The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Categories: ds in mc md

Title: Truth and Reconciliation (Chapter Twelve)

Summary: Jason has been treated like the household slave for years. Fed up and angry, he attempts to extract vengence upon his mother and two sister.

* * *

Jason showered, recorded and uploaded Janice’s new hypnotic programming, and answered a few—rather exciting—emails.

So he didn’t have to wait long before Evelin was knocking.

Glancing at the bedroom door, before answering, Jason wasn’t sure what to expect.

A few hours ago, he had met Evie, his eighteen-year-old younger sister, at his—more like their—new apartment/office.

The plan had been a night of hot, kinky, and passionate sex.

But that’s not what happened.

Evie had upset Jason. She’d only been playing. Her goal was to rile him up, goad him, and bring out his dominant, aggressive side.

It’s what she liked. She enjoyed hard sex. She enjoyed being dominated and even humiliated.

And after several days with no sexual release (a condition imposed by her brother), she was looking forward to Jason giving her a thorough working over.

So, when she’d mocked him, she hadn’t meant it. Her harsh words were a means to an end—a hot and sweaty end.

The problem was that Jason has issues. Of course he does.

For ten years, he was the male version of Cinderella, locked in his house catering to the whims of his mother and sisters.

So, while maybe Evie’s comments would not have affected someone else quite so acutely, they had enraged Jason.

However, Jason managed to keep his head and did his best to put Evelin back in her place.

He’d frightened and pissed all over her, then forced her to take the ninety-minute bus ride home wearing her torn clothes and reeking of dried urine.

Jason knew his sister, though, so he suspected her “punishment” might not have been as unwanted as one may expect.

In fact, there was a good chance that she enjoyed the whole experience.

Hopefully, though, he still managed to get his point across.

He was about to find out.

“Come in,” he called out to Evelin.

The door opened, and in walked his little sister, the vision of teenage beauty and sex appeal.

She moved slowly, her head hung low, her eyes on the floor.

Based on her body language, Evie knew she’d done wrong and felt genuinely bad about it.

She wore something Jason had not seen before. A simple, white nighty with lace accents.

It was a great choice and demonstrated that Evie knew Jason was upset with her.

The style was sexy but demure. Rather than the “Hey! Look at me!” outfit that Janice wore for her son earlier that evening, this piece held a “Please, sir, I hope my body pleases you” vibe.

And the color, white, somehow implied purity and modesty.

Even so, the lace upper did little to hide Evie’s cute, perky teenage tits. Her puffy nipples—prominent on her diminutive bust—were clearly visible through the fabric.

The lower part of the garment was sheer fabric rather than lace, which served to better obscure Evie’s nethers. Still, Jason could just make out the dark patch of thick—but neatly trimmed—pubic hair.

Evie’s carefully coifed mound contrasted strongly against their mother’s wild bush. It reflected her youth as well as the influence of modern porn on her personal aesthetic.

One area where the two women overlapped in appearance was in their backside..

While Evie’s eighteen-year-old frame was much more compact than their mother’s middle-aged mom-bod, they both shared the narrow waist, wide hips, and round bum that Jason loved so much.

As he’d requested, Evie had taken the time to do her hair.

Her long, dark locks—usually straight and often in a ponytail—hung in large doll-like curls, further implying youth and innocence.

“Look at me,” Jason said, causing Evelin to raise her head.

Finally getting a chance to see her face, Jason was able to appreciate her makeup.

Growing up with YouTube “HowTo’s” and the pressures of Instagram, Evie was a makeup artist. She knew exactly how to highlight her most striking features while improving on those that needed it.

She had skills, and it showed. Evelin looked gorgeous.

And, much like her choice of outfit, her makeup was both beautiful and subtle. It greatly heightened her already stratospheric sexual appeal while not looking sluttish.

“You look lovely,” Jason said.

Evie visibly relaxed, sighed, and beamed a smile at her big brother.

‘Good,’ thought Jason, ‘she was worried. I want her to be worried..’

“Is that one of the cheap outfits you wear for your online fans?” Jason asked with a subtle accusatory tone.

He knew it wasn’t. In fact, even he—an untrained male—could tell that it was of higher quality.

No, he had said that only to beat Evie down a little. She really did look great, but he didn’t want her to get a big head.

“No,” she replied, hurt evident in her voice. “This is just for us, for you..”

“Oh?” was Jason’s only reply.

“Yeah. When I saw it, I really liked it. It felt like something a bride might wear for her husband. I don’t know; I just wanted you to see me in it.”

Feeling a little bad about his comment, Jason reiterated his previous statement. “Well, you really do look lovely. Thank you for making the effort.”

Jason stood and moved to the bed, sitting on the edge.

“Come here,” he said to his sister, patting his knee.

Evelin walked over and climbed into his lap.

She was much smaller than her brother, but she had an ample posterior. So, while she managed to fit on Jason’s lap, she did so just barely.

“Let’s talk about tonight,” Jason said to his sister, leaving the floor open to her.

Evie sighed before beginning, “Jason, I’m sorry.”

Part of him wanted to say, “for what,” just like a parent teaching their child how to properly apologize. But, his sister wasn’t a child, and he didn’t want to treat her like one, so he waited.

“I want to be clear,” she continued without prompting. “What I said about holding all the cards and being able to ruin you, I only said that to get you worked up.

“I like when you get all fired up and rough with me.

“But, that doesn’t matter. They were hurtful things to say. I shouldn’t have done it. And, I’m sorry.”

“I appreciate that, Evie,” Jason said. “The truth is I knew you were just messing with me, but even so, I got so angry.”

“I understand,” she replied. “I thought about it over the past few hours...”

“After you finished masturbating?” Jason teased a smile in his voice.

Evie smiled back, “After I finished masturbating...twice.”

The siblings shared a tension-releasing chuckle before Evelin continued.

“Sometimes, I forget just how much you’ve been through. Like, I know it in my head, but without having experienced it myself... Well, it’s hard to truly empathize.

“I promise I’ll do better,” she finished with a nod.

Jason gave her a warm smile. “Thank you. And, to be fair, I need to work on my temper. I’m not sure how to go about doing that, though. I need to think about it.”

“You can see my therapist,” Evie interjected. “She’s great!”

“Yeah,” Jason said with a bit of trepidation in his voice. “I’m not sure I’m ready for therapy just yet.”

“Anyway,” Jason continued, “I’ve also been giving it some thought. I think I have an idea. I think what we need is a way to communicate when it’s ‘playtime.’ So to speak.

“That way, there’s no confusion.

“After all, our lives are pretty well intertwined. Between the business and our... relationship... things are bound to get confusing, and feelings are bound to get hurt.

“I have a way to clearly delineate so we can avoid some of these problems,” Jason said.

“Okay, sounds good,” Evie replied. “How?”

“Well, I need to get a couple things. I’ll show you when it’s ready, but until then, let’s just do our best. Okay?” he asked.

“Okay,” she responded.

Gently manhandling her into place, Jason guided Evelin into a prone position on his bed before lying next to her.

‘Shit!’ Jason thought after finding the maneuver not particularrly difficult. ‘Mom must way 20 kilos more than Evie.’

When he’d hoisted his mother onto the kitchen table a couple hours ago, he’d really struggled.

Both of his women—mother and daughter—looked fantastic. But, there was no denying the extra weight that twenty-five years of additional life had added to Janice.

“So,” Jason said, cuddling up to his sister, “tell me all about how the last few days have been.”

For the past few days, Evie had faithfully observed three edicts laid down by her brother.

No bathing.

No sex (or masturbation).

No changing her panties.

The whole endeavor was an exercise in humiliation. Jason wanted to see how much Evie could take and if she enjoyed it as much as she said she would.

“Well, there’s not much to report,” Evie said with a bit of disappointment.

“I had to beg off doing a shoot with the girls,” she continued. “Like I told you. But other than that, I’m not sure anyone really noticed.

“I mean, it wasn’t until today that I started to smell. No one said anything; I’m not sure anyone else could tell. Except...”

“Except for what?” Jason asked.

“Well, you know Becca?” Evie asked, to which Jason just sort of shrugged an affirmative.

Becca had long been one of Evelin’s closest friends. Even so, Jason had very little exposure to her.

She was part of Evie’s erotic content group, so Jason was aware of her app sales activity. But he probably couldn’t pick her out of a lineup.

“Well,” Evie continued. “I think I caught her sniffing me today.”

“Ha!” Jason exclaimed. “Really?”

“Yeah,” Evie went on. “And I think she liked it.”

“Huh,” Jason said.

“I first noticed that she was standing closer to me yesterday. But I really didn’t think much of it,” Evie started.

“Then today, she was practically standing on top of me all day. At one point, I swear she was sniffing me.

“Right before I left for the apartment, she caught up to me and asked if I wanted to do a shoot with her, just the two of us.”

“You guys do that already, don’t you?” Jason asked.

“Yeah, but Becca is by far the most conservative of the group,” she said.

“As evidenced by her significantly lower sales numbers,” Jason interjected under his breath.

“Yeah, well, Becca said she was looking to spice things up more, and she wanted me there to help her,” Evie said.

“Yeah? So?” Jason asked, clearly not seeing the significance.

“Ugh,” Evie grunted in frustration, “She was flirting with me.”

“Oh...,” Jason said, intrigued.

“She seemed to really enjoy something about the way I smelled. She enjoyed it enough that she seemed desperate to get some alone time with me,” Evie finished.

“Meh,” Jason scoffed. “Seems pretty weak to me.”

“Only because you don’t know her,” Evie replied. “Regardless, it got me thinking.”

“Yeah?” Jason asked.

“What do you think about that? I mean, if I were to... ‘play...’ with Becca, or someone else? What do you think?” she asked playfully.

“Like, you mean to make content with her?” Jason asked

“Yes, and no,” Evie responded, teasing her lover. “Content, or... just for fun.”

“Do you want to?” Jason asked. “Do you think of Becca like that?”

Evelin let out a big sigh.

“Jason... You are my lover... my master... my...boyfriend. And I’m asking you how you’d feel about me having sex with another woman! Most men would be tripping over themselves to encourage that sort of behavior,” Evie exclaimed in exasperation.

“Evie, not to put too fine a point on it, but you are involved in a business venture where you and a group of your female friends create erotic content. Mostly individually, but sometimes together.

“As we’ve discussed, erotic content, by its very nature, requires constant escalation.

“Pictures of you in a short skirt eventually become pictures of you in your panties, then in a thong, then in a sheer thong.

“Before you know it, you’re live on camera shoving a lifelike horse dildo so far up your gaping asshole that it’s tickling your tonsils.”

“So...,” Jason continued before his sister could interrupt him, “I have assumed that at some point you would be having sex with your... ah... coworkers.”

Evie looked exasperated as she formulated her response.

“And besides,” Jason added, “the plan has always been that you would be joining in with Mom in some way.

“My point is, you with other women has been a forgone conclusion in my mind.. If you need my permission or something, you have it.”

Evelin sat up in her big brother’s bed and looked down at him. She didn’t seem angry, just disappointed.

“What the fuck, Jason,” She started, her voice reflecting some deep emotion that Jason wasn’t expecting. “I am not a drama queen, but I’m on the verge of tears here.

“Earlier, I tried to tease you, and you got angry. Now I try to tempt you with sexy thoughts of Becca and me, and you couldn’t care less.

“When we’re talking business, we always seem to be in sync, but when it comes to our sex life, it’s like we’re speaking two different languages.

“All I want, more than anything else in this world, is to please you. But you make it so god damn hard!” Evie exclaimed, slamming her clenched fists into the bed.

Taking a deep breath and calming, Evelin continued, “A few hours ago, you wanted to punish me. And I understand why. But, the truth is, that was the most exciting time I’ve had in my entire life. I want more.

“But this... this disconnect we have... it’s the real punishment for me.

“I’ve tried not to say anything, but do you know how many nights I’ve cried myself to sleep lately?

“Sometimes it’s because you’re busy, and you turn me away without even opening your bedroom door.

“Sometimes it’s because...

“Look, Jason, you’re my man. I want to make you happy. I want to please you in every way that you desire.

“But that doesn’t mean I don’t have my own needs and desires.

“I’ve told you, many times, that I need to be used. I need you to use me. I NEED it!

“I don’t know where it comes from. The twisted dogma that Mom drilled into my brain over the past ten years? The guilt I feel for my part in the way you were treated during that same period? I don’t know.

“What I do know is that I need it. I need to be used. I need to be abused. To be... punished.

“But so often, you want to make love to me.

“You’re so kind. So gentle. So caring. So considerate.

“Look, I know this is crazy, but I don’t want that.

“So when you treat me like that... it hurts.

“It’s like you’re mocking my needs.

“It’s like you’re rejecting the real me.

“It’s like you want me to feel even more guilty.

“Am I making any sense at all?” Evie finished.

Jason looked back at his little sister, unsure of how to respond.

“I guess,” he finally said.

After another silent minute, Jason continued.

“Yeah, I’ve known this is a problem. And I’ve spent some time thinking about it. But I haven’t been able to come up with any good answers.

“I didn’t know that I was hurting you, though. Not like this anyway.

“I mean, I know that you prefer things a little... rougher... than I normally do, but I didn’t realize that you actively disliked the other stuff we do.”

Evie quickly put her hands up to stop Jason and interjected, “It’s not that I dislike it. I mean, I guess I do. I don’t know. I’m not trying to make you feel bad. Damn it, I don’t know what to say.”

“No,” Jason said, “you’re okay. I get it. The problem is, I really respect you, and I appreciate you.

“When we do things the way you like, it feels so disrespectful. And I’m afraid I might hurt you.

“You’re just so important to me. I guess I’m afraid, even though you keep asking for it, that I might take things too far and drive you away.

“Like, these past few months, the way we’ve been there for each other (well, the way you’ve been there for me)... Evie, I’ve never experienced anything like that. It’s been fantastic.

“I appreciate you so much.

“And, even though I know you want it, it’s hard for me to bring up that part of me. All I want to do is treat you right.

“But when things get... rough... I feel so guilty, like I’m hurting you.

“Sorry, I’m repeating myself now.

“Does any of that make sense?” Jason finished.

“Yes, it makes sense,” Evie sighed.

Again they sat silently for several minutes, Evie lying back down and cuddling close to her brother.

“Evie?” Jason prompted.

“Yeah?” she replied.

“This...,” Jason said. “See why I get confused?”

“Umm...,” Evelin clearly wasn’t sure what her brother was talking about.

“You cuddled up with me,” he said, his voice mostly devoid of emotion.

“Just now,” Jason continued, ”YOU cuddled up with ME.

“Do you see how that’s confusing?

“You say you want things to be rough and degrading.

“You say that I’m too gentle, too loving.

“But, the moment you’re upset and want to be comforted... you become the gentle, loving one.

“Do you see how that’s confusing?” Jason asked again but continued before his sister could answer.

“I don’t know exactly what you’re feeling right now, but what if, rather than cuddling up with you, I grabbed you by the hair and shoved my cock down your throat?

“Would that provide the comfort you need?

“What if you’ve had a long week, and you just want to watch a movie together, but instead, I rip your clothes off, spray you with bitch pheromones and lock you in the neighbor’s dog kennel for a couple days?

“I mean, that would be pretty rough, I imagine... pretty degrading.

“Is that really what you want from me all the time?”

“Umm... really? Is that a thing?” Evie asked, both intrigued and terrified.

Jason just sighed.

“Okay, I see your point,” Evie conceded. “You’re right. At this moment... I just want to cuddle.

“I’m just saying,” Jason said, “that it’s complicated. You’re complicated. And it’s not as easy as you’re making it out to be.”

After another minute or two passed in silence, Jason again spoke, “So you told me about the past few days. I want to hear your perspective on what happened earlier tonight.”

Jason could hear the smile form on his sister’s face as she drew in a breath, remembering the earlier events fondly.

“Big Bro, It was amazing!

“Everything. From the moment you started cutting my shirt, my pussy was dripping. I have never felt that excited in my life.

“Like, I was scared... for real... at first anyway. It was so exhilarating.

“To be honest—and I’m being totally honest here—we probably shouldn’t explore that too much.

“I was so excited by the fear and danger... I’m afraid I might take things too far if we do too much of that.

“And then when you shoved me into the tub...

“I had no idea what you were planning. But, the moment your hot piss hit my chest... I was all in.

“Jason... I drank your piss!

“And holy fuck, big bro, I liked it. I mean, I really liked it.

“I felt so used. I felt like I was nothing more than an object to you.

“And, as fucked up as it sounds... I loved that feeling.

“After you left, I couldn’t hold back. I had to jack off. And it was intense.

“Then, after my first orgasm didn’t even take the edge off, I was still so horny that I wanted more.”

Evie rolled onto her side and continued her story, whispering into her brother’s ear, her voice taking on a husky tone.

“I loved the idea of being covered in my master’s piss.

“It was just so incredibly hot.

“And it occurred to me that it would be even hotter if I was also covered in my own piss.

“So I closed my eyes, concentrated, and let my pee flow into mom’s panties.

“I caught some in my hands and rubbed it into my body.

“It made me feel so close to you, Jason.

“I’m telling you right now, I was so turned on that I felt like I was losing myself. It was thrilling and terrifying at the same time.”

“For just a second, I thought about it,” she whispered. “I thought about going further... making even more of a... mess.

“But I couldn’t do it.”

‘Holy shit, Jason thought. ‘Is she saying what I think she’s saying? Yeah, I’m not ready for that either... I don’t think I ever will be.’

“By the time I caught the bus, most of the piss had dried except for my... er Mom’s... panties.

“I know I smelled like pee. I had my shirt tied around me. My makeup was a mess. I looked terrible.

“But you know what?

“The entire time, even with all the sidelong glances, the only thing I felt....

“Was pride.

“I had done my duty as your filthy whore, and it felt so good.

“I want to feel like that all the time!” Evie exclaimed.

In response to his sister’s declaration, Jason turned to face her and kissed her.

Sitting up, Jason swung his legs off the edge of the bed and stood.

He looked down at his sister, taking in her beauty again.

Her modest yet alluring lingerie.

Her long babydoll curls.

And her strikingly beautiful face. (Which, while accented by her makeup, certainly needed no cosmetics to be stunning.)

As he looked at her, Jason felt something stirring within.

She was feminine—beautiful, small, curvy, sexy, and... physically weak.

Those traits called to something primitive in Jason, that animalistic side of himself that Evie often brought out in him. That part of Jason wanted to release his primal sexual rage.

It wanted to take her, to ravish her. It wanted to use her, abuse her, and leave her a sniveling, sobbing mess curled up on the floor, staring up at him with fear and wonder.

It didn’t feel quite right; he hesitated.

Again he looked, and this time her feminine nature stirred something else within him.

It called to something noble in Jason, that gallant side of himself that Evelin sometimes evoked. That part of Jason wanted to ride forth like a white knight.

It wanted to take care of her, to love her. It wanted to pleasure her, nurture her and leave her standing strong next to him, smiling at him with trust and adoration.

But that, too, felt off.

Jason could feel these two aspects struggling within him. The primal beast and the noble knight joined in psychic combat.

Whether Evelin could see the conflict within her brother or simply decided it was the appropriate course, she stayed quiet.

‘Fuck that bitch!,’ the Primal One screamed. ‘Take her! Break her! She’s MINE!’

‘Go to her,’ implored the Nobel One. ‘Kiss her. Caress her. Share this moment with her.’

‘NO!’ snarled the Primal One. ‘For years... YEARS she took advantage of you. Used you. Manipulated you. She deserves NO mercy, NO forgiveness. She deserves only PAIN.’

‘Yes,’ spoke the Nobel One. ‘It’s true. And it’s also true that she, too, was a victim. She, too, was manipulated. She has also been your most loyal ally. Your staunchest supporter. Your trustworthy advocate. She deserves to be cherished.’

As he pondered their arguments, Jason realized they both had valid points.

“You’re both right,” Jason said aloud, causing a look of confusion, even concern, on Evie’s face.

Isn’t that the way it always is? Nothing is ever black or white, right or wrong, good or bad. There’s always a spectrum. Things are always far more complicated than they first appear.

Indeed, that was true of Evie and of his relationship with her.

‘Is that the answer?’ Jason thought to himself and to his inner aspects.

‘Me, Evie, our relationship... it doesn’t exist in your primitive world,’ he thought, addressing the Primal One.

‘Nor does it exist in your chivalric realm,’ he directed toward the Nobel One.

‘We exist somewhere in between.

‘I don’t need to be a primal beast. I don’t need to be a gallant knight.

‘I need to be the best of both. Flexible, adaptable, able to observe, anticipate, to shift along that spectrum as needed.’

As he had these thoughts, Jason felt something shift within him. It was like the two polar forces which had, moments ago, been warring with each other suddenly became best friends.

All the tension vanished, and for a moment, only silence remained.

As the seconds passed, Jason began to grow worried. It was like a part of him had vanished. It was unsettling, even if the whole thing was only in his imagination.

It must have shown on his face because soon, Evie grew noticeably more concerned.

“Jason...?” she quietly probed.

Then Jason felt something. Something... new. Something... big.

He held up his hand to silence his sister, and he listened.

He felt... “movement.” As if something was rising up from the depths of his psyche.

Instinctively he knew that the Primal One and the Nobel One were gone. They had transformed into something new, something more.

Then all went still.

Jason was frozen in place, listening, feeling, searching.

Evie, too, sat silent and motionless, unsure of what was happening but convinced that whatever her brother was going through was necessary.

The only sound was Jason’s heartbeat in his ears.

Ba-dum...

Ba-dum...

Ba-dum...

Then from deep within himself, Jason heard it.

“Ta ta tick tick tick... ta ta ta tick tick tick...”

Jason knew that sound... and he smiled.

“Looking” within, Jason clearly saw what had replaced his two warring aspects.

It was just as he had said, the best of both.

Powerful, vicious, confident, and strong.

Nobel, intelligent, adaptable, capable of kindness, even caring.

He chuckled.

His new aspect was straight out of Hollywood.

It was... The Predator.

Focusing on this new aspect, Jason felt a surge of strength.

He felt layers of fear and doubt wash away.

Until that moment, Jason hadn’t realized just how much said fears and doubts were controlling him.

Suddenly, free of his powerful inner contradictions, Jason saw everything differently, clearly.

Turning his attention outward, Jason looked at his sister on his bed.

He loved her.

He was in love with her.

That’s all that mattered.

They were two people who had been fucked up by their mother’s grief. Of course, their relationship wouldn’t be “normal.” It couldn’t be normal. THEY weren’t normal.

Evie had done her best to meet every one of her brother’s needs and desires.. In the bedroom and in the boardroom (so to speak), she had been a near-perfect partner.

And yet he had allowed his inner demons to keep him from being her perfect partner.

As he looked at her, his sister, his lover, and so much more, he knew that nothing before mattered.

All his previous vacillation and hesitation felt so silly.

Staring into her eyes, he felt his heart swell. He wanted to give her everything.

But she wasn’t asking for everything. She was asking for a very few, very specific things. Things that were entirely and easily within Jason’s ability to give.

From Evie’s perspective, all that had happened was her brother got out of bed, and then he stood there staring at her for about a minute with the most intense look on his face.

Besides his muttered, “You’re both right,” Jason had been silent.

It was confusing and slightly disconcerting. But Evie trusted her brother. So she waited.

Eventually, Jason’s expression changed, becoming serene. His eyes, which had been boring into her, filled with love.

Then without preamble or further discussion, Jason completely removed his clothes.

Not sure where this was going, Evie smiled up at her brother, wanting to reassure him they were good. She wanted him to know she was looking forward to being intimate with him, even if it wasn’t the rough sex she wanted.

Jason saw the look on his sister’s face and interpreted it correctly. As usual, Evelin was being the supportive partner.

But, unlike usual, Jason was also being a supportive partner.

This is why his sister was taken entirely by surprise when Jason reached out, gripped her by the throat, and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

He then flipped her around and, still holding her by the throat, forced her prone.

She was now lying flat on her back with her head hanging off the side of the bed.

Jason aligned himself, bent his knees slightly, and said in a commanding voice, “Suck.”

Desperately, eagerly, Evie reached out with her lips and her tongue pulling her brother’s flaccid member into her mouth.

Working it as best she could, Evie soon felt Jason’s cock begin to lengthen and harden.

As it did, Jason started bending his knees and working his hips to guide his dick in and out of his little sister’s warm, wet mouth.

Within just a few moments, being completely hard now, Jason began enthusiastically fucking Evelin’s throat.

Each time he bottomed out, he could hear his sister gag with a “gawk... gawk... gawk...” type sound.

In the past, when Jason got rough with Evie, it was always from a place of anger.

This time was different, though, very different.

There was no anger. There was love, lust, excitement, and anticipation, but no anger.

Jason wasn’t trying to hurt his sister nor to punish her. No, this time, he was loving her in the way she needed to be loved. And it felt so right.

The other times always found Jason struggling with himself. The anger would drive him on despite the fear and guilt.

This time there was none of that.

Jason accepted this part of himself. And he accepted his relationship with Evie.

This was how things were meant to be.

It filled him with happiness, confidence, and pride.

“A few hours ago,” Jason began while still using his sister’s windpipe as a cock sleeve, “my dick was balls deep in our mother.”

Hearing this, Evie groaned in pleasure as her hands began to explore her body.

“But, unlike in the past,” Jason continued, “I wasn’t fucking her cunt.”

Evie’s hands slowed as she focused on her brother’s words, waiting for Jason to clarify.

“No, this time, I was fucking her dirty asshole.”

Jason suspected it was what Evie was hoping to hear. He was right.

In response to his admission, she groaned loudly. Her hands shot down to rub her pussy. And her lips and tongue began working frantically, desperate to find any remnant of Jason and Janice’s incestuous anal intercourse.

“Don’t get too excited,” Jason said. “I took a thorough shower afterward. But don’t worry, I know what you want, my filthy little whore. And you’ll have your chance soon enough.

“Very soon, you’ll be right there, helping to guide my hard cock into Janice’s puckered anus.

“You’ll be right there to clean it and lube it with your spit when I pull out.

“That’s what you want? Isn’t it, you nasty slut?” Jason asked, to which Evelin nodded—as best she could considering the circumstances—and grunted her assent.

“But I’m not going to wait till then to put my dick deep in someone’s butt.

“No, in a few moments, I’m going to pull my cock out of your mouth. I’m going to spin you around. And I’m going to fuck your asshole.

“The only lube we’ll be using is the ‘throat slime’ that you’re currently coating me with.”

Evie loved everything she was hearing. Eager for what was next, she began to take a more active role, bobbing her head in an attempt to force Jason even deeper into her throat.

“This is probably going to hurt,” Jason continued. “I honestly don’t know how much. But I can pretty much guarantee it’s going to hurt.

“Now, hold on; I want to make sure I’m ready.”

With that, Jason leaned forward, wrapped both hands around Evie’s head, and began to fuck her deep while pulling hard on her head, forcing her to choke and gag.

Soon enough, Jason could tell Evie was at her limit. She was doing her best to keep going, but her body, acting on instinct, tried to push her brother away.

Each time her hands came up to fend off the piledriving penis, Evie would catch herself and will her hands back down.

But no matter how strong her willpower was, her throat was overflowing with spit, phlegm, and mucus... so-called “throat slime.” Even if Jason pulled out and allowed her to breathe, he doubted she’d be able to without rolling over and spitting it all out.

So he did it for her.

He pulled out of her mouth, grabbed her shoulders, sat her up, and spun her around.

Despite her best efforts, Evelin was coughing up the slippery byproduct of her intense throat fucking.

Jason held his hand up, catching some and smearing it all over his already sloppy cock.

A second time he caught a hand full and then waited till he was reasonably sure Evie wasn’t going to choke to death.

Once she calmed a bit, he shoved her hard onto her back. He then grabbed one of her ankles and, pulling her leg up high, smeared his handful of slime all over her ass, unceremoniously using his thumb to thrust some of the goop into her tight anus.

Unlike his mother, hours before, Jason had no intention of warming up Evelin’s ass.

He was going to shove it straight in, something every anal “how-to” warned never to do.

In the past, such an action would have terrified Jason. What if it was too much? What if he hurt Evie? What if she was so offended that she never spoke to him again?

No more. Jason knew, without a doubt, that this was precisely what she asked for. And if it did prove to be too much for her, she would talk with him about it. They’d figure it out together.

It took a bit of finagling, but moments later, the head of Jason’s cock was pressing against Evie’s tight hole.

He pushed.

Despite his earlier declaration, he didn’t shove it straight in. He did try to ease it a bit. But still, without several minutes of warming up and stretching, Jason was sure it would hurt.

Evie gasped.

“Oh oh oh...,” Evie called out, clenching up.

“I’m not stopping, so you better do your best to relax,” Jason replied.

“I’m okay,” Evie said through gritted teeth. “You’re bigger than I was prepared for, but I have been practicing.”

Her admission caught Jason off guard, but he didn’t allow it to deter him from his forward progress.

“Really?” he asked.

“Yeah,” grunted Evelin. “You’ve mennntioned ah ah... aAanal sex sssseveral times. I oh oh I ah ah knew it was coming. Sssso I’ve been pra... practicing with ssssome toyssss.”

By this point, Jason had bottomed out.

“I’m all the way in, Evie. I’m balls deep in your ass, you nasty slut!” Jason praised his little sister.

“Toys, huh?” he mused a moment later. “Good girl.”

At her brother’s praise, Evelin sighed and noticeably relaxed. Jason took this as an indication to pick up the pace. So he did.

Soon his cock was gliding in and out of his sister’s tight hole, her throat-based lubrication proving to be more than adequate. In fact, in terms of sheer physical pleasure, Jason reckoned it felt better than the silicone lubricant he’d used with his mother earlier that evening.

The look on Evie’s face—which had been a tight grimace—had completely transformed into one of pure ecstasy.

Jason was using his sister like some sort of living sex toy, and she absolutely loved it.

Setting aside the fact that her behavior resulted from emotional trauma, Jason reveled in his sister’s degeneracy.

“It’s getting dry,” Jason said, interrupting Evie’s euphoric state. “I need more lube.”

It took his sister a moment to even register his words, and Jason didn’t feel like waiting for her to return to reality. So, without warning, he pulled free of her anal embrace. Grabbing her arm, he then spun her around, positioning her head near the edge.

Taking care not to be overly rough, Jason grabbed her by the hair and pulled Evelin off the bed.

This took his sister entirely by surprise, and she was unable to break her fall. She landed loudly in a heap on the bedroom floor.

Still not done with her, Jason renewed his grip on her curled locks (effectively ruining a hairstyle that likely took quite some time to complete).

Then, pulling hard, he arranged his sister so that she was kneeling before him.

And, as she was still trying to get her bearings, he reached down with his free hand, pulled open her mouth, and went back to fucking her throat.

It took a few moments, but soon enough, Evelin got herself in a better position. Then, with absolute abandon, she took over, allowing her brother to stand still as she repeatedly impaled herself on his dick.

“That’s it, you slut,” Jason said. “Take that dick. Work it.”

“You know, Evelin,” he continued. “Just seconds ago, my dick was buried in your filthy asshole. But you knew that, didn’t you?”

Evie grunted in affirmation.

“You like it, don’t you?” Jason asked his sister. “You like knowing that my dick was just in your ass. You’re a filthy whore, aren’t you?”

Evie purred and, emboldened by Jason’s statements, somehow managed to pick up the pace.

Looking down at his sister, Jason noticed something remarkable.

Based on her breathing and how her thighs were clenching, Evie was about to orgasm without any direct physical stimulation.

He’d seen it before with Evie. Something about the humiliation, about being used, just seemed to get her off.

It was incredibly hot.

Just the sight of it was pushing him toward the edge, but he wasn’t ready to cum just yet.

“Get off me,” Jason commanded. “Pull my dick out of your mouth.”

Evie complied and held her brother’s slime-covered cock in front of her face.

“Sniff it,” Jason instructed.

Without hesitation, Evie pulled her face closer and inhaled deeply.

Then, running her nose along the shaft, around the head, and down across the balls, she proceeded to take in the scent of every square centimeter of her brother’s glorious cock.

“What does it smell like?” Jason asked.

“Oh gawwwwd,” Evie groaned. “It’s amazing.”

She continued to sniff and even lick a bit as she spoke. “My ass. Jason, it smells like my ass. And spit. And dick. And I LOVE it.

“It smells like ass and dick and spit. It’s the most perfect, sexiest, nastiest smell I’ve ever breathed in, and I want MORE.”

Without waiting for permission, Evie took her brother back into her mouth.

“I bet you do, don’t you whore?” Jason prodded.

“Yeth!” Evie managed around a mouthful of dick.

“Turn around,” Jason demanded, and his sister quickly complied.

Standing and spinning around, Evie bent over and placed her hands on the edge of the bed. Her ass in the air, she presented herself to her brother.

Jason stepped up behind her and, with little resistance, popped his hard and slippery cock back into his sister’s butt.

Gripping her hips with both hands, Jason got to work.

He pumped Evie at a steady pace, lost in the pleasure her backdoor was giving his cock. He really didn’t want this to end.

Thinking about it, Jason figured that as long as he managed his rhythm and continued to alternate between her butt and mouth, he could probably last quite a while.

He had yet to experience a marathon sex session in his short sexual career. Maybe tonight would be a first.

KNOCK... KNOCK... KNOCK...

Jason was abruptly startled out of his reverie.

“Jason? Jason sweety? Are you okay? I heard a loud noise a few minutes ago.”

It was Janice, their mother, at Jason’s door. She obviously heard the sound Evie had made when Jason had pulled her off the bed.

“Yeah, Mom. Sorry,” Jason called back.

Pulling out of Evie’s now distended asshole, Jason again forced her to her knees and presented his cock. Without a sound, she complied and took him into her mouth.

Whispering to his sister Jason said, “I know what you really want, whore. You want my cock to be even dirtier. Don’t you? You want me to pull my filthy cock straight out of mom’s nasty asshole and shove it down your throat. Don’t you?”

The doorknob jiggled, but Jason knew it was locked.

“What’s that, dear? I couldn’t hear you,” Janice asked from the other side of the door.

“Nothing, Mom. I’m watching a video on my phone,” Jason replied.

“Picture it, whore” Jason continued whispering, “she’s right there. And I was balls-deep in her ass just a couple hours ago.”

“Umm, sweetheart, why don’t you let me in?” Janice asked.

“I’m already in bed, Mom,” Jason answered.

Still whispering, Jason said to Evie, “Imagine how it will smell. Imagine how it’s going to taste when I pull my cock from her big, middle-aged butt and feed it to you.”

Evie eagerly and willfully gagged herself on her brother’s dick as her right hand furiously worked her throbbing clit between her legs.

“I was hoping that maybe I could... umm... That I could help... relax you.... before bed,” Janice stated, almost pleading.

“Oh, thanks, Mom, but I actually took care of that myself just a few minutes ago,” Jason said.

“Really?” Janice asked.

“Really,” Jason said. Evie’s ministrations were having a definite effect, and contrary to his hopes for a marathon session, Jason felt his balls beginning to tighten up.

“How could I not,” Jason continued, struggling to keep his voice from betraying his predicament. “I haven’t stopped thinking about your ass for hours.”

“Jason, hush, your sisters might hear,” Janice’s panicked voice came back as she whisper-yelled through the door.

“Sorry, Mom. But, damn, your tight asshole, wrapped around my hard cock felt so good,” Jason said.

“I know, Jason. It was... amazing,” she said through the door in hushed tones as she jiggled the doorknob again.

Jason was right there. He couldn’t hold back any longer.

Trying his hardest not to make any noise, he clenched up and began shooting his hot load into his sister’s mouth.

This, in turn, set Evie off.

Desperately trying to keep Jason in her mouth, her whole body began to convulse as her orgasm overtook her.

Unlike her brother, she was having a much harder time keeping quiet. She grunted and groaned around Jason’s dick as she spasmed in place, and her pussy sprayed all over Jason’s bedroom floor.

“Jason? You sure your okay?” called Janice. “Please, baby, let mommy in. Let mommy be your...” she lowered her voice, “...whore... one more time tonight.”

It took Jason a moment to answer as he was still recovering from his orgasm..

“Sure, Mom... I mean NO. Sorry... I ah...”

“Jason?” Janice called.

“Jason?” she called again when he didn’t immediately respond.

“Ah, sorry. Sorry, Mom. I was, ah... distracted,” he said, just barely able to focus.

“Son, turn off your video and come let me in,” Janice demanded with a scolding tone.

Finally, his brain having reinitialized, Jason managed a coherent response.

“Mom, I’m about to go lights out. I’ve got a long day tomorrow,” he started..

“Fine,” he heard Janice sigh on the other side of his door.

“But,” he continued, “if you wanted to say... help me wake up... before you go to work... well, I bet that would be very nice.”

“Oh,” Janice replied as she pondered.

“Okay,” Jason could hear the smile in her voice. “Goodnight then. I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Goodnight, Mom,” he replied.

“Fuck, that was hot,” Evie said a minute later, feeling confident that their mother had gone.

“Did you squirt?” asked Jason.

“Yes!” Evie replied with excitement.

“Have you ever squirted before?”

“No. I don’t think so. There’ve been some times when I was crazy, crazy wet after an orgasm. But this is the first time I actually sprayed like that.”

“Yeah, I could feel it splashing on my foot,” Jason laughed.

“Oh, sorry,” Evie responded, though she could tell Jason wasn’t at all upset.

“Your voice is a little rough,” Jason observed aloud. “You okay?”

Evie cleared her throat and coughed a couple times.

“I’ll be okay... I think. I guess we’ll see,” she said, clearly not particularly worried about it.

“How about your... uhh... butt?” Jason asked sheepishly.

Evie chuckled at her brother’s discomfort. “Yeah, again... we’ll see. At first, it kinda hurt. I definitely could have done with some warm-up.”

“Not to say I didn’t absolutely LOVE how you just took charge and used me. No, no, no, that was fucking incredible!” she quickly clarified.

“I just mean that I should have prepared myself better. It’s my responsibility.”

‘Really?’ thought Jason. ‘Interesting.’

“It didn’t take long before it started feeling good, though,” Evie continued her thought.

“Yeah? Like how does it compare to vaginal?” Jason asked. He’d been curious about his mother’s experience but didn’t feel comfortable asking such questions.

“It’s pretty hard to describe,” Evie said after thinking about it for a few moments. “Like, it’s good. In fact... it’s really good. But it’s also just so different.

“I’ve been getting off vaginally... or more often clitorally... for what... like five or six years now. So hundreds if not thousands of times.

“I know how all that works. I know what it’s ‘supposed’ to feel like. And I know what usually works to get me off.

“I’ve just started playing with my butt in the past few weeks. So it’s all kinda new.

“Like, I’m pretty sure that with more practice, I’ll be able to cum just from my ass. But it hasn’t happened yet.”

“How about right now?” Jason asked. “Any pain or anything?”

Again Evie took a moment to self-evaluate before answering.

“Umm... nooo? Maybe...? I mean, it doesn’t hurt, but it does feel... weird. Numb maybe. It’s hard to say. Something’s off back there.

“I’m pretty sure I’ll be right as rain in a bit,” she finished.

“Okay. Well, let me know because we will definitely be doing more of that!” Jason said.

He added a moment later while looking down at the messy floor, “Mind getting a towel or something?”

“Sure,” Evie said, smiling at him.

She then stood and walked out of his room completely naked. As she moved down the hall toward the bathroom, Jason noticed her reaching back and feeling her rectum. The odd sight caused him to chuckle.

Jason had moved to the bed and was sitting on the edge when Evie returned.

Neither of the pair said anything as Evie kneeled down and began wiping up her fluids from the floor.

That task accomplished, Evie crawled over to her brother, pushed his knees apart, and wedged herself between his legs.

Without prompting, she took her brother’s, mostly flaccid, penis in her hand and gave it several gentle kisses.

Sighing contentedly, she continued kissing Jason’s cock as she spoke to him..

“Thank you for tonight,” she said. “And not just this, but earlier too. At the apartment.

“What you gave me at the apartment was amazing. I loved it. But I could tell that your heart wasn’t in it.

“Just now, though, it was like something changed after our talk. You used me exactly how I needed.

“Right now, I feel so heard. And I feel so loved.

“I also feel so small, protected, and submissive. I just want to take care of you,” Evie said.

Then, after another minute of gentle kisses on her brother’s cock, Evie continued, “I know you just came, but would it be okay if I sucked you some more? I want to see if I can lull you to sleep with a relaxing blowjob.”

Jason smiled down at her.

“That sounds lovely, Evelin. But there’s just one thing,” he said.

“What’s that?” she asked.

“After that fantastic orgasm, I had a few minutes ago... I seriously need to pee,” Jason replied.

“Oh, sure,” Evie chuckled and started to stand so as to get out of her brother’s way.

“No, no,” Jason said, putting a hand on her shoulder, stopping her from getting up.

“You’re right where you’re supposed to be,” he said.

Unlike all the other times that Jason had told his sister to do something “extreme,” this time, he was utterly calm.

His voice reflected no anger or malice. He was simply stating a fact.

The absoluteness of it shot through Evelin and gave her goosebumps.

Jason understood that she was an object to be used and he wanted to use her..

It was clear.

It was simple.

It was right.

It made her so happy she almost cried.

“Thank you, Master,” she said and sat back on her heels.

Jason stood and presented his cock to his sister.

She calmly took it into her mouth as if this was nothing extraordinary. Then, having a moment of insight, she lifted the towel she’d used moments earlier. She didn’t want to make another mess just in case she spilled any.

Unlike hours before, Jason found he had little trouble. He had simply come to accept it.

His sister served many roles in his life. Friend. Lover. Sex-Slave. Business Partner. Confidant. And, as of now... urinal.

He relaxed and allowed his piss to flow into Evelin’s mouth.

It took her a moment to find a rhythm, and she spilled a few drops but quickly adapted and easily kept up, swallowing every drop.

When Jason finished, he simply waited. Realizing that her brother was done, Evie sucked the last few drops out, then released her brother’s dick from her mouth.

“Very good,” Jason praised, which had her beaming.

“It was a lot stronger than earlier,” she said matter of factly.

“Yeah, I’m a bit less hydrated than I was,” Jason reasoned.

“It’s okay, though,” Evie quickly said, not wanting Jason to think she was complaining. “I’m so happy you had me do it.”

“Good,” Jason replied, “because you should expect to be doing much more of this.”

“Now,” he said after lying down on his bed, “you mentioned putting me to sleep with a relaxing blowjob?”

Evie quickly followed after her brother, positioning herself again between his legs. Then, with no more discussion, she began a slow, sensual blowjob.

After a few moments, she popped her brother out of her mouth and said, “Feel free to use my mouth however you want. Cum, or not. My goal is to put you to sleep, but if it’s not working, just let me know, and I’ll leave.”

Jason didn’t respond, so she got back to work. But, a minute or so later, he spoke up.

“Don’t stop,” he said. “But pay attention because I need to tell you a couple of things.

“First. About Becca... I want you to pursue a relationship with her. BUT I want you to do it in a very particular way.

“Go ahead and do the shoot she mentioned. Or whatever else. Spend time with her. Flirt with her. I want you to really build the sexual tension.

“But, keep her guessing.

“Once she’s convinced that you’re into her, pull back.

“Once she’s questioning whether you ever liked her, come on strong.

“Really string her along. Leave her emotionally confused and sexually frustrated.

“Soon enough, she’ll be desperate to spend time with you.

“Then you start setting proper expectations. Make sure Becca understands that you’re in control. That every second of your time is worth hours of her time.

“When you think she’s completely wrapped around your little finger, you create an opportunity for her.

“Maybe you spend the night together. I don’t know.

“Just give her the opportunity to get sexual with you.

“You can kiss her. You can touch her... a little. But when it comes to the main event... you can’t pleasure her. She can pleasure you. She can spend hours exhausting her jaw pleasuring you, but you can’t do her.

“At first, chalk it up to your uncertainty and inexperience.

“But, as you spend more time together, I want you to establish this as the norm.

“Then, when she’s fully accepted her role, we cement her place as your sex slave and bring her into the fold.

“I know she’s your friend. So you might feel a little guilty doing this to her. Especially when you consider the whole process will likely take a few months. But, based on everything you’ve said, I know that deep down, this is what she really wants.

“It’s who she is. And, just like you’ve finally been able to experience your true self, you’ll be helping her to experience her true self.

“Understand?” Jason asked.

Evie simply nodded and continued her gentle sucking and licking.

“Now, the second thing,” Jason began again.

“I want you to look at tonight as a preview of where your life is headed.

“What I mean is anal sex and piss drinking.

“If we’re together, or likely to be together, you should be prepared. There is a good chance I will fuck you in the ass and ask you to drink my piss.

“I don’t know what that means for you. This is YOUR responsibility.

“If you need to wear a butt plug. Or carry lube with you. That’s on you.

“Also, be aware that your cleanliness is also on you. I really don’t have a desire to elaborate, but you will be cleaning my cock with your mouth. So....

“I think that’s it.

“I’m gonna close my eyes now and see where this goes. You’re doing great, by the way. It’s erotic and also incredibly relaxing.

“This is really nice...”

“Oh... one more thing. Just in case I do fall asleep. Do Not clean me with a washcloth or anything.

“Mom’s supposed to visit me in the morning, and I want her to have the full experience.”

Later, when Jason felt movement on the bed, he assumed that he must have dozed off and Evie was leaving.

He cracked open his eyes and was about to say “Goodnight” when he realized it wasn’t Evie he felt.

No, it was Janice.

A quick look at the clock revealed it was morning. Early, to be sure, but morning nonetheless.

“Mom?” Jason managed through a dry morning mouth.

“Good morning, sweety,” Janice said. “I’m here like you asked. I’ve got about twenty minutes before I leave, so we don’t need to rush, but we can’t lollygag either.”

“Plus,” she continued, “I’m all ready. As long as we’re careful I can just throw on my clothes,” she nodded at Jason’s desk chair, indicating the work attire draped over it “and head out the door.”

“Oh, okay,” said Jason, still waking up.

“Shh, baby,” Janice said. “I know you’re half asleep. Let Mommy take care of you.”

With that, Janice moved between her son’s legs.

The sight of it caused Jason to smile. His mother, so desperate to please her son, was waking him up with a blowjob.

Not only that, but completely unbeknownst to Janice, her daughter, his sister had put him to sleep the night before using the same tactic.

‘If I were put to bed and woken up every day with a blowjob... that would be a wonderful life,’ Jason thought.

Seconds later, Jason’s soft cock was enveloped in the warm wetness of his mother’s mouth.

It was heavenly.

Up and down, up and down, she bobbed until, in short order, he was fully hard and fully awake.

“Oh, fuck yeah, Mom! That feels so good,” Jason exclaimed.

“Thank you, Baby,” Janice cooed, pulling off Jason’s dick and, to his surprise, taking a long sniff of his cock.

“Jason,” Janice started before pausing to take another deep inhalation of her son’s scent, “Your cock smells... amazing.”

After a couple more strong sniffs, Janice once again engulfed Jason’s member with her mouth.

“Really?” Jason asked, feigning surprise. “I was afraid it might smell bad.”

“No,” Janice said, again pulling off her son’s prick and looking up at him. “It’s hard to describe. It’s just so damn sexy. The smell is driving me crazy.”

“Wow, who knew the smell of ass would have such an impact?” Jason mused.

“Son,” Janice paused in her near worship of Jason’s cock, “you showered last night... right?”

“Oh yeah, of course,” Jason said, calming her fears and allowing his mother to return to her task. “But I read somewhere that the smell of ass takes a couple days to wear off, regardless of how well you wash.

“What your smelling is the remnants of ass mixed with the scent of my dick which was last washed about twelve hours ago.

“You like it, huh?” he finally inquired.

“Oh, god, yes.” Janice said. “I had no idea my... scent... would last so long. Does it bother you how much I like it?”

“Not at all,” Jason said. “I’ve called you ‘whore’ and ‘slut’ a few times. And while I know you don’t love that, the truth is, it’s what I want.

“I want you to be MY whore and MY slut.

“So the fact that you get turned on by being reminded of our kinky escapades from yesterday only makes me happy, Mom.”

Of course, Jason was lying to her. What she was smelling was the remnants of Evie’s ass. Jason hadn’t washed last night—if you don’t count his sister’s blowjob. So the smell driving Janice nuts was, in fact, the scent of her daughter’s shit hole.

Janice continued her morning BJ with absolute abandon. She was really into it, possibly the most uninhibited Jason had seen her thus far. It was really turning him on.

“Get off, Mom,” Jason suddenly demanded.

Then again, “Mom..., get off,” when Janice didn’t immediately comply.

“What’s wrong?” she inquired as she pulled off her son’s throbbing cock and wiped the excess saliva from around her mouth.

“This is great, but you’re doing such a good job that I’m all turned on now.. Bend over the bed; I’m gonna fuck your slutty cunt,” Jason explained.

“Oh, I really hadn’t planned... I can’t be late for... okay, okay, yeah, let’s do that,” Janice said, finally realizing that she wanted to get fucked at least as much as Jason wanted to fuck her.

With that, she got up off the bed and stood aside, allowing Jason to do the same. Then she positioned herself with her ample ass up in the air and presented herself to her son.

Looking at her pussy, Jason loved the way her juices matted the hair around her hole. It made for such an erotic and enticing view.

He stepped up behind her and started rubbing his prick up and down her slit..

As he did, he noticed a barely audible ‘click’ behind him. Turning, he saw Evelin staring through his now partially opened bedroom door.

Janice hadn’t locked it.

Jason moved and grabbed the pillow at the head of his bed.

“Here, Mom,” he said, tossing the pillow to her. “Cover your head; I don’t want the girls to hear you.”

“Oh... ahh yeah, okay, I guess that’s a good idea,” Janice said, following along but somewhat confused.

Once she was covered, Jason looked back and waved his sister into the room.

Evie crept in to stand next to her brother.

Jason just smiled at her.

“Okay, Mom. I’m gonna make sure you’re ready. Spread your legs a little more,” Jason said.

“That’s okay, sweety,” Janice replied. “I kinda got myself warmed up in the shower... if I’m being honest... My... ah... kitty is purring if you know what I mean.”

“Maybe,” Jason responded, “But I really want to.”

Without saying anything more, Janice stepped her legs out to each side just a little more, causing her waist to lower.

Jason then pointed at Evie, pointed at his tongue, and finally pointed at Janice’s pussy.

With a look of terror on her face, Evelin shook her head, “no.” Jason just calmly and confidently shook his head, “yes.”

Making room for his sister, who got down on her hands and knees and crawled over, Jason used both hands to spread his mother, giving Evie as much access as possible.

Mesmerized by her mother’s dripping cunt, Evie reached out to touch it, but Jason quickly smacked her hand and vehemently shook his head, “no.” Indicating that Evie wasn’t to use her hands.

Nodding in understanding, Evie leaned in, stuck out her tongue, and with a bit of trepidation, began her very first incestuous lesbian act.

It took only moments before Evie was fully engaged, and Janice moaned her appreciation into her son’s pillow.

With gusto, Evelin lapped away at her mother’s pussy from behind. The angle made it too difficult to suck Janice’s clit, but Evie did her best to tongue fuck that wet cunt.

Soon Janice called out to her son, “Come on, Jason. Mommy’s ready. I need that hard cock of yours.

In response, Jason tapped Evie on the head, indicating she should stop.

He then said, “Okay, Mom. Just one more thing...”

He then pointed at Janice’s puckered sphincter and nodded at Evie.

This time she didn’t hesitate.

It was a little harder for Evie to reach without hands, even with Jason spreading their mother’s cheeks for her. But she managed.

Daughter eagerly lapped at mother’s hole, even penetrating Janice’s backdoor with her tongue.

But again, after about a minute, Janice called out to her son, begging for cock. He simply couldn’t deny her any longer.

Once again, patting his sister on the head to get her attention, Jason shooed Evelin out of the room. To which she reluctantly rose and crept away.

Pulling on his mother’s hips, Jason helped her move her feet and get her position right for a good dicking.

And finally, without further delay, Jason slid his cock home into her wet cunt.

“Ah fuck, Mom. You are so fucking wet,” Jason exclaimed as he pounded her pussy.

“I was wet... when I... came in... here,” Janis replied with a staccato report as Jason slammed home over and over. “But that... amazing tongue... of yours... REALLY got... me going.”

“Rub your clit, Mom. I want to feel your pussy squeeze my cock when you cum,” Jason demanded.

Janice did her best to get an arm free and position her hand on her throbbing clit. Then, following her son’s instructions, she began energetically working her swollen nub.

Looking down, Jason couldn’t help but marvel at the beauty of his mother’s tight ring winking up at him. It seemed so lonely, so empty.

Gathering up the saliva in his mouth, Jason let it drop out and onto that forbidden entrance.

Then rubbing the lubricating spit around, he slid a thumb deep into his mother’s rectum.

“Oh yeah. That’s it, Jason. Fuck. Mommy loves it. Mommy loves being such a dirty little whore for her son.

“Fuck me, baby. Fuck your mother,” she called out, though it was muffled by Jason’s pillow.

“I’m getting close, Mom,” Jason said a few minutes later.

“Me too. Fuck! Don’t stop. Don’t you dare stop fucking your mother!” Janice nearly screamed into the pillow.

‘Damn,’ Jason thought. ‘She is really into it this morning.’

Jason vaguely recalled reading an article that said men prefer sex at night and women find morning sex more satisfying.

‘Maybe that article was right.’

“I’m about to cum, Mom. I’m gonna dump my seed deep in your hole,” Jason called out an early warning.

“I’m... not on... birth... uh... control...,” Janice called back.

“You think I give a fuck?” Jason replied. “I’m gonna dump my sperm in you, and you’re going to give me a baby.

“Imagine yourself, belly all big, tits leaking.

“I’m going to fuck your sexy pregnant body every fucking day!” At this, Jason slammed home one more time and held on tight as his orgasm hit.

“Oh, baby, yes! You’re filling me up!” Janice cried out as she, too, began convulsing in orgasm.

Several minutes later, Jason was back lying on his bed, and Janice was dressing.

“Did you mean what you said?” she asked. “About a baby?”

Jason took several long moments to respond.

“Yesterday you gave me a lot to think about,” he started. “And, truth be told, I haven’t had time to really consider what you said.

“But, for now, I’m willing to let nature take its course. We’ll just see what happens.

“Either way, I know one thing for sure.”

“What’s that,” Janice asked.

“You’d look damn sexy pregnant, and I would fuck that knocked-up cunt of yours every day!” Jason said with a wicked grin.

“Jason, do you have to use the ‘C’ word so much?” Janice asked with only slight disapproval in her voice.

“I’ll tell you what. You stop turning me on so much, and I’ll do a better job of controlling myself around you... language included.” Jason replied.

“Now,” Jason continued, “I’m going to try and get another hour of sleep. You have a good day at work.”

With that, he rolled over and snuggled into his bed.