The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teach That Girl A Lesson

Author’s Note

The following story takes place in the world and after the events of Teaching Her a Lesson. It won’t make much sense unless you’ve already read that.

Chapter 2

“Here we are. Are you ready?” Megan asked me as the car pulled up into the driveway.

It was a stately two-story structure with a symmetrical facade, the warm brick exterior offset by white trim around the windows and doors. The roof was a dark shingle, with a pair of chimneys rising from either side. The lawn was perfectly manicured, with a garden bed full of colorful flowers flanking the front steps. The driveway was made of cobblestone, leading up to a three-car garage. It was part of a gated community that had a real live guard to let us in, and even then this place reeked of money. You didn’t get a yard this nice unless you were paying two or three people to keep it that nice every week.

“Ready for what?” I asked. I still didn’t know what was going on. Not only that, but I’d only met this woman today, but when she asked me to get into her car, I’d hopped into the shotgun seat and buckled up, and it didn’t seem odd until we were well on our way. And even then, it didn’t seem so strange. It was natural to do what Megan told me. What was strange was how natural it felt.

“Your interview.” Megan replied as she parked.

As soon as I got out, I slapped my hand on the roof of the car. “Yeah, but interview for what?!”

It was downright creepy how cheery her smile was when she answered. “For the position of a full-time sex slave maid.”

We entered through the side door, through the utility room and into the kitchen, out through the dining room, a living room, then a hallway, and finally a closed door. “Whatever else you can say about the man, he still does his job. I dread what might happen the day he stops.”

Well, that wasn’t ominous at all. Even so, as bizarre as the situation was, I didn’t even have goosebumps on my arm.

Megan gave a knock on the door. “Canon? If you’re not too busy, I have a surprise for you.”

“Hm? Sure, what is it?” A somewhat nasal voice asked from the other side.

It was like walking into a fancy library. The walls were lined with floor-to-ceiling bookshelves, filled with thick, old books that gave the room its own kind of smell. At the center of the room stood a large oak desk, polished to a high shine. The desk was cluttered with papers, textbooks, and various office supplies, the one disorganized thing I’d seen since coming inside the house. There were three computer monitors, and judging from his grip on the keyboard and mouse along with the sounds of gongs, explosions, and little screams, he wasn’t exactly grading papers.

“Master Canon? If you could please pause that, there’s someone I’d like to introduce you to.” Megan said. Gone was the confident older woman I’d met on the drive here, replaced with a simpering, pathetic mess.

“Online game. Can’t pause. Have to wait till the round is over till… uh…” Our eyes locked for the first time, right before they immediately started dipping to check the rest of me out. Creep. Not that he was different from most guys.

I knew I was easy on the eyes. I made a living off of it, after all. Long, silky black hair I’d been growing out for years, tinted with just enough pink to draw in the anime nerds. The face of an angel and the body of a succubus. Even in jeans and a cardigan, I turned eyes. Okay, sure, having only a black tube top underneath helped. But I’d look hot dressed up in the bargain bin from Wal-mart.

“Megan, is she legal?” Was the first thing he asked as he closed down whatever childish game he’d been playing. “You know my stance on… nnngh… take five, Cassie.”

There was a wet pop, and then the most gratingly cheerful voice chimed in, “Sure thing, Mr. Canon!”

As he wheeled back his chair, the little girl got up off her knees… and wasn’t so little. Damn, she had like ten inches on me but sounded like she was still waiting for puberty to kick in. Kind of looked it too, but more than half of that I was going to chalk up to the two pigtails on the sides of her head along with that big, bright smile on her face.

Who the hell sucks a gamer off and enjoys what they’re doing? That was… that was strange, right? Why was I so unsure?

“Oh, hey! We don’t really get Asian girls in here very often. Oh! Not that I think that Mr. Canon is racist. He treats everyone equally. He just tends to have a thing for white women. Which, uh… if you think about all the rape—”

This Canon jabroni visibly winced at the word rape. Hold on. Rape? Was this some sort of rape thing? Now THAT should get me worried, right? I checked my forearms. Still no goosebumps.

“—that means he’s basically anti-racist. Which, y’know, totally makes sense. It’d be super awkward to make a black girl into a slave, after the whole Civil War thing. And then having her call him Master… ooo, or he could go with that really gross ‘Mastah’ thing like in Anal Destroyers 13.” She shivered and shook her head. “That guy had a really great cock, but I still don’t think that kind of play is politically correct. But Asian! I think that would be okay? We just don’t really have very many at GHS. Mom, did you have to go out of state to find her or something?”

“Just into the next county. And Cassie, dear. I think it might be best if you go to your room for now. Right, Master Canon?”

The guy looked back and forth between all three of us as if he was trying to figure out what to say, before leading off with, “Yeah. Yeah. And it’s just a coincidence that I’ve not ra… ah… invited more BIPOC students to the house. I’ll have you know that last month, this girl named Shawna was one of the girls in class who… “

He pinched the bridge of his nose. “Leave us alone for the moment, Cassie, please.”

“Sure thing!” She practically skipped over towards the door, gave me a big smile on her way out. “If you need help finding anything—extra outfits, dry cereal, lube, whatever—just lemme know, okay? Good luck!”

She closed the door behind her, and it was just the three of us. The rapist, his accomplice, and me. I listened real hard for the little voice in my head that ought to be telling me to jump out the window, but all I could think about was whether or not it was racist for a serial rapist to limit himself to white women.

Still sitting in his expensive leather chair, the main put his elbows up on the desk and looked at us. “Megan. Mind explaining to me what the hell is going on?”

“Certainly. I want Cassie to go to college.”

“...pardon?”

“What the hell does that have to do with me?” I asked.

“Shush. Be quiet for now.” Megan said it, and there wasn’t anything to be done about it. I rolled my eyes and folded my arms, waiting for some answers. “Again. I want Cassie to go to college, and that includes you paying for her tuition, along with enough money to live on her own.”

“Well, first of all, I don’t think that’s your decision to make. Cassie is a full-grown woman, and she can decide for herself what she does with her life,” Canon said. The stare he got from Megan as she planted her hands on her hips was powerful enough to make it so even he didn’t buy into his own bullshit. “...well, regardless, I don’t know what that has to do with you bringing me… her.”

“Hana Abrams. She’s here to serve as Cassie’s replacement.” Megan turned towards me. “Tell him about your father.”

“My father? He’s in his 50s.” I shrugged. “Used to be an accountant. Screwed up his first marriage, did better with my mom. Likes golf way too much.”

“And where is he now?” Megan wasn’t even looking at me as she asked. She was looking at Canon for his reaction.

“Prison. One of those cushy ones that rich old white guys go to.” I bit down on my lower lip. I knew where she was going with this now.

“And why is he in prison?”

I told them.

I was an early bloomer. My tits were triple the size of my mother’s by the time I was sixteen, and I had more than a hundred thousand followers on my Twitter and Instagram. So when I was seventeen, I started up an OnlyFans. I used my mom’s information when I was setting it up, and all of a sudden I was making more in a month than that bastard did.

He was probably jealous when he found out. Told me to shut it down. Big mistake. Some back-and-forth messages between our phones—really, his own damn fault for being too old to learn how to lock them—and call to the police, and he was being escorted out of his own house. Didn’t matter how convinced he was that he’d done nothing wrong. A video of me in the bathroom, naked and crying and spanking myself, begging him not to put me in the box again, and there was no coming back from that.

So, that was easily the most fucked up thing I’ve ever done. Well…

Okay, I don’t consider that Kaitlyn girl’s suicide to be my fault. I wasn’t some Netflix tween series bully. All I did was give her a nickname. Okay, I did encourage some of the girls with the breaking into her locker and dumping everything into the girls’ toilets. And yes, I did convince Mr. Peters that she had cheated on her test. And… look, I never even touched her. That has to count for something, right?

And that was it. Okay, there was also that time at summer camp when…

Look. Everyone has skeletons in their closet. And over the next hour, these two were dragging them out of me.

“Jesus Christ.” That was all Canon had to say after I finally shrugged and said I couldn’t think of anything else.

“See? She’s perfect for you.” Megan had a wolf’s grin on her face.

“She’s a psychopath!”

“This coming from the serial rapist? What a hypnocrite.” I fired back.

“It’s pronounced hypocrite,” Canon said.

“I don’t know, I think it kind of works for you,” Megan mused.

“Regardless!” Canon clenched his fist, and for a second I thought he was going to get up from that desk and punch Megan upside her head. Whatever it was, his fist unclenched, and he took a breath; must have been on his best behavior with me around. “What makes you think I want anything to do with her?”

“Because you didn’t choose this. The thought of doing someone harm makes you physically ill. You were given as much choice about your situation as anyone, and you’ve done your best to make the best of it. Because deep down inside, you’re a good man. That’s the reason you’re still at that school, right? You genuinely want to help those kids have a better future.”

It takes a bullshitter to smell a bullshitter, and let me tell you. This woman was rancid, the way she could spout those lines off with a straight face.

“But most of all… because I thought you of all people would like a second chance at giving a girl like her a second chance.” Megan finished, standing behind me and squeezing my shoulders like I was some lost orphan waif.

“A girl like her, hm?” The mix of wistfulness, frustration, anger, and regret that flashed across his face all in the span of half a second screamed messy breakup. “Can’t believe you did this, Megan.”

“I will enthusiastically cooperate with and support anything Mr. Canon wants,” she said it like a mantra. No, she repeated her mantra to him. “And trust me. This isn’t just what you want. This is what you need. But, I think I’ll leave you alone for now, let the two of you get to know each other. And if it doesn’t work out, well…”

“Yeah, yeah.” Canon slumped into his chair. “I get it. Not much of a point in punishing someone who is more enthusiastic about it than you, is there?”

“I think you might still get some enjoyment over me debasing myself for you. Right, Master?” Megan sweetly asked.

“Maybe. Get changed into your uniform and scrub every inch of the kitchen floor with your tits, and we’ll see.”

“Oh, fun~! Yes, Master. I live to obey, Master.” Megan gave as good a faux curtsey as she could in mom jeans, then leaned in to whisper into my ear. “Oh. I forgot to mention, Hana. Canon is your new Daddy.”

“What?! You’re only telling me this now?”

Megan just laughed and bounced out of the room, leaving the two of us stuck together.

I remember in class the teacher explaining that these kinds of awkward silences are pregnant. She thought it was hilarious and clever, but that was all she had to say on the matter. I heard this guy was an English teacher too.

“What did Megan whisper into your ear?” Canon asked, finally.

“None of your business, asshole.” That snapped me out of it. For whatever reason, I’d been going along with every dumb thing Megan told me to do. But she wasn’t here right now, was she? I took out my phone, brought up the number pad. Nine, nine…

Nine, nine…

“I’d already hit the first two buttons, just one more to go. My phone had gps tracking on it. They’d send somebody over, and this weird rape cult would be shut down.

Nine, nine…

Whenever I’m about to misbehave, I have to give Daddy the chance to correct my behavior.

“Shit.” The phone went into my back pocket, and I marched over to Canon. “I was about to tattle on you to the police.”

His mouth dropped open. God, Daddy had a sexy mouth. “Excuse me?”

“I was about to call 911, idiot. So. Is that cool with you? I mean, this is fucked up, right? Whatever shit I’ve done, we both know which of us deserves to be in buttfuck prison, right?”

“It’s more complicated than that.” I could see him looking at me, not my body, for the first time. “When Megan sprayed you, what did she say?”

“Fuck you. Why should I tell you anything?” Especially when I couldn’t remember myself. Come to think of it, did she spray me with something? I remember seeing her on the street, then waking up in her car with this foul taste in my mouth. So what… ugh, that wasn’t important right now!

“Well!?” My patience was running out with this guy. “I’m going to call the cops. So are you going to fix me or not, Daddy?”

“Fix you? Daddy? Interesting wording.” Canon stood up, and I realized that not only had this man not put his cock away in all this time, the bastard wasn’t even wearing pants. The thing was still damp from that plain jane’s slobbering, and it’d long gone flaccid, but the more I stared at it the more it started lifting itself up. Whatever else was wrong with this guy though… nice cock. Very nice cock. “How would I do that? Writing lines on the whiteboard? A spanking over the desk?”

“I don’t know.” I took a step backwards and smacked my head up against the door, one eye closing as I winced. “You don’t have to do nothing, y’know?”

“I don’t agree. You’re forcing my hand here. If you were to call the authorities, more people at the station might need to be dosed.” Hold on a fucking second. More!? Just what the hell was going on here? “It’d disrupt people’s lives. Introduce more chaos into the system. So for the good of everyone, we need to keep all of this a secret. Understand?”

I shook my head as he started walking closer to me. “No, of course I don’t fucking understand. You haven’t fixed me yet!”

“Take off your top.” He was close enough to touch me now, standing over me, and it felt like I was in the middle of a sauna, there was so much pressure radiating off of him.

“Yes, Daddy.” I shrugged the pink cardigan off and let it drop to the floor, then grabbed my tube top and started pulling it up. It lifted up my breasts, and he actually took a step back and leaned down just to watch the growing expanse of underboob as I lifted and lifted, until they dropped out of the top and bounced three times before settling.

“Not as perky as Taylor’s.” He reached out and grabbed a handful, then squeezed hard enough to make me whimper. “Softer. Real soft.”

“Suh-squeeze harder if you want me to learn my lesson, Daddy. But…” Fuck! He squeezed harder. I sucked in air through my teeth as the pain overwhelmed the pleasure for a hot second. “...but you don’t have to do this.”

“Hands against the door.” Yeah, he wasn’t listening. Or whatever I was saying was just making him more excited.

I turned around and planted my palms on the sturdy door. I felt his hands reaching around my waist to unbutton my shorts, and they were unzipped and tugged down mid-thigh in seconds, followed by my panties. “Damn, you’re fast at that, Daddy.”

“Practice makes perfect,” he said right before I felt his finger sliding between my legs. “Awfully wet for someone who wanted to call the cops.”

He was right. I could hear the wet sounds from his fingers rubbing me, and I could feel my juices sliding down my thighs.

I’d never been so embarrassed in my life. Or aroused. I hated this. I loved this. My whole body couldn’t stop shivering just from his touch, and… and…

“Fine! Fine! I won’t ever try and tattle on you, Daddy! I promise!”

There was a bizarre, surreal feeling of incredible relief, a huge weight lifted off my shoulders, and as if that was the eye of the tornado, it quickly passed, engulfed by the most incredible pleasure I’d ever felt in my life. My pussy wasn’t on fire, it was overloading like pure lightning was running through it all the way up to my brain, so intense I thought I was dying for a second.

The strength in my legs gave out, and I dropped to my knees onto the soft carpet, head hanging low. I gasped for breath. There were only two questions in my head. What the hell had just happened? And how could I feel that again?

“I hope you don’t think we’re through, because even I know I’m not what you’d call a generous lover.” Canon said, looking down on me.

“Fuck you.” I spat out. I wasn’t going to tattle on him, but that didn’t mean I had to stay here. I was going to get out of here and… and…

Shit!

I turned around and sat my naked ass down on the carpet. I could feel the wet stain I’d left. My back rest against the door, and I looked up at him. I tried to will my jaw to stay shut, but it wasn’t any use.

“I want to be a cocktease, Daddy. I want to get you hard and then not take care of it the way you deserve.” I swallowed. The fucked up thing was, part of me was looking forward to this. Whatever that pleasure was last time, I needed to feel it again. “Please fix me, Daddy?”

“Ever given a blowjob before?”

“No, Daddy.” I shook my head, then realized that if I denied him access to one hole, he’d look to others. “I’ve, uh… played with dildos before though. With my mouth.” Who knew being an online content creator would come in handy at a time like this?

Canon walked back to his desk, flashing his pasty white ass at me before he sat back down. “Crawl over here and show me what you can do.”

Naked, I did just that. It was a big desk with plenty of room underneath. There was a cushion for my knees, which I should have expected after seeing that first girl pop her head out from under here. What I hadn’t expected was the half-full water bottle, or the plugged in iPad mounted to the interior of the desk, a pair of plugged in earbuds dangling down; she’d been watching SpongeBob SquarePants when I came in, apparently.

Just how much time did that girl spend under here?

Canon rolled back the chair to look down at me. “Well? Going to get started or not?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

His cock felt slightly damp and loose in my hand. Warm. Big and sexy. I couldn’t stop my face from puckering up as I leaned closer and got a good smell of it, but I forced my mouth open, my tongue out, and…

…and his cock really didn’t taste like anything, thank god. Like licking the back of my hand. Pushing it into my mouth, it really wasn’t too different from playing around with the toys.

“...tch! Watch the teeth!” Canon griped, pounding his fist on the table.

Okay, it was slightly different.

I kept at it for a few minutes, but something felt wrong. It was easy enough, even if I knew my jaw would start aching after a while. But when he’d had me pinned against the door, my pussy was going crazy. Now… I wasn’t dry by any means (Daddy’s cock is the sexiest thing ever) but there wasn’t that electric current of pleasure either.

Oh. Right.

This wasn’t awful enough to count as punishment. Daddy couldn’t fix me like this.

I pulled out with a wet pop, then looked up at Canon from my knees. “Daddy… would you…” I couldn’t ever call the cops on him. If he made me cum like that again, I’d never be able to get him hard and not milk the cum out again. That was the price of the pleasure, fuck me. I wanted to pay it. “Would you please skullfuck me?”

“Skullfuck?” For a guy with a harem of hot slavegirls, he was surprisingly vanilla.

“”Just… just tell me to deepthroat. Think of your pleasure more than anything else. Please, Daddy?” The twitch I felt of his cock around my hand was gratifying. I hit a chord. “Tell me to act like your fucktoy. Your pleasure slave. I just want to make you cum. Please, Daddy?”

“Hah! Yeah. Let’s see what you can do.”

Immediately, I took his cock into my mouth and plunged it down my throat. My eyes watered and I could feel my throat getting stretched out. I’d only ever made one deepthroating video before. It hurt so much. There was panic at having it so far down my throat. Not being able to breathe. It left me feeling like a cheap whore. Pathetic. I’d deleted it without ever posting it. A side of myself I wasn’t ever going to show anyone.

It made for the perfect punishment for a cocktease like me.

It was worse this time, dealing with a living cock instead of one made of silicone. But every time my head bobbed up and down, there was that nice hot burst of pleasure between my legs. My cheeks were wet with hot tears, but not nearly as soaked as my pussy, especially when I started sliding two fingers in and out.

“Glk… glk… glk!”

“Mm… try not to make so much noise,” Was all the feedback Canon gave as I did my very best for him.

Yes, Daddy. Please cum, Daddy. Need it so much, Daddy. Intrusive thoughts, one after another, screaming inside my head, drowning out every other thought as the pleasure kept amping up and up and up and…

He didn’t give me a warning. He put his hands on top of my head and pushed me down, held me there. I was suffocating, my throat was bruising, and… and I could feel the hot cum pouring down my throat.

Lesson learned. I wasn’t a cocktease anymore. That set off the explosion of pleasure that left me seeing stars, eyes rolling up into the back of my head. He kept me there a good ten seconds before finally letting up on the pressure, and I immediately slumped, landing on my side.

“Tha… thank you, Daddy…”

“Mhm…” He was leaning back into his chair, eyes closed, not even paying real attention to me. “Not bad. Maybe Megan knew what she was doing after all.”

He let out a relaxed sigh, then looked down. “You’ll tell me if you try to leave the house without permission? Or break anything that’s mine? When you act like anything but my perfect slave, you’ll have to clear it with me first. Is that how this works?”

Briefly, the thought of lying crossed my mind. It’d just be denying the obvious, though, plus I’d just end up needing to be punished again.“...yeah. I think so.” My voice sounded hoarse as I answered. God, I didn’t think I could survive another punishment today.

“Not bad, Megan. Not bad.” He pat me on the head like I was the family pet. “Go and find Cassie, that redhead with the motormouth. She’ll help you get settled in. And good job today. I think you’ll fit in nicely.”

I bit the inside of my cheek to hide my sneer. He’d just ruined my throat, and now he was so jovial and chill, acting like he was doing me a favor. Like I’d been hired for my dream job as his sextoy! But if I did anything… another punishment…

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Oh, and about the ‘daddy’ thing. It’s hot, yeah. But a bit overly familiar. For now, how about we go with Master?”

I was surprised when I felt the tightness in my chest. I wasn’t just calling him Daddy. Canon was my Daddy. He was responsible for me. I was his girl, sometimes naughty, sometimes good. Well, no one said he’d be a good Daddy.

“Yes, Master.”

This was going to take some getting used to.