The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What Dreams May Come...

Chapter 4

The beautiful young girl whimpered when she saw the size of the huge strap-on dildo the dominatrix was wearing. She struggled desperately but futilely against the chains that bound her spreadeagled, and tried to talk through the gag stopping up her mouth.

Her whines turned to screams as the huge dildo was forced into her, and her whole body jerked as she was fucked hard by her black-clad tormentor.

Unable to bear any more, she crushed the gag in her mouth and screamed “Yes! Oh YES!". Her body writhed aginst its bonds in orgasmic pleasure.

Satisfied, Ellie willed her dream-lover away. She’d been getting heavily interested in dreams where she was helpless over the last few weeks. She’d even considered doing it in real life somehow, but she was reluctant to do such things outside the safety of dreams. In the real world, for instance, that dildo would have ripped her apart instead of making her scream with pleasure.

She looked at her watch. 4pm. Nearly time to wake up and go help out in the restaurant. First, though, she had to quickly make use of her control room.

She conjured up the door, and went and sat at her desk. She’d been spending almost all her free time in dreams over the last few months, and it was starting to show—she was getting slightly plump from lack of activity. A few quick modifications in the control center, and she’d be back to her slim, toned usual self.

Behind her, unnoticed, the door to her control room opened again slightly. Ellie made the necessary adjustments, and then willed herself awake.

The door immediately opened wide, and an intruder walked to the computer that controlled every aspect of Ellie’s mind.

* * *

At 9 o’clock, Ellie was finally allowed to hang up her apron. Exhausted, she didn’t even bother to use the Dreamstone: She just fell asleep. And didn’t even stir when her bedroom door opened softly a few hours later, to admit a shadowy figure.

* * *

Her alarm went off as usual at 7pm, and she yawned and got up. She went and showered, then put on a short skirt and her most revealing top. She didn’t really notice anything wrong until she sat down and started putting on makeup.

What am I doing? she thought. Why am I putting on makeup? She usually only put makeup on for special occasions.

She tried to stop, but her body refused to obey her mind. Panicked, she tried to shout for help, but her voice simply continued to hum a cheerful tune quietly.

What the Hell is going on? she thought frantically. Who’s making me do this??

She got up and went downstairs. She cheerfully talked to her family and ate breakfast as usual. Nobody heard her mind’s screams as she tried to gain control of her body once more.

She walked out of the door, where to her surprise, Donna was waiting.

“Hi Ellen,” she called. “How are you today!”

“I’m great,” exclaimed Ellie’s body happily. “How’s my best friend?”

“Better than ever,” said Donna. “I’ve got a new necklace, look.”

“It’s gorgeous!” squealed Ellie’s body. And it was. It was the Dreamstone!

“I’m sure you recognise it, Ellie. Do you want to know how I got it?”

“Sure,” said Ellie’s body. “A present from a guy?”

Donna laughed. “Ever since you told me you controlled people’s dreams, I’ve been saying to myself time after time, day after day, ‘is this a dream? are you dreaming?’. The habit eventually continues into your dreams, and you wake up in your dream.

“When I was dreaming, I tried to control you from the dream. But you really did seem to have some kind of power protecting you. I couldn’t do anything, try though I might. But yesterday, I was watching you when you went into your little control room. And when you were gone, I went into it.”

Ellie felt her stomach lurch with horror. This was very bad. She knew how much power the control room could give somebody.

“I scanned through your memories, Ellie, and I found out about the Dreamstone. And I found out where your dad hides a house key in the garden. I let myself in, and I took the Dreamstone.

And now you’re trapped. Trapped in a dream. And the dream is in control of your body. All you can do is watch helplessly.”

Donna turned and her eyes drilled into Ellie’s. “You put me through Hell, bitch, so I’m doing the same to you. You made me helpless, and I’m doing the same to you. You made me fuck a gender I despise, I’m doing the same to you. Ellen, your prison, is my best friend. She loves me, and she’ll do whatever she can to make me happy. And she’s a heterosexual slut. She’s going to have LOTS of boyfriends, and she’s going to screw every one of them.”

She turned, and continued to walk to school. “So look forward to your new life, Ellie. Ellen’s going to be living it to the full.”

“That’s so great!” exclaimed Ellen, “my best friend is a Goddess!”

“That’s right, Ellen,” smiled Donna. “Just be happy that I let you off lighter than Jane.”

“What did you do to Jane?” asked Ellen eagerly.

* * *

Jane woke up and yawned heavily as the sun streamed through her window.

“Hello Jane,” said a voice. She jumped in surprise, and looked around. There was nobody there!

“It’s Donna here,” continued the voice, and Jane realised then that the voice was coming from her own mouth.

“I found out how Ellie was able to control us,” she continued relentlessly. “And now I’ve got the power. I took it from her.”

Jane tried to interrupt, but her body refused to obey her mind. She continued, “Cast your mind back to when you forced me to fuck you in front of a horde of online perverts. This is your punishment, Jane. Since you’re so eager to make money with your body, I’m making you be direct about it.

“Goodbye, Jane.”

For a moment, Jane sat stunned. But only a moment. After that, she was up and getting dressed. No underwear, just the most revealing top she owned and the shortest skirt. She put on some high-heels, then walked out of the house.

Where am I going? she thought in panic. What’s happening?

She arrived at the train station. “Single to the city, please.”

She stood around, happily smiling at all the guys who were staring at her. When the train arrived, she noticed several hands groping her ass in the crowd, but made no outcry.

She felt mildly relieved to get out of the train and onto the streets. She had no idea where she was walking to, her body just walked her along a road until she was in a fairly grotty area, although one with a lot of traffic.

She stopped, and stood leaning against a wall. What happens now? she wondered uneasily.

A car pulled up, and the man inside calld out “How much?”

She bent down and leaned against the car, giving him a good view of her tits. “What are you after, sugar?”

He looked admiringly at her. “How much for a fuck?”

“Twenty,” she told him happily. Oh no, she screamed silently. This can’t be!

“Hop in,” he told her.

“Sure, babe,” she said, sliding into the seat. He drove her into an alleyway.

“I haven’t got any condoms, by the way,” he said.

“That’s fine,” said Jane. “I’m on the pill.” No I’m not, her mind screamed. I’m on nothing and it’s well over a week since my last period!

Her body, still ignoring her, pulled the mans pant’s away, and climbed on top of him. “Oooh yeah,” she whispered as his bare cock slid into her cunt, “that’s nice.” She started to fuck him, her body’s moans of pleasure mingling with her mind’s screams of terror.

* * *

“So her body’s being controlled by a whore?” asked Ellen, grinning.

“A whore who’s probably going to be very popular,” nodded Donna. “Low prices and no inhibitions. She should do very well.”

“Wow!”

A car pulled alongside them. “Hey girls!” shouted the driver.

“That’s Ray,” said Donna, “my boyfriend. Hi Ray!” she called back. “Gonna give us a lift?”

“Sure thing, sweetie. Who’s your friend?”

“This is Ellen,” explained Donna as they got in the back seat, “my best friend. Donna, this is Ray. And that next to him is Frank. He’s not got a girlfriend at the moment.”

“Oh, that’s sad,” said Ellen. She leaned forward. “You know, Frank, I don’t have a boyfriend just now.” Inside her prison, Ellie screamed in horror.

* * *

“Think you’ll get it on with him?” asked Donna as they walked to class.

“Probably,” said Ellen. “He’s cute!”

“Rumour has it he’s only interested in girls for sex,” Donna warned her.

“What’s the problem?” said Ellen mock-seriously.

* * *

Ellen moaned in pleasure as Frank’s cock squirted into her. She’d talked him out of using a condom. Ellie was sobbing in revulsion at the violation of her precious pussy, at the feel of a man touching her like this, and in the fear of pregnancy.

“God that was so good,” Ellen sighed as she kissed Frank’s neck. “Thanks, hon.”

She raised up on her knees, bringing her tits up to Frank’s mouth. He liked sucking her tits, she’d found. Her head bumped against the car roof, but she ignored it, wrapping her arms around Frank’s head and pulling him against her tits. “What do you want to do now?”

He pulled away from her nipple and said, “Why don’t you sit on my lap, little girl?”

Grinning, she twisted around and leaned back against him. His hands slid up and covered her breasts. She felt his cock against her back, growing and hardening again.

“Ellen,” he whispered, “have you ever taken it up the ass?”

“No,” she whispered back, thrilled, “not yet.”

“That’s a shame.”

“Yeah.”

Frank took hold of her hips, and pushed them up. She raised her butt up, and felt one of his hands leave her body. Frank pushed his cock against her asshole. “Nice and slow,” he whispered.

Ellen nodded eagerly, and slid down his cock. “Mmmm,” she moaned softly. “Noooo!” Ellie screamed from within her. It felt like his cock was ripping her ass apart.

“That’s nice,” Ellen told him. He put his hands back on her tits.

“Up and down,” he told her. She took hold of the steering wheel to brace herself, and started pumping her ass up and down his cock.

Ellie sobbed in pain and revulsion. This was the most disgusting thing she’d ever done, and it was painful!

Ellen smiled. “This is the sexiest thing I’ve ever done!” she gasped, “I love it!”

* * *

“How’d it go?” asked Donna the next morning.

“Fantastic!” said Ellen eagerly, “he fucked me twice before he’d take me home.”

“You like that, do you?” Donna grinned.

“Of course!” she exclaimed, “what’s not to like?”

“You got me,” said Donna, “Ray fucks like a champion.”

Ellen looked at her in surprise. “You’re fucking him?”

Donna glared at her. “Well, we all know what happened to my plan to remain a virgin until I was married, don’t we?”

“Yes,” Ellen admitted guiltily.

Donna looked away again. “Besides, rules about behaviour like that are for humans. Not goddesses.”

“Absolutely,” agreed Ellen.

“What does you other half think of all this?” asked Donna mischievously.

Ellen laughed. “She was sobbing like a baby when I got laid. She’s revolted that she’s fucking men, terrified that she’ll get pregnant, and furious that she’s lost the Dreamstone. And she’s wondering why she didn’t have any dreams last night.”

Donna laughed. “I banned her from the Dreamworld. Just in case. And I’ve made a few changes to her body, too—there’s no chance of pregnancy. I don’t want her to take time off being screwed because her tummy’s too big.”

“Cool!” said Ellen. “Happy fucking time for me! Did you do the same to Jane?”

“No,” Donna said, “it didn’t occur to me.”

* * *

Jane had spent the night under a few pieces of newspaper down an alleyway. She’d tottered down there when she’d been too tired to stay on the streets any longer.

She woke up and wanted to groan in pain, but her dream-prison wouldn’t let her. Her pussy was red raw, her ass was no better, her jaw ached like crazy, and her tits felt like they’d been punched. She’d never realised how much damage could be caused by careless guys groping and fucking a girl that never complained.

She got up and walked unsteadily down the alley. I want to go home, she thought.

Her body had other ideas. As soon as she was back on the street, she stopped and leaned against a wall. It wasn’t long before she went back into the alley, accompanied by the first customer of the day.

* * *

“Think you’ll see Frank again?” asked Donna.

“Oh, probably,” said Ellen vaguely. “He said something about going out again. But Eddie was hitting on me yesterday as well, so I thought I’d give him a chance.”

“Well, be a good girl,” giggled Donna.

* * *

Ellie’s screams resounded through her head. This time, Ellen wasn’t able to drown her out with her own groans of pleasure. Her pussy was being pumped away at by Eddie all right, but her mouth was full. Of Eddie’s brother’s cock. When they’d suggested a threesome to her, she’d jumped at the chance.

Please, Ellie screamed, make it stop! Ellen just giggled slightly and slurped at the cock in her mouth as it pumped cum down her throat.

* * *

The weeks flew by. Ellie was relieved that she had a period on time, confirming Donna’s claim that she was pregnancy-proof. But everything else was horrible. She’d fucked just about every single guy in the school, quite a few of the others, and even a few complete strangers she’d met at parties. Her once-tight pussy felt like it had been stretched by a fist. In fact, once or twice, it HAD been.

Her worst moment had been when she realised that she was loosing her revulsion at what her disgusting jailer was doing: Sometimes, Ellen wasn’t faking when she moaned her pleasure at reaching orgasm. The realisation had shaken her more badly than anything else that had happened. Was she turning into the very thing she despised?

Ellen eventually reported to Donna that Ellen was slowly being broken by the continual pressure she was under. She’d laughed.

Things didn’t get really bad until they went on a shopping trip into the city, though. Donna lead Ellie through a maze of streets, buying this and that. Ellie carried it all, of course.

She was taken by surprise when Donna suddenly called out, “Well, look who it is!”

She looked. It was Jane!

She’d changed since Ellie had last seen her. She was looking scrawny and tired. Her once-glorious breasts sagged beneath the too-tight top. By contrast, her stomach was fuller than ever and stranding right out.

Jane smiled at them. “Well, what a nice surprise. Fancy seeing you two here!”

“Hi Jane,” said Ellen. “How’s life?”

“Great!” she said enthusiastically. “Leaving home and coming up here was the best thing I ever did. I’m very popular round here. In fact,” she winked at them, “I’m doing well enough that I can give you a freebie. For old time’s sake.”

Donna sneered in disgust. “I’m not a sicko like you, thanks all the same.”

“Just offering,” said Jane mildly. “What about you, Ellie?” she asked. “I KNOW you enjoyed it last time.”

“It’s ELLEN,” she snapped, “and I wouldn’t touch you with a ten-foot cattle prod!”

“Sorry.. Ellen. My mistake,” Jane apologised.

“So you’re pregnant then,” said Donna.

“Yeah,” said Jane. “My customers only use condoms when they want to, so it was inevitable really. My pimp’s delighted.”

“You have a pimp?” asked Ellen.

“Yeah, we all do,” said Jane. “I’m his favourite, cos I never say no. He says he can get big money for an unregistered baby.”

Donna raised an eyebrow at that. “Listen, whore. Let Jane speak for herself.”

“Sure,” Jane replied. Then she took a long, quavering breath.

“Is that better?” asked Donna.

“You. Bitch.” said Jane, with more venom than Ellie had ever heard in a voice.

Donna just smiled. “Now, now. You’re only getting what you deserve.”

“Deserve?” shriek Jane. “For making you spend an hour or so fooling around, I deserve a lifetime of misery? A lifetime of fucking scum off the streets? A liftime of giving birth just so my children can be sold to pedophile rings? My baby is going to be sold into a life of sexual slavery! And you say I deserve it!?” And she burst into tears.

“Yes,” said Donna calmly, “because you did it TO ME, bitch. Whore, you can take control back now.”

The crying cut off. The whore wiped her nose and them smiled at them. “She does get a bit excitable sometimes,” she told them.

Ellie was cringing in horror. Ellen and Donna seemed unaffected. “See you round, Jane,” said Ellen as they left.

Donna was silent as they walked away down the street. Finally, she asked Ellen, “How did your other half react to that?”

“She was horrified,” Ellen replied indifferently. “Why?”

Donna smiled nastily. “It never occured to me that getting pregnant could be used as punishment. How would she feel about that?”

“She’s screaming already,” Ellen reported.

“Well,” said Donna as they rounded a corner, “let’s see how she sounds when she’s given birth and sent the kid away for adoption. Several times.”

She laughed, and Ellen joined in. Ellie just screamed and screamed.

* * *

More weeks passed. Ellen continued to earn her reputation as the biggest slut in the school, and so it was no surprise when she noticed her stomach beginning to swell slightly. Ellie felt utterly sick with despair.

“You’re putting on a few pounds,” remarked Frank as he pumped her ass one night. Ellen just laughed.

“It’s a sign of a great sex life,” she told him.

She got out of the car when he’d done with her, and went to the car next to it. She tapped on one of the steamed-up windows. It rolled down slightly, and she looked in. Donna was sitting on the back seat, legs spread wide apart, with Ray between them, his mouth busy on her cunt.

“Sorry to interrupt,” Ellen whispered, “but you said we had to be going by nine.”

Donna nodded. “Just a few more minutes,” she groaned.

Ellen waited for them to finish. Eventually, Ray climbed out. “She says you should get in,” he told her.

“Get out of my way then,” she snapped at him. Because Ray was off-limits to her, she tended to be short with him. She climbed into the driver’s seat.

Donna was dressing in the back. “Get going, Ell,” she said. “We don’t want to miss the party.”

Ellen started the car and headed back into town. They didn’t make it. A car came screaming along the road behind them, and smashed right into the back of Donna’s car.

Fortunately, there were no injuries. But Donna was almost incoherent with rage. She screamed at the driver of the car for driving so recklessly, and became even more furious when he claimed the accident had been their fault. The breakdown recovery service took nearly two hours to show up, and by the time he dropped them off at Donna’s home, she was seething with anger.

“I’ll teach them,” she swore. “I’ll teach them ALL!” She held the Dreamstone in front of her, and yelled at it “Every human in the world is to have horrific nightmares when they sleep, until I say otherwise. Every last one!”

Ellen watched her friend nervously. “Donna, are you sure..?” she started.

“Don’t you DARE argue with me, you bitch!” Donna screamed at her. “I’ll kill you if you argue with me again!” And she turned and stamped away into her house.

Ellen hesitated for a few moments, then turned and walked home.

* * *

Donna floated through wonderful dreams. In the world where her every whim was law, she was happy. Her anger gradually subsided as her adoring subjects praised her and begged her forgiveness.

When the sun shining through the window woke her, she was feeling very happy and relaxed. Good old Dreamstone, she thought to herself, it makes life so wonderful...

It felt like a punch in the stomach when she looked down and saw her neck was bare of any ornamentation.

The Dreamstone was gone!

She leapt out of bed, and searched frantically through the bedclothes. Then her clothes, and then the floor. For over an hour, she rushed around in desperation. It was only exhaustion that made her stop.

It’s gone, she realised. But how? The only person who knew it existed was trapped by its power. She had made sure of that. How could anybody have known?

She spent the day in her bedroom. She was too scared to go outside. More than anything else, she dreaded what might happen when she fell asleep. She knew, perhaps better than anybody, just how vulnerable she would be in the Dreamworld without the stone.

She tried to fight off sleep. She knew it was hopeless, but she tried. Finally, though, her head sank onto her chest, and she fell into the world of Dreams.

* * *

Donna stood in the palace. The Dreamstone was around her neck. Relief flooded through her like an orgasm. She realised what had happened: She’d told the Dreamstone to give EVERYBODY nightmares, and it had taken her so literally it had included her as well!

Like a mother hugging a baby, she wrapped her hands around the stone and crushed it protectively against her chest.

Only for it to crumble into dust.

“I’m sorry,” said a voice from the throne. “I just couldn’t resist!”

Donna whirled to face the throne. Sitting on it was Ellie.

“No,” she screamed. “You’re trapped! Helpless! You CAN’T be here! This is just another nightmare! It’s not happening!”

An invisible hand slapped her in the face. She feel to her knees, sobbing.

“It’s happening, Donna,” said Ellie. “Thanks to your little tantrum last night.”

“What?” Donna managed between sobs. “How..?”

Ellie leaned back in her throne. “Everybody in the world is to have nightmares, you said. And everyone did. Even me. You over-rode your long-ago command to deny me access to the Dreamworld. At last, I dreamed. I was still trapped, helpless, inside Ellen, but I was dreaming.

“And as I was told happens, so long ago, nightmares hunt down dreams that stay too long. They hunted down Ellen. And they caught her.

“Her screams of horror as they tore her apart will warm my heart for the rest of my life. You can’t imagine how good it was to feel her being ripped to pieces.”

“No,” whispered Donna, stunned. “She was supposed to be indestructible!”

“She wasn’t. She was torn apart slowly. Bit by agonised bit. And so, at long last, I was free. Free of her, free of you. I woke myself out of my nightmare, and I broke into your house. I took back the Dreamstone!”

“What are you going to do to me?” whispered Donna in dread.

Ellie looked at her thoughtfully. “Don’t think I haven’t thought about it,” she said. “After all you’ve put me through... fucking MEN, fucking HUNDREDS of men! I’ve been raped, sodomised, beaten, tortured, and even impregnated because of YOU!” She was screaming by this point.

Then her voice dropped down, low and menacing. “I’ve thought a LOT about how I would get revenge on you, Donna.”

Donna held up her hands, clasped in supplication. “Please,” she begged.

Ellie gestured, and Donna was knocked onto her back.

“Don’t worry,” Ellie said. “I told you I’ve thought about it. And what I’ve decided is: I’m sick of this circle of hatred. This is the Dreamstone, not the Nightmare Stone. It shouldn’t be used for evil.”

“Thank you,” gasped Donna in relief. “Thank you!”

“You hurt me, I hurt you, you hurt me... enough. It ends here,” said Ellie. “I’ve already freed Jane. She’ll recover from what you put her through. Mentally and physically, she’ll recover. The Dreamstone can heal. It’s healed her, and it’s healed me. And now it’s all over.”

Donna stood up unsteadily. “So it’s all over now?” she asked hopefully.

“Not quite,” said Ellie. “You see, while I won’t take revenge on you, I still have to protect myself. You know about the Dreamstone. I can’t risk you stealing it back.”

“I wont,” said Donna. “I promise!”

“I know you won’t,” said Ellie. “Because you’re staying here. You’re never going to wake up again.”

“Oh no! Please, I don’t want to stay here!”

“You’re never going to wake up,” continued Ellie. “I can’t risk it. And I can’t risk letting you stay in the Dreamworld awake and aware. So you will stay here, dreaming, and not knowing you’re dreaming.”

Then she smiled. “You should be aware from my first fuck here what happens to people like that.”

Donna barely had time to scream before a beam of light lanced out of the Dreamstone. She vanished.

Ellie sat back on her throne. “It’s over,” she sighed happily. “Finally, over.”

“For every beginning, an end, eh?” said a voice off to one side. Her old friend, the yellow penguin.

“That’s right,” she told it. And then a barrier materialised around it. “Now then, perhaps you’d care to tell me why you’re still alive? Donna told me weeks ago that she’d killed every inhabitant of the Dreamworld as a precaution.”

“She must have missed me,” shrugged the penguin.

“I don’t think so,” Ellie told it. “I’ve thought about it a lot. You’re the only dream that seems to inhabit the palace. You know all about the stone. And now I find you’re immune to it’s power.

“You’re him, aren’t you? The dream king?”

“No,” said the penguin. Then it shimmered, and in its place stood a beautiful women in a long, yellow gown. “The Dream Queen. I was economical with the truth.”

Ellie looked admiringly at the beautiful goddess. Then she asked, “Why? Why the Dreamstone? Why all this?”

The Queen sighed. “You said it yourself. The vicious circle. Absolute power is corrupting. For eons, I alternated between a goddess of goodness and light, and a demon of evil and darkness. In the end, I couldn’t take it any more. I bound my power into a stone, and sent it to the waking world. Only the physical holder of the stone can wield its power. So I am safe from its corruption forever.”

“And beyond its power?” asked Ellie.

“Not as such,” said the Queen. “The only rule is, it cannot harm me. Donna could not kill me, and...” she stepped through Ellie’s barrier, “...you cannot imprison me.”

Ellie looked at the Queen. “I meant what I said to Donna. I can’t risk anybody knowing about the Dreamstone.”

The Queen smiled. “You’ll just have to live with it,” she told Ellie. “It can’t hurt me. And there are things I know that you would benefit from me telling you.”

“It can’t hurt you,” said Ellie, “but it can do this!” A beam of light struck the Queen, and pulled her to Ellie.

“What..?” the startled Queen started to ask, and then she was sucked inside Ellie.

“It can send you to the waking world,” said Ellie, “by placing your spirit within the body of my baby. And like any reincarnated spirit, you won’t remember your past life. Now, the only ruler in this kingdom is me!”

She rose from her throne. Her power was safe, now, and uncontested. As it had the day she first gained the stone, her mind turned to sex. And why not, she thought guiltily? Why not have a celebratory fuck?

She conjured up two dream lovers. The mere sight of their lovely bodies made her pussy damp. “Fuck me,” she instructed them both. “Fuck me nice and hard!”

They walked up to her. One stood in front of her, and one behind.

Then, moving as one, they rammed their massive cocks into her body, one up her cunt and one up her ass.

She screamed in ecstatic pleasure. “Yes! God, I love cocks!”

And, fragmented within her mind, but gaining more power over Ellie’s thoughts by the moment, a Dreamstone-created woman named Ellen laughed.