The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Categories: ds in mc md

Title: Truth and Reconciliation (Chapter Eleven)

Summary: Jason has been treated like the household slave for years. Fed up and angry, he attempts to extract vengence upon his mother and two sister.

* * *

Jason arrived home much earlier than he initially planned. After all, he had hoped to spend a few hours “breaking in” the new place with his eighteen-year-old little sister.

Instead, she’d seriously pissed him off and ruined the whole evening.

Well, to be fair, she hadn’t ruined anything. The truth was that Jason may have overreacted. A bit.

Either way. He was home now, and Evie should be a couple of hours behind. Hopefully, they’d be able to have some fun after she arrived (and showered).

Being home early, Jason was unsurprised when his mother, Janice, called out to him before he could make his way upstairs to his bedroom.

“Jason, hello, sweetie. I’m so happy to see you; I wasn’t sure when you’d be home. Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?” Janice asked, wiping her hands on a towel and beaming at her son from the kitchen doorway.

“Hey, Mom,” Jason replied with a tired smile.

As Jason considered the situation, he hat to stifle a chuckle. He was a twenty-three-year-old man who had never been in a romantic relationship.

More accurately, until very recently, he was a twenty-three-year-old virgin..

Like most men his age... Hell, like most men in general, sex was one of the primary driving forces in his life.

For a decade or more, thinking about sex, dreaming about sex, and despairing over his lack of sex, had been a constant in his life.

A few months ago, after a highly realistic hypnosis-induced “dream,” Jason had come to realize that he saw his mother as a sexual object.

He was intensely attracted to her and her incredible forty-three-year-old “mom bod.”

So much of his actions since then had been focused on the goal of corrupting that woman and turning her into his willing sexual plaything.

Things had gone well, very well. And while progress was still to be made, the hunger in his mother’s eyes—as she looked at her son with such eagerness—was a testament to his current success.

And that’s what Jason found so funny.

There, ready and waiting, was the woman he’d been lusting after, consciously for several months and subconsciously perhaps for years.

But all he wanted was to head up to his room and get some work done before his other love interest, his younger sister, was ready for her turn in bed.

He never, in a million years, would have thought that one day he would feel like he was getting too much sex.

Realizing his mother was still waiting on his response and considering that he was, in fact, a little hungry, Jason finally said something.

“Yeah, sure, Mom. I could eat.”

“Wait,” he added a second later, noticing the rather pleasant aroma in the air. “Did you cook?”

For years Jason had been the primary—more like exclusive—family cook. Jason was shocked that his mother might have actually prepared a meal.

“Yes, I did,” Janice replied with some pride in her voice. “Well, yes and no.”

Jason just looked at his mother quizically, prompting her to explain.

“Well, with the new distribution of chores and with how much you’re now contributing to the household,” Janice started, referencing Jason’s commitment to pay for some home repairs and upgrades, “I figured I should pick up some of the cooking duties.

“After all, I’m no stranger to the kitchen.

“It’s just been your responsibility for...,” Janice stopped talking and looked at her son, realizing she was treading on thin ice.

“Anyway...,” she continued. “I’ve decided to do more of the cooking.

“However, I don’t exactly have time to spend hours in the kitchen each night.”

That was a fair enough statement. While Jason resented that he’d been saddled with the cooking on top of all his other duties, the reality was it had made sense.

Everyone else had work and school; he was the only one with the time to cook.

And, though he wasn’t quite ready to admit it to the family just yet, he actually enjoyed cooking. And he was good at it.

“So,” Janice continued, “I didn’t make dinner for tonight. Instead, I decided to dip my toe into ‘meal prep.’”

“Meal prep?” Jason asked, feeling rather perplexed. “You mean like freeze-dried, zombie apocalypse food?”

“Haha, oh goodness no,” Janice chuckled good-naturedly. “I mean making a bunch of food at once, portioning it out, and freezing it.

“With everyone’s crazy schedules, we only get to eat together a couple of times a week anyway. I thought it sounded like a good idea to try it out.”

“Yeah, no, that makes a lot of sense,” Jason said.

“Well, since I knew both of your sisters would be out late this evening,” Janice went on, “I decided to do the first batch tonight.”

“I already ate,” she said, handing Jason a takeout-type container filled with vegetables, rice, and—based on the smell—some curry seasoned chicken.

“Smells great,” Jason said honestly as he took the plastic bowl from his mother.

“I’ve already got it portioned out,” she said, indicating the counter covered in similar containers, “but it’s still hot. So enjoy.”

As Jason moved to the table to sit, he noticed his mother glance down at herself, particularly her dirty apron. A look, something like embarrassment and panic, came over her.

“Oh, I uh... I need to talk with you,” Janice said, pulling the apron off and hurrying out of the kitchen. “Enjoy your dinner; I’ll be back in ten minutes.”

Then a second later, and from down the hallway, she called out, “Don’t go anywhere!”

Jason finished his dinner in just a few minutes, but not wanting to upset his mother, he decided to wait for her return.

Unsurprisingly, her ten-minute assessment came and went. Though slightly annoyed, Jason decided to give Janice a bit more time.

Finally, closer to the twenty-minute mark, Jason heard her bedroom door open.

Seconds later, Jason’s breath caught in his throat, and his heart skipped a beat as his mother walked back into the kitchen.

She set a small gift bag on the counter, stepped forward, and struck a pose..

Gone was the apron.

Gone too was the modest business-appropriate attire the apron had been protecting.

Instead, she wore lingerie. It was something new, or at least new to Jason. Dark pinkish in color with black trim, the garments were all lace.

Scanning up his mother’s form, Jason first took in the thigh-high stockings..

She wasn’t wearing shoes, and likely preconditioned by porn, Jason noticed their absence. Even so, the sight of her lace-covered legs and thick thighs were enough to get the blood flowing to his groin.

Next, he took in the garter belt. It perfectly accentuated Janice’s spectacularly wide hips.

In fact, the way it emphasized the contrast between her narrow waist and her curvaceous lower half was one of the sexiest things Jason had ever seen.

Further, the inner arch of said undergarment created the perfect frame with which to highlight the fact that his mother was not wearing any panties.

As he took in the sight, something about her full, thick bush was so enticing to Jason. It was itself like a piece of lingerie, covering the most intimate places while hinting at the pleasures hidden beneath.

Her bra ensconced Janice’s modest and matronly breasts in a lace ring. A ring because the center of each cup was missing. This put Janice’s nipples—the thick, long, and currently engorged nipples of a woman who’d breastfed three children—on full display.

Even twenty minutes hadn’t been enough time for Janice to do her hair. It remained in the slightly disheveled state it had been when she left for her room.

But, Janice clearly hadn’t wasted that time, for, in addition to the effort of changing her clothes, Janice had completely redone her makeup.

Well, not exactly. As Jason appreciated the dark eye makeup and heavy lipstick, he could tell it had been a rush job.

She looked crazy sexy, no doubt. And Jason was thoroughly impressed with all that she’d accomplished.

He didn’t, for a second, want to disparage the work she’d done. No, if anything, he simply wondered how much better it could be if she wasn’t pressed for time.

“Well?” Janice finally asked after Jason had stared at her for a full minute.

“Oh, wow, Mom. You look...,” Jason was at a loss for words.

Janice smiled seductively as she closed the distance with her son. Then, looked up at him with hooded eyes—an effect greatly enhanced by her copious, dark eye makeup.

She paused for a few heartbeats before she asked her son, “Do I look slutty? Do I look like your whore?”

Several times during the heat of their sexual encounters, Jason had referred to his mother as a slut or a whore.

Janice hadn’t liked it at first, but Jason seemed to enjoy it. And—mainly due to her hypnotic conditioning—she needed to (indeed, she had begun to crave) submit to Jason and satisfy him. So, it seemed, she had decided to embrace the often derogatory slang.

“Fuck yeah, Mom. You look so hot! I love it,” Jason exclaimed.

“I can tell,” Janice responded in a sultry tone as she placed her hand on the bulge in Jason’s pants.

Her touch brought his awareness to what his hand had been doing. Entirely outside his conscious awareness, Jason had been gripping his stiff cock through his pants as he ogled the sex object standing before him.

Janice took over, stroking Jason’s cock through his pants as she pushed into him, forcing him to step back. This caused him to bump into the chair he’d been sitting in just moments ago.

Then, placing her hands on his shoulders, Janice gently encouraged Jason to sit. Which he did, plopping back into his seat.

“I was so worried about you today,” Janice said with genuine concern in her voice.

“Huh?” was all Jason could say in response as he stared at his mother’s magnificent nipples just inches from his face.

“You like Mommy’s nipples, don’t you?” Janice said, a mischievous grin on her face and apparent in her voice.

With that, she placed her hand on the back of Jason’s head and pulled lightly. It wasn’t a demand, more of a gentle invitation.

An invention that her son eagerly accepted.

She cooed and groaned loudly as Jason took his mother’s left nipple into his mouth.

“Uh, oh yes, baby. Suck Mommy’s sensitive nipples.”

It took Janice a moment to remember what she had been saying as she focused on the pleasure Jason was giving her. Eventually, though, she continued where she’d left off.

“Yes, I was so worried. I didn’t get a chance to see to your needs yesterday,” Janice explained as Jason switched to her other nipple.

“Ohh, ahh... I know you have needs,” she continued, “and as your woman, I want to make sure those needs are met.”

Of course she did. Her current hypnotic programming was conditioning her to “need” and to “crave” satisfying and submitting to Jason.

“I was so concerned that I went out at lunchtime and bought a few things... for you... for us,” she added.

“Like this lingerie?” Jason asked as he ceased feasting on his mother’s scrumptious teats.

“Yes,” she said, then sighed again as Jason reached his hand between her thighs to pet her moistening sex.

“Anything else?” Jason asked, more as an afterthought; he wasn’t actually that curious.

“Maybe...,” his mother replied coyly.

“Oh really,” Jason responded, starting to gain some interest.

“What?” he asked.

“I’ll show you... later,” Janice replied, teasing him.

With that, Jason stood. Then, with more effort than seemed appropriate—given her size—Jason hoisted his mother and sat her on the edge of the kitchen table.

‘Shit,’ Jason thought. ‘I need to get a gym membership.’

Filing that thought away for later, Jason sank to the floor in front of his mom.

For just a second, his thoughts turned to Evie’s words from earlier in the evening.

She had... scolded her brother for not being harsher with their mom. She had accused them of acting like lovers. She was upset that Jason had not been the dominating force he’d set out to be.

And yet again, here he was, about to pleasure his mother rather than forcing her to pleasure him.

‘No, that’s not it,’ Jason thought as he stared into his mother’s quim. He pushed her knees apart, spreading her legs wide, causing the labia to part. Revealed was the pink, moist treasure previously hidden behind her dark thicket.

More than the sight of it, though, was the sent.

Jason could smell the musky, now familiar scent of a woman in heat.

That scent spoke to some deep, primitive part of his brain. It awoke passions and desires that Jason simply could not deny.

‘This has nothing to do with her pleasure,’ he reasoned to himself. ‘This is what I want. This is about satisfying my desires.’

Jason didn’t know why his sister’s teenage vagina did not elicit the same desperate desire from him. And, at that moment, he really didn’t care.

All he knew was that he needed to taste the woman before him.

So he did.

Diving in with utmost abandon, Jason devoured his mother’s cunt.

Licking, slurping, sucking, Jason could not get enough.

At first, the taste was strong, almost unpleasant. Though not enough to give him pause, and within seconds, Janice was losing herself to the eroticism of it all.

The sight of the top of her son’s head, his hands hooked under her thighs, pulling his greedy lips and eager tongue deeper into her private place, was just too much.

She writhed under the onslaught, moaning, groaning, and gasping as her son’s ministrations revealed skill beyond his age and experience.

Jason didn’t need to see the ecstasy on his mother’s face, hear the passion in her breathing, or feel her body bucking against him to know his mother’s arousal.

No, he was more than aware of her state simply due to the copious amount of fluid flowing out of her twat.

With her juices really flowing, any hint of unpleasantness quickly disappeared, allowing Jason to enjoy the act even more.

“Oh fuck, yeah, Baby. Suck your mama’s cunt,” Janice called out, surprising Jason with her use of vulgarities.

Then, less than two minutes in, she pulled his head hard against her wet slit.

“Oh shit, Jason, I’m already going to... Focus on my clit, Baby... No, no, don’t suck, just lick... That’s it... Just like... Keep doing tha...”

Without further warning, Janice’s thighs clamped down hard against Jason’s ears, holding his head in place as her pussy twitched and her torso convulsed in orgasm.

Surprised at the speed of her orgasm, Jason just smiled to himself with pride. As he did, he stopped working his mother’s cunt, letting her relax for a moment.

Eventually, Janice’s “death grip” relaxed, and she released her son from between her thighs.

“Oh, sweetheart,” she cooed. “That was amazing. Give me a minute to recover..”

With that, she gently laid herself back on the table. As she did, Jason took the weight of her legs on his shoulders, his face still only inches from Janice’s very sloppy vagina.

“Phew,” she sighed again, still catching her breath.

“I watched that video you sent me,” Janice said, her voice betraying a bit of nervousness and catching Jason off guard.

Jason had told his mother that he’d be sending her videos to watch. Porn videos designed to expand her horizons and to show her what most guys are into nowadays.

He’d asked Evie for help, thinking that she would be able to find stuff that might be more appealing to women.

And, as always, she’d come through.

Jason’s plan was to send his mom a new link every day or two so that she could watch them and digest.

This first video was pretty tame by modern standards. It was, as is so often the case, an “incest” video. The “son” is visiting home from school. The “mother” is so excited to see her son. They have a few drinks, and before you know it, they’re banging like rabbits.

As per Jason’s request, the video involved anal. More anal than vaginal, in fact. And, “mom” was more than happy to suck her son’s cock even after it had been in her ass.

Also, as Jason had requested, even though the acts in the clip were somewhat hardcore, they seemed natural. The “son” wasn’t degrading his mother. It was a loving exchange between two adults that just happened to include sucking a dick coated in ass. Perfect.

“Yeah?” Jason asked. “What did you think?”

“Well... it was hot,” Janice replied tentatively.

“I’ll admit,” she continued, “I was a little shocked by some of the things they did in the video.”

“But, I liked that they were mother and son,” she added, a smile evident in her voice.

“Good,” Jason responded. With that, he leaned back in and began kissing his mother’s thighs, gently stroking and tugging her pubic hair and lightly blowing on her clit.

Janice shuddered under the renewed attention and relaxed back onto the table.

“Well... ah... That’s nice... just go slow for a minute, Son. Well, the oh.... the ah reason I bring it up is because I know you want to do that with me.”

Feeling a little devilish, Jason teased her in response, “Do what, Mother?”

“Well, the other day, you ah... you oh... you seemed to really enjoy playing with... you were... your thumb... ah...,” she was doing her best to respond as Jason slowly ratcheted up his teasing. He even began to add little licks on her clit into the rotation.

“And in the video,” she continued, “there was a lot of...”

Clearly, she was having trouble saying the words, but when it became clear that Jason wasn’t going to help her, she finally just blurted it out.

“My butt, Jason. You want to do things with my butt.” Once again, Janice relaxed as if saying the words was a huge relief.

“I won’t deny it,” Jason said, lifting his face from his mother’s nethers. “You have a spectacular ass. Don’t pretend like you don’t notice men looking at it. I know I’ve been admiring it for quite some time now.”

“Really, you... even before we...,” she said, not finishing her thought.

Then suddenly, Janice called out, “Jason, son, what are you... oh shit... Wow! Are you sure... Oh wow.”

Without warning, Jason lifted her legs higher, exposing the object of their ongoing “conversation,” his mother’s asshole.

Looking at it this closely, Jason was utterly entranced.

Perfectly round, slightly puffy, and surrounded by tiny, dark hairs, Janice’s sphincter “winked” at Jason as if beckoning him forward.

Not one to turn down such an invitation, Jason dove in tongue first. Thus eliciting Janice’s exclamation.

Jason had imagined this moment many times. He’d fantasized about it often. How could he not? His mother’s ass was perfect.

Even so, eating ass was a little scary. After all... it’s ass.

But, to Jason’s delight, there was no taste, no odor. Well, nothing worth mentioning anyway.

In fact, after the tongue bath he’d been giving her pussy, Janice’s ass was covered in both saliva and pussy juice, a flavor Jason was finding to be quite agreeable.

“Jason, sweetheart, I did not expect this and wasn’t quite... prepared. Maybe we try this again next time?” Janice said in weak protest.

Wanting to silence her objections, Jason began strumming his mother’s clit with his thumb.

“Ah, okay...,” she moaned in response, “maybe we can do this for a few minutes.

As her moans and groans filled the room—likely the whole house—Jason continued tonguing Janice’s asshole.

Eventually, after several minutes, the initial allure began to fade. And, even though Janice was still very much enjoying herself, Jason wanted more.

Adjusting his position, Jason scooped up as much of his mom’s slick and viscous fluids as he could, coating and lubricating the fingers on his right hand.

Then, with slow, steady, and gentle movements, Jason slid his index finger into his mother’s bowels.

Janice tensed for a moment but quickly relaxed. Her son desired this, and she wanted nothing more than to fulfill his desires.

Besides, he’d had his whole thumb in there before, and, like now, it actually felt pretty good. Different... but good.

Even when Jason worked a second digit into her ring, she continued to enjoy herself.

“Doing okay, Mom?” Jason asked after his second finger was fully seated in his mother’s rectum.

“Yes,” she replied after a moment’s hesitation. “It’s different, but I think I like it.”

Jason continued slowly pumping two digits into his mother, fascinated by how it looked and felt.

There was something so depraved about it, something so taboo, that Jason wanted more.

Soon enough, he decided that just two fingers were not enough. Using his other hand, he did his best to scoop up and deposit more of his mother’s slimy secretions onto his fingers and around her butthole.

Then, still taking great care, he began working in a third finger.

“Whoa, whoa! Jason, stop, please,” Janice called out.

Complying, Jason stopped moving but kept the tip of the third finger where it was, just beginning to penetrate his mother’s tight hole.

“I think that’s it, sweety,” Janice said in a soothing tone, knowing that her desire to stop would disappoint her son.

“Mama’s reached her limit. I’m starting to feel a little uncomfortable. Why don’t you sit down and let me take care of you now?” she proposed.

Something about that angered Jason.

It wasn’t that Janice wanted to stop. He got it. It’s anal, it’s different, even a little scary.

From what Jason understood, many women have had terrible experiences with Anal, mainly because their man was rushing things.

He was more than happy to take things slow if it meant he would eventually get what he wanted.

So, it wasn’t that she wanted to stop.

No. It was that, once again, Janice was acting like she got to call the shots.

She didn’t ASK him to stop. She TOLD him to stop.

And that really pissed Jason off.

He didn’t move for several seconds as he felt the anger build inside.

He wanted to yell at his mom, to whip her into submission.

He wanted to jam his fingers in hard and show her just how uncomfortable anal play could be.

But, he allowed himself to calm.

He took a deep breath, spit on his fingers, and went right back to slowly working his mother’s asshole.

“No,” he said. “I want this, and we’re doing it.”

“Jason!” Janice exclaimed in shock. “I asked you to stop. Don’t you dare...”

“No!” Jason repeated much louder—though still not yelling. “I want this, and we’re doing it.”

“So,” he continued, “I suggest you lie back, relax, and do your best to enjoy it.”

“Jason, stop. What are you doing?” Janice asked, anger in her voice, as she tried to squirm off his probing digits.

Jason could tell her instinct was to push him away, but something about having her anus stretched open made effectively using her legs difficult.

Wrapping his non-penetrating arm around one of her exquisite thighs, Jason clamped down, holding his mother in place.

‘Okay,’ he thought. ‘Here we go. Time to put her conditioning to the test.’

“Goddamnit, Mother!” Jason shouted before again, steeling himself.

“Listen very carefully to me,” he began, speaking quietly and deliberately. “You are mine. I am your man. As one of my women, you and your body are mine to use. And I will use your body however I desire.

“I will do things to you and with you that you may not, at first, enjoy, but you will SATISFY my desires.”

Janice’s programming focused on two things. Satisfying Jason was the first.

“But, and this is very important,” Jason continued, “I will not harm you. Do you understand? As one of my women, it is my responsibility to protect you. To keep you safe.

“So, even though I use you to fulfill my desires, to satisfy me, I will never harm you.

“You may, at times, be uncomfortable. You may even, on rare occasions, be unhappy, perhaps even disgusted with what I choose for us to do, but you will always be safe.

“You will be safe. You will be cared for. You will have your man. You will have your family.”

“So,” Jason’s voice again rose, “know your role and submit!”

The second focus of Janice’s current programming was submitting to Jason.

‘Please work... please work...,’ Jason pleaded in his mind, fearful that he may have pushed Janice too far.

The room was silent for several long heartbeats.

Neither Jason nor Janice spoke. Neither moved.

Then, her face calming, her body relaxing, Janice lay back on the table.

“Okay,” she said, then let out a big sigh. “Okay, Son. I can do this. I’m sorry.”

Then, after another long pause, Janice added, “I love you, and I trust you.”

Jason, too breathed a sigh of relief.

Then, feeling rather proud of himself, and suddenly very excited about where this evening activities may lead, Jason slowly returned to probing his mother’s ass with his fingers.

It wasn’t long before he ran into a bit of a snag, though.

For, while Janice’s ass was indeed relaxing and becoming more accommodating, their brief altercation had undoubtedly killed the mood.

Janice’s font of natural lubrication was drying up, and Jason could quickly tell that without more lube, tonight’s butt play would have to come to an abrupt end.

He tried to continue, but after a few more strokes, Janice winced slightly—ostensibly from pain—and did her best to reach out and stop Jason’s hand.

“Honey, wait,” she pleaded.

Jason gingerly removed his fingers and stood, frustration written all over his face.

Just moments ago, Jance had been angry with her son for trying to take things farther than she wanted.

Then, after he’d scolded her, she felt resigned to her place in tonight’s continued activities. However, she was far from happy about it.

But now, looking at her son, clearly frustrated, dejected, and disappointed, her only concern was him.

All she wanted was to see him happy, fulfilled, and... satisfied.

And as she continued looking at her son, she realized this was more than just the desire of a mother to see her child happy.

No, she needed this. She craved it.

She HAD to satisfy Jason’s desires. And, as far as she knew, right now, he desired her ass.

“Jason,” she prompted, drawing his attention away from the disappointing situation.

He looked up at his mother.

“The bag,” she said, pointing at the counter. “On the counter. Please grab that bag.”

Jason turned and saw the small, pink gift bag on the counter. He remembered his mother bringing it into the room when she returned from her bedroom.

He looked back at his mom quizically.

“Don’t worry, sweetheart,” she said reassuringly. “It’s a little surprise. I picked it up along with my new lingerie today. You’ll like it. I promise”

Walking over to the counter, Jason took the small bag and held it up to view.

Inside were two items. A bottle of something, and a small box.

Glancing back at his mom, Jason raised an eyebrow in a questioning sort of way.

“Go ahead,” she said in response to his look. “I wasn’t originally planning on showing them to you tonight, but... well, just take a look.

Pulling out the bottle. It was a bottle of lube. “Silicone-based anal lubricant,” according to the label.

Holding it up, Jason again looked back at Janice, who shrugged and did her best to hide her obvious embarrassment.

“I asked the girl working for her opinion. She was really nice, by the way. And the store was also really lovely, nothing like what I was expecting,” Janice said, jabbering.

“Anyway, she told me that the silicone type was best as long as we’re not using toys,” she glanced away for a moment before her eyes darted back to Jason’s

“You weren’t planning on using toys, were you? I can get the other type, but...

“No,” Jason said, interrupting her. “No toys.”

Then after thinking about it for a moment, he added, “Not tonight anyway.”

The lube having been revealed, Jason found himself more curious about what might be in the box.

So, reaching in, he pulled it out to find... a butt plug.

“Oh,” he said under his breath, somewhat surprised. Then, more clearly said, “Wait, I thought you said no toys.”

“That’s glass,” Janice said, coming off more like a shy girl than an adult woman.

“Oh,” Jason said again. “Makes sense.”

“Yeah, the girl said glass was perfect for beginners. Plus, I thought it was pretty,” Janice stammered.

Examining the toy through the clear cellophane window of its packaging Jason had to concur. The glass butt plug had a bit of a marble aesthetic to it and was indeed “pretty.”

“So if you weren’t planning on showing these to me tonight, why did you bring this with you after you changed,” Jason asked, trying to understand Janice’s motivations.

“I meant that when I bought them, I thought I might practice alone for a while at first, then show it to you in a week or so.

“But, when you came home early, I thought this might be my chance, so I decided to introduce the plug tonight.

“I just thought maybe you could help me put it in. I wasn’t expecting... I wasn’t expecting we’d be doing as much as we have,” she stated.

Jason again took on a confused expression as he asked, “Be your chance? What does that mean? Your chance for what?”

“Oh...uh...,” Janice stammered.

Clearly, she had said the quiet part out loud and was concerned about how Jason would react.

“It’s nothing... Just my chance to... uh... spend some time with you,” she said unconvincingly.

Jason took a deep breath and stared at his mother for several heartbeats before responding.

“No lies. No bullshit. This is your once chance, Mother. Don’t waste it,” he said, his tone leaving no room for debate.

Feeling somewhat absurd lying back on the table with her legs spread, Janice did her best to prop herself up on her elbows.

Then realizing this might be a difficult conversation, Janice worked her way up until she sat on the edge of the table, her legs hanging off the edge.

Finally, sighing in resignation, she began speaking.

“You’re usually at home,” she started. “So, when you’re not here, I worry.”

“Worry about what?” Jason asked.

“I worry that you’re out... with her?” Janice replied, shame in her voice.

Immediately Jason tensed, terrified that his mother knew he’d been spending time with Evie.

It wasn’t that he was afraid of getting in trouble or something like that. No, it was more that he didn’t want to ruin things with his mother. He’d expended a lot of effort to get here and didn’t want to lose what he’d built.

Doing his best to keep the fear off his face and out of his voice, he asked, “Her who?”

“That’s the thing,” Janice said. “I don’t know who. All I know is what you’ve told me.

“You’ve told me you have someone else who satisfies your needs.”

‘Oh yeah,’ Jason thought. ‘I did tell her I was sexually active with a girlfriend.’

“Son...,” Janice signed heavily and suddenly looked to be on the verge of tears.

“Jason, that’s my job!” she cried out.

‘Oh boy, Jason thought. ‘I should have just kept my mouth shut. I was moments away from sliding my dick into that tight asshole of hers. And now I have to deal with this.’

Not really sure what to say, Jason stayed quiet for a few seconds.

Apparently, Janice interpreted his silence as an invitation to continue, so she did.

“When you came home so early, I thought, I hoped that maybe you two had an argument or something.

“I thought that if I could really wow you, if I could show you just how well I can satisfy you, that you’d pick me.”

“Mom,” Jason started, clearly flabbergasted, “obviously, I have picked you. We’ve been spending lots of time together. Haven’t we?”

“Yes,” she replied, her tone not matching her words.

“Well...?” Jason prompted.

“Jason, I don’t want to be one of your women. I want to be your only woman,” she said forcefully, finally stating what her outburst was all about.

Jason couldn’t be that upset with her. After all, he had used jealously to coerce his mother a couple times now.

He’d compared her to his other woman or said he didn’t need her because of his other woman.

Yeah, he’d created this situation and had no idea how to get out of it.

Funny enough, the most recent set of hypnotic programming that Jason had written for Janice should start to fix this problem. It was intended to open her up to Jason having relationships with the other women in the house.

Of course, Jason hadn’t even recorded that program yet. And it would take several days before it started affecting Janice.

“Mom...,” Jason said as warmly as he could.

He set down the glass toy (though he continued to hold the lube), walked over to his mother, and gently stroked her cheek.

“...soon, very soon, you’re going to meet her. And, I know it’s hard to believe, but I guarantee that you’re going to love her.

“We have no secrets, so she knows all about you and me,” Jason said, causing a look of shock to form on Janice’s face.

“Regardless, here’s what you need to know.

“While you and she have a lot in common, you are also very different.

“And, not the least of which, are your bodies.

“Mom, I fucking love your body. Love it.

“When I told you earlier that I’ve been fantasizing about your ass for a long time... I wasn’t it saying to flatter you.

“It’s true. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve laid in bed stroking my cock to an image of your big, round, sexy ass.

“And, I’m a little embarrassed to admit this, but for a long time now, when I was washing your underwear, I’d pick out a couple the dirtiest panties.”

Jason dropped his pants and stepped closer to his mother.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her right to the edge of the table, allowing his semi-erect penis, thick and heavy, to rest against her still wet slit.

“I would take one,” he said, leaning in and kissing his mother on the lips, “and hold it against my nose.”

He kissed her again, and this time she returned it.

“I’d breathe deep of your scent.”

Jason snaked his right hand up his mother’s back, grabbed a fistful of her hair, and firmly yanked her head back before diving in for a much more passionate kiss.

“You said...,” Janice said breathlessly between kisses, “...two pairs?”

“Yes. I’d take the other pair... of your dirty panties... and wrap it around my hard cock,” Jason continued between loud, wet, tongue-entangling kisses.

“Then... imagining my face... buried deep... in that... glorious phat... ass of yours... I’d jerk myself... Until I filled... your panties... with my seed.”

“And you know what?” Jason asked, breaking their kiss and pulling back slightly.

Janice just shook her head, “no.”

“Never once have I done anything like that with her. I’ve never tongued her ass. I’ve never fantasized about her and...,” Jason said, pausing for effect before leaning in to whisper into his mother’s ear.

“...I’ve certainly never fucked her ass. In fact, I guess you could call me an ass virgin, even though it’s been one of my biggest fantasies for years..

“I mean, how could it not be when I see you walking around every day?”

Janice smiled at Jason’s words, even blushing slightly as she leaned closer, trying to avail herself more of her son’s lips.

He didn’t grant her desire, though, instead keeping himself just out of reach.

“It’s been one of my deepest desires, my most secret fetishes,” he continued.

“Not just ass, not just anal sex, but your ass, Mother,” he clarified.

“Can you?” he asked.

“Hmm?” Janice moaned, not sure what he was asking and more focused on her attempt at more kisses.

“Can you satisfy my deepest desire?”

Realizing what her son was asking, Janice paused her quest for more lips and sat back, looking her son in the eyes.

“Can you,” he continued, “give yourself to me? Can you submit that most intimate part of yourself... to me?”

Jason was trying to incorporate her hypnotic programming as much as possible, but he wasn’t sure if that use of “submit” would work or not.

Janice continued to stare for a long, long moment before finally, her features softening, she nodded her assent.

The two lovers smiled warmly at each other, and Janice began to lie back before Jason stopped her.

“Not that way, Mother,” Jason said before guiding her off the table to stand before him.

“Like this,” he stated, turning Janice around, then bending her over the table.

With his mother in position, Jason stepped up right behind her and began kissing her neck and shoulders.

Meanwhile, he reached around, somewhat challenging due to her beautifully wide hips, and started gently rubbing her twat.

“I know this... isn’t as intimate...,” Jason said, again between kisses. “But I have... to see it... I need to be looking at this... at the long-held.... object of my... desire. I need to see your ass.”

For several minutes, Jason continued to work his mother. He wanted her back at peak arousal, and soon enough, she was showing the signs.

Ragged breathing, hips making involuntary thrusting motions, and her eyes unfocused and staring off into nothing.

Yep, she was ready.

Stepping just slightly to her side, Jason popped the cap on the lube Janice had purchased. He poured a tiny bit into the top of her crack and let it flow down between her cheeks.

Then, from his position on her left side, he used his left hand to turn her face toward him.

As their lips again met in the most fervent display of passion so far this evening, the thumb on Jason’s right hand gathered up the silicone slickness and slid into Janice, past her anal sphincter.

She gasped into her son’s mouth, but neither ceased their oral onslaught.

Jason was surprised, yet very pleased, at how little resistance he’d met. Apparently, his earlier ministrations had worked to relax Janice’s back door..

The pair continued kissing as Jason pumped his mother’s ass with his thumb.

‘Well, that shop girl was right,’ Jason thought. ‘This lube really does last. It’s way better than saliva and pussy juice.’

Soon, sooner than expected, Janice was thrusting her ass back into her son and grunting into his mouth.

‘Shit, the little slut is really starting to enjoy this,’ he thought..

Wanting to make the final act as easy as possible, Jason removed his thumb, used his slick hand to carefully squeeze out a little more lube, then reentered his mother’s hole with three fingers this time.

The increased girth caused Janice to pause their makeout session briefly, but soon enough, everything was back in rhythm, and she seemed to really be enjoying herself.

As Jason continued working his mother’s hole—trying to both stretch and relax the tight orifice—he took his mother’s hand and guided it to his cock.

“Get me hard,” he demanded in a deep, gravelly voice.

Janice complied, doing her best, despite the odd angle, to coax more life into her son’s already stiffening member.

Jason hardly needed the encouragement, though. The situation was more than enough stimulation for him. So it was no surprise when just moments later, his mother whispered, “I think you’re ready.”

“Are you ready?” Jason asked in response.

Janice paused, hand still gripping her son’s shaft, and took a deep breath.

“Yes,” she breathed, barely audibly.

Jason moved behind his mother and pushed her torso down, flat against the table.

“Spread your ass for me,” he said, lust evident in his voice.

Janice reached back with both hands, gripped her prominent, round cheeks, and pulled.

Jason just starred.

Before him, just like in his imagination, his mother’s ass was spread open and presented to him.

Her crack was wet, glistening with a combination of spit, pussy juice, and lube.

Her anus was puffy and gaping slightly from all the attention it had been receiving.

It was his.

Looking down at his mother, prone and presenting herself, Jason grabbed his dick.

With one hand, he slid his cock up and down his mother’s wet vaginal slit, while with the other, he popped the cap on the lube and poured some onto his member.

Soon the “shlick, shlick” sound of Jason distributing the viscous fluid over his cock filled the room.

“Ask for it,” Jason said clearly, demanding his mother’s compliance.

When, after just a couple heartbeats, she still hadn’t responded, he added, “Beg for it!”

“Do it,” Janice whispered, her voice harsh and cracking.

“Again,” growled Jason.

“Fu... Fuck me,” Janice called out, her voice clearer, firmer.

“Again!” Jason once again demanded.

“Fuck my ass, Son. I want to...,” she wavered again, her nerves getting the better of her before calming and trying once more.

“I want to feel your hard cock in my tight asshole!” Janice called out, trying to convince herself by nearly shouting the words.

“Yes...,” Jason groaned as he complied with his mother’s wishes.

First, he tried to simply push his dick in, like he might a wet and ready vagina, but he found the resistance too great.

So, adjusting his technique, he gripped his shaft firmly, exposing little more than the head and pushed it against Janice’s tight anal ring.

Slowly and insistently, Jason slid it in.

Soon, he felt the head of his cock move past the tight grip of his mother’s sphincter.

He was doing it.

Inch by inch, he slid in until the globes of his mother’s ample backside prevented him from going further.

He was officially fucking his mother’s ass. And it was... amazing.

“You okay, Mom,” he asked after a moment.

“Yes, just go slow. I think I can take more,” Janice replied.

“There is no more,” Jason said in response. “I’m balls deep, Mom.”

“Really?” she asked, surprised. “That didn’t hurt at all.”

“Good. I’m going to start moving now,” Jason warned her.

With that, he pulled out a few inches, then slid back in.

After several strokes, Janice seemed to relax, and Jason took that as encouragement to continue.

Jason kept up a steady, gentle rhythm, being sure to apply a few more drops of lube every now and then.

The sensation was so different than vaginal sex. Even with all the hype and years of fantasy, Jason had to admit that vaginal sex just felt better.

But, there was something so erotic, taboo, and primal about fucking this woman deep in her asshole.

So, while the physical feeling me be slightly less, the heightened emotions made it just as, perhaps even more, pleasurable.

And it wasn’t Jason alone who was enjoying the pleasures. Soon enough, Janice was grunting and groaning along with the action of Jason’s hips.

“Fuck yeah, Mom. You love this, don’t you? You love having your ass pounded by your son, you filthy whore!” Jason called out.

“Yes... Yes, baby. Fuck mommy. Fuck mommy’s filthy little ass,” she replied..

Both continued their grunts and groans as Jason pounded into his mother, and she did her best to slam back into him.

“Fuck, Mom. You are so fucking hot. You are turning me on like crazy!” Jason said, panting with the continued effort of fucking.

“I had no idea,” Janice replied, “that anal sex could be this good. I think I’m going to cum.”

“Yeah, slut. Fuck, yeah!” Jason called out. “You little anal slut. I want you to cum with my cock buried in your ass.”

Janice had long ago stopped spreading her cheeks for Jason and was instead gripping the table, doing her best to withstand his jackhammering.

“Yes, baby, use Mommy’s hole. Make Mommy cum with her nasty shithole,” Janice encouraged Jason, taking him by surprise with her nasty pillow talk.

‘Fuck! This woman can be a freak when she wants to,’ he thought to himself.

“I want you to cum, Mom. Feel free to work your clit if you think it will help,” Jason instructed.

“Oh shit, baby. I don’t need to. This feels amazing. I’m so close,” she responded, adding a moment later, “Tell me, Jason, tell me I’m doing what you wanted. Tell me I’m satisfying your desires.”

“Mom, this is amazing. I have wanted this... with YOU... for so long. It’s everything I’ve dreamed about. You’re better than any of my jerk-off fantasies,” Jason said to her with all sincerity.

Then, realizing what she probably really wanted to hear, he continued.

“No one else could ever make me feel the way that your ass, that YOU are making me feel right now!”

It was precisely what Janice had been hoping for. Her’s son’s praise sent her over the edge.

“Oh, yes! Yes! Baby, Mommy is... ugh... fuck... ugh, oh fuck I’m cumming... I’m cumming,” Janice called out.

As she bucked and writhed beneath him, her orgasm racking her body, Jason never relented his pounding. If anything, he intensified the onslaught.

Moments later, long enough only for Janice’s orgasm to have mostly subsided—though she was still shaking slightly—Jason felt his own climax approaching.

“Shit, Mom,” he called out to her, “I’m gonna cum.”

Janice didn’t respond. She just lay beneath him, receiving her son’s anal bombardment.

“Mom!” Jason said more forcefully, “I’m going to cum; get on your knees.”

Still, she didn’t stir nor offer any sign that she was even aware Jason was speaking to her.

That was it, Jason was out of time, and he wanted to finish this incredibly erotic encounter by busting in his mother’s mouth.

So, mear seconds away from peaking, Jason pulled out of his mom, grabbed her by the hair and yanked her to the floor, to her knees.

Then standing over her, he began stroking his cock, knowing that he was only a few pumps away from spewing his seed all over his mother’s face.

“Open your mouth and take it, bitch!” Jason growled at Janice, still gripping her by the hair.

Janice, her higher brain functions seemingly out to lunch, complied.

She opened her mouth and started leaning in, ready to take her son into her mouth and finish him off.

At the absolute last second, just as her outstretched tongue came into contact with Jason’s dick—a dick straight from her ass—Janice came to her senses and pulled back.

It didn’t matter; Jason’s orgasm was inevitable. With a grunt, Jason’s body convulsed, and he began spraying his mother with his seed.

One, two, three powerful streams shot out and hit her face, some entering her mouth, some covering her cheeks and forehead.

“Fuuuck,” Jason sighed. “That was a good one.”

Returning to herself, Janice looked at her son and was filled with pride.

On impulse, she leaned forward and, careful to keep contact to a minimum, she ever so gingerly licked up the large drop of cum hanging from the tip of Jason’s penis.

Then, after savoring her son’s salty, bitter taste, she swallowed and said, “Sorry, Son. I’m not quite ready to... to umm...”

“To suck my dick after it’s been in your ass?” Jason asked, reasoning out what she was getting at.

“Yeah... that,” she replied from behind a sheepish grin.

“It’s okay, Mom. This was fantastic, so let’s not worry about anything else.... for today,” he said, smiling down at her as she kneeled before him.

“You did good, Mom,” he went on. “This was a complete surprise, and I had a fantastic time.

“It really has been a fantasy of mine for a long time, and I was serious when I said you were better than I ever hoped it would be.”

“Thank you,” he said as he helped Janice to her feet before adding, “How was it for you? How do YOU feel?”

“Well... And please understand that I’m still struggling to have these sorts of conversations with my son (despite what we’ve been doing together). But, Jason... I had no idea.

“I mean when we were really going at it, toward the end there... Son, I was in a different world.

“I have never been so affected by sex. It was like my brain shut off, and I was swimming in this sea of animal lust and raw passion,” she said, trailing off, lost in the memory of their recent encounter.

“So you liked it? Good, because I’m already thinking about what to modify for next time,” Jason said, eagerness in his voice.

“Oh, I liked it all right. And we will absolutely be doing THAT again... soon,” Janice replied.

“At the same time,” she quickly amended her statement, “it was lacking in emotional intimacy. I need that too.”

“Yeah, I can see that,” Jason said

Having just engaged in such an intense and erotic experience, Jason found himself feeling genuinely friendly toward Janice.

Usually, there was a constant undercurrent of anger and resentment. But, apparently, some serious butt fucking worked to calm those feelings.

Finding it all a little confusing, Jason decided it was best to end this encounter. Besides, he wanted to record and upload Janice’s newest hypnotic programming before Evelin got home.

“Well, Mom,” Jason started, “I’m sure you want to get a shower, and I do too. So...”

“Oh sweety, I’m sorry. Do you mind if I shower by myself? Things feel a little... open back there, and I’d much rather be alone if anything... embarrassing happens,” Janice gently pleaded.

Annoyed at her interruption—and her assumption that he’d want to spend more time with her—but amused by her concern over her blown-out butthole, Jason smiled.

“Yeah, that’s fine,” he said. “Besides, I actually have some work to do. Go ahead and shower. I’ll wait half an hour before I get mine.”

“Oh, thank you, Jason. That’s very considerate,” she beamed at him.

Jason picked up his clothes and started for the stairs when Janice called after him.

“Son... There actually was something I needed to talk to you about,” she said.

“Yeah,” Jason responded as he turned back to his face mother, feeling a bit awkward with his dick hanging out and her standing in disheveled lingerie.

Janice sighed, trying to find the words.

“Jason, I am your...,” she sighed again and corrected herself, “one... of your women. And usually, it is the woman’s role... responsibility... to provide children for her man.

“You said something the other day indicating you might want that.

“So, I’ve been doing some research. I even had a phone consultation with a doctor who specializes in helping older women conceive.

“I’m sure you’re aware that at forty-three, the likelihood of me conceiving naturally is very low.

“Anyway... If this is something you want, we have a few options.

Jason just stood there in shock. He had said something about knocking up his mother. Though it was more related to the fantasy of her lactating.

He’d also given real thought to the idea of having a child with Evie.

But impregnating Janice... He hadn’t truly considered it.

He couldn’t believe that she’d put so much effort into researching. The whole thing caught him off guard. He had no idea how he felt, so he had no option but to listen in stunned silence.

Unaware of her son’s thoughts, Janice continued.

“Our first option is to get my hormones in the right place and try naturally. You know, put a baby in me the old-fashioned way,” she smiled at Jason, indicating she thought it’d be fun to try.

“That would likely mean you’d have to inject me with hormones every day for a few months. We’d monitor my ovulation and then... bang like rabbits on my fertile days.

“I’m not going to lie, the thought of needles, every day, for months, kinda scares me. But... it’s where we’re at. And... all the banging sounds fun.”

When Jason didn’t respond to her attempt at humor, she continued, “Our second option is In Vitro Fertilization, IVF.”

At that, Jason furrowed his brow, clearly unfamiliar with the concept.

“Well, we have two big strikes against natural conception. My eggs are old, and there’s a good chance that few, if any, are viable.

“So, we do the shots, as before, then I get some more shots that tell my body to prepare eggs. The doctor harvests the eggs, and we try to fertilize them with your sperm.

“If any form viable embryos, we implant them in me.

“If everything goes right...baby.”

“Wow,” Jason said, still mostly stunned.

“But...,” Janice continued, “my old eggs aren’t the only problem. There’s also the problem of our genetics.

“Since we’re mother and son, there’s a very good chance our child would have... issues.

“There’s not a lot of data out there, and I sure as hell wasn’t going to ask my doctor about carrying my own son’s child. So I don’t know what the statistics are.

“Which brings us to the third option. A donor egg.

“It’s all the same as with IVF, but we use someone else’s egg. Someone without all the shared genetic material.

“I know it’s a lot, but I wanted you to know so you can think about it,” she finished.

“Shit, Mom, I just wanted to suck on your milky titties,” Jason blurted out and immediately regretted it.

“Oh...,” Janice replied, severely crestfallen.

“But, I mean, I haven’t thought about it. I will, though. I will think about it. Thank you for doing so much research. You’re right; it’s a lot to think about. Give me time to figure out how I feel,” Jason said, trying to soothe his disappointed mother.

“I... I messed up so bad with you and your sisters,” Janice said. “I want to make it up. I want to do better. If we had a child, it would be my chance to be a good mom,” Janice said, tears streaming down her cheeks.

“What we’ve started together,” Janice went on, “It’s like I’ve been given a second chance at being... well, I don’t know yet. Something like a wife. The idea of a second chance at being a mother... Jason, I need this.

“Please think about it,” she pleaded.

“Wow, okay, Mom. I will. I promise,” he said, stepping forward and hugging her tightly.

“I’m not making any promises,’ Jason was quick to add, “but I will think about it.”

“Thank you, Son,” Janice replied, holding him tight. “Thank you.”

Several minutes later, Jason was in his room. Still naked from the waist down, he sat at his computer, staring off into space.

‘What a fucked up night,’ he thought. ‘First Evie and the apartment. Then fucking Mom’s ass... hard. And now, fertility treatments and babies? What the fuck have I gotten myself into?’

Jason put those thoughts away, though, because he had to record Janice’s latest programming, get a shower and figure out what to do with Evie when she showed up.

‘I wonder how her ass compares to Mom’s,’ Jason pondered silently. ‘I guess there’s only one way to find out.’