The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wanna Bet?

by Second Chair

Chapter Two

Even with an enjoyable and very welcome three-day weekend, it had taken every iota of Tessa Dannin’s strength and willpower to wait until this afternoon to put her plan into motion. On the plus side, the three-day weekend had given her plenty of time to design her well-crafted, two-step plan to make Tabitha Reynolds her slave. Slave? Fuck that, when she was finished with her, Tabitha Reynolds would be her broken, boot-licking bitch! Before she was through with her, Tabitha would kiss her ass on command! Tessa took a deep breath and smiled. She was really going to enjoy this. For a moment, a very short moment, she almost felt... sorry for Penny James. After all, if not for Penny, none of what would follow today would even be possible. But, unfortunately for Penny, she was the critical piece in Tessa’s plans for Tabitha. Besides, having TWO beautiful, broken and obedient sex slaves was always better than one. And definitely more fun! So Tessa sat back in her chair, put her feet up on the corner of her desk and waited for the workday to end, the staff to clear out and leave and for Penny James to come to her. Lost in her thoughts, a smile crossed Tessa’s face as she imagined the look on Penny’s face when she found out how drastically her life was about to change.

* * *

Penny James smiled as she clicked ‘save’ one last time before closing out her work. Then she clicked it again. And again. After a carefully crafted and well-written, FIFTEEN-page term paper she wrote for what was HALF of her final American Literature grade her senior year had been accidentally deleted and lost with only an outline, her notes and two weeks left to start over, she had learned the hard way to save everything she ever did on a laptop or PC! By now, hitting that damn save button every few minutes was as automatic as breathing for her. Work saved, her computer off and her desk cleaned up, she put her laptop and her flash drive in her laptop bag, put her bag and her purse in the bottom left drawer of her desk, locked it and headed for the bathroom. As the teenager walked through the office, she took a mildly envious breath as she watched everyone else head for the office doors, the elevators and the sunny afternoon outside. Even Miss Reynolds had left already. Of course, she left to attend another meeting with a client, so that didn’t really count, did it? She had no idea what Tessa wanted to see her about, and waiting until the end of the day to talk to her made no sense at all. If Tessa had just told her what she wanted, Penny would almost certainly have had it done by now. While Tabitha had hired Penny primarily to be her personal assistant, she had explained to her that she was also there to assist the artists and animators on the floor as needed. And that’s why she would do whatever she could to help Tessa with whatever she wanted. Fortunately, she didn’t have to like Tessa, (she didn’t) to do her job. Because, the arrogant, bitchy, “all about me”, Tessa Dannin aside, Penny really loves her job. Basically having free run of the entire floor and being able to see and help all of the artists with their various animation projects allowed her to see almost every aspect of digital arts and computer animation on a daily basis. She smiled as she thought about how lucky she was. Penny couldn’t believe that she was actually being paid to see and learn all about every type of job in the coolest (and the only) career field she had ever wanted! She loved working here!

Looking at herself in the bathroom mirror, Penny licked her lips as she remembered how her beautiful, sexy boss had dropped to her knees and had literally kissed Penny’s ass last Friday afternoon exactly where she was standing right now. Putting her left hand on the sink and leaning slightly forward, she slid her right hand between her legs and rubbed her fingers firmly against the front of her knee-length, black, cotton skirt as she remembered how embarrassed she had been as she stumbled out of the bathroom when she moaned like a slut after Tabitha kissed her ass. She remembered how wonderful it had felt even as she struggled to get home without crashing the ten-year-old Civic her mom had given her as a surprise for her high school graduation into something from the way she had been rubbing her thighs together as she drove home. She had hurriedly stripped naked as soon as she got home and ran to her bathroom, jumped in the shower and had just started to jill herself off when she quickly exploded in one of the most satisfying orgasms she had ever felt in her life as she thought about how fucking hot Tabitha looked as she knelt before her. She remembered how wet she had been as she stood over her damned sexy boss and how insanely aroused Penny had been after her boss kissed her ass. It was nothing short of a miracle that Penny didn’t cum in her boss’s face! Penny has only known Tabitha for about five weeks now, but she has already idolized her. The tall, sexy brunette was not only the beautiful, sexy, older woman Penny desperately wanted to date and have sex with, she was also the perfect example of everything Penny wanted to be. Smart, talented and successful on one hand and beautiful, tough and independent on the other. Penny had seen for herself that Tabitha was a strong, confident woman that didn’t take anything from anyone. Taking a deep breath as she thought about what would never be, Penny fixed her blue, button down blouse and took a deep breath as she headed for Tessa’s office.

* * *

We’ve all thought about it. We’ve all asked the question.

‘If I could have one superpower, what would it be?’

Fly through the clouds? Bench-press a tank? Read minds? Standing in front of Tessa’s desk watching a full color video of her boss, Tabitha Reynolds, on her knees and kissing her ass last Friday run on a loop on the seventy-five inch, OLED, 4K Smart TV hanging on the wall behind Tessa’s desk, Penny James knew EXACTLY what superpower she wanted at the moment. Time Travel! Right now she would do anything to be able to go back to last Friday afternoon and stop it from happening. She would go back, slap her sad, horny, and stupid teenage ass across the face and tell herself to just shut up, go home and “jill one off” in the shower while she fantasized about having sex with her fucking hot boss... again and be happy with that. Penny is pulled out of her thoughts when Tessa’s voice finally breaks through her reverie.

“... to me, Penny? Penny! Hey, little girl, are you listening to me!?!”

“Y-yes, I’m listening. Wh-what do you... want, Tessa?”

Tessa smiled as she looked at the young girl standing only a few feet away from her. The expression on her face told Tessa all she needed to know.

“That depends on you, Penny.”

“On... me? I don’t under... Just tell me what you want?”

Tessa sat up straight, leaned forward and looked into Penny’s eyes as she put her elbows on the desk and put her hands together. She was going to enjoy this.

“I have to spell it out for you, little girl? Okay, fine. It’s actually very simple, Penny. You can turn around and walk out the door behind you and this video will be on the company-wide intranet before you reach your desk. Everyone that works for this company here and in Osaka will get to see the high and mighty miss Tabby Reynolds get down on her knees and kiss your cute, naked ass. But, hell, who knows, Penny? That might be good for you. After all, every time they watch this video and see Tabitha get down on her knees and literally kiss YOUR ass, everyone that works for this entire company will know that an eighteen-year-old girl REALLY runs this department! Ooorr... you can submit. Fully. To me. You will literally be my sex slave. Here in the office, you will address me only as Ma’am or Miss Dannin. When we are alone, you will address me only as Mistress. You will do whatever I tell you to do. You will serve me without hesitation, and you will obey my every command without question. Here and at... home.

Penny looks at Tessa like she just told her she’s an alien. Feeling more shocked, surprised and insulted more quickly than she ever has before, Penny has every intention of telling Tessa off when she locks eyes with her. Then, in a single heartbeat, Penny feels all of her strength, her confidence, her fight, her very... will simply disappear as her entire body goes cold. Taking a deep breath, Penny, to the young girl’s credit, has only one question. Only one concern on her mind.

“If... If I agree to... to be your... s-slave, what about... Miss Reynolds? Will you leave her... out of this? Will you leave her alone?”

Tessa breaks out laughing. She meets Penny’s gaze and just laughs. After a long moment, Tessa takes a deep breath, rubs her eyes and looks at Penny.

“Ooohh Penny! Oh, my dear. You really are something, aren’t you, little girl? I’m blackmailing you into literally being my sex slave and your first thought is for... Tabby? For your dear Miss Reynolds? Seriously? Oh no, Penny dear, I’m sorry to say that before I’m finished, your precious Miss Tabitha Reynolds will be my absolutely obedient slave! She’ll be my broken, ass-kissing, boot-licking, little bitch! And you..., slave, will have a front row seat to the entire show. In fact, since this is actually all thanks to you, I think you’ve earned a little... reward of your own. After I break her and make her my slave, I’ll let you have her, too. I’ll make Tabby give herself to you. How does that sound, Penny? After all, it’s blindingly obvious in the video and looking into your eyes right now how badly you want to fuck her! And since I owe all of this to you, I’d say it’s only fair that you... “get yours” too, yes?”

‘Oh God! Oh, please no! I can’t let her hurt Tabitha! I have to do something. I... I have to...’

Penny knows Tessa’s right. All of this IS her fault. If it weren’t for the impossible chance to actually live out her stupid sex fantasy about having her mouthwateringly hot, female boss kiss her ass AT WORK, none of this would be happening! She knows that if not for her sad, pathetic fantasies, whatever Tessa has planned for Tabitha could never happen. Knowing what she has to do, Penny takes a deep breath and drops to her knees.

“Please, Tes... Please, Miss Dannin, leave Miss Reynolds out of this, and I’m... I’m yours. I’ll be your slave. I’ll do ANYTHING you say! Please!”

Tessa laughs again as she stands up, walks around her desk and sits on the edge as she faces Penny. She folds her arms over her own ample chest and looks down at the teenager kneeling before her. Looking down at her new and admittedly not so willing sex slave, Tessa licks her lips. Penny James is a very beautiful, young woman. Between her pale complexion, her long, dark red hair, her bright green eyes and her full, round 34D breasts that fill out the dark blue blouse she’s wearing very well, Penny is quite the catch, indeed. Tessa IS going to enjoy this. She reached down, took Penny by the chin and raised her to her feet. Taking her firmly by the face with both hands, Tessa kissed Penny. She shoved her tongue possessively into the girl’s mouth, claiming it and her. Penny reflexively tried to pull away but stopped herself when she remembered what was at stake. Steeling herself, she put her arms around Tessa’s neck and genuinely kissed the older woman back. Momentarily caught by surprise herself by Penny’s quick surrender, Tessa laughed into Penny’s mouth as the kiss continued for several more seconds. Finally, Tessa pulled back and looked into Penny’s eyes.

“Mmm. Good girl. You learn fast. That should make training you to be an obedient and satisfying slave much easier for me. And that, in turn, will go much easier for you as well...”

Tessa grabs Penny by her ponytail, pulls her head back, looks directly into her eyes and deliberately pulls her hair until it hurts.

“Do you understand me, slave?”

Penny knows that if there is any hope for Tabitha, she has only one choice. Only one response.

“Yes..., Mistress! I understand!”

Tessa looks into Penny’s eyes for another long moment before letting go of her hair.

“Alright, slave, step back and stand still.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Penny takes a couple of steps back from Tessa and stops. She looks at her... owner and waits for her next command as Tessa looks at her and smiles.

“Good girl. Now, strip yourself naked and get back down on your knees. It’s time to make you mine.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

As Penny hesitantly stripped herself nude and dropped back down to her knees, Tessa smiled a smile of smug satisfaction. She could barely control herself as she walked up to Penny. She could feel her arousal grow as she imagined what she was about to do to her. Taking Penny by the hair again with her right hand, she pulled her head back and looked into her eyes. The look in Tessa’s eyes sent a cold chill down Penny’s bare back.

“Of course, it goes almost without saying that to truly make you my absolutely obedient sex slave, to know for certain that you will serve me without hesitation and will obey my every command without question, I have to break your spirit. I’ll have to break you down... completely!

Before Penny even realized what was happening, Tessa grabbed her ponytail, pulled it tight, cut it off with the short scissors she had hidden in her left hand and tossed it on her desk like it was... nothing. Like Penny was nothing. Seeing the thick, dark red hair she’s had for literally half of her life, seeing the straight, waist long ponytail that’s been such a big part of her for so long just... taken away from her, having it literally... stolen from her, stuns Penny to her core. Her mind still spinning as it tries to accept the reality of what just happened, her body goes numb and she collapses to the floor at Tessa’s feet. Tessa slipped her strappy, black, open toe shoe under Penny’s chin and guided her face up until their eyes met.

“Now do you understand, slave? You... belong... to me. That means every part of you. Your... precious ponytail, your delicious, little body, your private thoughts and your weak, little mind. Your tender heart and your all too obvious feelings. I own your very soul. I own every part of you now! Do you understand me, slave?”

Staring up at Tessa, Penny goes blank. Penny Ann James mentally “checks out” as her body surrenders itself to its new owner. Her monotone voice says more about her loss of self, about her total surrender and submission than the words that come out of her mouth ever could.

“Yes, Mistress. I understand. I belong to you now. I am your slave.”

Tessa simply laughs as she steps back to again sit on the edge of her desk and look at the naked woman literally laying at her feet. This was going better than she expected. Penny was even weaker than she thought.

“Up, slave. Up on your hands and knees, now.”

Penny’s mind still in turmoil, her body goes on automatic as she obeys Tessa’s command.

“Yes, Mistress.”

Penny lifts herself up until she is on all fours.

“Good girl. Now crawl, slave. Crawl to me, bow down before me and kiss my feet. Kiss and lick my feet and suck my toes until I tell you to stop. Show me what an obedient, little slave you’re going to be.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Penny crawls the short distance to Tessa’s feet. She bows down and starts to kiss and lick her Mistress’s shoes and feet and suck her toes. Laughing to herself, Tessa reaches over and picks up her phone. Pulling up her camera, she takes several pictures of the naked girl worshiping her feet. Switching to video mode, Tessa laughs out loud as she records her new slave obediently running her tongue over her toes, the thin, leather strap that runs just below her toes and the exposed skin of both feet up to the thin leather band that wraps around her ankle. Her laughter continues as Penny slides Tessa’s toes into her mouth and submissively sucks each one in turn. A few satisfying minutes later, Tessa shuts her phone off and sets it back on her desk. Now highly aroused by having her feet worshiped by her broken and obedient, new slave, Tessa moves over and sits down on the couch to the right of her desk and looks out of the floor to ceiling window opposite the couch and enjoys the incredible view out of her twenty-fifth floor office. She slides her maroon skirt up around her waist, slides her purple, satin panties down and off, looks over at her slave and smiles.

“Come here, slave. It’s time to see if you can truly satisfy me. You are going to eat me out until you’ve given me the best orgasm I’ve ever had and when I cum in your mouth, we’ll both know that you are absolutely mine! Now, come here!”

“Yes, Mistress. As you command.”

Penny crawls over to kneel before her owner. When Tessa reaches down and grabs Penny by the back of her head, Penny doesn’t hesitate, much less resist, as Tessa shoves her face into her pussy. The slave obediently shoves her tongue deep into her owner’s pussy and does her best to give her the very satisfying orgasm she has demanded. Penny may only be eighteen, but she is already a confident and experienced lesbian. Holding her mistress’s right hip with her left hand, Penny uses the thumb and fingers of her right hand to increase her owner’s pleasure as she continues to eat her out. When Penny pulls away from her ministrations to gently blow on her mistress’s slick, wet lips, Tessa moans out loud. After a much-needed deep breath, Tessa quickly pulls Penny’s face back against her juicing pussy. Penny continues to eat her Mistress’s pussy and gently suck on her clit. After several more minutes using everything she knows to stimulate and satisfy her owner, Penny does indeed make Tessa explode in a very satisfying orgasm. Even as the tremors of pleasure continue to pulse through her body, Tessa looks down at her new slave and chuckles in genuine satisfaction.

“Ooh ffuuck!! Mmm... hmm. Such a good girl. Now THAT, slave, is how you eat pussy! I knew you were a lesbian before the video finished, but honestly, I didn’t expect a girl your age to be this good already. Ha haa... Mmm, you continue to please me that well, and I will never let you go. Not that I had any intention of ever doing so anyway. Oh no, you... are... mine, Penny James.”

Penny looks up into her owner’s deep, brown eyes. She knows it too. Even as she swallows Tessa’s cum and juices, Penny knows the truth. She IS Tessa’s slave.

“Yes, Mistress. I am your slave. I exist only to serve and obey you!”

Standing up and fixing her skirt, Tessa laughs as she walks over to her desk and takes a card out of her purse. Turning back to face her, she hands Penny the card as she speaks.

“Yes, you do, slave. Now, get dressed. You have an appointment with a friend of mine at this address.”

Rising to her feet, Penny takes the card and looks at it.

“A... hair dresser, Mistress? Why am I going there?”

Tessa takes a minute to look at the teenager she just turned into her lesbian sex slave with an expression of near wonder on her face. How can she possibly stand there naked, her face still wet with Tessa’s cum and still seem so damn... innocent at the same time? Tessa can only laugh again as she takes a deep breath and continues.

“Obviously, you need to get your hair... uh, fixed shall we say? Gloria will take care of that. She will also be giving you the new hairstyle you’ll wear from now on. And don’t be late. She’s already waiting for you. Understand me, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress. I understand. And I will obey, Mistress.”

“Yes, you will, slave. After Gloria finishes with you, you will go to the mall and you will buy all new underwear. From now on, you will wear ONLY hot pink, lace bras and panties. And when you get home, you will throw away all of your other underwear, do you understand all of your instructions, slave?”

Penny stands there and looks into her mistress’s beautiful eyes. The joy and love in her heart and the submission and obedience in her mind are as real as anything she has ever felt for anyone. Penny knows that she will serve and obey her owner and mistress without question or thought for the rest of her life. She exists only for her Mistress’s pleasure now. Without even being told to, she drops to her hands and knees, bows down and kisses her Mistress’s sexy feet.

“Yes, Mistress. I understand and I will obey! Please, Mistress, how else may your slave serve you?”

“As a matter of fact, there is one more thing, slave. I can’t believe I almost forgot this part. Sit up. Kneel before me.”

As Tessa reaches over and grabs her purse, Penny rises to her knees to kneel before her owner. Turning back to face her slave, Tessa steps up, leans over and places a thin but very obvious, hot pink, leather collar around Penny’s neck. Satisfied, she takes her slave by the face and kisses her again.

“Good girl. Now, get dressed and go. Obey my commands. I, for one, am looking forward to seeing your new look tomorrow morning. And make certain you are always wearing that collar from now on, understand?”

“Yes, Mistress. As you command. I understand and will obey.”

As Penny stands up and gets dressed, Tessa sits back down behind her desk and watches the pretty, young slave girl that is now so eager to serve and obey her. She laughs to herself as she pictures her next private meeting with her dear... Miss Reynolds. She knows that their next meeting will have a much different tenor than their last, little conversation in the breakroom. Yes, indeed.

To Be Continued...