The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Up to Eleven

by Pan

Four.

Eric woke up to find his wife’s ass firmly pressed up against his erection.

His eyes widened in shock, and—careful not to awaken her—he reached for his phone.

Four! Four. He’d been very careful to tick Jamie up to a Three. How the hell had she reached a Four so quickly?

His palms sweaty, Eric got out of bed and made his way to the office, where it took him almost half an hour to calm down.

He’d made a mistake, he decided. Playing with the app was like Pandora’s box. He should never have bought the damn thing, he should never have opened it, and he certainly shouldn’t have deliberately manipulated his wife’s arousal.

What had he been thinking?

The thing was clearly buggy, and not to be trusted. That must have been why it was taken down from the store.

He had to delete it. He had to. As long as it was on his phone, he’d be tempted to mess with it, to affect Jamie’s libido, and that wasn’t wrong. He loved her, she loved him, and they had a relationship built on trust. Messing with her mind, messing with her excitement…it was wrong. It was so, so wrong, and he couldn’t believe he’d even considered the prospect, let alone carried through on it!

Taking a deep breath, Eric picked up his phone. The app was still open, and he was surprised to see that Jamie was back down to a Three.

For the next several minutes, Eric stared at the screen in his hands.

Three. It clearly, clearly said Three.

Had he imagined the change that morning? He’d just woken up, after all…but no, he knew what he’d seen. He’d set it to Three, and woken up to a Four. He would have bet his life on it.

“Morning,” his wife said with a smile. Eric jumped in shock, but was careful not to drop his phone. Before turning off the display, he glanced at it once more.

Three. It definitely said Three.

“Good morning,” he said, reaching out his hands. Jamie took them, then stepped forward and gave him a soft kiss on the mouth.

“How’d you sleep?” he asked, smiling at the uncharacteristic greeting. His wife was no stranger to physical affection, but the way she’d kissed him…

He was starting to recognize the signs of a Three.

“Mmm,” she moaned, causing her husband’s cock to stiffen in his pants. “I had such good dreams all night long…”

With a grin, she leaned forward, and gently rested her hand on Eric’s erection.

“As did you,” she continued with a wink.

“I...I…”

“This little fellow was very affectionate last night,” she purred, giving his cock a light squeeze. “I felt you against me all night long…”

“Oh?” Eric asked, lost for words. He could feel a sweat beginning to form his forehead.

“It was nice,” she said, a flirtatious grin on her face. “It’s nice to feel wanted, you know?”

“Uh huh,” Eric stammered. “Mmm.”

Jamie let go of his cock and stepped back. “Anyway, I’m going to put the coffee on. You want me to bring one up for you?”

“Mm-hmm. Um, yes. T-that’d be nice. Thanks!”

“No problem, hot stuff,” Jamie said, throwing her husband another stunning smile. “I’ll see you in a bit.”

The moment his wife was out of the door, Eric had the phone out once more.

Four.

Four, slowly creeping towards a Five.