The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taste of Vice

I Don’t allows take a women down a wrong path sometimes I like to build them up and sometimes a powerful independent women Is a great roll around the bed, and this stories about that me doing just that.

I decide find someone to have fun with at a local strip club I when in payed the fee to get in , ‘hey people need to make a living and I easily get more’, and I sat down and began looking around and spotted a nice looking women, she was black hair down to her shoulders wearing a Wight top and bottoms so she walked out at the club, I backend her to come over and she sat down across form me and said “hey do you want a lap dance, or do you want to go to the VIP room.”

I said “I’ll love to Tia, but I don’t think you are the type of women to give lap dance, it’s nice to get out but you think you picked a strip club by mistake.”

Tia “I just kidding mark this is a first date lets go somewhere else.”

I put into her head that my name is Mark and that we met will working, I’m her senior of course and that we hit it off and started dating but kept it low key since office policy is not to date, but screw that Tia is her own women and she can date whoever she want’s, ‘that’s at least what I made her think like that.”

We got up and I made the bouncer not stop us and think were a normal couple, ‘latter I have to come back and erase all traces of Tia name from this strip club manifests and maybe get a girl to replace her but for now i got better things to do.’ we got in my car and drove off and I stated to work with her mind and she likes great dressed like that she isn’t exactly wearing the cloths for what I have in store for hear so I went to my house, I made hear go in and get dressed and come out wearing black skirt a white blouse and stoking with high heels, I made her forget what she wherein earlier and that we ever went to the went to the strip club, for all she knows I picked her up and we were on a way to a nice restaurant.

We went to Ruby Tuesday it was a nice place and I like the Salman there. We went and I said “Table for two.”

The host said “would like a table or a booth.”

Mark “A booth pleas.”

She took us to our tables and we sat down.

Tia “I really like this place, you must really like me.”

Mark “nothing but the best, I wanted this date to be special.”

Tia “You keep this up and you might get something special.”

She took off her shoe and started to rub my leg. we did some small talk, will doing that I changed some things in her head made her a proper office lady, latter I’ll set with a great job and everything no more strip clubs for her she going to rise to the top and nothing going to get in her way and she will be with hover she wants also she might break up with me latter’ more my choice then her’ but she still date however she wants that’s the kind of women i making her out to be. we finished eating by know she was getting me hot and bother she started to move her foot up to my erect penis showing what kind fun she getting into tonight.

I paid for the food and we went back to my place. Tia sauntered off to the bedroom will kicking off her shoes. I went into my bed room and she was facing the bed, she took off her skirt and removed her blouse and then she turned her head to look at me will she took off her bra then she wiggled out of her panties and got into the bed and spread her legs and said “come hear and eat me out Mark.”

I took my close and went in to the bed and went down on her. I not much in talent when eating pussy so I propped her mind to see what she liked. I was really getting her off she came loud and hard after a bit of resting she flipped me over and said “I like to be on top.”

The sex had was great will she ridded me, she had to always had to be in control even in bed. thier was this one move I don’t know what to call it his she sat on me and moved my dick and move up and down with her but, maybe their some striper still left in her, and I love it.

After are fun we got dressed and i needed to get her a new place good thing I have some real estate people under my control. I took her to her now new home, I opened the door for her as she went in and handed her the keys, as far as she knew this place was always her, latter I need to drop off at her old place get some of her things and make her landlord forget all about her.

The next day I picked her up for work, when we got there, I made some quick adjustments to people to let them know that she now worked there too. After a day of working I took her to a car dealership exchanged the car that she had at the strip club for something more class and not old a BMW is a good company type car. We went shopping latter, upgraded her wardrobe with dress and business attire. My work with her was complete she got the car the job and the style to go with, she going places with my help of course.

To be continued