The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UNDER ACHIEVER

(hetro, les, group, mind control and photo)

part 3

I think its time to have a go at Heather. As far as I know she hasn’t got a steady boyfriend, that a complication I don’t want to get into just yet. It was just as easy as with Jenny. I sat down next to her. Since being a couple now with Jenny, I was suddenly of more interesting to her.

“Hello Heather, you don’t look very well, you look very tired, you eyes look like they will close any minute now”

Within two minutes she was under. I installed her unique trigger, then woke her up. Stage one complete. I left her there and walked away to find Jenny. Two days later I added some more instructions as I had with Jenny.

Exams came and went my results were ok B+ average. Should have been straight A’s my teachers said. But I was happy. I could go to college but I decided to get a job.

“What’s sort of job should I go for?” I ask Sid

“Well lad, moneys important but its not worth being in a boring or stressful job” he thought for a moment.

“I have a talk with Jim, at the photographic studios, he’s an old mate of mine, use to be quite a lad when he was young, he was talking about getting an assistant”

“That sound good” I comment.

“How’s that haughty bird coming along?” he inquires changing the subject.

“I’m letting her stew for awhile, should be ready any day now”

* * *

I arrive at Jim’s studio at 5 o’clock two days later for an interview.

“Hi son, your John”

“Yes Mr lea” I reply

“Call me Jim” he smiles, “How’s Sid these days, haven’t seen him for a few weeks”

“He’s fine Jim” I answer

“Good, good, had some great times long ago” he mused. “Well son what I need is a assistant to help in the shop, do passport pictures and help me in the studio. How about it”

“Sounds good to me, I assume 6 days a week 9 to 5”

“That’s right except late night Tuesdays and then Wednesday and Saturday mornings ok”

“Ok Jim, what’s the pay like?” I inquire

“I’ll start you off at £5 an hour, but once your up to speed we should be able to double that within a year”

“Sounds good Jim, When can I start?”

“How about next week?”

“Great Jim, 9 o’clock Monday morning. See you then”

That night Jenny and I celebrated with a night out and later a session at Sid’s.

It was goodbye to school, but there was one last thing to do. I found Helen in the playground.

“Hi Helen” I said

“Oh hello John” she smiled at me.

I told her that I was leaving school and would she like to go out with me to celebrate.

“Oh yes please” she said excitedly.

“Good pick you up at 7 tonight”

We had a burger and coke in town then back to Sid’s for a ‘coffee’.

Helen has a fuller figure that Jenny’s, bigger tits and hips but a trim waist. Helen was not a virgin however and proved her experience on her knees with my cock in her mouth. All those years of lusting after her have now been fulfilled, but funnily enough I still prefer Jenny, with her sweet innocents and trust. It must be love. Helen looked good on film however, two film packs later we were fucking like rabbits on Sid’s back room carpet with 20 naked pictures of her, scattered all around us.

* * *

Monday morning found me in the shop, Jim was showing me the ropes. Most of the equipment on sale was marked with their price; the passport camera was an instant type given 4 x small size pictures. I’m a quick learner, I only had to be told once to remember the prices or how to use any piece equipment. It was all fun. Also on Friday Jim gave me my pay, less tax etc I had over £200. I was rich. Jenny and I went out on the town for a proper meal to celebrate. I mentioned in passing that I had seen Helen last week, to test the waters. She seemed interested but that was all.

* * *

Jim did weddings on Saturday afternoons and he asked me if I liked to help out for cash.

“Sure Jim” I said “Loved to help”

Little did I know how much fun it would be. The ceremony was a bore or course but I liked to bit around the bride’s house with her and the bride’s maids dressing. After a few weeks practice, Jim lent me his twin lens Rolliflex and I did all these pictures myself. What fun! Seeing the bride and bridesmaids in their underwear. I also helped in the shop’s studio in the back room, most of these were boring too, but some of the models were crackers. All through these sessions Jim talk me though his preferred light setting and camera angles, to suit different ages and sex of the models.

These pictures were not processed on the premises however, but taken to a local processing house. I would cycle over there every night, after we had closed, with the undeveloped film. I got to know the guys over there quite well after a while.

* * *

Two things happened shortly after. The first was for Jim to offer me the upstairs flat to live in and second Jim offered to pay for me to have driving lessons so I could drive the shop’s van. The upstairs flat has been used as a storage area for a number of years, so needed a lots of work clearing it out. Jenny and I set about removing the empty boxes and other rubbish to the skip. Amongst all this junk I found a large camera bag full of equipment.

“What’s this Jim?” I asked when I brought it down stairs

“Oh yes I remember, Jim said after a few minutes thinking, “some guy brought it in to have his camera repaired, but he died before he could pay the bill. His wife said I could keep it in lou of payment”

“But there’s lots of good stuff in here” I unpacked all the kit.

“There’s two Nikon bodies, plus four assorted lenses and two flash outfits”

“It’s all old fashion manual stuff” said Jim, “No one wants that anymore”

“Well I do” I say, This is all top quality kit”

“Well it’s yours then” said Jim, “It’s of no value to me”

“Thanks Jim” I say, “I could use it instead of your Rolli”

“Better not son, you need a 6x6mm format for weddings, we’ll keep an eye out for something for you, Ok”

“Ok Jim but thanks anyway for this” I indicated the bag.

* * *

I said goodbye to my small room at my parent’s house and moved in to the flat. It was great to fuck Jenny in a bed plus we used my new Nikon, which improve the quality of her pictures.

“You know I have a selfish reason for letting you have that flat” Jim smiles at me.

“Oh yes what’s that?” I inquire

“Well son you can open up the shop in the mornings so I can have a lie in” he laughed.

Well that’s ok by me, I thought, free accommodation just to open up the shop.

Under Achiever part 4

I mentioned to Jenny one night that we ought to invite Helen around and take some naughty pictures of her.

“That sound like fun” she said, “with her and me together or you and her?”

“Both” I smiles, “Would you like that”

She nodded, not speaking, then she seemed to drift off into a day dream.

“What are you thinking of?” I asked.

“I never been with another girl” she said embarrassed, “But it could be fun”

“Ok love, if it’s ok with you, I will arrange it”

It was very simple to set it up, a small suggestion in Helens ear when she was in a trance and she was all for having her portrait done by a ‘professional’

* * *

The evening started off with drinks and chat. The two girls have not seen each other for some months, so they had plenty to catch up on. I then started to set up my camera and lights in the spare room while the girls chatted. Their drinks freshen up we went though to my ‘studio’. Jenny started things off, posing first, followed by Helen. Things then started to hot up, Jenny took her top off the expose her tits and then encouraged Helen to do likewise. The two girls then posed together competing for my attention. When they were both naked, Jenny then started to kiss and fondle Helen. All this I recorded on film. Both girls were now oblivious to the flashes of the lights as their hypnotic induced lust took hold. I re-loaded both cameras and attached the long remote cable and joined the girls on the cushions, activating the camera every few minutes, capturing all the action. Both girls were very wet with excitement and I push my cock into Helen.

“Oh yes, fuck me hard, please” Helen begged

“Yes you bastard, fuck the slut” encouraged Jenny.

I thrust into her hard till her bucking hips made me cum.

“Get between the sluts legs and lick my cum out” I ordered Jenny as I moved back to the cameras and recorded this on film.

* * *

Later when Helen had left I asked Jenny if she enjoyed the evening.

“Oh yes it was great, I never cum so many time before, how about you”

“Yes my love I really enjoyed myself. Its great so see that stuck up bitch squirming on your tongue, and just think what we could do with all those pictures of her”

“Oh yes, she was always mean to me at school, now she has to be nice to us, doesn’t she”

“That’s right love, she ours to do what we like with” I replied

“Oh this is fun” sighed Jenny, “but now I must go home or my Mum will kill me” she added with a laugh.

* * *

After passing my driving test, Jim let me use the van for private use.

“Look son, I do a deal with you, ok” he said, I’ll pay for the van, you known, Tax and insurance and such like, You pay for the petrol and the van’s yours to use at anytime, just as long it’s available for business first”

“Sounds good to me Jim” I say.

“Ok then, by the way, the tank’s empty now, go and fill it up” Jim turns away laughing.

Jenny liked being driven around, even if it’s in only a van.

Under Achiever Part 5

It’s not all sunshine in my life however. Jim told me the following morning that Sid had died in the night. I couldn’t believe it, I had only seen him at the weekend, and he seemed so full of life. Apparently he had been ill for some time and the randy old scroat had never told me. I was going to miss him.

* * *

Two weeks later I got a letter from a local solicitor, to attend the reading of the will. This was a big surprise; I didn’t now he had anything of value to leave. I was ushered into the solicitor’s office only to find that I was the only one there. It turned out the old scroat had left me everything, his house and contents. I was gobsmacked. Once all the paperwork was completed I was sent the keys. Jenny and I spent a whole weekend going through the house, clearing out all his stuff. We came across a pile of his scrapbooks showing some of his conquests. Hundreds of photographs of pretty young girls, smiling down the years at us. These I kept, but everything else we dumped. I decided that I couldn’t live there so I sold up and deposited the money into saving. I didn’t need the money at the moment.

* * *

I did however buy a used Hassleblad 6x6 camera, with three lenses that Jim had found for me at one of his colleague’s shops. The quality of the prints was breathtaking. Jenny certainly appreciated seeing herself so sharp and colourful. I started using this new camera for weddings and within a short time Jim let me do the lot, bride’s house, church and reception. The shop could now do two weddings every weekend, Jim was very pleased, and the money was rolling in. I got to meet a lot of beautiful ladies; I could use these weddings to drum up trade for the shop’s portrait studio and my bed. Jenny loved it, all these pretty girls to fuck and photograph in my big bed upstairs. Some needed a hypno push but most didn’t. They were eager to try something new. These were generally not the brides but the bridesmaids, sisters and friends, but there was one bride however who celebrated her last night of freedom on her back with Jenny thrusting her strap-on-dildo into her, and I have pictures to prove it.

* * *

The guys at the processing house asked me one day, if I could bring over that beautiful blonde bit of stuff they had seen in my pictures.

“Which blonde” I asked.

They invited me into their inner sanctum where they showed me some nude pictures of Helen pinned up on their walls.

“Oh Helen” I said, “Well I could try, but what’s in it for me?” I inquired.

“Well if we get to have fun with her, we will do all your personal pictures for free for a whole month”

“When you mean fun, I assume you want to fuck her, is that right” I inquire.

“That’s right all three of us, as many times as we can, all night” they replied.

“You don’t want much” I said with a laugh.

“Can you do it?”

“Well I can try” I reply, “But I need a excuse to get her here” I say half to myself.

“Tell you what, we are having a party at the end of the month, to celebrate the bosses birthday. There will be a few people here until tenish then most of the quest will leave. You and what’s her name? Helen is it can stay behind for our private party”

“Sounds ok to me, but we need to get a few drinks inside her though” I say

“Leave that to us, you just get her here, Ok”

I told Jenny about our plans for Helen.

“Oh I wish I could watch that bitch getting nailed by those guys” she said

“I could take some pictures if you like” I say

“Good, do that” she smiles, “how about a video”

“Great idea, I ask the guys if they can set it up”

Taking about Helens ordeal was getting Jenny hot and she wanted to fuck straight away.

* * *

I discussed the video with the guys, who thought this was great idea, but they said they didn’t want the movie to be on general release as they didn’t want their own girlfriends to find out, plus they wanted there own copy. Of course it was easy to arrange, with a little word in her hypnotised brain, she would do anything I told her to do. Come the night of the party, I had insisted she wear something short and sexy. So off we go, she looked so hot that we stopped on the way. I peeled down her dress and removed her bra. I then reclined her seat and got stuck in. Half an hour later we were back on our way. Her bra however stayed in the back of the van.

After 2 hours of Helen downing as many drinks as we could force down her and few dances with the guys, the boss made a short thank you speech and then left with his entourage. This exit started a trend, and within 20 minutes we were the only ones left. We locked the front door and moved into the rest room in the back of the building, where the guys had set up the video equipment. To start things off I unzipped Helen’s dress, which fell to the floor, leaving her dressed only in her M&S knickers. These soon followed and the action started in earnest. Having already fucked her this evening it took some time for me to cum again. My staying power was dually commented on. Once I had finished the guys took over and I took over the camera. Helen was single and double teamed by the three guys until about two in the morning when no one could raise any more interest. I found her knickers and dress, took the videocassette out of the camera, said good night and took her home.

“Did you enjoy yourself” I asked her, as we drove along

“Mmm very much” she replied, " they were a nice bunch of guys”

Well nice girl to slut in one evening, I thought. I drop her off and went home.

Next morning I had a lie in until Jenny arrived to wake me up.

“How did it go” she asked bouncing on my bed.

“Great” I said, “the video is over there if you want to watch.

With that she jumped off the bed and turned on the T.V. and inserted the cassette. I turned over to try to go back to sleep, but its was not to be. As soon as the action started Jenny got hot and wanted me to fuck her.

“Please let me sleep” I groaned.

“You can sleep later, first you’ve got to stick it in me” she answered crudely.

“I can’t believe she let all those guys fuck her” Jenny said after I had performed and was dosing again.

“Wake up and tell me how you did it” she shook me awake again.

“She obviously wanted to be gang banged” I said “and we got her drunk,” I added as a after thought.

“That’s more like it, any way we got a great video of the slut” she said.

* * *

Work carried as before, all the cash I was earning from my Saturdays I was saving, a long with the money I got from Sid’s house sale, in some long-term investments. Jenny and I were getting along just fine, so good in fact I thought about us getting engaged. When I brought this up one evening she said.

“Are you serious”

“Sure, I can’t think of anyone I rather get married to but you” I replied

“Oh boy, oh boy, I love you with all my heart, but this was the last thing I was expecting. But yes please” she said breathlessly.

Good, then that’s settled, we’ll tell our parents tonight, ok”

So that’s my tale just the ordinary life of an under achiever.

Story by JAX 9/7/00