The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

taste of vise

Have you ever wanted to explore different taste women or what a type of women they want from their race to how they dress, to see what other men see if thou it’s not your thing or maybe it is and you just don’t know it till you try it out yourself, will i don’t have to wand I’ve tasted and tried out different things thanks to my ability to change minds and i going to share few of my stories with you.

I was hanging around the college looking around, I wanted to have fun that day and i was looking o see if anyone catches my eye, that’s when I saw her, long blonde hair in a ponytail great body and she was sitting on a fountain with her friends. I when over to her and said " there you are honey, I been looking for you say good bay to friends we got to go home.”

She was about to say something then stopped and said to her friends “I got to go guys see you later.”

She got up with me and we started to walk to where my car is i look intro mind and her name is Jenifer i going to call her jenny a quick adjustment to her mind and she going to go by that name and i got her to start calling me daddy.

“So Jenny you know how daddy likes you hear in twin tails instead of one, your so forgetful sometimes you better get out another and go ahead in fix it for ok.”

Jenny giggled and “Sure thing daddy I can’t believe I forgot.”

She brought out anther scrunchie and undid hear hair then put it up again into twin tails just like I wanted her too. we got in my car and I started driving, will we going i arranged her mind around to what exactly I wanted to be, she going to be my bimbo head blonde with a daddy complex and I going to be her older gentlemen, the only reason she going to colleges is for fashion and cosmetology now I fix her schedule to match her new memories along with her friends but fist things first it time to get to my house where the real fun begins.

i got to my house and we got in and I looked her what she was wearing was nice and blue long sleeve shirt and cargo pants put I want something better, good thing i got all kinds of clothes at my house just for the occasion " Honey I think you should slip into something your more comfortable with, I can’t imagine why you decided to where that today but it’s time to change.”

Jenny nodded her head “your right daddy I don’t know why I went out like this better go find something I know you’ll really like.”

She went to the my spare bedroom where I keep my close for special guest I also nudge her to go to the bathroom to shave down any hair she got on her private parts and in a few minutes she came out where green tank top showing her belly button and short shorts with no shoes on, she also wasn’t wherein any underwear on top and bottom I sat down on couch and motion hear to sit down my lap, she walked over swaying her hips then sat on my lap, she moved her but up and down will she was sitting on me.

Jenny” You like that ha daddy you like it when you little girl grinds up and down on you?”

she got twist around and down was sitting on my lap facing me she started to nibble my hear, as she was doing that I moved my left hand and went under her tank top and groped her breast will my right slapped her ass then settled on it, she mulled as I founded her she went to kiss me and we did a long French kiss swirling are tongs around, I can see why some guys fancy this know it’s time to take this ride to bed, I grasped her pulled her up in my arms and took her to my bed room and through on it. She took off hear tank top and her pants and spread he legs for me, she was perfect, I toke my close off got on top of hear ass legs wrapped around me I grasped her arms and started to pound her.

Jenny “That’s right daddy pound you Jenny pussy, make me sequel.”

That day we did lots of postings, doggy, 360, my favorite was when she was riding me hopping up and down like she was riding a bull will she was shacking her hair on my face. The next day I got up and made her fix me some breakfast wiggling her ass as she cooks. Scrambled eggs and bacon my favorite she put the plates and we ate she liked her fork sexily to get a rise out of me and it worked when she was done she went under the table, took out my cock and started to suck on it, she was great with swirls up and down till I came into her mouth, she swallowed it of off course.

Tia " Um I love the desert you make me.”

Me “what you did was a treat for me as well”

I went to the couch and sat down, will I do Tia put on a show for me. She did a a great dance for me moving and grooving and she turned moving her ass up and down backing up as she did.

Me “well you put on as great show honey come closer show I can slap that ass of yours”

She came closer and I stood and started to slope her ass, she loved it as each stroke she yelped as I did. I wanted to rest after a bit show I sat down, Tia sat down on my lap as we just coddled there for a bit. I really like this to bad it won’t last, eventually I will get bored and find someone else, until then I will see what fun I can get into with her.

To be continued.