The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taste

by Reth Eldirood

Chapter 2

Sarah awoke to find herself nude except for her panties, laying in an unfamiliar bed. She found herself embraced warmly by Hanna, who lay behind her, spooning her. A moment’s calculation revealed Sarah to be the better dressed of the two, as she could feel Hanna’s bare skin pressed warmly into her rear. Sarah smiled and moved her arms to entwine her hands with Hanna’s, wrapped around her body, as she sighed happily. Glancing around, she noticed a clock sitting on an end table net to the bed; it read 8:23 AM. Glad we decided to do this on a weekend, she thought. She remembered the events of the previous night and slowly reached up to her neck with one hand, feeling for the small puncture wounds she already knew would be there. She still wasn’t quite sure she believed it.

“Don’t pick addit,” Hanna slurred behind her. “You’ll only make me hungry.”

Sarah snorted her laughter. “Good morning, dear,” Sarah replied in a mock-sweet tone. “How did you sleep?”

“Not as well as you, I’d wager,” Hanna responded, “but well enough for my own needs.” She untangled her arms from Sarah’s and stood up, her naked body silhouetted against the pale light diffused through the curtains. She paced barefoot to the curtained window, and opened them just wide enough to peek her head through. “Hmm, looks like it’s going to rain.”

Sarah looked at her, puzzled. “Why do you say that?” she asked.

Hanna turned back to her, an equally puzzled expression on her face. “Why do I say it’s going to rain?”

Sarah shook her head. “Why do you think I slept better than you?”

Hanna smirked. “Two reasons. One, in your post-bite susceptibility, I commanded you to sleep until morning. And two, I needed to relieve some of my own sexual tension from last night, and that took a little bit longer than I thought. I never dreamed that you’d look so damn hot while recovering from getting bitten. What I really wanted to do was wake you up into a pliant state with a quick bite and then command you to kneel between my legs and eat me out while your mind slept, blissfully unaware of your actions.” She grinned, and laughed a classic villain’s laugh. “I think I should be proud of my restraint.”

Sarah looked at her, arousal plain in her face, as she imagined herself in a deep slumber, kneeling with her face pressed against Hanna’s sex, her body being used as a sexual puppet even as her mind lay dormant. Does she even know what she does to me when she says things like that? she wondered. “Uh, please,” she said, trying and failing to sound nonchalant, “don’t hold back on my account.”

Hanna looked at her, her smile fading a bit as she took in the look of barely contained arousal on Sarah’s face. “Well, we have a few things to cover before we get to that point, you know,” she said. “If this is going to be a regular thing, and it’s plain from the look on your face that a regular thing is exactly what you want, then we are going to have to lay down some ground rules. Because I am not going to kill you by doing this.”

That sobered Sarah up. “Okay...” She sat up on the bed, cross-legged, and looked up at Hanna. “What kind of ground rules?”

Hanna reached over to a table behind her, and pulled out a sheet of paper. “I’ve been taking my spare time during the DC trip to re-confirm what I learned a long time ago... it helps to get a refresher course in this stuff every so often.” She sat down on the bed, reached under it, and pulled out a small lap-table, setting it in her lap. “According to all of the medical information I was able to find on the subject, you’ll be safe if I take no more than a pint of your blood once each month, or a little bit more over smaller feeding cycles. So, I’m going to have to keep track of the amount I take from you.

“It takes about fifteen minutes for me to drain a pint from someone,” Hanna continued. “It can be done faster, but that can be dangerous... Anyway, the bite last night was all of five seconds long and, by all respects, negligible as a result, not even one percent of that amount. But we’re going to have to work this out in such a way that I don’t drain you in a situation where you might need that fluid yourself, like in a marathon run you sign up for, for example. So, the first rule for this is that, where possible, I want to know your schedule at least a week in advance, longer for big events.”

Sarah looked at her studiously. “I think that I can do that,” she responded. “There’ll obviously be exceptions to that... sometimes my office’s clients drop some obnoxious change request on us at the last minute and I have to work extra hours.”

Hanna nodded. “It won’t be perfect, and I won’t ask it to be,” she said. “There’s no way to accurately schedule every moment, but a general idea of your daily schedules will help me make sure I don’t take too much when you need it.” She looked down the list that sat on her lap. “Second is time limits. You’re not going to be in much of a position to keep track of something like this, so that’s going to be my responsibility. Fifteen minutes to one pint breaks down to, roughly, not more than thirty seconds a day, three minutes a week, et cetera. There won’t be any rollover minutes. Each month it will reset, and that’ll be that, because I can’t be having with a two-hour buildup of unused time that you want me to use all at once for some twisted reason.”

Grinning, Sarah rocked slightly back and forth on the bed. “You know, if I ever get to that point, feel free to dump me,” she said. “Actually, if I realize it, I’ll just call it off myself.”

“It’ll be long before that, believe me,” Hanna replied, all business, “if you start acting like that. I won’t deal with you being suicidal, self-destructive, or just plain stupid. Anything I see to be a major shift in your attitude or any kind of psychological issues, this will stop immediately until you’re back on your feet. That’s rule three.” Hanna looked directly at Sarah. “If, for some reason, you start reacting badly to this, I’m going to stop immediately. It will remain on hold for at least two weeks, and won’t start up again until I see you’re well and truly stable. You’ve been doing all right so far, but that’s no guarantee, and I’m not going to risk messing you up.”

Sarah nodded her agreement. “You’ve really thought about this, haven’t you?”

“Yeah,” Hanna admitted. “I’ve been looking around, on the Internet and at the libraries for everything I could... Found a lot of the information I was looking for in places I didn’t expect.”

“Like what?” Sarah asked, curious.

Hanna smiled. “Believe it or not, there are people out there who do stuff like this, though apparently not with vampirism... or at least not as much with it, and almost certainly not with real vampires.” Hanna sighed. “It’s complicated. I’ll explain it later, but I want to keep on track here until we’ve finished.”

“Okay,” Sarah said, leaning forward a bit. “What’s next?”

“Next is safewords,” Hanna began.

“Safewords?” Sarah repeated, confused.

Hanna nodded. “If you feel that something is wrong, or if you’re not ready to do something, or if you just want some plain and simple downtime. I want you to pick two safewords, neither of which can be ‘stop’, ‘no’, or ‘don’t’. Those aren’t exactly ambiguous, but we’re looking for something a little more uncommon and more easily recognizable as standing out from normal conversation. One of these will indicate that everything that’s going on, whatever it is, should stop immediately. The other will be for something that you’re uncomfortable with, or want toned down, or if you need a particular feeling to back off a bit... basically, a kind of ‘caution’ thing.”

Sarah rested her chin on her hand, thinking. “Can we come back to that one?” she asked “I want to take some time to think about it.”

“Sure,” Hanna said. “I want you to also understand that during a bite, I can sense your surface thoughts, and I’ll respond to them as well. So if you can think your safeword, I can respond to it in that way too. Something to keep in mind.” Hanna smiled, then grimaced suddenly. “No pun intended... By the way, I may not have mentioned it, but I hate puns. I hate when I do them too.”

“Yeah, I’d noticed...” Sarah said. “Are those all of the rules you came up with?”

“No, there’s one more,” Hanna answered. “Non-disclosure. I can’t really impress upon you enough how much I’m putting myself in danger by even letting you into my life... my real life. But I think maybe I need someone to know, someone who I can actually talk to about this part of me, beyond the part where you’re cute as hell when you’re unconscious. That said, you can’t share this with anyone. I’ll allow an exception for a doctor and a psychiatrist, under their own confidentiality, for whatever reasons may come up that you’ll need to share this with them for. But, that’s it,” Hanna said firmly. “No office gossipers, no guys in a bar, no pet dog you bring home.”

Sarah sat there, contemplating. “I can agree with all of that, I think,” she said, “but what are we going to do about my neck? I can’t see them from here, but I have to imagine that those marks are going to draw some attention.”

Hanna reached under her bed again. “Believe it or not, I’ve thought of that,” she replied, pulling up a pair of boxes. “Large square bandages and these pain relieving patches. If anyone asks, you strained yourself lifting weights, or you have a scratch or spider bite or something. I’d recommend putting a bandage on under the patch, because these things sting like you wouldn’t believe in contact with a wound.”

“Wow,” Sarah said, eying the two boxes. “I’m not sure I would have come up with that. You really have thought this out a lot, haven’t you?”

Hanna nodded. “I want this to be safe,” she admitted. “But at the same time, I don’t want this so bogged down with rules and articles and subsections that we have to flip through a manual every five minutes. So I tried to come up with something that would give a broad structure without limiting everything we do.”

Sarah nodded in agreement. “Just out of curiosity,” she asked, “are these going to be the only rules, or can more be added on later if the need arises?”

Hanna paused for a moment. “Seems reasonable to me,” she replied. “If something changes, the rules can change or be added to. You can also add rules, but like these, we both have to agree to them and they have to provide some benefit.”

“Works for me,” Sarah said. smiling. “And before I forget, the safewords will be.. hmm...” Sarah paused, thinking for a moment. “’Quack’ will indicate stop, and ‘yellow’, like the color, will be for the caution thing. I also have a question about part of this, though.”

“Oh?” Hanna looked up from writing the safewords on her sheet of paper.

Sarah nodded. “Well, two questions, really. You said that it takes you fifteen minutes to take one pint from someone. How much blood do you need to survive?”

Hanna glanced down at her sheet of paper again, and sighed. “I suppose it’s fair for you to know,” she said, looking back up at Sarah. “I need about a half a pint a week, over a couple of feedings. The actual amount varies, depending on a lot of different factors... the amount I need in blood is similar to the amount of regular food I need to feel healthy, and it’s affected by the same factors; physical activity, stress, time between meals, and so on. It’s more than I can safely get from one person.” She smiled softly, and stretched out her arms in a yawn. “So, your second question?”

“Yeah, the second question’s about... well... sex.” Sarah leaned back, propping herself up with her hands against the mattress behind her. “I’ve been thinking about it during all of this. While I’m definitely attracted to you, Hanna, the vampire, I’m starting to think that I’m also attracted to you, Hanna, my female neighbor.” She stopped, shifting herself from side to side on her hands. “I guess what I’m trying to say is, the idea of us having sex doesn’t seem to be a problem with you, and much to my recent surprise I don’t have a problem with it either. So where will sex enter into this relationship?”

Hanna stared at her. “Huh,” she said simply. “I actually hadn’t thought that far into it.” She glanced around, thinking. “Well, it seems to me, judging from your multi-orgasmic reactions to it over the last week or so, it’s very unlikely that sex and biting will be separate for you,” she said.

“That’s true,” Sarah admitted, blushing a bit.

“So, might as well run with it.” Hanna grinned. “I won’t make any rule over it just yet, but for obvious reasons, less blood in your body will mean less sex. We can work out the lower threshold for that as we go. Aside from that, I think that sex is not a problem.”

Sarah grinned in response. “Okay, so now that we’ve gotten these ground rules settles, what do we do now? Do I sign somewhere or something?”

“Well, I had a better idea,” Hanna replied, a smile on her face. She set the table down on the floor, and slid off the mattress herself, standing at the edge of the bed, facing Sarah, arms open at her sides. “Come here, little one.”

Sarah nodded and crawled over to Hanna on the bed, kneeling in front of her on the edge of the bed. Hanna reached out and embraced her warmly, kissing her softly on the lips. Sarah reached her arms between them, and cupped Hanna’s breasts from below, caressing the soft flesh. Hanna moaned into her mouth as Sarah’s fingers wrapped around her nipples, tugging gently at them.

Hanna suddenly grabbed Sarah’s wrists and pulled them away from her body. “Are you ready?” Hanna whispered, baring her fangs. Sarah whimpered in joy and nodded furiously, and let her arms go limp. Hanna slid her arms underneath Sarah’s, and leaned in slowly. Her tongue reached out from between the fangs and licked softly at the wounds from the previous night.

Sarah felt herself melting from the sensations. She knew logically that she should probably be experiencing pain, or at least discomfort. Instead, it was as if the bite mark was hotwired straight into her sex. Every soft flick of Hanna’s tongue against the wound sent an erotic tremor into the space between her legs. She found herself wishing that she could just remain there forever, leaning against Hanna, weak in the knees and too aroused to try to change it, while Hanna’s tongue slid sensuously across the fang marks in her neck and stimulated her sex.

Then Hanna’s fangs pierced her neck, and she felt Hanna inside her mind as she succumbed to the blissful darkness of orgasm she was coming to know all too well.

When Sarah regained consciousness, she was not altogether surprised to hear Hanna moaning in lust above her, her eyes lidded with pleasure. Nor was she surprised to find herself the cause of that moaning as she knelt on the bed, arms wrapped around Hanna’s thighs, her head buried in Hanna’s sex, licking and teasing her folds. She was, however, surprised that her body had apparently been able to follow Hanna’s commands while her mind was still unconscious from her post-bite orgasm.

Experimentally, she tried to move; she did not so much find that she could not move from her current position as that part of her did not want to move. She found she could move parts of her body without trouble, but nothing that would actually draw her away from her position between Hanna’s legs as an apparent sextoy. Unable to do much else, she settled for wiggling her ass in the air in what she hoped was a meaningful manner.

Hanna felt the motion through the mattress, and opened her eyes to see Sarah’s rear waving back and forth in the air in front of her. “Mmmmmmmmmm...” she moaned, shifting her position slightly. “I see you’re finally... fully conscious again, Sarah... You can respond to my... questions by tapping with your fingers on my leg... once for no, and... twice for... yes!” She said the last in a strained voice as she tensed up, and very vocally climaxed from Sarah’s ministrations, who was rewarded her efforts by a coating of her juices covering her face.

“Stop, stop, stopstopstop...” Hanna said quickly, and Sarah’s tongue ceased its movement as Hanna panted heavily from her orgasm. “God, you’re amazing. It’s incredible to me that this is the first time you’ve done that. While your unconscious mind is aware of this, I want your conscious mind to be aware as well. You may speak freely your safewords at any time, overriding any other command that is not specifically done for your personal safety in some manner. That includes the one currently in place which is holding you silent and in your current position.” Hanna smiled, her fangs no longer bared, but her smile somehow no less predatory in appearance. “That said, you may remain in your current position until or unless you have an immediate reason to move, or until I release you, because you look so damn hot there right now. Do you have any reason to move at the moment?”

Sarah felt herself well up with unexpected happiness at Hanna’s praise and attraction to her kneeling sextoy position. She thought for a few moments, but could not come across any reason to not remain where she had been placed, so she tapped Hanna’s thigh once with her fingers.

Hanna reached down and patted Sarah’s head softly. “Good girl,” she said, and Sarah felt another wave of pleasure wash over her. “I intend to repay the services you have been giving me for the last...” - Hanna glanced to her side at the clock—“...Oh, only forty minutes so far. Felt longer. Anyway, do you feel comfortable still in that position?”

I’ve been kneeling here, doing that – doing her – for over a half an hour? Sarah gave the question some consideration. She shifted her body slightly, trying to feel for any aching joints or muscles, but to her surprise she couldn’t find any, so she signaled a no on Hanna’s leg.

“That’s very good,” Hanna responded. “Once I recover, I intend to get at least one more orgasm myself with you there before we switch positions here. Are you all right with that?” Sarah tapped out a yes. “Thank you, little one. I appreciate your service. While you are servicing me, you may allow your conscious mind to sleep or awaken at your convenience, and you may choose to allow your conscious mind to remember or forget as much or as little as you wish. Remember that, even while your conscious mind drifts away, you may stop at any time if you grow uncomfortable by saying either of your safewords. Your unconscious has already been taught this while your conscious mind slept, but it’s important for you to know it fully. Do you understand?”

In truth, Sarah did not fully understand how she would be able to speak her safeword if her conscious mind slept, and she wasn’t entirely certain she understood what Hanna meant by her unconscious mind. She knew that she trusted Hanna, and had not found any reason not to continue trusting her. She filed away the other information in Things To Ask About Later. After another moment’s hesitation, she tapped twice on Hanna’s thigh. “Good. And now, it’s time to begin again. Bring me to pleasure, Sarah,” Hanna commanded.

Sarah felt her mouth open, and her tongue and lips begin their work again, teasing and exciting Hanna’s sex in ways she never realized she knew how to. After about a minute, Hanna’s moans resumed in earnest, and Sarah felt something click in her mind as she slowly drifted back down into a pleasant, welcoming darkness. V^^V

Sarah awoke to the smell of eggs and bacon wafting in from the kitchen on the other side of the apartment. As she opened her eyes, she realized that at some point, she must have been released from her sextoy position in the center of the bed. She was now lying on her back, sprawled more or less in a spread-eagle position; her panties had apparently been discarded at some point, as she was now entirely nude. Remembering her earlier sexual escapades, she experimentally flexed her legs. She was still surprised to find that they were not sore in the least, though definitely a little stiff. She reached up to her face, and was again pleasantly surprised to find that it had been wiped clean of Hanna’s fluids, though it seemed that some of the fluids still matted her hair. She sat up, slowly, trying to take account of her body’s state. She felt in her mind that she had probably been asleep for longer than she was fully aware, and she confirmed it as she glanced over at the clock, which read 10:57 AM. Holy crap, she thought, I’ve been out for at least an hour. She swung her legs out to the side of the bed and stood up, padding barefoot out of the bedroom towards the scent of food.

Hanna was in the kitchen, dressed in an apron and nothing else, standing in front of the stove. “Mornin’, sunshine,” she greeted Sarah as she turned the corner.

“G’morning,” she replied, leaning in to kiss Hanna firmly on the lips. “What’s cooking?”

“Eggs, bacon, pancakes... couple English muffins in the toaster,” she said, indicating the silver object near Sarah’s elbow. “Reminds me, how do you like your eggs?”

“Scrambled, please,” Sarah said, looking around the kitchen. “If you have any kind of cheese to add to it, that’d be great. Where are the cups?”

Hanna looked up from the stove. “Cups are in that one there,” she replied, indicating a cabinet door just to Sarah’s left. “As far as cheese goes, there’s three kinds of cheddar, Havarti, Parmesan, Dubliner, feta, Colby, Monterey jack...”

Sarah blinked as she reached for a glass. “You’ve got a bit of cheese then, have you?” she said, smiling. “Hmm... I think I’ll have some Parmesan, if it’s not too much trouble. I haven’t even heard of some of those.”

Hanna grinned. “No trouble at all,” she said, reaching into the oversized fridge. Indicating Sarah’s cup, she added, “There’s milk, orange juice, pomegranate juice, some sodas, and water’s over there if you’re not interested,” she finished, pointing to the sink to her right.

“Heh, I thought you said you didn’t know this place all that well,” Sarah said, smiling. “But it looks like you’ve found some places I didn’t even know about. Where did you get all of this?”

Hanna flipped some bacon out of her pan onto a cooling tray, and dropped a few more slices in, the sizzling sound stopping the conversation for a moment. “Asked some people around town... turns out there’s a farmer’s market over in Damascus. One of them even knew how to get there, but not how to give directions. I try to eat as fresh as possible, I hate that frozen and canned stuff.”

Sarah nodded her understanding. “But this stuff must have cost a small fortune,” she said, indicating the various meats and vegetables in her fridge. “How can you afford all this stuff?”

“Well, part of it is that I managed to sell half my paintings from my show to a private collector,” Hanna replied happily. “Seemed to think that I had talent. I certainly agreed. The other part of it is the same reason I can afford a place like this.”

“Oh? What’s that?”

Hanna’s smile darkened slightly. “Mostly because I’m dead.” Sarah turned around to face her, a questioning look on her face. “My previous personality, anyway,” she offered by way of explanation. “Jennifer Windham was who I was before; when it was time, she died, and the life insurance was paid out to her dearest friend and caretaker, Hanna Watson. Don’t worry, the funeral service was beautiful,” she said reassuringly.

Sarah was stuck in her mind between morbid fascination and comical laughter as she considered what Hanna had just revealed to her. “I suppose I should have realized that something like that would have taken place,” she admitted, “but I hadn’t really taken it into consideration at the time.”

“Well, you were a bit distracted at the time,” Hanna reminded her, “not to mention a bit drunk.”

Sarah nodded, and sat down at the table with a glass of orange juice. “There was that. So... what’s on the plan for today?”

Hanna dropped the last of the bacon onto the tray, and dropped a bowl full of beaten eggs into the pan, which sizzled hotly for a moment as they made contact. “Well, there are a few things that I need to get done... laundry, for example... but aside from that, the weekend is pretty open. So far the only things I have marked down are eating breakfast, and giving you six earth-shattering orgasms in repayment for the ones you gave me. Which reminds me,” she added, reaching into the fridge, “unless I’m mistaken, you should still be under the influence of the bite’s aftereffects for at least another hour. Stand up.”

Sarah’s body began to comply before her mind was fully able to process the command. She stood up from the chair, nearly knocking over her juice, but she steadied it reflexively. “Stand still,” Hanna said, as she continued her cooking. She reached over and grabbed the cheese she had removed from the fridge, and added a few shakes to the eggs in the pan. “Did you enjoy yourself this morning?”

“Yes, very much so,” Sarah replied. “If it’s not too much trouble, why am I standing up and not moving?”

Hanna smirked over her shoulder. “Because I told you to, silly,” she said, winking at her.

“Yes, but I mean, why?” Sarah asked again.

“Well...” Hanna shrugged. “Mostly I just wanted to check if it was still working. You don’t mind, do you?”

Sarah shook her head, or tried to. It didn’t work. “No, I don’t mind, it’s just...” she trailed off.

Hanna moved the eggs around in the pan. “Just... what?” Hanna inquired.

“Promise you won’t laugh or think I’m weird?”

“Honey,” Hanna soothed, “we just spent an hour in my bedroom having mad, passionate sex resulting in part from the influence you’re still feeling from the bite I gave you this morning. Less than two weeks ago I told you to strip off half of your clothes so I could finger you halfway to an orgasm. Then I nibbled on your neck with my teeth and caused you to actually fall unconscious from the amount of intense pleasure you felt. I already think you’re weird.” She stepped away from the stove for a moment and kissed Sarah’s unmoving body on the lips. “But I love you anyway, so tell me.”

“Okay, then. This is making me feel really hot, and I don’t know why.” Sarah’s response was punctuated by the sound of the toaster popping up, yielding a pair of lightly browned English muffins.

Hanna paused, and twisted her body around from the stove to face Sarah. “What, seriously?” she asked, incredulous. “You’re getting aroused just standing there?”

“Uh, yeah,” she replied sheepishly. “I feel kind of embarrassed, because I don’t know why I’m getting hot from this. I mean, if I had been standing here thinking of the sex this morning, that would be one thing. But I wasn’t thinking about that... before now, anyway... and that’s just making me feel hotter right now.”

“Huh.” Hanna shrugged. She pulled the eggs off the burner, and reached into a cabinet to the right of the stove, pulling out two plates. She piled the eggs, bacon, pancakes and muffins on them, then carried both plates to the table, setting one down in front of the chair Sarah was still standing in front of, and the other in the chair opposite. She then left the room for a moment, and returned with a towel, setting it down on Sarah’s chair. Finally, she opened the fridge again, pulled out a bottle of orange juice and poured some into a large glass before sitting down at the table. Sarah was still standing in front of her chair, facing the stove where Hanna had been working when her command was issued. “Still feeling aroused?” she asked coyly.

“Yes, very much so,” Sarah responded, a slight edge to her voice. “I really need to come, Hanna... I don’t know why, but this is driving me nuts.”

“Hm.” Hanna took a bite from her pancakes, and sipped from her soda, as if what was going on was the most natural thing in the world. “Exactly which part of this morning’s little romp are you remembering, that’s making you so hot that your knees are wobbling?” she asked, raising her eyebrows meaningfully.

“I don’t know,” Sarah said, unable to shrug. “The image that keeps playing back in my head is that short bit when I was still actively conscious, when you were asking me questions and I was just kneeling there with my face in between your legs, and I couldn’t move.”

“Okay,” Hanna said, “can you tell which particular part of that is getting you all bothered?”

Sarah thought hard for a few moments. “No, I can’t really tell. Can I please sit down, Hanna? My legs are starting to ache.”

Hanna sighed. “Okay, you can move again,” she conceded. Sarah’s body visibly relaxed, and she nearly fell backwards into her chair, swiveling around to face her breakfast. “You all right?”

“Think so...” Sarah replied, pink flushing her cheeks. “Still really hot. Still not sure why.”

“Do you need to do something about it?”

Sarah hesitated, taking a deep breath, willing her arousal to fade as she picked up her fork. “No, I’m fine, I think,” she answered, taking a bite of her eggs.

Hanna looked at Sarah closely. “You’re sure?”

“Yeah, I’m fine now,” Sarah insisted, then added, smiling, “What I am more than anything else is really hungry.” With that, she took another bite of her breakfast.

“Well, then, eat up,” Hanna said, and began to do so herself, though she earmarked the conversation in her own head as something to come back to later. V^^V

After breakfast, Sarah found herself still nude, sitting comfortably on the denim armchair, and Hanna sitting comfortably on Sarah’s lap, facing her, also still nude. Sarah didn’t mind too much; in fact, she found herself enjoying the view.

“So,” Hanna was saying, “have you been thinking about it?”

“About what?” Sarah asked, jerking her hungry gaze away from Hanna’s body to meet her eyes.

“About what you were feeling in there,” Hanna nodded towards the kitchen, “when I told you to stand up and you stood there. You looked like you were... waiting for something.”

Sarah nodded in response, smiling. “I was waiting for you to let me sit down, silly.”

Hanna laughed. “Well, there was that, but...” she trailed off. “I don’t know, there was something else there for a moment. I wish I knew what it was...”

Sarah looked at her, rolling her eyes slightly. “Another quick test, I suppose?” she asked in a dry tone.

Hanna suddenly brightened, an exaggerated smile on her face. “Why, Sarah,” she said, mimicking as sugary-sweet a tone as she could muster without giggling uncontrollably. “How nice of you to suggest such a thing! I’m glad to see you’re volunteering yourself for this.” She managed the ridiculous grin for another full second before breaking into a fit of giggles.

Sarah laughed as well. “Okay, okay, all right. What kind of test today?”

“This one’s going to be a little different,” Hanna replied, “and probably a bit harder, especially since I think my influence is going to be running out soon. Do you think you can handle it?”

“Dunno what it is, but I’ll try my best,” Sarah responded. “Just try to take it slow, okay? I still feel safe, and I trust you, but I’m feeling a little off-balance with all of this new stuff going on.”

Hanna nodded to her, and stood up from her lap. “Stand up, please.”

Sarah uncoiled from the chair, standing next to Hanna in front of the chair. Hanna looked at her, examining her. “What?” Sarah asked.

“Stand still, don’t move,” Hanna said, ignoring the question. Sarah felt herself suddenly go rigid. She tried to move, just to prove to herself that he could, but it was like her body had been compressed into place by some unknown force. “You’ll be able to correct for balance, to prevent yourself from falling, but otherwise remain as you are right now.” Well, that’s a relief, she thought as her feet settled into a slightly better position. Once they were there, however, Sarah felt her body lock again.

Hanna circled around behind her, still examining her, as if she were looking for some minute physical detail. “I want you to tell me exactly what it is you’re feeling, when you’re feeling it,” Hanna instructed her, as she finished circling around to the chair, and sat down, crossing her legs. She continued studying Sarah’s statuesque body as she stood in front of her, who was facing to her right.

“Feeling a little...” Sarah trailed off. “It’s difficult to describe. Hot, I guess, like when you froze me on the bed this morning. Happy, a bit... which isn’t the right word for that...” If she had been able to move, Sarah would have shook her head in frustration as the words eluded her, but she settled for remaining firmly rooted to the spot she stood on, because she had been told to.

Hanna tilted her head to one side. “Pleased?” she offered. “Satisfied? Fulfilled?”

Sarah reflexively tried to shake her head again, and wasn’t surprised when she was unable to. “Pleased is closer, but... it’s like that in reverse. Pleased would be like what I feel like when I know I’ve done a good job on something, or finished a project, or whatever. This is like being pleased about something someone else has done for me, or to me, or something like that. It’s not the same as gratitude,” she continued, “though there is some of that with it. I just don’t know how really to describe this.”

“Do you know what is making you feel like that?”

“I wish I did,” Sarah replied, shifting slightly in place. “Believe me, I’d tell you.”

Hanna leaned back in the chair, still watching Sarah. “Okay, let’s try something different then. Aside from today, when was the last time you remember feeling that way?”

Sarah thought, only slightly distracted by the fact that she couldn’t manage to adopt her normal thinking position, as she was still unable to move. She thought about the events of the last two weeks, and tried to recall the last time she had that pleasant butterflies sensation in her stomach. Her mind suddenly flashed to

Sarah had felt the lassitude hit her like a wall as Hanna spoke to her, something resonating deep inside her mind, listening intently to her words. Suddenly, she didn’t even have the strength to do that, and she felt herself shut down

“Last night,” she said after a moment. “When you... put me to sleep, I felt it then. I only felt it for about a second, because after that I was... well, I was asleep.”

“Hmm,” Hanna hummed, fidgeting idly with her hands. “Okay, that narrows down some possibilities here, I think.” She sat in thought for a moment. “How would you feel if, for example, I suggested that you start playing with yourself while you stood there?

Sarah thought for a moment before responding, “I think that I’d find it to be pretty hot, although I’d probably have trouble standing while I do it.”

“What if I told you to kneel on the floor in front of me and start chanting your eternal obedience to me?”

“Umm...” Sarah let the idea filter through her mind. “Honestly, I’m not sure how I’d react to that. I suppose it would depend on whether you meant it or not.”

Hanna was silent for a moment. Then, “What if you were playing with yourself of your own volition, and I commanded you to stop?”

Sarah opened her mouth to respond, but hesitated for a moment, as she turned the concept over in her head. Why would she ask me to do that? she wondered. “I’d probably feel a little unusual... I don’t think I’ve ever been in a situation before where someone has walked in on me while I was doing that.”

“What if I told you that you would be unable to climax unless I commanded it?”

Sarah blinked, and swallowed hard. She couldn’t deny the twinge of heat that she felt when Hanna said that. She closed her eyes for a moment, imagining herself kneeling in front of Hanna, fresh pinpricks in her neck, eyes glazed over as she frantically tried to get herself off, feeling nothing but the maddening sexual pleasure mounting higher and higher inside her. “Um... That sounds like it would be pretty hot,” she admitted, fresh color flooding her cheeks.

Hanna smiled. “You can move now, by the way,” she said. Sarah visibly relaxed, but remained standing. “Okay, then. What if I told you to stand there for the rest of the weekend, without moving? What if, for the next two days, you became my newest piece of modern art? A life-sized Sarah-shaped statue?”

Sarah thought about that long and hard for several minutes. Imagining herself posed on a small platform near the back of the room, body locked in place... “I think that might be kind of interesting,” she replied. “I don’t know if it would make me hot, or what...” Hanna looked at her for a long minute in silence. “What?” Sarah asked.

“Don’t you have anything that will make you safeword?” Hanna asked in exasperation.

Sarah almost flinched at the statement, as she thought about the events of the last two weeks of her life. Then she looked at Hanna’s face, which was just barely restraining her smile. “You little shit!” she exclaimed, giggling, and threw one of the couch’s throw pillows at her. “You’ve just been pushing me to find out where my limits are?”

Hanna’s restraint broke, and she grinned. “Well, not just for your limits,” she said, picking up the pillow which had bounced harmlessly off her head. “I’m actually trying to find out exactly what it is that’s really hitting your buttons in all of this. It’s definitely getting bitten, and it’s also definitely vampire bites, but it’s also definitely something else, and I’m trying to figure out what that last part is.”

Sarah looked at her blankly, the smile fading slightly. “Well... what else could it be?”

“Lots of things,” Hanna replied. “What do you know about fetishes?”

“What do I... what?” Sarah asked, caught off guard. “You mean all that stuff about people dressing up in leather or getting tied up or hit with whips or something?”

Hanna shook her head. “Those are fetishes, individually, yes,” she said slowly. “A fetish is basically something that would not ordinarily be seen as sexual to most people, but is seen as erotic to you in particular. You’ve definitely got a thing for vampires and getting bitten on your neck; that would be a fetish. And from what I can tell, there’s another one in there, at least.”

“Okay...” Sarah said, swallowing hard. “So... you’re trying to find out what it is... to do what with it?”

“Well, if it’s all right with you, I’d like to use it where and if possible to help you get more out of this whole relationship.” Hanna sat up in the chair, and propped her arms up on her knees. “I can tell that you are already getting quite a bit out of it, on some levels. Namely the parts where you orgasmed your pretty little self into unconsciousness last week and woke up with what was probably the best afterglow anyone in the history of the world has ever had. But I think that if I can give you more than just blinding, mind-numbing sex followed by being under my control for about six hours afterwards, I’d personally feel like we were at least getting equal trade out of the whole thing.”

Sarah sat there, blushing over large parts of her body. “So... did you figure out what it was?” she asked, a slight nervousness in her tone.

“Maybe,” she replied, shrugging. “I’ve definitely narrowed it down to a few possible things, and some of those seem less likely than others. I want to let this subject go for a while, first, because I want to look into it a bit, and get some research done later on.”

Sarah nodded. “Okay, so that’s for the week... it’s not quite noon yet, on Saturday. What do we do now?”

Hanna thought for a moment. “How about we head over to the mall?” she suggested. “I’m sure we can find something to do there.”

Sarah nodded to herself. “Sounds like an idea. Sadly, that means we’ll have to get clothes on.” She turned to face Hanna, and was surprised to see a small collection of her clothes in the general shape of a ball flying through the air in her direction. They landed against her chest with a whumpf.

Hanna grinned at her. “Well, get dressed, sleepyhead!” she said, giggling.

Half an hour later, they found themselves at the Francis Scott Key Mall, a giant brick-colored lump rising from the ground. Aside from the signs and the size of the place, there was nothing on the outside to differentiate it from almost any other building in the area. Inside, however, was a decent collection of stores and restaurants, and it was also a popular social spot, as evidenced by what amounted to half the area’s teenage population currently lounging about wherever they could.

Hanna and Sarah grabbed a table in the food court as it was being vacated by a teenage couple with the doe-eyed expression of the in-love. For a long moment, neither said anything, simply enjoying each other’s company in public.

“Want a pretzel?” Hanna asked suddenly.

Sarah nodded, and Hanna scooted out of her chair to stand in line at the pretzel shop tucked in between a stall with a Greek-looking name and a burger stand. Sarah looked around casually, observing the younger groups and their interactions. Some of them were chatting about what movie they were going to see later; others seemed to be talking about the latest fashion or the newest song by some popular band or another. Sarah couldn’t remember much about her social interactions when she had been in school, although, she admitted to herself, it might have had something to do with the fact that she hadn’t had that many to begin with.

Hanna returned, holding two hot pretzels. “Here you go,” she said, handing one to Sarah. She took it with a smile, and gingerly took a bite.

“Mmmm, these are good pretzels,” she said, taking another bite.

“Yeah, I know,” Hanna replied, swallowing. “This chain has a stall near where I lived in Boston up until a few years ago. One of my weekend morning habits.”

“I’ll have to introduce you to one of mine at some point,” Sarah replied. “There’s a place nearby that has the best breakfast food around.” She picked at her pretzel a bit. “So, I wanted to ask you, but I wasn’t sure if I should... can I ask you what you were like... before... you know, what you were like when you were Jennifer.”

Hanna glanced up from her snack. “No, it’s not a problem,” she replied. “Jennifer Windham was born in the forties, and lived during World War II. She was kind and supportive, and donated regularly to charities. And she drank people’s blood.” She took another bite of her pretzel. “There’s not much that separates Jennifer and I, aside from a few sheets of paper. I didn’t change much about myself when I adopted this persona, though Hanna’s date of birth puts me at being only about 22.”

Sarah looked at her intently. “I dunno, I just thought that it was going to be something different... maybe all those Hollywood stories kinda colored my expectations.”

“Heh, they do that a lot,” Hanna remarked. “Hey, I almost forgot, I wanted to show you something. Come here.” Hanna stood up from the table, motioning for Sarah to follow her, then turned and started walking. Sarah stood up and moved out of the crowd of tables, catching up to Hanna as she rounded the corner into the center of the mall. Hanna glanced around as she walked, and closed her hand around Sarah’s wrist as she approached. “I think you’re going to like this.”

“Like what?” Sarah asked, but Hanna only smiled in response, and pulled gently on her arm as she continued walking. Sarah allowed herself to be led by the hand through the mall. Abruptly, Hanna made a right turn into a hall between two stores, which led to a restrooms area. Hanna pushed open the door and set her purse on the sink counter, then started rummaging through it. Sarah stood to one side, near the stalls, and waited.

“Ah, here it is,” she said triumphantly. Without another word, she grabbed Sarah again and maneuvered her into one of the stalls. “Hey, what—" Sarah blurted out, but that was as far as she got before the stall door was closed, and she found herself gently pinned against the wall, with Hanna breathing on her neck. Sarah whimpered.

“Remember the waitress, Sarah?” Hanna whispered. “Remember Kate? She looked a lot like this. Helpless, understanding the situation but not believing it, and maybe part of her enjoyed it too.” She stopped for a moment, listening to Sarah’s soft gasping breath and watching her body shudder as she imagined the waitress from the restaurant a few weeks ago. “Do you want me to do it here?”

Hanna had barely finished asking the question when Sarah nodded frantically. She leaned in closer, and let her teeth rest gently against Sarah’s neck. “Wait,” Sarah spoke softly through her haze. “Not the neck... public... people will see...”

Hanna tugged on the neckline of Sarah’s shirt, pulling it to one side and exposing her shoulder. Tapping two fingers against a spot of her exposed skin just to one side of the strap of her bra, Hanna looked at Sarah, who had closed her eyes. “How about here?” she asked.

Sarah trembled. “Y-y-yess...” she stuttered out.

Hanna smiled, and Sarah felt the fangs pressing into her skin. Stay conscious, but silent, Sarah, she heard Hanna’s voice in her head. A moment later, she felt her blood being drawn gently from her neck. Store the pleasure for later, Hanna’s voice spoke again, keep it bottled up until later. Sarah had already felt the beginnings of her orgasm welling within her, but suddenly it faded away, as if it was all being placed somewhere else, somewhere she couldn’t reach it. It was a strange feeling to her, but one she was having trouble focusing on. Her senses felt distant, detached, as if she was looking at the viewpoint of a video camera through another camera. She could feel Hanna’s presence inside her mind, a soft mental pressure, as if her whole mind had been wrapped up in a soft, fuzzy blanket. Her mind was being gently nudged to one side of some metaphorical bed, while Hanna sprawled out on it.

And just as suddenly, the sensation was vanishing from her. She felt herself wired back into her senses and back in control of her body, but still as if someone had just stretched out her clothes and then handed them back to her to wear. She looked at Hanna, who was gently lapping at the wound just above her shoulder. Then she heard the reason why she had stopped feeding; Sarah heard two other girls outside the stall, chatting amongst themselves. Hanna had placed one finger across Sarah’s lips as she turned her body to face the door, her blond hair draping across her shoulders.

The two girls outside sounded like teenagers, and after a few moments of chatter and laughter, they were gone. Hanna breathed a sigh. “How inconsiderate of them,” she said quietly, turning back to Sarah so she could see the grin she was sporting. Sarah giggled, which turned to a soft mewl as Hanna leaned forward to lick at the blood which was slowly beginning to clot. Hanna reached into her pocket and pulled out a small bandage. “Dry it off, then put this on under your shirt. When you’re done, come on out, and wait by the fountain. I have a quick errand I want to run.”

Sarah nodded, and reached down to grab a bit of toilet paper to dry her shoulder with, as Hanna slipped out the stall door.

A minute or so later, Sarah was sitting with her back to the small decorative fountain in the mall. She wondered what it was that Hanna was doing. FSK Mall wasn’t exactly the place to go casual shopping, it didn’t have many gift stores, or anything else that was really interesting...

“Okay, found it.”

Hanna appeared from behind her with a small, unlabeled paper bag in one hand. “What’cha got?” Sarah asked.

“A seee-cret,” Hanna replied in a teasing voice. “Just you wait, girl, I think that you’re going to like this, but it’s going to have to wait a while.”

“Aww,” Sarah pouted, mock-stomping one foot, but Hanna waggled a finger at her.

“None of that.” Hanna grinned. “You’ll get it when it’s time for you to get it. Right now, though, let’s get out of here.”

Hanna turned towards the nearest exit, which happened to be the one they had parked by, and Sarah followed quickly behind her. “Where to next?” she asked.

“Hmm...” Hanna thought for a moment, as they pushed open the doors and walked out into the late autumn air. “Ah, there’s one more stop I want to make, then we should head back to the apartment, I think. We need to swing by the library.”

“Library?” Sarah repeated. “Anything in particular you’re looking for?”

“Oh, I know they’ll have it,” she replied as they reached the car, an old model, faded-blue Volvo. She unlocked the doors and continued, “I just hope it has the information I’m looking for.”

Sarah gave her a puzzled look as she climbed into the car. “What is it? What book?”

Hanna turned to her as she turned the keys in the ignition. “It’s a research book detailing various common fetishes and ways to identify a particular one as being separate from another. Oh, almost forgot... remember when I had you bottle up your arousal in the bathroom?”

“Yeah, I do,” Sarah replied. “I didn’t question it, because, well, I couldn’t really. What was that, anyway?”

Hanna grinned. “That was so you didn’t make a visible mess of yourself in the mall. Which reminds me.” She adjusted herself so that she was looking Sarah in the eyes. “When I tell you to, I want you to let it out. You can feel it as strongly as you want, as quickly or slowly as you want, but you won’t be able to stop it now, not until it’s all gone. Start now.”

Hanna pulled out of the parking lot, but left the radio turned off. Sarah’s moans of pleasure were the best sounds she had heard all weekend.