The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: Yada Yada

Note: First Chapter has an odd format, gets normal from there. Inspired by the story Primeval Power, very loosely. That story was short but got my imagination running and chapter one looks quite similar to that story, however I took the authors idea and ran with it and attempted to make it my own. Credit for the idea goes to the author of said story alone. For me personally, sex is a side factor to the actual story elements and the control itself. Sex will definitely be in here, it’s just not my main goal.

Gotta also give some credit to authors like J. Darksong JRParz, and URNmypower who have been some of my favorites over the years. Email me if you like what you read. Comments are always lovely. Please disregard bad grammar. I believe I’m pretty good grammar wise, but no one’s perfect. I honestly tried my best with the grammar.

Thraller

1.

Conception

“Kyle, I need you.”

“Are you ok?”

* * *

I had been woken up by my buzzing phone. My ringtone playing a classy rendition of “Blackbird” by The Beatles. I looked at the time on my phone, it was three in the morning. What could someone possibly need at three AM? The caller ID displayed that it was my friend Hannah. I groaned, but after the seventh or so ring, I gave in.

I answered.

* * *

“I’m fine.”

“You don’t sound ok.”

“I’m fine. Really.”

* * *

Her voice was so distant…so emotionless. Hannah was normally a peppy person. Not the most wild and crazy person I had ever met, but this was definitely not sounding like her. I was getting worried, was she ok? She was normally a responsible girl who went to bed before midnight. What had happened to get her to call me at three in the morning?

* * *

“Where are you?! What do you need?!”

“Come to me.”

“Come to you?”

“Please, I need you to come here.”

“Alright, I’m coming, where are you?”

“My house.”

“Your house?”

“Your already there? Alright I’m coming. Are you sure you’re alright.”

“Yes. Just please come.”

* * *

It was a cold winter night, so I had to bundle up with a scarf and a hat. I stepped out the door and made the short walk over to my car. I turned on the engine, the headlights, and then backed out of the driveway a little too fast. I was worried.

I had a reputation amongst the faculty of Liberty High as a slacker. It was quite warranted, but I got A’s and my PSAT score was through the roof so I knew I was fine. I cared far more for having fun, girls, sports, friends, and anything else then school and academics. I worked just to get by and that’s how I met Hannah.

Hannah was top of our class, the undoubted Valedictorian, a good girl who did everything right. She was totally fun though, and combined the ideals of the girl next door with the unattainable good girl and just hint of mischief that drove me crazy. In short she was very attractive, quite humorous, and quite amicable.

I would also consider myself quite attractive. I’m Korean-American, (another thing that didn’t help on college applications, my ethnicity just works too hard), I played a bit of sports earlier in high school and tried to work out. I was still pretty skinny, but had some abs to show for it, and I liked to dress well, with vests and ties and scarves. I like to think I’m a rational, fair-minded being although that’s supposedly far from the truth according to some psychology courses I took. I’m pretty personable, I’m pretty outgoing, I like a wide variety of music and can play a few instruments, (guitar, uke, and piano), I sang in the choir in high school, etc.

But that’s how we met. The choir and Algebra II. Hannah was acing the class and I hadn’t cared much for studying and barely did so I had failed the first test rather splendidly. The new teacher, Mr. Marone, indomitable as he was, had ignored the faculty of the school and believed in me. He had asked Hannah if she’d be willing to tutor me a little and she had agreed for the extra credit. When we tutored after school I had to be a little late for football practice but I never minded cause we were becoming friends and I liked hanging out with her. Hannah was often the topic of discussion in our freshman football locker room. Many of the guys wanted to get into her pants. I had developed a bit of a crush on her myself, but was satisfied enough with maintaining our friendship, preferring to be good friends then ruin it with romance.

We had also sang in the choir and she sat right in front of me as an alto, I a tenor, and freshman year saw us form a truly healthy friendship. That being said, this was an odd thing to do for Hannah. She had never been like this before, she had never really asked me for a favor at all. This made the call even more…pressing.

* * *

“Hannah!”

“Kyle, follow me.”

“You gotta tell me what’s going on.”

“I will, just follow me.”

“Where are we going?”

* * *

I couldn’t get a good look at her the entire time, but something about her was off. She was wearing her general study outfit with her hair pulled back in a ponytail and a long comfortable t-shirt with sweatpants. But it was freezing out here, she shouldn’t have been out here like that. She must have been cold at the very least.

She would never have taken drugs, I thought, so she wasn’t high. She was walking straight and purposefully which ruled out drunk, but something was definitely different about her. I followed her into the house, up the stairs and into her bedroom.

* * *

“Hello Kyle.”

“Uh hi. How can I help you Hannah?”

“I…you’re supposed too… take that.”

“What is that?”

“I don’t know.” She said, “Take it.”

“Uh.”

“Kyle please! Just take it! I need you to—”

* * *

She had pointed over to an object on her desk her voice was weird sounding. Like she was asleep and deeply relaxed. She couldn’t be sleep walking though right?

I walked over and picked up the object on her desk to inspect it, a weird black and shiny stone of some sort. I felt a rush of energy that coursed through my whole body, and a voice in my head, “She’s yours now.”

And then I woke up.

* * *

I woke up, but not in my own bed, I was in Hannah’s bed. Dressed in simple white underwear, Hannah was there holding my hand.

“Kyle I don’t usually do this sort of thing, but I need it so…”

“Uh yeah. Sure.”

“And you wanted me to film it right?”

“Uh—” I was totally disoriented now.

Not only was she half clothed in front of me, I could see the tops of her breast which were slight but ample. Her skin was pale and soft, and her hand was slightly cold but still warm with life. Her stomach flat and toned. That itself was incredibly distracting, but this brand new situation had my mind reeling. This wasn’t real either right?

“I’ll take that as a yes.” She said with a smile.

She pushed me down onto the bed giving me a kiss before leaning over me, her tits in my face, as she did something on her desk, presumably start up a camera. I was naked, and my dick didn’t seem to care if this was a dream or real as it was at full mast. She leaned down and began soft suckling of my member, releasing a loud groan from my throat. Holy shit this felt good and real.

My mind was in bliss, but soon, it wasn’t enough for Hannah who moved her panties aside and mounted me. The resulting pleasure was almost too much, but I managed to hold on as she ground down on me and hopped up and down. She moaned, causing me to get even more turned on then I already was and soon, we came together with a loud yell.

* * *

I awoke with a start. It was 7:30 in the morning. Way too early by my normal standards, but with the dream I had, I knew I wasn’t going back to sleep. I sat up in my bed and looked out the window, it was snowing now and a little inch of snow was piling up.

The dream had been crystal clear, and it still was. So clear that I hadn’t forgot a single bit of it which was unusual. I never remembered my dreams as closely as that.

I got out of my bed and slipped on my jeans. I checked the phone in my pocket and opened it up, only to see a video on the screen. I pressed the play button, it was a video of Hannah. She carefully placed the phone on the desk, perched just it could give us the right angle, and then gave it a wink. As she moved further away from the camera, her bra and panties became visible, simple white undergarments that looked great on her. She moved aside to reveal none other than me, completely naked with a hard dick on display. She sucked it for a little bit, making slopping noises and then, eliciting my groan she mounted me with a flourish and began bouncing up and down.

I stopped the video, and sat back on the bed. It was real

* * *

I found the stone in my pocket and rubbed it absent-mindedly. This was crazy. Something had happened. Hannah was definitely not the type of girl to just randomly sleep around, and we had been friends and there had been no hint of sexual tension between us.

I mean, I guess I could’ve just totally missed things, but…

I sighed and collected my thoughts. Apparently the second dream wasn’t actually a dream which suggest that the first one might have been real too. Hannah had seemed quite odd that night, as if possessed or controlled, maybe by the stone itself? Anything was possible at this point. He pulled out the stone and looked at it in his palm. It was little warm to the touch, he realized, and if he was a bit paranoid, he thought he could feel it buzzing or humming a bit in his hand.

Did Hannah remember this? I contemplated this idea by looking down at nothing, but realized that there was a green fuzzy carpet on the floor. That was strange…my room didn’t have a carpet at…

I looked around, slowly raising my head, and realized, that I was in none other than Hannah’s room. It had been real. I was here. Holy crap.

Footsteps came from down the hall and the door opened, with Hannah walking in with only a towel around her body and head. She blushed slightly upon seeing me. I realized that I was still completely naked.

“Uh sorry. I should probably put some clothes on.”

“Yeah. Me too.” Hannah said.

There was an awkward pause.

“Would you mind—”

She indicated with her hand, a flick of her wrist, that I should look away.

“Uh yeah if we just—”

I spun around and found my clothes in various locations around the floor and picked them up and slipped them on.

“You can turn around now.” Hannah said.

I turned around and she was wearing athletic shorts and a long t-shirt, her head still in a towel.

“Sorry.” She said with an awkward smile, “I guess we’ve already seen it all but I still just wanted some modesty you know?”

“No thats ok.” I said.

“I honestly don’t know what came over me last night.”

“Uh yeah.”

“But it was really good. I’ve never really done that before. Just grabbed some guy. Not that you’re some guy! Uh…oh damn it.”

She was increasingly getting flustered. I moved a little closer and looked her in the eye.

“Hey it’s ok. I get it. It was a little weird I admit. But I had a good time.”

“Are we…going to do it again?”

“Now?!” I asked incredulous.

“Well uh yeah. And in the future.”

“Well uh sure I mean I’d be up for—”

“Good, cuz God I’m really horny right now and I don’t know why!”

She ripped off her shirt and tackled me onto the bed, aggressively kissing me and grabbing at my clothing. She undid my jeans and began sucking my dick again, oh man did it feel good. She kissed the top and then licked it from the bottom up. Inhaling it, she sucked on the tip and then drew back and let it rest on her tongue. She suddenly frowned, and retracted her tongue as if in thought and then pulled away and stopped.

“Oh this is so weird I…you must think I’m a slut now.”

“Hey no. Not at all. I mean this is weird, I agree with that, but you’re not a slut. Don’t degrade yourself like that.”

“Yeah?” She asked.

“Yeah. You’re not a slut. Believe it, don’t forget it.”

She smiled, and leaned in and kissed me once again, taking my dick into her hands and stroking it.

“Maybe I don’t mind being a little slutty with you though.” Hannah said as we kissed.

She pulled back, and peeled her shorts down ever so slightly and turned around, this time wearing a blue and white striped pair of panties that covered her whole butt but left little to the imagination. I sat up and reached out peeling them down a little as she moved down on all fours. She looked back and whispered,

“Take me.”

So I did. I thrust inside her, my dick raging as it realized that this was indeed real and this sort of thing was going to happen again with Hannah, again in the future. This was a side of Hannah that I had never seen, it surprised me to no end. She was so professional and proper, this was quite…out of character. But my body pushed those thoughts aside as I roared with satisfaction.

Our bodies slapped against each other, her toned ass against my pelvis, as I groaned and she screamed with pleasure. And finally, we reached our climax and I pulled out just after she finished hers so as not to risk some unwanted additions to my life.

Panting, I relaxed a little, but noticed that Hannah had passed out, her body limp and her face planted into the bed sheets making her ass stick up in the air. I gave myself the luxury of copping a feel, running my hand over the toned flesh and giving it a squeeze. I respected her space though and walked over to my pants and picked up the stone in the pocket. Abruptly, Hannah twitched. I touched the stone again and she relaxed her body so that she was prone, righted herself and stood up facing him with a familiar vacant look in her eye.

“Hello Master.” She said, bowing slightly. Her voice was monotone and lifeless.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“The stone. You touched it. I touched it first and it tried to activate me. The stone activates the latent abilities of a person.”

“Latent abilities?”

“Yes. You’re latent abilities. You are an advanced human being capable of accessing the supernatural. Magic. I had no latent abilities and so it searched through me, all of my friends, you were the first and only one it found with latent abilities so it made me find you. I spent the previous hours before I called you writing out this book of spells.”

She handed me a spiral rule full of her handwritten notes.

“Many of these spells are used for the corralling of thralls. Each person under your control augments your abilities greatly, eventually decreasing in power by quantity and improving with quality. I am your first thrall though I do not know it. You may choose if your thrall know they are a thrall or not.”

“How did you become my slave?!” I asked, incredulous.

“Once activated, your magical abilities let out a burst of energy and found me, the nearest person. With your attraction to me, the natural outcome was to enslave me and make me your thrall or slave as you put it.”

“Well shit. That’s not what I wanted.”

Hannah ignored my comments, “Being a thrall means that I am very devoted to you and sexually attracted to you. At a moments notice I am ready for sex or to serve your every need. The magic also keeps my appearance younger, and my body more fit.”

“Wow ok.”

I was completely overwhelmed. This wasn’t exactly what I had wanted. I really couldn’t say much but my head was turning a mile a minute. Hannah, slavery, magical powers! Was I going insane? I put some pants on and rushed off over to the nearest bathroom and splashed water in my face. Still real. I pinched myself. Still real. Everything was real. Well…it could still be an elaborate prank… I thought. A very elaborate one. It seemed unlikely, but one way to figure some things out was try the spell book.

I ran back to the room, Hannah still in her mindless state.

“Welcome back Master.” She said, still monotone.

“Uh hey.”

I ignored her as I opened the spell book, taking a quick look at the table of contents.

A Thraller’s Guide

  1. Introduction
  2. Basics of Spellcraft and Magic
  3. Elemental Spells
  4. Spiritual Spells
  5. Psychological Spells
  6. Thraller Spells
  7. Forbidden and Dangerous Spells

There were some more categories but I only briefly glanced at them. Something simple then? I leafed to the Basics section and found a spell that seemed appropriate called Laekyn.

Laekyn” I called out to nothing, extending my upturned palm before me.

Like magic, pun intended, a white orb of light appeared in front of me after a brief surge of energy pulsed through me. Stunned I closed my palm, dispelling the light. Calmly as he could, he opened the book once again and took a look at the spells once again.

Basics on Thraller Spells:

Thraller Spells are used for the capturing, maintaining and controlling of thralls or slaves. Why take a thrall? It is generally the practice of thrallers to take thralls of their own. This is done to amass personal magical power and for pleasure. Besides the obvious benefits of having a servant both in labor and for sexual pleasure, every thrall allows the thraller greater access to magical power. Certain thralls are more valuable than others. For example, a thrall with magical abilities gives the thraller more power than a thrall who lacks these abilities. Thralls who are more physically fit are also worth more to the thraller. Thralls of great importance, both politically and socially also provide more power. It is unknown why this is the case, but it true regardless.

However there is a limit on the amount of power a thraller can possess. Thrallers reach limit on the amount of power they can gain and at this point, they can no longer gain anymore no matter how many thralls they gain or how powerful the thralls are. An Alpha Class Thraller is the generally accepted highest power threshold for a thraller. An average thraller is an Epsilon Class Thraller capable of taking 3-10 thralls. Alpha Class Thrallers are capable of amassing thrall counts of up to 1000. There are rumors of those capable of greater things, but these are unconfirmed. Thrallers are naturally attractive to members their preferred sex by some magical means as soon as they are activated. If the thraller is unaware of his activated abilities, he may simply presume that he is skilled in the art of seduction. Many around him may act on this attraction if left unchecked.

Thralls themselves are quite flexible in the parameters in which they operate. Their level of free will can range from completely mindless vegetables to seemingly fully functioning people. However one thing holds true for all of these thralls, they obey their master. Some thralls are unaware that they themselves are thralls while others are completely aware.

Once under a spell, a thrall will have a natural resistance against other thrallers attempted take overs that is very difficult to break. Only Beta or Alpha Class Thrallers are powerful enough to break these spells.

I took a look at some of the spells, there were so many. Way too many to count. Spells for the small alterations of appearance mostly just the changing of hair or eye colors or cleansing of skin. He also wasn’t surprised to find a breast augmentation spell as well. Others were more mental, putting different subjects into various states of mindlessness. From his readings, he determined that Hannah was in a “Mindless/Peaceful” state where her mind was still functioning but not active like she was asleep. He could take her further down where she would be near Thrallic, or erase her brain completely making her a shell. He could also bring her up in consciousness to states where she understood what was going on but was unable to take the initiative on any action she did, to completely autonomous save for orders he could give. There were other spells as well. Some kinky spells for magical chains and whips, and others for giving direct commands to people, to enslaving people without their knowledge, etc.

“Hannah?”

“Yes Master?”

“If I bring you up to full consciousness what will you do?”

“I will be fine Master. Due to your magic, I’ll just think I’m in love with you.”

“Ok.”

Foirr!” I called out, extending my hand towards Hannah. Power surged through me, more this time than the light spell, and Hannah was roused to consciousness.

“Hey Kyle!” She said with a smile.

She walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“That was great.” She said with a big smile. “I’m still not sure what came over me though.”

She put a thoughtful finger to her chin and glanced up at the ceiling.

“Yeah, it’s not really like you I guess.” I said, suddenly feeling pretty guilty.

This had been all my fault, enslaving her. And now she was naively unaware that she was now my slave, or thrall or whatever. This affection she had for me was completely manufactured. It was sickening.

I looked back at the book to cast another spell but stopped myself. I needed time to think in order to not act rashly.

“What is that?” She asked pointing out the notebook.

“Oh nothing. Just a schedule for today.” I said.

“Oh ok. Well am I on their? I’d like to see you later.” She said, then hesitated, “Uh you know, we should hang out.”

“Uh yeah sure. How about…” I made a quick mental calendar, barely registering the conversation, “Tonight then.”

“Ok! I’ll text you! I’ve got to go to class. Make yourself at home!”

I sat down on her bed as Hannah, who I realized was still naked, got dressed and headed out the door for class.

I had a lot of things to think about for sure.

* * *

After some thought and barely paying attention in class, I had reached some solid conclusions. A: I was going to let Hannah know she was a thrall. B: I was never taking another thrall. C: I was going to use magic, at most, to help with daily tasks.

Or at least these were the conclusions I had reached before I looked at the book again.

A Reason for Thralls

Many first time thrallers have moral objections to taking thralls for themselves. This is perhaps legitimate from their initial perspective however these morals should be quickly thrown out. Why might you ask? The simple answer is other thrallers. At any place on the globe, there are always thrallers, weak or strong, they are there. A population of 10,000,000 has approximately 2-5 thrallers. However in concentrated pockets of culture and intelligence such as major cities, schools and universities, etc. These numbers increase to 2-5 thrallers per 10,000. Only a naive and moral thraller would assume his fellow thrallers are 100% altruistic. Thus the moral thraller should protect himself and any thralls he takes as to ensure their proper treatment, and to protect himself. The 100% most effective way to protect someone from another thraller is to enthrall them yourself.

And that threw a wrench in my plans. Upon further investigation, it appeared that thrallers, which wasn’t the hardest thing to guess, were not known to be good people and thus you had to safeguard yourselves against them. So in a way I was helping the people I enslave right? That seemed like questionable morality. Enslaving people for moral reasons seemed reprehensible at best. At the worst it seemed like a tragic oxymoron that I could convince myself of in order to justify my egregious actions. (There’s my good ol’ public school education for you right there.)

To skip forward a little, I debated these moral questions for a few days and came to a few conclusions. I determined that enthrallment would be a last resort. I talked to Hannah some more after the initial event. I had debated about the whole thrall thing and telling her and eventually broken down and told her.

* * *

Azesi!

Hannah, who had been acting quite normally, suddenly paused, her eyes going blank slightly and then a frown forming on her face.

“Hannah, we need to talk about these things I just revealed to you.”

“I’m your thrall huh? A slave?!” Hannah was beginning to grow angry.

“Yes.” I tried to reply as cooly as possible.

“And you did this to me?” Hannah’s anger was growing as she seemed to remember things in reverse order.

“Yes.”

“But…oh…”

Hannah put her hand to her head, her anger subsiding.

“This was an accident then?”

“Yes.” I replied, not knowing what else to say.

“I guess I can’t be mad at you then.”

I breathed a sigh of relief.

“I’m sorry this happened, I didn’t want any of this!” I cried out. “I mean I did have a crush on you, but that was something I wanted to pursue properly! Not in some twisted roundabout way!”

She took my hand, “Hey, its ok. It’s not your fault.”

“Thanks.” I said, calming down but only a little.

It really did mean a lot to me, she was understanding. She wasn’t mad.

“Is there a way to reverse things? I wrote that whole book down but I don’t remember everything?”

I looked at her and sighed, “Not that I’m aware of. I read through all the thraller spells, there were no reversal spells. I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok.” Hannah said, though visibly disappointed. Realization dawned on her face, “You’re not taking more thralls are you?”

“Not if I can help it.”

“Meaning?”

“You wrote the book. There are more people like me. And I’m assuming a lot of them aren’t very nice people. I don’t want to take more thralls but it might be necessary to protect them from other thrallers.”

“Right. Hard to tamper with other peoples’ thralls.” Hannah said remembering.

“I’d really rather not though.” I said, “It just doesn’t seem right.”

* * *

A week passed. Me and Hannah had hung out some more. She had needed space for a couple days, but soon the magic grew too strong and she needed to be by my side. She needed to serve me. She needed to bang me. It was weird but I obliged. I didn’t mind having her around. I enjoyed her company, but it felt tainted somehow, ever so slightly.

I had been working on a few spells. Some offensive ones, some defensive ones, and some multi-purpose utility spells. Before I went out every morning, I’d cast a spell called Dinirn Mekaer which allowed me to detect the presence of other magic users and thrallers. There were safeguards against it, which I had also cast on myself, but it wouldn’t hurt to cast the spell to see if anyone was around.

For most of the week nothing had happened, but on Friday, as me and Hannah left Choir, I felt it. A strong magical presence was close by. It was late after school and no one was around. I glanced around quickly but saw nothing at the moment.

We were walking towards my car, (I had been driving her to school since her enthrallment), and she had spotted her friend Courtney along the way and we were talking. But from behind I could feel it. A strong magical presence emanating from behind. It was a little fuzzy at first, but then I could almost tangibly feel my spell run up against a counterspell. I looked in a car window to see a reflection. It was a young freshman kid, two years younger than me who I’d never seen before. He had dirty blonde hair that fell in front of his face. He was short, and skinny and wearing a plain white t-shirt and jeans. A pretty young girl was following close behind him dressed quite fetchingly with a tight skirt and top that left little to the imagination yet somehow managed to comply with the school’s nebulous dress code. He seemed stunned that their was some magical resistance. This kid was a thraller too.

With the spell, I could tell as well that he wasn’t that strong. I had no idea how strong I was, but this kid was a lot weaker. His magic was being directed towards Courtney, he was trying to enthrall her. With renewed effort, the kid cast a spell on Courtney. Panicking I did the only thing I could and under my breath cried out,

Etnyserr!

Courtney stumbled a little and Hannah was there to catch her. She quickly looked up at me, eyes wide with confusion and a little anger, but I wasn’t paying attention. I was heading straight for the kid.

The little freshman kid panicked and yelled, out loud.

Faesi Snsied!

As he was halfway through his sentence, I realized what was happening and whispered under my breath another spell I had learned as quickly as I could.

Utliit Syaeirv!

An invisible barrier was erected in front of me that followed me around. The stream of flames hit the shield and cascaded around me, licking the air around me. As I walked through fire the kids face got more and more scared. The girl behind him, I noticed, had a completely vacant stare. My anger at its peak, I called out two more spells.

Syergri! Gek!

Magical energy formed around the boys hands and mouth, gagging and tying his hands and legs. The magical shackles brought him to his knees as the stream of fire stopped. I looked at the girl, a pretty thing with straight blonde hair and slight form.

“Carry him and follow me.” I said to her.

“Yes Master.”

I noted that she had called me master, and then I turned around towards my car. How the hell was I supposed to deal with this?

* * *

Upon getting the car, I could my energy levels at an all time low. The magic I had cast had exhausted me.

“Hannah, you drive. Back to my house.”

She looked at me with concern.

“Just get going.”

Hannah drove as I fell asleep in the passengers seat. Courtney was vacantly staring at nothing in the back next to the bound and gagged freshman kid who was sitting next to his vacant eyed slave.

Hannah woke me up by the time we reached my house. I had everyone come into my room where I sat Hannah and Courtney on the bed and the slave and her gagged master inside my personal bathroom. I locked them inside with more magical barriers creating a rudimentary prison cell for him and then dispelled the gag.

He immediately called out a spell I didn’t recognize, causing himself to disappear and then reappear within the confines of the shield. It must have been some sort of teleportation spell. He bashed at it with several fire spells until he became exhausted. Luckily I had created a box for him so the bathroom itself was left unscathed. Finally when he had finished and given up I addressed him.

“What’s your name?”

“Fuck you!”

“Did your parents hate you that much? Naming you a thing like that?”

“Fuck you man. That girl! She was mine!”

“Yeah because women are obviously pieces of property.”

“You got a slave too! Don’t get all high and mighty with me!”

That hit nerve. Mostly because it was true. Grabbing the book once again, I searched through the spell book to find a spell of silence. Finding one I cast it on him as he continued to talk and berate me.

Saeritri!

His mouth opened but no noise came out. A look of confusion arose on his face, and then he sulked, turning away from me and sat down on the floor. Since I could control the barriers I had set up, I called to the girl inside,

“Come out and stand by my bed.”

“Yes Master. She replied.

She walked out of the barrier and out to me.

“Sit down on the bed. Courtney sit beside her.”

Courtney responded with moving but no words as she sat beside the girl. I looked at Hannah.

“What do I do?”

“I guess you enthrall them.” Hannah said, “You can’t reverse the spells cast on them. Now you have to make the best of it.”

“This really sucks. I didn’t want this.”

Hannah looked at me and walked over taking my hand and looking me straight in the eye.

“There’s no other option. And you did the best you could.”

“Your not mad about Courtney?”

“No.” She said with a sigh, looking away for just a second, “Yes. But not at you. You saved her from that creep.”

She indicated the freshman kid in the barrier prison, “I’d much rather have you be her Master than him. I’m just mad it had to come to that.”

“Me too.” I agreed, “Alright I guess I just proceed then.”

I looked over the two girls sitting on the bed.

The girl to the right was very thin. Almost thin enough to be a runway model, close enough to a twig that the possibility of them snapping was a plausible thought. But not entirely to that extreme. She did have some meat on her bones. She was pretty cute with an attractive mousy face. Big eyes and thin lips and sharp features. She had nice sandy blonde hair that fell to her shoulders. She wasn’t exactly curvy, but she had definitely been working out because her legs were toned, accentuated by the fact that you could basically see it all with her short skirt. Her super tight shirt revealed a toned midriff and a small chest with two little apple sized boobs. She couldn’t have been older than 15.

Courtney was a little different. She was older and it showed. Courtney had a slightly more sophisticated appearance, like a model for a fancy perfume or something. Poutier lips, sharp features and big piercing eyes with a lovely chocolate brown color. She had long straight brown hair that fell to her chest. She was wearing regular clothing. A brown button up blouse, silky and flowy with a green combat jacket on top and a pair of flattering blue jeans and taller brown rider boots. She was a little more filled out with a solid chest maybe a bra size bigger then the other girls. She too was toned and fit as she and Hannah did a lot of yoga together.

“What’s your name?” I asked addressing the young girl.

“Nicole Finley, Master.” The girl responded monotone.

“How old are you?”

“16, Master.”

Wow. She looked so young.

“What grade are you in?”

“I’m a freshman, Master.”

“What’s his name?”

“His name is John Ethan Finley, Master.”

“His name is John Ethan?”

“Yes Master.”

“Why are you calling me Master?”

“Because that is who you are.”

“Who is John Ethan? Is he your Master?”

Nicole didn’t respond, instead her brow furrowed for a second, “Yes Master.”

Confused, I turned aside for a second and stuck my hand in my pockets.

“Hannah would you mind making some food? I need some privacy.”

“Oh sure!” She said with a sympathetic smile. “I’ll give you some space.”

Hannah left the room as I moved my hands back and forth my pockets. My right hand brushed up against the stone again and suddenly, I heard a voice in my head.

The boy is an idiot.

It was the same voice that I had heard when I first touched the stone. I took it into my palm.

Uh hello? I replied with my thoughts.

Finally! You listen!

Uh sorry. Who are you?

I am Xylander, your encyclopedia of magic and the magical world.

Ok cool. Can you tell me why the boy is an idiot? I assume you mean John Ethan?

He used the wrong spell. He must not have read very far into the book. The girl, Nicole, she was his test subject and her brother. He used a basic spell called “Omih” which put her into a state of mindlessness. Her addressing you as Master means he told her to call him Master. But because he didn’t specify who “him” was, anyone who addresses her is Master. Idiot! I swear the magic users these days-

Uh cool. I said interrupting him, So she’s not enthralled?

No. But it’s a fine opportunity to enthrall her.

I’m not sure how comfortable I am with that.

And why not? She’s a pretty thing. I’d like to rock her body a little if you know what I mean.

You have opinions on beauty?

A rock can dream can’t he?

Wow, I have a horny, perverted, sarcastic, sentient rock in my pocket who also happens to be a magical encyclopedia.

Look you read the book. Take her, enthrall her. Then let her go if you want. You just want the power boost from her.

I’ll think about it.

I put Xylander back in my pocket. At least I knew why she was calling me Master now. I pondered over what to do, but decided I’d address it slightly later. I still had Courtney to handle. I grabbed Xylander once again.

What about Courtney?

I’d rock her too.

Not that! What spell do I use now?

Standard procedure is a thraller spell. Just depends on the amount of sentience and free will you want her to have and how much you want her to have. Use “Azesi” for full conscienceless and thrall awareness, or “Maetvrill” for a mindless Thrall. Those are the extremes, up to you. There’s a little more though, so talk to me after you decide. Regardless bang her for me huh?

I sighed and put Xylander back in my pocket.

“Courtney.” I said.

“Yes?”

Her voice was monotone. Damn. It was really kinda hot. Her vacant stare, her slightly open lips. It was getting me really worked up.

“I just made you a thrall of mine. Do you understand what that means?”

“Yes. I do now.” Courtney said with a hint of distaste.

“Do you understand why I did it?”

“No.” She replied.

“John Ethan over there.” I said pointing to the imprisoned boy, “He was trying to cast a spell on you to make you a slave. So I cast a spell on you instead.”

“Ok.”

“What do you think about that?”

“I do not like it.” Courtney replied.

“Well that’s understandable.” I said.

“How is it better for me to be a slave to you versus him?”

“I don’t want to treat you like a plaything or object. He does.”

“Oh.” Courtney said. It was odd because her voice was completely emotionless but her words reflected her surprise.

“Do you see the girl sitting next to you? That’s his sister.”

“Oh. That’s gross.”

“Yeah. Is that a little more understandable?”

“Yes. Thank you for saving me.”

“Here’s the thing. I cast a spell on you. It’s permanent.”

“Shit.” It was the most emotionless use of profanities I had ever heard.

“Yeah. So here’s a couple options. I can keep you mindless like this…”

I looked at the options in the spellbook.

“You can also believe that everything that happens to you while my active thrall is a dream. You can be mindless but pretend to have a personality on the outside. You can be completely ignorant to these facts and have false memories. Or you can be fully aware of everything.”

“Can I think about it?” She asked.

“Yes of course.” I thought about what she had just said, “So you’re mind is 100% conscious right now?”

“Yes. I’m trapped though. I can’t move or speak unless you want me to. I’m trapped in my own head.”

I frowned, “I’m so sorry.”

“It’s ok. Objectively, it’s not your fault.”

“You can tell me when you’re ready.”

I let her be. And considered how to handle Nicole. I guess I needed the power. But I didn’t really want another slave in my life. Regardless of what Courtney chose, I would still have a slave. But Nicole was another option. At the same time, if I just released her, she could tell somebody. Somebody important and I didn’t want that either.

“Nicole?”

“Yes Master?”

“Is your mind still there?”

“No Master.”

Shit. She couldn’t understand me. She was mindless. And I wanted to know what she wanted. At least with Courtney I wouldn’t feel as guilty because I allowed her to choose her fate, or at least how her fate played out more practically, but with Nicole, there was no way I could-

“Kyle. I’m ready.” Courtney said.

I was broken from my reverie. “Uh yeah?”

“I want to know everything.”

“So you want to be fully aware, of enthrallment, of everything?”

“Yes.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Ok.” I said.

I felt Xylander humming in my pocket. I realized that the rock encyclopedia had actually done that often, but I hadn’t paid attention. I picked up the rock.

You can use the ‘Azesi’ spell if you wish. However you have not done this really have you?

Only with Hannah.

Well then not at all. Xylander said with a huff, Your programming of her was instinctual. Your magic made her the way she is. Now, with a little bit more understanding you can program Courtney how you wish.

What do you mean? What exactly can I do?

That’s the other part I wanted to talk to you about. First you should use a spell to give her orders. With Hannah, your instinctual magic did that for you. For Nicole, John Ethan did absolutely nothing than a basic command spell. Try this spell instead.

A picture appeared in my mind of the book. It was different then Hannah’s far older and more intricately designed and written down. The spell on the page was called “Tegi Mh Itlnsoirnaea’tl na’ Hiesn”. The page also gave translations for the spells which were in Mer, the language of magic. Or at leasts that’s what the book said. The spell meant something along the lines of “Take my instructions to heart”. I read the description.

Upon the use of this spell such, certain events should take place. First the subject will enter an even deeper state in their magical trance then they first were with an ‘Etnysserr’ spell. With this deeper state they are now completely open to suggestion. Second the caster gives instructions to his thrall. These can be simple things such as unwavering loyalty to himself, romantic love etc. Or as complicated as triggers for specific events that may happen for the casters pleasure, protection, or machinations. Third, the caster should cast an awakening spell of his choice. These are referenced below.

So basically those other spells are just for putting people to sleep and then waking them up?

Correct. So as John Ethan used a command spell when he should have used a trance spell, you used a trance spell with Hannah where you should have used an instructional spell. However it is forgivable as this was your first thrall and you had other matters at hand such as popping your rocks in her.

Rookie mistake I guess. What kind of instructions do I give Courtney?

For both girls the absolute musts are as follows: 1. You are their master and as such you are the highest authority. A person to be obeyed. She is a thrall a person who serves her master. 2. A thrall may not injure her master or, through inaction, knowingly allow her master being to come to harm. 3. A thrall must obey the orders given to her by her master and her master alone unless her master gives her special permissions or exceptions. 4. A thrall must protect her own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the rules two and three.

That sounds eerily similar to the Three Laws of Robotics

The what?

Never mind. Continue

Those are the most important four to encourage the flourishing of you as the Thraller. However there are further suggestions. A: A thrall will have undying loyalty for her master, never betraying him in any circumstance. B: A thrall will feel love for her master, to the greatest degree. A romantic love. C: A thrall will always be ready for her master sexually. His touch and his very words can control her desires. D: A thrall will hate her master to the greatest degree. Yet will still follow his orders. E: A thrall will only speak if spoken too. F: A thrall will keep herself presentable and physically fit at all times for her master. G: A thrall if in a situation of life and death, will sacrifice herself for her master. H: A thrall will never act unless ordered to do so. She may do nothing on her own free will or volition unless allowed or ordered to do so by her master. I: A thrall-

Ok that’s enough I get the idea. For a horny rock you sure know how to talk.

It’s all in the nature of slavery and sex. Is it so surprising I can talk about it so thoroughly?

Alright thanks for the help.

I put Xylander back in my pocket. I directed myself to Courtney and said “Tegi Mh Itlnsoirnaea’tl na’ Hiesn

Courtney’s face dropped in expression from monotone to completely out of it. I turned to Nicole, now was the time I guess, to decide. So I did and cast the spell on her too. It seemed inevitable that I would have to take thralls. I needed the power to stay alive. I collected my thoughts, calmed myself down, and then spoke.

“Alright guys listen to me for your instructions. These four things are the rules for your life. You must follow them. You will both remember these rules.

1. I am your master and the highest authority. A person to be obeyed. You are a thrall, a person who serves me, your master. 2. A thrall cannot hurt me or, through inaction, knowingly harm me her master. 3. A thrall must obey the orders given to her by me her master and me alone unless I give her special permissions or exceptions. 4. A thrall must protect her own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the rules two and three. Do you understand?”

Both girls responded with a “Yes Master. We understand.”

The response made my dick jump up a little, but I pushed on.

“Ok. Nicole, Courtney. Here are your further instructions. As a thrall, you will have undying loyalty for me, your master, never betraying me in any circumstance. You will also keep yourself presentable and physically fit at all times for me. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master.” Nicole replied.

“Courtney. Those two rules also apply to you. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good.”

Debating further in my head I decided to leave the room. Upon my exit, a lovely smell wafted up to my nose and my stomach let out an audible grumble of complaint. I went downstairs to the kitchen where Hannah was. She handed me a simple meal, some eggs and bacon she had found in the fridge. It was piping hot, and it looked pretty good, but I wasn’t hungry quite yet, not with all of the slavery going on. I explained to Hannah about Xylander, that I had a talking rock and what I had decided to do.

“Ok. That makes sense. You’ve given me free will. You’ve given them free will. I know its weird to think about. It’s probably your influence talking a little, but it makes a twisted sense. It’s weird to think of slavery as ok. But with Courtney there’s nothing you can do. Nicole too in a different way.”

“Is it bad that I’m tempted to add the sexual rules too?”

“I mean yes maybe. But you also didn’t add them up to this point. You apparently did it to me on accident because those rules you gave them sound like mine, plus, now that you’ve said it, I’m always ready for sex with you and I love it. I want it right now actually. But you did it to me on accident. For them you hesitated because you know there’s something wrong about it. Most guys-most people wouldn’t show such restraint.”

“Thanks Hannah.”

“Now eat those eggs. I spent a good amount of time on them.” She said with a wink.

So I did and they were quite good. But then I realized something.

“Yeah, uh I was in there for like half an hour, how long does it take to make eggs and bacon?”

“A long time for me! I was uh—having a hard time.” She said biting her lip.

“Uh-huh…what were you-hey!”

She threw a little bit of water in my face from the sink as she was washing dishes. I moved up from my seat and moved closer to her but she turned, brandishing a skillet.

“Don’t make me hurt you.” She said with a coy look on her face.

“Having a hard time huh?” I said slyly.

“Uh yeah. You know. Frying the eggs.”

“Right.” I moved closer in.

“Ok well maybe I got a little worked up because you were using your magic and you looked all good and commanding and uh I needed to—uh—relieve myself a little.”

I kissed her right there, and we began passionately making out. I lifted her up onto the counter, the sink still running as she began rapidly removing her top and I my own. I kissed her neck as she turned off the sink and then I moved down to the tops of her breasts as she lightly ran her hands through my hair.

After working her buttons, I pulled down her jeans and panties in one fell swoop and pulled down my own pants and boxers and pulled out my hard dick. I entered her quickly as she helped guide me in. She moaned loudly and lustfully as I did so.

“Oh! Fuck me hard Master! Please. Right now! Oh I can barely take it!”

I didn’t need any other invitation.