The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tears of a Clown

Part III — Happy

Whatever was going on, it was clear to Kinsey that it was no longer just a figment of her imagination. That unfortunately left her plenty of room to ask just what exactly it actually was.

The first night, she’d pretty much sucked as many cocks as she could and she’d done it all night long. Her face had been painted to give her a constant look of surprise, but the way her mouth had been shaped had made it look like she wanted something else as well and the guys at the club had been more than willing to give her exactly what she wanted.

If sucking cock had been bad, then the next night was even worse. She’d received a text message telling her where she should go and since she hadn’t recognized the sender, she’d ignored it.

That had been a mistake. As the appointed time drew near, Kinsey found herself growing more and more agitated. She had to go out. She didn’t know why. She just knew that she had to go out.

She hadn’t even intended to go where the text message had directed her but as soon as she realized that she was in the vicinity of where the text message had directed her, she’d felt compelled to at least drive on by.

The place had been a deserted night club, or at least that was what it had seemed. But the clowns inside, (they really were clowns with make-up and everything,) the clowns had decided to teach her a lesson. They’d painted her face with a sad face and for the rest of the night, she’d found herself going from man to man, begging for sex and as much as she got, she never was quite being able to get enough.

One night and she might have convinced herself that it was all just a terrible dream but two nights in a row? Kinsey just couldn’t discount that. Something was definitely going on and the problem was she still didn’t know what that was.

And so it was that on the morning in question, as she was getting ready for school, she got another text message on her phone.

“Be there at 8:00,” the message read.

“i cant,” she texted back.

“u know what happened last time”

“but i have to study,” she answered back.

“u know what happened last time,” was the same reply, and then, “well make it worth your while”

Kinsey couldn’t believe she was even considering it, but she was. “how u make it worth my while,” she texted back.

“come and see”

Kinsey gritted her teeth. That answer told her nothing.

Her phone dinged again. “u know what we can do”

Kinsey just stood there, holding her phone. She didn’t want to say yes but she was scared about what would happen if she didn’t.

Her phone dinged again. “u know u don’t have a choice,” it said. “u know u going to come anyway”

She probably would, Kinsey realized, and maybe that was what bothered her most.

Her phone dinged again. “we just want to give u chance to say yes”

Kinsey growled to herself. It was as if they’d read her mind and it was almost because of that that Kinsey felt she didn’t really have a choice. “ill be there,” she texted back.

“dont be late,” was the phone’s reply and after that, there was nothing.

Don’t be late, Kinsey fumed. Who were they to tell her that, and yet even as she asked herself that, she had the feeling that if she was late, they could back the implied admonishment up with some kind of action and right then and there, she decided she wasn’t going to be late.

All that day at school, Kinsey found herself wondering what she would be doing that night and it was so distracting, distracting and she was loathe to admit it even to herself but also a little hot. She couldn’t be liking what they were doing to her, could she, and yet that was exactly the way it seemed. She hadn’t wanted to suck a cock before and yet now, the thought of doing that now wasn’t nearly as repugnant as she’d thought it would be, and begging guys to fuck her, she couldn’t help herself, but that was so hot.

What the hell was happening to her?

Maybe she should text them back. Maybe she should tell them that something had come up and that she couldn’t go.

Yeah right, and how the hell would they take that? Not well, Kinsey was sure, and these guys, they seemed to have ways of making her do what they wanted. She had a pretty good idea that they wouldn’t like it if she canceled out on them now.

Maybe she should go to the police.

The thought was ridiculous to her almost from the moment she thought it. Go to the police and tell them what, Kinsey wondered. That she’d gone to a club and let a bunch of guys dress her up like a clown and then she’d sucked off a bunch of guys? That she’d gone back the next night so she could do the same thing all over again, except that this time she’d fucked the guys instead of sucking them. Yeah right. That would go over well.

Of course, she had the cell phone texts, but really, what did that prove?

And besides, there was a part of her that rejected that thought right from the start. It was stupid, she knew. She wasn’t going to do it.

School finally ended and Kinsey went home. Normally, she’d hang out with her friends at the mall but for some reason, that didn’t excite her anymore.

She went up to her bedroom, pulled out her book bag and she pulled out her homework. She had a paper she had to write for Mr. Ryerson’s class, but every time she opened her book, she found her pussy getting wet and the longer she tried to ignore it, the wetter she got and the harder it was to think about anything except the need between her legs.

It finally got so bad that she had to take her jeans down and she had to rub her panties against her pussy. That, at least, satisfied her urges well enough that she could at least think again.

But as soon as she picked up her book again, she started to feel that urge all over again.

The first time it happened, she’d actually pulled her jeans back up again when it was all over. The second time it happened, she’d decided to leave them down around her knees. But the third time it happened, she’d taken the jeans off altogether and then moments later, she was taking her panties off as well.

She was so wet, she told herself as she played with herself yet again and then she let a finger slide up inside her. Oh geez. She was so wet.

She got herself off and once more her body returned to normal.

She didn’t even bother trying to put her jeans and her panties back on again. After all, what would be the point. Instead, she went right back to her books even as her fingers slipped between her legs.

That at least was acceptable. She wasn’t really studying that hard. She was just sort of looking at her book without giving it much attention. That was enough to get her wet but not so much so that she couldn’t think about anything else other than getting herself off, and as long as she kept playing with herself, that was enough to keep it from totally getting out of hand.

Yeah, but that was no way to write a paper. By the time dinner time rolled around, she’d hardly gotten anything done at all.

Dinner at least was a reprieve from everything that her body was making her do. At least, she didn’t have to worry about studying at dinner and if she wasn’t studying, at least her pussy wasn’t out of control.

Kinsey picked at her food as her little brother talked about the baseball game his team had played.

“Are you all right, hun?” her mom asked when there was a break in the conversation.

“What?” Kinsey asked.

“I asked if you were all right.”

“I’m fine, mom.”

“You seemed a little preoccupied,” her mom said.

“I’m fine,” Kinsey said irritably.

“I was just asking.”

“I know, mom, but I’m fine. You don’t have to start a grand inquisition or something.”

“Young lady.”

“What?”

Her mom looked at her and hen she shrugged. “I was not starting an inquisition,” she said lamely. “I just wanted to know what was going on.”

Just as quickly, Kinsey backed down as well. She knew what her problem really was and it wasn’t her mother. “I’m sorry, too, mom. Can I be excused from the table?”

“You sure you’re feeling okay?”

“I’m feeling fine. I just want to work on my homework.”

“All right,” the girl’s mother said. “You do that, honey.”

It wasn’t really a lie, Kinsey told herself even as she went to her room. She really did want to be able to study because then it would mean her pussy was no longer in control of her life, but it didn’t take long for Kinsey to realize that she still didn’t have any control over her body.

She flipped on her computer. She could at least check her emails while she waited for the appointed time, she thought.

Almost as soon as she had thought that, she growled at herself. She wasn’t waiting for anything, she tried to tell herself, even though she knew that was exactly what she was doing, but logging on, the message was right there. “Sad Sexy gets to cum,” the subject said.

Kinsey opened the message and there was a video clip just waiting for her. She clicked on it.

It was a picture of her in her clown’s make-up and in her bra and panties moving out into the club. There were men all around her but it seemed as if none of them had time for her and then finally, one of the men relented, and she found herself being fucked there on a barstool. At the bottom of the clip, it said “Sexy cocktaker.”

Kinsey turned off the computer. That was going to be of no help whatsoever.

Somewhere along the way, Kinsey wasn’t sure when, she found herself looking at the clock more and more often. It was almost like she actually wanted this, she told herself. It was almost like she couldn’t wait to go and have these clowns abuse her.

Stop it, she told herself when she finally caught herself looking at the clock for the umpteenth time. You are not a fucking slut, so stop acting like one.

But of course, it wasn’t that easy. She already knew she was going to go and she knew she didn’t want to be late. It didn’t matter whether she wanted to be there. What mattered was that she was going to go, and if they made her fuck some guy, well that wasn’t her fault, was it?

She looked at the clock. It was still early, but her pussy was wet. She wanted to go.

No, she told herself. No, you can’t want that.

Kinsey closed her book in frustration. Why the hell not, she answered back in frustration. I haven’t read a damned thing since I got home from school.

Yeah, but you’re not a slut.

Yeah, but maybe I am.

Kinsey didn’t have an answer for that. Her only answer was to look at the clock. It was 7:21.

It was too early to go.

But it was boring staying around here doing nothing.

You’re not a slut, she told herself.

Maybe I am, she answered back.

No use arguing with herself, she told herself. She grabbed her purse and her jacket and she headed for the door.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

Kinsey looked over at her mom. “I’m going over to Cindy’s,” she lied.

“I thought you were working on your homework.”

“I’m done,” Kinsey said. That, at least, wasn’t a lie. As long as she couldn’t keep her mind on her work, she was done.

Her mother looked at her. “Well, all right,” she said grudgingly, “but don’t stay out too late. Remember, tomorrow’s a school day.”

“I won’t,” Kinsey promised and with that, she was out the door.

She was early, Kinsey thought as she stayed outside and she looked across the street at the club, but then what did she expect. You leave early and you’re going to get there early. That was obvious, wasn’t it?

Clearly, there wasn’t a lot of people going into the club, but it was early yet and the place definitely was open for business. Her phone dinged and she picked it up even as she watched the club across the street. She looked down at the message on the phone.

“u dont have to wait across the street,” the phone said. “u can come in early”

Kinsey looked around her. What the heck? The meaning of the message was obvious. Someone was watching her, but where?

The phoned dinged again. “seriously,” it said, “u can come in whenever u want”

Should she go, Kinsey asked herself. It was clear they already knew she was here, but should she go?

In the end, it came down to one simple thing. They already knew she was there and they’d said it was okay if she came in early. If she didn’t come in now, she risked ticking them off and she already knew she didn’t want to tick these people off, so she unbuckled her seat belt, she got out of the car and she went across the street to the club.

She didn’t bother with the front of the building because she already knew that wasn’t for her. Instead, she moved on down the alley to the entrance that she knew was there in the back.

Kinsey knew where the door was. It wasn’t like she actually wanted to go in but she had the feeling that if she didn’t, she’d only make it tougher on herself. And besides, she tried to tell herself, it wasn’t like she had to give in to it. She could still fight it.

Yeah right, and we all know how well that worked.

The heavy steel door made an ominous sound as Kinsey pulled it open. It wasn’t that she wanted to be here, Kinsey told herself. It was just that she didn’t have any choice.

“Hello,” the teen called out into the darkened area. “Hello? Is anyone here?”

There was no answer from the back of the darkened club but that was the way it had been the day before so maybe that was the way the clowns wanted it.

Of course, last time there’d been a light she could follow. This time, there was nothing.

“Hello,” she called out again. “I can’t see. Can someone turn on the lights?”

No answer.

Last time she’d been here, she’d remembered a rather cramped corridor. She supposed she could go back out the way she’d come in, but she had an idea that that wasn’t allowed.

“Hello!”

The teen put her arms out in front of her. She thought her eyes were beginning to adjust to the darkness. She took a tentative step forward, and then another.

“Ow,” she moaned as she banged her shin against ... some thing, but in the next instant, all that was forgotten as she felt an arm grab her from behind and then a cloth was being pressed against her face.

“Why are you here?” asked a sinister voice.

Kinsey struggled.

“Stop struggling,” the voice said. “Why are you here?”

It felt like the cloth was smothering her. Every time she seemed to want to open her mouth, it seemed as if the cloth was there and as much as this scared her, it was making her excited as well.

“Why are you here?”

“You sent for me,” the girl gasped.

“Oh, and you always do what you’re told to do. I find that hard to believe.”

It was true, Kinsey knew. She didn’t always do what other people wanted her to do so why had she done this?

“Why are you here?”

Again, when she tried to answer, she could feel the cloth being pressed up against her mouth and she couldn’t help but feel it. This was making her aroused.

“You want to get fucked, don’t you?”

This was so wrong Kinsey told herself.

“That’s why you came here,” the voice said. “You came here because you wanted to be a dirty, nasty slut.”

“No,” Kinsey moaned and yet even as she said it, she could feel her pussy getting wetter.

“Sure you do,” the voice said. “You know your pussy is getting nice and hot and horny wet. You just can’t get over it. You need to get fucked so bad.”

“No,” Kinsey whimpered.

The man continued to stroke the cloth over Kinsey’s face. “Oh yes,” the man told her, “but I think maybe you need a change in attitude.”

Kinsey wanted to disagree but what the man was doing just felt too good.

“You’re becoming a real slut. You know that, don’t you?”

Kinsey realized she was being led forward but the way the cloth was pressing up under her chin, it kept her kept her head tilted back, making her movements both awkward and exhilarating, awkward because it was hard to walk that way and exhilarating because there was something hot about surrendering herself to another person’s will.

She found herself being pushed down into a seat and suddenly lights came on. She was sitting at a vanity again and her eyes blinked in the harsh glare of the lights.

But as her eyes adjusted to the lights, she could see the three clowns gathered round behind her and already, one of them stepped forward and started to apply her make-up.

It wasn’t long before the white base was in place and then the clown went to work on her face.

“Since you’ve happily come down here to show what a slut you really are, how about we continue with that theme.

Once more, the persona of Sexy the Clown reasserted itself as the other clown painted a big, happy grin on her face. She was happy, she told herself. She was happy when she went out and got herself fucked.

“You understand now, don’t you?” the clown asked as he put the final touches on the girl’s face.

“Huh,” Sexy asked.

“You understand,” the clown said again. “You understand what you like to do.”

“I love to fuck,” said Sexy. “I love to fuck so much.”

The other clown smiled. “That’s good to hear, and now my dear, if you’d please remove your clothes ...”

Sexy couldn’t remove her clothes fast enough. In fact, she was happy to do it, as happy as the grin painted on her face. Off came her jeans and her top. Off came her bra and then finally, off came her panties.

One of the clowns slid a hand between her legs. “Someone’s wet,” the clown said.

Mmm yeah, the girl thought as she pressed herself against the man’s hand. Mmm yeah. That’s it. Fuck me.

The man just laughed at her. “Oh, Sexy,” he told her. “I’m not the one you have to please.”

Why not, thought the girl clown. Having sex made her happy and she wanted to be happy.

This time, she was handed just a skimpy, little thong. “Put this on,” the clown told her.

Sexy happily took the thong and she put it on even as she waited for more of her costume.

The man put a pink wig on her head. “Let’s go,” the man said.

And that’s when Sexy got it. There wasn’t anything more to her costume. This was it and she was happy to do it.

She followed the men towards the double doors and then she was following them out into the club. “Let’s hear it,” an announcer was saying. “Let’s hear it for the Family Nuestra.”

The men were headed for the stage but Sexy already knew that wasn’t the place for her. She headed out into the audience.

An unseen hand caressed one of her cheeks. “Hey there, sexy.”

She looked at the guy. He couldn’t have been more than a few years older than her but he was kind of drunk but that didn’t stop Sexy from pressing her body up against his. She could feel his cock through his pants.

But that was as far as he seemed to want to go. Just a slap on her cheeks and a “Hey there, sexy.”

Sexy was unperturbed. She went on.

That first man wasn’t the only one to cop a feel from her ass but Sexy wanted more.

It was a man by the bar who really got things started. Like some of the others, he’d started off by copping a feel of her butt but he didn’t seem to be quite so quick to turn her loose. He slid a finger inside her thong and he let it rub up against her slit but then he wasn’t the first one to do that either.

But this time, when he pulled her against him, instead of cloth, what she felt was the bare skin of a nice, hard cock.

“You want to?” he asked.

Did she want to, Sexy wanted to ask. The smile painted on her face should have said it all but seeing as how she was incapable of speaking, she simply pressed her body against his.

The man grinned as he copped yet another feel of her ass. “You know, I kind of thought you might like that,” he said.

Sexy just nodded emphatically.

“Turn around.”

Sexy turned. She could feel the man’s hands as he took down her thong.

“Do you want me to fuck you?”

Sexy couldn’t speak but again, she nodded emphatically, and that was when she felt it, the feel of the man’s cock as it slid inside of her needy, little hole.

She might not have been able to speak but nothing could keep her from moaning as that cock slid deeper inside her body.

The man’s hands were on her hips but someone else’s hands were on her tits. She looked over to find another man fondling her breasts. “I hope you don’t mind,” he said.

Sexy shook her head. Mind? Why would she mind? She was happy to have his hands on her tits.

That was all the encouragement that the man needed to take his cock out and suddenly, Sexy had a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth.

“Oh yeah,” the newcomer groaned as the girl sucked his cock. “Oh yeah. Suck it. Suck it like that.”

The girl’s mouth became more intent as it went after the man’s cock and all the while, there was the other cock, the one fucking her from behind. She couldn’t help but moan against the cock in her mouth. Mmm, it was good. Mmm. It was so good.

“Oh fuck,” said the man who was fucking her. “Oh fuck. You’re so tight. You’re so tight.”

Sexy just kept right on sucking until she heard the man in her pussy groan and in the next minute, she felt it happen. Oh geez. He was cumming inside her.

For a moment, she was ashamed of herself. She was such a slut, and yet ... and yet, she was happy at the same time. God, she couldn’t believe it, but it was almost like she was happy she was a slut. What the hell had happened to her?

But those feelings only lasted for a moment and then her mouth was sucking away on the cock in front of her. She was happy, she told herself. She was very happy.

The cock in her pussy had slipped free but already, there was another one there to take its place, and Sexy couldn’t help but moan as she felt that cock take its place.

The man in front of her was starting to groan and that could mean only one thing. He was going to cum.

“Suck it,” the man groaned. “Suck it.”

The man came and Sexy was happy to receive what his cock had to offer but even as she drained his cock, she could see that there were more cocks lined up for her to take. She was going to be busy, the girl thought. She was going to be very busy.

She’d just made a man cum in her mouth and she was happy but what made her even happier was to see all those guys lined up to see her. Almost as soon as that one cock had slipped free from her mouth, there was another one there to take its place. No one was watching the show on stage and for Sexy, that was just the way she wanted it to be.

She was so hot. She knew what she needed. She needed to make men cum and every time she did, she just got happier and hornier. She knew what she needed. She needed to make men cum.

She’d lost track of the number of guys who had cum inside her but she felt sore, but it was a good sore. She liked the feel of it almost as much as she loved the cum between her legs, only ...

Only there were still more guys to fuck and her body felt so tired. She wasn’t going to be able to get to them all and for just a moment, she was sad that she hadn’t been able to get to them all, but that was only for a moment because in the next moment, she was thinking just how happy she was to have gotten to as many as she had.

“Gentlemen,” the announcer said, “the Family Nuestra.”

Sexy’s head popped up. She was sitting on a barstool with her back against the bar even as her fingers played with her tits. What? It was over? It couldn’t be over. There were so many more guys to fuck.

But it was over. She looked at the man between her legs. She had only seconds to go before she was going to have to get up and join the others. She didn’t want to join the others, at least not right away. She didn’t want to join the others until she got one more load of cum between her legs.

Almost as if on demand, the man started to cum even as the clowns on stage all took their final bows to tepid applause. Oh fuck, she thought. Oh fuck. It felt so good.

The man grunted as he worked even more of his cum between her legs. Hurry, Sexy wanted to say. We don’t have much time but as it was, the girl clown stayed mute.

The men on stage were taking one last bow again to a lukewarm response.

“Unh,” the man groaned as the last of his cum entered the girl’s body. “Unh. Unh. Unh!”

There wasn’t time for anything else. As the man pulled free, Sexy practically rocketed up off the bar stool. She would have liked to thank the man for fucking her so hard but there wasn’t time for that. Just a peck on the cheek and then one on the lips and she was scrambling to catch up with the others.

“The Family Nuestra,” the announcer said again and Sexy waved happily to the men applauding. In her mind at least, it was clear who they were really cheering for and Sexy was very happy.

“Someone’s proud of herself,” said one of the clowns when the four of them were once more back stage.

“Hey,” said another. “She can’t help herself. You know that.”

The man growled. “Maybe not but I can do this.”

The man pushed Sexy down onto a stool and Sexy rather liked that. It was then that he picked up a rag and he began to wipe the smile off of her face.

When the rag was finally taken away, her face was a smeared mess but the smile was definitely gone. Sexy looked at herself in the mirror and then she gasped. Oh my God, she thought. Oh my God. What had she done?

She’d let herself be used, she told herself. No, that wasn’t exactly right. She hadn’t let herself be used. It was worse than that. She’d willingly offered herself up.

Oh my God. She couldn’t believe it. She’d been such a fucking slut and she’d been happy to be that way.

What the hell had happened to her and worse yet, what was going to happen next?