally, but it felt almost painfully wrong to do anything other than swing her hips enticingly as she walked. She also was sure to jut out her breasts and smiled a sly, knowing smile as she walked. Jenny knew this was all part of the control placed over her, but it didn’t help her like it any more. She didn’t have to imagine much to know just what kind of entertainment she would be providing in her new form and dreaded what she was being made into.

“Don’t be worried about not being able to feel pleasure, while you can no longer pleasure yourself, you will react even more strongly to the touch of another.” Holli explained as she reached up and grabbed each of Jenny’s globes in her hands and gently squeezed. She loved the feel of the breasts Jenny now had, they were so firm and smooth. Holli had been given a pair like them in the past, though she hadn’t been prevented from masturbatory pleasure. She smiled fondly as she explored her memories and Jenny’s new bosom at the same time.

Jenny’s eyes rolled back as pure pleasure flowed from her breasts. She’d never felt anything like that before, and she felt herself cum just from that one squeeze. Her light new voice sang out with a heavenly melody as she quivered in orgasm. It was an angelic melody more attuned to cloud tops then a woman’s cry of release and it filled the room with a divine feeling.

“I just love these pixie breasts, and you will too. I wish I had mine back almost every day.” Holli stated wistfully as she pulled her hands away. “Now that you’re ready, it’s time for you to go to the harem bed chambers where all of Master’s slaves wait when he has no use for them.”

Holli lead the two stunned girls back out of the room. Sarah was shivering in fear at what she’d seen Jenny reduced to in mere moments. She wondered just how much of Jenny’s self was left intact after what had been done to her, and Sarah feared it was more than Jenny would really have wanted. The fact that such a fate could befall her as well left Sarah all the more concerned and all the more aware of the dildo pressed wonderfully deep inside her at that very moment.

The sounds of an angelic choir greeted the girls’ ears as Holli opened the door at the end of a long hallway. Jenny and Sarah looked into the room before them, and took in the sight of their new home. It was lavishly ornate, built to the same standards as the rest of the building. Shallow pools ran through the center dotted with statue fountains of stunningly beautiful naked women. The room was filled with pillowed beds as well as plants and ferns. The final content of the room was the women, dozens at least, all naked and laid out on the beds or in the pools, some relaxing and some enjoying more carnal delights in pairs or groups. Several girls who had been processed as Jenny had ringed the room and sang out with their music of ecstasy as other women played with them. Their voices played together in perfect harmony with that enchanting melody. It was nearly enough for Sarah and Jenny both to forget their own misfortunes just to listen to such divine music.

“This will be your home until Master wishes otherwise. Feel free to do as you please until summoned, this is your sanctuary and there is no punishment for your actions within, unless it is directly against the commands of Master.” Holli explained. Sarah and Jenny would be allowed to follow their own will, aside from Jenny’s more dramatic changes. It was always fascinating to watch what a new pixie slave would do, as the exquisite pleasure they could enjoy was completely offered only at the hands of another. Holli wondered how long Jenny would resist indulging herself, almost none of the older slaves had any objections to enjoying the flesh of another woman so it was only Jenny’s will that mattered to her fate.

Sarah and Jenny stood silently just inside the doors as Holli pulled them close as she left. It was a surreal moment without direction. Neither had any idea what they would do with themselves after all they’d been put through. It was simply unreal to have a choice again.

Sarah was the first to pull herself together. She turned to Jenny with obvious concern. “Are you okay, Jenny?”

“No, this pixie slave isn’t fine!” Jenny chimed merrily with her new singsong voice. She reached up and cupped her breasts. “She has these nice new breasts and juicy pussy and can only speak like some merry sprite. She can’t even refer to herself as anything other than a slave!” Jenny tried to sound sarcastic, but both her tone and body language remained inviting. It was the most exacerbating experience in her life. Nothing she tried to say came out the way she intended, though she could still make her point be understood. It was all so horrible that Jenny simply welled up with tears, she couldn’t sob, but tears ran down her cheeks as everything suddenly sank into her.

“I’m so sorry.” Sarah cried, wrapping herself around Jenny with a big hug. Her own fears were looming large inside her as well, and she needed to be held by a friend just as much as she wanted to comfort Jenny. The whole experience was overwhelming, and this time more than any other Sarah needed her friend.

Jenny winced as her new flesh reacted instantly to the contact with Sarah’s. Every place her friend touched lit up with sensual warmth. Her breasts ached with sudden pleasure as Sarah pressed her chest into Jenny’s. She shuddered at the strange feelings flowing through her, but didn’t pull away from Sarah’s hold. Jenny needed to be held, to be comforted, and knew that Sarah needed the same right now. Jenny wrapped her arms around her friend and simply enjoyed the warmth of compassion.

Their fate was sealed, and all they could do now was wait. This man, their Master, would likely come for them soon, they realized. They were new toys and for a man as fickle as he seemed, new toys would be enjoyed far more often and thoroughly than older. Both girls lamented this, even as their roles seemed different, neither fate should have been appealing, and yet they couldn’t deny the enticements being offered. Now, finally, there was nothing more they could do except try to draw strength from the other and see what more was to come.

Chapter 2

“So what is this lead?” Mel asked as she drove her partner into an office parking lot. It hadn’t taken Marcus long to find a lead worth checking up on and they’d gone off as soon as he had an address.

“Dr. Alex Northing. He’s the lead developer at CyDine Nanotech. He worked with Patrick Larange on an earlier nanotech project and Patrick is one of a handful of highly qualified Nanotech designers whose whereabouts aren’t known. I also need to see a sample of his work if I can get my hands on it. None of the other major developers matched the samples taken from Wendy.” Marcus explained. It hadn’t been easy putting everything together or doing a detailed cross comparison of the nanobots taken from Wendy with the far less advanced samples the Bureau had from known developers. Whoever had designed the devices used to transform Wendy had made a leap in nanotech design, and that was a scary notion in its own right.

Mel just took in the information and began doing her own comparisons. The suspicious disappearances were all centered in the American Midwest, though several had occurred outside that ring, even as far as Europe and China but nearly all occurred in the Midwest. The fact that Patrick had done his research in St. Louis and disappeared from there lent further credence to him being behind it, but it was still just a theory at this point.

Mel and Marcus flashed FBI badges and were quickly escorted up to Dr. Northing’s office. The Bureau always operated under the cover of the local national investigatory agency to help them blend in and get them the access they needed. They did try to keep from identifying themselves whenever possible, but it made questioning people a lot easier to have a badge.

Northing’s secretary buzzed them in as soon as they got there and the two agents strolled into his office. Northing was obviously more a scientist than a manager, as his entire office was littered with technical documentation. Papers and files were stacked or scattered over everything, including his extra chairs. Northing had obviously not expected them and was bent over a couple chairs cleaning them off.

“Good Morning, good morning, please excuse the mess, I don’t often have visitors here, but I hear you want to know about Patrick.” Northing welcomed without turning away from his task.

“Yes, Dr., I was interested in the work he did with you at the University.” Marcus said.

“Of course, of course, we worked several years together. Not much accomplished though, always something going wrong. Patrick always kept at it though, he was very determined. Not that I’m not mind you, but there was just a seriousness to him, you understand.” Northing continued as he backed away from the now cleaned off chairs and beckoned for the Agents to sit down.

Mel and Marcus looked at the now doubly high pile of file folders on each side of the chairs and decided it was safer to remain standing.

“Yes, Doctor, just what was he serious about?” Marcus asked. He already knew the basics of the project, but he didn’t want to make Northing suspicious and sometimes-mundane questions have interesting answers.

“Well, he always had a fondness for direct genetic tinkering. We were trying to determine if we could employ nanobots to conduct genetic repair, prevent aging and disease. We weren’t supposed to actually alter genes, just repair them as they were damaged, you see. Patrick though, he was always tinkering in his spare time with some of the research animals. Always a problem that was, I always dreaded calls from the directors after he stayed late.” Northing explained.

“Did he ever give you any reasons for his experiments?” Mel asked. Half the reason for coming was to see if Patrick would have had the intent to do anything like what had been done to Wendy.

“No, no, he never did. I tried to ask him, but he would just get a look in his eyes. I don’t know just how it looked, but I always felt like some bug he wanted to squish. He did good work though, and even for his liberal use of our equipment he did get the University a major grant and gave us a lot of wonderful ideas. If it hadn’t been for that fire we’d already have the fountain of youth mind you!” Northing exclaimed.

“What fire?” Marcus asked.

“It was right after Patrick left for a new position somewhere, I don’t remember quite where he said he was going, but it destroyed the lab and most of the equipment and prototypes Patrick had developed. It wasn’t a total loss though, we still had a lot of his records on file and we’ve already gone a long way to reconstructing his work. It’s too bad we couldn’t get him to come back, but we kind of lost track of him right after the fire.” Northing explained.

“Do you have any of the records or work samples that I could look at?” Marcus asked.

“Oh, yes, some, you understand the restrictions we have around here on research, but I can let you look at some of my records from my project with Patrick. Those aren’t completely confidential. What do you want such things for anyway?” Northing asked.

“Just routine research on nanotechnology. We like to keep at abreast of the latest advances so that we can be ready to counter any possible criminal uses.” Marcus replied. That wasn’t entirely untrue and should help keep him from getting too suspicious.

“I see, makes sense, I can just imagine the things I could do if I didn’t mind the risks.” Northing replied wistfully. “I’ll get those records right away for you.”

Before Mel or Marcus could stop him, he was out of the office on his errand, leaving the two alone.

“So what do you think?” Markus asked.

“I think we may have found our man, if the tech matches up.” Mel replied. She wasn’t completely certain, but there were enough strange pieces and coincidences that Patrick certainly looked like a prime suspect.

“I agree, so that means we have to go looking for him now. I think I can come up with some possibilities, assuming he still needs to get supplies through normal channels.” Marcus concurred with his partner. It wasn’t impossible to ship goods secretly, that was the whole slave trade after all, but some of the goods that Patrick would need were uncommon enough that it was possible to track him back that way. That was presuming he still needed such materiel anymore.

Mel understood, there wasn’t much doubt about the possibilities. She only hoped he could be tracked down soon so he could be brought to heel. That was assuming that Patrick was actually the man behind all of this. If he wasn’t at least it was one lead less to investigate, but speed was of the essence, or else more girls could fall prey to him.

Chapter 3

A loud boom awoke Sarah and Jenny from the fitful nap they had been taking. The strange place and predicament they were in left them wholly uncertain about what they should do. In the end they staked out a small corner of the room and fended off advances from the other girls. They’d ended up napping on and off for the rest of the day, wondering what was going to happen to them next.

The boom heralded the entrance of Larange, their apparent Master, as the large doors to the harem room opened. All of the women looked up, and most rushed to his feet, some apprehensively but most joyously. A few girls, including Jenny and Sarah shirked into the corners, trying to avoid what new interests he had.

Holly stood at his side, dutifully, still proud and naked except for her glasses, and shouted out into the room. “Jenny, Master awaits your service.”

Jenny instantly felt her pulse quicken. She wasn’t about to go to him, not if she could help it, but it wasn’t easy. Almost instantly she felt compelled to stand up and go to him, but she fought it. Her stomach churned as she struggled against the command. The agony spread through her, burning into every part of her, and all the while the thought of obedience drummed into her head telling her that going would end the pain. Jenny didn’t know how long she lasted, but in the end she couldn’t continue. She stood up slowly, with Sarah following her up.

“Jenny, don’t give in, I know you can fight this.” Sarah encouraged. She didn’t want to believe that Jenny could succumb to him. Sarah had to believe it was possible to fight him, possible to win and she knew that Jenny was the stronger between them. If Jenny couldn’t fight off her changes, Sarah couldn’t see herself escaping either.

“This slave has to serve her Master, she can’t help it but she needs to. She’s sorry, Sarah, please take care.” Jenny chimed, her soft voice incapable of conveying her true sadness, both at her own fate and at abandoning Sarah. She turned and gave Sarah one last look, no more than a sexy pout, but it was the closest Jenny could get to the despair she wanted to convey. With that, she turned away and began hoping towards the man.

Jenny bounced the whole way there, her gait reminding her of happier days as a child. Now, though she was completely naked, and she was skipping toward the man who was turning her into some kind of sex slave. Jenny didn’t want to admit it, but she could feel her heart getting lighter with every step closer to this man. Even with all this she marveled at how her new breasts didn’t even quiver as she hopped along, they simply stood out in front of her telling the world that she had been made for sex. It wasn’t long before she was standing before him and Jenny took position. She held her hands behind her back and thrust her chest forward while she smiled at him sweetly. Jenny tried to control herself, but the compulsions were too strong to resist. She had to show off her body for him since it was really his body now. Jenny tried to stifle that thought, but she couldn’t fight the compulsion to look up at the man’s face and see if he approved of her.

“Ah, I see you turned out marvelously, Jenny. You will make a fine addition to my collection.” He smiled as he reviewed Jenny’s new form.

Jenny burned inside at that, furious at him for treating her like some object and making her want it at the same time. His praise sent flashes of pleasure through her, and she fought back against the sudden pride she felt at being an acceptable new toy for him. She managed to take a step forward of her own will, then rushed to him. Jenny pulled her naked flesh to his, grabbing onto his hands. With a determined speed she planted them on her firm ass as she rubbed her hardened nipples into his chest and nuzzled into his neck. As she squirmed her naked body against his she stood on the tips of her toes and nibbled at his ear before speaking.

“This slave doesn’t want to be your sex toy, Master. She liked the way she was without her wonderful new breasts and fuckable pussy and she doesn’t want to enjoy all the pleasures of your touch. Please change her back to the boring little girl she was.” Jenny whispered into his ears with the sweetness of a teasing lover. Already she could feel herself growing aroused just from having her nipples pressing into his chest, and Jenny could feel her pussy leaking. She knew she had been remade for sex, and her behavior only proved to her that escaping the fate in store for her was wishful thinking.

“Perhaps I can change your mind, my dear, but for now we must go to my chambers. I have business to attend to and I wish to see how you perform.” He gave Jenny a healthy squeeze of her cheeks and then let her go. Jenny fell away instantly, not wanting to impede his freedom, and followed him out of the harem room. She could only wonder just what was in store for her in his chambers.

His chambers were much like the harem room, large and filled with every amenity needed to enjoy the pleasures of flesh. Jenny was hardly surprised when she saw it, but she lamented it just the same. Unlike the harem room, this one was empty except for one lone man who was sitting on some cushions in a robe.

“So this is your new toy, she is quite impressive.” The sitting man said as he watched Jenny sway into the room.

Jenny found herself giggling and giving him a smile and a wink. This was her Master’s domain, and here she was just a toy. Jenny didn’t doubt that they’d make full use of her either. Of course now she was on display, and she couldn’t help but casually pose her naked flesh for both men to enjoy while they decided what to do with her. Jenny was nearly overwhelmed by the feeling of being out of control, her body seemed to know just how to behave, and any conscious effort against those instincts bored painfully into her until she just let go.

“Of course she is,” Master replied as he turned to Jenny, “Jenny, would you please be so kind as to entertain our guest?”

“Please, Master, don’t make this slave show this man all the wonders of her new body! She doesn’t want to be the perfect sex toy that Master made her!” Jenny sang as she fell to her knees and crawled towards the seated man. She knew such protests wouldn’t do her much good, but Jenny wasn’t going to completely surrender to her fate just yet. Her ability to object didn’t slow her down any however, and it was mere moments before she was kneeling before this man and reaching for his robe. Jenny didn’t want to do this, but she couldn’t help herself, her need to serve dominated her. She quivered with anticipation, knowing that the robe was covering the organ she had been reshaped to pleasure.

“Not quite broken in?” The man asked as Jenny pulled open his robe and revealed his already stiff shaft. He looked to Jenny and smiled as she stared lustfully at his waving member.

“She will serve, but I’ve left her mind mostly intact. She knows what she’s doing and just how much she doesn’t want to, but she can’t stop herself either, or create a disturbance.” Master answered as he watched Jenny leaning towards her target.

Jenny couldn’t help but pause at the awesome sight before her. She’d seen more than a couple cocks through all her sexual escapades, and consciously she knew this one was nothing special. Now, however, she was looking at it through new eyes, those of a pixie slave, and to a pixie slave a cock was the manifestation of all masters and Master. It was her duty, her purpose, to give it pleasure and in turn it would give her pleasure as well. Jenny tried to shake off all these strange notions that swelled up inside her, but she still couldn’t take her eyes off of the stiff display of manhood before her. All that remained was how she would go about fulfilling her duty and Jenny knew she wouldn’t have long to wait.

The man let her enjoy the view for a few moments. “I think we’d both enjoy a nice suck, don’t you dear?”

As soon as she had heard the suggestion, Jenny felt a strangeness take over her mouth. It took her a moment to realize that her teeth were receding into her gums and her saliva began to take on a thicker and slimier feel. Her entire mouth seemed to swell with soft padding as well. On top of all that, Jenny couldn’t suppress the sudden need to suck on the cock in front of her. It looked so hard and thick rising from between the man’s legs, like some wonderful lollipop with delicious juice inside. Jenny knew all she had to do was suck on it like a good slut and she’d be able to taste those juices and she’d get to have the musky shaft inside her mouth too. She licked her lips instinctively to spread her thick saliva over them and then bent forward and opened her lips for him. Jenny knew what was happening to her, but her desire to suck on the cock before her overwhelmed her resistance.

Jenny heard him moan as she wrapped her lips around him and lowered her head, taking his shaft into her new mouth with one long suck. She didn’t stop until his entire length was inside her mouth, and Jenny was hardly surprised that she hadn’t had any problem accepting him. It was wonderfully satisfying for her when she felt her nose touch the root of his shaft. Now Jenny had the full length inside her mouth and was already busy licking and sucking on him, hoping to summon his sweet seed from his sumptuously musky shaft. Jenny had never really liked oral sex before, between the tastes and the mess she found it lacking. She savored the taste of the cock in her mouth and the musky smell of aroused masculinity she was engulfed by. It was just the perfect lollipop too, long and thick with the most exotic taste that she couldn’t even consider why she wouldn’t want to suck on it. Jenny knew all this was part of her new state of being, but that knowledge didn’t slow down her tongue or her bobbing head as she embraced her new goal of making this man cum.

Master simply enjoyed the scene, knowing that Jenny was getting her first taste of the life as one of his pixie slaves. They usually adapted fairly quickly, as intense pleasure was something that broke down their will to resist. It’s easy to fight pain, but pleasure is alluring, seductive, and in the end the subject asks the question of why they are fighting against it. At that moment they cease to be anything but a toy. Master rarely found much interest in his pixies for that reason, their struggles were short and limited. They made excellent entertainment for guests, but Master enjoyed the struggle more. Of course Jenny was simply a bonus, and he didn’t mind watching her quick descent when he had the more satisfying capitulation with Sarah yet to come. Sarah had caught his eye with her sensual shyness, and he looked forward to enjoying her. Jenny had impressed him as a girl who indulged in any pleasures she wished, and even without her more radical transformation she would have been a willing slave in short order anyway.

“Very good, slave, now roll onto your back so I can enjoy the rest of your charms properly.” Jenny heard the man she was sucking on as she caressed his shaft. Instantly, she pulled back with a long and sensual motion, freeing his shaft from her mouth with one last suck. Jenny rolled away swiftly, falling onto her back and spreading her legs for the man she had been attending. Her pussy suddenly ached with the need to be filled and Jenny found herself hoping that he wouldn’t wait long to spear her. Her desire to taste his seed fell away, only to be replaced with the need to feel his seed flowing into the depths of her womanhood. Jenny looked down from the man and for a moment clarity came to her as she realized just how lewdly she was displaying her naked flesh. Her hairless naked pussy was glistening proudly between her widely spread legs and her perfectly molded breasts were on full display for him. Jenny had never displayed herself so wantonly, and yet now she was glad she could be so shameless so she could coax this man into using her.

“Please, Master, this slave is so empty and she will be a great fuck! Her pussy is hot and wet and wonderfully tight, just right for Master’s cock!” Jenny moaned as she rocked her hips. Already she was beyond thought, her need was washing away all other concerns. She knew she was behaving like a slut in heat, and her only thought was the hope that the man would be enticed to fuck her even sooner because of it. She already knew just how long and thick this man was and knew just how wonderful it would have to feel to have him inside.

When he rolled atop her, Jenny let out another angelic song of delight. His hands roamed her flesh freely, and Jenny simply savored the sensations. She was still aching with unfulfilled need, but Jenny knew she didn’t have long to wait before being granted her desire. He smiled at her as he positioned himself, and Jenny cooed as she felt the tip of his shaft parting her folds. Then she felt him sink into her with one long powerful thrust and she sang out. At the very instant he rested inside her depths, Jenny found herself concentrating on the shaft and began using her pussy muscles in ways she had never before considered. Now it was all so natural, the perfect way to use her passage to bring her current partner pleasure. That was her duty now, after all.

The man simply moaned his approval and turned to Larange as he began thrusting into Jenny. “She is simply wonderful. I don’t see why you don’t indulge yourself more often.”

Larange simply laughed as he pounded into Holli’s pussy. She had bent over dutifully for him once his guest had begun enjoying Jenny. Master didn’t always wish to indulge himself, but Holli beamed as she felt her master pull her walking dildo from her pussy and replace it with his much more satisfying cock. She struggled to keep herself from crying out and focused herself on pleasuring his shaft as he used her perfectly sculpted passage. He had painstakingly molded her vagina for his own enjoyment over the course of several weeks when he had decided to make Holli his assistant. Her ass and mouth had been modified as well for those times he wished to use her as such. For the moment Holli was simply pleased that he was making use of her and concentrated on showing that she was still the perfect slut for him.

Jenny was beyond any thought at this point. Her pussy was filled with a cock and all that mattered to her was using her new body to pleasure the man inside her. Jenny humped back with every thrust as she rippled the muscles of her passage around his shaft. Her legs were wrapped tightly around his ass to help him fully enjoy her pussy. Between the moans and grunts of their shared passion, Jenny kissed him as energetically as she was fucking him, and their tongues danced with the primal rhythm of their thrusting hips.

“Oh, yes, Master! Use this slave, fuck her hard!” Jenny cried out as she writhed under him. Between her calls for more fucking her voice rang with her angelic sounds of passion. Never in her life had she been so thoroughly used or so fully enjoyed being fucked. There was nothing left to her except pleasuring and enjoying the man who was using her.

The man obliged her calls willingly. Jenny was every bit the perfect sex toy that Laqrange had said, and she knew just how to pleasure a man perfectly at every turn. It wasn’t long before he could feel himself want to let go, and without worry, he shot his load into Jenny’s quivering flesh.

Jenny felt it coming, her instincts telling her that she had been a good pixie slave and she readied herself for her reward. For the second time in her life she felt the seed of a man pour into her unprotected womb and cried out in her own release. Her orgasm rippled through her with an intensity that dwarfed even her time with Master the day before. But even more important was the honor of receiving a man’s seed inside her. It was the proof of her quality as a pixie slave and Jenny felt herself swell with pride at the warm feeling spreading inside her depths.

The man unceremoniously rolled off of Jenny’s quivering form and smiled as Jenny pulled herself up and immediately went to cleaning up the mess they had made on his crotch. Jenny did it instinctively, just another duty she had to perform to show how good she was. She didn’t mind though, the taste of pussy and cock mixed together was another exotic taste she suddenly couldn’t get enough of.

“You do quality work, sir.” The man complimented as he rested his hand on Jenny’s head as she licked up her mess. “I certainly look forward to seeing the rest of your merchandise.”

“No doubt. And Jenny how did you like your first time as a pixie?” Larange asked, his cock still comfortably inside Holli’s squirming pussy.

Jenny pulled up from the man’s crotch, her chin dripping with juices of all kinds. She turned around and wiped her chin off and hopped over to her true Master. “It was wonderful, Master. This slave never realized how wonderful it was to suck on a cock and her pussy loved being stuffed full with a nice big dick. Her new body is just wonderful, Master, she can’t wait for it to be used again!”

Larange smiled. Jenny would slowly recover from her post orgasmic haze and confront her original beliefs again. Now, however, she would have the memories of her first use as a pixie slave to offset all of her old morals and beliefs. She couldn’t resist her new existence, and soon Jenny would be every bit the devoted servant that Holli was. For the moment he simply ran his hand over her smooth skin and gave one of her perfectly rounded breasts a good squeeze as Holli received the reward she had been waiting for. Both girls cried out together as their bodies served him and he knew both were reveling in his attention and their existence as his toys. It was moments like this when even he had to wonder why he didn’t indulge himself more often.

Master pulled himself out of Holli’s hungry pussy with a grunt and waited for her to clean him. Holli was every bit as swift as Jenny had been, and happily licked off every drop from his crotch. Master patted her head as he waited, pleased that Holli still performed skillfully. Of course he didn’t expect anything else, but even after all these years something inside him couldn’t get over the novelty of having willing sex slaves at his beck and call.

“Ah, now it is time for us to get down to business, Mr. Orano.” Larange said as Holli pulled away from his crotch. “Please follow me.”

The party followed, all lead by Master. Jenny wondered for a moment if she should, not sure if Master had called to her or to the man she had pleasured. She quickly decided to follow behind Holli and remain as quiet as she could. If Master wanted her, she would be present, and if not she would be careful not to disturb him.

Larange walked into the adjoining chamber, pulling his robe closed as he went. Inside the room stood two figures, each person almost lifelessly still, and staring toward the coming group.

“Here are my latest models, a perfect warrior and perfect infiltrator.” Larange boomed, his voice swelling with pride as he waved his arms towards the two figures. He walked up to the first figure and turned back to Orano. The figure was some kind of grotesque mix of man and machine, its skin seemed to shine metallically in the light and its face was cold and lifeless, staring ever forward with two strange looking black eyes.

“As you can see, the warrior’s flesh is really a thick armor designed to withstand any standard anti personnel weapon and many heavy weapons as well. It has an advanced sensor package that utilizes a full spectrum scanner and full range audio sensor. Because of this, the warrior can operate effectively in any environment. The warrior has redundant backup systems in case of damage and given enough time and raw materials, the unit’s internal store of nanobots can repair virtually any damage. Operationally, the warrior can run at nearly 30 miles per hour, and has knowledge of how to use all major weapons systems and how to improvise effective weapons from generic sources when necessary. The warrior’s skin is also capable of chameleon effects which makes it very difficult to spot when motionless or at a distance. Once we are through here, you are welcome to see a demonstration of the warrior’s combat capabilities if you like.” Master rattled off like a proud father. Jenny could see in his eyes that he truly took pride in it, though she imagined it was his own accomplishment that he was finding noteworthy.

“And this was once a man?” Orano asked, amazed at the strange creature in front of him.

“Yes, I used an advanced form of the technique used to modify Jenny into such an enjoyable little trollop. In fact, this warrior specifically was an intelligence agent that tried to infiltrate my organization, and his partner is standing next to him even now.” Master answered.

“Yet, he is obedient, a perfect warrior, yes? He will not question my orders?” Orano asked.

“As I told you, one of these warriors will never question a command. In order to create a warrior unit, much of the original memory had to be overwritten with combat training information. The estimated retention of original data is only about 12 percent and much of that is short- term memory and core memory. There is still a personality there, and it can even carry on a conversation if you wish, but the original material is completely subservient to the new programming.” Master explained.

“Excellent, and you will grant me a discount if I provide the raw material for these warriors?” Orano asked.

“Certainly, I’m not very interested in hunting down an army’s worth of men for you. Once payment has been made, the basic equipment will be transferred to your facility and we can help put your little country on the map.” Master boomed. No doubt an army of these warriors would be enough to conquer all but the largest nations on Earth.

“Perfect, and what about your other offering? While she is rather stunning, I see little difference between her and the ripe little playthings behind us.” Orano asked as he looked over the other figure. This one was a woman, and a stunningly beautiful one at that, draped in a sparkling red dress that both covered and displayed every sumptuous curve on her body.

“Exactly as it should be. She is my infiltrator, perfectly molded and conditioned to snake her way into the confidences of your enemies. On the outside, she is simply an attractive female, but inside her head is a litany of seductive techniques. With only a cursory study of an individual she will find her best way to seduce him and gain access to his secrets. Of course she benefits from the same sexual training as my pixies and is just as willing as them when not on a mission. Do not underestimate just how much work went into designing her protocols or how effective she can be. Once she has secured access to her target, she is fully versed in computer access, assassination, and more generic espionage methods to suit her mission.” Master presented.

“Impressive to be sure, if she is as advertised. Still, I have been very impressed with your results so far, and will certainly have to acquire a few of these infiltrators. If they are effective, I will likely want as many of these as I did soldiers. I can of course supply the raw material again, but I cannot say much for the appearance of the girls I can use.” Orano commented.

“No need to worry about that.” Master replied and turned to the infiltrator. “Would you please remove your dress, dear?”

The woman smiled sweetly and pulled the straps from her shoulders, letting the garment slide from her body and crumple around her feet. Both men smiled as they took in the smooth beauty of the woman before them as she posed herself to show off her body. She was perfect, yet in every way appeared natural, unlike the far more cartoonish pixie slaves. The woman looked young, yet fully ripened, Orano would have guessed she was in her early twenties, though he knew if she was an agent she had to be older than that.

“The condition of the raw material is of little concern, we can craft her into a creature as perfect as this one here. All aspects of appearance can be set to your specifications, including race, facial features, and measurements regardless of the original status. Of course the more divergent from the original the greater the costs and time involved.” Master explained.

“And these infiltrators are just as loyal as the warriors?” Orano asked.

“Of course, though we have had some small problems with mental fatigue with our infiltrators. Due to their more personal involvement with their targets, we could not remove as much of their mental faculties. They are fully programmed and obedient, but sometimes enough of their old personalities remain that they eventually burn out from the conflict. This hasn’t happened often and we are working to solve the problem, but running too many missions with an infiltrator can risk the unit’s functionality. After a burn out they are good for little except pleasuring you in bed.” Larange explained. He wasn’t afraid of explaining the defects in his merchandise. This was as much because of the fact that no one else could offer such products as it was due to the danger that his clients could pose to him. He was by no means weak, but he was dealing with some of the nastiest and powerful people of the world, and he didn’t doubt they could eventually bring him down if they were determined. It wouldn’t be easy, but Master didn’t yet have the resources to fully protect himself, though he would soon enough.

“Wonderful, let me discuss this with my associates, and we can then negotiate the details.” Orano bowed slightly and walked back out of the room.

Master dismissed his slaves and went off to prepare the next round of demonstrations for his guest. Holli lead Jenny out of the room and back on her way to the harem. Even now, Jenny was still reveling in her recent use and giggled childishly as she felt Orano’s seed trickling down between her legs. She had never felt so alive or so happy and she could hardly wait to be used again.

Chapter 4

“So what do you have for us?” Marcus asked as he seated himself across from Agent Holland Frist. Holland was in charge of the Bureau’s Victim Recovery section. It wasn’t the easiest job, especially in cases like this. Two other top agents were seated as well and each wore the same tired look that Holli did.

“Unfortunately, I don’t have anything. Wendy has proven so far that she is completely dominated by the programming she received. We have tried every standard resource, but as you know we have never had good luck with recovering mind control victims. With the exception of telepathic domination, all other forms have proven far more permanent.” Holland reported woefully. She’d done her best trying to get Wendy back.

“We still haven’t determined just how completely Wendy’s mental landscape has been changed. Since we are dealing with atomic level nanotech modifications, they could have wiped her mind and simply imprinted this fuck toy persona onto her.” Continued Agent Zaren, one of the Bureau’s best nanotech agents. “As you know, we have no way of recovering lost memories once they’ve been wiped this way, so we’re hoping that her original personality is simply suppressed and not wiped.”

“We do have good reason to believe that is the case. A team of my best telepaths has already been in her mind. Her conscious mind was like glass, transparent yet solid. This is similar to the effect that most technology derived control techniques creates. Wendy processes her programming without any real conscious thought. There is no conflict or drive other than to follow her orders. Underneath all that we found what is giving us some hope for recovering her. When we probed below the glass, we found the flowing colors that come from a normal mind, they were restrained and far less vibrant that normal but they were there. We tried to pull them through the glass, to break Wendy out, but all of our attempts fizzled. We believe that since this suppression was mechanically created, the organic elements of her mind are unable to route around the blocks.” Explained Agent Vernon Poe, head of the Bureau’s local telepath division.

“So what do you need us for?” Marcus asked. Given the priority of this case he had better things to be doing than simply listening to dead ends. Of course, he knew that these people were some of the best local agents, and they wouldn’t have brought him if there wasn’t something that he could or had to do for them.

“We all know just how important this case is. Once we discovered the extent of the problem we’ve devoted as many resources as we can spare. Unfortunately, we have almost no direct information to go on, and right here in our lap is a girl who even at the least could know enough to help us pinpoint important locations and may even be able to identify some of the people involved. Yet all we can do is fend off her incessant sexual advances and pleading for her master.” Holland stated. “This isn’t an easy decision for any of us. I’m tasked with helping the victims of some of the worst criminal minds in the world to return to their normal lives, and so far nothing has helped Wendy. We certainly can’t return her like she is now, it would be more of a curse to her family than if they thought she was dead. And finally there is the fact that she could help lead us to clues that could help us save other victims and possibly help her as well.”

“So, what do you have in mind?” Mel asked. She was certainly sympathetic to the girl’s plight, but Mel didn’t see what good Wendy could do for the investigation if she was still stuck in sex toy mode.

“Our thought is, to let Marcus here try to claim Wendy as her master.” Poe said dryly. The head agents all turned their eyes down shamefully. They knew what this entailed, at least in part, and they didn’t like it at all. Still, they had discussed it for quite some time, and no other options seemed workable.

“You’ve got to be kidding!” Marcus scoffed. Mel was far too busy choking to blurt out her own surprise.

“No, we’re not. Wendy has information that could lead to breaking this case, and we have no other leads that could provide us with this information. We decided that it should be you because you’re the closest to the field side of the nanotech division and could get the most out of the information. Also, most of our male and female Agents have already told her they are not her Master and we don’t believe that trying to backtrack from that position would help her to accept any of those Agents. Still, there’s no guarantee that she’ll accept you, she may have imprinted in her who her master is. If that’s the case, we haven’t lost anything, but if she will accept you, then we hope that she will be willing and able to talk to you about what she knows. There is also the possibility that with a few chosen commands from you and help from our telepaths we can restore at least some of who she was.” Zaren explained. They all knew there were a lot of long odds and risks in this endeavor, but the price of not acting was even higher.

“We’ve already had another two cases pop up in the last day relating to this group. Every day we wait is more lives destroyed and the greater chance for larger damage. There is no certainty that whoever is behind this will stop at a few sex slaves. With this kind of technology they could be capable of threatening world security. This isn’t an easy request, but you wouldn’t be here if you couldn’t make the hard choices.” Holland hammered her point home. She didn’t like this anymore then the rest, still if everything fell their way, they had the chance to stop more harm from being done.

Marcus just turned and looked at Mel. He didn’t know what to think of this kind of request. Certainly, part of him was reacting to the notion of having a near perfect example of feminine sexuality at his command, but he knew as well just how wrong it was to take advantage of her. Marcus knew he would have to though, or else she could never believe he was her master. Part of him certainly wanted to, especially knowing how willing she would be, but she was still a victim and he doubted she would ever want such a fate if given the choice before her transformation.

“We both know they’re right, Marcus, as much as I hate to admit it so don’t look at me like that. You’re the one who’s going to get to fuck a sex toy.” Mel commented lightly, trying not to fall to the same dark mood as the other agents around her. She knew the score just like everyone else and there wasn’t anything to be gained from dwelling on the negatives. If there were any other good alternatives, Mel would be the first to pursue them, but lacking that this was the next best option.

“Alright, when are we going to do this?” Marcus sighed. If Mel was for it, he’d do it.

“Right away would be ideal, the sooner you can establish your status with Wendy, the sooner you can get her to talk to us. We’ve shut down the surveillance in her room to afford you some privacy.” Poe answered. There wasn’t any good to be had by delaying more than was necessary.

Marcus nodded and went to prepare, he took a few minutes in the bathroom staring into a mirror and trying to wash away the disbelief. This wasn’t something he’d prepared himself for, and the thing that scared him was the part that looked forward to having Wendy as his sex slave even if just for a little while. The old axiom rang in his brain, power corrupts, and this was total power over another person. Marcus knew he’d enjoy it, he just hoped that he wouldn’t be allowed to enjoy it too much.

“Looking sharp there lover boy.” Mel teased as Marcus walked back out of the bathroom in a simple robe. She saw the concern on his face, the worry and quickly moved to arrest it. “Marcus, you can’t go in like that, you’re her Master, king of your domain and her being. Remember that or she’ll never accept you. Don’t worry about later, I’ll make sure to remind you just how much of a sexist pig you are for the fun you’re about to have.”

“Thank’s Mel, it’s always good to know I can count on you for letting me know I’m a pig.” Marcus laughed.

“Just doing what good friends do, kick you when you’re down. Now, have at it tiger, you’ve got work to do.” Mel pushed him on. She knew Marcus would linger all day to keep from doing this and now was certainly not the time for delay. Mel just wished she could watch, this promised to be quite a show, but she recognized the good judgment in turning off the surveillance systems as well. No need giving the AV department more lewd material to enjoy.

Marcus stood at the door to Wendy’s suite for a moment, composing himself. Mel was right, he was about to play at being this girl’s master, and he had to act the part to a tee or else all this would be for nothing. He shoved aside the final thoughts about hoping she’d reject him out of hand and strode confidently into the room.

Wendy was sitting on her bed casually rubbing her pussy and kneading one of her firm globes as she smiled towards the ceiling. As she heard the door close, she jumped up and looked up to see Marcus striding to her. Wendy instantly fell from the bed and knelt before him, the strong aura she felt from him was unlike all of the other men she had seen since being placed here. She quivered with hope that her waiting might finally be over, and she could be claimed.

“Do you know who I am?” Marcus asked, being careful not to say her name. Somehow he knew that she wouldn’t react well to it, at least not right now. He fought back the doubt he was feeling, and simply let the lust at seeing a stunning naked girl kneel before him take over. For once in his dealings with women, letting his cock control his actions would actually be helpful.

Wendy looked up at Marcus anxiously. He was so commanding, so strong, she thought, but still she wavered. Honest fear ran through her, she could not make a mistake here, or she would offend her true Master. This could be just a test to prove her worthy or her true lord was standing before her waiting for her to acknowledge him. Wendy trembled, not knowing what answer to give.

Marcus realized his mistake as he saw fear drift into Wendy’s eyes, he’d given her a choice, and that was not something that a new slave would have. He only hoped a quick reply would keep her from breaking down. “I am yours, Master.”

Wendy immediately averted her eyes, fearing that she offended him by looking up.

“This slave is sorry, Master.” She whimpered, looking down at his feet. She hadn’t recognized him, had let her own fear cloud her mind. Wendy trembled again, this time wondering how she would be punished.

Marcus fretted again, how should he reply? It took him a moment to even consider just what she had to be sorry for before he latched onto a few more of the eccentricities of master/slave relations. “Of course, you should be. Now, stand so I may see my new slave.”

Wendy instantly jumped from the floor and presented herself for him. She pushed out her chest and spread her legs as much as she could comfortably. Wendy dutifully kept her face sullen and her eyes on his feet. Now, her fear was melting. Her Master had come, and was now claiming her. Even his punishments would be wondrous compared to the emptiness and longing she had been subjected to for so long. Wendy’s only concern now was that he found her acceptable and not turn her away.

Marcus walked around her, taking care to study every curve of the sexy woman before him. He did his best to act like he’d seen judges act at dog shows, playing the part of an aloof master with another fine bitch to be claimed. Marcus let his hands roam over her silky smooth flesh as he walked, and found himself enjoying the feminine gasps from Wendy as he did so. The slow approach definitely let him snuff out his own qualms with taking advantage of this little vixen. Wendy had been transformed for sex, there was no doubt, and Marcus was nearly as enthralled with her form as she was to her programming.

Pleasure rippled through Wendy as she felt her master’s touch roll across her. It had been so long since she’d been touched this way, and she had to fight not to let the wonderful sensations completely overwhelm her. Wendy also fought to stifle her response. She was here to pleasure him, not the other way around, though she knew she’d very much enjoy pleasuring him. Even so, when she felt his hand reach between her legs and cup her mound Wendy lost control and let out a very sensual moan.

“Nice and wet for me already slut?” Marcus laughed, letting his fingers toy with her nether lips as he reached under her chin with his other hand. He lifted her head till he was staring into her lust filled brown eyes and smiled. Marcus parted her tender folds with his index finger and enjoyed the unrestrained sight of wonder from Wendy’s face.

Wendy simply smiled sheepishly through her lust filled haze as she gazed into her Master’s eyes. He was so kind to let her look at him so, she thought as she savored the wonder of his touch on her most intimate flesh. Finally, she felt open to answer his question. “Of course, Master, this slave exists to please you. Do you like her?”

Marcus nearly melted himself at the sweetness of Wendy’s comment and the absolute adoration that flowed from her. There wasn’t any doubt that she’d accept him as her master and he was quickly getting accustomed to the role. “Very much, slave, you are simply perfect.”

Wendy cooed at the compliment. Nothing could have made her happier than his praise and he gave it so freely. She pulled away from him slightly, hoping to enamor him even more with her quality. She turned slightly away from him, enough to give him a profile of her voluptuous form and turned her head back to him with her best doe eyes.

“Would you like to use this slave, Master. She has waited so long to give herself to you.” Wendy said sheepishly, doing her best to show herself as alluring.

Marcus was glad there was a chair nearby that he could grab to support himself as Wendy offered herself. Even knowing it was coming, he hadn’t been prepared for a goddess like this to be standing before him and offer everything she was so simply. All he could do was gaze at her and take in the sight of her shimmering hair flowing around her sumptuous curves and her adoring, lust filled eyes staring at him with a kind of raw sexual energy that Marcus had never seen before.

It took him more than a few moments to regain his composure, but this was certainly not the time to blow it. He was only happy that he’d masturbated a few times in the bathroom before coming into Wendy’s room. Even so he already had a raging erection just looking at the testament to sexuality before him and the thought that she was about to freely give herself to him. His last lingering doubts fled from his mind and he opened his robe and let it fall to the ground.

Marcus smiled as he watched Wendy gasp as she looked down at his stiff shaft. She took her time looking at him before turning her eyes back to his and giggling girlishly. Wendy turned back towards him with a sexy twist and hopped the few steps between them until she had pressed her own fully naked body to his. Marcus immediately wrapped his arms around her and bent down to kiss her. Wendy wasn’t shy about returning the affection, and in moments they were writhing against each other and kissing like two long lost lovers.

Marcus hadn’t been with a woman in several months. His life as an agent and his partner’s professionalism kept him away from many good chances to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh. Now he was wrapped around a nubile young woman who had been reshaped to be an ideal sexual plaything and Marcus simply lost all restraint. He reached down to Wendy’s thighs and cupped them, somehow knowing that Wendy would be just as swift to recognize that he wanted to carry her. She did, wrapping her legs around his waist as he held her up by her ample rear. Marcus quickly carried Wendy over to her bed and somehow managed to drop her onto the center of the bed while still keeping her wrapped around him.

Wendy squealed with delight, knowing that she was about to be used in just the way she had been dreaming about for almost as long as she could remember. Her pussy was quaking in anticipation of being filled with her Master’s shaft, and her juices were running down her thighs. Wendy was ready to have her life as a slave consummated.

Marcus didn’t make her wait, almost as soon as her flowing hair settled around her, he was pressing his shaft into her lower lips. Wendy mewed against his mouth as she felt her pussy opening to accept him into her depths and Marcus felt his cock descend into the heaven of her passage. Just as her outer curves had been molded to perfection, Wendy’s womanhood had been crafted to be the ideal receptacle of her Master’s attention and Marcus was lost in the amazing sensation of being in such a wondrous place.

Both master and slave, victim and protector, lost to the energy flowing around them. Marcus forgot his duties, his career, everything except the sex charged young woman he was entangled with. Wendy had surrendered herself as well, her thoughts of duty or service simply washed away under the assault of her Master’s thrusts and the pleasure each stroke sparked within her. Just like two animals in heat, they pumped away at each other, lost in the wonder and sensation of their joining.

Time simply lost all meaning, and both found stamina that would have shocked them before they had begun. Marcus came more times than he could count, and still the pure sexual energy coming from Wendy kept him from going soft. She was enjoying herself as well, rolling through a stream of minor orgasms, punctuated by a release of pure ecstasy every time she felt her Master’s seed flow into her depths. For both of them, this was the perfect moment, strung through countless hours and ended only by complete exhaustion.

If he could have spared the energy, he would have laughed himself silly at the end. Even exhausted from hours of fucking, he was still hard and if he had the energy to move, he would have kept ravishing Wendy. Now, though, all that was left was for his equally worn partner to suck on him as he tried to recover. Never before had he ever had a marathon session like that, and he marveled that even for the wonderful tightness of Wendy’s passage, he hadn’t actually given himself a rug burned cock from the constant fucking. Marcus would have been shocked if Wendy wasn’t in fine condition as well, her juices just seemed to be a perfect lubricant, and idly he realized that was likely another modification to her.

Wendy was as expert in sucking as she was every other art of love making, and it wasn’t long before Marcus found his seed flowing again. Wendy sucked on him till every drop had been pulled, and he finally began to get soft. She licked her lips and smiled as she pulled herself along Marcus’s side till she was resting beside him. She pressed her perfect orbs into his side and smiled.

“Did Master enjoy his slave?” She asked sweetly, leaving no doubt that she had enjoyed herself as she snuggled into his side.

Marcus let his hands roam casually over her soft skin as he considered his reply. “Of course, you were perfect.”

“Thank you, Master!” Wendy giggled at the compliment. She couldn’t remember a time when she had even enjoyed herself this much, or felt this satisfied. The thought that this was just the beginning filled Wendy with joy for her future.

Marcus merely smiled, his final burst of energy exhausted. As he drifted off to sleep with a sexy little mink cuddled up against him, he could understand the lengths men could go for such pleasure. When he woke up, he’d have to begin working to free Wendy again, but for now he just let himself savor the afterglow with his well used slave and let his dreams fill with might have beens.

Continued in part 3...