The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thong Girls

Chapter 2 — Someone’s Got to Do It

So Matilda Gruff was right. Hindsight being what it is, perhaps I should have given it more thought, but that was the way it seemed.

It seemed as if Matilda Gruff was right.

Before anyone starts to question my intelligence, let me say that I was not so stupid as to think that the things I saw at one place were indicative of what was happening at all the rest of them. I knew what Matilda Gruff had said. She’d said it was widespread, but did I really know that?

The answer was I didn’t. I hadn’t seen it for myself. Before I could buy what Matilda Gruff was peddling, I was going to have to see a little more evidence.

Our newspaper has a food section and the section does very well, but what we don’t have is a person who’s dedicated to covering coffee houses. The closest thing we have is a section on clubs and nightlife and that section was headed up by Jenna Johnstone.

Jenna’s cube was just down the hall from mine. Of course, working the nightlife beat, Jenna sometimes didn’t show up until after noon, but that day, when I walked down to her cube, she was already there. “Hey, Jenna,” I said. “You got a moment?”

Jenna looked up. “Hey, Paul,” she said breezily. “What’s on your mind?”

“I was wondering if you’ve been hearing anything odd about the coffee houses in town.”

“Coffee houses?”

Was that my imagination, I wondered, or did Jenna suddenly look kind of worried. I wrote it down to an overactive imagination.

“Yeah,” I told her. “A reader came into my office, yesterday. She said there were ... strange things going on, and I was wondering if you’d heard anything on your end.”

Jenna seemed to ease up just a little. “Strange things,” she asked in a voice that still sounded strained. “What kind of strange things?”

“She was suggesting that the workers in some of these places have been wearing skimpy clothing and ... well, no better way to put it, she was suggesting that the workers have been servicing the patrons.”

“Servicing the patrons? You mean sex?”

I nodded. “I mean sex,” I told her. “So what I was wondering was have you or any of your people seen anything like that.”

“We don’t really look at the coffee houses, Paul.”

She was being evasive. Why was she being evasive? “I know it’s not exactly your beat,” I told her. “I was just wondering if you’d heard anything.”

She shook her head. “’Fraid not,” she said, “but if I do hear something, you’ll be the first to know.”

What was I going to say? Stand up right then and there and call her a liar when I didn’t have a damned thing to go on except my intuition, but I couldn’t help feeling that she wasn’t telling me the truth.

“That would be great,” I told her.

Jenna seemed to ease up just a little for the first time since I’d entered her office. “I’ll let you know,” she assured me. “You can count on me.”

She was lying. I was sure of it. The problem was, how was I going to prove it.

I’ve not always been a food reporter. I have actually done other things. It was just that it’s been a while since I’ve done anything else but food. Still, asking that question, asking how was I going to prove it, asking that question was enough to stir old feelings inside me. How was I going to prove it? I was a reporter. I was going to find out.

Jenna knew something. I was sure of that. Even as I sat there in my office, she could be picking up her phone and calling somebody to tell them that Paul McAdams was asking questions, and if she was, how would I know it.

How would I know it? The answer was simple. I wouldn’t, but I could follow her. Maybe she did call someone. Maybe they’d have to meet. Off the top of my head, it was the best I could think of.

And so that was how it happened, that at five o’clock, I was sitting inside my car and I was watching Jenna’s Jetta.

I felt foolish doing it. I didn’t even know if she was going to do anything, and I’d forgotten to bring something to eat, and being the food editor, I wasn’t used to going without a meal.

People walked by, people I knew, people I worked with and I knew some of them saw me there and I couldn’t help wondering what they were thinking. Why is Paul sitting there, they’d wondered. What’s he watching?

Does he think he’s a real reporter?

Okay, maybe they weren’t thinking that last one but I couldn’t help thinking that they were.

Not everyone who works at the newspaper is a reporter so when five rolls around, the parking lot clears out pretty quickly. That made my job both easier and harder. With not that many cars there, it made Jenna’s car easier to watch but it also made my car even more conspicuous as well.

An hour had gone by and still there was no Jenna. I started to wonder if maybe she’d gone out with friends. Maybe she was in another car and was out on the town while I was stuck here watching her car, and somehow, just thinking that made me kind of mad at her. I know it wasn’t fair, but I just couldn’t help it.

Another half hour and then another half hour more. The parking lot was nearly empty but Jenna’s car and mine were still there. How long was I going to wait, I asked myself, but I already knew the answer to that. As much time as I’d put out here, I’d wait as long as it took.

It was past 7:30 when Jenna finally came out of the building, and she went straight to her car without even looking in my direction. I watched her start it up and I watched her leave her slot. I even let her get out of the parking lot before I started to move. I didn’t want her to see me and having watched her car as long as I had, I was sure I could find it even in traffic.

I needn’t have worried.

Rush hour had long since passed it was easy to follow Jenna’s car and if Jenna showed any signs that she knew she was being followed, I didn’t see them.

She finally pulled into a parking lot and it took me a second to realize just where the heck it was that Jenna was going.

She was going into a coffee house.

Normally, that wouldn’t have met anything to me but after what I’d just told her that morning, I had to know why she was here and I wasn’t going to find that out just sitting here in my car.

But she’d recognize me as soon as I went in.

But what choice did I have. I had to know what was going on inside.

I entered the place and Jenna was almost up to the counter. There was only one more customer in front of her, and that’s when I saw the answer to my dilemma. It was a discarded newspaper but it was lying there on a table right by the door. I quickly snatched up the paper and I dropped myself into the seat.

From my vantage point, I could see but I couldn’t hear what was going on but that was good enough.

Jenna had finally made her way to the front of the line and the girl was wearing a see-through top and Jenna, it seemed, must have really liked what she was seeing because she leaned over the counter and she fondled the girl’s tits before leaning in and kissing her.

What the fuck was going on ... and why hadn’t I taken a seat a little closer so I could find out?

Whatever was going on, the counter girl must have liked it, or if she didn’t, she was putting on a real good act of liking it because as far as I could tell, she was kissing Jenna back.

I couldn’t exactly see Jenna’s hand but I didn’t exactly have to see it to know what was happening. I knew where her hand was and the only thing I didn’t know was whether she had her hand inside the counter girl’s shirt when she was fondling her tits.

I was frozen. Part of me wanted to jump up right away and call Jenna out on what she was doing and part of me just wanted to sit there and see what happened next. I guess the fact that I was frozen gives you a pretty good idea as to which part finally won out.

From where I was sitting, I was pretty much seeing Jenna from behind as she leaned over the counter, and okay, I’ll admit it. It wasn’t the first time I’d noticed her butt, but she was a colleague of mine, and I wasn’t supposed to notice those things, right.

Only thing was how was I supposed to ignore that. I mean hey, she was wearing those tight, little jeans and if that wasn’t bad enough, her butt had a little wiggle to it as she kissed the woman.

How the hell was I supposed to ignore that?

And as fixated as I was on that ass, how could I miss it when I saw that ass jump up on the counter.

I couldn’t believe it. There was Jenna, sitting on the counter, and she was pulling the coffee house girl between her legs. I mean, I knew Jenna was wild, well, okay, wilder than me, but I didn’t think she was this wild.

Jenna leaned down and she was kissing the girl between her legs and it was clear the girl was kissing her back. Jenna kissed her again. Okay, it was clear. If Jenna was taking advantage of the other girl, it was clear the other girl wanted Jenna to do what she was doing to her.

Jenna broke the kiss but it was only for a moment and then she was kissing her again. Once more, she broke the kiss, and this time, she was pulling the girl’s mouth between her tits.

I really wished I could hear what the two of them were saying but whatever they were saying, they certainly seemed to be enjoying themselves.

They were kissing again and Jenna was giggling playfully. This was the person I worked with. I’d never seen her giggle but she was definitely giggling.

Jenna hopped down behind the counter, and once more, she was kissing the girl in front of her.

“You guys.” It was the first I’d been able to hear anything from the direction of the counter, but there was clearly someone back there who was getting a little upset. Well, maybe not upset, I thought. Annoyed might be a better word. “You guys. Come on. You can’t be doing that back here.”

There was more giggling and for a moment at least, it seemed as if Jenna and her friend weren’t paying attention to whoever the owner of that voice was.

But then Jenna was taking the other girl by the hand and before I knew it, she was pulling the other girl out front.

Crap, I thought. It was almost as if they were coming right up to me. Had Jenna known I was there all along? Had she seen me following her and was she doing all this just to tease me? If she was, well hell, if she was, then I was going to look really foolish.

But she wasn’t coming up to me. As far as I could tell, she didn’t even know I was there. Where she was going was to a couch that was positioned nearby.

Jenna pushed the girl down onto the couch and then she took a seat right there next to her. She was close enough now that I could hear what she was saying. “You like this,” she asked her friend even as her hand pawed the girl’s transparent top. “Do you like it when I play with your tits?”

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned.

“Oh yeah, what,” Jenna asked.

“I like it when you play with my tits.”

Jenna giggled. “You say the nicest things. Say it again.”

“I like it when you play with my tits.”

“You do, huh? Do you want me to take your top off then.”

“That’s what I want,” the coffee house girl moaned. “I want you to take off my top. I want you to play with my tits.”

That apparently was all that Jenna needed to hear because she was opening the girl’s top and sliding her hands inside. “You like it,” she taunted the girl. “You like it when I do this?”

The girl just moaned.

She wasn’t wearing a bra, of course. I mean, if you’re going to wear a see-through top, why would you wear a bra, and besides, her breasts were so young and firm that they almost looked as if they wouldn’t need a bra anyway.

Jenna had the girl’s top open and then she had her mouth down there between the girl’s breasts. I couldn’t see exactly what she was doing but if the girl’s moans were any indication, whatever Jenna was doing was definitely well received.

The girls were kissing again with Jenna perched above the coffee house girl. “My pussy needs attention, too,” she pouted.

“I can take care of that,” the other girl said.

“I was sure you could.”

As the two of them switched places, I couldn’t help but feel that this definitely wasn’t the first time that the two of them had done something like this. It was Jenna who was now laying back into the couch and it was the other girl who was perched over her.

There was almost a franticness to the way the girl undid the buttons on Jenna’s jeans and yet she seemed to almost be teasing her as well, but it wasn’t long before the girl had the jeans open and then she was pulling them out from under Jenna’s butt.

Jenna was only wearing a g-string. Funny, I thought, but I’d never thought of her as a g-string kind of girl. Of course, on the other hand, I’d never thought of her as the kind of girl who would seduce coffee shop girls either, so what did I know.

The girl slid in between Jenna’s legs. It amazed me. I was almost close enough that I could touch them and yet they seemed almost to act as if they didn’t even know I was there. The girl was sliding between Jenna’s legs and Jenna let out a long and contented moan.

Jenna lifted up her top even as the girl continued to lick her pussy. Jenna, I noted, was wearing a bra, but she wasn’t wearing it for long. A simple undoing of the clasp in the front and suddenly, her tits were spilling free into Jenna’s waiting hands.

Jenna fondled her tits even as she watched the girl lick her clit. She let out a moan and then she moaned again. “Lick me,” she moaned. “Lick me.”

The girl, it seemed, was doing exactly that.

Jenna watched the girl and I watched Jenna. I couldn’t believe what my colleague was doing.

Jenna moaned again. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Lick me. Lick my pussy.”

From what I could tell, that was exactly what the girl was doing.

Jenna seemed oblivious to the people around her and for their part, the other patrons in the shop seemed oblivious to her. Was I the only one in the shop who saw this? I couldn’t be, and yet, no one was acting as if they saw anything that was going on around them.

I have to admit it. I’m a guy, and Jenna, well, I’d always thought of her as a colleague, sure, a younger colleague and definitely a better looking colleague than me, and yeah, I saw the guys hanging around her. She was hip or with it or whatever it is people are these days. People liked her so I have to admit it, seeing her there, seeing her getting her pussy eaten, seeing her like that, it was such a fucking turn-on.

And clearly, what was turning her on was that tongue between her legs. Where her moans at first had been almost playful, now there was an edge to them. Now, they were harsher and more demanding. You could tell she wanted something and you knew exactly what it was.

“Make me cum,” Jenna moaned. “Make me cum.”

The girl seemed to be doing exactly that.

“Oh fuck,” Jenna moaned and she almost sat straight up on the couch before she settled back in again. “Oh fuck. That’s it. Make me cum.”

The girl just kept licking Jenna’s cunt and I was sure she was going to make Jenna cum.

“Oh fuck,” Jenna moaned. “Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes,” and I knew she was cumming. “Yes,” she moaned again. “Yes.”

The girl just kept on licking and Jenna kept on cumming until finally, Jenna pushed her back and then she was pulling her up. She kissed the girl and then she kissed her again, and I wasn’t sure I heard her right, but what I thought I heard Jenna say was, “I love the taste of my cum on your lips but now I think its time we returned the favor.”

Jenna finally pushed the girl’s top all the way off her shoulders and then she was pulling the girl up onto her lap.

The girl’s nipples were all puffy and full and Jenna kissed first the one of them and then the other before she finally pulled back. “You like this, don’t you,” Jenna teased.

“Fuckin’ A,” the girl moaned.

Jenna grinned. “I thought you might like that,” and with that, she returned her lips one more to the girl’s lips.

Jenna pulled the girl’s skirt up and I could see her easing the girl’s lacy, little panties down past her hips but her hands didn’t hold back for long. Within moments, they were back again between her legs even as her lips continued to suck on the girl’s tits.

It took a second to realize where exactly where Jenna had her fingers. She had her fingers on the other girl’s ass but she was doing more than that. She had a finger between the other girl’s cheek and whatever she was doing with that finger, the other girl certainly seemed to like it.

“You’re going to cum,” Jenna said.

“Yeah,” the girl moaned.

“And we both know you. You like to squirt.”

“I can’t help it.”

“That’s okay,” Jenna said. “That’s okay. Let it out.”

The girl groaned and then it happened. It came without warning. Her pussy was squirting and there was no doubt about it. She was getting Jenna wet, and there was no doubt about something else.

Jenna rather liked it.

“That’s it,” Jenna cooed. “Let it all out.”

“Oh God,” the girl moaned.

“It feels good,” Jenna told her. “It feels good to cum like that.”

“Yeah,” the girl groaned. “Yeah.”

“That’s it. Let it all out.”

The coffee house girl was spent. There was no question of that. She just slumped against Jenna’s body and Jenna let her do it.

“There, there,” Jenna comforted her even as her hand stroked the girl’s hair. “There, there. That’s good. You just had a really good cum. Are you going to be okay?”

The girl looked up at Jenna and nodded.

The girls kissed again. “I’ll be back again tomorrow,” I heard Jenna say. “You’re going to be here waiting for me, aren’t you?”

Again, the girl nodded.

The girls kissed once more and then I watched Jenna let the coffee house girl go and I watched Jenna watch the girl go back behind the counter and then I watched her get up and put her clothes back in place.

I stayed where I was for just a moment longer and then I put the newspaper down and I was following her out the door. I came up behind her and I tapped Jenna on the shoulder.

“We have to talk,” I said.