The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

That Weird Springtime Feeling

Chapter 3

As fun a it had been spending the night before last in the carnival, Aaron much prefered his own bed. He woke up and noticed Rena still asleep, hugging the stuffed unicorn. She had a big smile on her face.

Aaron carefully grabbed his phone and started taking a video of Rena sleeping with the unicorn. He ran his hand over her hair, which caused her to sigh and hug the unicorn tighter. Women and stuffed animals... Rena was going to be 21 in a few months, and still enjoyed cuddling with stuffed animals. It wasn’t limited to her though. Lots of women have stuffed animals. He had once fucked a leather clad biker chick who secretly kept a stuffed alligator in her bedroom that she cuddled with on nights when she was alone.

Rena had formed a bond with the unicorn. He had won it for her. To her, it was almost like a small part of him, that was light, soft, and fuzzy. Logically she knew better of course, but that didn’t stop her from enjoying what was essentally a cheap stuffed animal from some factory in China. It took so little to make her happy. It was a quality that Aaron somewhat envied, yet it also made him happy to see her look so contented.

He saved the video on his phone and smiled at Rena. Then he carefully peeled back the sheet that covered her body. She was nude except for a pair of panties. He ran his fingers over her cheek, down her neck and over her breasts, which made her shift a bit. He ran his hand over her stomach and rubbed it a bit, before moving onto her panties. Slowly, gently, he started rubbing the crotch of her panties. This caused her to shift a bit more and moan softly, the smile on her face growing wider. A small damp spot appeared on the panties.

Suddenly a bad feeling came over him. The feeling grew worse and worse until it culminated in a flash of Rena lying dead on a floor with a bullet hole in her head. Something bad was going to happen... Had Susan broken his telepathic hold over her? He couldn’t be sure, but the feeling of unease was too strong to ignore.

“Rena, wake up!”

“Mmmm, huh?”

“Rena, today don’t come with me to the carnival. In fact, don’t go near it from now on.”

“Mast—ohh.” She got the feeling from him almost right away.

“Yeah, something’s up. I don’t know what yet, but some shit’s gonna hit the fan tonight.”

The evening sun hung low in the sky as Aaron walked past the carnival entrance. He had the feeling like he was walking into the lions den. At least Rena was safe. She was seeing a movie with her friend Amber, then would go back to his place and wait for him. If he did not show up by tomorrow evening, she would report him missing to the police and tell them to search the carnival.

He entered the carnival with no cell phone, no wallet, no ID of any kind. All Susan knew was that he lived somewhere in the city, and that’s all he was comfortable with her knowing. His plan was to confront her, see if she had broken free as he feared, then if so, re-enslave her. He had the overwhelming feeling though that things would not go according to plan. Still, what choice did he have? He needed to confront this situation now, rather then risk her hunting for him and possibly killing Rena.

Walking around, he scanned the passing minds looking for Susan. She was probably in her trailer. As he approached, he sensed that she was definitely in her trailer, and just as he suspected she had indeed broken free of his telepathic hold, at the cost of some of her sanity. She had been sitting in her trailer all day, waiting for him. If he didn’t show, tomorrow she planned to start hunting for him and Rena. Well, he wasn’t gonna give her the chance.

He opened the door, walked in, and faced her.

“Well, here I am.”

She looked up at him, a glint of madness in her eyes, and gave him a wide grin.

“So, you’ve finally arrived. You know I’ve been thinking about our agreement, and I’ve decided to modify it. Here’s the new agreement: You will become my slave. You will travel with me where ever me and my carnival go. Failure to obey me will result in punishments.”

The whole time she was speaking he was busy trying to get back into her mind. The weird feeling was fading away, at the worst possible fucking time!! Whatever kind of god was up there, they sure had a sense of humor.

“And your devotion and enslavement to me will begin now. Take off all your clothes.”

“Fuck you bitch!” He busted through the door and started running. Then he felt something prick him. The bitch shot him with a tranquilizer dart! He had been too busy trying to get into her mind to sense that she had a dart gun before his telepathy faded...

His eyes opened and he tried to focus. He felt slow, sluggish... He drifted away again.

He opened his eyes again. He still felt kinda sluggish, but he could focus his eyes now. He was bound spread eagle and naked! Looks like the bitch wanted to play dominatrix with him.

He tried his telepathy, but it was still down. He saw Susan sitting in front of him with a wide, creepy grin on her face.

“Wakey wakey my little slave boy. Now I have you right where I want you.”

“You’ve flipped, lady. You do realize that you can’t keep me here forever right? After 24 hours I become officially missing, and the police will be hunting for you. OWW!”

He felt an electric shock at the base of his cock. He looked down and saw a black cock ring. Susan held up the remote control for it.

“Even when I release you from these bonds, you’ll still be bound to me via that collar I have placed around your cock! It will help make sure that you leave your old life behind and join me and my carnival!”

She walked around him, stopping to give him a smack on his ass. She leaned close to his ear.

“Before I release you, I’m going to re educate you a bit. We’ll start with a little Q and A. What is your purpose in life now, Aaron?”

He sighed “To serve you I guess.”

That earned him another shock. “Good answer, but I don’t think you meant it. What is your purpose in life now, Aaron?”

“To serve you, my mistress!”

“Good boy! Now what will you do in regards to your old life?”

“I will leave it behind, for you my mistress!”

Susan jumped up and down, clapping her hands. He was just telling her what she wanted to hear, and she was buying it all. Man had she lost it. She apparently had not figured out how she had initially agreed to his terms. Lost it or not, she had the upper hand for the moment.

“Now Aaron, if I release you, what are you going to do?”

“Play along since you have several big burly guys stationed ouitside your trailer. If they couldn’t hear your screams, I’d beat the shit out of you, bitch.”

“Serve you, my mistress.” came out of his mouth.

She started undoing his bonds. It took a good bit of restraint to keep from strangling her once his arms were free.

“Okay, you will get dressed, and go to your booth. We have customers waiting!”

“There is a problem with that. See, my telepathy comes and goes. Right now it’s gone.”

He winced and gritted his teeth as another shock passed through the base of his cock.

“When will it be back?”

“Oh don’t worry, mistress. It’ll likely be back in an hour or two. When it returns, you’ll be the first to know.”

“Hm, well, in that case there’s something else you can do to serve me, my pet.”

Heh, so the bitch wanted him to sexually pleasure her now huh? Okay, he’d play along up to actually sticking his cock inside her. If he had to, Rena would understand, but he much prefered not to. He put himself in the mindset of a porn star, a woman whom he had encountered but had left alone due to her having Hep C. He mechanically went through the motions of pleasuring this woman with his hands, all the while waiting, hoping for that weird feeling to come back. Her cunt was leaking already, he had just barely started. This woman was starved for sex.

He teased her breasts, ran his hands over her, and ran his fingers over her pussy. She was eating it up. She hadn’t been touched like this often, and she craved it. She craved the attention, the affection... She was very lonely, and part of her obesession with him was due to how lonely she was. She had bought that cock ring several months ago but never had the courage to use it before. Her newfound courage was fueled by desperation and madness. Wait, he had just sensed that. His telepathy was coming back!

He started fondling her with a new sense of passion. ”Yes, enjoy it, bitch. Enjoy it while you can.“ He started bringing her close to orgasm, then denying her at the last minute. He could now clearly sense her sexual frustration building. He also started to sense the minds of the guys guarding her trailer...

“Ohhhh! Ohhh! Ohhhhhh! Make me cum! Make me cum, slave!”

He suddenly stopped. “Nope. I’m done.”

Her “guards” were walking away from the trailer now. He had successfully penetrated their minds and made them leave. His face went from passive to sinister looking. He looked her right in the eyes and smiled.

“It’s show time bitch!”

He delivered a painful slap to her cunt.

“OWWWW! Why’d you do that?”

She immediately got a feeling of unease. She tried to reach for the controller but found her arm unable to move.

“Y-you’re b-being very bad Aaron... and—and I’m going to have to p-punish you n-now...”

He just stood there grinning at her. She found herself reaching out to grab the remote, but not to shock him. Instead she hit the release button. The cock ring unclamped, then he lunged forward and grabbed her by the neck.

“I could kill you right now, and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it.”

He watched the fear well up in her eyes before he let go.

“HELP ME!!” She expected her guards to burst in and subdue him, but nobody heard her. She backed into a corner and started shaking.

“Yes Susan, you did find a telepath, but this telepath can do more then just read minds.”

He made her hand go to her pussy and give her clitoris a hard, painful pinch.

“I can make you do anything I want, and what I want is for you to SUFFER! You will beg, you will cry, and you will suffer for interfering in the lives of me and my girl, and indirectly threatening the life of my girl!”

He made her pinch her clit again causing her to squeal. He opened her desk drawer and took out some needles, a bottle of iodine, and a couple nipple piercings that had been intended for him. He gave the items to her.

“Now I want you to pierce your nipples!”

Sobbing loudly, Susan rubbed some iodine on her nipples and on a couple of the needles. She screamed as she pierced the sensitive flesh. She removed the needles and the nipple piercings went in their place. He reached down and flicked one of the piercings, taking sheer sadistic pleasure in her suffering. He had a sadistic side which had lain dorment since he had fallen in love with Rena. He could never do to her what he was doing to Susan. It was even better because Susan rightfully deserved it. She wanted to dabble in BDSM? She picked the wrong guy to try it on.

“Listen to me bitch, and listen well. You are suffering now because you insisted in not only bothering me and my girl, but trying to coerce me into serving you. Had you left us alone, you would not be suffering like you are now.”

He made her grab her gun from the desk, or so she thought. In reality, she was holding her thumb and finger out like a gun, pointed at her face. In her mind she saw the barrel of the .32 pistol pointed at her. In her mind she could feel herself putting pressure on the trigger, slowly moving the hammer back.

“Please don’t make me shoot myself! Please don’t make me shoot myself! I’ll do anything just please don’t make me shoot myself!!”

He kept her holding the imaginary gun to her forehead, while slowly pulling the imaginary trigger. A slight bit more trigger pressure and the gun would fire. In her mind, she was a hair away from death and totally helpless to stop it. Her bladder had become a heavy bag that so desperately wanted to empty its contents.

He relented, and let her put away the imaginary gun. As she did so, she started pissing herself and trembling violently. It was now perfectly clear to her that this man had total control over her, and could kill her, and get away with it since she herself would be made to pull the trigger. He lunged forward and grabbed her hair, forcing her eyes to meet his.

“Pack up your carnival TOMORROW! I never want to see you in this city again! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME BITCH?!”

“Y-yes!”

“Further more, never go telepath hunting again. The next telepath you find may not be as forgiving as I am.”

“Y-yes!”

He released his grip. She huddled in the corner as he got dressed. He left her trailer slamming the door behind him. It took almost an hour before she worked up the courage to check and make sure he was gone.