The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

People who are under the age of 18 should not read this kind of stuff . This is for Adults only to read, Hope you like the story and please comment it at thank you -Inferno

Trance

Chapter 2

As Carol was coming near me closer and closer begging me to fuck her rubbing herself and thinking of her lustful desire, I had to think of something I cant just take advantage of her like this in this state its just not right I said but of course my cock was saying something else, it said you have nothing to loose common man stick it in her and have sex for the whole time even have some doggie style action. Of course my lustfulness was kicking in by now she was to tempting the temptation was really kicking in my heart was pounding more and more as she came closer and closer begging for me to touch her, rub her, fuck her she pleaded over and over again. I thought about it once more thinking it over but then I came to a realization and responded, Carol I know you can hear me I know you can’t think for yourself. Its not fair that this had to happen to you in some ways its my fault you are in this state, even though I could do everything to you of my desires even enough to break you forever in the state that you are in. I refuse I rather be single forever and to be true rather then to be a master to someone controlling their bodies, mind and soul. After my comments she still pleaded for me to fuck her with her lustful desires, further more I had enough of this scene I went to the nearest window and quickly went out of it not thinking twice falling out of a 2 story house. I quickly fell in pain and steadily rose up from my feet, brushing myself off I slowly looked around then I looked up to my surprise and I saw Carol standing their crying saying thank you. More less to my surprise I saw Emily there beside her with a disappointed look in her eyes. That’s it Carol you may leave it was a simple test in which you deserved to be fucked and toyed with to the nights end, let this be a lesson to you treat others how you want to be treated. I’am pretty sure you don’t want to be a slave so don’t call him one again that is all from me you have did your short punishment and you have taken my advice. See you on school Monday as she turned from her then looked down upon me from the window. Carol with tears from her eyes crying with heavy tears ran out the room with her clothes, god only knows what kind of impact tonight had on her but sooner or later I assumed we will find out only time can tell at this point if we ever may see her again. As me and Emily both stared at each other she said you took a good opportunity and wasted down the toilet is this how you are going to do every time I treat you to a snack because fully you haven’t even had the whole plate of what I got to offer not only to you but to the whole school. I responded to her you can keep your meal to yourself and Iam not hungry for your snack or anybody else’s for that matter.

Confrontation

With that remark I took her by surprise shock of my words, with that I walked off since randy was inside I guess I will be walking home tonight I thought. As I continued to walk off she then responded, You are brave and noble that you are but stupid will be your downfall. I do have to admit you are by far the only one to resist, to make it even clear you are the only one to resist in the whole school. Don’t you see I have the whole school wrapped around my finger, you can either obey what I have given or I can break you and make you obey one way or the other. How long can you last, at least before you realize this offer is bigger then you or anything. This power or gift what ever it is has gone to your head and to say that you control the whole school, it seems like you are getting power hungry. But let me say this I wont ever be like you are follow you for that matter I responded and continued. Iam pretty sure there are others like me and others like you. She laughed a one man revolt she said, you are a stubborn kid who needs to learn his lesson. I have plans in store for you as we speak, you wont last 3 weeks even less for that matter. In the end your greatest enemy is yourself you and you alone. Nice speech I responded get a life as I walked off and she responded I have plenty as I continued to walk off. It was getting late walking down these lonely streets, I had plenty time to think about tonight’s whole situation. Emily can control people with stickers causing a hypnotic affect on the user. She had a book of arsenal of stickers left and right, Hundreds upon Hundreds of stickers in that book. If I could only take it and burn it her power hungry and control over people would be no more. As I continued walking I herd a males voice from the shadows, you made a big mistake you know she will be coming after you just to break you and reform you in her will. Who are you I responded, he was walking towards me with his hands in his pockets skinny white guy with black hair same size as me. My name is Scott. How do you know about her did you to have some kind of confrontation also I said? He smirked she said you was the only one to resist her out of the whole school, I suppose that goes for new comers but I have been here for a while a long time same time as her to be exactly. Lets just say you may be new so that does make you the only new guy to resist her but there are plenty of apples who have fallen from the tree to put a long story short. Further more it seems like you are with us now as they say it the bad guys.

Rivals or New friends ?

Bad guys? I responded that’s not true she is the bad one. I already know that Scott replied but she has brainwashed the school into obeying with her after all, to be completely honest with you we were one group. And that group was called Red Rose society we created, that group was for people who are in to hypnosis much like a hypnotherapy to help other students with their problems of erasing memories and putting new ones we created there. What the hell I responded you are no better then her controlling people minds and actions you are no better quickly Scott replied well wait a minute for me to explain. We helped people who have been raped, close to death it self, and people with disturbing childhoods like watching a relative die before your eyes. Or when as a kid a pet can be your best friend what if you saw him die or he went missing never to be found again, some people are hurt by that and that’s what we do. We erase painful memories and recreate them into better ones. Over sometime Word spread across the campus and we was the group to go to with any problems. Most of them just wanted to forget their ex boyfriend or girlfriends that they loved and they was very hurt by. In a sense or one aspect we ruled the campus we were the best for what we do and have did. Scott continued we were a very peaceful group back then, we accepted more and more people in the group over time our society grew big. Then we had accepted Emily she was very talented and skillful in the hypnosis field, she was the only one to hypnotize someone with stickers. She could hypnotize someone in matter of seconds and it took us several of minutes even hours, since she was the best she started doing things ahead of the group as if she owned it because of her skillful talents she possessed. Her power grew more and more she once had a new rival that joined years ago she was very skilled also on the same level as Emily, Her name was Baylen she could hypnotize anyone with her eyes in a matter of seconds. Quickly as Baylen rose to the top Emily was being forgotten as the one that was, as once again back to the shadows. The Red Rose society saw great potential in her she was clearly the future of the Red Rose. The council members all decided that Baylen was the new leader of the society, I was one of the council man in the Red Rose.

How everything came to be! This is not how it should be !!

Baylen was the true leader we all have been looking for she was the best and would take the Red Rose society to new heights, Emily wasn’t to pleased about this but she had no other choice in the matter. The council members didn’t vote Emily as the new leader because she was to cocky with her skills even though she showed great promise and potential her greed would be the downfall of her demise and not only her but the Red Rose itself even Baylen for seen this possibility and she understood her role in the group. One sad eventful day Emily did something that went against the Red Rose society rules and that was to break any one’s will into our desires, she was paid enormous amount of money to be exactly correct 2 million dollars by a rich guy who went here to break someone he lusted for one of the brightest girls who had a future who didn’t want him to be there boyfriend and even more so his slave. After that agreement Emily forced the sticker upon the girl and broke her will, her mind was no longer hers but it was his to do what ever he wanted to. Few weeks after that the girl dropped out of college and the 2 got married, she was a house maid from what I hear with 7 kids. That girl had a bright future if she would of continued her education she would have been a lawyer or a famous skillful congresswoman, but all of that is taken away now she only does what he wants her to do wants her to act and wants her to feel. She will probably live like that for the rest of her life if it wasn’t for baylen that reformed her mind to what it once was. The girl ended up in a lawsuit against the guy who tried to brainwash her, even more interesting those kids wasn’t hers but it was his by other girls he had been in touch and been with. So she was no more then a simple house wife who was toyed and fucked with in all ways by his command much like a fuck doll or a toy which he can play with anytime he wont without her resisting him to most guys that’s heaven right there, can you imagine fucking a girl anyway you want to for how long and she doesn’t care at all because you made her like that because her will is no more. She ended up in the lawsuit winning with all of his money. She never did come back to school but she was a billionaire after all, and the kids went back to their rightful owners of where they belonged. Sadly enough the guy ended up killing himself after all he was out of money and no where to go to without it, his greed arrogant ways had the best of him. There were spies in the Red Rose who found out about this and that caused a downfall for Emily, the Red Rose society banned her from the group never to enter again. Baylen had the final say about this and we the council agreed with her decision, so Emily created her own group called The Blue Tree Society making it inferior to the Red Rose society of course. Our group was about peaceful parts of hypnotherapy and their group was about the black arts of it, we reformed minds for the better for the people and they broke minds and people’s will for their own desires and greed for power and domination over others. We the Red Rose society for saw and clash between the 2 groups it was inevitable, it was like good vs light in a sense. As new and newer people came Emily persuaded people with money to go over to their side almost talking most of our good members. Emily had a rule whoever joined their group the Blue Tree society she must break their will’s and their mind first in able to insure their confirmation in the group to see her point of view, in other words brainwashing her recruits to see her point of view. It almost seemed like a holy war so to speak of 2 groups clashing. As much as we fought we was at the mercy of the Blue Trees, then Emily proposed a proposal for us to joined them or if Baylen join’s them the Red Rose society will remain. Baylen decided she would sacrifice her self for the group, which was a brave move from a noble leader. Baylen gave up her mind and will to Emily and she became a Blue Tree. Turns out Emily lied and put on a onslaught against the Red Rose society breaking their will’s by force after all she had Baylen at her command. Emily used Baylen to break the will’s of the people in Red Rose, some got away like myself but others wasn’t to lucky and got caught eventually. There are still some of us around in the shadows, and even more else where. That’s a sad story I said in horror what happened to Baylen I cautioned in saying? Scott responded they have Baylen and the rest of the others who have been caught since then are on the streets as hookers and the campus fuck toys for the perverts who want to loose their virginity or just want to have some hot sex fun with somebody. I have seen this as I was passing buy on the campus Baylen just standing there with a sign she was holding up to her stomach saying : hot sex is 30 bucks, first time sex is for free, blowjob is for 25 bucks, personal slave fuck toy is 200 bucks, if you want to own me as a slave for a life time its 25,000 see Miss Emily for Details. If you cant make up your mind everyone gets free touches anywhere no holds barred. And the bad thing about that was she’s not even aware what’s going on and probably wont ever be. Her standing there life less in a trance state with a Bikini on, watching other guys feel on her rubbing her in places that some cummed right there. Most people felt on her breast and up her virginal and her ass. The rest of the girls that was in the Red Rose society shared the same fate as Baylen because they was right beside her sharing the same doomed fate. After I saw that I knew then with Baylen at Emily’s command Baylen is dead for the time being just like the others who was with Baylen.

To take everything back this is what we have to do!

That’s the whole story with Emily and everything about what she did, with your help and others I can stop it Scott responded. What are we planning to do recreate a Red Rose Society I don’t even know how to do hypnotherapy or whatever that is and on top of that my best friend is friends with her. Scott responded Red Roses is dead there’s nothing we can do about that brining that back would be nearly impossible in a aspect but...... But what I responded what are you thinking? Scott responded I was thinking I could teach you hypnotherapy and probably with your help the Red Rose society could be brought back it’s a possibility. What’s your name Scott asked, I replied my name is John, good name he Scott replied. Well this is my house we walked all this way and it seemed like minutes when it really took a few hours. Well time can fly like that Scott replied, listen he continued if you are interesting you will meet me on Monday I can help you if you are interested the more the better he continued. Meet me on the football field after school that will confirm everything. I looked at him and preceded in opening the gate to my house, One last thing Scott responded thanks for listening many people wouldn’t have but you did I look forward in seeing you on Monday. As he walked off on the dark streets I could only think one thing, Emily have to be stopped and the Red Rose society have to come back and bring peace to the school once more.

To be continued...