The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

People who are under the age of 18 shouldnt read this kind of stuff.This is for Adults only this is pureley fantasy dont try to inact situations like this in real life .And plz dont steal material this is my first story hope you enjoy-inferno

Title:Trance

Introduction:

It was my 1st year in college I was sorta nervous about things such as classes ,dorms but living in miami this is going to be the best years of my life hopefully.5 months later I got settleted in my classes things was going good even though the teachers gave us a hard time,but then again this is college.One day was walking back to my dorm and a girl caught my eye it coulndt hurt to talk to her so I said whats up and stuff tryin to get to know her I asked her would she mind going to lunch sometime her reply was “Dont go to lunch with blacks fag” I was like are u racist are something and she walked off.My first apporach ever in college and I got rejected well this is apart of the college life might as well get use to it I thought and countiued to my dorm.

The Friend:

My white friend randy was there he was a pretty cool guy he help me get started and and stuff.He was a popular guy everyone knew him and soon everyone knew me through him,He was always good with the ladies he dates like friggin supermodels I woulndt dare ask him how does he do it.Well beacuse I hope I would find my own way someday.We connected almost like brothers in a sense he was the big brother and I was the little one giving me advise about things like he was a professer are something,we told each other many secrets I even told him that I had a thing for white girls but he wasnt shcokced about it like somehow he knew.he invitied me to a party that he was throwing well his friends was throwing how could I say no to that.

The Party:

Well that night I was heading to the party with randy he mentions this is going to be a blast. I thought to myself I hope so this will be my first party in college.We went to his friends house where the party was being held this was a cool looking house on the inside it was like a rave , people dancing,laughing,even drinking.The lights was dim but good enough to see,and to my suprise I saw the racist girl again man she looked cute she had everything ,she was close to the girl next door, silm model body,blue eyes,long blond hair.The only flaw I seen was she had a bad mouth as I saw her cussing up a storm and she is a racist.I thought to myself I cant let her see me I turned around trying to head to the kitchen and she said out loud,Hey Randy is that you hows it goin , hey carol he said never knew her name as I was heading to the kitchen but overherd it.Why are u with him? The black slave person ,I turned around and said what?!?! then Randy stepped in and said now carol thats mean he then said treat my friend as u were to treat me if you cant theres the door.He faced me and said sry man shes just ignorant but enjoy the the party with a fun push.I said ok man lets have some fun...

The After Party:

As people was leaving randy said wait up man we are going to stay here a little bit.I said cool It coulndnt hurt I had a good night having fun well actually wacthing other people having fun,but I wasnt complanning about it.So we stayed after the party with me ,randy,and 3 of his friends name jack,tom,emily,so we was having a good conversation and emily said so I hear you like white girls,I turned and looked at randy he said its cool man trust me you can trust them they arent going to do anything.And then emily said come follow me I havet to talk to you privately so we got up and I followed behind her as the other stayed and continue chatting. I looked back at randy and he looked back giving me the ok that nothing strange is going on before he turned his head before chatting with the rest of the guys.

Hypnosis:

As I followed emily up staris into a room she sat on the bed while I sat in a chair we was face to face to each other .So I said so? what is it that you wanted to talk to me about.Then she said well Randy told me that you liked white girls is that true? yes that is I said.Then she continued by saying he also told me that you ran into someone eariler that was rude to you is that true? I said yes. And then she continued let me ask you a personal question dont be shy now,do you think she was cute well would you go with her if u had the chance,would u kiss her if she would let you.I thought to myself why do she want to know all these personal questions so I responded she is cute but I wouldn’t go with a racist and besides what is all this fuss about over her anyway? nothing she responded I just want to know, sry if iam prying into your affairs I can tell that u are uneasy.yeah sorta i said.Ok she said iam going to lay my cards out and be honest with you,you seem like a good person.Iam a hypnosist I can hypnotize people and change certain aspects about them in a short way I can do anything to them.Then I smirked yeah right thats impossible, you cannot change a person through hypnosis.Then she said really over the years I made away to break the mind by a simple trance ,then she pulled out a book under the bed see these stickers? put them on the forehead of anyone and they are compelety yours to your liking. Lets say its just a trick I learned she was smiling when she said that.Still in denial I said prove it, prove to me that you can do what you say you can.Then she said gladly let me call carol up shall we? this should be the perfect example smirking.She picked up the phone calling carol talking on the phone with her she said “hey carol its me emily can u come to the house we had a party at eariler I havet to show u something its urgent,iam on my way carol replied”.Iam guessing they must be really good friends I thought for someone to take her word so easily.10-15 of waiting there was a knock at the door.

Telling the truth:

As we both herd the knock we stood up and walked over and opend the door it was carol.She came in and said what was so urgent randy told me you was up here whats so important that I havet to look at this time of night? I looked at the clock it was late it was around 1:20 am.Then she looked around and saw me, a look came upon her face as she said wtf why are u with that black trash as I just stared back about to say something.Then emily said come here carol this is what I havet to show you,look she said isnt this neat.Carol replied u called me here just to look at stickers kid stickers at that you got to be kiddin later emily.as she was about to stand up emily said wait a min this is going to be neat ,she pulled a sticker out of the book . carol then said what the hell emily u got me here to look at freakin stickers this is bull-Shi, as she was trying to finish her sentence emily placed the sticker on her forehead.At first a angry expression turned into a blankstare at nothing.I stood up saying omg what did you do to her I said.emily replied I put her in a instant hypnotize trance those stickers isnt normal stickers they are hypno stickers as I would like to call it as she smiled.Omg I said does she hear us.she replied yes she can hear us right now she is probably freaking out that she cant do anything right now. She cant run,scream,move,As I looked at her she still had a blankstare staring at nothing standing still.It was like she was being controlled in a way it was sorta a turn on.As emily replied so do you still think iam lieing now?,I replied u to could of staged this thing making a fool of me.She replied ok she said lets see whatt she thinks,she walked over to carol and said to her you will stay like you are but u have now the power to speak what you are thinking.her mouth started to move what the hell did u do to me she was still had a blank face staring at nothing but her mouth was moving.she continued whats happening to me in a scared voice you wont get away with this.Then emily said ok now u will be like u were before I gave u power to speak.She was about to say something but her mouth closed and she was like she were when she put the sticker on her.Then emily faced me what about now?, This seems pretty real but I dont know.Then she said oh still cant make up your mind..lets take this up a notch shall we?

The fun begins:

Lets take this up a notch she said looking confused what do you mean I replied.Let me explain futher in this state that I put her in she can do what ever I say are act however I say it she smiled.She continued even if she dont want to do it in other words she is like a slave in her own body.Her mind might say run but if I tell her to stay it will.but I can also tell her to think a certain way also and she will.Not getting to deep making this a long story she smiled.She continued why do you think randy gets the supermodel chicks as dates? I help all my friends now iam helping you she said.Wait a min I replied I didnt ask for this,but this is erotic isnt it? I stood speechless I couldnt say anything I was sorta turned on by it looking at carol standing still with a blankstare looking at nothing was turning me on by the min.Just as I thought she said you are getting turned on.hypnosis is serious I do admit it but it can be very erotic at times like this is.Randy was like you in denial but he believed me like you are doing now.She smiled once again and walked over to the carol with her blank stare looking at nothing.Carol emily said, I want you to say what I whisper into your ear and for now on call me mistress do you understand.In a motone voice carol said yes mistress.Good emily said watch this as she looked at me then she turned back to carol then she whisperd something in her ear.Then carol said in a blankstare motone voice “Do you like me,Do you find this erotic are you turned on right now?” I was shcoked then emily laughed I think u believe me now she smiled,then she said ok emily thats enough.She was really controlling her.

More Fun :

Then I said ok I believe you now what? then she said well with a simle carol I want you to take off your clothes.Without hesitation she started taking off her clothes in the end she was bear naked I couldnt believe what I was seeing.Then emily said I want you to rub your breast together.Then out of know where she started rubbing her breast together in a stroking motion with a blankstare.I was getting turned on by the min at the sight.Then emily said stop ,then she she put her hands back to her sides as she stopped.Ok now you will stand there carol like you are what ever you feel you will still stand there like you are with no emotion in a heavily deep trance carol replied yes mistress in a motone voice.Then emily started rubbing on carols breast.In a strocking motion sqeezing softly as carol still in a blankstare showing no sign of what is happening to her.Wacth this emily said .she bended down licking her breast now.I was amazed I didnt know she went that way,but it was a good sight none the less.

Excitement:

emily was sucking on one of carols breast while rubbing the other as emily moaned in arousement and joy.then she went down own her knees and put her face it carols crotch.This was a good sight indeed to wacth her licking puttinig her nose in it,with carol just standing there with a blankless state to nothing ,no emotion at all.emily was right she was in control the whole time.as emily was finishing up she said sry that caught me off guard I got turned on myself she smiled.Then emily said do you want some of this? I refused then she said aww come on dont be shy now.I said iam sry but I cant.Then she smiled yet again and said hmmm ok we are going to fix that she walked over to carol and said what ever I say I want you to obey me got it,yes misstress she said in a motone voice and blank stare to nothing. then she said carol I want you to be a fuck doll do anything my friend says you want to please him. you want to be his slave you must do anything he says and you will try your best for him to fuck you. to touch you to rub you.got it.Yes misstress she said.

Conclusion:Temptation good path,or naughty path

emily looked at me and said now the temptation begins Lets see if you will be able to keep your virginity now? Then she said I will leave you to be now.And iam locking the door I wll be back in 5 hours talk to you then as she closes the door.Looking in shcoking but yet very thrilling situation on what iam going to do.I looked at carol as she is staring at me and she says Can you please fuck me master? Please touch me as she was rubbing herself walking torwards me. My only thought now was what do I do?