The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thong Girls

Chapter 3 — Genesis

To her credit, Jenna didn’t even flinch when I came up behind her. She didn’t try to make excuses or anything. She knew she’d been caught and that was that.

“So how’d you find out?”

“A woman came to see me. She said there was something strange on at the coffee houses around town. I didn’t believe her at first but ...”

Jenna took a deep breath. “Yeah,” was all she said.

I shook my head. I still wasn’t sure how I was going to handle this one. “How long’s this been going on,” I asked.

We were standing next to Jenna’s Jetta. She wasn’t making eye contact but I hardly blamed her. After what I’d seen her do, if I were her, I’m not sure I’d be making eye contact either.

Jenna looked out over the parking lot before she looked back at me. “I’m not sure exactly,” she said. “As near as I can tell, about a month, maybe a little longer.”

“What do you mean ‘as near as you can tell?’”

Jenna shrugged. “It wasn’t like this was something that I wanted to have happen. It just kind of did.”

Now, she was starting to tick me off. Why couldn’t she just answer a question straight up? “What do you mean it just kind of did?”

Once more, Jenna hesitated before she answered. “Unlike you, no one told me about it,” she said finally. “I just kind of noticed it happening, but it was subtle at first.”

“That’s okay,” I told her. “Just tell me what you do know.”

“There’s this shop down on Lennox and Maybury,” she told me. “It’s a favorite of mine because it’s not so centrally located that it’s totally packed but its close enough to the club district that it’s easy for me to get where I need to go.”

I told her I knew the place and I told her to go on.

“There’s this girl who works there. Her name is Marci and I’ve always thought of her as being kind of timid. No big deal, I thought. She can do what she wants to do with her life, right?”

I nodded.

“So a few weeks ago, I noticed Marci was wearing make-up. To be honest, I had no idea when that started. All I knew was up to a few weeks ago, I hadn’t noticed it.

“At the time, I thought Marci was just coming out of her shell. What I didn’t realize was just how right I was.

“The next time I saw her, she was looking even more vibrant that she had before but it was more than that. Her top was unbuttoned. Not all the way down, mind you, but it was unbuttoned, and I thought the kid was really coming out hard but again, I thought nothing of it.

“The next day, she didn’t even bother to button her top so I pulled her aside. I thought I was just being nice, you know, offering her a little advice, that’s it, but I took her aside and I said we should talk.

“And she’s totally cool with it. She even brings me out a cup of coffee and I can tell she’s listening to me, but I know I’m not getting through to her.”

“How’d you know,” I asked.

“How’d I know what?”

“How’d you know you weren’t getting to her.”

“Oh, that. It was the way she was acting. She was listening to me just fine and she was nodding as if she was getting what I was saying, but she just didn’t seem to be focusing. She seemed to be almost perpetually be scanning the crowd.”

“So what’d ya tell her?”

“At first, I wasn’t trying to tell her anything. At first, I was just trying to be concerned. You know. Hey, I notice you’re acting differently. I was wondering if anything’s up. That kind of thing. You know.”

“Sure,” I told her. “And how’d that go?”

“She still wasn’t paying attention.”

“Yeah, and?”

“So I kind of got a little heavier with her. You know me. I’m the party girl. That’s why I write the nightlife reviews. I’m not into being the heavy, but I was trying to tell her that she needed to watch it. I told her she wanted to make sure she wasn’t being too loose, you know. I thought I’d gotten through to her.”

“I take it you hadn’t.”

Jenna shook her head. “The next night, I went in there, and Marci wasn’t wearing a top at all. Just a lacy, little bra, and that was it, so I was like, Marci, I thought we talked about this, and she was like yeah, I know, but I just wanted to do it. It just feels so good, she tells me. I like it when guys stare at my tits.”

I didn’t tell Jenna this but I was really hoping this was going somewhere because as far as I could tell, Jenna was nowhere close to telling me why it was that she’d done the things I’d seen her do.”

“So Marci’s telling me that she likes what she’s doing,” Jenna continued, “and I’m just like whatever. I mean, hey, it wasn’t really my concern anyway. I was just trying to keep the girl from getting herself fired, you know.”

I nodded. I understood that.

“I think Marci saw how disappointed I was in her because she got all defensive. ‘Come on,’ she told me. ‘Don’t be like that. I wasn’t doing anything wrong.’

“‘You mean other than the fact that you’re running around like a little hussy,’ I countered. God, I couldn’t even believe I was saying something like that, but I guess I was mad.

“‘I’m just doing what feels good,’ she told me.

“‘Listen,’ I told her. ‘You can do what you want. I don’t care,’ and you know what. I didn’t care. The girl really could do whatever she wanted.

“The weird thing was she really seemed to want my approval. She didn’t want me to go away. She wanted me to stay so we could talk, and to tell the truth, I’m not sure why I did it. I mean, I’d already said what I was going to say. If she didn’t get it the first time, why would she get it the second, and besides, she was a big girl. She could do whatever she wanted with her life.

“But for some reason, I did stick it out with her. They were starting to get busy, and she invited me to come back behind the counter. I knew what she was thinking. For her, this was like some big kind of honor. They weren’t supposed to have non-customers behind the counter, so I went.

“It was interesting actually. I’d never seen the operation from that side before. Marci worked the cash register and a kid named Jerry was making the drinks and he seemed to know what he was doing because he was good at turning those things out.

“So finally Marci and me had our talk and Marci asked me what I thought about Jerry.

“‘Jerry,’ I asked. ‘What about him?’

“‘Do you think he’s cute?’

“It was like a light bulb goes on in my head. ‘Is this what this is about,’ I ask her. ‘Is this all about some schoolgirl crush?’

“‘You don’t have to make it sound like that,’ she said in a hurt, little tone.

“‘Listen,’ I told her. ‘I’m just trying to help you. If you keep this up, you’re going to get yourself in trouble and maybe him, too. You think he’s going to like you any better if you get him in trouble?’

“‘No,’ she says.

“‘So just tone it down, okay? Can you do that?’

“She told me she could and that’s where we left it and when I left there, I felt pretty good since I’d done my good deed for the day.”

“You know, I really hope this is going somewhere,” I told her.

“Oh, it is,” she assured me. “It most certainly is.

“The next morning when I woke up, I found myself thinking about Jerry.”

“Jerry,” I asked. “Who’s Jerry. Wait. You mean the kid from the coffee house?”

Jenna nodded glumly. “That’s the one. I mean, I just don’t know what there was about him but suddenly, I was imagining he was there in my bedroom. I couldn’t help myself. I let my fingers slide between my legs and then I was imagining him perched there over my body, his body naked just like mine, and I could see his cock and I knew I wanted it, and then he was bending down, and ...”

“And,” I asked.

“And he entered me,” she moaned lustily. “No, it was more than that. He filled me. He filled me up with his cock and I wanted him to do it. I wanted him to do it in the worst possible way.”

“You wanted him to do it?”

“Oh yeah,” Jenna groaned and I had no doubt that she meant what she was saying. In fact, I had no doubt that she might not want him to come and do it right then and there.

“I couldn’t help myself,” Jenna told me. “I kept fingering my pussy as I imagined him doing what he was doing. In and out and in and out. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to fuck me hard. I needed to feel it. I needed to feel his cock.

“I wasn’t feeling it, of course. I still haven’t felt it, but I wanted to, and I could imagine what it would feel like, and that just made me rub my pussy even harder. I needed to cum. I needed to cum so fucking hard.

“I almost felt I could feel it. My pussy was so hot. I needed to cum. I needed it bad. My fingers worked myself over even more. I knew what I needed. I needed his cock, and then I felt it. I felt him cumming inside me, and even though I know it was just my imagination, I won’t lie to you. What I felt that morning just felt so fucking good.

“When it was over, I was embarrassed, of course. I mean, the guy was totally not my type and yet, maybe I thought he was, or maybe, I was just piggybacking on Marci’s fantasy. Whatever it was, it felt dirty and it felt wrong ... and it also felt right, too.”

“I didn’t go to that coffee shop that evening. I think maybe I felt embarrassed at what had happened. I think maybe I wondered if I might not have trouble looking Marci in the eye. Whatever it was, I didn’t go in that night.

“The next morning when I woke up, I had the fantasy again, and this time, I welcomed it. I actually wanted it. This time in my fantasy, I was on my stomach. I couldn’t see Jerry but I knew he was behind me. I had my legs spread and I knew what I wanted. I wanted him to stick his cock inside me. I wanted him to fuck me.

“And then he did.

“It was a fantasy, of course, but really, that didn’t matter to me. I wanted him to fuck me and I didn’t care who knew it. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to fuck me hard.

“I didn’t even need my fingers this time. My mind did the work all by itself. I could feel his cock moving in and out of me and even though I knew it wasn’t real, it was real enough to me. Just the thought of that was enough to get me hot and when I imagined what it would feel like to have his cock filling up my cum-hungry cunt, and, well the rest, as they say, was history. I couldn’t help it. I just started to cum.

“Well as you might imagine, nothing was going to stop me from going back there. I had to go back. I had to see Jerry.

“Jerry was right where I expected him to be, back behind the espresso machine and making up the brews. By the time I got there, I totally understood where Marci was coming from. I mean, Jerry was hot, and I wished I were wearing something nice and revealing.

“It turns out I was.”

“Huh?”

Jenna grinned at me. “I guess my mind didn’t know what my body was doing. I’d put on a sheer, white blouse and a black bra. There was no way anyone could miss seeing the bra through that top and if that weren’t enough, I’d left the top three buttons undone.

“I may not have realized what I’d done but Marci got it right right from the start. I could see her scowling at me as I came up to the counter. ‘So you want him, too,’ she growled.

“I tried to tell her no but she was having none of that. She was sure she knew what I wanted, and she was right ... or at least she was half-right.”

“Half right?”

Jenna nodded. “I like guys,” she said, “but I also like girls, too. I don’t know why it hadn’t occurred to me before then, but as much as I might want Jerry, there was Marci in a state of near undress. Why shouldn’t I want her, too, I wondered.”

“Okay.” This was getting weirder by the moment. “You wanted Marci,” I asked.

“Don’t look at me like I’m some kind of weirdo,” she said. “It’s okay if I like girls, too.”

“I didn’t say you were weird.”

“No, but you were thinking it.”

I didn’t bother to push the issue. “You were saying,” I reminded her.

“I was saying I like girls, too, and in particular, I was saying I liked Marci. That shy and innocent act was such a fucking turn-on.”

“Did she like you? I mean, did she like you the same way?”

Jenna paused at that. “No,” she said finally. “No, she didn’t. She only likes guys.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So that doesn’t mean I can’t have what I want.”

“Excuse me. Come again.”

“The next morning when I woke up, it wasn’t just Jerry there in my dreams, but Marci was there, too. She was leaning over me as I fingered my pussy. ‘I want to lick your pussy,’ she told me.

“‘You want to do what,’ I asked.

“‘I want to lick your pussy,’ she said, but she wasn’t waiting for permission either. Before I knew it, she was crouched there between my legs, and even though I knew it wasn’t really real, I have to tell you it just felt so good that I could almost think it was real. I could feel her tongue slipping between my lips and I could feel the way she went after my clit.

“I could see Jerry coming up behind her and I just knew he had his hand on her ass.

“‘I hope you don’t mind,’ the fantasy Marci said, ‘but I need him more than you do.’

“I didn’t care what she wanted just as long as her tongue kept working my clit.

“Her tongue did exactly what I wanted and I couldn’t help but moan as her tongue finally got me off. God, that tongue was great, and even if it wasn’t real, that tongue was making me cum harder than I’d ever cum before.

“I had to go back there. Even if Marci wasn’t into girls, I knew I had to go back there, and besides, I was still into Jerry, too.

“I found myself wanting to put on skimpier and skimpier clothing. Sometimes, I’d put on what I thought was right only to look in the mirror and discover that I looked like a total slut and then it would be back to my closet to redress myself, and sometimes, even after redressing myself, I didn’t look any better than I had before.

“Somehow, I managed to get the job done, or at least I think I did. No one brought it to my attention that I was dressing like a slut, so I guess I must have been doing something right, and until you caught up with me, no one figured out what I was doing.”

“What exactly were you doing?”

“I knew Marci wasn’t going to put out, at least not the way I wanted her to, so I started to look around for someone who would. That’s when I met Marina.”

“Marina,” I asked.

“She’s the girl you saw me with, and unlike Marci, she loves to eat pussy.”

I nodded at that. “I can tell,” I said. “So how long—”

“Every day. Every day after work. Every day, I come down here. Every day, I let Marina eat me out and on day’s when she’s not working, we usually meet somewhere and go back to her place and we keep going at it until I’m barely able to walk.”

“That’s incredible.”

“I know. I need her so bad.”

“No. You don’t understand. It’s incredible that you never asked yourself why this happened to you.”

“I’m not stupid,” Jenna told me. “Of course I asked myself why. I mean, I know it’s not natural for me to fall as hard as I have. I know it’s not natural for me to want to wear skimpier and skimpier clothing. I know these things but I just don’t care. I want to do them and that’s all there is to it.”

Jenna was right about one thing. I could see it in her eyes. She just didn’t care anymore. She knew something had been done to her and she just didn’t care.

And what was worse was, I couldn’t help wondering if the same thing might not be affecting me, too.

“So tell me,” I asked her. “You said your initial thoughts were of Jerry. Do you still think of him?”

“Not for a long while.”

“Why’s that?”

“I don’t know. I just haven’t.”

“Maybe it’s because you don’t like cock anymore.”

“No, that’s not it.”

“So you still like cock?”

“Yes.”

“Turn around,” I told her.

“Why?”

“Don’t question me,” I told her. “Just do it.”

She did as she was told.

“Take your jeans down.”

“What?”

“What did I tell you,” I told her. “I told you not to question me and what are you doing? You’re questioning me.”

“Sorry.”

“I don’t care about sorry. I want you to take down your jeans.”

Jenna hesitated but it was only for a moment or two and then she was opening her jeans and she was pushing them down past her hips.

“That’s far enough,” I told her. “Now, bend over the fender of your car.”

“What?”

“Don’t question me,” I said again. “Just do it.”

She didn’t question me. She leaned over the fender of her car.

She was only wearing a g-string. I already knew that from what I’d seen inside the coffee house. That wasn’t going to pose any problems for what I wanted from her.

“So you still like cock,” I said even as I freed my own cock from my pants.

“I love cock,” Jenna moaned.

I pulled her g-string to one side and I rubbed my fingers against her pussy. “Are you sure of that.”

“I’m sure,” she said.

I was too. After all, I could feel the wetness between her legs and that was when I did it. That was when I buried my cock between her legs.

Jenna groaned as she took my cock and then she groaned again.

“Do you like that,” I asked. “Do you like this cock between your legs.”

“Yes,” she moaned. “Yes. I like it.”

I could believe that. She really was quite wet.

“Oh fu-u-u-u-uck,” she groaned.

“What’s that?”

“I said fuck,” Jenna groaned. “I said fuck. I want you to fuck me. I said fuck.”

“You’ve got a nice, wet pussy.”

“I’ve got a nice, wet pussy,” Jenna agreed.

I knew I wasn’t going to be able to hold back. Not anymore. I knew I had to cum.

Damn, I was going to cum. I was going to cum hard. I was going to—

I groaned even as my cock surged again. It felt good, feeling the way her pussy gripped my cock and then I moaned again.

Damn, that was good. It was better than good. It was great.

I finally pulled out and I zipped myself up. I could see my cum starting ooze out of Jenna’s hole. “Did you enjoy that,” I asked.

“Very much,” she said.

“I’m glad.” I thought I knew more than I thought I had when I first began and I had a time when it all started to begin, but I still had to figure out just what exactly was going on.