The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Categories: ds in mc md

Title: Truth and Reconciliation (Chapter Three)

Summary: Jason has been treated like the household slave for years. Fed up and angry, he attempts to extract vengence upon his mother and two sister.

* * *

True to her word, Evie crept back into Jason’s room about five minutes after she left. Whatever she was doing, she ruined her night vision, so she stumbled over to Jason’s bed and plopped down.

“Do you mind turning on a light,” she asked.

Without speaking, Jason stood, walked to the door, and slid a rolled-up towel under it. He was used to staying up late and had long since made a habit of blocking any light from escaping under his door lest he alert his mother to his nighttime activities.

That accomplished, he walked back to his bed and clicked on his bedside lamp. It’s wasn’t exceptionally bright, so it likely seemed dim to Evelin, but it still momentarily blinded him.

Lifting his arm to shield his eyes from the light, Jason unwittingly exposed his still slimy cock, limply hanging free from his boxers.

Noticing it, Evie giggled, “Well, hello there. Aren’t you a little cutie?”

Confused, Jason looked at her, then, following her eyes, realized he was displaying himself. “Oh, shit. Sorry.”

As he moved to cover himself, Evie placed her hand on his arm, “No, it’s okay. That’s why I brought this.” She held up a damp washcloth, then, without asking, reached out and began cleaning the saliva and semen from his flaccid phallus.

Not quite sure where to look, Jason turned his attention to his sister and was disappointed to discover that she had changed out of the sexy nighty and into regular—and much less revealing—pajamas.

Glancing up, Evie noticed the look of disappointment. “Sorry,” she smiled up at him. “I thought this outfit was more appropriate for conversation.”

As before, when she first snuck into his room, Jason was gobsmacked by just how calm, and mature Evie was acting. She had literally just jerked off her older brother mere minutes ago. And now she was cleaning his cock. How was she not freaking out?

He had to say something, “Evie, I’m not complaining about anything that’s happened tonight, but how the hell are you so calm about all this?”

She smirked but kept her attention on his penis as she gently wiped it clean. “Well, for one thing, this isn’t the first time I’ve done something like this with a boy.”

“Oh,” was all Jason could say. He was a virgin, and being five years his junior, he kinda assumed that maybe Evie was too.

Evie picked up on the subtle meaning behind his response but ignored it. “Also, I’ve been planning this for several days now.”

“Really?”

“And, Mom’s been telling me for years, ‘When you love a man, you need to make sure all his needs are being met at home.’

“I’ve been thinking a lot about how we treat you,” she continued, her voice growing somber. “You deserve better. You deserve my love, and I’m going to give it to you.”

“Wait, Mom told you to do this?” Jason was so confused.

“Oh god, no!” laughed Evie. “She told me that if the man you love isn’t satisfied at home, he’ll seek excitement elsewhere. So, if you don’t want to lose him, you better keep him happy.”

“Even your own brother?” Jason asked. He immediately regretted it. He certainly didn’t want to talk his sister out of doing more with him.

“Well, no. Er, I don’t know...

“I guess it never came up. But I do know that you deserve my love. And, Jason,” she pushed his cleaned cock back into his shorts and looked her brother in the eye, “I know that I don’t want to lose you.

“I know you want to leave. I know you hate it here. And for good reason,” she quickly added.

“I know that I haven’t been a good sister. I’m sorry. Will you forgive me?”

Jason was taken aback. No one had ever given him such a sincere apology in all his twenty-three years. “Evelin...,” he started before she cut in.

“You work so hard for this family. You’ve been so strong for us, for me. You deserve so much more than we give you. The least I can do is to give you my kindness and my love.

“When dad died, the whole world went upside down. Eventually, we found this new ‘normal,’ but that normal somehow involved you being treated like shit.

“I never liked it. I was never comfortable with it. But, I never did anything about it either.

“No more. You’re my brother. I love you. And I won’t lose you.”

Under her breath, Evie added, “Not like we lost Dad.”

Jason didn’t respond right away; he didn’t know how to. But, after several heartbeats of staring back at his sister, Jason sat next to her on the bed, leaned in, and wrapped her in his arms.

They just held each other like that for several minutes. Neither spoke. Neither moved.

Eventually, Jason shifted to holding Evie by her shoulders as he leaned back and looked at her appraisingly.

Evie had no choice but to drop her eyes demurely under the intensity of his gaze, but she didn’t pull away or move to cover herself.

She was beautiful, Jason realized. He had never considered his sister in this way before. To him, she was just his little sister. And, if that wasn’t enough to ensure only chaste thoughts, he had avoided his family for years now.

When he did see her, he kept it as brief as possible. Looking at her now was like seeing her for the first time.

She was genuinely beautiful, not the beauty of youth that so many young women have but quickly lose. No, like their mother, she had a classic and enduring beauty.

Long dark hair framed her gorgeous face, pert nose, and stunning hazel eyes.

Unlike their mother, for whom birthing three children had given her a moderate and womanly bosom, Evie’s chest was much more modest.

Even so, based on the glimpse Jason got earlier, she more than made up for it with her voluptuous backside. And, in all honesty, Jason was more of an ass man anyway.

Finally, having taken in his sister’s appearance and deciding that he wanted to pursue this new dimension to their relationship, Jason addressed her.

“Evie, thank you so much for everything you’ve given me tonight. Physically...it was amazing. But more than that, thank you for your words. It means a lot.

“I’m still confused. And please understand I am NOT rejecting you; I genuinely just want to understand. But, could you explain this ‘keep your man at home’ stuff that Mom told you?”

“Sure,” Evie responded, “but can we lie down and cuddle while we talk?”

Jason just smiled, repositioned himself on the bed, then pulled his sexy sister down next to him.

Once they were positioned, Jason spooning his sister, her luscious backside snuggled up nicely against him, Jason prompted her again, “So what’s this all about.”

“Well,” began Evelin, “I guess it started...hmm...I’m trying to think of the best way to explain this.

“Okay, when Dad died, Beth was...what, like sixteen, I guess? You were...”

“Thirteen, I had just started the eighth grade.”

“Yeah, and I was eight. I was still very much a kid. Beth was dating, and I assume Dad had already given you ‘The Talk’?” Evie asked.

“Heh, yeah,” Jason chuckled. “He took me camping...”

“Even I remember how much Dad loved camping,” Evie interrupted.

“Just about any problem can be solved by spending a weekend in the woods...according to Dad anyway,” Jason smiled as he reminisced.

“Anyway, he took me camping—it was a couple years before he died—and told me all about the birds and the bees. He was super cool about it too. We spent hours walking around the lake and talking.

“When we got home, I felt so grown up. Like I had become a man. God, I miss him sometimes.”

“I know,” Evie consoled him, reaching back and caressing his thigh, “I do too.

“Well, I was only eight; boys weren’t even on my radar yet. The reason I’m mentioning this is that by the time I got ‘The Talk’ from Mom, Dad had been gone a couple years, and she was...different.

“At the time, I took everything she said to be gospel truth. It’s really only been in the past year or so that I’ve begun to critically examine her words. And then, only because I’ve been in therapy.”

“Wait, what? You’re in therapy!” Jason was shocked; he had no idea.

“Yep,” Evie gave a sad sort of laugh. “For a couple years now.”

“Oh my god, Evie, I had no idea. I am so sorry I didn’t know.”

“Yeah, well, you do your best to avoid the family.” Evie’s words were accusatory, but her tone was rather matter of fact.

“It’s true... I’m sorry, Evie,” Jason replied, obvious pain in his voice.

“No, oh god no, don’t be sorry. I didn’t mean it like that,” Evie quickly responded. “You have every reason to. Please, please, Jason, you do not need to feel guilty about that. Okay?”

“Okay,” Jason answered her after a moment.

“Promise me,” she pleaded.

“I promise...,” he said somewhat reluctantly before adding, “Can I ask why?”

“Why?”

“Therapy, why are you in therapy?”

Evie actually laughed out loud at Jason’s question before catching herself and quieting back down, “Jason...not twenty minutes ago, I snuck into my older brother’s bedroom and happily gave him a handjob.

“If you haven’t figured it out yet, I seem to have some daddy issues which manifest in... peculiar ways.”

“Oh,” was all Jason could say. Then after several moments of silence, “Do you regret coming into my room...what we did?”

“No, absolutely not!” Evie’s tone was adamant. “For all my issues, I’m still a pretty rational person. Certainly rational enough to know that what I did to you is not normal. But that doesn’t change how I feel. I wanted to share that with you, Jason. You deserve it. You deserve so much from me.”

‘Oh fuck,’ Jason thought. ‘There it is again “deserve.” She keeps going on about what I deserve, just like in the hypnosis. I had no idea she was in therapy, and I went and screwed with her mind. How am I going to fix this?!?’

“Thank you, Evie,” Jason said aloud. “You said I deserve your love...why does that mean...sex?” Jason had trouble getting the last word out.

Evelin’s response came as a giggle, “Sex? Aren’t we getting ahead of ourselves, big brother? We haven’t had sex...yet.” Her playful tone was full of the promise of things to come.

“Well,” Evie stated with a more serious tone this time, “I’m getting to that.

“So, like I said, by the time Mom got around to giving me ‘The Talk,’ she was different. Dad’s death had...has...messed her up in ways that aren’t always obvious.

“In all the conversations we had, we talked about a lot: boys, dating, makeup, clothes, flirting, even female rivalries. Naturally, we talked about sex, contraception, the terrors of teenage pregnancy, yadda yadda. But, the one thing we talked about MORE than anything else...was how to keep your man happy.

“Mom never told me this directly, but in thinking back, it was obvious. She blames herself for Dad’s death.”

“What?” Jason asked in shock.

“Yeah, she does. But it’s weird. I don’t know what things were like between them. I suspect that maybe their sex-life was unfulfilling—at least from Dad’s perspective.

“As far as I’ve been able to piece together, she feels that if she had done more to keep things exciting at home...in the bedroom...that Dad wouldn’t have sought excitement outside the home.”

“Huh,” Jason stated, obviously confused. “Like he was cheating on her?”

“No, knucklehead. Rock climbing, mountain biking, skiing, whatever else Dad liked to do,” she berated him goodnaturedly.

“Wait, that’s insane. I’m pretty sure Dad liked doing all that stuff BEFORE he even met Mom. He was just an adrenaline junkie...not even that extreme of one.”

“Exactly,” Evie stated. “It is insane. Like I said, Dad’s death affected Mom in ways that aren’t always obvious.

“She genuinely believes that. So, she taught me that when I love a man, I need to make sure all his needs are met.

“She convinced me that if I don’t, I will lose him, and I will be alone forever.

“And Jason, when I say ‘all his needs’...Mom got pretty explicit. We talked about specific sex positions, various...more taboo...sex acts.

“This was a recurring conversation over the years. She had me both terrified of being alone and terrified that I’d never be able to please my man. It’s made dating...difficult.

“Hence the therapy,” Evelin looked at Jason pointedly.

“Oh,” he said. “I uh...that’s um...I’m sorry.”

“Yeah. Well, whatcha gonna do. Moms, am I right?” Evelin tried to put a lighthearted spin on the conversation. But, the mood shifted, and the room got quiet.

“It’s weird,” Jason said, breaking the silence a minute or two later, “you’ve lived just down the hall from me, and I had no idea what your life’s been like.

“Sure, I had my reasons,” Jason continued before she could interrupt. “But, I want you to know that ends now.

“This, laying with you, cuddling, talking, Evie, this has been the best night I can remember in a long, long time. Thank you.”

“Cuddling and talking,” Evie responded, trying to cover up the emotion in her voice with a joke, “what about the handjob?”

“Well, yeah, that too.”

Evelin rolled over on the bed so that she was facing Jason. Her hand came up and cupped his face as they stared into each other’s eyes.

“I’m going to bring this family back together, Evelin. I promise you.”

Jason could see the tears form in her eyes, but before he could offer any words of comfort, she leaned closer, and they kissed.

* * *

The next morning, Jason awoke alone in his bed. He was a little sad not to find Evie next to him, but it was for the best. If their mother found them asleep together, there would be hell to pay—regardless of how plausible any cover story they concocted might be.

As Jason’s brain woke up, his thoughts turned to last night, and he realized that Evelin had given him some incredibly powerful info.

It sounded like she had always felt like Jason was getting a raw deal with his servile position in the family.

He had, entirely by accident, tapped into those latent emotions which supercharged Evie’s hypnotic programming.

The messages may have worked without that, given enough time, but they almost certainly would not have had as strong an effect.

It was also only due to Evelin’s bizarre indoctrination regarding a woman’s role in “keeping her man”—compliments of their, possibly mentally ill, mother—that the hypnotic programming had sexual ramifications.

Not that Jason was displeased with that unforeseen windfall. Quite the contrary.

Setting the events with his sister aside, even more profound were the revelations regarding his mother, Janice.

Clearly, her husband’s death ten years ago had impacted her in ways Jason had been utterly unaware of.

She blamed herself and had developed a strange fixation about keeping her man home.

Could that explain her behavior toward Jason all these years? Was she simply trying to keep him trapped at home, so she didn’t “lose” him?

The possibility seemed surreal, but it made a perverse kind of sense.

If it was true, that could be the vector of attack, so to speak, for her hypnotic programming. Jason wasn’t entirely sure of what that looked like just yet, but it had promise, to be sure.

Things had gone better than expected with Evelin, and he now had the outline of a plan for Janice.

Jason knew that given time, they would both be his. Well, nothing was certain, but he was infinitely more hopeful than he had been just twenty-four hours ago.

The obvious next phase would be two-fold.

First, he wanted to adjust Evie’s programming to better focus her. She seemed willing—and eager—to expand on last night’s activities. But she never indicated that it was anything romantic...or exclusive.

Jason didn’t have any romantic feelings toward his sister, but he didn’t want to be just one more name on her dance card. If he was going to be having sex with Evie, he wanted to be the only one having sex with her.

Second, he needed Evie to convince his mother to install the app.

There were a couple potential problems with that. Obviously, Janice couldn’t know that it was his app. That little hurtle shouldn’t be overly complicated, however.

The other complication related to his older sister Beth.

Based on how close the women of the house seemed to be, it was unlikely that Evelin and Janice would use the app without telling Bethany. Especially if Evelin was going to be raving about it. If Jason programmed her to only talk about it with Mom, that would be weird and might be enough to start the hypnosis unraveling.

This whole endeavor was always and only about getting back at Janice. Evie was a necessary evil...collateral damage, as it were. Beth had never factored into the equation, and Jason didn’t know how he felt about it.

Jason was willing to admit that there might be a bit of an oedipal complex at work in his plans for Janice. Regardless though, she deserved to be punished for how she treated Jason.

And, if that punishment also served to satiate some minor, unresolved, Freudian complexes residing deep in his psyche...well, all the better.

Evie was different. She did deserve to be punished, but not like Janice. Her infractions were paltry by comparison.

Sure, things took off in a decidedly unexpected—yet not entirely unwelcome—sexual direction last night. But, Jason was willing to see where it might go...with Evie.

Evie was just a kid when Jason’s life of subjugation and isolation began. Last night was the first time he’d looked at her, really looked, in years.

She was an entirely different person. Physically, mentally, emotionally, it was all new. From Jason’s perspective, it was less like thinking his own sister was hot and more like being attracted to this gorgeous stranger who recently moved into his house.

Not so with Beth. She was practically an adult when Jason’s tribulations began. He had no doubt that she was a different person now—everyone changes in ten years—but she was very much still his sister.

Though, if he was dolling out punishment, Bethany was more deserving—by far—than Evie. Unlike his mother and now his younger sister, he just didn’t think he wanted that punishment to turn sexual.

Regardless, the more he thought about it, the more apparent it became that he would have to use the app on her as well. He just couldn’t figure out what that looked like.

Maybe Evie could offer some insights like she had with his mother.

That would have to wait for later, though. Not only did Jason have all his chores and his business to see to, but he also needed to script and record the next phase of Evie’s programming.

* * *

Four days later, Jason still hadn’t made any progress regarding his mother or his older sister.

He had decided to try a different approach and do a little more experimenting with Evie. She was an eager guinea pig, after all. It was probably best to take full advantage.

There was a new wrinkle in his plans which would slow down that experimentation, however. Evie was starting to spend the night with him. And, as much as Jason enjoyed her lying next to him, if this kept up, it would significantly reduce her exposure to the app.

To help with this problem, Jason had asked Evelin to sleep in her own room last night. He felt lousy asking, and she was obviously a little hurt, but he believed it was necessary.

After spending a little time cuddling, post handjob, Evie got up to leave when she turned and asked Jason about something that had completely slipped his mind.

“The next semester is starting soon, are you all registered for your classes? I asked Beth, and we’re both on board to help with your chores again,” Evie smiled broadly at Jason, expecting a surge of gratitude from her older brother.

‘Next semester!’ Jason thought. ‘Holy shit, in all the excitement of the app and Evie, I had forgotten entirely. Not that there was time or money for it anyway. I’ll just have to skip this semester.’

Later, Jason wasn’t quite sure why, but he decided to be honest with his sister.

“No,” he replied to her matter of factly. “Evie, can I tell you something?”

“Sure,” she replied without hesitating.

“It can’t leave this room. Promise me,” Jason said sternly.

“Okay, I promise,” Evelin responded, concern in her voice.

“I have a job.” He hadn’t realized it, but he must have been desperate to share the news with someone based on how good it felt to tell Evelin.

“What? Since when?” Evie was flabbergasted at the seemingly simple admission.

“For the past couple of months now,” Jason said, calmly answering her questions. “It’s the app you’ve been testing for me.

“Huh, I thought that was something you were doing, you know...for fun.”

“No. I have a little business developing apps now,” he exaggerated slightly. “I even have employees...well, sort of.”

“You have employees! You’re kidding, right?!?” Evie clearly didn’t know how she was supposed to handle this information.

“Well, technically, they’re subcontractors. But, I assign them work, and I pay them, so ‘employee’ isn’t too far from the truth.”

“Why are you telling me this?” asked Evelin, concern, confusion, and perhaps a little sadness in her voice.

“Last semester, do you know why I didn’t attend classes?”

“No, I mean Mom said you messed up your registration or something. Honestly...,” she hung her head in shame, “I was just glad I didn’t have to do your chores anymore...so I never asked. I guess I didn’t want to know the answer.”

“Yeah...,”

Jason let the silent accusation hang in the air a moment before continuing. “The reason I didn’t attend classes is that Mom refused to transfer money out of my college fund.

“I did all the paperwork for her. All she had to do was sign the bank transfer. She told me she did it. She told me several times she did it. She was lying to my face.

“And on the day that I was finally removed from the roles, she lied to me again.

“I don’t know what was worse, the embarrassment I felt at not being able to pay my bills, or the shame when the administrator realized that it was my own mother refusing to pay.”

“Jason, oh my god, I had no idea. I’m so sorry...” Evie walked back over to her big brother and wrapped him in her most loving embrace.

“Evie, I can’t do it anymore. I can’t live like this,” Jason was on the verge of tears.

“That woman. My god, that woman. She hates me, Evie. She hates me and has tormented me for the past ten years. Every single goddamn day for ten years! She has done everything in her power to hold me back, to keep me down, to sabotage my dreams.

“Why?” he pleaded with his little sister as tears began to run down his cheeks. “Why? I don’t know what I did to deserve this? Do you? Has she ever told you why she, why my own mother hates me so goddamn much?”

“I don’t know, Jason. Oh, god, Jason, I’m so sorry,” Evie was crying now too.

They both just held each other for several minutes until Jason finally pulled himself together and steeled his voice.

“I’m leaving Evie. I won’t make enough money on this project. So it’s going to be a few more months, but I’m already looking for the next project. I’m going to save some money, and then I’m leaving.”

Jason was so focused on his anger now that he didn’t see the look on Evelin’s face. His words had broken her heart, and she simply stared blankly, lost in her own despair.

“I understand,” was all she said as she stood and left Jason alone in his room.

‘That was rather abrupt,’ thought Jason, oblivious to his sister’s pain. ‘But, at least I can get some work done tonight.’

* * *

The next evening, as he worked alone in his room, Jason reflected on his recent successes and frustrations with Evelin.

While he was thrilled by their budding physical relationship, things hadn’t progressed much. They would make out, and she would give him a handjob.

He had asked to return the favor, but she insisted that, at least for now, she was only comfortable with him kissing her and doing a little heavy petting.

It was all still pretty new to Jason, so while he was anxious to move things forward, he had decided to be patient.

However, his patience quickly evaporated when he learned that Evie was out on a date tonight.

The thought of it made him angry and afraid.

He was angry that Evie would “cheat” on him—though she never made any indication that she had stopped dating or that her affections were exclusive.

And he was afraid that she’d fall in love with someone, and he’d lose the emotional trigger that was empowering his hypnosis with her.

He knew he had to ratchet up his efforts. And, as he thought about improving Evelin’s hypnosis, Jason realized that one of the most challenging aspects of her initial programming was getting her to repeat the phrases out loud.

That thought gave him an idea.

And, even though he wasn’t sure if she’d be home tonight at all, let alone use the app, he thought it best to prepare a new set of hypnotic messages for her.

He decided to use what she had responded to before, plus some new stuff.

Hypnotic Messages

  • Speaking clearly, at a normal conversational level, repeat after me:
  • Jason works so hard.
  • Jason works so hard for me.
  • Jason works so hard for my family.
  • Jason deserves so much.
  • Jason deserves my kindness.
  • Jason deserves so much.
  • Jason deserves my love.
  • Jason is my man.
  • I love my man, and Jason is my man.
  • I love only one man, and Jason is my man.
  • Jason is my only man.
  • I must keep Jason.
  • My love keeps Jason.
  • Jason deserves my love.
  • Jason deserves my reward.
  • I reward Jason with my loyalty.
  • I reward Jason with my love.
  • I reward Jason with my body.
  • Jason deserves so much.
  • Jason deserves my reward.
  • I must keep Jason.
  • My reward keeps Jason.

Jason recorded these messages and uploaded them to the server. Then he built a new audio program, using the recordings, and assigned it to Evie’s account.

Over the past few days, Jason had continued to make progress on the app. Two exciting features he’d implemented were not part of the project; however, he believed them vital to his plans.

And, while working on them used valuable time, he considered the new features to be worth it. Plus, he was still reasonably sure he could still meet his upcoming deadlines—if he avoided further distractions.

The first was a simple alert system. The server could notify him via email or text message, based on events. Someone logging in, or starting the program, or after a certain amount of time listening, etc.

His initial instinct was to try to hide this new feature, but he realized that it was actually an invaluable testing tool. He would email the folks at HAS tomorrow and see if he could get it added to the project. Maybe they’d even pay him extra for it.

The other feature had to remain a secret, however. Jason could now monitor the app users in real-time—no more uploading snippets and listening on a delay. Both live audio and video streaming were now available to him.

He couldn’t talk to the user yet—something that may come in handy—but that should be easy enough to add later.

Late that evening, Jason was a little surprised—and a little relieved—when the system notified him that Evelin had started the app.

She was home from her date and heading to bed.

As usual, the system was set to run through its routine. First tones, then subliminals, and finally hypnotic messages.

With the alert system working, Jason allowed himself to doze off to catch a little catnap.

A little while later, he was woken up by an alert indicating that Evie’s hypnotic messages had begun.

As quickly as he could—it was still a bit clunky—Jason connected to Evie’s phone and opened the microphone feed.

A good couple of minutes went by as Jason listened, time enough for three or four cycles of the messages. At first, all he heard were the background noises of her bedroom, but soon enough, Evie’s voice started coming through the microphone.

She was just kinda mumbling at first, but once she adjusted to talking in her sleep, she could be heard loud and clear.

Jason hit record on his PC then sat back to enjoy his handiwork. After a few seconds, though, a thought occurred to him, ‘What if she can be heard outside her room. Fuck! I better go check.’

Quickly, Jason made his room as dark as possible, then quietly tiptoed out into the hallway.

The house was two-stories with the master bedroom—and en-suite bath—on the first floor, and the three remaining bedrooms were on the second floor.

Jason’s bedroom was at the end of the hall. Evelin’s was near the stairs and the upstairs bathroom, and Beth’s room was in the middle.

Jason was just tiptoeing past Beth’s room when he glanced up to see her standing at the top of the stairs regarding him suspiciously.

“Jason, what are you doing?” his older sister asked with both confusion and annoyance in her voice.

“Umm...I’m going to the bathroom.”

“Uh-huh...and you’re sneaking...because...?”

Jason straightened up, feeling incredibly foolish. ‘What the hell was I thinking. I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night all the time. Why did I think I needed to sneak down the hall.’

“I’m not sneaking. I was just trying to be quiet. I...uh...didn’t want to bother you.”

“Really?” asked Bethany. “That’s...that’s really sweet,” she added, her tone genuine.

Beth’s demeanor changed completely. Her shoulders drooped slightly as she broke eye contact and looked away from Jason. Then, one hand reaching over to grasp the opposite shoulder, she quickly shuffled past Jason and darted into her room.

“Good night, Jason,” was the last thing Bethany said, her voice almost straining against something.

“Good night, Beth,” Jason replied, somewhat confused, looking after his older sister. But she had already shut her door.

‘That was bizarre,’ thought Jason. ‘I can’t remember the last time I’ve even spoken to Bethany. Between her job and social life, it sometimes feels like she’s avoiding this family as much as I am.’

Jason started back down the hall but paused as his own thought echoed in his head. ‘Wait. Is she avoiding the family too? Was that the emotion in her voice? She was upset to see me? What a bitch! What did I ever do to her?’

For a brief moment, Jason’s thoughts turned to Beth before the death of their father. With only two years between them, their childhood had been contentious, and they had often been at each other’s throats.

Jason chucked a little as he remembered the endless refrain of his parents, “Jason, stop aggravating your sister!”

“Bethany, stop teasing your little brother!”

“If you two don’t cut it out right this second...So help me!”

God, they drove each other nuts.

Jason also remembered one time when he was just six-years-old, one of his earliest memories. He was playing on the swings at a little park near their home.

Some older kid started messing with him, telling him, “That’s my swing, so get off.”

Jason wasn’t quite smart enough to acquiesce to the bully and had stood his ground, “Na uh, I was here first. Wait your turn.”

The bully shoved Jason right off the swing and onto his back. It hadn’t really hurt, mostly just startled him, but it was enough to start him crying bloody murder.

Maybe his memory had been colored by the passage of time, but even so, it was so vivid that he never doubted his version of events.

Regardless, as he remembered it, Beth had suddenly appeared next to the bully. Jason could remember looking up at her; the fury in her eyes shocked him and extinguished his blubbering instantly.

“Don’t you ever lay a hand on my brother!” she screamed as she threw a wild haymaker that landed square on the bully’s jaw and sent him straight to the ground.

Moments later, Jason and Beth’s father ran over, one-year-old Evie in a papoose on his chest, and tried sorting everything out.

Both Jason and the bully were okay—if the latter was a bit stunned.

Sadly, though Jason didn’t recognize it as such at the time, the bully’s parents weren’t there. He was alone—a common situation for him. So, after Jason’s dad made sure he was okay, they left him to his own devices, and they all went home.

While Jason and Beth sat in the living room watching TV, their parents talked about what happened quietly in the kitchen.

After several minutes they emerged and informed Beth that even though she was protecting her brother, it was not okay to hit that kid. She should have got her father.

As punishment for fighting, she was to be sent to bed without dinner that night.

Naturally, Beth was furious. In her mind, she was doing the right thing by protecting her brother.

The punishment seemed to be mostly symbolic, though, because not long after the rest of the family finished dinner, their dad “snuck” a full plate into Beth’s room.

Then, about an hour before bed, Beth’s mother snuck her a bowl of ice cream.

It would be another seven years before Jason’s dad had his accident, and the two siblings fought the entire time. Even so, after that event, Jason never questioned whether or not his sister truly loved him.

One time he even mentioned it to his dad, who just laughed at Jason’s little revelation, “Ha! You know, Son, I think you’re right. Sometimes we love someone so much that it’s hard to contain all those feelings. They get mixed up and come out in topsy turvy ways.

“Yeah, you and your sister fight, but I know you love each other. And you know what?”

“What?”

“I bet one day, when you’re all grown up, you and Beth end up becoming terrific friends.”

Jason came back to reality feeling a familiar sense of loss. For his dad, sure, but also for the friendship that might have been between Beth and him.

Janice had fucked everything up, and he was going to make her pay.

Remembering his initial purpose for being out in the hallway, Jason made his way toward the bathroom. He paused for a few moments outside Evelin’s door and listened. He could definitely hear her talking, which was a problem, but he couldn’t tell what she was saying.

He wasn’t sure how worried he should be about this. Evie was a teenage girl. Being on the phone late into the night with friends or boys is kind of the teenage girl’s prevue.

Plus, he didn’t need her to repeat the phrases too many times.

‘Nah, I think this will be fine,’ Jason decided as he walked into the bathroom. ‘Might as well use the can since I’m here.’

Once back in his room, Jason turned off Evie’s hypnotic messages so she would stop speaking out loud.

He was then able to—with the higher quality recordings provided by Evie’s clear speaking voice—edit together a new version of the hypnotic messages.

He also added a quick, “Speaking quietly to yourself, repeat the following:” to the beginning. Better to be safe than sorry.

Uploading this new recording to the server, he linked it to Evie’s account and set it to play for the next two hours.

Finally, with all that accomplished, he crawled into bed for some much-needed sleep.

* * *

Jason really didn’t have time to worry about the women in his life for the next couple of days.

Evelin’s programming was running properly, and he was excited to see the results. He needed to be patient, however, as rushing could cause his younger sister to become suspicious. Jason needed Evie to believe, 100%, that everything she was doing was her own idea.

Meanwhile, Bethany or Janice’s progress would just have to wait until he had more data from his Evie experiments.

Besides, he was behind on his project—the official parts of it anyway—and he really needed to get some work done. So that’s where he focused his time and energy.

After Evie’s last date, it was four days before she again snuck into Jason’s room.

Not really expecting Evie and being rather tired, Jason had simply gone to sleep that night. So, he was startled awake later when she crawled into his bed.

Still half asleep, he began to loudly ask what was going on. In response, Evie put a finger to his lips and whispered, “Shhh, it’s me. Relax.”

“Oh, shit. Sorry, Sis. You scared the crap out of me. I was really asleep.”

“What,” she replied, mock hurt in her voice, “you weren’t waiting for me with bated breath?”

“I thought about it,” Jason said ice in his words, “but then I figured you were probably out with some other guy...again.”

He had said it much harsher than he intended—likely due to just being woken from a deep sleep—and he instantly regretted it.

“Oh,” was all Evelin said in reply.

His brain finally awake, Jason looked at his sister for the first time. She was wearing lingerie again, though something different and much sexier than before.

As before, it was hard to tell in the low light of his room, but Jason was pretty sure it was red. All straps and lace leaving little to the imagination. And with a sheer wrap covering her shoulders.

She had also done up her hair into long curls, which hung down. He suspected she had also spent some time on her makeup. He couldn’t quite tell, though, due to the subdued lighting—and how she was hanging her head, upset by his comment.

Sitting up, Jason reached out to touch his sister’s arm, “Evelin, you look so beautiful.”

She lifted her head, just slightly, at his remark but remained silent.

Really looking her over now, Jason was taken aback by just how beautiful she truly was. “Did you do all this,” Jason gestured at her, indicating her appearance, “...for...me?”

“Do you like it?” Evie responded hopefully.

“Oh my god, yes. You’re stunning. But why go through all the trouble? Not that I’m complaining.”

Evie smiled at her big brother, “I wanted to do it a couple days ago, but it took me longer than expected to get everything together.”

“Well,” Jason said, openly ogling his sister now, “as far as I’m concerned, it was more than worth the wait!”

Evie just giggled appreciatively in response.

“Seriously though,” Jason continued, “why did you go through all this trouble?”

It took Evelin several long moments before she finally responded. When she did, her jovial demeanor had passed into something more somber.

“The other day,” she finally started, staring at the floor, “when we spoke, I told you the truth. I told you that I wanted to give you my love because you deserved it. And... because I don’t want to lose you.”

“I remember,” Jason said when she paused, indicating she should continue.

“I also told you that Mom had kinda fucked me up. That I was terrified I wouldn’t be good at relationship stuff?” she paused again.

“Yeah, you said you were afraid that Mom made you scared of being alone and at the same time afraid you wouldn’t be able to keep a man.”

Evie smiled at her big brother, happy that he had remembered their conversation. “Yeah, basically. Well, because of all that, I’ve been a pretty active dater.

“I was so sure I’d never find a man that, for the past couple of years, I’ve never said ‘No’ when asked out.

“I know it sounds crazy, but when someone shows interest in me, I’m so scared of losing them that I try to...keep them happy.” She again hung her head in shame.

“Oh,” Jason responded, unsure of what she meant. “Oh!” he repeated a moment later when it clicked. “You mean you’ve been...sleeping with all those guys.” Jason was in shock and had no idea how to feel.

“No!” Evie quickly corrected him. “I don’t sleep with them. But I do... I, you know...help them out in other ways...” she made a stroking gesture with her hand.

Jason just stared at her blankly, not taking her meaning.

Evie rolled her eyes at her big brother and smirked, amused by his naivete. “I give them handjobs...a lot of handjobs. But that’s it. Just the handjobs.”

Now Jason was confused, “Wait, just handjobs. Why not more?” And, before he could catch himself, he added, “How many guys have you jerked off?”

“I don’t know. Dozens. But that’s it, I’ve never done anything else.”

“Why?”

“Mom told me that when I love a man, I need to keep him happy or I’d lose him. I gave all those handjobs because Mom convinced me that the guy will just walk away if a woman doesn’t put out.

“I know it’s not true. I’ve talked about it a lot in therapy, but I kinda can’t help myself. When I’m on a date, I become desperate for the guy to like me, so I offer to pound his pud.“

Now it was Jason’s turn to roll his eyes.

“But, when I get home, I usually realize I didn’t even like the guy, so I don’t go out with him again.”

“Ever?” Jason asked.

“Well, there’s been a couple guys I’ve dated for longer periods. But I’ve never felt like I loved them. Once I realized I didn’t care if I lost them, then the pressure to ‘perform’ kinda disappears.

“So I’ve never felt the need to go any further than a ‘handy.’”

“Wow,” was all Jason could say for a few moments. Then he added, “But you’ve given me several ‘handies.’”

Evelin chucked to herself, “Yeah, and that’s kinda why I’m here right now.”

“To give me a handy...damn it, you’ve got me saying it...a handjob?”

Evie just looked at her only brother, waiting for his brain to catch up.

“Wait...,” he said as the puzzle pieces started falling into place. “You usually only give a handjob once before you realize that you don’t love a guy, and then you move on.

“You’ve given me several handjobs. Does that mean you...love me?”

“Duh,” she once again rolled her eyes at him. “You’re my brother; of course I love you.

“Look, I wasn’t sure what would happen after the first time. So, when I realized that I did want to do it again with you, I was thrilled.

“I know it sounds kinda silly, but it made what we were doing even more special.

“Then I realized that I didn’t want to leave after we were done. I wanted to talk with you and lie next to you.

“That was...new to me.

“The other night, when you asked me to leave...that really hurt, Jason,” she looked up at him, disappointment in her eyes.

“Oh, uh...I’m sorry,” he clearly didn’t know how to respond, so Evelin continued.

“It’s...okay. I know you’ve wanted more from me, and I’ve told you ‘no.’ You’re probably frustrated with me,”

“What, no, not at all,” Jason quickly clarified. “I just had a lot of work to do, that’s all.”

“Really?” now it was Evie’s turn to be confused. “I thought you were angry because I wouldn’t go farther. I thought...I thought maybe you were done with me.”

Jason tried to respond. He wanted her to know that it wasn’t like that at all. But even as he tried to speak, she talked over him, desperate to say her peace.

“Look, Jason. I understand. You’ve got other things to worry about: Mom, your business, college...leaving...

“When you told me that you’d be leaving, it broke my heart. That night I just went back to my room and cried myself to sleep.

“The weird thing was, I didn’t know why I was so upset. I mean, before a few days ago, we’ve hardly even spoken...in years.

“Plus, you’re a twenty-three-year-old man; of course you want to be on your own.

“The next day, when I woke up, I decided that if you wanted to leave, then that was your prerogative. I was just being silly. And if you were done with me, then I would be done with you.

“So, I texted this guy I know, who is into me, and asked him if he wanted to hang out.

“He took me out, and, to be honest, I had fun.”

That simple declaration—that she had enjoyed herself—really bothered Jason. He tried not to let it show, but Evie noticed the slight sour expression pass over his face, so she quickly continued her story.

“The thing is, even though I was having fun, all I was thinking about...was you, big brother. I kept thinking, ‘I wonder if Jason would like this,’ or ‘I wonder what Jason’s doing right now.’

“It was after the third or fourth time that I accidentally said, ‘I wish my brother was here,’ that my date suggested he take me home.

“He took a weird route bringing me back; it took like an extra fifteen minutes. And, when I finally got out of the car, he seemed really put out.

“It was only after I got up to my room that I realized he was probably expecting something from me. I...uh...kinda have a bit of a reputation...,” Evie added somewhat embarrassedly.

“Well...uh...,” Jason cleared his throat uncomfortably.

“That’s the thing, Jason. That’s never happened before. I told you the other day, I always lose interest after the first date. I was bored of this guy twenty minutes in. It never even occurred to me to offer him a handjob.

“I wasn’t sure what to think about that when I went to bed that night, but by the time I woke up the next morning, it was so completely obvious to me.

“Jason...you are my man. You’re the only man I need!”

With that, Evelin jumped into her brother’s arms and hugged him tightly.

‘It worked,’ thought Jason, hugging her back.

Jason marveled at just how lucky he had been. The first set of programming had started Evie down this path. Then, entirely by accident, Jason had managed to give her just the right push at just the right time when he had updated her programming after her date.

Then it occurred to him, ‘Wait... I didn’t update her programming until after the date. Which means she had already come to this decision. Hmm...’

Somewhat lost in thought, the enthusiasm behind Jason’s hug had waned, and Evie noticed.

Thinking that Jason wasn’t as excited about her revelation as she was, caused a jolt of panic to wash over Evie. ‘I’m going to lose him!’ she thought. ‘I have to convince him to stay with me!’

Releasing her brother and standing up, Evie put the familiar towel under the bedroom door then turned on Jason’s reading light.

Now better illuminated, she gave a slow twirl, allowing Jason to more fully take in her appearance.

As Jason surmised earlier, Evie was, in fact, wearing lingerie, something that he hadn’t seen before—not that he’d seen much of Evelin’s lingerie.

“Do you like it?” his younger sister asked. “I bought it today...just for you.”

Evie basked in Jason’s appraising stare as she looked back at him through hooded eyes.

For his part, Jason was silent. The deeper, more instinctual parts of his brain had asserted dominance due to the glorious display before him. It was several long moments before his language center “rebooted,” and he was able to answer her question.

“You look amazing...”

Evie stood before him like something out of a wet dream. Her outfit was all lace and sheer fabrics, which somehow enhanced her already marvelous figure.

Her magnificent tits were on full display, the fabric only covering the bottom third of each breast. And, while nothing like the absurd silicone behemoths that seemed to dominate much of the porn Jason watched, they were nonetheless...perfect.

On the small side of average, Evie’s breasts had a youthful aura, as if they had not yet fully matured. This impression was accentuated by the slightly puffy and dark areoles, which stood out in contrast to her otherwise light skin tone.

Sheer and flowing, the mid-drift of her outfit lay against her skin in such a way as to compliment Evie’s flat stomach.

As Jason’s eyes continued further south, he was surprised to discover Evie wore no panties. He was also surprised to see that she was covered in a patch of neatly trimmed yet still prominent pubic hair.

Over the past few years, Jason had noticed more and more porn actresses were growing out their pubic hair. Most still shaved entirely, but Jason found he preferred the nicely manicured look over the bald aesthetic. It was just more...womanly.

“You bought this for me?” Jason asked, somewhat confused by his sister’s statement a moment ago.

“Yes,” she said in a soft and sensual voice as she stared into his eyes.

Evelin closed the couple of steps between them with feline grace and sat, straddling her brother’s lap.

“Jason,” she said as she took one of his hands and placed it on her breast, “you’re my man, and I’m not going to lose you. I’ll do whatever it takes to keep you.

“I’m yours. This body, my body, is your reward.”

She leaned forward and began kissing his neck as she ran her hands through his hair.

Jason, mostly stunned by what was happening, sat there motionless and unresponsive.

It wasn’t that he was rejecting his sister. Not at all. It was simply that he was a twenty-three-year-old virgin. He had long dreamed of this moment—though Evie never played into those dreams—but finding himself actually living it was just too overwhelming.

He didn’t know what to do or how to act.

For all the porn he’d watched, this was different, this was real, and he was wholly unprepared.

Evie completely misinterpreted Jason’s inaction. She had never encountered anything like this, a man who seemed disinterested. In her experience, the boys she dated were always more than eager. Usually, it was she who had to put the brakes on and enforce her unofficial handjob-only policy.

Indeed, the guys often wanted more and always let her know.

Not Jason, though. He was just sitting there, staring through her while she tried desperately to seduce him. She had offered herself fully, and he hadn’t said a word.

‘I don’t understand,’ she thought as desperation began to grow within her. ‘Doesn’t Jason want me? He’s my man, my one and only. If he doesn’t want me, then I’ll be alone! Fuck, Mom was right. Why did I wait till now? I should have given Jason more days ago. I waited too long, and he’s lost interest. I’m going to be alone forever!’

A tone of manic need rose in her voice as Evalin pleaded with her brother, “Jason, please. Take me! Use me! Don’t you want me...? Why? Why don’t you want me...?”

It was that pathetic cry that finally broke through Jason’s nervous virgin brain-lock and spoke to something within him.

‘How fucking pathetic,’ Jason thought as he focused on the fear in Evelin’s eyes. ’She’s so terrified of being alone that she’s desperately trying to fuck her own brother. God, Mom really did a number on her.’

Evelin saw the look of disgust on her brother’s face. She knew that any remaining hope was rapidly evaporating and her fear turned to terror. Years of her mother’s rantings had solidly indoctrinated Evelin with Janice’s twisted dogma. If she didn’t take care of her man, she would be alone and miserable for the rest of her life.

Her man was ignoring her, and the cruel indifference on his face was a dark foreshadowing of Evelin’s fate.

Spurred on by her fear, she reached down and pulled Jason’s cock through the front slit in his boxer shorts.

He was soft.

She had come into his room with hair, nails, and makeup all done to perfection. She was wearing the sexiest piece of clothing she was able to afford. She had offered herself, body and soul, to him...and he was SOFT!?!

She started rubbing his limp prick against her slit, flicking it back and forth, desperately trying to coax some life into it.

“Please, Jason. Please!” she begged.

Jason was only partly aware of Evie’s manic state and wild pleas. His near-total awareness was focused inward, on his thoughts, as he contemplated what he should do next.

‘She’s going to lose her mind,’ Jason mused. ‘Literally, she’s going to have some sort of mental break if I don’t act. But what should I do?

‘She is my sister, and of everyone in this household, she’s the only one who treated me anything like family over the past ten years.

‘And while that may be true, she’s also taken advantage of me plenty. Hell, the only reason the hypnosis has worked so well on her is because of her fear and guilt.

‘She deserves to be punished...

‘And... since she is so convinced that I deserve to use her body, as a reward or whatever, then maybe that should be her punishment.

‘Of course, we do get along pretty well. I’m not sure I’d want my own sister to be my girlfriend or anything, but she’d make a decent substitute for the time being.

‘It’d also be nice to have a “partner in crime,” as it were, and I think she is just about obsessed enough to go along with my plans.

‘That’s the rub, though, isn’t it? If I’m going to do this thing with her, I want her to be my partner.

‘Partner...but not my equal.

‘Just look at her. She’s like a junky trying to get a fix.

‘Alright, I’ve decided. Let’s do this.”

Jason reached out and grabbed Evelin by the shoulders, shaking her a little harder than he intended as he “yelled” at her in as loud a voice as he dared. “Get ahold of yourself, you stupid cunt!”

Evie was utterly shocked by the anger in his tone and his use of the “c-word.” She ceased her assault on his penis and looked at him with genuine fear in her eyes.

“I’m...I’m sorry, Jason. Please don’t be mad.”

Her plea affected Jason in some unexpected ways.

First, it almost broke Jason’s heart to hear her pitiful appeal.

Second, her submissive nature sent a jolt of electricity through his groin. ‘Oh fuck,’ Jason thought as his dick pulsed, ‘me likey. I could get used to this dominant/submissive stuff.’

“Listen to me carefully,” Jason said sternly to his younger sister. “You want me to be your man? Huh? You want to ‘keep’ me?”

“Yes,” Evelin replied sheepishly. “I can’t lose you, Jason.”

“What makes you think I give a flying fuck what you want?” Jason demanded angrily.

“But, I thought you liked what we’ve been...” Evie tried to reply.

“Shut...Up...and listen. Can you do that, Evie? Can you listen?”

She just nodded.

‘Whoa,’ thought Jason, stunned by his own behavior. ‘Why am I so angry?’

Even as he asked the question silently to himself, Jason knew the answer.

After years of repressing his anger, frustration, and sense of betrayal, he had a captive audience. It was like he couldn’t hold back; he just had to let it out.

“For ten years, Evelin...TEN YEARS I have been used and abused by this family. By Mom worst of all, but also by Beth, and by you too.

“You all took advantage of me.”

Suddenly Jason had an idea.

“I’ve worked so hard for this family. So hard for you!

“I’ve been so strong for this family. So strong for you!

“I deserve so much!

“I deserve to be rewarded!”

He could see Evie’s eyes glazing over slightly as he repeated her hypnotic programming. Further, and to Jason’s surprise and delight, he noticed her nipples harden. ‘Shit, this is turning her on,’ observed Jason.

“Yet, here you are telling me all about what YOU need. What YOU want. Do you even hear yourself?” Jason’s admonishment broke the slight trance Evie had been slowly sinking into.

Then he started again...

“I work so hard.

“I work so hard for you.

“I work so hard for my family.

“I deserve so much.

Again, the familiar hypnotic refrain ensnared Evelin and her eyes glazed over as she mouthed the words Jason was speaking to her.

“I deserve your kindness.

“I deserve so much.

“I deserve your love.

“I deserve to be your man.

“You should love your man.

“I deserve to be your only man.

“You should love only one man, and I should be your man.

“I deserve your love.

“I deserve your reward.

“You should reward me with your loyalty.

“You should reward me with your love.

“You should reward me with your body.

“I deserve so much.

“It’s your reward that will help keep me.

Jason was rather impressed with himself that he had remembered her programming so well. Then again, he’d spent plenty of time writing, recording, and editing it. It was just natural that he’d memorize it.

“Do you hear my words, Evelin?”

“Do you understand them?”

Evie just nodded.

“Your want, needs, and desires don’t matter, Evie.

“This is what I deserve.

“You know what else I deserve?

“I deserve to get the fuck out of here and never see this god-awful family ever again.”

As soon as he said it, Jason saw his sister’s face drop. She looked like she might be sick.

“Is that what you want?” Jason asked her.

“No...” her voice croaked out, barely a whisper.

“Then maybe you should focus less on what you want and start giving me what I deserve.”

Immediately Evelin reached for Jason’s dick, but he swatted her hand away.

“Not that...not yet. I deserve that. I deserve your love. I deserve your body, don’t I?” Jason asked, working in her programming.

“Yes...” she answered in a near monotone.

“I also deserve your loyalty. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes...”

“Well, I need to know, Evelin. Do I have your loyalty?”

“Yes, Jason, of course,” she responded desperately, her voice returning to something approaching normal.

“Really? Who else has your loyalty?”

It took Evie a moment to respond, “I don’t know, I don’t understand what you’re asking.”

“I’m asking who you’re loyal to, Evelin. Mom, Bethany, Me? Because here’s the deal... Either I’m leaving. In a few weeks, I’ll back my belonging, walk out the front door, and you lose me forever.

“Or I’m staying. I can only stay if I get what I deserve. I deserve your kindness. I deserve your love. I deserve your loyalty. I deserve your body.

“And you, little sis, owe me the least of anyone. I deserve so much, and I’m going to get my reward from you and from Beth and from Mom...especially from Mom.

“So, can you be loyal to ME? Will you help me to get what I deserve? Because I deserve so much. Are you ready to keep me?

“Or should I leave? Are you willing to lose me forever? The choice is yours...” Jason looked past his sister, the bored affectation on his face helping to sell his disinterest to Evelin.

Evie just stared at the floor for several long moments. Jason thought she was shaking...or maybe trembling would be a better description.

‘I sure hope I didn’t break her. I don’t want to hurt her, but I need to be sure of where we stand,’ Jason tried to mollify his conscience.

He was just about to give up and attempt to walk Evie back to her room, fearing she might be in the middle of a nervous breakdown when she finally looked up and met his eyes.

“I won’t lose you, Jason. I will put your first. I’ll be loyal to you,” Evie’s eyes bore into Jason, clearly seeking any sign of acceptance.

“You deserve so much,” she said finally, nodding her head like she had come to a decision.

“I’m so glad!” Jason beamed at his sister as he pulled her close and hugged her warmly.

Then, his mouth next to her hear, he said softly, “I wanted it to be you, Evelin. I think...I think maybe I always have.”

She hugged him back, squeezing him tightly while tears of joy ran down her cheek.

‘Oh, god,’ Jason thought to himself while keeping the stupid grin on his face, lest she manage to catch a glimpse of him. ‘I can’t believe that bullshit... “maybe I always have...” Gag me, please.’

It wasn’t that Jason wanted to lie to his sister. And he certainly wasn’t trying to hurt her. He just had a feeling that saying something so saccharine and cliche was precisely what she needed to hear...so that’s what he did.

Holding his sister close and feeling her softness against him caused Jason’s brain to abruptly change gears. As if he had been blocking it out until now, his senses began to take in his Evie. He noticed the scent of her hair and the satiny sheen of her lingerie.

He also noticed something else. Evidently, being all dominant with his younger sister had an effect on him. Her selfish attitude had actively turned him off just a few minutes ago. But now, her submissive acquiescence and apparent fear of him had turned his cock to pure granite.

Jason gently pushed his sister back from their hug and looked down at his turgid manhood. “Evelin, don’t you think it’s time I start enjoying some of that reward I deserve so much?”

Following his eyes and taking his meaning, Evie reached down and wrapped her hand around his dick as a broad smile crossed her lips. She then began lining him up with her sex, eager to consummate their new...relationship.

Jason knew what she was doing, it was obvious, but he waited until the moment he felt his tip begin to part Evie’s labia. “No!” He said sternly, some of the former anger returning to his voice.

His sister froze, unsure of what she did wrong.

“You haven’t earned that yet.” Jason carefully watched her face for her reaction. He might be pushing this little dominant thing too far. Still, he was extraordinarily curious to discover what he could get away with.

‘Plus,’ he figured, ‘it’s best to solidify the relationship dynamic early. I can always become less dominant later, but it will be hard to go the other direction.’

To his utter delight, her face reflected only guilt and embarrassment—maybe even a little fear. Nothing like anger or defiance appeared.

“Use your mouth,” Jason finally said as he lay back on the bed, his legs hanging off the side with his feet on the floor.

Evie crawled off her big brother’s lap and repositioned herself on her knees between his legs.

Then, hesitantly—she had never done this before—she leaned in close to her brother’s penis and again wrapped her hand around it.

“It’s so beautiful, Jason,” she said and genuinely meant it. “May I suck it now?”

‘Damn, she learns quick.’ Jason thought before replying out loud, “Suck it...” Then, adding for good measure, “...bitch.“

Her mouth was warm and wet. Jason had never felt anything like it before, and he was in heaven.

Evie was obviously unskilled, but Jason was likewise inexperienced, so, to him, it was nearly perfect.

And, significantly adding to the experience, for Jason, was Evie’s attitude. It was like she was making out with his dick. She was kissing it, suckling it, and taking it deep.

Her movements were gentle, loving, and incredibly passionate all at the same time. It was more than Jason had ever hoped for, and he couldn’t help but praise his sister’s performance.

“Evie, this is amazing. It feels so good.”

“Thank you, Jason,” she said, pulling off his cock for just a moment before diving back in.

Having broken the ice, so to speak, Evie started talking to Jason, even as she continued working his dick with her soft lips and wet tongue.

“I’m so... happy you... like it... I’ve been thinking... about doing... this... all week... I love it... I love how... it feels... in my... mouth... I love how it tastes... And I... really...love... how it... smells... Is that weird?.. Some friends... told me... they thought... dicks... were gross... Your’s isn’t... gross... Seriously... I love... it...”

‘Will you please shut up and just suck my dick?!?’ Jason screamed in his mind. ‘This feels fucking amazing, but if she doesn’t stop talking, I’m going to lose my erection.’

Jason was just about to say something when she took his dick out of her mouth, looked up at him, and asked, “Are you going to make Mom suck your dick?”

She posed her inquiry as if it was the most normal question in the world.

“I think you should,” she continued before wrapping her lips back around his cock.

Jason was floored by her comment and didn’t know how to respond, so Evie just kept talking.

“I’m sorry... I’m not... telling you... what to do... Please don’t... be angry... I just think... it’s a good way... to punish... that bitch. God... I’d love to... see Mom... on her knees... slobbering... all... over... your dick...”

As Evelin spoke, Jason’s imagination started to run. Picturing his mother between his legs caused his dick to pulse, and Evie noticed it.

Realizing that Jason responded to her inadvertent mother/son dirty talk, she decided to ratchet it up.

“Would...you...like that...big bro?... Would you like... our mom... to suck your... hard cock?... What else... do you... want to... do to her?... Do you... want... to... fuck her?... Do you... want... to slam... your dick... into that... fucking bitch?... Can... I...watch?...

“Fuck,” Jason groaned. He could feel his cum rising up in his balls.

“What part?... What part... of that whore... do you... want to... punish the most?...”

“Ugh...of fuck, Evie...” Jason was getting closer.

“I bet I... know... You... want that... fat ass... of hers... Don’t you?... Can I watch?... Can I watch you... fuck Mom’s ass?...”

Evie’s last statement pushed Jason over the edge, and as his orgasm hit, he was overcome with primal lust and rage.

He reached down, grabbing his sister’s head and pulling her hard onto his shaft. He then held her there as his hips involuntarily bucked, thrusting his dick deeper into Evie’s throat.

“Fuck...fuck...fuuuck...,” he growled as he unloaded into his sister’s gullet.

“Damn right, you can watch. Then you can use this sexy mouth of yours to clean my dick when I’m done.” Jason nearly spat the words at his sister. He was experiencing that post-orgasm adrenaline and testosterone-fueled high. It’s those few moments, just before he crashes, where a man’s pre-frontal cortex shuts down, and he becomes a sex-crazed beast.

It only lasted a few seconds before he realized his sister was choking on his rod. He released her and immediately felt silly for what he had said.

But, as Evelin pulled herself—choking and sputtering—off of his dick, he looked down and saw she was furiously masturbating.

“Really, Jason?” she choked out, her voice raw from her throat fucking. “Would you really make me clean your dick...with my mouth?” Her eyes had a manic gleam as she stared up at him in anticipation while she worked her clit with abandon.

‘Oh, wow,’ Jason thought. ‘Evie is a total slut. This is going to be fun.’

“Evie, my little whore, I am going to make you do that. I’m going to make you do that...and so much more.“

His words hit Evie like an erotic freight train, and she began to spasm and convulse in orgasm.

‘Alright,’ thought Jason, looking down as his sister thrashed about on his bedroom floor. ‘That was fun. So, who’s next...Mom...or Beth?’