The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What Dreams May Come...

Chapter 3

For the next week or so, Ellie was pretty happy. She spent most of her free time in dreams, enjoying the omnipotence she wielded there. In her waking hours, she enjoyed the way her body was changing in response to her dream commands—her breasts were much fuller than they had been, and the rest of her body was also getting much sexier.

It was on a Wednesday nearly two weeks after she’d found the Dreamstone that her happiness with her improved body was lost.

She was filling in as a waitress for her mother again, rather enjoying the looks she was getting these days from the customers. But one table was a group of four people from Ellie’s college—they were in the year above her.

She didn’t like them. Two were male, and the other two were amongst the most popular girls in school. One, Donna, because she was thin, blonde, and came from a wealthy family. The other, Jane, because she was quite attractive, had the biggest breasts in school, and delighted in showing them off in skimpy clothes.

As a nobody, Ellie was normally beneath their notice. This time, though, they’d been staring at her and sniggering most of the evening. When they left, Donna said loudly, “We’ve left a big tip, so you can pay for your breast surgery.” Jane laughed like crazy.

Ellie fled the restaurant in embarassment, and locked herself in her bedroom.

How had they noticed, she wondered. They usually didn’t give her a second glance.

Then she realised—Jane’s current boyfriend had made a few passes at her in the past. She’d turned him down, of course. But he obviously fancied her enough to notice the sudden change.

She went to the Dreamworld. She’d feel better, she hoped, after a nice dream. She created a horde of beautiful women to fuck, then laid back on the bed to enjoy it.

It didn’t work. All she could think of was the sneering faces and her humiliation.

Finally, she couldn’t bear it any more. With a wave of her hand, she erased her lovers from existence. Then she summoned up a door to a control room. She was going to have revenge!

First she would work on Jane. She already knew what she was going to do to her: Jane was admired because she had massive tits and, according to rumour, would let most men do what they liked with them.

Ellie smiled grimly. Let’s see how popular you are, she thought, with even bigger tits.

She set Jane’s breasts to grow bigger. Ludicrously big. If they ever reached full size, Jane would be utterly unable to move: Her breasts would weight more than the rest of her body.

Then Ellie went to Donna. She wasn’t quite so sure what to do to Donna. She always acted like she was so superior to everybody else, walking around with a perpetual sneer. The sneer she’d had when she’d humiliated Ellie.

Turn her into a nympho? Ellie wondered. Or some disgusting fetish? No. If I just turn up her drive for some perversion, she’ll enjoy doing it. That’s no good.

Then she realised what to do. She turned every single one of Donna’s sexual drives down to zero. She would have absolutely no interest in having sex, making out with boys, nothing. She wouldn’t even bother to masturbate.

Then Ellie made it so that it would take very little to make her reach orgasm. Lastly, but most importantly, she turned the ‘Submissiveness” drive up to maximum. And then, to see if she could, she set it ABOVE the glowing red ‘Maximum’ setting.

That ought to do it, she thought to herself. Let’s see how haughty you can be now, bitch!

Finally, she instructed the Dreamstone to make both Donna and Jane dream of nothing except their behaviour in the restaurant. She wanted them to know why they were being punished.

* * *

Thursday night, and Donna was in a foul temper. Her boyfriend, Sam, was ‘driving her home’ from the cinema—meaning he was going to pull over somewhere dark and want to make out.

She wasn’t in the mood to get pawed at. She’d had a bad day. She’d lost her voice in class that morning, and had played an abysmal game of hockey in the afternoon. All she wanted to do was be left alone, but she doubted her desire would be granted.

Sure enough, Sam pulled the car over.

“I thought we were going home,” she snapped.

“We are, we are,” smiled Sam, putting an arm round her shoulders.

She pushed him away. “Knock it off, Sam, I’m not in the mood.”

He looked surprised. She usually enjoyed his advances. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” she said irritably. “I’m just not in the mood.”

“You’ve been bad-tempered all evening,” Sam observed. “What’s bothering you?”

“I told you, nothing. It’s just been a lousy day.”

“Why?”

“Never mind.”

“No, come on,” Sam persevered, “Tell me what’s wrong.”

Donna suddenly felt an overwhelming urge to tell him. “It’s everything. Loosing my voice in class this morning and sitting there like an idiot. I was useless at hockey this afternoon—as soon as I got the ball I gave it away. And you got on my nerves in the cinema, constantly stroking my leg and hugging me.”

Sam looked surprised at the sudden rush of words. “You could have said something.”

“I couldn’t—I lost my voice again.”

“Really?” Sam asked in surprise. “When?”

“Just after you said...” Donna broke off. It had just hit her—something that made sense of the entire day!

That morning, she’d lost her voice when th teacher walked in and told the class to be quiet. At hockey, her team-mates had all been shouting “Pass to me!", and she HAD. She’d lost her voice in the cinema when Sam had whispered “Shh. Just relax.” at her... She was obeying every instruction she was given! And just now—she’d only told Sam her problems when he told her to!

Sam was looking at her. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” she managed to say. “Can we go home now?”

Sam shook his head. “C’mon, tell me what’s wrong. Something is—you’ve gone white as a sheet.”

She had no choice. She told him, “I just realised that I’ve obeyed every instruction I’ve been given today.”

He blinked in surprise. “What?”

“I lost my voice when people told me to be quiet. I passed the ball at hockey because my team-mates told me to. I’m telling you this because YOU told me to. I’m doing whatever I’m told! Something’s happened to me!” Donna blurted out.

“What happened?”

“I don’t know!”

Sam looked at a loss. “Is this some kind of joke?”

“No!” she cried. “I’m serious. I’ve done whatever I’ve been told to do all day!”

Sam grinned. He wasn’t taking her seriously, she realised. “In that case, I order you to give me a blowjob.”

“Oh for Christ’s sake,” she said angrily. But even as she said it, she reached for his fly. “This is serious!” as she pulled out his cock and leaned down. Further speech became impossible as she filled her mouth with his cock.

Sam leaned back. He wasn’t sure what was going on, but he was inclined to believe she was playing a joke of some kind. Since it had cut out on the usual half-hour of fooling around before he got her down on his lap, he was happy to have the joke played.

Donna was furious, but she was utterly unable to do anything until Sam came in her mouth. “Swallow it,” he told her. She had no choice but to obey—she had always before spat it out.

At last, she could speak again. “That wasn’t funny, asshole! I could have you arrested for rape!”

Sam grinned. “Yeah, I really had to force you to do that!”

“You did,” she persisted. “I told you, I can’t help it! I need a doctor!”

A thought occured to Sam. What if she wasn’t joking? If she was serious, it opened up some real possibilities. But how to prove it without opening himself up for trouble..?

“Okay, Don,” he said. “I tell you what. I still reckon you’re just kidding. So I’m going to prove it. If I’m right, you’ll refuse to do what I say. If I’m wrong, then we’ll see what we can do to get you fixed.”

That sounded a bit ominous to Donna. “What do you mean?”

“Get naked,” Same told her.

She immediately began undressing. “Sam, for crying out loud!”

“Hey, this is a real test,” Sam told her. “You normally won’t do more than get your tits out. If you’ll do more, then maybe you ARE telling the truth.

Donna unclipped her bra and dropped it on the floor. She had never been more undressed in front of a guy. Her hands went to her skirt, and she pulled it off, along with her panties. Shivering from more than just the cold, she sat naked.

“Very nice,” said Sam admiringly.

“Let me get dressed,” she pleaded.

“Not yet—we haven’t finished yet. Recline your seat.”

She did as she was told, tilting her seat to be almost flat. Sam did the same. Then he pulled his jeans down.

She realised what he was going to do. “No, Sam, don’t!”

“Be quiet,” he told her. “This is the test—we both know you refuse to have sex until you’re married. So if this is a joke, you’ll say No. I’ll stop as soon as you tell me to. Until then, lay back and spread your legs.”

Unable to refuse, Donna did as she was told. Sam got above her, and pushed his cock against the entrance to her cunt. “Anything to say?” he asked.

She shook her head vigorously, trying to make him understand he had to stop this.

“Not good enough,” Same told her. “Hold still now.”

Her eyes filled with tears as his cock slid into her. Her precious virginity was torn apart, and she couldn’t even cry out in protest. Sam didn’t notice her crying, too busy enjoying himself. He started to fuck her.

To her horror, Donna almost immediately felt an orgasm building. Jesus, she thought, what’s wrong with me? He’s raping me and I’m going to come?

She came. Sam laughed. “Oh yeah—so unwilling you come after ten seconds of fucking! If you’re that much of a slut, Donna, act like it—let’s hear you moaning like a whore on overtime.”

“Oh yeah, baby,” moaned Donna, “fuck me hard. Mmmm, it’s so good. Fuck my tight pussy. I’m coming again, I’m such a slut. You’re so good.”

And she came again. And again, and again, before Sam finished.

He slid out of her, and rolled onto his back. “Okay,” he gasped, “I believe you!”

* * *

He dropped her off at home, ordering her not to tell anybody about her problem, or about what he’d done.

Her biggest worry was that he’d come inside her. It wasn’t too likely that she’d get pregnant today, but she went and had a bath to wash herself, just in case. Then she went to bed, and cried herself to sleep. Her dreams consisted of nothing more exciting that her memories of the meal in the restaurant the night before this nightmare began.

The next morning, more than anything else, she wanted to stay in bed. Her mother’s call of “Get up, honey, or you’ll be late!” put paid to that, and her later comment of “You go to school now, I’ll see you later.” stopped Donna from staying at home.

She trudged slowly to school. She met Jane on the way in, who was in very high spirits.

“You know, I swear my tits are getting bigger,” she giggled. “I could barely fit them in my biggest bra this morning. I’ll have to get Paul to check them closely.”

Donna managed to keep up her end of the conversation enough to make sure Jane didn’t tell her to say what was wrong. It wasn’t hard, self-absorbed as Jane tended to be.

The morning classes weren’t too bad either. Nobody made any offhand comments that she felt obliged to obey. By morning break, she was feeling a little happier about her prospects.

Then Sam came and found her.

“Hi babe. Come with me!”

Unable to refuse, she followed him up the stairs. “What do you want now?” she asked him bitterly.

“More of the same,” he grinned. “Come in here. Oh, and stay quiet, yeah?” He opened a door into what looked like a cupboard.

“It’s one of the storage rooms,” he explained. “I just happen to have a key.” He locked the door, then turned on a small lamp.

“Right. You don’t have to get completely undressed this time,” he told her. “Just unbutton your blouse, and loose the bra and panties.”

She did as ordered, in silence. He pocketed her underwear. “You can do without these for the rest of the day,” he grinned. “Now get up against the wall.”

She backed up against the wall, and closed her eyes, not wanting to see what was coming.

“No, no,” said Sam. “Face the wall.”

She turned. What the Hell was he doing now? she wondered. Making sure she didn’t see something..?

“Hold still now.” He hiked her skirt up over her ass. She realised then what he was going to do, but his commands to stay still and silent made it impossible to make any kind of protest.

His cock slid slowly up her ass. She shuddered silently at the pain of the intrusion.

“Now, we don’t want anybody to hear us,” whispered Sam, “but gasp and moan softly for me.”

And once again, Donna was forced to moan in mock-pleasure as her boyfriend raped her. Her stifled sobbing just seemed to excite him even more. And once again, to her bewilderment, she came time and time again before it was over.

Sam handed her the key before he left, ordering her to come back to the store room at lunchtime.

The next few hours were torture for her. Her nipples were clearly visible through her blouse, and she was stared at through all the lessons. But the knowledge that she was in for more mistreatment at lunchtime was the worst thing.

Even so, she was unable to resist going back to meet Sam at lunchtime. This time he fucked her normally, then had her suck his cock afterwards. His parting words, however, were ominous: “I’ve got something special planned for this evening. Be ready for me to collect you at 7, right?”

She made it through the rest of the afternoon somehow, and headed home. She wondered about running away, but then realised that Sam’s order to be ready for collection made this impossible.

Jane caught up with her on the way home. Not looking quite so cheerful this time, she complained that her breasts were hurting her.

Around quarter past seven, Sam turned up at her house, and ordered her to go with him. She climbed into his car.

“What are you going to do to me this time?” she asked him accusingly.

“Nothing,” he answered smiling. “have you forgotten tonight’s a men’s night out?”

She HAD forgotten—Sam and a group of his friends regularly got together and camped out in the woods with a large amount of alcohol. Women were generally not invited.

“Then what do you want me to come along for?”

He grinned. “Well, it’s a rule that you have to bring along a crate of beer. No booze, no admission. And I haven’t been able to get hold of any beer this time.”

“You seem very cheerful about it.”

“Oh, I am. Y’see, you’re going to be my alternative.”

What the Hell was he on about? “What do you mean?”

“Rather than take beer, I’m going to take you. And offer you to everybody else.”

Donna stared at him in terror. “No! I can’t take that!” she protested desperately.

“Sure you can,” he gloated. “You can take whatever I tell you to.”

Another thought struck her. “I’ll get pregnant if they all fuck me.”

“Is that true?” he asked her suspiciously. “Be honest.”

“Yes,” she replied.

“Well, that’s ok,” he said.

“What?” she screamed.

“Be quiet,” he told her. “And sit still.”

And that was that. She sat immobile for the rest of the journey, her mind chruning over the thought that she was going to get pregant from gang-rape, and her boyfriend was ok with that. Sam gave her a few orders to control her behaviour when they arrived, like ‘don’t act like you don’t want it’ and ‘don’t try and get away’. After a few minutes, they arrived at the dirt trail leading up to the clearing. Several other cars were already there.

“Looks like we’re the last to arrive,” said Sam as he got out. “Get out of the car.”

Donna got out silently. “Take all your clothes off. Except your panties.” Moments later, she was naked. Sam looked at her admiringly.

“Right. Follow me.” And he set up the trail. Wincing occasionally as she trod on a stone, Donna followed, holding her breasts in her hands, partly out of modesty and partly to stop them becoming painful in the long walk.

Just before they reached the clearing, Sam told her “Wait here. And stop trying to hide yourself” Then he strode forward into the light of the bonfire. Donna dropped her hands to her sides.

“Hey Sam!” called one of the others, “where’s the beer.”

“Didn’t bring any,” said Sam indifferently.

“Hey man, you know the rules.”

“Yeah. So I brought something else.”

Everybody was looking at him now. “Like what?” they challenged.

Sam turned back to Donna. “Come here,” he called back.

Donna walked up to stand beside him. She could see there were about a dozen men here, most of whom she knew at least by sight. The orange glow of the fire hid her red embarassment at being seen by so many men almost naked.

A chorus of wolf whistles went up. Sam told the group, “Donna here has kindly offered to be our waitress for tonight. She’ll serve your beer, and anything else you want her to get. And she’ll also give head to anybody who wants it.”

Donna was staring at her feet in silent shame. Now she understood why he wasn’t worried about her getting pregnant. It was a relief, of sorts.

“That frigid bitch?” called one voice. Sinkingly, Donna realised it was Dave, an ex-boyfriend who dumped her when she wouldn’t sleep with him. “You’re having a laugh!”

“Frigid?” asked Sam in mock astonishment. “You must have her mixed up with another girl. I already fucked her twice today! Once up the ass, I might add.”

Donna wanted to die in the humiliation. This would be all around the town within days, she knew.

“You’re making that up,” Dave said skeptically.

“I tell you what,” said Sam. “Since you’re so doubtful, you have her first. Go give him a blow job, Donna.”

Donna walked over to him, desperately hoping something would stop this happening. To her relief, something did.

“No way,” said Dave. “I’m not drunk enough to do this out in the open.”

A round of laughter. “The bushes are over there,” laughed Sam. “Go with him, Donna. Then you can come back and see who else wants to go with you.”

Dave took her arm and pulled her along behind a thick clump of bushes. Then he turned to face her. “So much for little miss ‘no sex before marriage’", he snarled. “Why are you so happy to fuck around with him but not me?”

For a moment, Donna felt sick to her stomach that she was going to have to tell another man that she would do whatever she was told. Then a ray of light dawned—He hadn’t told her to tell the truth!

She hesitated between insults and flattery. Flattery would be safer, she decided. “Sam hasn’t got a very big dick,” she lied. “Yours is huge. I was too scared that I wouldn’t be able to take it.”

For a moment she was afraid he wouldn’t buy it. Then he grinned. “Well, let’s see you take it now, girl.”

She nodded, then knelt down in front of him. After being so scared of how bad it could have got, it was almost a pleasant relief to get away with just pulling his cock out and sucking on it until she could swallow his cum.

“Not spitting it out any more either,” observed Dave. “He HAS got you well trained, hasn’t he?”

“I guess,” she said, getting up off her knees. She turned away, but he caught her arm. “What’s the hurry?” he asked.

“Sam told me to come back once we were finished,” she explained.

“Do you do everything he tells you?”

“It seems like it lately,” she admitted. Her pulse was racing—was he going to get her to explain about her sudden obedience after all.

He let go. “Whatever.”

Thank God, she thought, as she hurried back around the bushes. “Who’s next?” she called.

The next guy was either drunk or uninhibited enough not to want to go and hide from sight. She knelt in full view of everyone and started on him. The comments that were being made about her by them made her cringe with embarassment. But her overwhelming feeling was of relief that, busy using her mouth for other purposes, she didn’t have to worry about conversation forcing her to admit to the real reason she was doing what Sam told her.

As soon as she raised her head again, she was called over to another guy. And another, and another. She lost count of how many times she had to perform. Her jaw began to ache, and the guys got rougher and clumsier with her as they got more and more drunk. But eventually, she heard the conversation dying down, and realised that they were all falling asleep. Or passing out. Finally, she finished with one guy and wasn’t immediately called over by another. Finally, she thought, it’s over.

Good thing, too. Her jaw was aching like crazy, she could barely feel her tongue any more, her knees were throbbing and grass-stained, and her stomach felt full to bursting. She staggered to her feet, and headed for the edge of the clearing. Sam had forbidden her to leave, but in addition to all her other problems, she was bursting for a pee.

“Leaving so soon?” asked a slurred voice. Dave. Not everybody was asleep after all.

“I was just...” Donna started.

“Yeah, yeah,” Dave interrupted. “Don’t lie to me. Tell me, how come you’ve only been sucking guys off tonight instead of fucking them too?”

Oh fuck, Donna thought, he’s ordered me... “Sam didn’t want me to. Probably worried I’d get pregnant.”

“No birth control?” asked Dave, staggering unsteadily to his feet.

“No,” admitted Donna.

“Guess that’s why he did you up the ass earlier, then,” he slurred. “Never let me do that either, did you?”

“No,” she admitted. “I told you earlier...”

“Yeah,” he interrupted. “Well, since you’ve shown what a slut you are, and since you must be used to it by now, why don’t you let me do you now? For old times sake.”

“I told you, I might get pregnant,” she said desperately.

“Not from anal, you won’t,” Dave said angrily.

Oh no, she thought. “You’re not my boyfriend any more, Dave.”

“Neither are any of them,” Dave waved at the rest of the group, “so don’t act all high-and-mighty, Missy. Just get up against that tree.”

No choice, she thought to herself. I’ve just got to stop him getting any further. “Okay then,” she said as she walked to the tree. “For old time’s sake.”

Please God, she prayed, let that be enough to stop him thinking there’s something funny going on.

She needn’t have worried. Thinking was the last thing on Dave’s drunken mind. He pulled her panties down out of the way and went to it. Donna gritted her teeth and tried to avoid being pushed against the bark hard enough to hurt. Her eyes watered like crazy though—Dave was hardly being delicate.

To her relief, she only had one orgasm—too much discomfort involved for more, she supposed. Then Dave pulled out of her, staggered a few steps, and sank to his knees. “Okay, you can leave now,” he said, then fell to the ground and started to snore.

Her heart leapt. He had countered Sam’s earlier order not to leave! She could get the Hell away from here!

She turned and scampered down the path as fast as her aching legs would take her. She had to stop after a hundred yards though, to retreat behind a bush for a long-awaited answer to the call of nature.

Finally unburdened, she staggered down the rest of the dirst track to where the cars were parked.

Then she remembered, she didn’t have any keys. Fortunately, her clothes were still laying on the ground where she’d left them. She got dressed, then started jogging home.

It was a good five miles. By the time she made it home, she was almost exhausted. She’d been too scared of pursuit to stop and rest. She staggered up to her room, hung a “Do not disturb” sign on the handle, and then collapsed onto her bed and was asleep before her head hit the pillow.

* * *

When she woke up, it was almost noon. To her relief, she hadn’t had any nightmares about her gangbang activities. Just that same weird dream about being rude to the waitress girl.

Her legs ached like Hell, and her stomach was decidedly queasy. I can’t take much more of this, she thought. I have to get someone to help me. But Sam’s forbidden me to see any doctors, or tell anyone.

Jane, she decided. She’s my best friend, I bet she’ll be able to help me.

She showered, dressed, and prepared to go out. As a precaution, she took her walkman with her, with the headphones at full volume. Should drown out practically anything, she thought happily. No chance of people ordering me about today.

She set off for Jane’s house. Avoiding people she knew, she was there pretty fast. She knocked on the front door, and was answered by Jane’s mother.

“Oh, hello Donna. My word, you look awful What have you been doing?”

“Late nights catching up with me,” said Donna. “Is Jane in?”

Her mother nodded. “I think she’s suffering from late nights too—she hasn’t got out of bed yet. She’s awake, though.”

“Great. I’ll see if she’s taking visitor,” said Donna, and headed upstairs. She knocked on Jane’s door. “Jane? It’s Donna.”

“What do you want?” asked Jane. She sounds awfully wheezy, thought Donna.

“I’ve got a problem, Jane. I need your help.” That was the most she could say without breaking Sam’s ‘no-telling’ rule.

“Okay,” said Jane, still sounding out of breath. “Come in.”

Thank goodness, Donna thought. She went in. Jane was still in bed, under her bedclothes. She studied Donna closely, then sighed in disappointment.

“What’s wrong?” said Donna.

“Nothing,” said Jane. “You look awful. What were you doing last night?”

Donna felt mixed feelings at this question. On the one hand, it was sure to lead to Jane finding out her problem and helping her deal with it. On the other, it was so humiliating... “I was, uh...” she hesitated.

“Come on, I’m your best friend. Spill it.”

An order, Donna thought glumly. “I was out in the woods with Sam and his friends in just my underwear, giving them all blow jobs.”

Jane looked at her incredulously. “What?!”

“I was sucking off Sam and his friends,” said Donna, squirming in embarassment.

“What the Hell for?!”

“Sam told me to.”

“That’s your whole reason?” Jane asked in amazement. Donna nodded.

“You need a fucking therapist, Donna.”

“I know,” said Donna, “but I can’t see one.”

“Why not?”

“Sam told me not to.”

“Sam said, Sam said. What the fuck is wrong with you, Donna?!”

“I can’t tell you. Sam told me not to.”

Finally, Jane said what Donna had been so desperately hoping she would. “Well, I tell you to ignore him! What’s going on?”

“Oh thank God!” exclaimed Donna. “Jane, ever since Thursday morning, I’ve been unable to resist doing whatever I’m told. Same found out, and he’s been making me fuck him and his mates ever since!”

Jane looked stunned. “This is a joke, right?”

“No, I swear it,” cried Donna. “You’ve got to believe me. When anyone tells me to do anything, I do it. I can’t help myself. And I don’t know why.”

Jane looked at her quizzically. “Has anything else weird happened to you?” she asked at last.

“Isn’t that enough?” said Donna.

“I mean.. at night,” said Jane. “While you were asleep.”

Donna looked at Jane in surprise. “I’ve... been having the same dream.”

“You’re in a restaurant?” asked Jane

“And I’m rude to the waitress,” said Donna. “How did you know?”

“I’ve been dreaming it too,” said Jane quietly. “Both nights.”

“Have... you been obeying everybody too?” asked Donna in amazement.

“No,” Jane said. She threw her blanket aside. Donna gaped in amazement. “Look at me!” sobbed Jane. “I’m a freak!”

Donna tried to find the words to reassure her friend, but they wouldn’t come. Jane’s breasts had grown huge: They looked like oversized beachballs. No wonder she sounded so out of breath!

“How..?”

“I don’t know!” cried Jane. “They just keep growing and growing! They still haven’t stopped!”

Donna sat back in stunned amazement. Finally, she said “It’s her, isn’t it? The waitress.”

Jane nodded tearfully. “It must be. You were rude about her tits being bigger, and now mine are too. She must have done something to us.”

“But what?” asked Donna. “How is this possible?”

“It must be some kind of hypnotism,” wheezed Jane. “I’ve read about hypnotism being able to affect the body. She must have done it to us because we embarrased her.”

“I’ll kill her,” said Donna furiously, standing up. “Right now!”

“Oh, don’t be stupid,” snapped Jane. “All she has to do is tell you not to, and you’ll do it. And even if you did, that’ll leave you a slut and me a freak forever.”

“Then what do we do?” asked Donna despairingly.

“We ask her to cure us,” said Jane simply. “She must be able to undo it.”

“But why would she?”

“Do you have any better ideas?” asked Jane pointedly. Donna shook her head.

Jane put her hands under her mammoth breasts to support them, then rolled out of bed. Staggering, she quickly tottered to the chair in front of her computer desk, and sank gratefully into it. “Christ, these things are heavy,” she muttered.

Donna watched over her shoulder as she looked up the restaurant number in the online phone directory, then used the computer to phone it.

“Hey, what’s her name?” asked Jane suddenly.

Donna racked her brain. “Uh, Ellen, I think.”

Somebody picked up the phone. “Hello?”

“Hi,” said Jane. “Can I speak to Ellen please?”

“Sure. Just a minute.”

There were a few moments of silence, and then “Hello?”

“Ellen? It’s Jane and Donna here.”

“It’s Ellie, not Ellen.”

“Sorry.”

“What do you want?”

Jane took a deep breath. “We need to talk to you about what’s happened to us.”

“Oh? Has something happened to you?” The voice sounded like it was coming through an enormous grin. Donna’s doubts dissolved—Ellie had definitely done it!

“You know damn well what’s happened to us,” she snapped. “You did it!”

“Me? Now how could I do anything to you?”

Jane’s elbow hit Donna’s stomach. “Shut up,” she whispered, “we need her to fix this, remember?”

She turned back to the phone. “Look, Ellie, we know you did it. We need you to undo it.”

“Even if I could, why would I?” asked Ellie smugly.

“If you didn’t want us to know it was you, you wouldn’t have made us dream it,” said Jane. “So you must be willing to do something.”

“Well, I might be convinced to help,” said Ellie, “if you come and ask me nicely.”

“I can’t,” argued Jane, “I can barely stand up.”

“I’m sure Donna will help you, if you ask the right way,” said Ellie, and she hung up.

Jane collapsed back in her chair. “Bitch.”

“So what now?” asked Donna.

“We go over there,” said Jane. “Nothing else we can do.”

“How? You can’t walk!”

“And I don’t want to be seen like this,” agreed Jane. “But we’ve got to go. There’s a purple jumper in the wardrobe. Get it for me.”

Donna was already at the library before she realised that Jane was ordering her about. She dismissed it as unintentional—surely her best friend wouldn’t take advantage of her?

She handed Jane the jumper. It was a big, baggy thing, that she just about managed to get over her tits. She pulled on a pair of jeans, and said, “Right. Let’s go.”

“Are you sure you can manage?” asked Donna.

“No, I can’t. You’re to walk behind me and hold my tits up,” Jane told her.

Blushing, Donna stood behind Jane and put her hands under her tits. She lifted, and Jane stood up. “Jane, please stop ordering me to do things,” Donna pleaded.

“We haven’t got time for arguing,” said Jane. “Let’s go.”

The stairs were awkward, but they made it to Jane’s car without anyone seeing. Jane told Donna to drive, as her huge tits would get too much in the way.

They parked in the restaurant’s small car park, and Donna blushed furiously as she held up Jane’s tits so she could walk. Ellie was waiting for them, and ushered them up into her bedroom.

Jane collapsed on the bed. “Thank God!” she gasped.

“Now what?” asked Donna.

Ellie grinned. “Well, I’ll let you in on a little secret. The reason I never have a boyfriend is, I’m a lesbian.

“So if you want to be cured, you have to apologise profusely for being rude to me. Whilst fucking me.”

Donna looked at her incredulously. “You what?”

“You heard,” said Ellie. “Take it or leave it.”

“Not in a million years,” Donna shouted at her.

“Okay,” said Jane. “whatever it takes.”

Donna stared incredulously at her. “You can’t be serious!”

“I’m not going through life like this,” said Jane. “I’ll do it.”

“Good,” said Ellie. She turned to Donna. “Go stand in the corner with your eyes closed and your fingers in your ears. And hum so you don’t hear anything.”

Furious, Donna stalked to the corner and did as she was told. Even so, she couldn’t hum loudly enough to completely drown out the noise the two of them made. Ellie was moaning, Jane kept on saying she was sorry, the bed creaked...

It went on for ages. And then there were several minutes of silence before she was told she could rejoin them.

Jane was struggling back into her jumper. “So how long will it take?” she asked.

Ellie was still in bed naked. “A few days. It should take about as long to shrink them as it did to grow them.”

“Great,” said Jane. “should be bearable by Monday then.” She looked at Donna. “Change your mind?”

“No chance,” said Donna angrily. “I’m not fucking that little bitch for anything.”

“I could just tell you to,” said Jane mischievously.

“No,” said Ellie, “it only counts if she does it willingly.”

“Oh well,” said Jane, “it’s up to you.” She motioned Donna towards her. “Help me up.”

Donna hauled up her friend’s tits again, and they headed for the door. “Just a moment,” said Ellie. “Come here, Donna.”

Jane gasped as Donna dropped her tits, and sank to the ground. Donna went over to Ellie’s bedside.

Ellie whispered to Donna, “If Jane tells you to forget anything, act like you really have forgotten. And don’t tell her I told you to do that.”

Then out loud, she said “Go pick her tits up again. Let me know when you change your mind.”

“Never,” said Donna, glowering. She helped Jane up and they went back to her house.

Jane sank back into her computer chair. “God, I’ll be glad when these are gone,” she wheezed.

“How could you do it?” asked Donna accusingly. “That little bitch...”

“Was the only one who could fix me,” interrupted Jane. “Whatever it takes.”

“Well, it doesn’t help me,” snapped Donna. “What do I do now?”

“Now? You either go fuck her, or spend the rest of your life fucking Sam and anyone else who tells you to. It’s really not too bad.” shrugged Jane.

“No way,” said Donna.

“Your loss,” shrugged Jane. She turned and started tapping at her computer.

“What are you doing?” asked Donna.

“Well, I figured I may as well get some good out of this situation,” said Jane. “Did you ever wonder how I managed to have plenty of money, even though we’re not too well-off.”

“No,” said Donna. She hadn’t. Being the only daughter of wealthy parents, having plenty of money was the natural way of things to her.

Jane patter her computer monitor affectionately. “I get it from this. Webcam, speakers, microphone, and an account with a porn server, and guys queue up to give you cash.”

Donna gaped at her. “You’re kidding!?”

“Nope,” said Jane. She sat back. “That little message ought to bring them running.”

Overcome by curiosity, Donna went and looked at the message Jane had just sent.

“Girl with the biggest tits you’ll ever see getting fucked by her submissive lezzie girlfriend who’ll obey any order you give her!”

She looked at Jane in horror. Jane smiled at her. “You’re to act like you ARE my lezzie girlfriend, Donna,” she ordered. “We should get a lot of money out of this. Go take off your clothes in that corner.”

There was a series of beeps, alerting Jane to the arrival of numerous clients.

“Hi boys,” she said seductively as Donna walked to the corner and stripped.

“Where’s your girlfriend?” came a voice from the computer.

“She’s just getting ready,” replied Jane.

“Where’s the massive tits?”

“Right here,” she said, pulling off her jumper.

A huge outcry came from the computer. “Holy shit!” “Wow!” “Jesus!” and the like.

“Like them?” asked Jane.

“Yeah!”

“No,” said one, “because there’s no lez sucking on them.”

“Donna,” said Jane, “come and suck my tits.”

There was another chorus of approval as Donna walked into view of the webcam. Trying to ingore it, she bent down and started sucking on Jane’s swollen nipples.

What do guys find so fascinating about sucking tits? Donna thought. How the Hell do I make this look sexy?

She needn’t have worried—there were all sorts of approving noises from the computer.

“Is she really a sub?” asked one.

“She’ll do anything she’s told,” said Jane. “Anything.”

“Then lay on the bed and let her fuck you.”

“Help me to the bed, Donna.” Yet again, Donna had to heave up Jane’s tits for her. She helped her to the bed.

“Now fuck her!” yelled one of the audience.

Donna got on top of Jane, and whispered frantically “What do I do?” She had to obey, but she had no idea how.

“Act like you’ve got a dick and you’re fucking me with it,” whispered Jane. “Kiss me while you’re doing it, too.”

Donna started pumping her hips in and out, fucking Jane with an imaginary cock.

“Eat her pussy” called someone else. Donna slid straight down and started licking at Jane’s cunt.

“Suck her tits!” “Finger fuck her!” “Fuck her with the dildo!” “Fuck her ass with the dildo!” “Fuck your own ass with the dildo!” “Sit on her face!” “Finger-fuck yourself!” “Lick her ass!”

It went on and on. Donna spent what felt like hours obeying every command from every member of the audience. She doubted she spent more than twenty seconds doing most things before having to do something else. Although they let her spend several minutes eating out Jane while the dildo was shoved up her ass.

Finally, it was over, and Jane turned off the computer.

“Nice little earner that was,” she gloated. “We should do this more often.”

Donna refused to answer her.

“Oh, stop sulking,” said Jane. “It’s nothing serious. Anyway, I had a word with Ellie earlier. She said that you’ll even obey the command to forget things. So forget all about my porn account, and fucking me, and everything else that’s just happened.”

She didn’t forget. But Ellie’s earlier order to pretend she HAD took over. She blinked, and said “Sorry, did I doze off?”

“Only to be expected,” said Jane soothingly, “after spending all night getting gangbanged like a whore.” She waved to her bed. “Have a nice sleep. We can talk about what to do later.”

An order. Donna layed on the bed she’d just been fucking Jane in, and closed her eyes.

“Hi again,” said Ellie, who was sitting in a throne in a huge palace. “changed your mind yet?”

Donna looked around. “Where is this?”

“The palace of dreams,” said Ellie. “I’m the Dream Goddess.”

“No way!”

“True. Now, you know that Sam’s going to be fucking you. And probably Dave. And quite a few of his friends, most likely. And Jane’ll be wanting to make more money off you too.

“Given all the fucking you’re going to be doing, why don’t you make it easy on yourself?”

Donna bowed her head in defeat. The knowledge that she had no way of escaping lesbian sex whatever choice she made removed the last obstacle. “You promise you’ll fix me?”

“I promise,” said Ellie. Donna went to the throne, and knelt in front of her. Tears ran down her face.

“I’m sorry I was rude to you,” she said, and buried her face between Ellie’s thighs.

* * *

She woke up. It seemed to her she could still taste Ellie’s pussy in her mouth. That bitch had made her fuck her more times than she could count, sobbing apologies the whole time.

She looked around. Jane was nowhere to be seen. She got up, and ran out of the house. She didn’t stop running until she was home.

Where Sam was waiting for her.

“About time,” he said irritably. “Come here, bitch!”

She went to him. “Where the fuck did you go?” he asked her harshly.

“Dave told me to leave,” she said, “so of course, I had to.”

“No excuse. I’ve been looking for you all day. You need to be punished.”

“It’s not my fault,” she protested.

“Shut up,” he told her. “Your punishment is to fuck me right here in broad daylight.”

“Please, no.”

“Do it, and do it now,” he ordered her. “I’ll let you choose how, though. Choose what you think I’d like best.”

“Okay,” she whispered. “Stand up against the car, with your legs apart.”

Grinning, her did what she told him. His grin vanished in a hoarse scream as she brought her knee slamming up into his groin.

“I got better, Sam.” she told him as he sank to the ground. She kicked his face. “Much better. Now fuck off, and never speak to me again.”

She turned, and went into her house. That was Sam dealt with. Now, she thought, that just leaves Jane, and Ellie.