The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

That Weird Springtime Feeling

Epilogue:

It was nearly 2 AM when Aaron left the carnival. That sedative dart had put him out for a long time. Stupid bitch used animal tranquilizers on him. She could have killed him! But she hadn’t. Still, the whole sequence of events had raised a significant concern. What if something happened to him? Rena couldn’t make it on her own...

Maybe there was a way to give her back the tools she needed to make it on her own should something ever happen to him... That was something to think about, but for now he was anxious to go home.

As soon as he got home, he went into the shower. He sat there mulling over what had happened until the water started to run cold. Once he realized how long he had sat there, he became vaguely aware that he might be in some kind of state of shock.

Leaving the shower, he started looking for Rena. He found her in their bedroom, clutching the stuffed unicorn and stirring fitfully in her sleep. He bent over and started scratching her head. She stopped stirring and visibly relaxed.

“Oh Amber, Frankenstein’s monster would look so silly in a Tu Tu!” She giggled and moved her head a bit.

He would have normally laughed, or at least chuckled a bit, but he felt very melancholy inside. It didn’t help that his telepathy had crapped out again on his way home. He couldn’t even sense what his slave was dreaming about.

“Hey. I’m home.”

Rena’s eyes fluttered open. “Hi master, what’s wro—”

Her face went from concerned to understanding. His telepathy was down, but hers was working. He saw the understanding in her eyes. She reached out and gently placed her hand on his cheek. Almost instantly he felt better. He blinked a few times, then smiled.

“Thanks. I needed that...”