The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teamwork at Pullen Wagstaff

By Max Cummings

Part 3

The team work together

Iain had enjoyed his Saturday night and Sunday with Fiona. They had been to the Cinema, dined at an Indian restaurant and made love in her bed. He had been very active and Fiona had been impressed by how long he’d been able to keep hard and at her without coming. Sunday morning they had made love again and now Iain was ready for a session with Jayne. He arrived Sunday evening and she opened the door dressed in jeans and tee shirt. Iain liked the way her bra-less breasts showed through the shirt.

“Evening Iain, cup of tea before we begin?”

Iain lay on the bed, his penis pointing up across his stomach. Jayne sat on his thighs, she could feel them warm against her own blue denim covered thighs. She lent forward, her nipples brushing against the orange cotton of her tee shirt, and looked down at his cock. It was fully engorged, his foreskin had slipped back down exposing the silky smoothness of his cockhead. Leaning closer she blew on it and watched it jump in anticipation. She knew that when the 24 hours were up her fascination with Iain’s penis, and what came out of its head, would become intense but even now this was becoming learnt behaviour, dictating her response to seeing his penis. The compulsion was not on her but, even so, she felt herself becoming wet, her desire to touch, to hold, to lick and suckle on his penis was becoming strong. She took the shaft between finger and thumb and moved her hand upwards feeling the ridges caused by his veins. She felt the main ridge along the underside so full of blood. She squeezed and felt the hardness of his penis. She did not want to admit the sexual excitement she felt to Iain. Had he got off the bed, pulled down her jeans and spanked her before pushing his big cock into her vagina she would not have protested. To her horror she realised that if he simply put her, bottom up, over his knee and said “do you deserve a spanking?” she would have said, “yes.”

“Now Iain,” she said, “remember this is a milking session.” I’m not going to drink your cream (now why did I say that?), I mean cum, but I need to collect it. Give me good warning when you are going to spurt otherwise I shall give you a good spanking (now why did I say that?).”

Iain watched Jayne’s tee shirt. Bra-less her tits were swinging against the material as she wanked him. Her nipples certainly looked really hard. Did he dare to ask if he could feel them? Should he just try? Iain’s right hand came up and cupped Jayne’s left breast. She gasped, closed her eyes and squeezed his cock harder.

“Careful, Jayne, slow down.” Jayne took her hand off his penis.

“Nearly there?”

“Yes, go slow, please don’t rush it.”

“Look this is a milking parlour not a massage parlour, the object is extraction, not your pleasure!” Iain glanced at the clock.

“Why can’t it be both business and pleasure? In about two minutes, thirty seconds you are going to go into your fuzzy mode. You’ll be desperate for it then!”

Jayne glanced at her watch. “Well then in two minutes, twenty-five seconds you are going to go all soft and floppy so there! I’m right to want urgency.”

“I’m not coming yet and I’m not being told when I can come.” Iain rolled off the bed and stood up, his prick pointing straight out. He grabbed hold of Jayne and sat down on the bed with her over his knees. He held her hard and with one hand reached under her waist to undo her jeans. He pulled them and her panties down exposing her bottom and began to smack with his hand. Her legs parted and his cock slipped up between her legs, Jayne clamped them around his cock. One more smack and Iain lost it. His cock, just visible between her bottom cheeks, its shiny helmet half protruding, fountained, his cum shooting up to fall down across Jayne’s bottom cheeks and slip down into the crack. Jayne could feel the hot cum splashing across her bottom. By now she was fuzzy and desperate for orgasm and semen. One hand went between her legs to rub whilst with the other she tried to pull the cum off her bottom cheeks and convey it to her mouth. Iain looked down at Jayne wriggling against him totally absorbed in her need for orgasm and cum This was all becoming very bizarre, he thought, but really very enjoyable. Jayne found his softening cock and sucked the remaining semen into her mouth as she brought herself to orgasm with her hand between her legs.

Jayne composed herself. “I said a milking session. I didn’t ask you to pull my trousers down or stick your cock between my legs. I wanted to stock up. Yesterday afternoon’s supply was only for three days which is not much of a stock is it? Still I don’t need to see you until Thursday. That’ll punish you.”

“Oh come off it, that’ll be very painful for me. It was your fault for saying you wanted me to cum quickly when I didn’t.”

“Sorry Iain, I’m not here as your sexual plaything. This is something imposed on us that we are meant to work together at. Putting me, by force, over your knee, pulling my knickers down and belting me on the bum is not what I call teamwork! Get dressed and I’ll see your prick again here on Thursday at 6pm and you’d bloody well better be contrite.”

Thursday came but Iain didn’t come round. Instead Jayne got a telephone call from Iain asking if she could come round to see him instead. She found him lying on his bed, a cold flannel around his balls and sweat standing out on his forehead.

“Oh, Iain, I’m so sorry I didn’t mean you to be that hurt.” She bent over and kissed him and he could see her eyes watering. “What can I do?”

“You’ll have to be so gentle. I’m not sure I’ll be able to get hard, my balls hurt so much.”

Jayne stripped off her clothes and sat next to Iain. “I’m going to take you in my mouth. I’ll try and get you hard.” She lent forward and very carefully picked up the end of Iain’s cock with her fingers. It looked so small compared to how she had so often seen it this last fortnight. Its head was hidden by his foreskin, all wrinkled soft skin. She put it into her mouth. Jayne was gentle, very gentle. She held his penis with her lips moulded round it, she bathed it in her saliva and stroked it with her tongue. She began to feel movement and the rhythmic pulsing as Iain’s cock started to engorge. With her tongue she followed the progress of Iain’s foreskin as it retracted down his cockhead revealing the silky smoothness of his glans. Jayne moved back from his penis.

“Iain, are you comfortable with this?”

“Yes Jayne, thank you, pain and pleasure I think!”

“Right, I’m going to keep on sucking and I want you to empty yourself into my mouth. Do you want to play with my tits or anything else?”

She looked down at his saliva wet cock now standing hard above his nest of pubic hair and took it back between her lips. Slowly she let more and more of it come into her mouth. She had never taken it so far in before and she wondered how far down she could take it She’d had it all in her mouth before but only when soft.

Iain began to play with her breasts. Jayne liked that and felt her nipples erect. She released the penis from her mouth and stroked it with her tongue teasing the sensitive places. A small spurt of cum startled her.

“Nearly ready then?”

“Yes I’m quite close, please take me over.”

Jayne drew the cock back into her mouth and just moved her lips slowly over his head whilst stroking the end with her tongue. Iain came, a substantial pulse swept over her tongue and down her throat, she swallowed, ready to receive the next spurt and the next. Iain came copiously. Not only did he feel the extreme pleasure of a long delayed ejaculation but the relief to his balls was wonderful. Jayne held onto his penis until it softened.

“I’m so sorry I was hard on you, Iain, I’ll make it up to you tomorrow. Promise.”

She did indeed. Iain knocked on her flat door on the Friday and was met by Jayne in a short dark blue skirt, long socks and white blouse with tie. Very much the school girl look.

“Headmaster,” said Jayne, “I’ve been a naughty girl and am ready for my punishment. Where shall I bend over?”

Iain’s cock rode up inside his trousers. He liked the sound of this game. “Well Jayne, I think if you could bend over that chair there. Now let me see. How many smacks did I say?”

Jayne bent over the chair pushing her bottom out. “You didn’t say, Sir. Shall I lift my skirt up?”

Jayne lifted her skirt up revealing matching blue knickers.

“I think we’ll have those knickers down too, Jayne.”

“Ooh Sir, then you’ll see my bottom.”

“Your knickers please Jayne, now.” Down came the knickers exposing Jayne’s round pale bottom to Iain’s gaze. “Now remind me what you did which was naughty Jayne.”

“You caught me, Sir, playing with myself in the gym showers when you were inspecting the girl’s showers as you do on games days.”

“Er, yes, well I er, have to make sure my charges are clean and use plenty of soap. Are you ready?”

“Please Sir be gentle.....ow!” Iain’s hand came down rather hard on her right cheek. He gave her five more hard slaps resulting in a rather red mark on Jayne’s right buttock.”

“Now let that be a lesson for you. Now off you go and have your shower and I want to see you use plenty of soap.”

“Are you going to watch me, Sir?”

“Yes, how else am I going to see you get nice and clean? Now off with those clothes, quick as you can.” Jayne stripped.

“Why have you taken your clothes off here? This is my study not the girl’s showers. Bend over again .” Iain delivered another couple of smacks on Jayne’s bottom.

“Now march ahead across the playground to the showers.” Luckily for Jayne there was no one to see her cross the playground naked but there again there was no one else in her flat. Once in the shower Jayne began to wash herself with the soap.

“No, silly girl, you are doing that wrong. I’ll have to show you.” Iain stripped off and got into the shower and began to soap Jayne.

“Ooh, Sir, your thingy has gone all hard and sticking out.”

Iain’s hands moved from Jayne’s breasts down to her bottom.

“Bend over I am going to wash your bottom and it might sting.” Jayne bent over and Iain enjoyed building up a lather on her cheeks and slipping his hand between them to very thoroughly wash her anus. “There you are. Now I am going to wash your front bottom.” Again Iain was very thorough and could not fail to notice how wet, notwithstanding the water from the shower, Jayne was. “That’s how to do it. Now you can practice on me.”

“On you Sir, but I will have to touch your thing.”

“Yes Jayne you will indeed. I think it important that you learn how to handle a man’s penis.” Jayne washed Iain all over leaving his bottom and penis until last. She was very thorough.

“Why does this bit of skin move up and down?” asked Jayne as she pulled Iain’s foreskin around and applied her soapy hands to his shaft.

“It protects the head which is very sensitive. I pull it back when I pee and it comes back on its own accord when I have sex.”

“Sir, you’re not going to have sex with me are you, that would be wrong!”

“No of course not Jayne you stupid girl. I am going to give you some special lessons on what the penis does.”

They went into the bedroom. " Now Jayne do you know how babies are made?

“The gentleman sticks his thing in the lady and she gets a baby!”

“Ah, but how does the lady get the baby? That is important to know. Well, you see, stuff comes out of the penis and mixes in the lady’s tummy with her stuff and that makes a baby.” Jayne began to get the giggles.

“Ooh what does the gentleman’s stuff look like?” she said taking the cue.

“Well if you pull the skin up and down a bit it will come out.”

“But shouldn’t it be in the lady’s tummy, won’t it be wasted?” giggled Jayne.

“Not if you drink it.”

“But I’d have to put your thing in my mouth, Sir.”

“Yes Jayne I think you should.”

“I’m not sure it will go in, it’s so big, Headmaster.”

Jayne pouted as Ian pushed his penis towards Jayne’s mouth.

“What am I to do, sir?”

“Pretend it is a lollipop and just suck it.”

Jayne opened her lips and took a small lick of its end.

“Come on girl, I haven’t got all day.”

Jayne’s mouth opened and she drew the dome into her mouth.

“Excellent, now use your tongue, like the lollipop.” Jayne did as she was told. Iain’s breathing became harder.

“Now Jayne I’m going to shoot in your mouth.”

“But sir I won’t be able to see it. Please let me use my hands.”

Jayne pulled Iain’s foreskin up and down and inevitably he began to spurt over her.

“Sir, you’re making me all messy. Look your stuff is dripping down my breasts. Oh, there’s more coming out, perhaps I’d better suck the rest as you said.” Jayne’s mouth was once more over Iain’s penis and she sucked the last drops of semen from him.

“Well, did that make it up to you? Was I good?”

“Brilliant, a real hoot. If I hadn’t been so excited I’d have been laughing so much. Inspecting the girl’s showers indeed! Thank you I really enjoyed that.”

They arranged for Iain to call early on the Saturday as both would be busy during the day. When Iain arrived Jayne was not only still in bed, she was asleep. The insistent door bell woke her and she went to the door in her dressing gown.

“You said early but what time do you call this? Make me a cup of tea whilst I have a pee.” Jayne went back to bed and was sitting up when Iain came in with two mugs of tea. Iain sat on the side of the bed and chatted whilst they drank their tea.

“Well better get on with Robert’s requirement. When is this going to end. Really it’s such an imposition on us.” Jayne reached over, undid Iain’s fly and pulled his limp penis out. Without asking she took it in her mouth and began to manipulate it with her mouth and tongue. Iain was soon hard. He lay back on the bed and enjoyed the gentle fellation Jayne gave him. It was becoming a matter of course, a matter of habit to them.

“Are you ready Jayne? I’m about to come.”

Jayne lifted her mouth from his cock. “Yes, fire away.” Iain came and as usual Jayne swallowed.

“Thanks Jayne.”

“Thank you too. You know how I’ll be without your semen. Really though it is such a constraint and so ridiculous. You’re good about it and I try to be but really... Surely we are working well together and Robert can stop this. We must speak to him.”

They agreed to meet again on the Sunday morning: not just for their imposed requirement but because they had preparation work for an important couple of meetings over the next two days. They were working with Robert and one of the other partners. Jayne suggested Iain and she should try and sort their roles out jointly and Iain had readily agreed. Iain had invited Jayne around to his flat.

Jayne arrived a little after the appointed time, just as Fiona was leaving. Her fuzzyness had returned and she’d got a little lost getting to Iain’s flat. She knocked and the door was cautiously open by a naked Iain.

“Come in Jayne, I was just going to shower, Fiona has just left.”

Jayne looked down at his cock. She noticed it was wet, over his shoulder she could see into his bedroom and the tumbled sheets.

“You’ve just been fucking! What about me? Is there any left?” She looked hungrily at his cock, her desire for semen becoming stronger.

She reached out and squeezed his penis, a small drop of cum appeared. Jayne bent down and licked it off. She sniffed, shrugged her shoulders, and engulfed his limp wet penis in her mouth, seeing if she could lick off any more cum.

Straightening and back to her usual self, “Iain, really, this is not fair. It seems to me I get a very raw deal out of Mr Brightly’s arrangements. You get sucked, you fuck, you’ve even fucked me and all you get is the occasional sore testicle and temporary impotence. Me I go stupid, go obscenely crazy for your semen. Look at me then, licking your dick still slick and smelling of Fiona’s cunt. Get me a coffee before you shower and think what you could do to make this fairer. If I had a boyfriend, which I don’t and which is perhaps just as well, I should have you waiting to eat me out just after he’d come in me. I don’t think you’d greatly like that.”

“Jayne, you tell me when you want oral sex and I will be very, very happy to oblige. I agree it’s been harder for you. I have been really impressed how you’ve taken all this and kept going.”

“Have you? Well thank you. Now where’s that coffee.”

They worked solidly in co-operation for the rest of the day. It was only when Fiona turned up that they stopped. Jayne stayed on for supper with Iain and Fiona and, surprisingly, had a very jolly evening.

Monday morning at Kings Cross Station. Jayne found her reserved seat opposite Robert. They were soon joined by Iain and Douglas McFadden. A detailed conference ensued as the train pulled through the tunnels out of Kings Cross. Robert was very impressed at Iain and Jayne’s grasp of the case, their ideas and especially their evident working together. His, and Adrian Brightly’s, scheme seemed to have worked. It would be an excellent paper to give at a Practice Management Course he was speaking to in a fortnight at the Law Society. That would certainly wake the audience up if he were ever to give it!

Jayne and Iain were engrossed and had forgotten that they needed a period of privacy around 10am. They had briefly agreed before they parted the night before to jointly visit the on-board lavatory. Rather sordid but necessary, as Jayne had put it. Mid sentence Jayne suddenly lost the thread of what she was saying and went quiet. Iain looked concerned: Robert instantly knew what had happened.

“Iain, I think Jayne is in need of an invigorating hot drink, take her along to the buffet car and find her something. Could you bring a couple of coffees back for us?” He smiled knowingly, Iain shot him a hard look.

“Come on Jayne, let’s pop along to the buffet. Be good to stretch our legs.” He helped Jayne up and she followed him along the carriage. A quick look to see no one was watching and he pushed Jayne into the lavatory.

“Sit down. You ready for this?” Jayne nodded, undid her blouse, freed her breasts and opened her mouth ready for him.

Iain pulled out his limp cock and placed the head in Jayne’s mouth. As he began to get hard Jayne began playing with his balls with her hands and rolling his penis around her mouth building up the saliva. Iain reached down and played with her breasts and nipples concentrating on coming as quickly as he could. Holding the back of her head he literally fucked her mouth as he tried to come. Jayne took a passive role and soon Iain was able to come in her mouth. Looking down he could see Jayne swallowing as her mind returned.

“Sorry if I was a bit rough, but I don’t want Robert commenting on how long we’ve been away.”

“No, let’s get some coffee and get back. Do I look alright?”

They returned to their seats with the coffee. As they sipped Robert said, “Good coffee this. Do you feel better Jayne, did Iain give you enough cream?”

“Yes, Sir Robert, more than enough.”

“Pity it’s not fresh cream,” said Douglas, “I hate these little plastic tubs of long life cream.” Robert choked on his coffee and Iain and Jayne looked at one another.

The day was a success. Iain knocked on Jayne’s hotel door before breakfast on the Tuesday. Jayne had been in the shower and was wrapped in a white towel.

“Good morning Iain, did you sleep well?” She sat on the bed drinking her morning tea.

“Yes, never have a problem.”

“Right Iain whip it out, let’s get our ritual done and we can get on with the day!” Iain had got used to regularly exposing himself to Jayne. It was less exciting than it had been and he was only half erect.

“Drooping a bit this morning?” said Jayne as she sipped her tea before bending forward and taking him into her mouth. He hardened instantly.

“Oh, that’s different” he exclaimed.

“What’s different?” said Jayne taking his cock out of her mouth.

“Temperature, your mouth is hotter than usual, it’s the tea.”

“You like that?” Jayne took another sip and drew Iain’s penis in. He did like that and so Jayne alternated sipping her tea and sucking his penis.

Iain was about to come and told Jayne so.

“Hmm I wonder,” she said, “I wonder if I just had a little sip of your pre-cum whether that would set me up for the day. It would save me having to have a mouthfull and it would save your cum for Fiona.”

“But she’s not here,” protested Iain, “Jayne, if you don’t mind, having got this far I’d like to cum fully.”

“Alright then off you go,” said Jayne. She put her lips just touching the end of his cock, not taking it into her mouth but just pursing her lips on the end of his penis. With her hand she stroked his foreskin backwards and forwards. He shot into her mouth. Rather than swallowing his successive pulses Jayne kept them in her mouth. When he had finished Jayne stood up and kissed Iain full on the mouth pushing her tongue with his semen into his mouth. He was surprised and a little taken aback but he did not draw away.

“There you are, share and share alike,” laughed Jayne, “teamwork requires a sharing of the tasks.”

The day was totally successful. Robert and Douglas were euphoric and full of praise for Jayne and Iain. They all went out for dinner to celebrate.

Returning to the hotel Jayne whispered to Iain, let’s fuck, I feel like it.” In Jayne’s room they showered together. When Iain came out of the bathroom Jayne was lying naked spread-eagled on the bed. In her hand she had a cream carton. Pulling open the top she poured the contents onto her pubic hair. Iain watched as the cream ran down from her vee to cover her clitoris, seeping into her vagina and running on down to her bottom.

“Right Iain, imagine I’ve just been with my boyfriend. He’s a big lad and has just filled me to overflowing with cum. Guess what you’re under a compulsion to do?” Iain really needed no encouragement. He was very happy to go down on Jayne. She was moist and not just from the cream, so Iain had a lot of lapping to do and used his tongue imaginatively. Jayne came strongly clamping her thighs round Iain’s head as she rocked from side to side pulling at her nipples.

Relaxing her thighs allowed a wet faced Iain emerged. Jayne let her thighs loll apart leaving her sex exposed, swollen and available. Iain did not need any encouragement. He was on top and in Jayne in a trice. Jayne clamped her thighs around him and locked her feet across his back and he rode her hard. Jayne came again just before Iain, for the second time ever, pumped his semen into her vagina. They lay still for a while and then Jayne slipped down and sucked his wet cock into her mouth. It was wise to take advantage of Iain’s cum when it was available.

They slept together that night.

Iain was awoken by the delightful sensation of his cock being sucked. It was not long before they were in the “69” position helping each other to orgasm. Jayne not forgetting to get her daily “fix”. They did not realise, at the time, that this would be her last.

Back in London they were summoned to Robert’s office.

“Jayne, Iain. I am delighted with your work these last two days, I am pleased with your newfound team working and think there is no longer a need for you to have, er, daily reinforcement sessions, I think that was the phrase Adrian said to use.”

He did not need to elaborate and indeed did not do so. Iain and Jayne knew their hypnotically implanted needs and control had been lifted. Robert moved straight on to discussing their next major cases and the talk did not touch again on the subject.

Jayne returned to her desk. At last that was over. It had been a difficult few weeks. She had not enjoyed going stupid at all and had not liked being dependent on Iain. She was glad to be free of sucking Iain every day though, to be fair, some of the sex had been really good. It was time to find a boyfriend again. Still Robert had been right about working as a team. She and Iain had done well together and would work together in the future. He was not a bad person when you got to know him.

Iain walked out into the sunshine. That then, was that. A complication removed. It had been quite fun really. He’d enjoyed having enforced sex with Jayne, if he was honest. Robert had been right about them not getting on, not working as a team and he had developed a respect, indeed a strong liking for Jayne since they had been forced together. It would only be a working relationship now. Still he preferred Fiona in any case. She was coming round that evening so he had better go to the supermarket as he was cooking dinner. “Perhaps,” he thought, “a large bottle of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil and Fiona might prove rather interesting.”

Robert lent back in his leather chair. A very interesting experiment. He was minded to write it up for his own amusement. He would discuss it with his old friend, Adrian Brightly, that evening over a glass or two of port.