The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Transforming Amanda (Part 1)

mc mf md

A man with the power to enter other people’s minds takes over a salon, and turns the staff into bimbos.

Mike slowly will transform Amanda from conservative, headstrong natural brunette to a bleached blonde slut, totally obsessed with him and her own new cheap look.

Chapter I — Awakening her sexy blonde side

By Robert Towers

Amanda was very conservative about sex. It was something she had learned from her mother and was further reinforced by the nuns who taught her in grade school. As a result, she was not overly concerned about her sexiness or sex appeal. She wore no make up most of the time and did not use eyebrow pencil, mascara, eyeliner when she did.

Amanda had just turned twenty years old when she ran away from home, fleeing from the restrictions her strict parents continued to impose on her.

Mike had found her, cold and huddled up in the corner of her entranceway. She had given Amanda a place to stay, just until she got on her feet. That was four weeks ago. The naïve and innocent Amanda, had quickly fallen in love with him.

They started to going out, and continued living together on a regular basis for the next weeks. They grew close and had a lot of fun together. They both felt like the relationship was what had each longed for. But it was near a platonic relationship. A few kisses and and hugs without sex.

Then one day Mike suggested that he bleach her browm hair for him. She immediately refused. However, Mike was persistent. He was never pushy on the subject, but would, instead point out other women who were bleached or leave magazines open to pages with pictures of blondes. Soon, Amanda was beginning to weaken.

Finally, one evening he again suggested that he give her a “blonding”. When she refused, he showed her an article in Cosmopolitan about women having their hair bleached by their husbands and boyfriends. The article referred to just how women responded to having their lovers bleach their hair. Once she read this, Amanda felt that perhaps it was not that weird and she agreed to go blonde and she liked the idea of Mike ‘blonding’ her hair.

Mike then began the preparations. He placed a towel on the bed (where else to give a beautiful woman a bleaching?) and brought a bowl of bleach, another towel and a brush. He then brought Amanda to the bedroom. First he looked her in the eyes and asked if she trusted him. She replied “Yes.”

Amanda accepted the glass of champagne from Mike. She somewhat self-consciously drank the champagne. It was soothing...she could feel herself start to relax...

“Are you ready?” he asked

“I guess so but I’m really nervous.”

“Don’t worry. You’ll love it. It’ll be fun”

Amanda hoped he was right!

She lifted her hands and placed them on both sides of his face. “You know I do, baby. I love you so much it almost makes me dizzy, sweetie. I’ll try, OK?” She blinked and felt sleepy.

“No, Amanda. Say you will. Not try. Just say you will? I want to do this with you completely sure.”

“OK. Yes, Mike. I will. I love you so much. You’ve been so good to me. You’re always so good to me.”

“Well, I adore you, baby.” Mike smiled.

“I know you do. OK. I’ll do whatever. I will Mike.” Samantha closed her eyes and yawned. She opened her eyes again and looked at Mike closely. “Baby I am woozy. Can I take a nap before we start?” she giggled.

“That’s the pill in the champagne. Just to relax you. It’s working...”

“What?” Amanda shook her head.

“Well, you know. I really didn’t think you’ll go for this without a little help...”

“Mike!” Sam realized whatever he’d put in her drink was making her very, very relaxed. Tricking her again. She didn’t know how she felt about that. But at the same time, she was tingling and feeling very nice indeed.

“Shhhhh.” Mike smiled hugely and touched her lips with his finger. “I need to do this. I want the real Amanda. Without fear or restrictions.” He came for her lips and kissed her in a very, very deep and sexy kiss. ‘God, he can kiss!’ Amanda thought giddily. ‘Wow!’

Jerking his mouth away, Mike grinned down at her thrilled that everything seemed to be heading in the right direction.

“Now. Come with me, sweet.”

Amanda had her eyes closed and a goofy grin on her face.

He then kissed her gently and began to unbutton her blouse. He went behind her and slipped it off her shoulders, kissing the nape of her neck as he did so. Amanda felt chills. Mike then unhooked her bra and slipped it off her shoulders, again kissing her neck, but this time as he did so he cupped her breasts in both hands and gently massaged them. Amanda was beginning to melt and thought that maybe she had been missing something by not having sex with Mike. Mike then removed her jeans and panties, giving her a caress through her pubic hair and a deep soft kiss, and this time Amanda shuddered.

Mike then helped her to go to the bathroom. Little did she know that he had set it up like a one chair beauty shop.

As she sat down Mike instantly draped her in a new pink nylon cape and clipped a white towel around his neck, fastening the ends together with a large clip.

Neither of their said a word as he brushed and sectioned her hair. Amanda’s eyes turned big as saucers when Mike pulled out the Miss Clairol Ultra Blue Lightener Kit and he then mixed the ingredients.

She could barely get out the words as he stammerred ...wwww..hhatt are you going to dddooo??

“Well my dear, we’ve decided I’m going to make you a gorgeous bleached blonde today. As you can see I’ll be using two activator packets just to make sure you come a platimun blonde”.

With that he picked up the applicator bottle, put her gloved finger on the tip and slowly started shaking.

Amanda was so transfixed he swear her head moved up and down following the applicator bottle. Amanda’s eyes followed my every movement as I moved to a position right behind him. Mike then leaned over and whispered in his ear: “never have I been so excited ....just think..after we’re done bleaching you we can look forward to a lifetime of bleach retouch parties right here in your private one chair beauty shop!! She then gave her a passionate kiss .... and asked her to tilt her head downward. He could almost hear Amanda’s heart pounding as Mike slowly but steadily applied that thick blue bleach to her hair. It stung a little as it went on but within a few minutes it felt cool and relaxing.

Amanda liked that. Also, she liked that Mike gently caressing her neck as he did so.

Mike carefully applied a blue bleach to each section, working her way over Amanda’s entire head. He began to massage her head gently. Amanda gave a sigh of content.

“How does that feel?” he asked.

“Wonderful,” she responded. “I have never had a man bleach my hair before. I never knew what I was missing, I guess. I should not have resisted this when you first brought it up, but I didn’t know how enjoyable this could be.”

Mike bent over and kissed her softly. “I’m glad you like it,” he said. “Maybe this can be a regular thing with us.”

“It will be,” she replied.

When he was content all the hair was covered, he snapping off her gloves she said “No turning back now. All we have to do is wait.”

As she turned from the seat, she was confronted by a mirror. Amanda’s eyes almost popped when he looked up in the mirror and first saw himself with a head full of blue bleach.

Mike then placed a plastic cap over her hair.

“The heat will make the chemicals work faster.” He said.

Mike told Amanda that she might want to take her nap, because it was going to be a while.

She was struggling to stay awake at this point and said “its ok...”

Mike told her that she better help her to the bedroom, so he grabbed Amanda and escorted her to the room.

He then helped Amanda onto the bed and turned her onto her back.

All she remember was hitting the bed. She was out like a light and seemed she slept for hours.

But in reality it was only forty five minutes later when Mike woke her from her sleep and informed Amanda “it is done”.

Amanda sat up feeling refreshed. She did not know that Mike wasted no time in rearranging Amanda’s priorities while she was slept and completely opened her mind to suggestion. While her unconsciousness, he whispered in his ear new ideas and thoughts for her to absorb. She now held certain feelings and attitudes that were quite different than when she dozed off. The whole process had been done so songlessly, that she would never suspect it. She just knew she felt really good. Happy and content, this was the best she had felt in quite some time.

Back on her feet, Amanda smiled, with an unexplainable desire to do what ever it takes to make Mike happy and dutifully followed him back to the bathroom.

It was just right Mike said as he took off the plastic cap and took Amanda to the sink for a wash out.

Amanda then gently laid the back of her neck against the sink while Mike shampooed and conditioned her hair. As he shampooed her hair, Amanda relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of Mike’s gentle fingers stimulating her scalp.

“That feels wonderful,” Amanda said.

“Oh, that’s just part of the relaxation portion of the shampoo,” Mike responded. “Just so you know, it’s having the opposite effect on me. I don’t think I am relaxing.”

Mike smiled, continued the massage and said “Just hold that thought.”

As she dried Amanda’s hair they saw a dull looking pale white color. Amanda thought they were done but Mike was told it was time to put on the toner.

“Would you please let me to mix the toner?", Asked Amanda. Mike was agree.

After she mixed her own toner, Amanda asked Mike:

“Sweetty?”

“Yes dear”

“Would you please help me to apply the toner to my hair?”

“Why, Amanda?”

Then she in a shy little voice said, " I want to be a blonde and I really want to be a blonde for you!”

Mike smiled triumphantly. “Of course I will, Amanda” he said as she took applicator bottle from Amanda’s hand.

And with that he started at the front of Amanda’s face and worked back as he finished she put another plastic cap over Amanda’s hair.

The dark purple lotion remained on her hair twenty minutes and when Mike rinsed it out, he was delighted at the results. She was now a beautiful platimun blonde.

Amanda was starting to get excited about what she would look like. “When can I see what it looks like?” asked her.

When he had finished and washed the products off he said would not let Amanda see her new hair until first thing this morning in proper light.

So, Amanda returned to the bedroom with her hair wrapped in a towel. On the bed Mike removed the towel. He was very pleased with his work. Suddenly he noticed her rather thick dark eyebrows was a heavy contrast with her new snowy white, platinum hair. That excited him more.

Mike stepped out of his pants and underwear and Amanda then pulled Mike onto her. “Oh, by the way, here’s your tip,” said her. Grabbing Mike by the hand, she gave him the “tip” of his life. After their frist passionate session, they curled up in each other’s arms and Amanda went to sleep.

Mike was already thinking about the next phase. His ideal woman is coming.