The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Unexplanation of Benefits

“Any unexplained weight loss?”

Her mind felt hazy as she stared at the Doctor. She had been losing weight….

“Miss? Any unexplained weight loss?”

“No,” she answered calmly, looking the doctor in the eye confidently as she spoke.

It wasn’t ‘unexplained’ she justified to herself as she dressed herself, and left the clinic. Just because she couldn’t remember why didn’t mean there wasn’t some logical reason. It felt like something she ought to know.

She went home and prepared her dinner salad, with chicken breast meat, and a drizzle of low-fat dressing. She sat and ate it. She still felt hungry, but she felt satisfied at the same time.

Then she changed into her yoga pants and began her exercise routine. Squatting, lifting, sit ups, jogging, cycling. Her body glistened with sweat and she breathed heavily. She reached 29 minutes, but she knew she had to keep going to earn her reward. at least 45 minutes it had to be. She began to feel exhausted, but she pushed through.

Just one thing more. She was excited. It was her reward for doing a full workout. She found her dildo and placed the suction cup on the floor. Then she undressed herself and began to squat onto the dildo; twenty-five extra squats. She wanted the dildo in her body so badly, even though it could never make her cum, she needed to feel the thick girth penetrating her as she squatted up and down, on and off of the shaft. She moaned with pleasure, as she shaped her body for Him. She wanted to be sexy.

Tomorrow, she would wake and eat a bowl of oatmeal, with fruit on it, a small snack of peanut butter, a turkey wrap for lunch and another salad for dinner. Every day, she would do this routine until she was thin enough and hot enough to please Him. Then and only then would he fuck her, and allow her to cum. Until then she was denied even the ability to get herself off with masturbation. No one could make her cum, except Him.