The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teach That Girl A Lesson

Author’s Note

The following story takes place in the world and after the events of Teaching Her a Lesson. It won’t make much sense unless you’ve already read that.

Chapter 1

Megan liked the new kitchen so much, she didn’t even mind having to make such big breakfasts every morning.

Everything was state of the art. Marble countertops. Two ovens. Stainless steel appliances that cost more than her old car was worth. She’d always enjoyed cooking, but cooking in this kitchen was fun.

First was the bacon. She cut the slices herself. Extra thick, the way her Master liked it. Parchment paper on the baking pan, bacon on the parchment paper, pan into the oven.

Next was the toast. Megan took out the bread knife and sliced up an entire loaf, one that she had taken out of the oven just yesterday. The yeasty aroma filled her nose, and it only became more intense as she put it into the second oven to toast up.

Time for the frittata. She reached for a carton of eggs from the sleek, built-in refrigerator and carefully cracked them into a bowl. Next, she diced up some bell peppers and onions. With practiced ease, she heated up a large skillet on the gas stove top and added a dollop of butter, allowing it to melt and sizzle before adding the vegetables. As they began to cook, the mouth-watering aroma filled the air, making her stomach growl in anticipation.

As the veggies were getting tender, she whisked the eggs with a fork, adding plenty of pepper and a dash of salt. She poured the eggs over the vegetables in the skillet and let it cook. Once things had firmed up, she took it off the heat and let it rest.

Just one more thing, the fruit. This morning, it was fresh pineapple. Slice off the sides, then dice the flesh up into juicy yellow cubes. She popped one into her mouth and savored the sweet flavor, and before she could swallow, she heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

“Morning, girls!” Megan called out. “If you’re hungry, there’s plenty to eat.”

“Mmm! I could smell it from upstairs!” Cassie said as she hopped onto the kitchen stool and spun once around before settling.

“Woah, Mrs. Brown. Do you always make this much?” A pretty blonde with large breasts asked.

“I’ve got to earn my paycheck somehow, right?” Sure, she wasn’t technically paid a salary, but everything she did was paying back that debt to her Master, which was more important to her than anything. Sure, it was a debt that could never be repaid, but she was happy to make the attempt.

“Uh… yeah. What’s with the outfit though? I thought you were Mr. C’s maid slave or something?”

Last night when he’d brought the girl in, Megan had greeted him at the door in the standard maid uniform. Frills, lace, too much cleavage, and no skirt to speak of. A far cry from the attire she was wearing today, her favorite hip-hugging jeans and a comfortable turtleneck sweater, her long hair put up into a practical bun.

“Second Saturday of the month! The kind Master gives me the whole day off—after breakfast—to go and see Robbie.”

“Huh. Is that like your husband or something?”

“Ew, gross!” Cassie giggled. “Robbie is my little brother! He lives with Dad now. When Mr. Canon bought the new house, he needed a maid to take care of it, but he didn’t want any young kids in the house. Especially boys. Which is kind of a weird thing to specify, and kind of makes me wonder what he’d have done if Robbie was a girl, but—”

“Cassie!” Megan shook her head. Her daughter used to have a filter, but she’d spent so much time around her Master that the girl naturally spoke whatever was on her mind.

“What? I’m just saying… ooo, thanks, Mom!” When Megan lowered the fully loaded plates in front of both girls, the conversation came to a momentary stop.

“Orange juice, no pulp for Cassie. What would you like, Miss…?” Megan trailed off.

“Oh! My name is Hope, sorry. And orange juice sounds great. This is… wow. I always knew I was lucky to have a great teacher like Mr. Canon, but this is like the first real perk I’ve found.”

The stairs started creaking with a heavy set of footsteps. “Speak of the devil, and…”

“Good morning, girls.” Master Canon was dressed in a sky blue bath robe, untied at the waist, nothing on underneath, unashamed of his slight dad bod and very proud of his full erection. Rather than sit on the stools by the countertop, he took his seat at the small round table nearby. The table with only one chair. “Hope, feel free to take your time before you leave. You were fun last night.”

“Uh… okay. I was… fun?”

“That’s what Mr. Canon says when a girl is hot but kind of bland. Like, she’s not especially good at sucking his cock, she’s not smart enough to be a good listener to him, or if she’s shy or awkward about sex, y’know, that kind of thing.” Cassie helpfully explained around a mouthful of eggs. “Basically, means you’re probably not going to come back here again, since he was mostly after your virginity. Right, Mr. Canon?”

“Haha! Yeah. I mean, I wouldn’t put it quite that harshly. But you know how it is. There’s only so many days in the year, and I want to make sure all the eligible women get their turn.” Megan set two plates, a bowl, and silverware for Mr. Canon’s table. One for the frittata, another for the toast and bacon, and a bowl for the pineapple. Finally, a can of Starbucks iced coffee, the kind of with more sugar than a candy bar. “Thanks, Megan. That time of the month again, huh?”

“Yes, Master.” Sometimes he preferred a more casual address. But not when his cock was that hard. “Robbie sent me a text message saying there was a new video game he wanted to play with me. One of the Nintendo ones.”

“Well, tell him and Dan I said high. Oh, but before you go, you don’t want to skip breakfast, do you?” Megan felt her heart beat slightly faster. Calling him Master had been the right call.

She smoothly went down to her knees in front of him. “Master is too kind.”

Megan leaned forward and started at the tip of his cock, wrapping both lips around it and letting her warm drool slide down. One hand lightly rubbed and massaged that drool along his shaft while the other cradled his balls, her hot hands keeping them toasty and warm with the occasional slight squeeze. She’d lost track of the number of blowjobs she’d given him, but at this point she liked to think she had it down to a science.

“Mr. Canon, want me to join in, or should I take Hope upstairs, so you don’t have to deal with my big blabbermouth?” Cassie asked.

“Mmm… why don’t you stay. Tell Hope all about your cocksucking mother.”

“Sure! So, last year, Mr. Canon got involved in this whole big thing with illegal drugs, using them to brainwash and rape students.” Megan could feel Canon tense up. He was always so sensitive about the R-word. He’d asked Cassie to not use it around him, but the girl was absolutely incapable of lying around the man. “Mom saw him having sex with one of them through the window back when we were next-door neighbors, and she thought she could turn it to her advantage. Get some quick cash by blackmailing him and planning to reveal everything. Only, she thought he was just having sex with his students. She had no idea bout the Serenex!”

“Wait, that stuff they sprayed in my mouth when school was about to start?” Hope asked.

Cassie nodded. “Yeah. It really fucks up your head. Whatever you tell someone to do while they’re high on it, they have to do. Like… forever!”

“Oooh… so that’s why all the girls in high school are his sex slave.” Hope’s eyes went wide as the pieces fell into place.

“Not all of the girls!” Canon interrupted. “Just the senior class. And only a select few of those.”

“Huh. I guess it’s kind of nice to know I’m on the ‘hot enough to fuck’ list.”

“Right? We’re SO lucky Mr. Canon made us into his fucktoys.” Cassie giggled with genuine delight. “Oh, but I guess that’s just something I believe because I heard it while I was high. And yeah. Mom had no idea about the drugs and rape and stuff, or she would have gone to the cops and not tried to blackmail Mr. Canon. That gave him enough time to go to the cops instead. Well, cop. And then he brainwashed and raped—”

“I didn’t rape Isa!” Again, Canon interrupted the retelling. “Well. I didn’t rape her at that point. And it’s not really rape! The angrier she is at me, the more aroused she becomes, so…”

“Woah, wait. So when you were fucking her in class the other day and she was dripping all over the floor, she was actually super pissed off on the inside?” Hope asked.

“Well, it’s… it’s complicated. You see, I… we…”

Megan glanced over towards the two girls who were both attentively listening to him, waiting for an answer. And waited. And… “You know, just keep going, Cassie. Forget that I interrupted.” Canon gave up and instead stuffed his face with more bacon.

“Right! So, I said all of that to explain that Mr. Canon caught Mom, drugged her, brainwashed her into thinking that she needs to spend the rest of her life paying him back for blackmailing him, and she’s been doing basically that for like two years now. And she’s really good at it.”

“Mwah…” Megan popped Canon’s cock out of her mouth, her palm sliding over the head in a relaxed rhythm. “Thank you, sweetie. But even without the drugs, I think I’d devote myself to Master Canon anyways. His cock is so much bigger than your father’s, and he’s such a stud. Just sucking his cock gets me so wet, I’m always more desperate to cum than he is.”

Which was a very silly thing to say, but Megan knew Canon liked to hear it, confirmed once again as his cock twitched under her hand. But he liked feeling her gag around his cock even more, so back down she went, tongue lapping at his balls while his pubic hair tickled her nose.

“See? Mom is such a total pro. She taught me a ton of stuff too. She got me ready for anal sex. We watched porn together. Mr. Canon likes to take us both at the same time, and that says a lot! What with, y’know, all of the barely legal girls at high school he could have. Mom’s got all that experience, plus she got messed up more by that drug than anyone else. She’s basically a brand-new person. I mean, she’s super cool now. She lets me watch porn, loves being a fucktoy for Canon just like me, and when Mr. Canon’s tells us to, we’ll make out! I’ll suck on her tits, she’ll bite down on mine, we both finger each other. He especially super, really likes it when I beg mommy to cum! Oh! And we even share outfits now! How cool is that?”

“I guess that’s cool. Though, I think that if Mr. C did that to my mom, I’d want him to go to prison and get raped in the ass every day. I mean, we’re lucky to have him, but fucking someone up like that is just monstrous, y’know? No offense, Mr. C.”

“None taken, Hope.” Canon did a good job hiding the offense taken. Anyone who didn’t have his cock balls deep down their throat probably wouldn’t have noticed. “You know what, Cassie? Maybe you should join your mother after all.”

“Really? Awesome!” Cassie took a big gulp of her orange juice, then hopped off the stool and crawled under the table. “Ball licking duty, Mr. Canon?”

“You know me so well.” Canon let out a relaxed sigh of relief as her prattling was replaced with the obscene sound of testicle suckling. He reached into his robe’s pocket to pull out his phone and started scrolling. “God, you’re good at that. So glad you decided to stay.”

Megan resisted the urge to bite down on Canon’s cock. He wanted this blowjob, after all. And I will enthusiastically cooperate with and support anything Mr. Canon wants. But even so, the idea of Cassie spending the best years of her life cooped up inside this house as his fucktoy pet (more pet than fucktoy, really. The man needed a genuine dog) didn’t sit right with her. Of course, Cassie had no problem with that. She identified as Canon’s fucktoy first, a bisexual white woman second.

“Mmph… pull out. I want to cum all over that sweater.” Canon groaned, giving Megan just seconds to get into position. The first squirt hit her chin instead, but there was plenty left for the nice sweater. Megan deduced that he must have only fucked Hope once if he could still produce this much the morning after. “Ahhh… sorry about that, Megan. Cassie, why don’t you make yourself useful and lick up that mess?”

“Sure thing, Mr. Canon! Happy to help!” Megan pulled her sweater taut to help her daughter have an easier time scraping up the cum with her tongue. Cassie took to it in equal parts eagerness and sloppiness, cute videos of puppies licking up milk and spilling it out of the bowl coming to mind in Megan’s head. At least he hadn’t decided to make her wear it like that on her visit.

“Wow. That’s kind of fucked up.” Hope mentioned before biting into eggs on toast.

“Oh right. And give Hope a ride home on your way out, if you don’t mind.” Megan rolled her eyes. Now there was definitely a girl who wasn’t going to be invited back to play.

No. Canon had high standards. He had hundreds of women to choose from, and there were a number of them that were on the level a one-in-a-million beauty. If she wanted to get Cassie out of the house, she’d need to give him something else. Something that he wanted.

Well, Megan thought, if there’s anyone who knows how to give the man what he wants, it’s me.

* * *