The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Up to Eleven

by Pan

Five.

For the rest of the morning, Eric got almost no work done. Every time he started a task, he’d find himself pulling out the app and staring at it.

By lunchtime, it had hit a Five.

Eric knew what a Five meant. A Five meant his wife—his prudish, almost asexual wife—was so worked up, she’d soon be trying to seduce him.

He’d caught her at a Five in the middle of the day a few months ago, but it hadn’t changed her behavior. She’d still waited until they were in bed before making her move: rolling over and looking at him invitingly, moving her hand down his body…

It was hot, but it was always in bed.

Always.

The office blowjob had been unprecedented. Both parts, in fact: the office AND the blowjob. He had no idea what level had inspired it…and with the unpredictable way that the app was working, he didn’t know if he wanted to.

By 3pm, Eric had officially missed a deadline on one of the cases he was working on, but it didn’t matter.

His wife was at a Six.

His wife was at a Six, and still climbing.

A part of him was tempted to see what would happen if he turned her down. She was going to approach him for sex that night; of that, he was certain. If he rebuffed her, would it deflate her number? Would she drop back down to a Two—or even a One? At this stage, he would frankly have found that more comforting than disappointing.

Or would her number be unaffected? Would it continue to rise, until it got all the way to Ten?

If a spontaneous office blowjob had been, say, an Eight…what would a Ten look like?

By 5pm, Jamie was past Seven, and Eric couldn’t handle the stress any more. He closed down his computer and left his office, to find Jamie downstairs with a saucy look in her eyes.

“H-hey babe,” Eric stammered, and his wife growled seductively in response.

Less than a minute later, Jamie was sitting on the couch, while his wife enthusiastically rode him. They’d never had sex outside a bed before…but now, twice in two days?

The app definitely wasn’t a scam.

It wasn’t long before he was gasping with orgasm. Eric’s climax triggered his wife’s, and he got to appreciate a brand new perspective: watching from below as his wife’s eyes fluttered with orgasm.

“Mmm,” Jamie hummed happily, pulling herself off her husband’s rapidly-softening cock. “I don’t know what’s come over me lately.”

She hesitated, a hint of nervousness in her eyes. “I hope that’s okay?”

“I’m definitely not complaining,” Eric smiled, his heart racing. Partially because of the sudden, intense sex that they’d just had, but mostly from guilt.

He knew exactly what had caused his wife’s sudden change in mood.

Him. The app. And with post-orgasm clarity, he could again see how wrong it was. His wife was a person—she had free will, and her autonomy deserved to be respected.

“Me neither,” she replied, raising her eyebrows happily. “I’m loving it.”

As soon as Jamie left the room, Eric pulled out the app.

Six, rapidly moving towards a Five. He continued staring at it while his wife prepared dinner—by the time they were finished eating, he was relieved to see that she’d returned to a Two, and while the acceleration had slowed, it looked like she was destined for a One.

He wasn’t sure whether to be excited or disappointed, but at least he knew that whatever he’d done the previous day hadn’t been permanent.