The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teamwork at Pullen Wagstaff

By Max Cummings

Part 2

A team begins to form

Iain arrived at Jayne’s flat at 8am on Thursday. She let him in.

“Hello Iain, coffee?” Iain sat in Jayne’s kitchen as she prepared the coffee. She told him about Robert’s little dig at her yesterday.

“I don’t see how we can complain about him. It’s too far fetched. The police won’t believe us even if I go all woozy and I can’t see you dropping your trousers and inviting a WPC to make you hard, Bastard. We’ve got to work together to beat this.”

“We’ve got a problem next week. I’ve got to go up to Liverpool on Monday for a two day hearing. I can’t get back until Wednesday night.”

“I can’t take Tuesday and Wednesday off as leave and stay in the house. I’ve got a major case con. on the Tuesday and...”

“Look I’ve had an idea. You need my semen right? I need your mouth to get hard. But I won’t need to get hard whilst I’m in Liverpool though my balls will feel pretty bad by Wednesday night.”

“What happens to them?”

“They feel full and large as if they are great big reservoirs of semen. I know they’re not, I can see they’re no bigger. It’s all in the mind. All of this is in the mind. They do get tender and I don’t like them restricted. But it was bearable at the weekend, I expect I can last until Wednesday night but I’ll need your help then.”

“But how am I going to last?”

“Well how about you storing some of my semen. You could freeze it.”

“What a sperm bank in my fridge! This just gets worse and worse. I can’t believe this is happening.” Jayne paused and thought. " It should work though. Let’s try it, good idea.” Jayne got up and emptied the ice cube box from the freezer.

“Right this is a little complicated. We need to get you to come in this saucer. I’ll scoop some of your cum into these compartments. I’ll lick the spoon so I have some now and then I’ll pop your cock in my mouth to sort you out for the day. Come on we don’t need to do this sitting at the kitchen table. Go into my bedroom, take your clothes off and lie on the bed and I’ll come and wank you off. This sounds so stupid.”

Iain went into Jayne’s bedroom. Her double bed was one of those reproduction iron bedsteads with brass finials. He undressed and lay on the top of her blue striped duvet. Jayne came in and sat on the bed.

“Not erect this time I see. I suppose this is a bit clinical. Perhaps if you pretend I’m a nurse come to take a semen sample. You know white starched uniform, frilly cap, black stockings... just look at you! Ha, men, rising to that corny image. Pathetic.” Iain was indeed rising but Jayne’s put down reversed the trend.

“Look Jayne, this isn’t easy for either of us. You’ve got to take it as it is. I respond to the right stimuli and that’s simply how it is.”

“Sorry, Iain you’re right. Look, would it help if I took my blouse and bra off? Yes, I see it would. Alright then.” Iain watched, his cock twitching higher and higher as Jayne slowly, yes she was playing with him, undid her blouse buttons and let the material fall a little open revealing a white lacy bra. With one hand she started to open the blouse a little more, with the other she began stroking Iain’s cock. She let her fingers lightly run up and down the blood engorged ridge along the shaft, stopping to give a light circular rub each time at the join to the head. Iain was enjoying this. Jayne stopped her rubbing and slipped her blouse off. She took his foreskin between finger and thumb and began sliding it over and down his cockhead.

“Do you want to take my bra off?” Iain reached behind Jayne and undid the clasp, the cups fell a little way from her breasts, he pulled the material away exposing her breasts and nipples.

“Er, Jayne, I think you are going to need your saucer soon.” Jayne stopped her rubbing and reached with her spare hand for the saucer and placed it on Iain’s stomach.

Right Iain we’ve got to get you to come in this saucer so don’t overshoot. Jayne raised it a little up and off Iain’s stomach and resumed her stroking. Her hand movement made her breasts sway a little, this was enough to send Iain over and he spurted onto the saucer. Jayne continued her stroke.

“That’s it, come on a little more, push it out.” The pulsing slowed and stopped. Jayne let Iain’s prick drop down against his stomach.

“Not bad, that should do it.” Jayne picked up a teaspoon and began trying to ladle the semen into the ice cube compartments. She was not sure how much she would need but managed to get a reasonable amount in three compartments. With a face she turned to Iain and licked the spoon. Iain was still lying there watching her, his penis now flaccid and resting on his stomach with its end in a small pool of cum. “Oh yes I’d forgotten. I’ve got to suck it. This is all so, well weird. Do I really have to? Yes, I suppose I do.” Jayne bent forward and with her lips lifted Iain’s cock off his stomach and slipped it into her mouth. She swished her tongue around it a bit and let it drop out.

“Do you think that’s enough?”

“Well we won’t know for a little while because I can’t get hard again straight after coming normally anyway. If it’s not enough I expect we can find a bit of time this afternoon. Otherwise shall I pop round again tomorrow?”

“Yes it’s better than the office.”

Their arrival together, and moreover that they were talking together, surprised the receptionist at the offices of Pullen Wagstaff. She commented later in the day on this to her friend, Alice, Robert’s secretary who relayed the information to Robert. He rubbed his hands commenting to Alice that this was “most encouraging, perhaps relations were thawing.”

Iain arrived at Jayne’s flat at 8am again on Friday.

“Right, same again as yesterday,” said Jayne, " I’ll stock up a bit more on the frozen stuff ready for next week. You go into the bedroom.”

Iain stripped off, Jayne came in with the saucer and sat on the bed with hand to her blouse.

“Jayne, there’s a bit of a problem. I’ve just been with Fiona and..”

“You didn’t, not this morning, how could you?”

“Well we did it last night and when I woke up this morning she was already sucking me and well, one thing lead to another.”

Jayne sniffed. “I can smell Fiona, Bloody hell, Iain, you haven’t even showered. Selfish bastard.” Jayne looked at the clock. “I’ll be stupid in ten minutes. Well I’m going to have one of my ice cubes and you can have sore balls all day and tomorrow. I’ll see you Sunday evening when I’ll collect my supply for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Now get out!”

Iain went. He did not have a very comfortable day. Saturday was worse. Fiona was not impressed with his lack of performance. He got really cross with Jayne and he and Fiona ended up having a row. She went home

Sunday morning came. He was woken by the phone, it was Jayne.

“Er, hallo Iain, I, no Mum came round yesterday and she does fuss around and she cleaned out my fridge, she cleaned and refilled my ice cube thingy and your cum was lost so I’ve gone all fuzzy and I feel stupid and awful and could you come round and cum please?”

Iain was not feeling very charitable towards Jayne but he was also feeling very uncomfortable. “I’ll be round.”

Jayne opened the door and even in her fuddled state was a bit surprised to find Iain with his kilt on.

“Watcha got that on for?” she slurred, as he came into the flat.

“Keeps my balls free, like all good Scotsmen I’ve got nothing on under ma’ kilt. As I’ve said, they hurt after a day without you emptying them.”

Jayne’s hand reached straight under the kilt and felt Iain’s cock. Dropping to her knees she put her head under his kilt and disappeared up into it. Iain stood there, legs apart, with a warm wet mouth sucking on his cock under his kilt. He grew hard and it was not long before he was pumping cum into Jayne’s mouth. She did not let him go until he was soft, trying to draw more cum from him. Eventually she sank to the floor, her head appearing from his kilt. Standing she leaned against Iain.

“It gets me when I go fuzzy, I can’t think of anything else, I just need your semen. Sorry I was so hard on you on Friday but you were a bit selfish.”

“Yes I’m sorry too. It’s difficult balancing all these requirements. There’s another one coming. We’re going to have to do this again today if I’m to give you some supplies for your fridge.”

“Yes, I suppose so. Could you please?”

Iain re-appeared at Jayne’s flat again that evening at 10pm.

“Right this is a milking session, now you haven’t been at Fiona have you? You’d better be all charged up as I need a good output. Gosh this does sound so stupid.”

“Yes, I’ve been celibate since this morning. It’s in full working order and ready for inspection.” Iain laughed. “Shall I go into the bedroom.”

“No its easier here I think. Anyway I have an idea. Strip off and lie on the table.” Iain did as he was told. Jayne’s enigmatic, “I have an idea,” had excited him as she knew it would. He lay on the pine table with his cock rising up and on to his stomach. Jayne opened a cupboard and took out a bottle of olive oil. Unscrewing the top she poured some over Iain’s cock and down onto his balls. She then began to rub her fingers all over his cock, she cradled his balls and rubbed the oil all around them. Iain loved this

“How’s that then?” said Jayne.

“Very exciting, there will be no problem!” This was not quite true. Jayne found it hard to hold onto his penis as it was so slippery. Her hands were running with the oil and his cock slipped through her fingers no matter how she grasped it. Iain gasped that he was about to come, Jayne reached for the saucer but with her oily hands she could not hold it, letting go of Iain she grabbed for it but it flew away from her and crashed to the floor. Jayne turned back to Iain to see his unattended cock spurting semen firstly onto his chest and as the strength of the ejaculation lessened the further spurts dropping onto his stomach.

“Blast, damn it,” said Jayne, “my fault, stupid idea all that oil. Well right idea: wrong execution.” She began ladling Iain’s semen off his chest and stomach with her teaspoon and into her ice cube tray. She had enough for two which would do for the two day’s of Iain’s absence. Finishing she turned her attention to the wilting penis.

“Funny watching it shrinking away, so small compared to how it was moments ago.” She bent and took the soft cock into her mouth licking around the head to get the necessary cum and ensure Iain would be comfortable the next day.

They had coffee and discussed the situation.

“Look we’ve got to tackle Robert.”

“But what if he just denies everything. Have you had any luck finding that Brightly bloke?”

“No, none at all.”

Iain’s visit to Liverpool went well. Apart from increasing discomfort in his trousers, he was feeling very pleased with the visit as he caught the return train. His return journey on Wednesday night, however, was not good. The train was delayed three hours and it was not until 10am that he reached London. He warned Jayne by ‘phone that he would be late and it was not until 10.45 that he reached her flat.

Jayne had had a good three days, with her semen supplies she was not troubled by having to see Iain and was able to work non-stop on her various cases. Wednesday night found her without supplies and needing Ian there by about 10am so as not to go fuzzy. His phone call dismayed her. She knew she would be stupid when he arrived and she hated that.

The doorbell went and Jayne let Iain in. He walked in with evident discomfort.

“Sorry I’m late, blasted trains. How are you?”

“Are you late? I can’t remember. I don’t feel right. I...”

“Right you need your fix, I’ll shower first as I’m all hot and sticky after that train journey. May I use your shower?” Jayne took him into the bathroom and sat as he stripped off. She watched first his coat and tie, and then his trousers, socks and shorts drop to the floor. She was waiting to see his cock and could not take her eyes off it when it appeared. It swung beneath his pubic hair, balls hanging down. Instinctively she removed her own clothing and as Iain got into the shower cubicle he felt Jayne right behind him. It was she who picked up the bottle of shower gel and washed him all over, her hands all soapy roamed over his chest, his back and then down to his bottom. He felt her fingers rubbing and soaping his anus. Then she was soaping his penis and balls.

“Gentle,” he screeched, “they are so tender.” Washing the soap away Jayne dropped to her knees and as the hot water cascaded down she gently kissed both of his balls and sucked his penis into her mouth. She rolled it around her mouth as, for the first time in three days it rose again, Jayne loved the feel once again of his penis in her mouth, she loved the smoothness of the head, its roundness, the little slit at the top where the cum came out. How she was looking forward to that happening. She loved the hardness of the shaft, the soft skin of his scrotum. But most of all she loved his cum. She was desperate for it. Her tongue moved around his head, her lips moved up and down his shaft, her right hand curled round his bottom cheek and her index finger pushed against his anus. This was all too much for Iain.

“Here I go, Jayne.” Her tongue moved to the tip of his penis, tickling his pee hole. She wanted to feel the first hot spasm of his cum on the tip of her tongue. She was rewarded with a deluge pushing her tongue out of the way. She swallowed, feeling her mind returning. Iain looked down at Jayne’s head, her mouth clamped to his cock ensuring she received every drop. He began to wash her, returning the favour. Jayne stood up as Iain continued his soaping. She was still basking in the nearly orgasmic pleasure of drinking his cum and allowed him to wash her all over. She nearly came when he washed between her legs.

“Iain, well, yes. Right that’s done for the night then.” She got out of the shower smartly and began to dry herself. Iain had not seen her fully naked before and admired her naked bottom and the curly hair around her sex.

“Let’s see tomorrow night I’ve got a client dinner, that could go on until late. We need to do this thing then late afternoon to early evening.”

“Well I’m out until about six-ish, then I’ve got to go over to see Malcolm Browne about the Schneider case.”

They realised they would only see each other briefly and would have to be quick.

In the event it had to be very quick indeed. The plan was for Jayne to pop into the meeting room where Iain would be waiting having got ready by wanking on his own. In the event. her clients and colleagues were leaving the building when Jayne said she’d forgotten something but wouldn’t be a second. She’d dashed up to the meeting room and knocked on the door. Iain let her in. Still panting with the effort of having rushed up the stairs she’d dropped to her knees and opened her mouth. Iain already had his hard cock sticking out of his trousers. He’d been on the verge of coming for about ten minutes waiting for her and he simply took his cock in hand again and wanked into her open mouth. He watched as his cum pulsed out of the end of his prick and landed on her tongue. Jayne swallowed, took his cock into her mouth and rolled it around her tongue a few times. She stood up, said she’d see him tomorrow evening and was gone.

Iain stood there, slightly stunned by the speed of the event. “Well,” he said to no-one in particular, “talk about a quickie!”

Jayne’s plan for the next day did not work out. Iain did not get round to Jayne’s flat until Saturday morning. He had got stuck at work on the Friday. Jayne, seeing the 24 hours coming up, had headed home before the fuzziness had started and gone to bed early. She was not best pleased with Iain for missing Friday but her crossness was rather spoilt by her inability to pick the right words to express her displeasure and by the way she kept looking at his trousers. Jayne was still in her pyjamas.

“Are you ready for this?” said Iain. Jayne nodded. Iain began to get undressed in the kitchen. “I want to try the oil again, if that’s alright?”

Jayne, of course, was too fuzzy to query this. A naked Iain picked Jayne up and put her down on her back on the kitchen table with her head hanging over the edge. Iain got the olive oil out of the cupboard. Standing directly behind her head Jayne had an upside down view of his cock hanging in front of her mouth.

“Ready?” said Ian. He picked up his limp cock and offered it to Jayne. She opened her mouth and he placed it between her lips. Leaning forward a bit he began to undo her pyjama top buttons. Peeling back the sides he poured oil over her breasts and with both hands began to massage them, drawing his fingers together as he came up the mounds and catching her slippery nipples between fingertips. Jayne squealed, he had not heard that before, and she sucked his by now engorged cock into her moluth. Iain began to move his hips gently backwards and forwards fucking Jayne’s mouth. His fingers moved across her tummay and he undid the pyjama string bow holding up her pyjama bottoms. Pulling the fly aside Iain revealing her V of curly pubic hair. He poured more olive oil over her bush and started gently massaging her mons, moving his fingers increasingly downwards into the “V” and towards her sex. Jayne’s legs parted and Iain’s oily fingers slipped down further. She squealed again, muffled this time by Iain’s penis.

Iain pulled himself out of Jayne’s mouth. Moving round the table, he took hold of Jayne’s pyjama bottoms and pulled them completely off. Jayne drew up her legs but when Iain’s hand slipped oilily between her legs her knees fell apart exposing her sex. She rested her feet on the table with her legs drawn up and knees bent. Iain’s fingers explored her sex. The combination of the oil and Jayne’s hypnosis-fueled desire for cum had made her lips and vagina sopping wet. Iain could see the moisture trickling onto the table as his fingers played in a hot bath of oily wetness. Jayne was breathing hard, eyes tightly closed. Standing between her splayed legs with Jayne’s exposed sex so close, Iain could not resist pushing his cock into her. He just moved forward and sank in. No resistance just hot wetness. He pushed in and out, Jayne moaned and before he could really think what he was doing he was coming, pushing hard into Jayne as first one spasm then another of semen shot from his cock into her.

“I’m coming!” he said, a little late.

“Hey, no, no, wrong place.” With one fluid movement Jayne pulled off Iain, spun round and was sucking him, tasting the last few pulses of his ejaculation mixed with her own juices and the olive oil. She was desperate to taste, to enjoy his cum.

Pulling away from his cock Jayne said, “gimme the rest quick.”

Iain pushed his finger into Jayne’s cunt, four went in easily, she was so wet. He swirled his fingers round collecting as much deposited semen as he could and offered his fingers to Jayne who licked them greedily. Returning his fingers into her vagina to collect more semen was too much for Jayne. She orgasmed, it was possibly the best orgasm she had ever had. It carried on as she again sucked on Iain’s fingers, only subsiding as he withdrew them from her mouth. Jayne lay back on the table.

“Your cock again please.” Iain obliged by again putting his softening cock in Jayne’s mouth so she could suck any cum that had not yet come out.

Jayne was sort of cross. She sat up on the table in a pool of olive oil. “Look, this is not meant to be about sex. It’s just something we have to do, for a while. I didn’t ask you to stick your prick in me. It was fantastic sex but that’s not the point, it’s not real it’s just the hypnosis. But, I’ve never felt it like that.”

“It’s not straightforward at all. There is the mechanical need imposed by Brightly and Robert and then there is the desire, the sex that we get caught up in. Its difficult and confusing. I got carried away. I shouldn’t have. Look I’m round at Fiona’s tonight and tomorrow morning so would it be alright if I came again this afternoon and then again tomorrow afternoon? That’ll move our time from morning to afternoon.”

“Ridiculous isn’t it? Synchronising our diaries for enforced sex. 2pm discuss case with clients. 3pm collect car from garage. 4pm tea with vicar. 5pm suck Iain off! Yes fine pop around about 5pm.”

Iain returned a little after 5pm. Jayne was in businesswomen mode.

“Hallo Iain. I thought I’d stock up on some of your semen in the fridge if that’s alright with you. Just in case. I do so hate going all vague and stupid. How on Earth that Brightly man can make my mind half shut off I don’t know.”

“Fine by me, Jayne, only I don’t think there will be much, er, stock for you after this morning.”

“Well, we’ll see. Let’s get it over with quickly,” said Jayne opening a cupboard and collecting her equipment.

“I think you’ll get more if you don’t rush.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean if I am excited for longer I think I ejaculate more.”

“So I need to excite you and keep you excited for a long time. So what would you like? A striptease, the Dance of the Seven Veils, me to get a porno movie of a couple of lesbians going down on each other out and wank you as you watch?”

“Have you got one?”

“No, of course I haven’t, you twit,” laughed Jayne, “come on let’s get on with it, clothes off, lie on bed.”

Iain stripped and lay down. Jayne followed him in with her saucer, teaspoon and ice cube box.

“Yes I see not a lot of excitement there!.” She sat on the bed. “Come on little chap, stir yourself,” she said as she prodded Iain’s soft penis with her index finger. Nothing happened. “Now if Jayne was to slip you into her warm wet mouth, would that make you stand up and take notice, little man?”

It seemed it would. Jayne watched as Iain’s penis slightly lengthened, seemed to crawl round from lying on his right thigh and then lifted itself off and up into the air.

“Come on, come on, I promise I’ll put you in my mouth and lick all the way around you. I’ll even drink what comes out of your little tiny eye you naughty Willie.”

“What anything?” said Iain.

“Oh, Iain really! Cut the urination fantasies please! There’s something a bit dodgy in your psychological makeup you know. Perhaps you should get some therapy. I know a good hypnotist!”

“Brightly! Yes I bet he could change anything. Potentially a very dangerous man. I wonder how Robert knows him?”

“Probably go back a long way. I’m sure there is a lot to him. Very interesting to find out what he has done. Now let’s see what we can do about Mr Willie here giving me my supply.”