The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wanna Bet?

MC, FF, DS, HM

Tabitha Reynolds has a bad habit of making seemingly harmless, no money bets with her friends and family. Being a good sport, she always pays off when she loses. But, when the wrong person catches her paying off on a particular bet, it changes everything for her and those close to her.

It’s another normal Saturday night at Tabitha and Carla’s apartment. Dinner’s over, dishes are done, the movie’s playing on the seventy five inch TV in the background and the bets are on.

“HA!! Told you it was her! That means you lose... again, Ta. Now, the question is, are you actually going to make good on this bet? Considering what you wagered this time, I’d certainly understand if you’d rather just give me the point instead of..., well...“

Tabitha Reynolds looks at her best friend and has to laugh. God, she loves Carla Dietrich so much. She’s more like a sister than a lifelong friend. What else would you expect? They’ve only known each other since they were six. Taking a deep breath and letting it out, Tabitha chuckles to herself. They’ve also played this game for almost as long as they’ve known each other. Whenever they made any kind of bet or dared each other to do something and the loser didn’t want to “pay-up” or “do the deed,” she could just wuss-out, admit defeat and give the winner a point. Of course, the points were purely imaginary. It was just their way of keeping score when one of them got the better of the other. They both felt like the queen of the world whenever either of them was “points up” on the other. Of course, the LAST thing either of them EVER wanted to do was to surrender that damn point! But considering the stakes Tabitha had made THIS time, she was seriously tempted to just give up that point. For all of two seconds, ha! Tabitha Reynolds has NEVER wussed out of a bet. With... anybody! In fact, the only thing she hated more than backing out of a bet was backing down from a challenge. Besides, Carla was already TWO points up on her!! She smiled as she took another deep breath, squared her shoulders and stared directly into her best friend’s eyes.

“Never! Not me, lady. Prepare yourself for an hour you’ll never forget!”

After having looked it up and finding out that Carla was right and that it WAS their favorite actress that had shot that really raunchy, FULL BODY, nude sex scene in that very bad “B” movie a couple of years before she became famous, Tabitha turned her laptop off and set it down on their heavy, solid-wood coffee table. She stood up and faced Carla. Smiling a “gotcha again!” smile, Carla leaned back on the couch in the living room of the rather large but still cozy, three bedroom apartment they’ve shared since they graduated college and moved in together over four years ago. The third bedroom had originally been designated to be Tabitha’s art room, but, over time, had defaulted to a storage shed instead. They both had unworn shoes, skirts and dresses in the closet and boxes upon boxes of... stuff stacked against the walls. There was also an unintended maze of stacked boxes that filled the room. At least they could still get to the window.

As the tall, sexy brunette reached for the bottom of her maroon, long sleeve blouse the sheer reality of what she was about to do hit her full force. Even she had to admit, she took a longer than normal pause to think about it this time as she pictured what she was about to do in her mind. Taking another deep breath, she lifted her blouse over her head and dropped it to the floor to reveal a sexy, black, lace bra that barely contained her large, shapely breasts. After reaching down and unbuttoning and unzipping her black, cut-off jean, short shorts and sliding them down her long legs, the deeply tanned Tabitha Reynolds now stood tall before Carla wearing only the black, lace bra and the matching black, lace panties with the cute, little, pink bow on the center front of the seam. Tabitha stands five feet, nine inches tall. She has straight, waist long, jet black hair, bright blue eyes and large 36DD breasts. Having dropped to her knees to kneel before Carla, Tabitha smiled, looked her dead in the eyes and stuck her tongue out at her. Then, as Carla laughed, Tabitha bowed down and began to kiss and lick her feet. After a couple of minutes Tabitha shifted into a more relaxed and comfortable position when she sat on the floor and crossed her legs. Continuing her efforts, Tabitha added a massage and sucking Carla’s toes to her foot worship. She laughed to herself when Carla quickly started to moan and shift in place on the couch above her.

Seeing Carla’s quick, open and honest reaction to her foot worship, Tabitha has to laugh as she remembers the one and only time the two lesbians ever “messed around” with each. It was after coming home from a deliberately extravagant dinner out to celebrate Carla’s twenty fifth birthday about eight months ago. Still celebrating, they decided to split a bottle of wine. Within a few minutes, Carla’s blouse and Tabitha’s skirt were already on the floor and after a few more minutes of kissing and pawing at each other, Carla unbuttoned Tabitha’s blouse and started to kiss her way down Tabitha’s stomach. When she looked up at Tabitha from between her legs, things quickly went cold. Suddenly feeling very awkward, they quickly pulled apart and decided that they weren’t going to go... there again. But, as she sat on the floor at Carla’s feet in only a sexy lace bra and panties with Carla’s toes in her mouth, she almost laughed out loud as she reconsidered that decision. At least for herself.

“Mmm. God, that feels sssoo fucking good, Ta! If I didn’t... mmm... know you better, I’d swear you’re... en-enjoying this... as much as I... aammm. Ooh ffuuuck, that’s.., Y-you know something? Having you at my feet like this... especially wearing... only... that ssseeexxyy under... wear, m-makes me think that... ooohh God, that’s it! Suck my toes, woman. It makes me wonder just how satisfying a... a sex slave you’d actually... be. Mmm.., Thank God... I won... our bet. I’d... mmuuuch rather... have you doing this... than... than having to... let you drive my... vette for a week. Mmm, ooh ffuuck, you really are a good, little... sssllaave... uh... S-sorry, hon. I mean... a good sport, aren’t you..., Ta? Mmm!!“

Tabitha laughed quietly to herself as she looked up at Carla and continued to suck her best friend’s toes and worship her feet like the good... sport she is. Even as she sat at Carla’s feet wearing only a lace bra and panties and continued to worship her absolute bestie’s feet, she laughed to herself again as, instead of being half naked and worshipping Carla’s feet, she imagined herself behind the wheel of Carla’s 2022 corvette C8 Stingray! Yes, she loves her Jeep dearly, but she was really looking forward to driving that vette! As she pictured herself speeding down the interstate headed nowhere in that very sweet, fully loaded, seriously well-tuned and totally blacked-out sports car, she looked up at the woman that was sitting above her, at the woman she’s known virtually her entire life. Tabitha has always considered herself a strong, fully self-sufficient, self-confident and fiercely... independent woman, but as she continued to massage, kiss and lick Carla’s feet and suck her toes, suddenly she wasn’t so sure of herself. Taking a few seconds to really look at Carla. Tabitha realized that she really is a very beautiful and sexy woman. Carla is five feet, seven inches tall. She has shoulder length blonde hair, deep, brown eyes, 34D breasts and a modest tan.

Laying in bed after the night’s... festivities, Tabitha was still awake and staring at the ceiling. She knew that Carla was just having fun. Hell, they both were. It was just a little innocent, nearly naked foot worship between friends. It was nothing more than that. Carla certainly didn’t mean that Tabitha was her “good, little slave.” Tabitha Reynolds is no one’s slave. She would NEVER kneel or bow down before anyone! She would absolutely NEVER kiss anyone’s feet! What could possibly be more degrading than that?

‘Me, a slave? To... anyone? Hell no, not me! No one puts me on my knees. NO ONE!!’

Laughing away the thought, Tabitha pulled her covers up to her neck, rolled over on her side, closed her eyes and went to sleep.

* * *

Tabitha was still laughing to herself over losing the bet with Carla and the hour she spent on the floor massaging and worshipping her feet the following Monday morning as she headed into the breakroom for the day’s first pod of coffee before the morning staff meeting. After all, even the large, gourmet coffee she grabs on the way to work most mornings only lasts so long. Entering the breakroom and seeing Tessa quickly causes Tabitha’s happy smile to fade. Older than most of the staff, Tessa Dannin is forty five years old. She stands a slightly full-figured, five feet, three inches tall, has brown eyes, waist long, curly blonde hair, 34DD breasts and a modest tan. But, considering the reason for Tessa’s transfer from Boston to the office here and what happened after she arrived, they aren’t exactly “hitting it off” with each other. Tabitha takes a deep breath and tries again to honestly make peace between them.

“Good morning, Tessa. How was your weekend?”

Tessa turns her head long enough to make eye contact with Tabitha. She doesn’t respond as she turns her attention back to the coffee machine and a pod of her favorite, expensive Hawaiian coffee.

“Tessa...?”

Coffee in hand, Tessa stays quiet as she pointedly looks right into Tabitha’s eyes again, takes a deep breath and stirs her coffee with a plastic spoon as she walks out of the breakroom. She’s almost to the door when Tabitha continues.

“Damn it, Tessa, that’s enough! I can understand you being upset when I was promoted to be the new creative director and head of the company’s digital arts department instead of you. And yes, I would’ve been as pissed off as you obviously were to go through all of the time, trouble and expense to pack up and transfer here from Boston only to find out that I didn’t get the position that was the very reason I was asked to transfer. And that’s why I made sure that the company either helped you go back to Boston or reimbursed you for everything you spent to transfer here. But it’s been two months! And I think I’ve given you more than enough time and space to accept how things turned out, get over it and move on. BUT, you just won’t... let it... go. I don’t know what you’re expecting, but I am NOT going to apologize for getting the position! I’ve busted my ass to get to where I am and I have more than earned...”

“Oh, I have no doubt that you earned your... position, Tabby!“

Tessa just smirks as she looks into Tabitha’s eyes. Both of them almost daring the other to say something. After a rather tense moment, Tabitha clears her throat with a little more emphasis than needed to make her own point.

“I’m trying to put this behind us, Tessa. So I’m going to ignore the not so subtle inference in that snide, little remark. But, I cannot ignore...”

“YOU can’t ignore..!?! Listen... Tabby, I’M the one tha...“

“For the last time, Tessa, I’m truly sorry for how things turned out. But like it or not, I AM your boss! While we like to keep things casual and friendly around here, I will NOT be disrespected! So, you will call me Tabitha or Miss Reynolds? This calling me Tabby thing stops right now, do you understand?!”

Tessa takes another long moment to look her new boss in the eyes. She smiles and continues.

“Whatever you say.., Miss Reynolds. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to get the new color palette and final detail changes to the flags, banners and armor for the background soldiers in Cosmic Botz Army 3 that you decided were needed to better match the new animation style for season three to Donna and Tony so that we can move on to the next set of storyboards. Excuse me..., Miss Reynolds.”

“And that’s another thing. Your... attitude since my promotion has been steadily getting more brazen. Everyone has mentioned it and it is markedly dragging down both the fun atmosphere we’ve worked years to create here and the overall quality of the work being produced. So, for the last time, either accept the fact that you didn’t get the promotion and try to fit in here, transfer back to Boston, or... quit. Because I will not have you disrupting what we’ve built here. Am I making myself clear, Tessa?“

“Oh yes, ma’am, Miss Reynolds! You won’t have anymore trouble from me, Miss Reynolds. After all, we’re all just one big, happy family in THIS office, aren’t we, Miss Reynolds?“

They look at each other for another long moment before Tessa smiles a smile of pure and blindingly obvious faux sincerity and walks out of the breakroom. Her inner thoughts echoing her spoken comments.

‘BITCH!! Just wait, this is NOT over yet..., MISS Reynolds!’

So distracted by her latest... encounter with Tessa, Tabitha almost forgets to fix her own pod of coffee. Alone in the breakroom, she laughs to herself as she puts the pod in the machine and puts the ceramic “Anime Girl” coffee mug with the image of a sexy, female, anime character with purple hair and a very over-emphasized chest that Carla found and bought her for her last birthday.

‘Oh yeah, that went well. It’s all balloons and candy with her from now on.’

* * *

A couple of weeks later, the twenty six year old Tabitha is following the brand new and very pretty, eighteen year old junior, office assistant, Penny James, to the bathroom down the hall from their offices. Tabitha and Penny had been getting to know each other and talking about various things while they were packing up some old files, posters and game cases after a “brainstorming” session in the conference room for a new client’s anime-based video game the day before yesterday and it had led to a bet between them. A bet Tabitha lost. Now she was following the company’s newest employee to the bathroom to “make good” on the bet.

Fortunately for Tabitha, one of the stipulations for the bet was that they would wait until after hours to make sure they were alone. This was to prevent anyone from just walking in and catching them IF Tabitha lost the bet. Of course, today being payday Friday and Monday being a federal holiday, made this a conveniently timed three-day weekend and that meant that everybody was more than eager to get out of the office! That obviously made ensuring their privacy much easier. That was another stipulation of the bet. That while Penny had agreed to make certain they would be alone, Tabitha had agreed to “pay-off” AT WORK in the OFFICE BATHROOM! As they made their way to the bathroom, Penny was dying to find out what her boss would offer her in lieu of actually doing what she had agreed to do if she lost their bet. Penny knew that there was absolutely NO WAY her new BOSS would EVER do what she had agreed to do if Penny won! Penny James was absolutely certain that there was no damn way in Hell she was about to actually live out one of her crazy, twisted and very secret, little sexual fantasies!

Having checked under the stalls for feet to make certain that they were very definitely alone, Tabitha and Penny faced each other in front of the long, tall mirror in the ladies’ room. Seeing the expression on her young assistant’s face Tabitha could only laugh. It was glaringly obvious that Penny was more nervous about this than she was.

“All right, Penny. Just relax. This is no big deal, okay? We made a bet and I lost so now I’m going to make good on it just like every other bet I’ve made and lost in this office over the years. But, as I’m sure you can imagine, I’ve never done anything like this when I lost an office bet before.”

“Y-yes, Miss... Reynolds. I know I won the bet and I’ve seen firsthand how you always pay off when you lose, but..., I n-never expected you to take our bet so... so seriously! It never even occurred to me that we’d... that you would actually... I-I mean... you... you’re my... boss, Miss Reynolds! I can’t believe that you’re even considering... doing this. I...!”

“Penny.... Penny. Just take a breath and relax, okay? Yes, I’m your boss. And I will still be your boss after we do this. I simply made a dumb bet with even dumber stakes. I lost the bet and now I have to pay off. I knew exactly what I was agreeing to when we were talking in the conference room on Wednesday. If you’d lost, you would’ve made good, right?”

“Yes, Ma’am. Of course I would have! But if I’d lost, I’d just be buying your favorite coffee every day for a... a month. That’s... I mean that doesn’t compare to you... to you... actually... to this! I really thought you were just... joking. I never... I mean, we... we can just... stop right here. I’d certainly understand, miss Reynolds.”

Tabitha laughed at the teenager’s obvious apprehension. After all, she only hired Penny abour four weeks ago and now here they were in the office ladies’ room and she was about to get down on her knees and literally kiss her ass! God, what the...HELL was she thinking this time?! Tabitha smiled as she took Penny by the chin and looked into her eyes.

“Breathe Penny. Just breathe and relax. It’s... no... big... deal. After all, NO ONE else will ever know about this.., right?”

Penny looked into her hot boss’s eyes and smiled. No wonder fantasies were fantasies. Actually getting to live them out was incredibly nerve-racking!

“Yes, Ma’am. I mean, no ma’am. No one else will ever know about this. I swear I’ll never tell anyone! My new boss lost a bet to me, got down on her knees and kissed my bare ass in the office bathroom, who would ever believe me anyway?”

They both took a moment to laugh at that. Then Tabitha put her right hand on Penny’s shoulder and took her by the chin with her left, looked into her eyes and smiled. Penny laughed to herself as she appreciated the irony in the fact that, considering what was about to happen, Tabitha had to calm her down. Then, after taking a deep breath of her own, Tabitha dropped to her knees to kneel before her very attractive assistant and looked up at her. Penny James stands about five feet, four inches tall, has the green eyes and pale complexion typical of redheads. She looked as pretty as always with her long, dark red hair up in a long ponytail. Tabitha laughed to herself again as she realized that, even though she’s only known her for a month, she’s never seen Penny without that ponytail. She also chuckled to herself when she noticed that Penny DID have freckles. There just weren’t that many and the ones she did have, were very light and blended into her skin very well.

Looking into the mirror and seeing herself on her knees kneeling before her assistant, Tabitha’s mind flashed back to the night she had stripped down to her bra and panties, gotten down on her hands and knees and had worshipped Carla’s feet after losing their last bet. She remembered laying in bed afterward, looking up at her ceiling and telling herself that she would never be anyone’s slave. That she would never kneel before anyone or kiss anyone’s feet. And now, only two weeks later, here she was. Not only was she in the office bathroom and kneeling before her new, teenage assistant, but she was about to willingly and literally kiss her naked ass! She could only laugh at herself. How did she keep getting into these crazy situations?

‘Oh God! I don’t believe it! What did I say that night? Oh yeah... ‘...what could be more degrading than kissing someone’s feet?...’ Well, now I know. Kissing someone’s ass! God, this may finally stop me from EVER making another dumb bet again!’

Hearing the nervous tentativeness still present in Penny’s voice pulls Tabitha out of her thoughts.

“M-miss... Reynolds? If you... don’t want to... to do... this, I would certainly... un-understand. Like I said, I’d... I’d be only too happy to.. to call this all off if... if you want.”

Tabitha smiles as she looks up at Penny. Damn, she really is a very pretty, young woman. Tabitha took another deep breath and squared her shoulders.

“No way, Penny. I appreciate the thought, but a bet’s a bet. And I NEVER welch on a bet! Now then, Miss James, if you’d be so kind as to turn around and pull your skirt up so I can kiss your ass, please?”

Penny looks down into Tabitha’s bright, blue eyes. She can’t believe that this is happening. She just hopes that when her beautiful boss kisses her ass, she doesn’t notice how fucking drenched her panties are. God, she’s never been this aroused or been THIS wet before in her life! After turning around, pulling her short, black, pencil skirt up around her waist and feeling her boss grab and slide her pink cotton panties down her legs to expose her naked ass, Penny looks into the mirror and watches her boss lean forward and actually kiss her ass. As Tabitha kisses one and then the other bare cheek, Penny clenches her hands into tight fists. She deliberately drives her long, sharp nails into her palms as she bites the inside of her cheek trying desperately to keep herself from exploding in an orgasm!

“Ooohh Ffuuucckk!!”

Instantly realizing that she just moaned out loud in a very obviously aroused tone of voice after her mouth-wateringly hot boss kissed her bare ass, Penny James instantly panics. Spinning away from the kneeling Tabitha, she quickly pulls her panties up and pulls her skirt back down to cover herself as she practically stumbles over her own feet in her attempt to quickly escape the bathroom and get away. Her voice carrying across the empty office, Penny quickly makes her way to her desk, grabs her purse and laptop and then makes her way out to the waiting elevators several feet further down the hall.

“S-sorry, Miss Reynolds! I didn’t mean to... to... uhh... I mean, you... you certainly know how to kiss ass... No wait, that’s... that’s not what I meant! I... didn’t mean that you go around kissing ass... I... I’m sorry. Uh, g-good afternoon, Miss Reynolds! Oh God! Am I... fired? Should I just... sleep in... Tuesday?”

Tabitha can only laugh as she stands up and calls out after her assistant.

“Relax, Penny. I understand. And no, you’re not fired! So you better be here first thing Tuesday morning. Enjoy the long weekend!”

Tabitha continues to laugh as she turns back and looks into the mirror. She takes her time as she runs her hands under the automatic tap in the sink and then runs her wet hands through her long, dark hair. After drying her hands, Tabitha is still laughing as she makes her own way out of the bathroom.

“Oh fuck, wait till I tell Carla about this. She’ll be laughing at me for... ever!

As Tabitha leaves the bathroom, goes to her office, grabs her stuff and follows Penny down to the lobby in her own elevator and going completely unseen by either of them, a pair of expensive, women’s knee boots quietly reveal themselves as Tessa Dannin puts her feet back down on the floor and lets herself relax. She had been in the last stall when the bathroom door had suddenly opened and startled her. She didn’t know why she’d pulled her feet up and gone quiet instead of making herself known, but now she was DAMN glad she had! Exiting the stall and standing in front of the mirror, Tessa looks at her reflection and laughs as she watches the video she just recorded on her phone through the gap in the stall as it plays over and over...

“....Breathe Penny. Just breathe and relax. It’s... no... big... deal. After all, NO ONE will ever know about this..., right?”

“Yes, Ma’am. I mean, no ma’am. No one else will ever know about this. I swear I’ll never tell anyone! My new boss lost a bet to me, got down on her knees and kissed my bare ass in the office bathroom, who would ever believe me anyway?”

Tessa smiles as she watches her bitch of a boss get down on her knees and kneel before her pretty, new..., female assistant.

“M-miss... Reynolds? If you... don’t want to... to do... this, I would certainly... un-understand. Like I said, I’d... I’d be only too happy to.. to call this all off if... if you want.”

“No way, Penny. I appreciate the thought, but a bet’s a bet. And I NEVER welch on a bet! Now then, Miss James, if you’d be so kind as to turn around and pull that cute, little skirt up so I can kiss your ass, please?”

Tessa’s smile turns almost... chilling as she watches Penny turn around and pull her black, knee length, pencil skirt up around her waist. She can feel how wet she’s getting as her pussy pulses and clenches tight while she watches the “high and mighty” miss Tabitha Reynolds pull Penny’s pink panties down and literally kiss her pale ass. She almost orgasms as she watches Tabitha kiss one and then the other of her teenage assistant’s pale ass cheeks. And somehow with the favor of the very gods themselves, she has it all captured on her phone’s high quality, digital video!

“Ooohh Ffuucckk!!”

Tessa laughs freely as she watches the girl stumble out of the bathroom in an effort to escape after she moaned like... like... well, like a little... bitch in heat.

“S-sorry, Miss Reynolds! I didn’t mean to... to... uhh... I mean, you... you certainly know how to kiss ass... No wait, that’s... that’s not what I meant! I... didn’t mean that you go around kissing ass...! I’m sorry. Uh, g-good night, Miss Reynolds! Oh God! Am I... fired? Do I get to just... sleep in... Tuesday?”

Tessa’s smile only gets bigger as she watches Tabitha get up off of her knees and stand in front of the very mirror she, herself, was now facing only minutes after Tabitha Reynolds sealed her own fate by getting down on her knees and kissing Penny’s ass!

“Relax, Penny. I understand. And no, you’re not fired! So you better be here first thing Tuesday morning. Enjoy the long weekend!”

Tessa almost screams out in ecstasy as the video starts over and continues to play in a very satisfying loop.

“Oh fuck me! I don’t believe it. I just can’t fucking believe this has happened! This is it. This is EXACTLY what I’ve been dreaming of since I got screwed out of MY promotion!! Get ready..., Miss Reynolds. Because very soon, you will be on your knees before ME and kissing MY ass! God, I fucking own you now, bitch!“

To Be Continued...