The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Traveler

Chapter One: The Nerd and The Bitch

Owen

Owen tried not to look. Tried not to stare. But it was impossible not to as the cafe’s doors opened and Nicole Graham strode in on her 4 inch heels looking every part the model. Her sun dress clung ever so slightly to her lithe frame thanks to the summer days heat and Owen was able to catch a glimpse of her nipples hardening through the thin fabric of her dress from the cafe’s cool air. The light coming in made her skin glisten and caught her blonde hair in a way that made her look absolutely radiant.

She had captivated his fantasies since the first time he’d seen her a year ago at orientation, and as she approached him he couldn’t help but imagine what it would be like to kiss those soft rosy lips of hers. To run his hands down her slender body and to lay atop her, penetrating her with his love. To hear her delicate moans of passion instead of the usual scorn she showed him.

“Are you just going to stand there perving out or are you going to take my order?” Nicole admonished in her usual haughty tone.

“O...of course. Sorry Nicole.” Owen stammered and nervously took her order for an iced latte. Nicole may have been the object of his desires but Owen knew exactly where he stood in her mind because she had flat out told him a little over a month ago.

It had actually began several months back when Owen found himself sitting near her in their college mathematics class and she asked him if he could help her out with the homework and tests. Of course he immediately learned by “help her out” she actually meant let her copy his work, but he was happy to let her just for the brief moments of interactions. And after months of this Owen had slowly built up the nerve to ask her if she maybe wanted to get dinner some time.

Her response was, without question, the most embarrassing moment in his life. Instead of simply saying no she had made it a point to explain to him just how pathetic he was and how a nerd like him could never be worthy of her. And of course she did this loudly and publicly. This in turn made him a prime target for nearly every jock, bully, and general jerk in the campus, and even after a month he was still being treated like the worlds biggest loser by most of his classmates.

“Your order will be right up, Nicole.” Owen said as he handed her credit card back.

“Ugh, stop saying my name. I don’t like the way you say it.” Nicole said before sharply walking away.

“Right... Of course... Sorry...” Owen miserably mumbled as he hung his head and sorted out the receipts.

“Well she seems quite the bitch.”

Owen sharply looked up to a man in a dress suit standing in front of him. It was strange; now that he was looking at the man he remembered seeing him come in the cafe and waiting behind Nicole but the memory was vague as if it might not have happened. And even as Owen looked directly at him he had the hardest time focusing on him, like he was just some obscure figure lost amidst everything else happening in the cafe.

“Yeah, she can be.” Owen responded to the stranger calling Nicole a bitch. “It’s my own fault though. I actually tried asking her out. As if she’d ever be interested in a guy like me.” Owen explained despite himself. He wasn’t usually the type to off load his problems on strangers but all of a sudden he couldn’t quite help but voice his thoughts.

“Well sometimes women just need a little help seeing what or who is best for them. Maybe I can help you out with that.”

Owen raised his eyebrows questioningly. “Who are you?”

“Ohh... I’m just a traveler...”

The Diary of Nicole Graham

Day One

So today was an interesting day filled with two cute guys and one loser.

Blake FINALLY asked me out. Hunky, tall, and totally swoon worthy Blake.

It took two weeks of flirting but he finally seemed to get the message today. Some guys are so dense but he’s got that all American look that totally makes me weak in the knees. And he’s definitely boyfriend material. His dad owns like a dozen car dealerships so not only is Blake in line to take over the business someday but he also drives a Ferrari.

FERRARI!!!

I could scream. I will look so good in a Ferrari.

Then there was this total hero in a suit outside the Campus Cafe who caught me when I nearly busted my ass. He had the most amazing eyes and enchanting voice I’ve ever seen or heard. I can still feel his arms around my waist and his hand on my butt from when he helped me up. He was totally copping a feel which I normally HATE HATE HATE when guys do, but you know what? I’m okay with it this once.

He didn’t ask for my number or anything but I totally feel like I’m going to run into him again. Or at least I hope I do.

And then there was Owen. Dorky, loser, pervy Owen. He was totally checking me out at the cafe today and I could practically feel his eyes on me. GROSS.

I DO NOT dress this way for him and I wish him and other losers like him would respect that.

Day Two

I woke up today feeling like I hardly got any sleep at all. I had this totally creepy dream of this whispering voice speaking to me and telling me things I didn’t want to hear. I don’t remember what it was saying but that’s probably a blessing.

So to help wake me up I went to the Campus Cafe for a coffee and Owen was working again. He had the nerve to comment that I’m not normally a morning coffee person. Why would he even notice something like that?

I flat out told him he better not start stalking me because I totally wouldn’t put it past him... But as much as I hate to admit it I am starting to feel a little bad about the hard time I give him. If only he would just disappear from my life then I wouldn’t have to put him in his place.

On an up note Blake promised he’d pick me up in his Ferrari for our date this weekend!

FERRARI!

I can’t wait.

Day Three

UGH! Another restless night’s sleep. Same creepy dream again, and I swear I could even hear the voice whispering in the back of my head after I was awake, but getting coffee again this morning helped.

Owen was working yet again but I didn’t really say anything to him today. I keep thinking about how I’ve been treating him and I think I’ve kind of been a bitch. Not that the loser hasn’t deserved it, but maybe I’ve been going a little overboard. After all, I don’t want people thinking I’m one of those snobby bitches that treats people beneath me like dirt.

I didn’t get a chance to see Blake today which is totally frown worthy, but our date is tomorrow and I’m totally stoked.

Did I mention he’s picking me up in a Ferrari?

All my girlfriends are completely jealous and Angie thinks I should “sleep” with him. Not that the thought of having sex in and or on a Ferrari isn’t a turn on but it’s not going to happen. At least not right away.

I don’t think Angie actually understands that if you want to keep a guy you can’t sleep with them on the first date. But she’s always been a total slut.

Day Four

Same dreams last night, AGAIN. But this time it wasn’t just the whispering. I dreamt someone was touching me. Touching my face, lips, breasts, stomach, legs, and even between my legs. And it felt so real... Ugh! SO creepy. I wish the dreams would stop already.

But even as creepy as it was I did wake up feeling a little turned on from it all. How horrible is that?

So I went to get coffee again this morning before class and Owen actually had my order ready to go before I even walked in. And as much as I hate saying it, it was really sweet of the dork. I don’t know, maybe he’s not so bad after all.

After that the day dragged on as I waited for my date with Blake and his Ferrari. I was so excited only to be totally let down. Blake was a total jerk.

First he tries to slip his hand up my skirt in the middle of driving us to the club, and then even after I stopped him and told him a little patience goes a long way he tried again. I mean it’s not like I’m some sort of prude or something but I’m not about to let some guy finger me on our first date, Ferrari or not.

Then at the club not only does he flirt with the waitress but he has the nerve to flat out grab my tits while were dancing.

After that I left and had to take cab back to the dorms. And the cab was totally gross too.

So night officially ruined and the highlight of my day was Owen. W T F

Day Five

Thank god my parents could afford to set me up with my own private dorm room because this morning I woke up to an orgasm. I didn’t even think that was really possible but it totally happened.

The worst part of it was that it was to that same damn dream with the whispering and hands touching me. And it felt so real that I swear I can still feel those fingers inside me hitting my g-spot. It felt incredible but that is not how I want to wake up.

And the whispering was just awful. IS awful. Maybe I’m going crazy but I swear I’ve been able to hear that whispering all damn day.

And to make the day about as awful as it could possibly be apparently Blake told everyone that I got drunk and SLEPT with him last night. What a total fucking lying asshole. And I think some of my friends even believe him. UGH! I just want to walk up to that asshole and claw his eyes out!

My world really is turning upside down because once again the only redeeming thing about today was Owen.

I actually talked to him this morning while I had my coffee since I didn’t have class. He really isn’t as bad as I thought he was. Definitely a dork but in a good way. I was actually able to forget about Blake and the lousy dream I had and just talk and relax. He’s really smart and it turns out he wants to major in aeronautical engineering which is totally profitable.

Anyway, I’ll be happy to put today behind me. I just hope those creepy dreams stop and I can get some rest.

Day Six

So last nights dream was the worst yet. It was so vivid that I actually remember a fair amount of it.

I dreamt that some point in the middle of the night I got out of bed and let some strange man in a suit into my room. Then I went back to bed and he followed me and the whispering began. But the whispering sounded so loud. Like a deafening roar. It was absolutely terrifying.

And then he began touching me. Squeezing my tits and fingering my womanhood and in the dream I wanted it. I think I might have even begged for it.

He brought me to climax but instead of waking up like the night before he began kissing me and climbed on top of me. I don’t want to write down what happened next but I can still feel him inside me, deeper than any guy I’ve ever been with.

And that damn whispering never stopped.

When I woke up I totally expected to find someone with me but I was alone. I don’t know what’s worse. The thought that someone might have been in the room taking advantage of me or the thought that I might be going crazy.

I don’t know. I don’t want to think about it.

So I went to get coffee again this morning (a new daily routine I guess) but Owen wasn’t there. Finally had a day off I guess.

It’s funny. Less than a week ago I hated being around the goofy nerd but this morning I was genuinely disappointed. He really has been nothing but nice to me and if I’m going to be honest with myself I have to admit I was being a total bitch towards him.

I don’t know. I’m going to have to make it up to him somehow I guess.

After that I spent the rest of the day in my dorm-room. After listening to Blake’s fucking lies I just don’t want to deal with anyone.

Day Seven

Same dream again last night. God I’m so tired. It feels like it’s been forever since I’ve gotten a good nights sleep. Thankfully the dream wasn’t nearly as vivid as the other night but it still felt just as intense.

UGH. My bedsheets were soaked.

Anyway, Owen was working again this morning and he had my coffee ready for me again. He really is sweet. I didn’t get a chance to talk to him because I had class but luckily I caught up to him later on.

I apologized for being a bitch which felt surprisingly nice. And Owen was really nice about it too. I don’t think I could forgive someone so easily.

He even asked me out again. At first I was going to say no but the whispering in my head got worse and for some reason it made me think about Blake and all the other jerks I’ve dated in my life. And well maybe it’s time I tried something different.

I don’t know what my friends are going to think but we’re going out tomorrow night and I think I might actually be looking forward to it.

Day Eight

Today was officially a good day.

Well my dreams weren’t great but everything else was. Along with the really horrible whispering I dreamt I was giving a blowjob and I even woke up with a salty taste in my mouth. YUCK!

But Owen had my cup of coffee ready for me in the morning and my classes were uneventful.

After classes Owen picked me up in his Nissan. Not exactly a Ferrari but at least he didn’t try to molest me on the way to dinner.

I had a good time at dinner with him. The place or food wasn’t really anything special but Owen just seemed especially charming and totally cute with his hair all made up and wearing something other than the Campus Cafe’s apron. And it turns out he’s a lot more interesting than I gave him credit for.

After dinner he took me back to my place and I’m not so ashamed to say that I broke my number one rule in dating.

It started with the kiss at the door, which Owen seemed nervous about at first even though I was totally okay with it. But once he relaxed the kiss was really nice.

Then he asked me if I liked it and I said did. He kind of gave me a strange look which I don’t know what was about but then he smiled and kissed me again but more aggressive like.

I don’t know what came over him but it’s like he turned into a completely different person. So much more confident. Out of nowhere he pushed me against the door and our goodbye kiss turned into making out in the hall.

Then he told me he was going to “fuck me” and I swear if any other guy had tried that on me I would have slapped them so hard, but with Owen I was okay with it.

I don’t know what it is about him but I kind of like it when he orders me around.

We made it into my dorm room and the first thing he does is to start feeling my tits and ass up. And honestly I wanted him to slow down but it was getting me pretty turned on, which is strange because usually I like a little more romance rather than the caveman approach.

Anyway, he ended up stripping me out of my dress pretty quick and then told me to give him a blowjob. Right then and there in the middle of the living room. I’ve always hated the idea of getting on my knees to give a blowjob. I always though it would make me feel so demeaned, which is why I’ve always done it with the guy laying down, but the way Owen stood there so confident made me feel kind of excited about it.

So I did it. I got on my knees in front of him and gave him his blowjob. He came pretty quick and I tried to go to the sink to spit but he held my head on his manhood and told me to swallow, something I have NEVER done before. So gross, but I guess it kinda isn’t. At least Owen’s wasn’t.

I don’t know... Owen’s just kind of special I guess.

So after I swallowed he called me a good slut and at the time I didn’t really have a chance to think about, but now... I don’t know what to think about it. The way he said it was like he was venting his frustration out on me and I guess I can’t blame him for that. Not after the way I’ve treated him.

Well anyway, he was up for more right away which I’m going to say was nice but what I actually mean was fucking amazing.

I don’t know what it is about Owen but he just feels so incredible inside of me. It’s not even like he’s big. I’d even say he’s probably a little below average but I don’t think I’ve ever orgasmed more in one night. And he does have stamina.

We must have gone at it at least a dozen times.

I don’t know how I ever thought he was a loser, but now... now I think I love him...

Six Years Later

Nicole

“I’m going to get a beer. Do you want another strawberry daiquiri?”

“Oh yes, please.” Nicole said beaming at Owen as he left their little spot at the crowded Hawaiian beach club. They were only a week into their honeymoon and Nicole had never felt happier.

Her friends and family had all been surprised when Nicole had first begun dating Owen, but after six years her love for Owen had only grown stronger. He may not have been the best looking or charming guy she could have married but he was intelligent and driven. And most importantly he treated her well and in return Nicole did her best to give him everything he could possibly want from her. Morning blow jobs, role-playing, anal, and of course sex on demand was the least she could give him.

“Well you certainly look happy.”

Nicole turned to see a strangely familiar looking man in a dress suit standing near her. It took her a moment but as she looked at the man it was as if a fog began to lift from her mind. She recognized him as the man that caught her from falling outside the Campus Cafe. He didn’t appear to be a day older.

“Oh wow. Your the guy that caught me outside the Campus Cafe. What are you doing here?”

“Traveling. It’s sort of who I am. But actually I’m here to see you. To check and see how you and Owen are doing.”

The Traveler began to sit near her where Owen had been and Nicole began to feel increasingly uncomfortable despite the man’s oddly charming nature.

“I don’t understand. Why would you be checking on us?”

The Traveler smiled at her and then reached out to caress her cheek. Nicole wanted to pull away but she began to hear an eerie whispering in her mind and found herself drawn to the mans touch.

“I like to make it a point to check on all my pets at one point or another.”

As the Traveler spoke and touched her, his hand drifting down to her shoulder, Nicole’s mind began to race. She remembered his touch and even more so remembered the whispering in her mind. But she had forgotten somehow. How had she forgotten?

“I... I’m not your pet.”

“No... Of course not.” He patronized.

His hand moved further down, slipping under her blouse and bra. Nicole let out an uncontrollable moan as he firmly grasped her breasts. More of the fog lifted from her mind and she remembered those nights six years ago and the man that invaded her dreams. Only they weren’t dreams and he had really molested and fucked her, and somehow he’d made her want it. Beg for it. And the whispering became clearer.

Whispers telling her that she should feel bad for treating Owen so meanly. Whispers telling her Blake was a jerk for trying to get into her pants when she normally would have made an exception for a guy as good looking and loaded as him. Whispers telling her Owen was interesting and cute. Telling her she could feel happy and at peace with Owen. Telling her that he could satisfy her sexually in a way no other had. Telling her to give into him sexually and to fulfill his every desire.

Whispers telling her that she loved Owen, but now she remembered. She didn’t love Owen. She hated him. He was a pathetic nerd and she couldn’t stand being near him and for the last six years she had let him defile her in every way imaginable. She was married to a man so far beneath her that he didn’t even deserve to kiss her feet.

She was suddenly brought out of her thoughts as she felt another hand slip up her skirt and under panties. The Traveler’s fingers easily found her clitoris and Nicole let out a sharp moan. Her face flushed red as she remembered her surroundings but somehow everyone around seemed completely oblivious to the fact that she was being molested.

But even this ceased to bother Nicole as the Traveler skillfully worked her clit and tugged at her nipple. she could feel herself rapidly approaching climax.

“Oh God yes! Please don’t stop!” She yelled out remembering just how great and powerful the orgasms the Traveler had given her were.

And then it hit her. Fueled by some supernatural force beyond her understanding every muscle in her body tensed with a pleasure greater than anything she’d ever experienced with any other man, and she wanted more.

“Take me with you.” She said as the orgasm passed. “Take me with you and fuck me with that huge cock of yours.” She desperately pled, filled with an overwhelming desire to have the Traveler fill her.

But then the Traveler withdrew away from her.

“You belong here with Owen.” He said and Nicole once again remembered the nightmare she was living in.

“Why are you doing this to me?” She asked feeling crushed.

“Oh, all this was a deal I made with Owen, and a good one at that. A decent man got his dream girl and I got a mighty fine cup of coffee.” The Traveler said as if her life meant nothing.

“What about me?” Nicole asked desperately.

“I think this is what’s best for you as well.” The Traveler responded coldly before leaning in close to whisper in her ear. “Now you won’t be such a bitch...”

“And here is one strawberry daiquiri for one beautiful lady.”

Nicole shook her head as Owen took his seat next to her. She could have sworn someone else had just been there with her but she couldn’t quite remember who. She shook her head again dismissing the odd sensation and smiled at her loving husband; feeling a sudden and overwhelming urge to have him inside her.

“Let’s forget the drinks and go back to our room.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah.” She said with a flirtatious grin. “I brought that slutty school girl outfit you wanted to see me in.”

Owen smiled and took her chin in his hand, running his thumb across her lips.

“You are my little slut.”

Nicole nibbled playfully at his thumb.

“Yes I am.”