The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trophy Champion

by The Dark Narrator

Part 5

Dr. Melissa Padilla looked at her phone and debated on what she would say, Alex Daumer should be in his office this Monday morning, she just needed to convince him to come across town to her office. She picked up the phone and dialed his number. “Alex, lovely to hear your voice.”

“Good morning, Melissa. How can I help you today.” He replied.

“Alex, I was wondering if you would be willing to swing by the office today. I have a client that is having a seriously hard time with. I was wondering if you would be willing to take a look at her file and give me your expert opinion.”

Alex sighed into the receiver and paused for a second before answering, “Melissa, I don’t have time for games today. I have a busy week ahead of me.”

“Oh please, Alex. We both know you don’t like to schedule anything before lunch on Mondays. You have the time. Just come on over and take a look. There’s no harm in that.” She said teasingly.

“Fine. I’ll head on over in a bit.”

* * *

Alex stepped into the office and took a look around. The whistle escaped his lips before he could stop it. There was a large oak desk along with two comfortable chairs across from the main chair that Melissa Padilla sat in. There was also a large open area with a soft looking couch and easy chair. In his opinion it looked like the stereotypical psychologist office that one would see in any movie or tv show, and he was jealous. But he wouldn’t let his jealousy of her success show on his face. “Nice place you’ve got here, Melissa. A bit cliche, don’t you think?”

Melissa laughed and stood, moving to the small bar on the far side of the room. “I’ve found in my experience that people have certain expectations about what our offices should look like. Who am I to disappoint them?” She pulled out two glasses and dropped ice into each. Two fingers of a good, aged whiskey followed as she turned. “Do tell me you will have a drink with me. I’d hate to think that you’re such a bore that you wouldn’t indulge a bit before we get down to business.”

Alex took the glass and swirled the ice around in it before taking a sip. She had fantastic taste in alcohol and he wasn’t ashamed to admit that he really liked this bottle. “That’s a fantastic whiskey. Maybe you could tell me what it is, I think I’d like a bottle for the house.”

Melissa smiled and returned to her seat. “I think I can arrange for a bottle or two to be delivered to your office.” The wolfish grin on her face lost to him as he took in the luxury of her office. “I’m sure it will be a hit when you are entertaining.”

Alex spun on his heels and looked at her. “You’re up to something, Melissa. I just can’t figure out what it is. In all the years I’ve known you, you have never invited me to your office before.” He moved back to her desk and sat, his body slumping a bit as he did.

“Alex, what are you accusing me of.” She asked innocently.

He sat back and took another sip of his drink, his arms beginning to feel heavy as his eyes dropped just a bit. “I don’t know, but I don’t like it.”

She stood and walked around the desk, her designer blazer and matching skirt framing her body perfectly. She moved her hand under his glass and pushed it back up to his mouth. “Drink up dear. No one wants to waste good whiskey, or the sedatives in it.” He finished the drink, with more than a few drops spilling onto his suit jacket and dress shirt.

“What did you...”

“Do to you? Isn’t it obvious, I drugged you.” She watches as he slumped more into the chair. She knew she didn’t have a lot of time, but she had enough time to gloat. “You’ve been so busy living your little dream life that you’ve been oblivious to the rest of the world around you. Dr. Daumer, therapist extraordinaire. But you never should have kept your records in such an easy place to steal. You would be surprised how easy it was to hire someone to break into your office and open the closet with all of those skeletons.”

She turned and pulled out a pair of noise canceling headphones and placed them on his head. “You were so sure of yourself, of your skills. I mean brainwashing Dr. Amazan was one thing. You were only trying to get ahead in a competitive field, but to brainwash your wife. That’s a low point, even for me.” She turned back to her desk and pulled out a laptop and opened it. “However, after seeing the effectiveness of this little invention of yours, I have to admit l, I can see the desire.” She tapped away on the laptop for a few seconds and spun it so that the screen faces Alex. “But we will have plenty of time to discuss all the things you’ve done wrong. We’ll have all the time in the world.”

Alex couldn’t move his head as the laptop spun around, Melissa watched as his eyes focused and then seemed to fade away as his own program took control of him. She had to admit that there was something thrilling about watching someone submit so completely, knowing that they were helpless to stop it. She wondered if he had ever considered using his little device on her. It was something she should ask him when he was able to answer, she was curious now

Alex grabbed Megan and hoisted her into a two-armed carry. She squealed in delight as he carried her over the threshold of their new home. They were only a few months removed from their wedding and they had finally found a house they liked, well a house he liked at least. The mid-sized two-story house wasn’t a mansion, but it had a large master bedroom and a fully open ground floor.

Once across the threshold Megan squirmed out of his grip and slid to the ground, planting a kiss on his lips as she did. “This house is amazing, my love.” She said as she leaned into him for a hug.

Alex enjoyed her kiss for long moments before he pushed away, “Only the best for you.” He said. He was well aware that her first bonus from work was the reason they could afford the house. It was almost enough to cover the whole cost, but he had conditioned her to believe that anything good in her life outside of work was his work.

He had to be careful though, he was feeling the dark urges returning. Megan was perfect in every way, especially since he finished his work, but he was starting to get bored with the normal routine of it all. He hoped that having a larger, more permanent space to play in would allow him to satiate those desires. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the stairs. “The movers are at least an hour away. We have time to christen the bedroom before they get here.”

Megan laughed and hesitated a bit. “Babe, we shouldn’t. What if…”

Alex turned to her and frowned, “I wasn’t asking, darling. Now get your dress off and get your pretty ass upstairs.”

Megan deflated and nodded, “Yes sir.” Her hands were already pulling the floral-patterned sundress over her head as she moved.

Alex blinked a few times as he looked around; confusion covered his face as he did. His eyes focused onto Melissa sitting across from him and he smiles brightly, “Hello doctor.” He said in a pleasant tone

Melissa smiled as she watched him, “Welcome back, Alex. How do you feel?”

Alex shook his head and rubbed at his eyes. “I’m still a bit sleepy, but other than that I feel wonderful.” His eyes wandered a bit towards her chest, the blouse hugging her form nicely. He pulled out his cellphone and looked back up to her. “Excuse me for a moment.”

He stood and tapped a few things into his phone and then waited. “Diane, yes it’s me. Please cancel all of my appointments for the week. Yes, I know I have new clients this week. Just do it.” He pressed a button and then tapped a bit more on the phone before holding it back to his ear. “Good morning, Darling. There’s been an emergency and I have to leave town for a couple of days. Oh no. Everything is fine, it’s just a work issue. I’ll explain this weekend. Do take care of April.” He put the phone back in his pocket and returned to the chair.

Melissa smiled and pushed the headphones towards him, “No time like the present, Alex.” She watched him slip the headphones back on as she started the program again. She sat back and contemplated what she was going to do with him. She did find him attractive, once he was fully hers, she could do whatever she liked with him. Of course there was his lovely wife, who she would certainly enjoy playing with. Maybe she would keep him around to clean her mansion, or something deserving of a pervert that failed to protect his own dangerous devices.

* * *

Melissa walked through the foyer of her large mansion and grinned as she heard the soft steps of Alex behind her. He had spent the whole day in her office being brainwashed by his very own program, the program that he so foolishly kept all the details to in one easy to find file. It had been child’s play to write a session that would make him see her as a goddess and with almost ten total hours of that session burnt into his mind, he really had little resistance left in him. “Come along, Alex, there’s much to do.”

Time didn’t exist for Alex anymore. He remembered being taken from an office into a car and then into a huge mansion. His attention was focused on the heels of the woman he was following. He followed her because she was the most important person in his whole life, and she was too divine to look at without permission. He was allowed to stare at her heels so that he knew where to go, but that was it. She led him through many rooms, none held his attention the way her heels did. Just watching her walk was perfection and he savored every moment of it. She stopped at a door and he stopped as well. There was a soft click as the door opened, “inside my little Alex.” Her angelic voice said.

The room was bare except for a small table with a computer screen, headphones and a single chair. There was a mat on the ground that could be considered a bed in some parts of the world. Melissa guided him to the chair and sat him down. “Time for another treatment, little Alex.” She placed the headphones on his head and walked back out. A few moments later the monitor came to life and Alex was once again lost.

Melissa moved to the master suite and took off her suit jacket and stepped out of her heel. She curled her toes into the thick carpet and let out a sigh. Sliding the skirt down her hips she stepped out of it and flopped onto the bed and ran her hand down her chest. The look on Alex’s face as he slipped into nothingness was such a turn on. She has been wet since the very first time that morning and it had only gotten worse. She slid her hand underneath her panties and began to tease her clit. She arched her back and moaned as the pleasure built within. The idea of having him be her slave didn’t turn her on as much as the act of doing it. She plunged two fingers deep inside and bit her lip as she touched a hot spot. She closed her eyes imagining Alex and his wife both under her control. She felt the pleasure building and in moments she was gasping for air as the first quivers of orgasm fluttered across her body.

* * *

It has been an educational four days for Alex. He hadn’t spent much time outside of the program, just enough for some food and water. In his time, he had learned everything he needed to become the perfect disciple to Melissa. There wasn’t a single thing he wouldn’t do for her, which is exactly what she wanted. “I kept the use of the machine to the bare minimum, Goddess, to avoid detection by anyone that would or could possibly do me harm if they knew I had it.”

Melissa smiled. She was laying on a lounge chair by her pool, with only a bikini as clothing. Alex stood by her side, holding a large fan and slowly waving it as he spoke. He wore a white dress shirt and red bow tie and a cage on his cock and nothing else. Melissa had gotten tired of him being constantly aroused at her presence and decided to take action. He wouldn’t be using that tool of his much anyway. “Do go on.”

“After I brainwashed Megan and we began dating I erased all the information from the school computers on the program and restarted my doctorate. I didn’t need the program anymore because I got the girl. It wasn’t something I wanted to risk. After I brainwashed Megan to become a financial savant, I knew she would make enough to support me while I established myself with clients.” His words were calm and matter of fact, as if he were talking about the weather.

Melissa looked up at him, surprised at that last revelation. “Let me get this straight. You brainwashed her to be your devoted wife, but you also changed her career path so that she could fully support you? And you still worked?”

The cage around his cock twitched as she spoke. He could feel himself getting close to orgasm just by her attention. Her eyes drifted down to the slight movement and frowned. Was he secretly into humiliation and she not even realize it? “I wanted to help people still, even after all I’d done, I didn’t want to be a monster.”

Laughter filled the air as Melissa fell back into the chair. “You didn’t want to be a monster… after you brainwashed a woman into essentially being your slave.” She wiped away tears of laughter from her eyes and sat up. “I always knew you were a whiny bitch, Alex. If you were so set on your morals, why did you brainwash April.”

“You taunted me into taking this impossible case. You intentionally gave me something I would fail at. I wanted to show you up, show you that I could succeed where you failed.”

Melissa would never get tired of him whimpering about being shown up, he was such a sniveling little snot. “And when did you decide to brainwash her?”

“Once I saw her eyes go vacant, I knew I needed to have her. She’s an athlete, her body is in incredible shape. It’s hard to resist that kind of power when the prize is so perfect.” His shame was evident on his face as he spoke. He was beyond the ability to lie to her. He would only tell the truth.

Melissa thought about his last words, it was true that she did understand the power he was talking about. She was currently holding the keys to that proverbial car. “What was the ultimate goal for her? Would you ruin the life of yet another unwilling college athlete just so you could live out your sick dreams?”

“I turned her into the maid. Megan makes most of the money and I wanted someone to cook and clean so I could continue to grow my practice. April became our maid three days a week. She would come to the office on Friday afternoon. Then go to my house and serve me until Sunday evening.” Alex talked about all of this without ever stopping his fanning.

“I think it’s time we paid a little visit to your house. It’s Friday and April should be there. Two birds in the hand and all of that.” Melissa stood and started walking towards the house. “Come along.”