The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Transforming Amanda (Part 1)

mc mf md

A man with the power to enter other people’s minds takes over a salon, and turns the staff into bimbos.

Mike slowly will transform Amanda from conservative, headstrong natural brunette to a bleached blonde slut, totally obsessed with him and her own new cheap look.

Chapter II — Complete blonde

By Robert Towers

The first sensation she had was that she was lying down. In fact, she was in a bed. She groaned, thinking she had just had the strangest dream, as she slowly opened her eyes. She looked around the room. Mike was still sleeping. Sleepily, she got up, and made her way to the bathroom. She stared at the mirror for minutes before her brain registered she was looking at herself. In front of her was a sexy platinun blonde girl. Two huge eyes blinked at she was a blonde bomshell now! She slowly started to have a smile creep across her face. As her smile grew, she saw that her lips were much fuller than before. Then she looked back at her hair. Her hands reached up as she started to turn to see. Her hair felt thicker than ever. She loved it!

Then, she began to apply her eye make-up, and she began to feel strangely aroused. This was a strange feeling for her.

She penciled her black brows. As she applied the false lashes and mascara, her breathing started to become heavier. Then applied heavy upper and lower eyeliner and eye shadow and it was as if her body shorted out.

Amanda’s breathing slowed, as she quickly reached for the lipstick. She bringing out shiny silver tube with the bright red lipstick and she began to adorn her lips.

As she admired her heavy make-up, staring at herself in the mirror, she once again succumbed to her unquenchable desire to satisfy Mike.

When she returned to the bed, Mike awoke and look at her through sleepy eyes.

Amanda smiled, opened her arms, and she proceeded to wake him up completely.

After almost an hour of passion, the two go up and showered together. Mike washed Amanda’s new blonde hair, gently massaging her scalp and making her feel very pampered. Amanda returned the gesture by washing Mike’s hair.

Mike toweled off and went to the kitchen to make coffee while Amanda dried himself and put his robe on. She looked in the mirror and was still not used to seeing herself as a platinum blonde.

“This will take a little getting used to,” she thought.

When she came down the stairs, Mike handed a cup of coffe.

“Amanda, I’m going to have to keep you locked up or every man in town will be chasing you!” he kidded.

“Well, I’m glad you did. I really love what I did”

“Thanks”

She somewhat self-consciously drank the hot cofee. It was soothing...she could feel herself start to relax...Mike made small talk while the drugs took effect. Amanda’s eyes glazed over and her mouth fell into an easy smile.

Then Mike looked at her triumphantly. “Well, shall we get started?", Mike ask.

Amanda could barely get out the words as he stammerred ...wwww..hhatt are you going to dddooo??

Mike just smiles, not answering, just each took an arm and escorted Amanda to the bed.

Amanda was not a complete blonde and Mike thought maybe that something could be done about that.

Again Mike asked for trust and she gave it to him. He again kissed her and began to undress her, starting with her blouse and then her bra which he unhooked while standing behind her. As usual, after removing the bra, he kissed the back and sides of her neck. Then he unsnapped and unzipped her jeans and pulled them down. He then hooked his fingers into her panties and pulled them down as well.

This time Mike decided to do the bleaching along with some other aspects of personal grooming. He put some romantic music on and again Amanda laid on the towel which had been placed on the bed. Mike then mixed the bleach in a quantity that he felt would do the job. He approached the bed and began to massage the soon to be blonde pubic area.

Amanda waiting for Mike to say what she knew was coming. Then it happened.

“Amanda, after this massage, I’m sure you know what ‘style’ I want for you.”

“I guess,” she answered softly.

“Ready to become a complete blonde?” he asked, bending over to kiss her.

“I’m really nervous.”

“I know. This is a very important part of your transformation and your new sexy you. The pill in your coffe is working now and relaxed you”

“What?” Amanda shook her head.

“Shhhhh.” Mike smiled hugely and touched her lips with his finger. Then he whispered in her ear that he needed to do it.

Amanda just nodded and agreed without asking another question.

He came for her lips and kissed her in a very, very deep and sexy kiss. ‘God, he can kiss!’ Amanda thought giddily. ‘Wow!’

“Well, say good bye to the brunette, hello to the blonde and be prepared to look even more gorgeous,” he answered, kissing her gently again.

Mike then began to use the applicator until Amanda’s entire pubic region was covered with the bleach. He then combed it through to make sure each hair was covered with bleach.

“Want to see what you look like becoming a blonde?” Mike asked, placing a mirror near her now covered mound.

Amanda looked into the mirror, smiled and said she had never seen herself like that.. Again Mike kissed her. “Given that we now have some time to pass before the bleach does its work, it seems we should not waste it.”

“What... what did you... have...have in mind?” Amanda asked.

The Mike told her about the music files he had gotten for her. He told her that it was a surprise for her, because she had been a good girl.

Amanda glowed, so happy to have a Mike who considered her interests, and hugged him tightly. He ran his hands through her blonde hair, got up and picked up her MP3 player off and handed it to her.

Gently he kissed her forehead and said. “Bedtime for you.”

Mike took Amanda by the back and laid her on the bed. She tried to say something but he put one finger over her lips and said “shhhh trust me”.

Then Mike put a pair of head phones in Amanda’s ears.

“Just relax and let me do my magic”.

She leaned her head for­ward so Brett could place the head­phones on her head. He pushing play on the screen and she leaned back.

The first four tracks were intended to put her into a trance where she would be highly suggestible, even more than with the drugs. The remaining ten would begin to program her. After that, Amanda would have made a total transformation from conservative, headstrong person to a bleached blonde slut, totally obsessed with her own cheap trashy look.

Once this was accomplished, he installed a trigger phrase that Mike may use to put her into a deeply receptive state and re-enter instructions or feelings into her brain.

About an hour later Mike had to wake Amanda up from her deep trance like state.

Amanda opened her eyes. “Wow, I must have been asleep.” she said. “That was a good nap. I feel great!”

She did not know anything about the mind programming Mike had subjected her.

She immediately embraced Mike. Then Amanda kissed him on the lips. Without thinking or hesitating, Mike kissed her back. Amanda slipped her tongue into his mouth. After a long kiss, Mike held Amanda’s head with both hands and said her:

“I always thought that a woman looks sexy with her toes done,”

Then he taking out clippers, a file and a bottle of rich red polish. He put some newspaper under Amanda’s feet to protect the sheets and began to trim, file, and shape her nails. Then he gently applied the red glossy polish. Since Amanda very rarely used nail polish on her toes, the result was dramatic.

“Very sexy,” Mike said when he was done. Amanda looked at her newly polished nails and agreed.

“Do you know what? When my nails are done, it makes me feel sexy,” she said. “Perhaps we should add this to the regular sessions, then,” Mike suggested.

“Oh, definitely,” Amanda replied. “It’s such a chore to do it myself, but having them done is different.”

Mike removed the paper, polish, clippers and file. He returned with a bowl of warm water. The foam had bubbled and done its work. Mike could see through the bubbling bleach that Amanda was now a “true blonde.” He then began to rinse out the bleach with the warm water. The more of the bleach he removed, the more he saw that Amanda was now in fact, “truly blonde.”

Finally, he toweled her dry and then said that she needed to have her hair done.

“What do you mean?” Amanda asked.

Mike did not reply. He reached over and took out a hair dryer and styling brush. With the blower and temperature on low, he began to style dry Amanda’s new blonde look. “I’m giving you an upsweep,” he said. “I’ve never had my pubic hair styled before,” Amanda said looking at Mike as he concentrated on his work, “but I like it. Something more we will have to add to the things my hairdresser does for me.” Mike just smiled.

When he had finished styling her, he then said, “You know what you still need? A trim.”

“A trim? A trim of what? My pubic hair? I’ve never cut my pubic hair and certainly never had a man do it for me,” Amanda said.

“First time for everything,” Mike answered. “It’s just a little bit long in parts. And a hairdresser should be concerned with ALL aspects of his lady’s appearance.”

He then took a comb and scissors and began to comb through her newly blonde hair, trimming just a little of it to give it some shape.

“There,” he said. “Now you are finished.”

He then brought back the mirror and placed it at an angle so that Amanda could see how she looked as a blonde with her upsweep hairstyle and the trim.

She ran her fingers through her blondeness.

“It feels so soft,” she said.

“The bleach is supposed to soften as it lightens,” Mike said.

“It performed as advertised. You look beautiful, and you’re right. It is soft,” he said running his fingers through the new blondeness, causing Amanda to have shivers run through her.

“Do you think I could have a lotion massage?” she purred. “But of course,” Mike responded. As was customary, he put lotion in his hands and began to massage Amanda, first on her legs, then her back, then her arms, and last but of course not least, her breasts.

At that point, Amanda was desperate to make love with Mike, but he had another plans for her.

Then Mike show her a thick, seven-inch, flesh colored dildo. It was an exact reproduction of an erect male organ with a large purple head.

“It is a special thing.” Mike said, as he held it up for Amanda to see. “It’s a pussy pacifier, actually. You will love to sleep with it inserted deeply in your vagina.”

As he inserted the head of it and began pushing it deeper into her vagina, inserted it into Amanda, she closed her eyes and grimaced, a soft moan escaping from her lips, as she closed her legs around it.

“Ooh, that feels soooo nice!” said Amanda

Mike replied, “Of course it does. I’m glad you like it. Should it be a regular part of our sessions?”

“Definitely,” she said.

Again,being careful not to bring Amanda along too fast, Mike moved the vibrator up and down and around and then inserted it more and more into Amanda.

Her passion was high and she was starting to breathe more rapidly.

“I will be a hot girl for you. I will. I promise. I will! OHHHHHMMmmmmm!”

Then, Mike pressed a button on its base and her “pussy pacifier” discharged a light sedative inside Amanda

Amanda just floated along blissfully. Within minutes, she had fallen contently asleep.

But Mike was already dreaming of the next step for his lady love.