The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Traveler

Chapter Two: The Voyeur and The MILF Next Door

Mark

Day One

Mark tried not to think about the last time he’d climbed a tree as he carefully reached for the next branch above him. There was a time when he was a kid that he’d loved climbing trees. Then he fell from one and broke enough bones to swear he’d never even think about climbing another tree, and until today he had kept that promise.

“Just a few more feet.” He told himself and reflected on the prize that awaited him. He envisioned his beautiful next door neighbor, Beth, naked in her shower and lathered in soap. All he had to do was reach a high enough vantage point in the tree to install the small camouflaged camera that would hopefully be able to peer through the small rectangular window of her master bathroom.

Three years ago when he’d first moved into his house he’d never have imagined himself as a peeping tom or voyeur, but his mounting desire for his next door neighbor had driven him to a point where he really felt he couldn’t control himself. She was a married woman with four kids so he knew there was no chance of anything ever happening between the two of them but that didn’t mean he couldn’t fantasize about her. And his fantasies were so much better with pictures and videos.

The problem was that Beth possessed every single quality to match his desires and fetishes. She was an attractive woman with long auburn hair that clearly made the time to take care of herself. She stayed in good shape by attending the gym regularly. She had a nice sized pair of tits that had managed to keep their shape even after breast feeding four children. And most importantly she was a mother.

MILF’s had always been a weakness of his. There was just something about the fact that they’d given birth that made them seem so much more attractive than some young girl that barely knew what it meant to be a woman. And given the fact that Beth looked the way she did after giving birth four times made her Mark’s ideal MILF.

So what had began as Mark adjusting his schedule to catch glimpses of Beth leaving to take her kids to school or returning home from the gym, quickly escalated to spying, and then camera’s, and high powered lenses, and video recorders, and telescopes. And now he was climbing trees.

As he reached his goal he was instantly met with disappointment. He was devastated to see that the angle from the only branch that might have worked had him looking at nothing but the toilet. And while he might have been able to see Beth in her underwear or nude this way it was absolutely not the circumstances he wanted. He had no desire to see her on the toilet. So with a heavy hearted sigh he began the tricky task of climbing down.

Going down was easier than going up had been but as Mark neared the bottom his footing slipped and he nearly fell, but he fortunately managed to keep a hold with his hands and safely recovered.

“Seems like a dangerous hobby.”

Mark startled at the voice that had come from nowhere and once again lost his footing. However, this time he didn’t have a good hold with his hands and ended up falling the last few feet to ground. His feet hit the ground hard and he immediately collapsed onto his butt.

“It’s not what it looks like.” Mark quickly said thinking that he’d been caught by Beth’s husband.

But then the man offered him a hand and Mark looked up to see that it wasn’t her husband, just some stranger in a nice suit.

“So you weren’t trying to peep into that bathroom up there?” The man asked as Mark took his hand and felt himself hoisted to his feet.

There was something strange about the man that Mark could instantly feel. “Well it’s complicated.”

“Well anything involving women always is.”

Mark was taken aback. This stranger clearly saw right through him and for the first time after three years of peeping on Beth, Mark was scared he might be in trouble.

“Look I uhh... I have money...” Mark stammered as he tried to think of a way out of the situation.

“Oh I’m not interested in money. Actually I might be able to help you out...”

Day Four

Mark fidgeted anxiously as he watched Beth working on the yard through the high powered lense of his camera.

It had been three days since he’d made his deal with the Traveler and other than the fact that Beth looked much more tired than usual nothing had changed in her normal routine. Perhaps the Traveler had been full of shit or maybe Mark had just dreamed the whole thing. His memory of the encounter was sort of fuzzy like it could have been a dream, but Mark was certain that the encounter had really happened. At the very least he had the bruises on his ass to prove it and after taking two weeks off of work in anticipation of the deal working out he’d feel pretty foolish if had turned out to be some sort dream or hallucination.

Then just as Mark was about to leave to get a glass of water he saw Beth pick something up near the tree he’d climbed. He couldn’t see what she was holding but it obviously seemed to concern her and after a moment she began looking all around her. Then her gaze seemed to fix right on Mark or at least his house.

Had it not been for the fact that Mark had energy saving reflective windows installed that basically turned his windows into one way mirrors he might have been worried that Beth could see him watching her with his camera. But even still he had a sinking feeling in his gut about what she’d picked up.

Then it hit him. In all the craziness with the Traveler he’d completely forgotten about the camera that he had been carry that night. Could it have fallen from his pants when he fell? He scrambled to his dirty laundry bin downstairs and rifled through the stack of clothes to find the cargo pants he’d been wearing. He knew he hadn’t put it back with the rest of his cameras and so when he did find the cargo pants empty his heart started racing a hundred miles an hour.

Then almost as if on cue Mark heard his door bell ring. “Oh fuck my life...”

Mark made his way to the door, took a deep breath and told himself to just play stupid before opening the door.

“Oh, hey there missus Davis. Do you need something?” Mark asked, reminding himself to keep eye contact and not leer over her slight cleavage.

“I was just wondering if this belonged to you.” Beth held out what was without question the same camouflaged camera he had hoped to peep on her with.

“Uhm... no. What is it?” Mark asked feigning ignorance.

“Some sort of camera.” Beth looked down at it and turned it in her hands. She seemed strangely fixated on it. “So you don’t know anything about this?”

“No. I’m afraid not.” Mark replied watching her closely. In all his previous run ins with Beth she’d always been so well collected, but now she seemed distracted. “Is there something the matter?”

“Hmm?” Beth looked back up to him now. “No. I guess not. Sorry for bothering you.”

“Oh it’s no bother. Let me know if there’s anything I can do.”

“Mmhmm...” Beth responded as she turned to walk away while looking back down at the camera.

Mark closed the door and breathed a sigh of relief.

Day Five

Mark yawned as he looked out his window to Beth’s house. It was late and by this point Beth would have put her kids to bed. Her husband would have either been reading in bed or already passed out after a long day at his accounting firm, and since he couldn’t see the bedroom light on through the curtain it was safe to assume he was asleep. Beth herself was in the bathroom most likely getting ready for bed, which Mark could tell because he could see the bathroom light on.

Then like clock work the bathroom light went off and Mark let out a sigh figuring he may as well start getting ready for bed himself. But then something new and unexpected happened.

The light to the large bay window just outside the Davis’s master bedroom came on and a second later the curtains slid open and Mark could immediately make out Beth’s figure standing in the window. He immediately jumped on his camera and zoomed in to see Beth standing there wearing nothing but a pair of boy short panties.

Mark quickly began firing off his camera, capturing Beth’s semi-nude body in full detail. From her large womanly breasts to the camel toe between her legs. She stood there just looking out for nearly five minutes before reaching up and running her hands over her breasts and down her flat stomach. Her hands lingered for a moment at the hem of her panties and for a moment Mark thought she might actually strip them off but then she turned away, closed the curtains and the light went off.

Once it was over Mark fell back in his chair with an exuberant sigh. He had glimpsed Beth naked before but those shots had been through tiny slivers of openings and were difficult to see clearly, but now he’d captured her in full 4064 by 2704, 11.1 megapixel quality.

Something was definitely happening with Beth. Mark had never seen her go near an open window in so much as her bra and panties let alone topless. She usually wore robes when she moved around the house late at night.

For the first time since he made his deal with the Traveler he felt confident that things may just work out.

Day Six

Mark casually made his way out his front door and to his mail box, pacing himself so that he reached it about the same time that Beth reached hers.

“Hey missus Davis.” He greeted, doing his best to try and sound like it was a casual run in and not one he’d been waiting for.

“You can just call me Beth y’know. I’m not that much older than you.” She replied a sort of playfulness that Mark wasn’t used to. He had purposefully ran into her in similar ways in the past and while she’d always been nice she’d never invited him to call her by her first name or do anything to engage him in conversation any longer than she needed to.

“Alright. Beth it is.” Mark replied with a wide grin. “Did you have any luck figuring out where that camera came from?”

“No. Are you sure it doesn’t belong to you?” She asked while putting her hands on her hips and sticking her chest out in a way that made it impossible for Mark not to look. She was wearing one of her lower cut V neck tees and her cleavage made Mark wish he had his camera.

“No. I would remember buying a camera like that.”

“Alrighty then.” Beth responded actually sounding a bit disappointed and then turned to gather her mail. “Have a good day.” She said before heading back toward her house.

“You too.” Mark replied watching her walk away; the image of her naked in the window still fresh in his mind.

Later that night Mark watched the Davis house expectantly as the lights went out in turn. And just like the previous night the light in the bay window came on and the curtains slid open.

Mark was already at his camera, expecting to see Beth topless again but this time she wasn’t just topless but was completely nude. He was instantly able to take some amazing close ups of her pussy, capturing the cute little patch of hair she’d shaven down to and the exposed outer folds of her labia.

And if that weren’t enough Beth soon began running her hands over her breasts and stomach. She began pinching one of her now hard nipples and raised one of her legs onto the window sill. Than she moved her opposite hand down between her legs and Mark watched as Beth spread her lips apart and slipped her middle finger into her sex.

He couldn’t believe it but Beth was masturbating, and not only masturbating but putting on a show for anyone looking into the window to see. Thrilled to see how fat she would take the show Mark stopped snapping pictures and instead set the camera to record, but just as Beth began to press in a second finger she suddenly stopped and turned her head.

She quickly threw on a robe that had apparently been on the floor just as Mark saw one of her boys wander out of his room. She immediately went to him and guided him back to his room where she disappeared for almost fifteen minutes.

When she did return she stood staring out the window for a long moment and Mark hoped she’d pick up where she left off but to his disappointment she closed the curtain.

Day Seven

Once again Mark sat waiting at his window facing the Davis house. His camera was already focused on the bay window that Beth began to put on her show in before being interrupted by her motherly duties. He was excited to see what she might have in store for tonight and eagerly waited for the lights in the rest of the house to go out.

Time quickly slipped by however before Mark realized how late it was getting with the master bedroom light still on. Then with a groan he realized he’d made a mistake. He had been so focused on the bay window that he’d missed the fact that the curtain to the master bedroom was partially open.

He quickly refocused his camera on the opening and found the view led straight to Beth and her husband’s bed. And in it was Beth straddled atop her husband in the reverse cowgirl position facing the window.

The instant Mark realized what he was looking at he jammed his thumb down on the record button and watched as Beth ground herself against her husband. And thanks to the position Mark could see exactly what was happening as Beth rocked her hips, working her husbands stiff member in and out of her spread pussy.

Never in a million years had Mark imagined he’d be able to capture footage like this of his lovely MILF, but there she was in all her naked glory fucking her husband. And there was no question in his mind that Beth had intended this to be a show given that she was facing the window and not her husband.

He didn’t seem to be aware of this however as he fucked Beth without hesitation. Before long they reached their climax as Beth rode her husband harder and Mark salivated over the sight Beth’s tits bouncing with each thrust.

By the time they finished Mark had a raging hard on that he knew couldn’t be satisfied with just watching Beth anymore.

Day Eight

Mark was barely able to contain himself as he watched Beth step out to the pool in the backyard. It wasn’t uncommon for her to take a midday swim when everyone else was gone but usually she wore a rather conservative one piece, but now... Now she was completely nude and Mark knew it was time for him to make his move.

Instead of simply snapping picture behind the veil of his windows Mark grabbed one of his more portable cameras and stepped out onto his terrace where he could plainly see Beth and she could plainly see him. And there in the open Mark focused his camera on Beth and snapped a picture.

With the first click of the shutter Beth turned and saw Mark with his camera pointed at her naked body, and for a moment Mark didn’t know what would happen. He knew without a doubt that her normal response would have been to run away and call the police but if she were her normal self she would have never been outside without any clothes on.

And then what Mark had hoped would happen happened. Beth smiled up at him, raised her hands to run through her hair and stuck her chest out. She was posing for him and Mark didn’t hesitate to capture her image. And it didn’t stop there. Beth went from one pose to another revealing every inch of her luscious body to Mark’s lense.

This went on for nearly thirty minutes until Beth broke her pinup girl pose on the patio lounge chair and began to head toward his house, cutting through a small opening between their two backyards. Mark wasted no time and went downstairs to greet her at his patio door.

“So you have been watching.” Beth said in seductive that Mark had only ever heard in his fantasies.

“I’ve been watching you for three years.” Mark confessed. He could feel himself growing hard from being so near Beth’s naked body. He so wanted to just take her by the hair and ravage her body.

“I want to see.”

Mark didn’t say anything. He just headed up the stairs and into the room he spied on Beth in. Beth had followed and began walking around the room looking at and touching all the various equipment he’d used over the past three years. Then Mark moved over to his computer with it’s multiple large displays and pulled up the dozens of folders he’s kept on Beth.

“Over here.”

Beth moved to him and looked at the computer. “This is all of me?”

“No one else.” Mark answered and stepped aside. “Take a look.”

Beth stepped up to his desk and began browsing through the various collections of her pictures. “I had no idea.” She said in an excited breathy tone as she pulled up some pictures he’d taken of her a year ago. One’s where she was in a snug tee shirt and short shorts. He’d captured her in just the right angles to see her nipples poking through her shirt and her camel toe in others.

Mark moved in behind her and placed his hands on her bare shoulders. “Does it excite you?”

Beth answered with a slow nod as she seemed unable to take her eyes off the pictures. With her so compliant Mark could feel his pulse quickening as he slowly moved his hands down to her chest. Beth didn’t say anything as he wrapped his hands around her large tits. They were softer than he’d imagined and easily gave way to his hands as he squeezed and groped them.

Wanting more Mark moved in and began kissing and nibbling at her neck. He almost instantly felt her nipples harden. Mark pinched them the same way he’d watched her pinch them the other night and in return Beth let out an unreserved moan and pressed her rear into his crotch.

Unable to wait any longer Mark took her by her shoulders and bent her forward on his desk.

“Are you going to fuck me now?” Beth asked, her eyes still on the pictures scrolling across the screens.

“After three years of waiting I am going to take you and make you mine.” Mark said while leaning forward and taking control of the mouse to turn on the webcam recorder. “You’re going to be my MILF.”

Mark directed her to look at the live stream the webcam was recording. It was a sharp angle of her face as she looked up at the screen and down her back to her ass raised in the air.

“Oh God... Do it. Make me yours.” Beth said biting her lips in excitement as she watched herself.

Mark quickly undid his jeans, freed his solid member, and with one firm thrust he easily buried himself deep into Beth’s loose, slick pussy. She let out a sharp moan and Mark quickly followed that thrust with another and another, pumping in and out of her. Her pussy was amazing. Warm and slick and so easy to move in and out of.

Her moans quickly grew louder and she dropped her as she seemed to be nearing orgasm, but Mark wanted to capture her first orgasm with him. He grabbed her by her hair pulled her head back up and used the extra leverage to pound into harder.

“Oh yes... Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck my MILF pussy!” She yelled out between Mark’s thrusts.

He could feel canal growing tighter with each thrust and closing down around his shaft. “Oh fuck. I’m gonna cum.” Mark groaned.

“Do it!” Beth yelled as Mark felt her whole body tensing. “Make me yours! Fill me with your seed!” She screamed in orgasm.

Mark lost it at the idea of filling her womb with his cum and pressed his cock deep inside her as he came. He collapsed on top of her and groped at her tits as he emptied years worth of cum into her.

“You’re mine now.” He groaned.

Beth nodded her in acceptance as she began to come down from her own orgasm. “Yes... All yours.”

“When your not taking care of your kids or with your husband you’re going to be here. In front of my cameras and on my cock. My own personal MILF to record and fuck.”

“I couldn’t want anything more...” Beth shifted her body and turned her head, giving Mark a deep wet kiss.

~ Two And A Half Years Later ~ ~ Beth ~

Beth sank down into the tub letting the warm water wash over her and sooth her aching muscles. Her back and legs hurt from her now large and swollen stomach and the seven month old unborn child inside it, and her pussy ached from the hard fucking Mark had given her earlier in the day. Not that she minded as she rubbed the battered lips of her pussy. As far as she was concerned it was his to fuck whenever he wanted.

She loved Mark. She loved her husband too, her heart belonged to him, but her body was Mark’s. He satisfied her in a way her husband couldn’t. Giving her a perverse satisfaction that her husband would never be okay with. She had never imagined herself to be the type of woman to become aroused by being watched and recorded but after years of marriage and child rearing the thrill of doing something so deviant fulfilled something she hadn’t even realized was missing in her life.

As far as what would now be her fifth child went, she didn’t know who the father was. She hadn’t stopped sleeping with her husband and as far as he knew it was his. But the truth was it Mark who had told her to “forget” to take her birth control and he had filled her with so much sperm in the weeks preceding her pregnancy that it was more likely his.

She looked up to the air vent over the bathtub and to what she knew was a hidden camera and blew a kiss to her watching lover. And now it wasn’t just Mark that she was able to draw excitement over seeing her naked and defiled.

Two years back Mark began streaming some the videos he’d made of her on various websites and soon after The MILF Next Door was born. A website that grew so popular that Mark was able to leave his job behind to dedicate all his time recording Beth. Of course he had taken steps to protect Beth’s identity, blacking out enough of her face to conceal who she was, and performing some internet magic to block access to anyone that lived in the same state as them, but the fact that Beth knew it was her body that people were seeing was enough to excite her.

Even the pregnancy wasn’t enough to keep her from letting Mark post videos of him fucking her in every way her body would allow. She loved it and would allow Mark to have his way with her as long as he remained interested. And if he did ever to decide to move on from her she knew she would still have her husband and kids and the fond memories of being Mark’s personal MILF.

Mark

Mark sat at his computer watching his MILF gently caressing her beautiful wet body when he felt a hand touch his shoulder.

“It’s time, Mark.”

Mark sharply turned around and saw the Traveler standing behind him. “But it can’t be. I’m only thirty and it’s only been two years.”

“Two and a half, Mark. And in ten years from this day you would have died from cancer, alone and in pain. Instead you’ve had two and half passion filled years fulfilling your every desire...” The Traveler turned Mark back around and directed his attention back to the monitor as Beth blew a kiss to him.

“And you will have a child to carry on your name.”

Mark took a deep breath. He had been fairly certain that Beth was carry his child but even after all the seed he’d pumped into her there still had been some doubt in the back of his mind.

“Alright. I’m ready then.” Mark said in resignation. Ten years of his life had been the deal and the Traveler had more than held up his end of the bargain. He felt the Traveler’s grasp on his shoulder tighten and a calm came over Mark as his vision turned dark.