The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UNDER ACHIEVER

(hetro, mind control and photo)

Part 1

Most of my school reports say I’m an under achiever, that may be so, but I know what’s important in this life and it’s Power. To achieve this I have been working on my own secret agenda.

Power means controlling ones life and not the other way round. To this end I have made the first important steps. In the local library I have studied the records and have short-listed three men who have in the past worked as stage hypnotist, all now retired. The nearest is two miles away in the next town. I ring up and arrange to cycle over after school for a chat.

The Great Marvo or Sid Green is now over seventy, but still has a lively humour and a good memory. I was greeted with tea and cake then I got down to why I was there.

“Mr Green” I start.

“Look lad call me Sid” he interrupted.

“Ok” I said, “Sid what I want to know is how to hypnotise people”

“Now lad what do you want to know that for” he replied with a twinkle in his eyes. If it’s for getting your end away with the young ladies, that’s very naughty”

“Well” I stuttered, this was the tricky bit, “you right it’s naughty, but that’s what I want it for”

“Good, it’s nice to see a honest young man for a change. That’s what everyone wants, but usually it’s the last thing they will omit to. You have come to the right man; I have had some times in my life I can tell you” he continues after a thoughtful pause.” “If you want to do this you have to do it right and that’s nice and slow. You don’t want a wham bam thank you mam, you want a loving girl, willing to do anything you want her to do, is that right”

“You got it Sid, I want total control over her” I replied

“Right lad I’ll teach you but what’s in it for me?”

“I’ll don’t know Sid, what do you want?”

“Well I’ll like to watch now and again, I may not be able to get it up any more, but I still like to look”

“OK Sid, that’s a deal, but I must decide who I let you watch, OK”

“OK, you want to keep the best stuff for yourself, I can understand that” he added with a laugh.

My lessons started straight away. The most important lesson was to let your subject do most of the work for you. Sid good to his word taught me the basic.

“Lad you don’t need things to be complicated like I use on stage, you just need something simple that will work for you” he said

He showed me how to hypnotise and use implanted suggestions.

After my third visit Sid said.

“Now lad we need a ‘volunteer’, who do you suggest”

“I don’t know Sid, someone from school” I replied

“Right lad, I will write out a general guidance for you to follow, OK”

“Thanks Sid, do you think I ready then”

“Sure do lad, you’re very bright and quick to learn, there still plenty to teach you yet, but you’ve got the basic now”

“Thanks Sid, you are a very good teacher”

* * *

Next day at school I cast my eyes around looking for a suitable ‘volunteer’

There was Heather, now Heather and I go back a long way, I have lusted after her for years and she has totally ignored me for just as long. I think I keep Heather for later. Now Jenny may fit the bill better. Jenny is a bit of a loner, pretty but no boyfriend that I know of, and built nice for my purposes.

Jenny was sitting on the bench alone when I sat down beside her.

“Hi Jenny how are you today” I inquired

“Fine thank you” she replied

“Jenny you look tired” I carried on, very tired, your eyes look like they want to close”

I carried on like this for a few minutes, quietly putting her to sleep. Once she was total hypnotised I place a word trigger in her mind then woke her up. This was in accordance with Sid master plan, nice and easy lad he would say, there’s no rush.

* * *

The next day I sat down with her and said her trigger words, ‘sleep Jenny sleep’.

“Now Jenny every time you see me you will think how sexy I am. When you sleep at night, you will dream about us together making love.” I continued with “You know you can always trust me and I will take care of you.”

With that I woke her up and left. The trick was to let her mind do the work now. I reported back to Sid with my progress.

“Good work lad. We should she some results within a week or so”

* * *

I stayed away from her for the next few days, but I caught her looking at me from time to time. I was not going to rush this.

The next week, at lunchtime, I was sitting on the grass on the far side of the playing field when Jenny came over to where I was and sat down next to me.

“Hi” she said, “how are you today”

“Fine Jenny thanks” I replied, “Your looking very nice today” I continued.

Jenny flushed red and said, “Thanks” then said, “you are in the top set for maths aren’t you, could you help me out, I don’t understand these equations at all”

“Sure Jenny, you can come round after school if you like”

“Oh can I, that would be great”

When I mentioned this to Sid.

“Bring her round here lad” he said, “You can use the back room if you like. I can peek through the serving hatch” he chuckled “when things get hot”

“Ok Sid, I was hoping you would say that, I will arrange it then”

* * *

The next Saturday afternoon Jenny and I were lying on the floor in Sid’s back room with schoolbooks all around us. Jenny was wearing a short skirt and button up blouse. She looked very sexy. I couldn’t help but notice that she was lying very close to me and actually touching me now and again. Taking this as a queue I put my arm around her shoulders, with this she snuggled up even closer. I now pulled her towards me and kissed her, first lightly, then with her positive response more passionately. My hand moved down her back over her bum to her naked thighs beneath her short skirt. Her response was to hold me tighter and push her crutch into mine. Things were certainly hotting-up nicely. I now moved my hand to the front of her blouse and squeezed her firm tits.

“Oh” she murmurs as she comes up for air after our kiss, “Please don’t stop”

Well I was not going to now was I. One by one I pop the buttons on her blouse till they were all undone. My hand now pushed under her bra to cup her naked breast for the first time. Her response to this was to push her tits out at me more. I now performed that wondrous trick that all young boys must learn, the one handed unclipping of the bra! I quickly shed her of both blouse and bra, leaving her naked from the waist up. I could now get to work on her tits. I nibbled, licked and fondled till the excitement burst out of her mouth as a long moan. My free hand now returned back to her thighs and then upwards to her knickers. Her legs parted to allow me access. I rubbed between her legs for a while then pushed her on to her back to allow me to remove her knickers. I now moved between her spread thighs looking down at her nearly naked body. I unzipped myself and released my stiff cock. I ripped open the condom packed I removed from my pocket and slipped it on to my erect cock.

“Please” she whispered, “I never done this before”

“Ok love” I say reassuringly

I push my cock into her entrance and slowly lean my weight forward. She holds me around my waist to control my movements. Suddenly something gives and I am fully inserted. With this a small cry comes from her lips. After a few minutes pause I start to gently thrust in and out. She then begins to move her hips in rhythm with me.

“Oh yes, yes please” she whispers, “More, harder please”

I continue to fuck her harder and harder till she freezes in orgasm with a loud sigh. I then continue to fuck her limp body for five more thrust till I come as well. I lookup and see the serving hatch closing. Well Sid got his moneys worth. We cuddle together for a few minutes to cool down.

“How was that love” I ask

“Oh boy! That was great” she coos, " can we do that again”

“Sure love, just give me a few minutes to recover, Ok”

“Sure lover” she replies and cuddles me tighter.

* * *

After 15 minutes or so I reach over and unzip her skirt and remove it. She is now totally naked. I gently move my hands on her beautiful body, over her firm tits and long shapely legs, which open at my touch. I replace the use condom with a new one and move back between her open legs. I thrust deep inside her, which brings a sharp intake of breath from her.

“Yes, oh yes” she sighs, “please harder, yes that’s right”

This time we take longer, gently increasing the tempo till once again she come first with me close behind.

We now dress looking slightly embarrassed at each other. I kiss her good-bye at the door with ‘I will see you later’, then she was gone.

Back in the lounge Sid was waiting for my report.

“So lad, how was that”

“Oh great Sid, not bad for a beginner”

“Not bad lad, she was a looker all right, next time you bring her here, take some pictures of her, for your scrap book”

“Good idea Sid, I do that, I borrow dads Polaroid. This is getting expensive though, with all the condoms and film, I need a job just to pay for my love life” I chuckled.

“Life a bitch lad” Sid join me in laughter

Under Achiever Part 2

At school all week we smiled at each other every time we past, but didn’t talk till Friday when she said.

“All right for maths revision tomorrow, good” with a nod from me, “See you at 2 then” then she was gone.

Her maths books didn’t even get unpacked this time but she came straight into my arms for a kiss.

“I’ve been looking forward to this all week” she said

“Me too” I replied, “you look really beautiful today”

She looks down and blushes prettily.

“Do I” she says

“Of course you do, pretty as a picture”

We kiss again and lay down on the carpet. Thing now hot up as our kiss get more passionate. She is wearing a similar outfit to last week but no bra as I found out very soon as my hand squeezed her tits.

“Nice, I like that, no bra” I said

Off comes her clothes till she was naked. My hands fondle every beautiful inch of her till she is panting with lust.

“Please, do it now, I can’t wait any longer”

I move between her spread thighs and unzip my Jeans to release my hard cock. A new packet of condoms are opened and unwrapped. She pulls me into her with a sigh.

“Oh yes” she mumbles

I thrust slowly at first, getting faster and harder with time.

“Oh yes, fuck me harder” she says, talking dirty for the first time.

She comes quickly just as I was getting started, I don’t stop however, but carry on thrusting into her. As soon as she comes down from her first orgasm she starts her second. This time I come with her.

“Oh my god” she mumbles, “that’s was incredible”

* * *

We cuddle for awhile to recover.

After 10 minutes or so I get up and get the camera.

“Sit up love, so I can take a picture of you” I say

“No, I can’t, what if anybody sees” she says

“If anybody does” I laugh, “They will think how beautiful you are. Now kneel and push your tits out at me”

The flash goes off and the picture zooms out the front of the camera.

“Show me” she asks excitedly,

I hand her the developing picture.

“Oh my” she says as she see herself.

“Ok love look at the camera, that’s right smile sexily”

Flash goes the camera and another pictures came out the front.

After the film has finished we look at all ten pictures together.

Looking at herself has got her horny again and she pulls me on top of her.

“Fuck me now” she shouts at me.

So I do. We both come very quickly.

* * *

After she has gone I show my prize pictures to Sid.

“She got a great body that girl, what are you going to do next?” he inquires

“I don’t know” I reply

“Well lad, she do anything you want now, she yours as long as you want”

“I’ll want to keep her for a while at least, she sure has a beautiful body” looking at her pictures again.

“That she has lad, I wouldn’t mind having a go at her myself” he added with a laugh. “But my equipment not up to it”

* * *

Later I start my first scrap book with Jenny’s pictures stuck in. Sid was right, where do I go from here. I don’t ‘love’ Jenny, but I love to fuck her. Come on John get your act together, you’re supposed to be in control. Jenny is young, innocent and will do anything I ask, but I don’t want to hurt her. This is getting me nowhere. I must be strong and hard, break hearts and bend wills to meet my needs. Yeah right.

I ask Sid for advice.

“Well lad, there is one way”

“Yeah” I say

“Well you can condition her to accept other girlfriends in your life”

“Good idea Sid, I could use her help me get other girls too, or have her and another girls together”

“That sounds good lad, I love to see that”

* * *

I started ‘dating’ Jenny, seeing her on non-school nights, and going out together, usually ending up at Sid’s back room to fuck. She was on the pill now.

“Who is Sid” she asked one night”

“Well he’s an old friend of the family” I improvised

“Oh, are you sure he don’t mind us coming here” she then rolls over with laughter at the unintentional pun.

“I’m sure, he’s a good old stick”

Later when we are both naked on the carpet, with Jenny on her knees sucking my newly hard cock after a fast a furious first fuck. While she was giving me head I was going though my new set of instant pictures. These were the dirtiest yet. They showed her naked with her hand between her open legs, looking straight at the camera. Posing now was part of our foreplay and it really got her randy. I was nice and hard again after ten minutes of her expert administrations and she wanted me to get on top of her again.

“Please fuck me now” she begged when she came up for air.

“Ok slut” I said as I rolled between her spread legs. I thrust into her hard

“Oh yes” she cried.

“How’s that slut” I ask.

“Oh yes, harder please, I do anything for you, please” she begged again

“Good, I will make you do lots of really dirty things you slut” I said.

All this dirty talk was having an affect on her. Her hips were meeting each of my thrust, while she was pulling me into her with her hands.

“Faster, faster please” she cried. “What are you going to make me do?” she asked breathlessly.

“I’ll make you fuck all my mates,” I said as I thrust harder.

“Oh no, please, I can’t” she said, but the thought made her hotter.

She came with a loud cry.

“Oh my god, you bastard, but that was So good”

“Sleep Jenny sleep” I say to her after a few minutes rest, she immediately slumps into a trance.

“Jenny you will start fantasying about me with our girls. The thoughts of watching me fuck other girls will get you hot and randy. When you sleep you will dream of us with another girl naked in bed together”

I then wake her up.

“I must have dropped of for a moment,” she said. Then looking at her watch, “It’s late we best get home”

“Ok lover, I have had a lovely time tonight”

“Me too” she relies gives me a quick hug then she gets up, reaches for her clothes and starts to dress.