The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: As always email me if you like it! I’m also working on other stories but having a hard time some of them, specifically Flip, First Song and The Reality. If anyone would like to help me/take over writing those email me as well! I’ve been spending a lot of time debating on how to finish The White Room for those of you who are wondering. I will hopefully get that out soon!

Thraller

2.

Birth

I thought it over, thought it over a lot, and came to the conclusion that I couldn’t have done things much better. Having Hannah was a supremely awesome bonus, I couldn’t kid myself. I really liked having her. The sex was great, but really it was just all my crushes and musings coming to fruition in real life, albeit in a fantastical way.

Hannah left to take a shower and I went back up to my room and handed her some of my clothes she could change into. Then I went back to dealing with Courtney and Nicole. Determining that dealing with one girl at a time would be best, I woke up Courtney first.

Azesi!

“Courtney…are you alright?”

Courtney shook her head, “Yeah. Fine.”

“Are you mad?”

“Of course I’m mad.” She said rolling her eyes, “But what can I do?”

“Nothing really.”

“And” She said with a sigh, “Objectively, you couldn’t really do anything either. But that doesn’t make me very happy right now.”

“Yeah I get it. And it probably doesn’t help but I’m sorry. I’ll drive you home after I wake Nicole up okay? Or you know what I’ll get Hannah to do it. You probably don’t want to see me for a little anyway.”

“Yeah that’s true. Uh…thanks I guess.”

“Can’t believe the kid went for his sister.”

Courtney shuddered in disgust as she looked over at the now asleep boy in the magical cage and then left the room.

“Nicole, Azesi!”

Nicole awoke, shaking her head clear and then looked me straight in the eye for just a second, seemed to be overwhelmed by something as if having a flashback, she shuddered, and then began to cry. She moved in closer, wrapping her arms around me sobbing.

Completely overwhelmed I just held her as best I could. After maybe fifteen minutes or so, she sniffled, the tears running out.

“Thank you.” She said, “For freeing me from him.”

“You’re welcome. You remember?”

“Yes. I do.”

Her head was still in my chest, my shirt damp from her tears.

“I’m sorry that he did that to you.”

“And the magic you did? It means he can’t hurt me anymore?”

“Yeah, not anymore.”

“Good.”

After a a few minutes of silence I asked, “What would you like to do?”

“I think…can you just stay here with me for awhile?”

“Yeah. Sure.”

* * *

I held Nicole until she fell asleep in my bed. I covered her with a blanket and then reinforced the magical barriers sealing John Ethan inside. I walked back downstairs where Courtney and Hannah were talking. Courtney looked at me and attempted a smile. Though it was forced, I appreciated the sentiment and I gave her as best a smile I could.

“Hey guys. How’s it going?”

“Not bad Master.” Hannah said, “We’ve just been talking.”

“Would you like to go home now Courtney?”

“Yes.” Courtney replied.

“Ok Hannah, can you drive her home? That would be better right?” I asked looking at Courtney. Courtney nodded.

“Yes Master.”

I tossed Hannah my car keys and she and Courtney headed out the door. After they had left, Xylander buzzed in my pocket.

“Are you kidding me?” He cried after I picked him up, “No sex?”

“No!” I replied incredulously.

“Why not?”

“Because it’d be wrong that’s why!”

“Morals Schmorals! There were three sexy ladies under one roof and you only fucked one of them? The one you’ve already fucked before? What’s wrong with you man?”

“What happened to the formal Old English-y Xylander?”

“He went out the window cause he’s so mad that you didn’t fuck!”

“Is that really all you’re going to talk about?”

“Well no. I have a proposal. Because I won’t take this sitting down. You need more power. I need more fucking. You don’t want to die. I want to see you live so you can fuck.”

“Why do you want me to have so much sex anyway?”

“Because I literally get off on it.”

“A rock gets off if I get off?”

“Yes.”

“Ewww.” I scrunched up my nose, “That’s kinda messed up.”

“So don’t be selfish! I need you to have sex. So here’s my proposal. You fix people.”

“What do you mean?”

“You find the nastiest meanest girls in school and you make them nicer. You enslave them, get power from them, and you fuck them. But in the end, you change them for the better.”

“Ok that’s a better idea then just fucking random girls but I still don’t like it.”

“Oh cuz you’re messing with free wills then fine! I’m not going to teach you anything more about magic then. Or help you at all. I’ll just wait until this cycle ends so I can find another dude who will actually give a fuck, and fuck!”

“Whoa hold on. That’s a low blow! I need your help. I have no idea what I’m doing!”

“Too bad! Sucks to be you!”

“Gah! Ok fine I’ll think about it ok! Ok?!”

“Great! Let me know who our first target will be and make her saucy!”

* * *

Hannah returned from dropping Courtney off and I promptly told her about Xylander’s ultimatum.

“That’s a tough one Master.” Hannah said.

“You can just call me Kyle.” I said.

“But you like it when I call you Master.” Hannah said, “I can tell.”

“You can? Shit.” I said blushing.

“Awww you’re cute! Look at those red cheeks!”

“Come on, lets get back to the subject.”

“Right sorry. I can’t make the decision for you. But honestly, I like this.”

“Being a thrall?!”

“Yeah. There are definitely some positive perks to this.”

“Like what?”

“Well, sex. And amazing sex at that. Best sex of my life. I really worry and stress a lot less. I look good, I feel good, my self esteem is way up, and I have a guy who genuinely cares about me. Honestly Kyle, if I had known you like this, known what kind of guy you really were I would’ve dated you in a heart beat, no magic, no thralls, no nothing.”

“Really?”

“Yup! Now can you fuck me? Cuz I’m horny and talking about what a great guy you are makes me think about the great guy you have down here.” She said grabbing my crotch.

I couldn’t resist.

* * *

The next day, I awoke to Hannah sucking my dick, and to my surprise, Nicole helping her out.

“Good morning Master!” Nicole said, stopping for just a second.

I came right then and there, more out of surprise then anything else. Though two attractive girls sucking me off to wake me up was pretty hot.

“Uh hey guys. Good morning!”

“I decided to wake you up all special Master.” Hannah said.

“And I decided to give you a gift since you helped me so much.”

“I mean, I didn’t do that much.”

“You stopped my brother from raping my mindless body. I think that deserves a reward.”

“You’re not mad?”

“No. You saved me. I’m in your debt. Heck I love you to death already!”

She clammed up a bit realizing the radicalness of what she was declaring the more she talked. I sat up and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Well you’re welcome. But you don’t have to do this if you don’t want too. You don’t owe me anything.”

“Maybe. But I do want to do this.” She said with a wink and kissed me on the lips. Lifting up her t-shirt as Hannah began to work my member up to hardness again.

* * *

The weekend was amazing. Besides the time I took to reinforce the magical barriers and John Ethans silence and shackle restraint spells, the two girls and I got to know each other a lot better. I had explored every inch of their body by the end but had also gotten to know them a lot on a personal level as well. Hannah was calm, quirky, funny, and quite adorable. Her sense of humor was a little off, but to me it was endearing because she found herself so clever. Nicole was passionate, but shy, and often would get carried away by her passion only to realize she had gone perhaps a little too far. Both girls seemed to genuinely like me and Nicole had done it without any rules or changes to personality whatsoever.

Finally, Sunday night rolled around, we were going to school the next day.

“What do I do with John Ethan? He has to go to school tomorrow or people will get suspicious.”

“That’s true.” Hannah said.

“Aren’t your parents worried about you guys?”

“Actually…” Nicole said, awkwardly, “They’re kind of mindless husks of their own that only go out and make money for him. Mom’s a stripper now and Dad’s working overtime to make money for him. The worst part is I looked at your spell book and he destroyed their minds completely, they’re irredeemable.”

“Wow.” I said, “Sorry.”

“It’s ok. They weren’t the best parents, but it is hard. And making Mom strip is pretty terrible. But they’re un-savable, they’re going to do the one thing he ordered them to do until they die.”

“He used the one task till they die spell?!” I asked incredulous.

“Yeah.” Nicole replied, “That’s my brother.”

“Damn.”

I thought it over, and then looked at the chained boy who was wide eyed with fear.

“You’re one sick bastard. Tyael ael ha’ois nelg oitnaer ha’oi vaei you will become a Catholic Priest and adhere to the rules and laws of the church as perfectly as you can especially celibacy. You will not kill yourself. You will never use magic again.”

I deactivated the magical barriers, the chains, and the silence, and he left the room, presumably to become a priest.

“That’s a fitting punishment. The one task till you die spell…giving him a taste of his own medicine.” Nicole said,

“Yeah I thought so.” I replied.

“The bright side is now too that we can take the money my parents are making. He told them to leave checks on our kitchen island. So now you make $300,000 dollars a year plus whatever strippers make so maybe 320? 340? They’re driving to work and paying mortgage costs, but all the rest of the money goes to you.”

“Are you kidding?”

“No Master. I’m not.”

Needless to say I bought a PS4, an Xbox One, a nice new gaming desktop, and several monitors for my room by the next week. Did I feel guilty? Yeah. But that money was just sitting there, and I wasn’t going to waste money that was literally wasting away.

* * *

The next few weeks were normal, well, better than normal. I had a lot of nice new stuff with the new money I had, and I had two attractive girl wrapped around me at all hours. I was the envy of all the guys at school. The only awkward time was Courtney who generally avoided me. But I couldn’t blame her. I had saved her, she didn’t need to love me, and I didn’t want her too unless she wanted too. John Ethan had quit school and had been reportedly regularly attending Mass on Sundays.

Things changed a little however, around the beginning of February. A not so pleasant face showed up at my door.

“Kyle, hey there!”

Okay, it was a really pleasant face, a drop dead gorgeous face to be truthful. It was Mia, the head cheerleader. She had big pouty lips, long platinum blonde hair, long legs, big ass, small waist and big tits that were probably her sweet 16 present because they were unnaturally perky at a solid C or D cup if I guessed right. She was wearing a form fitting red knit sweater dress that hugged her curves in all the right places with black lace leggings underneath and six inch pumps to kill. Her mini-coop was parked outside.

“Uh hey Mia. What brings you here?”

“Oh just dropping in to say hi.”

She walked right past me into my house. As I turned, I could see Hannah and Nicole give her a look of disgust.

“Mia, uh not to be rude, but what are you doing here?”

“I just wanted to hang out with my friend Kyle.” She said playing innocent.

“We’ve never talked before.”

“Then I wanted to get to know you better.” She said subtly, yet seductively playing with her hair. I glanced at the girls and they nodded.

Etnysser!

There was a powerful surge that left me. I could feel the magical energy hit Mia just beyond Mia. Colorful smoky wisps emerged around her, one purple and one yellow. The two wisps collided, mixed, and then exploded into non-existence, I could feel the tangible resistance from the wisp similar to John Ethan’s power level, but this time, much greater. The purple wisp reformed around her and Mia collapsed. and I caught her.

“What was that?!” Hannah asked incredulous.

“I’m figuring that out right now.” I said confused. “Ok Mia, tell me why you’re really here.”

“To win you for myself.”

What the hell? Win me?

“Win me how? Explain.”

“You were becoming increasingly popular. All the girls in the school are beginning to love you and want you. All the guys are jealous. You weren’t dating anyone, although you had those two girls hanging off you. So I figured I would get you for myself while the getting was good.”

“Well that’s bitchy.” I said, “But that doesn’t explain the purple wisps and yellow wisps.”

As if on cue, there was a vibration in my pocket from Xylander. I took him out.

What’s up?

You just captured another Thraller’s thrall. Xylander said, the usual pluckiness out of his voice.

I did?

Yes. You did. Xylander was sounding shocked almost.

Is that upsetting?

No. It’s exciting really. Do you know what that means?! Xylander asked, suddenly very excited.

Uh…apparently not?!

You’re at least a Beta!

Beta? I asked, confused, You mean Beta class Thraller?!

YES!! There is no way for you to steal a thrall from another Thraller unless you’re at least Beta class! That’s what you just did!

Oh…Really!?

YES!

Xylander was literally shaking in my hand.

So I can steal other people’s slaves?

Yes.

Wow. Well that’s nice. How can I determine whose slave she was in the first place?

You can’t. Not easily at least. Unless of course the person who did this is pretty basic, or very powerful.

Why’s that?

Nubile Thrallers leave very distinct signatures in their magical work. You give off an aura, you, right now, do that. The signature and your aura are identical if not very similar.

Ok. I replied, So that’s like John Ethan, his aura was there and I could feel it. It was weaker and had a distinct feel to it.

Exactly. For Gamma to Alpha class Thrallers, they often leave specific symbols called hallmarks. Marking your territory is a common practice.

How do I find if Mia has a hallmark?

Cast this spell. Then look at her stomach, below the navel.

An image appeared in my mind of a spell called Ristier which revealed hallmarks and meant something like “reveal” and then the counterpart spell Erriki which marked them. However there was a third spell, to reveal past hallmarks called Sira’oitn which revealed the hallmarks of a Thralls past Thrallers. I cast this spell on Mia and she shook slightly.

Pulling up her red sweater dress, I saw a white light emerge from within Mia’s body and surface just below the navel. The symbol was outlined in yellow and looked like a hammer and shield. Xylander buzzed.

That’s not good. Your enemy Thraller is a strong one. He has a hallmark.

I have one too right?

Yes and no.

What do you mean?

You have the ability to create a hallmark however you have not created it yet.

Ok, so how do I create one?

Cast the spell, and you’ll get one. It’s a reflection of the user. You should cast it on someone like Hannah, but practice with this girl first. Also can we please rock this one?

I’m not into revenge sex dude.

For inexplicable reasons, I could tell the magical rock was moping as I placed him back in my pocket. I focused on Mia’s navel, lifting her sweater dress, and then cast the spell.

Erriki!

The symbol of a wolf, purple in color, emerged on Mia’s belly.

“Cool.” I said out loud.

Hannah and Nicole walked over, “What is that?” Nicole asked.

“It’s a hallmark.”

“Like the card?” Nicole said with a laugh.

“No, it’s a symbol of ownership. Uh-yeah I guess that’s what it is.”

“Ooh! Put them on us too!” Nicole said with extreme enthusiasm, then retracted, “That is if you want too Master.”

“Uh yeah sure. Lift up your shirt.”

Nicole and Hannah both did so, and I concentrated on their bellies.

Erriki!

And just like that, the symbols emerged on their bellies as well.

“These are pretty.” Nicole said, “Do they go away?”

“Yeah. After a little bit.”

Nicole walked over and lifted up Mia’s sweater dress, and indeed the mark was now gone.

“Aw, too bad. I like it.”

“So what just happened here?”

“Apparently an enemy thraller just sent Mia to seduce me. Beyond that I’m not sure. The yellow wisps represented the thraller’s hold on her, the purple one was mine. Maybe they wanted information, maybe they wanted to kill me, I have no idea.”

“Hey! Look at this!”

Nicole pulled out a slip of paper from the back of Mia’s black lace panties. She read the note aloud,

“Dear friend. I know you exist. I’d like to set up a call with you, a magical call. I can sense your power and you’re a strong one. Consider Mia a gift. If you haven’t already taken her from me, simply say the phrase ‘Mia more.’ to her three times in a row and she will become a subservient thrall for you. Mia can be our contact point. Call me as soon as you read this.”

Nicole looked at me inquisitively.

“What should we do?” Hannah asked.

“I guess we make that call.”

I pulled Xylander out of my pocket, Hey, what do you think.

This guys strong, if he wants to make peace that’s great, if he’s calling you he doesn’t want to kill you at the moment. I’d call him, but be careful.

Ok how do I call him?

A page appeared in my mind for a spell called Milleki or “message” in Mer. It required an agreed upon contact point to use as the focus for the spell such as a person or object that both the receiver and caller knew of. In this case that would be Mia which made sense as I would have no other object to call the thraller from. The contact point could be a permanent link that could be activated whenever needed, or ended immediately after the call never to be used again.

Mia was still mindlessly under effects of the Etnysser! spell, slightly swaying as I focused on her and said,

Milleki!

Mia jerked slightly and then a magical image formed in front of her like a television monitor except the edges were wavy and hazy. Before him sat a man, maybe late 20’s in age, with black hair underneath a tan colored fedora. He was wearing a tan suit and black tie and bore a charming smile on his face.

“Well hello there.” He said. “We have much to discuss.”