The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trophy Champion

by The Dark Narrator

Part 6

There was a knock at the office door and Alex looked up as the door was pushed open. “Good afternoon, my love.” Megan said as she moved into the office. She was wearing a charcoal gray blazer with a matching skirt, the black top really setting off her pale skin. Her legs were encased in a pair of smoky black stockings that disappeared under her skirt and classy black heels.

Alex got up from his desk and moved to his wife. “Hello, Darling. Did you decide to leave work early and come visit my new office?” He slipped his arms around her and planted a kiss gently on her lips. His hands quickly moved along her body, grabbing her ass firmly.

Megan purred into the kiss and nodded, “of course I did. I’ve been meaning to do this for a few days now, but it’s been so busy at work that I haven’t been able to leave early.”

Alex pulled her fully into the room and closed the door. He guides her to the desk and smiles. “The new desk is even better than the one the Dean had at school. It’s all teak on the top with mahogany drawers. Custom built specifically for this room.” He talked about the desk like many men spoke about cars. As Megan approached the desk; Alex placed his hand on her back and pushed her forward. She was forced to bend over the desk, exposing her ass to him. She moaned as he ran his hand up her stocking covered legs, pushing her skirt up until he exposed her bare ass and the tiny bit of thong that failed to cover it.

His pointer finger gently tapped the small butt plug she wore and she jumped slightly and gasped. “Someone’s been naughty.” His fingers pushed the small fabric of her thong out of the way.

He began to unbuckle his pants and he heard the whispered “please” from her lips. He wasn’t sure if it was out of need for more, or pleading for him to stop. Either way he would take what was his. Pushing his pants down he gripped her hips firmly, his fingers sinking into the soft pale flesh. With deft movements he was teasing her wet clit with the head of his cock.

“This new desk hasn’t been broken in yet. I have a feeling this won’t be the last time you’re back in my office for a private session with me.” He said firmly as he slowly pushed his way into her.

Alex walked into his house for the first time all week. His Goddess had handled all of the details of his missing week, and Megan would accept anything he told her anyway. As he closed the door, he heard soft footsteps on the floor and turned to see Megan walking towards him, she had a glass of scotch in her hand and wore nothing. “Welcome home, my love! I’ve missed you so much.” She handed him the glass and leaned down for a long sensual kiss.

He took a long sip from the glass once they broke the kiss. “I’ve missed you too, darling.” He gave her a quick smack on the ass as he moved into the dining room. He placed his briefcase on the table and downed the scotch in one go. Goddess Melissa said not to seem suspicious, but she also made it clear she didn’t want to wait for too long either. He opened his laptop and booted it up.

Megan wandered over, her head tilting as she watched him work. This wasn’t what he normally did when he got home. “Sir, would you like me to suck your yummy cock while you work? You haven’t cum in my slut mouth all week.” She asked in a tone that was subtly pouty.

He finished and turned to his loving wife. “Megan, I really want nothing more than for that to happen, but I need you to sit here for a second and watch this.” He pulled out the chair directly in front of him. He held it out for her and pushed it in like a gentleman. As soon as she was seated, he pulled headphones out of the briefcase and slid them onto her head.

Megan let out a brief “oh” before she slumped into the chair.

Alex took a step back and turned to the stairs “April, are you up there?” He hears some struggles from upstairs and he already knew what had happened. Megan never really liked April, and she would take it out on her every chance she had. As he ascended the stairs, he could hear struggling from the small bedroom that they had used as their punishment room. The door was closed but he could hear movement inside. As he opened the door, he saw April strapped to the X frame bondage device. A gag in her mouth and more clothespins pinching her body than he remembered owning.

“Oh Megan, this won’t do at all.” He moved forward and began to untie the poor girl. He didn’t bother to take the gag out or to even take the clothespins off. Once she was free, he turned and began to walk out, “Take those things off, but leave the gag in. Once you are done, please come down stairs to the dining room.”

A few minutes later, April walked into the dining room to see Alex hiding a chair out for her. The chair next to that one held an obviously zoned out Megan. “Msfr?” She tried to speak through the gag.

Alex pointed at the chair, remaining calm as he held it patiently for her. “Please sit.”

April shuffled her way to the chair, her body showing lines of welts from the hours of having clothespins attached. As she sat Alex placed a pair of headphones on her head and turned her head to the screen.

“Alex, so lovely to see you again.” Alex turned and stood face to face with Dr Melissa Padilla. The older woman had a mischievous twinkle in her eye and a friendly smile on her face.

Alex smiled and nodded a greeting. “Dr. Padilla, how nice to see you again. You look lovely.” He ran his eyes over higher body, noting the way the evening gown hugged her curves.

“Alex, please call me Melissa. We are colleagues after all.” She said, the smile never leaving her face. Her hand rubbed up and down the length of his coat arm.

“Melissa it is then.” He said as he moved his arm just a bit. He turned his head and looked for Megan, hoping that she would be close enough to rescue him. Melissa Padilla was in damn good shape for her age. If he didn’t already have a perfect wife, he would consider engaging in this with her. She moved forward just a bit, allowing the slit in her dress to expose a large part of her leg. She grinned predatorily as she caught him checking her out.

“Alex, is that wife of yours here? I’ve been dying to meet her. I can’t imagine she would let you out by yourself.” Melissa said playfully. It had only been two years since they had met at the conference, but she had been keeping tabs on the young man. He was a rising star of the mental health world and she had been hopeful she could snag him to work with her.

“Megan? She’s here somewhere. You know how these big parties are, they are all just networking events. She’s building her client base up as well.” Alex finally saw Megan in the crowd and waved her over. Seeing her always made his heart flutter and when she was dressed to the nines like she was. The emerald green dress hugged her bodice perfectly. The bottom flowed around her legs as she moved. She had on golden heeled sandals that let her tower over almost everyone in the room. Her fiery curls bobbed as she closed the distance.

“Alex, who is your friend?” She asked protectively as she moved into Alex’s outstretched arm.

“Megan, darling. This is Dr. Melissa Padilla; we met a couple of years ago at that mental health conference.” Alex looked up into Megan’s face and smiled. “Melissa, this is my wife Megan, she’s the newest financial advisor for Wallace Financial.”

Melisa held out a hand as if she were royalty, taking Megan’s hand into her own in as regal a way as she could. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Megan. Your beauty far surpasses what Alex has told me.” Melissa made no attempt to hide that she was checking out the teller woman.

Melissa followed Alex into the house, a frown etched onto her face. She was shocked that he lived as humble as this. “Alex, how much money do you have in your accounts again?”

Alex didn’t even turn as he answered. “Just shy of eleven million right now, Goddess.” He was focused on his task of bringing her to the two women in his house and her orders superseded all other concerns.

Melissa almost gasped when she was led into the dining room. She knew they would be under the influence of her new program, but he didn’t expect them both to be naked, with one of them being gagged and bruised. “Alex, why are they both naked?”

“Megan will sometimes greet me naked when I get home. It made it easier to fuck her. April was being punished and was tied up in the punishment room. Megan had taken her clothes off before she strapped her down.” Alex replied.

Melissa thought on this for a bit. April did have a wonderful body, full and plump in all the right ways. Megan, while not as well endowed, was stunning in her own way. The well sculpted legs were a huge bonus in her favor. She sighed and shook her head, Alex had been living a dream, but he wasn’t dreaming big enough. She had taken his dream and turned it into her fantasy. Two beautiful women, enough money to retire, and a machine that could guarantee her anything she could ever want in life. She had no intention of squandering it like he had. “Begin their conditioning Alex. Follow the plan exactly like you were instructed. Once you are done you will deliver these two to my mansion and complete the rest of your tasks.”

“Yes Goddess.” Alex said and set to work collecting things around the house. He first went to the bedroom closet and pulled all of their important documents from the secret fire safe in the wall. He went to each computer in the house and wiped the hard drives of any and all information on them. He collected the cell phones of Megan and April and placed them in his briefcase with the documents. He grabbed a small travel bag from the closet and packed up a few days’ worth of comfortable clothing for Megan as well as all of his favorite lingerie. He threw in several pairs of high heels as well and quickly set about finding another bag to empty out all of the clothing that Jennifer had in the house.

* * *

Melissa watched Alex and Megan as they mingled at the party. Her first impressions of Megan were what she figured, smart, pretty and insanely jealous of another woman flirting with her man. She supposed she understood, Megan wasn’t a 10 by any means. She was pretty in that small town neighbor kind of way. In the big city there were hundreds of girls that looked better than her without even trying. Melissa had experienced it before in the past, it’s all just part of how it worked. You protected what was yours or you lost. Melissa admired that Megan was a strong enough woman to protect her man, but she wondered if she could be tempted. What if the offer wasn’t for her man, would she be so willing to back down if the proposition was for her? For that matter would Alex defend her as staunchly?

Melissa smiled and watched them as they talked to the host, an aging sports star supporting a charity or something. She watched the way Alex crept his hand up his wife’s leg when he was sure no one else was watching. The way that Megan subtly shifted when he did to allow his hand better access to her bare leg. She caught a glimpse of black as Alex shifted his hand, just a small string of black under the dress. Enough for her to know that Megan was hiding something remarkable that only they knew.

As she watched them, Alex turned to look her way and she gave a playful wave, the motion catching his eye. His face stayed pleasant, but she could feel the glare that his eyes held. The two young lovers would be fun to engage with over the course of the next few years. Megan’s sports fame would ensure they were invited to all of the big events, and Melissa wouldn’t miss a single event they attended. She would enjoy this hunt and chase for as long as it lasted.